UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Mewtwo Ultimate Pokémon Competition 2011

Ultimate Pokémon Competition

Another year has passed which means it's time to get creative and submit an entry for what you believe to be your Ideal Pokémon! Although most of you are familiar with the rules we'll post them again to refresh your memories, so now it's time to fire up those imaginations and show us that you've got what it takes to create this year's Ultimate Pokémon!

Rules
01) If you have won this competition before you may not enter the year directly following your win, but you may enter any subsequent competitions.
02) You may submit a previous entry, or you can create something entirely new.
03) You may create a pre-evolution OR an evolution of a current Pokémon if you believe it to be viable.
04) You must submit both normal and shiny pictures of your Ideal Pokémon, and its evolutions if it has any, with its statistics.
05) Sprites are a preferable addition, but not necessary.
06) You must submit a FULL moveset including Gender Ratio (percentage of male to female), Classification, Type, Height, Weight, Evolution Chain if it has one, Ability based on those available in the games, Flavour Text, Egg Group, and a full set of Level Up, Egg, Move Tutor Moves, HMs and TMs. Base Statistics will be a nice addition, but not necessary.
07) When thinking of what you'll need to add, believe you are creating something new for the next generation of Pokémon and make it as detailed as possible. The more you add, the better your entry will be.
08) You may NOT make the Pokémon too powerful. If we believe you're adding too many overpowered moves your entry will be disqualified when they are put to the public vote.
09) Please be original. No Digimon, Neopet, or other animé copies will be accepted. This is supposed to be your Ideal Pokémon, so be creative.
10) Any Pokémon that have been shown/announced for new or future games cannot be submitted.
11) Although Gen V hasn't been officially released in FB yet you may use Gen V moves. Dream World abilities, however, are not allowed.

Voting
* Entries may be submitted from now and will close on Sunday 28th August.
* Entries will be put up for a public vote beginning Monday 29th August.
* Voting closes on Monday 5th September.
* The winner will be announced either Monday 5th September, or Tuesday 6th September.
* Should the voting result in a tie, then those entries with the most votes will be put up against one another for an additional three days. If there is still a tie after three days, the voting will stay open until a single winner is decided.

Have fun!

Previous Winners
2011 Voting
2011 Winners

Last edited by enchantress; 06-30-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Mewtwo My first UPC entry, and surprise surprise, it's a fighting type...

Nakgaroo (normal / shiny)
Pronunciation: Nack-guh-roo
Name origin: Nak (A Muay Thai practitioner) + garoo (Kangaroo)
Type: Fighting
Species: Joey Pokémon
Abilities: Speed Boost/Reckless
Evolution Chain: Nakgaroo => Lv.39 => Rookanga
Height: 2" 6'
Weight: 48 lbs.
Dex Color: Brown
Pokédex Category: Grassland
Catch Rate: 180
Gender Ratio: 50% Male / 50% Female
Breeding Groups: Monster, Field
Egg Steps to Hatch: 5355
EV Yield: Attack +1
Possible Wild Hold Item: Payapa Berry (15%), Coba Berry (5%)

Flavor Text: Nimble and quick, they reside in remote, arid areas and hop about from place to place using the powerful muscles in their legs.

Base Stats:
HP: 53
Attack: 80
Defense: 60
Special Attack: 42
Special Defense: 65

Speed: 55

Level-Up Attacks:
--Foresight
--Quick Attack
05 Comet Punch
09 Tail Whip
13 Mach Punch
17 Arm Thrust
17 Triple Kick
21 Agility
25 Karate Chop
29 Double Kick
33 Detect
37 Force Palm
37Rolling Kick
41 Take Down
45 Jump Kick
51 Hi Jump Kick

Egg Moves
Baton Pass
Blaze Kick
Bullet Punch
Counter
Dizzy Punch
Endeavor
Endure
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Low Kick
Mud Slap
Quick Attack
Revenge
Sucker Punch
Tail Slap

Technical Machines:
TM01 Hone Claws
TM05 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM47 Low Sweep
TM48 Round
TM49 Echo Voice
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-Turn
TM90 Substitute
TM94 Rock Smash
HM01 Cut

Rookanga (normal / shiny)
Pronunciation: Roo-kang-uh
Etymology: Roo (Kangaroo) + Kanga (Kangaroo)
Type: Fighting
Species: Outback Pokémon
Abilities: Speed Boost/Reckless
Evolution Chain: Nakgaroo => Lv.39 => Rookanga
Exp. at Lv. 100: 1,000,000
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 106 lbs.
Dex Color: Brown
Pokédex Category: Grassland
Catch Rate: 70
Breeding Groups: Monster, Field
EV Yield: Attack +2, Speed +1
Possible Wild Hold Item: Payapa Berry (15%), Coba Berry (5%)

Flavour Text: Incredibly agile and dexterous. They are adept at battling up close with a variety of punches and kicks, elbow and knee strikes, and can strike with lightning quick speed.

Base Stats:
HP: 80
Attack: 120
Defense: 90
Special Attack: 65
Special Defense: 100
Speed: 85

Level-Up Attacks:
--Bounce
--Foresight
--Pound
05 Comet Punch
09 Tail Whip
13 Mach Punch
17 Arm Thrust
17 Triple Kick
21 Agility
25 Karate Chop
29 Double Kick
33 Detect
37 Force Palm
37 Rolling Kick
41 Take Down
45 Quick Guard
49 Jump Kick
53 Submission
57 Reversal
61 Hi Jump Kick
67 Close Combat

Egg Moves:
Baton Pass
Blaze Kick
Bullet Punch
Counter
Dizzy Punch
Endeavor
Endure
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Low Kick
Mud Slap
Quick Attack
Revenge
Sucker Punch
Tail Slap

Technical Machines:
TM01 Hone Claws
TM04 Roar
TM05 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM47 Low Sweep
TM48 Round
TM49 Echo Voice
TM66 Payback
TM67 Retaliate
TM68 Giga Impact
TM80 Rock Slide
TM84 Poison Jab
TM87 Swagger
TM89 U-Turn
TM90 Substitute
TM94 Rock Smash
HM01 Cut
HM04 Strength

Design Notes:
Spoiler: show

I had a number of ideas regarding Pokemon entries for the UPC this year including:

1. An Angel Pokemon
~ Option 1: My original thought was that it would evolve from female-only Kirlia when exposed to the Dawn Stone (or the Shiny Stone, I couldn't make up my mind) and keep a similar color scheme (just like Gallade does when evolving from male Kirlia) and offer a counterpart to Gallade. Of course, it would have had wings and a halo and been a dual-typed Psychic-Fighting (with levitate) or Psychic-Flying (with Wonder Guard or Magic Guard).

~Option 2: Alternatively, I considered creating a brand new Pokemon that would have a split evolutionary path based on happiness/non-happiness at a certain level (similar to how Tyrogue's evolution is determined based on his stat distribution at lv. 20). If this new Pokemon had Max Happiness at level "XX," then it would evolve into an angelic creature that focused on Special Attack, while if it had 0 Happiness at the same level, it would evolve into a more evil looking gargoyle/gremlinesque design and focus on Physical Attack. I thought the day-night feature could easily be incorporated into this somehow too.

2. A Fighting/Flying Pokemon based on the Cassowary
~ Before he disappeared into the "Voids of Real Life," Pearl's Perap and I had a discussion in the TO one day about the UPC and got to talking about unique combinations that had yet to be done in the games. Interestingly enough, we both felt like we wanted to see the flying and fighting types combined and felt that the Cassowary, with a reputation for being able to disembowel humans with a single kick, would be the perfect candidate. Sadly, PP left shortly after that conversation (only to return unexpectedly right before this UPC!!!), never to be seen or heard from again, and his dream never came to fruition. I thought about creating a Pokemon based on our discussion and dedicating it to his memory. Now that he's returned though, he may want to do this one himself someday.

3. A Muay Thai Kangaroo
~ I got to thinking about my favorite real life animals and started wishing Pokemon had a better Kangaroo Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I really like Kangaskhan, but I really want one that's a little smaller and not so dinosaur-like. In the wild, Kangaroos are known to box and kick when they battle for mates or positions of leadership, so I felt like Muay Thai (a form of martial arts that uses punching, kicking, elbow & knee strikes), was a fitting choice for its fighting style.

Once that was decided, it was time to come up with a design. I looked around at lots of kangaroo pictures, trying to note similarities in each, before taking bits and pieces from my favorite ones and using them in my design. I wanted it to look cartoonish, without losing a sense of realism. I drew my picture by hand because my computer is a piece of garbage and doesn't have a paint program. Even if it did, I probably wouldn't be all that good with it anwyay. I figure my hand-drawn picture is 1000 times better than anything I could ever do on the computer. As for my entry's design itself, I briefly considered adding a bandana around his head and ropes around his hands/wrists in reference to Tony Jaa's character in the movie "Ong Bak, Muay Thai Warrior." I also considered adding small hoop earrings in the fully-evolved kangaroo's ears.

Design done, I got to work on coming up with the moveset, abilities, and stat distribution. Obviously, being a fighting-type, based on Muay Thai, I wanted to include (through breeding and level-up) as many kicking and punching moves as possible. I tried to stay away from the elemental punches as it didn't seem logical, but Pokemon =/= logic and I really wanted to include Blaze Kick as an EM, so figured I may as well include Fire Punch too.

As you can see from the learnset and stat distribution, this little guy is designed to be a quick, physical, heavy hitter, who can take a few hits too. I tried to keep its movepool rather shallow so as not to overpower it. So, while it does learn some impressive fighting moves like HJK and CC, it's best non-STAB moves are probably Return, Blaze Kick, Rock Slide, and Sucker Punch/Payback. I'm not at all into the competitive scene, but did want to give him some moveset options, such as Fake Out + Bulk Up/Hone Claws + Baton Pass (w. Speed Boost), or Take Down + HJK/Submission (w. Reckless), or STAB + filler + Endure + Reversal.

Personally, when I think of Kangaroos, I always think of them as being quick, hard to catch critters, so Speed Boost was practically a no-brainer for an ability. I also thought Reckless made sense for a fighting-type that learns a few recoil based moves. Plus it seemed to be in keeping with the spirit of Muay Thai. Had DW abilities been allowed, I most likely would have gone with Moxie, because once again, it seems logical on a fighting type, and could provide a nice attack boost after a KO. Other abilities I considered were Sand Rush/Sand Force because the Outback, and Limber because kangaroo.

Finally, a name. I had a hard time with this as I wanted to include some kind of reference to Muay Thai or Australia and kangaroos. Names I considered included:
~ Kanguru = Kan (kangaroo) + guru (an expert in one's field, in this case, it would refer to martial arts)
~ Kangaruay = Kangar (kangaroo) + uay (Muay Thai), pronounced "Kangaroo-ay")
~ Kangamuay = Kanga (kangaroo) + muay (Muay Thai)
~ Kanjaaroo = Kan (kangaroo) + Jaa (as in Tony Jaa, the lead actor in Ong Bak, Muay Thai Warrior) + Roo (kangaroo)
~ Khanomaroo = Khanom (from Khanomtom, a legendary Muay Thai practitioner who once defeated nine opponents in a row, plus it bears some phoentic resemblance to Kanga) + roo (kangaroo)
~ Angerroo = Anger + roo (kangaroo) The name sounds similar to kangaroo. I thought I could make up something in the flavour text about it always having a bad temper.
~ Dangerroo = Danger + roo (kangaroo) Again, the name sounds similar to kangaroo. It has reckless, and again I considered adding a sentence in the flavour text about it using high risk moves in battle.
~ Muaysupial = Muay (Muay Thai) + supial (marsupial, which a kangaroo is) as a whole, the name bears some phonetic resemblance to marsupial.
~ G'daimate = lol "G'day Mate," the expression you always hear Australians saying in movies, not sure if they say it real life though...anyway, it would be the second Pokemon with an apostrophe in its name, so that's kind of cool, I guess.

As you can see, I ultimately decided on:
~ Nakgaroo = Nak (Nak Muay is what you call someone who practices Muay Thai and also provides a bit of a portmanteau, as Nak just happens to be the first three letters of kangaroo switched around) + garoo (kangaroo) and,
~ Rookanga = Roo (kangaroo) + kanga (kangaroo), taking a page out of Horsea's book, I tried switching the syllables around and actually liked what it sounded like, so I went with it.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Centin posted something. Unexpected!

Drusted --> Coppruval <--> Truspas [normal | shiny] (I can't draw to save my life)

Drusted evolves into Coppruval at Lv 35.
Coppruval becomes Truspas whenever it is holding a dusk stone.
When the dusk stone is unattached, Truspas reverts back to Coppruval.

Truspas is not an upgrade evolution of Coppruval, rather much like an alternate form.
They have the same moveset and other stats, only differing in type and ability - where the original evolution branch of Drusted and Coppruval features Ground/Steel, Truspas is Steel/Dark.

Tip: If you see a Truspas in the wild, chances are it is definitely holding a dusk stone. However, this is a rare sight in nature as Coppruvals do not actually inhabit fields where dusk stones can be found.

Drusted
Rust pokemon, Genderless
Ground/Steel, Ability: Defiant

Flavour Text: It is once believed that the amount of rust on its body represented its age and maturity. During pre-colonial times, this pokemon is trusted by coal miners to attract dust from excavation blasts onto itself.
0.6m, 15kg
Egg Group: Mineral.

Base stats: HP 41, Atk 49, Def 54, SpA 47, SpD 54, Spd 61

Effort Values Earned: 1 Speed
Experience Growth: 1000000 points Medium Fast
Capture Rate 255, Base Egg Steps 5120
Base Happiness 70, Flee Flag 103
Wild Hold Item: Dusk stone, 1%

- Doubleslap
- Tail whip
5 Disable
9 Bullet punch
13 Sand tomb
16 Autotomize
21 Dig
25 Magnet bomb
29 Metal sound
32 Earth power
36 Iron head
40 Faint attack
44 Chip Away

Coppruval
Copper pokemon, Genderless
Ground/Steel, Ability: Defiant

Flavour Text: As they are copper in colour, they are easily mistaken for having signs of corrosion. They are companions to pipeworkers and architects, and they have been approved for use by the Pokemon League.
1.3m, 22kg

Base stats: HP 63, Atk 85, Def 85, SpA 63, SpD 91, Spd 99

Effort Values Earned: 1 Speed, 1 Special Defense
Experience Growth 1000000 points Medium Fast
Capture Rate 90, Base Egg Steps 6400
Wild Hold Item: Dusk stone, 1%

- Doubleslap
- Tail whip
5 Disable
9 Bullet punch
13 Sand tomb
16 Autotomize
21 Dig
25 Magnet bomb
29 Metal sound
32 Earth power
35 Night slash
37 Flash cannon
39 Iron head
42 Torment
44 Faint attack
49 Foul play
51 Chip Away

Truspas
Railway pokemon, Genderless
Steel/Dark, Ability: Shield Dust

Flavour Text: It is unknown if the invention of the railway signal is inspired by Truspas. Although it seems to have legs that can support it walking, they are actually long hairy filaments that can penetrate mineral veins.
1.3m, 22kg

Base stats: HP 63, Atk 85, Def 85, SpA 63, SpD 91, Spd 99

Effort Values Earned: 1 Speed, 1 Special Defense
Experience Growth 1000000 points Medium Fast
Capture Rate 90, Base Egg Steps 6400
Wild Hold Item: Dusk stone, 100%

TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Telekinesis
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM46 Thief
TM56 Fling
TM60 Quash
TM63 Embargo
TM70 Flash
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute
TM91 Flash cannon
TM94 Rock smash
HM01 Cut
HM04 Strength

Egg moves:
Counter, Double hit, Endure, Headbutt, Iron Defense, Flail, Fling, Gravity, Mud-slap, Mud shot
Natural Gift, Rapid Spin, Recycle, Rock Climb, Secret Power, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Submission, Take Down, Thrash

End Words:
Drusted, Coppruval and Truspas all share the same TM and Egg movesets.

The egg moves list is combined with outdated Move tutor moves and outdated Gen4 TM movesets. In terms of FB, this is not a problem because EM and MT attacks is readily obtained in The Move Tutor, at the same cost.

Although it is stated that Coppruvals have a 1% chance of holding a dusk stone, this is not the case. Because Coppruvals automatically become Truspas while holding the stone, this actually means that there is only a 1% chance of finding a Truspas amongst Coppruvals in the wild. Thus, Coppruvals in the wild do not hold anything - those that do will be Truspas.

If the move Thief is used on a wild Truspas, it will revert to Coppruval.

If a ditto transforms into Truspas without holding a stone, it will transform into Truspas. This is the only known method of obtaining a Truspas without a dusk stone temporarily.

In the TCG, Truspas is considered a Stage 1 pokemon, but is placed on top of Coppruval.

The origin idea of Truspas is not as clear cut as Drusted and Coppruval. It seems to have no eyes, but rather I have a trouble of figuring where its eye should be. I'll leave the eye unseen for now, but it's there, probably behind the yellow sign. Oh, and that sign is soft and bendable/flappable like ears, only its steel body is rigid. And yes, that is a construction hard hat.

It is not stated if alternate form-like concepts are allowed. Since it isn't stated anywhere that it is not allowed, I am going to assume that it is permitted. However, in the event that this would disqualify this entry, then treat Truspas as a direct evolution, using a dusk stone as you would normally.

For a better idea of what Truspas should look like, here are some concepts:
Torment Claw. Mysteltainn. Railway signal.

Drusted is a play on the words Rust, Dust and Trusted.
Coppruval is a play on the words Copper and Approval.
Truspas is a play on the words rusT and Trespass.

Last edited by Kelntin; 08-03-2011 at 01:06 AM. Reason: found a random numerical error
Old 08-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

FLORAIN
Classification: Dewdrop Pokémon
Etymology: Flora (plant) + Rain
Pronunciation: FLOR-rain
Type: Grass/Water
Ability: Natural Cure/Water Absorb
Height: 1' 2"
Weight: 8.7 lbs.
Evolution Chain: Florain => Leaf Stone => Tendrain => Leaf Stone => Forestorm
Pokédex Category: Forest
Color Category: Green
Possible Wild Hold Item: Miracle Seed (5%), Mystic Water (5%)
Breeding Group: Plant/Indeterminate
Egg Steps to Hatch: 5,120
Effort Points Gained from Defeating it: Sp.Def +1
Catch Rate: 80
Base Happiness: 70
Pal Park Location: Forest

Flavor Text:
Black: Pure water that pooled in the centre of a rainforest flower turned into a Pokémon after exposure to moonlight.
White: Light enough to float in midair, these curious Pokémon are found in forests untouched by urban development.

Base Stats:
HP: 40
Attack: 30
Defense: 30
Special Attack: 70
Special Defense: 70
Speed: 65

Level-Up Attacks:
- Wrap
- Water Sport
Lv.5: Bubble
Lv.9: Refresh
Lv.14: Baton Pass
Lv.19: Grass Knot
Lv.25: Bubblebeam
Lv.31: Rain Dance
Lv.38: Energy Ball
Lv.45: Petal Dance

Bred Attacks:
Acid Armour
Defog
Haze
Leech Seed
Icy Wind
Natural Gift
Recover
Seed Bomb
Sweet Scent
Weather Ball

Machine Attacks:
TM 06: Toxic
TM 10: Hidden Power
TM 11: Sunny Day
TM 13: Ice Beam
TM 14: Blizzard
TM 17: Protect
TM 18: Rain Dance
TM 20: Safeguard
TM 21: Frustration
TM 22: SolarBeam
TM 27: Return
TM 32: Double Team
TM 42: Facade
TM 44: Rest
TM 45: Attract
TM 48: Round
TM 49: Echoed Voice
TM 53: Energy Ball
TM 79: Frost Breath
TM 83: Work Up
TM 86: Grass Knot
TM 87: Swagger
TM 90: Substitute

Fire Red, Leaf Green and Emerald Tutored Moves:
Body Slam
Defence Curl
Double-Edge
Endure
Icy Wind
Mimic
Psych Up
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swift

Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver Tutored Moves:
Headbutt
Knock Off
Last Resort
Seed Bomb
Synthesis
Worry Seed

TENDRAIN
Classification: Synthesis Pokémon
Etymology: Tendril (plant part) + Rain
Pronunciation: TEN-drain
Height: 3' 7"
Weight: 34.8 lbs.
Evolution Chain: Tendrain => Leaf Stone => Forestorm
Pokedex Category: Forest
Effort Points Gained from Defeating it: Sp.Def +2
Catch Rate: 60
Base Happiness: 60

Flavor Text:
Black: Draws in moisture to pad its botanic structure, forming nodules of water from which attacks are unleashed.
White: This Pokémon has excellent command over its plantlike anatomy and can extend its vine-like arms to attack.

Base Stats:
HP: 60
Attack: 70
Defense: 60
Special Attack: 90
Special Defense: 90
Speed: 75

Level-Up Attacks:
- Wrap
- Water Sport
Lv.5: Vine Whip
Lv.9: Growth
Lv.14: Baton Pass
Lv.19: Grass Knot
Lv.25: Bubblebeam
Lv.31: Synthesis
Lv.38: Leaf Tornado
Lv.45: Ingrain
Lv.52: Hydro Pump
Lv.60: Power Whip

Machine Attacks:
TM 31: Brick Break
TM 52: Focus Blast
TM 94: Rock Smash
HM 01: Cut
HM 03: Surf
HM 05: Waterfall
HM 06: Dive

Body Slam
Defence Curl
Double-Edge
Endure
Icy Wind
Mimic
Psych Up
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swift

Dive
Headbutt
Knock Off
Last Resort
Seed Bomb
Synthesis
Worry Seed

FORESTORM
Classification: Purity Pokémon
Etymology: Forest + Storm
Pronunciation: FOR-res-storm
Height: 6' 9"
Weight: 251.0 lbs.
Evolution Chain: Final Form
Pokedex Category: Forest
Effort Points Gained from Defeating it: Sp.Atk +2, Sp.Def +2
Catch Rate: 40
Base Happiness: 40

Flavor Text:
Black: Uses its botanic anatomy to purify the air and water around it, as it can only thrive in clean environments.
White: It fiercely retaliates against those who attempt to pollute or trespass on its forested habitats.

Base Stats:
Attack: 90
Defense: 65
Special Attack: 100
Special Defense: 120
Speed: 95

Level-Up Attacks:
- Mist
- Wood Hammer
- Growth
- Synthesis
Lv.48: Aqua Ring
Lv.56: Aromatherapy
Lv.64: Power Whip

Machine Attacks:
TM 15: Hyper Beam
TM 26: Earthquake
TM 31: Brick Break
TM 52: Focus Blast
TM 67: Retaliate
TM 68: Giga Impact
TM 75: Swords Dance
TM 77: Psych Up
TM 78: Bulldoze
TM 94: Rock Smash
HM 01: Cut
HM 03: Surf
HM 04: Strength
HM 05: Waterfall
HM 06: Dive

Body Slam
Defence Curl
Double-Edge
Endure
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Mega Punch
Mega Kick
Mimic
Psych Up
Seismic Toss
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swift

Dive
Headbutt
Knock Off
Last Resort
Outrage
Seed Bomb
Synthesis
Worry Seed

DESIGN & STATISTICS
Similar to the previous year's attempt, this year's project was based around an idea themed towards metagame viability (without all the procedures of Smogon's CAP Project, given that I've far less experience). With Smeargle being the only Pokemon that can Baton Pass Ingrain to its team, UPC2011 was aimed at the possibility of another Pokemon who could do that and function as a team player. The nature of Ingrain, as well as a few supportive moves such as Aromatherapy, meant that Grass needed to be a primary type. The concept was based on combining Water with Grass to replicate Ludicolo's excellent typing, joined with a statistic spread that could stomach special attacks and allow the 'mon to function reasonably well in both spectrums of offence.

Tendrain likely formed the basis of the evolutionary line as I was juggling with the idea of a Grass-type with instant regeneration and growth capabilities; the likely result being based around traditional bog or seaweed monsters. Florain was probably at least partially inspired by the floating spore thingies in Avatar. Forestorm had elements of wood introduced in order to cement the idea of a forest guardian that has sturdy strength and fortitude.

The idea of evolving both stages with the Leaf Stone was somewhat inspired by a remark of an AFK acquaintance of mine, who prior to GenV's released hypothesised that Exeggutor might get an evolution - based on how Rhydon was one of the first 'mon to be designed, and was a favourite of one of the designers then (like Exeggutor). He suggested that since Porygon broke a mold by evolving via trade with item twice, there existed a possibility that the tradition evolution by stone could be broken as well.

Last edited by Shadowshocker; 08-18-2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Removing the Hidden Ability Poison Heal.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Here's my entry. All images were done by Dylan_Cypher.

Marinymph (normal / shiny)
Name origin: Marine (Aquatic) + Nymph (A type of mythological creature that is similar to a fairy.
Type: Water
Species: Faerie Pokémon
Abilities: Cute Charm/Water Absorb
Evolution Chain: Marinymph =Lv.15=> Merdonis =Lv.38=>Merusine
Height: 3' 6"
Weight: 78 lbs.
Dex Color: Blue
Gender Ratio: 25% Male / 75% Female
Breeding Groups: Fairy, Water 1
EV Yield: +1 Sp. Def

Flavor Text: These Pokemon are known to inhabit murky waters. It is said that if your reflection is seen in its presence good luck is abound.

Base Stats:
HP: 40
Attack: 50
Defense: 35
Sp. Atk: 55
Sp. Def. : 65
Speed: 55

Level-Up Attacks:
-Pound
-Tail Whip
-Tickle
4 Bubble
7 Charm
12 Sweet Kiss
17 Water Gun
20 Captivate
24 Mud Slap
29 Slam
33 Fake Tears
37 Faint Attack
41 Aqua Tail
46 Hydro Pump

Egg Moves
Acrobatics
Confuse Ray
Flatter
Taunt
Payback
Spark
Aqua Jet
Covet
Sing

Move Tutor
Dream Eater
Mimic
Thunder Wave
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Psych Up
Aqua Tail
Spite
Sucker Punch
Trick

Technical Machines:
03 Psyshock
04 Calm Mind
06 Toxic
07 Hail
10 Hidden Power
12 Taunt
13 Ice Beam
14 Blizzard
17 Protect
20 Safeguard
21 Frustration
27 Return
29 Psychic
30 Shadow Ball
32 Double Team
33 Reflect
44 Rest
45 Attract
46 Thief
53 Energy Ball
62 Acrobatics
66 Payback
70 Flash

Hidden Machines
03 Surf
06 Dive

--------------------------

Merdonis (normal / shiny)
Name origin: Marine/Mer (Aquatic) + Adonis (royalty)
Type: Water
Species: Faerie Pokémon
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 107 lbs.
EV Yield: +1 Sp. Def +1 Speed

Flavor Text: This pokemon appears to be the cause of natural flooding in tropical regions. The mud within rivers afterwards is how they keep their natural beauty.

Base Stats:
HP: 60
Attack: 60
Defense: 55
Sp. Atk: 75
Sp. Def. : 85

Level-Up Attacks:
-Pound
-Tail Whip
-Tickle
4 Bubble
7 Charm
12 Sweet Kiss
15 Lovely Kiss
19 Water Gun
23 Captivate
26 Mud Slap
32 Slam
37 Fake Tears
42 Faint Attack
46 Aqua Tail
50 Hydro Pump

Egg Moves
Acrobatics
Confuse Ray
Flatter
Taunt
Payback
Spark
Aqua Jet
Covet
Sing

Move Tutor
Dream Eater
Mimic
Thunder Wave
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Psych Up
Aqua Tail
Spite
Sucker Punch
Trick

Technical Machines:
03 Psyshock
04 Calm Mind
06 Toxic
07 Hail
10 Hidden Power
12 Taunt
13 Ice Beam
14 Blizzard
17 Protect
20 Safeguard
21 Frustration
27 Return
29 Psychic
30 Shadow Ball
32 Double Team
33 Reflect
44 Rest
45 Attract
46 Thief
53 Energy Ball
62 Acrobatics
66 Payback
70 Flash

Hidden Machines
03 Surf
06 Dive

---------------------

Merusine (normal / shiny)
Name origin: Marine/Mer (Aquatic) + Melusine (a mythological woman in European mythology)
Type: Water/Dark
Species: Androgenous Pokémon
Height: 6' 11"
Weight: 159 lbs.
EV Yield: +2 Sp. Def +1 Speed

Flavor Text: This pokemon appears to men and women who had nearly drowned in its habitat. It offers its blessing then returns to its murky waters.

Base Stats:
Attack: 60
Defense: 55
Sp. Atk: 85
Sp. Def. : 95
Speed: 85

Level-Up Attacks:
-Pound
-Tail Whip
-Tickle
-Sweet Kiss
4 Bubble
7 Charm
12 Sweet Kiss
15 Lovely Kiss
19 Water Gun
23 Captivate
26 Mud Slap
32 Slam
37 Fake Tears
42 Faint Attack
38 Muddy Water
44 Memento
49 Faint Attack
54 Aqua Tail
60 Hydro Pump

Egg Moves
Acrobatics
Confuse Ray
Flatter
Taunt
Payback
Spark
Aqua Jet
Covet
Sing

Move Tutor
Dream Eater
Mimic
Thunder Wave
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Psych Up
Aqua Tail
Spite
Sucker Punch
Trick

Technical Machines:
03 Psyshock
04 Calm Mind
06 Toxic
07 Hail
10 Hidden Power
12 Taunt
13 Ice Beam
14 Blizzard
15 Hyper Beam
17 Protect
20 Safeguard
21 Frustration
27 Return
29 Psychic
30 Shadow Ball
32 Double Team
33 Reflect
44 Rest
45 Attract
46 Thief
53 Energy Ball
62 Acrobatics
66 Payback
70 Flash

Hidden Machines
03 Surf
05 Waterfall
06 Dive

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL

Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 08-22-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
Emp
Volcano Badge

Potifera
Normal                Shiny
     
Name Origin Potty + Porifera
Species    Baby Sponge Pokémon
Type     Water
Ability     Water Absorb/Magic Bounce
Height      0’08”
Weight     5 lbs
Gender Ratio 50% 50%
Egg Group   Water 3/Grass

Evolution Chain
-Trade holding ->

Base Stats
HP: 60 Att: 30 Def: 100 SpA: 80 SpD: 100 Spe: 10

Flavour Text
POTIFERA live in colonies in deep sea trenches where they can soak up the water’s nutrients. Their soft body
cushions physical blows to fend off predators. Some POTIFERA are used practically on dry land, washing their
owner’s property and keeping them squeaky clean. When hit by water they expand to almost twice their
normal size.

Level-Up Moves
--- Absorb
--- Soak
L06 Bubble
L12 Ingrain
L16 Minimize
L16 Growth
L20 Mega Drain
L24 Camouflage
L28 Bubblebeam
L35 Giga Drain
L39 Stockpile
L39 Spit Up
L39 Swallow
L43 Recover
L48 Water Spout

Egg Moves
Aromatherapy
Barrier
Brine
Cotton Guard
Cotton Spore
Harden
Light Screen

Move Tutor Moves
Ancient Power
Counter
Defense Curl
Dive
Endure
Gastro Acid
Gunk Shot
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Magic Coat
Mimic
Pain Split
Seed Bomb
Signal Beam
String Shot
Uproar

TM Moves
TM06 Toxic
TM07 Hail
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM33 Reflect
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM53 Energy Ball
TM55 Scald
TM60 Quash
TM70 Flash
TM79 Frost Breath
TM86 Grass Knot
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute
TM91 Flash Cannon
HM03 Surf
HM05 Waterfall
HM06 Dive

Porossal
Normal                                                Shiny

Name Origin Porous + Colossal
Species    Giant Sponge Pokémon
Type     Water/Fighting
Ability     Rough Skin/Magic Bounce
Height      32’00”
Weight     423 lbs
Gender Ratio 50% 50%
Egg Group   Water 3/Grass

Evolution Chain
-Trade holding ->

Base Stats
HP: 70 Att: 150 Def: 140 SpA: 60 SpD: 90 Spe: 40

Flavour Text
POROSSAL is a very hostile and territorial Pokémon. It can level out an entire coral bed when it’s angry.
Only a few diving teams have seen it up close. Its punch can cause a hull breach in the most heavily armoured
submarines and its rough skin can endure a volley of torpedoes. It preys on small crustacean Pokémon.

Level-Up Moves
--- Soak
--- Rock Blast
--- Wood Hammer
--- Bullet Punch
L28 Bulldoze
L34 Dynamic Punch
L42 Bulk Up
L48 Hammer Arm
L53 Wring Out
L60 Water Spout

Egg Moves
Aromatherapy
Barrier
Brine
Cotton Guard
Cotton Spore
Harden
Light Screen

Move Tutor Moves
Ancient Power
Block
Body Slam
Counter
Defense Curl
Double Edge
Dive
Dynamic Punch
Endure
Fire Punch
Gastro Acid
Gunk Shot
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Knock Off
Mimic
Outrage
Seed Bomb
Seismic Toss
Thunderpunch
Uproar
Vacuum Wave
Zen Headbutt

TM Moves
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM07 Hail
TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM20 Safeguard
TM23 Smackdown
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM21 Frustration
TM31 Brick Break
TM33 Reflect
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM48 Round
TM47 Low Sweep
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM52 Focus Blast
TM53 Energy Ball
TM55 Scald
TM60 Quash
TM66 Payback
TM77 Retaliate
TM69 Rock Polish
TM71 Stone Edge
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM78 Bulldoze
TM79 Frost Breath
TM80 Rock Slide
TM84 Poison Jab
TM86 Grass Knot
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute
TM91 Flash Cannon
TM94 Rock Smash
HM03 Surf
HM04 Strength
HM05 Waterfall
HM06 Dive

Designer Notes

Coming Soon ™

Old 08-25-2011, 07:53 AM   #7
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Once again credit for the images goes to the amazing ShadowShocker.
Normal on top, shiny on bottom

Name: Buleo
Pronunciation: BULL-E-O
Name Origin: BULb + lEO
Classification: Lion Cub Pokemon
Type: Grass
Height: 2’00”
Weight: 17.9lbs
Ability: Run Away
Gender Ratio: 75% Male, 25% Female
Evolutionary Chain: Buleo -----> Leorose @ Lv 35
Breeding Group: Field, Grass
Experience Growth: 1,000,000 Points, Medium Fast
Base Happiness: 75
Capture Rate: 250
Base Egg Steps: 5,120
Effort Values Earned: 1 Speed Point, 1 Attack Point
Base Stats:

HP: 42
Attack: 50
Defense: 50
Special Attack: 30
Special Defense: 41

Flavour Text:

Buleo are often seen hiding in patch of long grass. They like to stick the buds on the end
of their tail up into the air and when a pokemon tries to eat it, they spring up and hit
them on the nose and run away.

Moves:

Lv. Up:

- Scratch
- Growl
3 Focus Energy
7 Leech Seed
13 Absorb
15 Quick Attack
17 Fury Swipes
20 Bite
24 Hone Claws
28 Cotton Guard
33 Razor Leaf
35 Agility
37 Minimize
39 Slash
41 Crunch

Egg:

Leaf Tornado
Mega Drain
Night Slash
Smack Down
Low Sweep
Foul Play
Leaf Blade

Move Tutor:

Sucker Punch
Knock Off
Helping Hand
Swift
Synthesis
Uproar
Mud Slap
Seed Bomb
Last Resort
Mega Kick
Double Edge
Body Slam

TM:

TM 01 Hone Claws
TM 05 Roar
TM 10 Hidden Power
TM 17 Protect
TM 22 Solar Beam
TM 27 Return
TM 28 Dig
TM 32 Double Team
TM 40 Aerial Ace
TM 44 Rest
TM 46 Thief
TM 47 Low Sweep
TM 54 False Swipe
TM 65 Shadow Claw
TM 67 Retaliate
TM 68 Giga Impact
TM 83 Work Up
TM 87 Swagger

HM:

HM01 Cut

Name: Leorose
Pronunciation: LEO-ROSE
Name Origin: LEO + ROSE
Classification: Rose Pokemon
Type: Grass
Height: 5’03”
Weight: 201lbs
Ability: Intimidate
Gender Ratio: 75% Male, 25% Female
Breeding Group: Field/Grass
Experience Growth: 1,000,000 Points, Medium Fast
Base Happiness: 75
Capture Rate: 50
Base Egg Steps: 5,120
Effort Values Earned: 1 Speed Point, 1 Attack Point
Base Stats:

HP: 86
Attack: 100
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 60
Special Defense: 65
Speed: 100

Flavour Text:

Despite appearing ferocious, Leorose like nothing more than lying around and basking in
the sun. If their young are threatened, they are quick to come to their rescue and and
fiercely protective to those that they have bonded to.

Moves:

Lv. Up:

- Scratch
- Growl
- Vine Whip
- Roar
3 Focus Energy
7 Leech Seed
13 Absorb
15 Quick Attack
17 Fury Swipes
20 Bite
24 Hone Claws
28 Cotton Guard
33 Razor Leaf
35 Agility
35 Take Down
40 Slash
43 Double Team
46 Crunch
51 Double Edge
55 Extreme Speed
60 Giga Impact

Egg:

Leaf Tornado
Mega Drain
Night Slash
Smack Down
Low Sweep
Foul Play
Leaf Blade

Move Tutor:

Sucker Punch
Knock Off
Helping Hand
Swift
Synthesis
Uproar
Mud Slap
Seed Bomb
Last Resort
Mega Kick
Double Edge
Body Slam

TM:

TM 01 Hone Claws
TM 05 Roar
TM 10 Hidden Power
TM 17 Protect
TM 22 Solar Beam
TM 27 Return
TM 28 Dig
TM 32 Double Team
TM 40 Aerial Ace
TM 44 Rest
TM 46 Thief
TM 47 Low Sweep
TM 54 False Swipe
TM 65 Shadow Claw
TM 67 Retaliate
TM 68 Giga Impact
TM 83 Work Up
TM 87 Swagger

HM:
HM 01 Cut
HM 04 Strength

Designer Notes:
When I created Buleo and Leorose, I decided that I wanted them to be focused on hitting first and hard. Hence why they excel the most at Speed and Attack. Their movesets are littered with as many physical grass type attacks that I could find, as well as moves that I thought that they could pull off. On top of that I do have Minimize/Double Team to help them avoid their opponents attacks. As it may have possibly been guessed, Buleo and Leorose are not special based pokemon, and as such they do not actually learn any special moves through level up.

Visually, thanks to ShadowShocker again for making the picture, I wanted something simple for Buleo. The ring of buds around its neck are the early stages of the mane that it sports when it evolves into Leorose.

For Leorose, I wanted

Last edited by PikaGod; 08-26-2011 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Changed Gender Ratios to allow for breeding and changed movesets slightly
Old 08-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #8
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

YOU DEMANDED IT, SO ZORA DELIVERS IT!

Pinaclsaur (JP: Paiankylo)

:Normal Humper
OHIIDONTEXISTANYMOREBECAUSEIMAGESHACKRFAGGETS:Shin y Humper

Flavour Text: The fruit on Pinaclsaur's tail is very hard and covered in spines. When striking its foes with the fruit, the bitter juices make the wound sting for weeks.
At one time during the year, Pinaclsaur's fruit softens and becomes edible. During this time, herds of Pinaclsaur gather together for defence. Once they drop their fruit, they regrow another within a week.

Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female
Classification: Fruit Pokémon
Type: Grass/Ground
Height: 6' 11"
Weight: 589.6 lbs
Ability: Sturdy/Anger Point
Egg Group: Monster/Plant

Base stats:
HP: 85
Attack: 103
Defence: 97
Sp.Att: 55
Sp.Def: 86
Speed: 34
Effort from Battling: +2 Att.

Level Up Moves:
-- Growl
-- Spike Cannon
07 Harden
11 Bullet Seed
17 Curse
21 Dig
27 Roar
31 Seed Bomb
37 Synthesis
41 Spikes
47 Bulldoze
51 Iron Tail
57 Bestow
61 Earthquake
67 Natural Gift
71 Wood Hammer

Egg Moves: Thrash, Leaf Storm, Body Slam, Nature Power, Land Power, Fissure, Power Whip, Iron Defence, Leech Seed.

Move Tutor Moves: Swords Dance, Body Slam, Double-edge, Counter, Mimic, Rock Slide, Substitute, Rollout, Snore, Endure, Mud-slap, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Defence Curl

Platinum Tutor Moves: Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Snore, Swift, Synthesis, Uproar, Ancientpower, Earth Power, Endeavor, Iron Defence, Iron Head, Mud-slap, Outrage, Rollout, Seed Bomb, Superpower

HGSS Tutor Moves: Headbutt, Worry Seed

TM/HM Moves: Roar, Toxic, Bullet Seed, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Giga Drain, Frustration, Solarbeam, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Return, Dig, Double Team, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Energy Ball, False Swipe, Endure, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Captivate, Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Grass Knot, Swagger, Substitute, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb.

New 5th Gen Egg Moves: Wide Guard

New 5th Gen TMs: Dragon Tail, Retaliate, Round, Bulldoze
Old 09-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #9
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Mewtwo Ultimate Pokémon Competition 2011 Voting Thread

Vote for 2011's Ultimate Pokémon!

Rules
1) Voting begins now and will close on Sunday 11th September.
2) You may only vote for one entry (not your own :p).
3) Only active FB Members may vote.
4) A reason as to why you're choosing your selected entry over others will be appreciated, but is not necessary.

Entries
Hayward with Nakgaroo, the Joey Pokémon.
Centin with Drusted, the Rust Pokémon.
Shadowshocker with Florain, the Dewdrop Pokémon.
CyberBlastoise with Marinymph, the Faerie Pokémon.
empoleon dynamite with Potifera, the Baby Sponge Pokémon.
PikaGod with Buleo, the Lion Cub Pokémon.
ZoraJolteon with Pinaclsaur, the Fruit Pokémon.

Good luck to all of our entrants.
Let the voting begin!
Old 09-04-2011, 02:46 AM   #10
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

My vote goes to Nakgaroo. It was a tough decision between Nakgaroo and Florain, but Hayward just managed to beat SS because, being Australian, I very much like the idea of an actual kangaroo that isn't diluted by anything else.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:46 AM   #11
Emp
Volcano Badge

Vote: Nakaroo

Last edited by Emp; 09-04-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:32 AM   #12
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Potifera.

The name caught my eye easily (and made me chuckle :p), while the design reminds me very much of a dunsparce - or something that I feel that really resembles what nintendo/gamefreak would actually design. Design here means both the artwork and the gameplay mechanics (movelist, TMs, etc).
Old 09-04-2011, 04:00 AM   #13
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Going to vote for Hayward's Nakgaroo. The idea is very much something GameFreak wishes it could think of and not make it look horrible. Reminds me of a Roy Chubby Brown image as he used the boxing kangaroo a lot.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:04 AM   #14
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Voting for Shadowshocker and Florain. Why? Tendrain is the love child of Cacturne and Palmon. :p
Old 09-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #15
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Voting for Emp's Potifera. Really cool concept in a Sponge, nice design and its evolution is just awesome. Plus I helped name it >>;
Old 09-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #16
Trepie
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
Hmm, going to vote Hayward with Nakgaroo.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #17
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Voting for Emp's Potifera.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 09-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #18
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Wow, there are a lot of good entries this year. It was really tough to decide, but I'm going to cast my vote for Explosive Metallic Penguin's Potifera. I love the art design, especially the final stage. It really looks like something straight out of the Poke-verse. Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #19
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Voting Nakgaroo, because we need more kangaroos.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #20
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

My vote goes to Emp and Potifera. I love pretty much all of this year's designs, but this one stands out the most to me. Plus, Potifera looks so cuddly and cute :3
Old 09-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #21
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Voting Pinaclsaur.

I vote for Florain.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #22
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

All the entries are great but the one that really caught my eye and felt like a real Pokemon was Emp's Potifera, I especially love its evolution. Its unique and well thought out ^-^.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:26 AM   #23
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Mewtwo 2011 Ultimate Pokémon - The Winners!

2011 Ultimate Pokémon - The Winners!

Our voting is over and winners decided!
The results of FB's 2011 Ultimate Pokémon Competition are as follows:-

In
1st Place we have empoleon dynamite with Potifera, the Baby Sponge Pokémon.
You will receive the ultimate reward of owning the Pokémon you have created although there are rules attached to the ownership of Custom Pokémon which are listed here.

In
2nd Place we have Hayward with Nakgaroo, the Joey Pokémon.
You will receive one Super Pass + 5,000 coins.

In
3rd Place we have Shadowshocker with Florain, the Dewdrop Pokémon.
You will receive 1 Heart Scale + 2,500 coins.

Centin, CyberBlastoise, PikaGod, and ZoraJolteon will each receive 1 rare candy and 2,000 coins for having entered.

It's certainly wonderful viewing all of the imaginative entries put forth each year, with this year being no different, but even if you've not won this time please don't give up as next year the winner could be YOU! Thank you again to those who have entered, as well as those who have taken the time to vote, and we hope to see you all again next year.

Congratulations to everyone on a job well done ^-^. See you in 2012!
Old 09-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #24
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

VOTE PINACLSAUR :]

Congratulations to emp on his second UPC victory.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:39 AM   #25
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
So that's a second victory for Emp then.

*currently plots assassinations to prevent third victory in 2013*

Unruly Premonition.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records