UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Free RP Zones

Old 04-17-2017, 12:10 AM   #1
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Fizzytopia Parks and Wildlife

Welcome to Fizzytopia Parks & Wildlife

Eighteen acres of untamed land for you and your Pokémon to enjoy. Rocky hillsides dotting the grasslands, with hiking trails winding through smatters of small lakes and campgrounds. Admission is free.
(I declare this FreeRP open!)

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:28 AM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The remnants of the Elite Four stepping down in Fizzytopia had a great deal many consequences. One of them being the closure of many of the locations that the Trainers of Fizzytopia held dear. The Trainer-Only Nightclub and the Pokémon-Only Tree Grove met highly ironic ends, the former getting destroyed in a Tauros stampede, and the latter getting ransacked by Team Rocket grunts. But in the wake of these disasters, the Trainers of Fizzytopia, ever the hardy and resilient types, have found new places to gather along with their Pokémon.

The new park was one such place. It was not nearly as well-maintained as the old park used to be, but few people would find this to be a deterrent. Decidedly not among those few was Keith Masters- indeed, he was riding along one of the hiking trails on the back of a dark-grey Scolipede with blood-red eyes. Meowth, as per usual, was riding on Keith's shoulder, eyeing his surroundings with a mixture of wariness and curiosity. Despite his natural speed, Salazar was going at a rather relaxed pace, partly because they were in no hurry, and partly to ensure that the trio behind them could keep up.

At first glance, this "trio" would appear to consist solely of a single Drapion, but one need only keep looking, and they would very quickly see that there were in fact three Pokémon. A Weedle, slightly larger than average (though still thoroughly dwarfed by the Poison/Dark-type) was riding on one of the Drapion's arms, nuzzling the Drapion affectionately. And gently held by the Drapion's tail claw was a Kakuna. There had been no question as to whether this trio would have accompanied Keith to this new park- Scorpius, Hermione, and Albus saw this as an opportunity to spend time together as a family, and Keith was by no means about to argue with this.

"Alright, looks like a nice picnic site up ahead," Keith reported.

"Drrraaaap!" Scorpius responded with a grin, the Drapion keeping up quite nicely with the Scolipede Keith was riding.

Keith smiled. Scorpius and Hermione looked equally pleased about this day out. Even Albus seemed excited, despite the lack of movable facial features one generally sees on a Kakuna. They soon reached a nice clearing, suitable for camping or for a picnic, and so Keith climbed down off of Salazar and started setting up for a picnic lunch.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:38 AM   #3
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii walked through the brand new park.
Frieghya, as usual, was right beside her.
A heracross was right behind her with a acorn shaped pokemon in his claw. A tenta cool was hanging on to the trainer's head while a litwick rode on her shoulder. Finally a pawniard marched behind the group looking warily around as she sharpened her blades.
The tentacool burbled loudly and kawaii sighed. "We will get to a watersource soon Bert."
In the distance the trainer saw a familiar grey scoliolapede. Frieghya her trainer took off at a run. The litwick hanging on for dear life. The other pokemin close behind.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 04-17-2017 at 12:44 AM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:07 AM   #4
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Faun hadn't done much in the last few days.

Actually, the thought of doing anything pressed down on her hard. She had gone so long without actually doing anything that she had absolutely no clue how to progress. She sighed, glancing down at her beloved Naoki; the Deerling's large and, frankly, adorable eyes shot up in her direction, curious of her next move.

She glanced towards the park, it was new, fresh, and the smell of fresh flowers and newly cut grass pierced her senses. She took in a huge whiff and sighed, this spot would be absolutely perfect for her to sketch some Pokemon for her companion compendium. Actually, speaking of that, she thought she could catch the silhouettes of two trainers in the distance; having what looked to be a picnic.

Now, Faun wasn't exactly the best with people, but she was determined to fix herself through any means possible. She walked slowly towards the small group, they were surrounded by so many Pokemon that Faun had never seen before. She gasped seeing the large grey insect towering over her.

"Uhm..!" Faun hesitated, flushing bright red. "D-do you mind if I join your picnic?" She nearly shouted, slurring out her words in a shy attempt to seem at least somewhat able to talk to others.

"U-uh! Sorry! I'm... uh... Faustine, by the way!" She blurted out again, rubbing the back of her head and feeling the warmth spread throughout her face.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:20 AM   #5
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Keith finished setting up for the picnic, he heard rapid footsteps. Turning to look, he smiled as he recognized the source of said footsteps. "Hey, Kawaii," he said, greeting the pink-haired Trainer who was running over to them. "Hey, Freighya," he added, addressing the Espeon accompanying Kawaii. "I guess I'm not the only one who wanted to check out this park, huh?" He then saw that Kawaii was accompanied by a number of other Pokémon- a Heracross, a Seedot, a Tentacool, a Litwick, and a Pawniard. "Cool," remarked Keith. "Don't believe I've met these Pokémon before."

"Scol, Scolipede," Salazar added, greeting Kawaii.

It was around that time that another Trainer, this one accompanied by a Deerling, approached Keith. That she was very shy was obvious, as she hesitantly stammered her way through a request to join the picnic. "Well, sure, you can join us," Keith nodded. "Nice to meet you, Faustine. I'm Keith, this is Meowth. And this here is Salazar," Keith added, patting the large grey Scolipede whose presence and formidable size appeared to have frightened Faun somewhat.

As Keith spoke, Scorpius was walking over to them. Hermione was still riding on top of him, and Albus was still clutched gently in the Drapion's tail claws.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:34 AM   #6
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Aaah, freedom! Tate was eager to spend a quiet week in the wilderness, away from the chaos and bedlam of the city. Overhead, casting a shadow upn the ground, Palaho flew, while Kauka hopped along the ground, struggling to keep up with the Maindibuzz, who often turned circles in the sky to allow the young Vullaby time to gain some ground on the earth below. To the rear, Pouli and Kauka walked, making a pointed effort to ignore one another. They had been bickering much of the way and had eventually wore themselves out; now they tried to pretend the other didn't even exist.

The hike from the front gate had been long, but it wasn't much further now to the campgrounds, and Tate's excitement was palpable. Five whole days of camping, away from everything and everyone! It would be wonderful. They could really spend time bonding as a family unit, without any stress or distractions.

From her bird's eye vantage point, Palaho was the first to see why her trainer would be disappointed; a group of people was accumulating, through happenstance, in a clearing not far from the campgrounds. They would have to pass right by the group on the way in. Tate was easily made anxious by people, but Palaho's concern was for the small, partially unattended bird bouncing along on the earth below. Distrustful of the group, she decided to scope out the situation beforehand. Flapping her magnificently large wings quite forcefully, she sped away from her group, heavy, dark body descending into a gnarled tree somewhere near the slowly accumulating group of. Peering down her bill, she scrutinized both humans and beasts.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 04-25-2017, 12:54 AM   #7
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled and introduced her pokemon to Kieth "the heracross is Derpulese, the seedot is Tengu,the tentacool is Bert, the litwick is Spiritus and the pawniard is Katrina"
Each pokemon nodded to the other trainer as they were introduced.
Frieghya purred hapily enjoying the sunshine.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:51 PM   #8
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded as Kawaii introduced her various Pokémon. "Nice to meet you all," Keith said to the lot of them. "So, Kawaii, Bert would be your first Poison-type, wouldn't he?" he asked.

Meanwhile, Salazar got the sensation that they were being watched, and as he turned his head, he soon saw why that was- a Mandibuzz sitting in a gnarled tree not far from them. He quietly looked at the Dark/Flying-type- she was observing them, that much was clear. What wasn't so clear to the Scolipede was why. He hoped to get a good idea as to her intentions. Preferably before she made them clear herself, especially if said intentions weren't good.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:44 AM   #9
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "Yup, I want to get more though."
Bert burbled happily and waved one of his arms.
The rest of the pokemon dispersed to make new friends.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-09-2017, 01:38 AM   #10
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith could not help but smile at Kawaii's answer. "More Poison-types?" he said. "I can hardly argue with that way of thinking," he chuckled. "Any in particular you think you might want? I've raised just about every kind of Poison-type imaginable, so if you got any questions about them, I'll be happy to answer 'em."

As Kawaii's Pokémon wandered off, an inquisitive Kakuna approached Spiritus A bit of a surprise, considering the immobility Kakuna were infamous for, but Albus was able to manage. He was making full use of his stingers to drag himself along the ground, and also hopping on his stubby bottom stinger. "You're a Litwick, right?" asked the Kakuna. "Um... how does your flame turn pink like that? I know Litwick fire is purple normally, and a bright blue when it comes from a Shiny, but I've never heard of it being this color before."
Old 05-09-2017, 11:08 PM   #11
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii thought for a moment, "I'm rather fond of oddish. I even have the perfect name for it if I get one. I'm going to call it nuptup!"
Spritus chuckled "My trainer had my flame recolored to have it match her team's astetic."

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-10-2017, 01:03 AM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oddish, huh?" Keith smiled, nodding approvingly. "I definitely see the appeal there. One of the first Pokémon I ever got happened to be an Oddish, actually. They're generally more active at night, but make no mistake, they're cool with being active during the day. Once they evolve into Gloom, they can give off a horrible stench, but that's only if they feel threatened, not unlike Koffing and Weezing in fact. Which way would you want to evolve it?" he inquired. "In fact," he added, producing a Valentine Ball from his belt. "I don't believe you've met James yet, have you?" he asked. Seeking to remedy this here and now, Keith tossed the Valentine Ball, and in a flash of light, the Vileplume materialized.

"Viiiile-BEEEELCH-pluuuuume," James said, smiling up at Kawaii.

"If you're not decided which way you'd want to evolve a Gloom," said Keith. "I may be a bit biased, but I'd definitely recommend Vileplume. James here is one of my oldest and most loyal friends."

"Ohh, OK," nodded Albus as Spiritus explained that his flame was recolored deliberately. "It's very interesting. Does this make your Fire attacks the same color as that flame?" he asked. "Like, when you use Ember, does it look pink like that?"
Old 05-10-2017, 04:25 AM   #13
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Tate crested the hill, and Palaho took flight, swooping down low to the ground. The trainer saw the bird before the gaggle of people, and grunted in surprise, while Kauka hissed and rattled joyously at the display. Qhen the dust and feathers cleared, Tate saw the menagerie of man and beasts gathered, and sighed; many of them were known to the bird keeper, and therefor social conventions dictated one stop and exchange pleasantries.

Shoot. Tate just wanted to get to the campground.

There was no playing it cool after a display like that, but Tate tried anyway. Trying a bried and subtle wave, Tate made to pass by quickly, until Pouli -- excitable and friendly -- broke away to go barreling into the group with a series of loud barks. Kai would have rolled her eyes if they weren't fixed in he sockets. Tate groaned. Meanwhile, Palaho had landed, next to her little sister, and was delighting in the attentions being lavished upon her by the young Vullaby.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 05-11-2017, 01:35 PM   #14
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii thought for a moment "Vileplume is nice but I also like bellosom." when Keith let out his vvileplume she smiled "I guess it depends on gender. I might get 2, one for each evolutuon"
Spiritus shrugged, "I have never tried." he turned and fired an ember away from the other pokemon. Sure enogh it was bright pink like his flame. Spiritus smiled.

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-11-2017, 12:28 AM   #15
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Cool," Keith replied as Kawaii voiced the notion of getting both a Vileplume and a Bellossom. "Hey, whatever works for you," he nodded. "Though, I mean, gender's not exactly the biggest determining factor, y'know? Ultimately, depends on what the Pokémon wants. If James here had wanted to become a Bellossom, I'd have gone with it, no problem."

"Vilepluuuuume," nodded James.

"Oh- hey, Tate," Keith added, waving, for indeed, he saw the bird keeper he'd recently met approaching where they were.

"Fascinating," Albus murmured as he eyed the pink fire Spiritus launched, and he sounded like he meant it. "So it seems that the color of the head flame does determine what color the Fire attacks are... I mean, I've only ever read that Shiny Litwick produce blue fire when attacking, whereas non-Shiny Litwick attack with purple fire... There's still so much of this world I haven't seen for myself yet," the Kakuna remarked, eager anticipation in the bookworm's voice. "Will your fire remain its color when you evolve? Do you know?" he asked. "You're not Shiny, are you? Because I've read that the Shiny Litwick will change the flame color upon evolution, whereas non-Shiny ones won't. What color was your fire initially- purple or blue?"
Old 01-14-2018, 09:44 PM   #16
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Most people would not jump at the prospect of cleaning up all the garbage that was befouling a park. Most people would consider it a humongous burden, a massive chore. Most people would demand higher payment than 100 a day.

But then, most people weren't Keith Masters.

"Alright, here we are," grinned Keith as he arrived, clutching two Poké Balls, a Rocket Ball, and a Cherish Ball. "Ready to get going, Meowth?"

"If by dat ya mean sit on yer shoulder and do nuttin', den sure," Meowth shrugged.

Keith shrugged. "Can't exactly complain, considering it's these four who are gonna be doing the bulk of the work. Alright, go!" he exclaimed, tossing the spheres into the air. From the two Poké Balls appeared a Weezing and a Swalot. From the Rocket Ball emerged a Muk, and from the Cherish Ball appeared a Garbodor. All four Pokémon turned to face Keith, five pairs of eyes finding their Trainer. "OK, guys," grinned Keith. "I've been hired to clean up the garbage in this park, so I'll need your help. Spread out and search for garbage. Leave no stone unturned, and whatever garbage you find, you get to eat. Sound good?"

"Weez Weezing weez!" Gemini and Mustard cheered simultaneously.

"Swaaaalot!" Crabbe responded, nodding hungrily.

"MUUUUUUK!" cheered Strychnine, her sludgy form positively bubbling with excitement.

"Gaaaaarbodor!" smiled Ariana, her usual shyness mitigated somewhat by her hunger.

"We're all in agreement, then," grinned Keith. "Spread out, then, and we'll meet back here at the end of the day. At this, the four Poison-types voiced their agreement, and started to spread out.

"Weezing... weez... weez..." murmured Gemini, the Weezing floating along the hiking trail, eyes peeled for anything delicious. Thus far, the Weezing had consumed a couple of Cacnea Cola cans, the wrapper of a Miltanky Way bar, and a bag full of garbage left over from a McDeino's to-go order of some sort.

"Weez! Weezing weez!" said Mustard. The Weezing's second head had spotted something that Gemini had missed, and sure enough, as Gemini turned to look, he spotted what Mustard had seen- a number of discarded Leppa cores. This elicited twin smiles from the Weezing as both heads proceeded to consume them.

Meanwhile, Strychnine oozed her way up the rocky hillsides. What few weeds were growing stubbornly through the rocks, marring the otherwise picturesque landscape, withered away and died as the Poison-type oozed over them. There was not a lot of garbage to be found here, but she did get to munch on the occasional Pepseadra bottle. She also found, at the top of the hill, the remnants of a large picnic. And there were many remnants of that picnic, much to the Muk's delight. A veritable feast of garbage all for her, and the Muk enjoyed it immensely.

Ariana stumped her way across the grassy plains, looking in every direction as she went. Every time she saw a piece of garbage, one of her arms stretched out, reaching right for it, and grabbed it. She then retracted said arm, and popped the litter into her mouth. At one point, she tried to pick a flower for Keith, but was dismayed at how it withered and died within her grip. "Gaaar..." she sighed, popping the dead flower in her mouth and eating that as well. A moment later, however, the Poison-type had shaken off the disappointment, and resumed her search for garbage.

Crabbe was taking the lakes. The Swalot was floating on the surface of the water, having been chosen for this due to being least likely to further contaminate the water. If he saw an empty soda bottle or something bobbing on the surface, he swam out towards it and swallowed it whole. If he spotted something on the bottom of the lake, however, he reached out with his Marvelous Mustache of Mi- ahem, excuse me, with his regular, nothing special mustache that most definitely was not affiliated with any sort of superhero whatsoever, grabbed the garbage off the lake bed, and moved it right into his mouth, at which point he would swallow that whole as well. It was slow going, not least of which because Swalot's appendages (or lack thereof) did not make it especially adept at swimming. But Crabbe managed nevertheless.

"I tell you, Meowth, this is a pretty great gig," Keith grinned, as he too walked throughout the park, picking up garbage as he went, and throwing it into a large sack he had with him. "Not only are we stocking up on free food for Gemini, Mustard, Strych, Ariana, and Crabbe, but we're getting paid to do it! Man, I love raising Poison-types," he smiled.

"Oy," Meowth sighed exasperatedly, albeit with a small smile. "Leave it ta Keith Masters ta find the upside o' pickin' up garbage."

After a long day, much progress had been made, and though they knew their work wasn't completely done, Keith wasn't too bothered. "Alright," he said to the Poison-types as they met back up near the entrance at sunset. "We did a good day's work. Now let's go home, huh? We'll come back tomorrow and keep it going." He grinned at the enthusiastic responses from his various Pokémon, before leading the way away from the property, and towards the Sludge Wave Coast.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:30 PM   #17
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Day two of Keith's park cleanup job had begun, and the Poison-type Trainer was back once again, with four of his numerous Poison-types in tow. Gemini and Mustard, Keith's trusty Weezing; Strychnine, Keith's Muk; Crabbe, Keith's mild-mannered Swalot; and Ariana, Keith's Garbodor. But, they weren't the only ones this time.

Indeed, as Gemini and Mustard went to patrol the hiking trails, Strychnine started to ooze up a rocky hillside, and Ariana began patrolling the grassy plains, Keith and Crabbe approached one of the several lakes. "So, Crabbe, had some trouble swimming yesterday?" he asked.

"Swa, Swalot," nodded Crabbe.

Keith nodded back. "Then you should have a little help," he stated, producing a Premier Ball from his belt and enlarging it. "Besides, these guys need to have a little practice actually helping others out," he added. And he threw the Premier Ball. "Elliott, let's go!" he declared.

The ball opened up, and from within there emerged a Binacle. The rock landed on the shore of the lake with a thump, and the pair of Binacle head-hands within glared at their surroundings.

"Elliott," Keith said, crouching down to address his Binacle. "I want you to help Crabbe clean up the lake, OK?" he asked. "You don't have to actually give him the garbage, he can grab it himself- just help him with moving around. He's not exactly built for swimming."

"Bi Binacle," Elliot said in a snarky tone of voice, which got Leroy to start chuckling.

Keith turned to Meowth, silently asking for a translation. "Some kinda fat joke," Meowth said.

"Yeah, OK, guys, none of that," Keith said sternly. "You gonna help Crabbe or not?"

"Bina, Binacle," nodded Leroy.

"Bi! Binacle Binacle!" snapped Elliot, before slapping Leroy. Then, he turned to Keith. "Bina, Binacle," he nodded, exactly the same as Leroy had just done. Leroy rolled his eyes and started muttering under his breath at this.

"Oh, boy," Keith groaned, once his Swalot and Binacle were making their way across the lake. "I hope this doesn't go screwy."

"Yer talkin' about da same Binacle youse forbade from drinkin' any more Fiery Fizzybrew Beer because o' wat dey did ta da guest bedroom," Meowth reminded Keith. "O' course it's gonna go screwy."

~~~

"He said left, Leroy! Left!"

"I heard him, Elliot! I'm not deaf!" snapped Leroy, the left hand of the Binacle's body.

"I know you're not deaf, just stupid," retorted Elliot, who was the right hand of the two. "You gotta be, if you think you're gonna be the head when we evolve!"

"Oh, what, you're gonna be the head?" said Leroy. "Don't make me laugh! You have all the leadership skills of a level 19 Wishiwashi! Now, me, on the other hand, I'm a natural born leader! It only makes sense that I be the head!"

"Uh, guys?" Crabbe piped up.

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Elliott simultaneously.

"You never helped me with that left turn," pointed out the Swalot.

"...It's your fault," mumbled Elliot as he and Leroy pushed Crabbe so he turned left.

"No, you," snapped Leroy.

"No, you!"

"You son of a Shuckle, I swear to Arceus-"

The events in the lake proceeded to go on in such a manner for the rest of the day, and by the end of the day, both the Swalot and the Binacle returned to the entrance, still soaking wet. Elliott were pleased with their efforts; Crabbe was just fed up with the Binacle's constant bickering.

"Alright," Meowth said, ready to translate for Keith once his teammates reported in. "Gemini and Mustard have cleared another hiking trail of garbage, and report that they now know for a fact that eating a can of expired Shiny Spray will not turn youse Shiny."

"Good to know," Keith chuckled.

"Strychnine's left another hill looking picturesque," continued Meowth. "Ate every bit o' litter wat dat spoiled da landscape, killed all da weeds she could ooze her way ova, and please don't make me translate wat she ate at da top o' da hill, or I tink I'm gonna be sick."

"Not even gonna ask, then," said Keith.

"Ariana got a lot of garbage today," Meowth added. "And she ain't said nothin' ta dis effect, but I'm willin' ta bet she tried ta pick youse another flower." Ariana blushed and looked down at this, causing Keith to walk up and hug his Garbodor. Ariana gratefully hugged Keith back, and it wasn't until she let go that Keith let go.

"Alright, and Crabbe?" said Keith once he was back to talking to Meowth.

"Crabbe's askin' if we can vote Elliott off da team," sighed Meowth. "Apparently dey spent da whole day arguin' wit each other."

"Alright, that's it," said Keith. He turned to the Binacle- unsurprisingly, the two heads were arguing with each other. "Listen good, you two- since Crabbe can't stand to work with you two, tomorrow I want you two to work the lakes by yourselves."

"BINA?!" exclaimed Elliot and Leroy simultaneously, both faces registering identical looks of shock.

"Swa SwaLOT!" Crabbe exclaimed, sounding thoroughly relieved.

Keith smiled at Crabbe. "Crabbe, you were doing good work, by all accounts, so you deserve a break," he stated. He turned back to Elliott- they were already fighting with each other. "OK, break it up, you two!" Keith stated, deftly reaching down and grabbing a Binacle arm with each hand, holding them away from each other. "You two have got to chill out!" Keith declared. "Every time something doesn't go your way, you always end up blaming each other and getting into a fight. That never solves anything, and I would hope to Arceus you both realize that by now! You're a Binacle- you're supposed to work together. And I know you two are capable of that. I know you two respect each other, even if only deep down, because if you really didn't, you'd be in different rocks by now, wouldn't you?"

"...Bina," mumbled Leroy.

"Bi Binacle," added Elliot.

"Alright," Keith stated, setting both hands back down, at which point they crawled back to their normal positions on their rock. "Now, then, let's go home, huh?" And after withdrawing his Binacle (for he wasn't about to force them to crawl their way after him- Binacle were not the most mobile Pokémon on land, after all), Keith led the way home.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:55 PM   #18
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Day three. Day three of the park cleanup job. And Keith, as promised, left his Swalot in a PC box, and instead brought Elliott the Binacle along with him to help clean up the lake. Both Elliot and Leroy were less than thrilled about this, but as Keith sent them out into their lake for the day, they hid any complaints they had rather well.

Gemini and Mustard were going over yet another hiking trail. This one was particularly bad- in some places, the trail was concealed completely by a large assortment of garbage. Candy bar wrappers, fast food wrappers, empty beverage bottles and cans, even the sad, smelly remnants of old cigarettes. A sad, sorry sight to most. To the Weezing, an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Strychnine was oozing her way up a number of smaller hills today. The litter wasn't quite so bad on these- the bigger problem were all the weeds poking through the rocks, and it was here that the Muk's tendency to kill vegetation just on contact came in handy. Of course, some choice pieces of garbage were there to be found- by no means was Strychnine going hungry today. She even found, to her mild bewilderment, an old abandoned shopping cart. How it got there when the nearest store was several miles away was beyond the Muk's understanding, but as far as she was concerned, hey, free food. Why look a gift Ponyta in the mouth? And so it was with that line of thinking that Strychnine shoved the shopping cart in her mouth and consumed it completely. It was metal, too, rather than plastic- talk about her daily dose of iron!

Ariana did not face her daily woes regarding flower-picking this time- the plain she was cleaning up didn't seem to sport any flowers. What it did sport, however, was food wrappers. Lots and lots of food wrappers. She even found a few coffee filters- evidently, someone had been camping here who saw fit to make coffee, but did not see fit to clean up after themselves. Not that Ariana minded- the used coffee filters gave her a nice energy boost. Clearly, these people did not drink decaf.

Elliot and Leroy patrolled the lake, usually keeping to the bottom, though they made sure to go to the surface every so often, so as to not miss any trash there. Unlike their Poison-type teammates, the Binacle did not eat the garbage. Instead, they piled it up on the shore. Though they continued to disagree with each other on many occasions, this time they made an actual effort to work it out civilly, rather than duke it out violently. And at the end of the day, Gemini, Mustard, Strychnine, and Ariana arrived at the lake to split the garbage Elliott had collected four ways. It made a nice little dessert to top off the day's efforts.

"Alright," smiled Keith as his Pokémon met back up with him at the usual spot come sunset. "Good work today, guys. And Elliott," he added. "You two did a wonderful job with that lake. Now this is what I'm talking about- you two work together instead of bickering and fighting all the time, you can get some real stuff done. Your species is all about teamwork, and it seems you two are starting to really get that."

"Bina," remarked Elliot. He and Leroy looked at each other. Each one curled up their head-hand into a fist. For a moment, Keith was worried that a fight was about to break out... but then the Binacle exchanged a fist bump. With a relieved chuckle, Keith voiced the notion that they should all head home, and so that's just what they all did.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:47 AM   #19
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Most folks would be rather relieved at their five-day stint of picking up garbage was nearing its end. But then, as has been previously established, most people weren't Keith Masters.

"Kind of a shame that it's just today and tomorrow and we're done," Keith remarked. "I'm basically getting paid to feed Gemini, Mustard, Strychnine, and Ariana. And Elliott's even getting better behaved."

"I'd argue wit youse, except I ain't even had ta do nuttin'," Meowth yawned. "And ain't nuttin's tried ta kill us, so it's been way tamer den most o' yer adventures."

"Oh, come now, it hasn't been that bad," Keith chuckled. And before Meowth could retort, Keith threw the various Poké Balls he'd brought with him, sending out his Weezing, Muk, Garbodor, and Binacle. "Alright, guys, you know the drill by now," Keith stated. "Let's make this place a little cleaner, huh?"

"Weez!" agreed Gemini and Mustard before hovering off towards one of the hiking trails.

"MUUUUUK!" Strychnine exclaimed, smothering Keith in a sludgy hug, before oozing away towards the hills.

"Gar! Bodor!" smiled Ariana, also hugging Keith before stomping off towards the plains.

"Bi Binacle Binacle!" exclaimed Elliott, before hopping away towards one of the lakes.

The day, for the most part, went about the same as the past three days. Gemini and Mustard wolfed down loads of garbage littering a hiking trail. They even came across a garbage can that was overflowing, and made quick work of its contents. And of its intended contents, for that matter. Strychnine took care of all the garbage and weeds on a particularly tall and rocky hill. And Ariana left another grassy plain looking beautiful once more.

For Elliott, however, the day was quite different.

"Alright, Leroy, I think we got it all in this area," Elliot said as the pair of Binacle heads met back up at their rock. "Let's move on to the next area, yeah?"

"You got it," nodded Leroy, and they both reattached themselves to their rock, and started to drag it across the lake bed.

They didn't get far.

"AHA!" came a booming voice from behind the Binacle. "So you're the one cleaning up my lake?!"

"Yeah. You're welcome," retorted Elliot, not looking back.

In response, a large claw held the rock in place with a powerful Vicegrip, and forcibly turned the Binacle to face the large, angry Crawdaunt that said claw belonged to. "I! WASN'T! THANKING! YOU!" the Crawdaunt roared. "I happen to LIKE the litter! It keeps intruders the hell OUT of MY LAKE!"

"What about the other Pokémon in the lake?" asked Leroy.

"THERE ARE NONE!" Crawdaunt screeched. "Don't you two know the first thing about my kind? We Crawdaunt are solitary creatures! We move into a lake, we take over the lake, and any other living being FOOL enough to enter is an INTRUDER! LIKE YOU!! YOU ARE INTRUDERS!!!"

"Yeesh. A little louder, why don't ya?" retorted Elliot. "I don't think they quite heard you in Unova."

In response, Crawdaunt tightened his grip on Elliott's rock. "YOU DARE MOCK ME?!" he roared. "FINE! I WILL CRUSH YOU, AND THROW YOUR MANGLED CORPSES OUT OF MY LAKE! I WILL PUT THEM ON A PIKE AND DISPLAY THEM AS A WARNING TO OTHERS! I- GAAAH!"

For at that moment, the Binacle made the first move. Well, moves. They used Crawdaunt's monologue as an opportunity to set up a Shell Smash, and they were now hacking away at the Water/Dark-type's face with Fury Swipes.

In response, Crawdaunt opened his mouth and unleashed a powerful spray of foam that sent the Binacle backwards. The Bubble attack wasn't especially powerful, but it did stop the Fury Swipes, which was Crawdaunt's intention. Crawdaunt then lunged, claws aglow, prepared to follow this up with Crabhammer. But Elliot and Leroy, with their increased Speed from the Shell Smash, swam out of the way, dropping their rock to the lake bed in the process. They evaded the Crabhammer with great efficiency.

"Hey- Leroy, don't forget- teamwork," said Elliot as he swam down to the lake bed, and proceeded go for a Mud-Slap, getting some mud right in Crawdaunt's eyes. Seeing an opportunity here, Leroy swam right in and landed a powerful Slash.

"GAAAAAAAAH!" bellowed Crawdaunt- the Slash had landed a critical hit, and had definitely hurt it. "FINE, THEN!" And with that, his claws glowed a harsh white. A glow both Elliot and Leroy knew was associated with a devastating move- the Guillotine attack. They exchanged looks, and silently agreed on a course of action- to Withdraw into the confines of their rock, and wait out the attack. And they did just that, pulling themselves completely into the holes in the rock. And they felt the rock shake as Crawdaunt grabbed hold of it. And they heard it start to crack. Crawdaunt was squeezing intently, trying to crush the rock and the Binacle within. The pair of Binacle exchanged worried looks.

But then, Elliot's face turned resolute. "It's time, Leroy," he said. "We're not going out like this." And he poked his head back out and defiantly shot a Water Gun at Crawdaunt's face. Unfortunately, this only made Crawdaunt squeeze harder. As deep cracks formed in the rock, Elliot focused hard. If they had any hope of surviving this...

Keith happened to be walking past the lake when he saw the bright light erupt from it. "What the-" he murmured. He peered in, trying to see what was happening, but quickly withdrew his head- once the glowing stopped, something came charging up out of the water. And once it was on land, Keith's jaw dropped- the Crawdaunt wasn't so much the surprise, so much as it was the that the Crawdaunt was still holding onto. The Guillotine fizzled out in the wake of the evolution, and the top rock was stronger than the Binacle rock had ever been. Amazed, Keith dug out his Pokédex and aimed it at the new Pokémon.

"Barbaracle, the Collective Pokémon. A Rock and Water-type, and the evolved form of Binacle," droned the device. "Barbaracle's legs and hands have minds of their own, and they move independently, though will usually follow the head's orders. Two Binacle split into seven to form this powerful Pokémon."

"Elliott, did you evolve?" Keith murmured.

"Bar! Bara!" Elliot responded with a nod- he ended up the head after all.

"Awesome!" grinned Keith.

"Craw craw! Crawdaaauuunt!" bellowed Crawdaunt, charging forward for a Crabhammer.

Keith wasn't sure what this Crawdaunt's deal was, but if it caused Elliott to evolve, he realized it had to have been messing with their efforts somehow. "OK! Elliott, use Stone Edge!" he ordered.

"BARACLE!" exclaimed all seven Binacle simultaneously, as they fired a volley of sharp stones at Crawdaunt, impeding its progress significantly while also causing great damage.

"Now!" exclaimed Keith. "Go for Fury Cutter!"

The pair of foot Binacle charged forward, while the four arm Binacle, Leroy included among them as the top left hand, began to slash and swipe with great speed and vigor, striking Crawdaunt with numerous super effective blows in rapid succession.

This was too much for Crawdaunt. As the Fury Cutters landed, the Rogue Pokémon reasoned that if it had to face this level of opposition, then this lake wasn't worth his time. He turned around and fled immediately, hoping to get far away from this whole damn park.

Keith smiled proudly at his new Barbaracle. "Way to go, guys," he said. "Now, ready to finish cleaning up this lake?"

"Baaaarbaracle!" agreed seven voices in unison. The Collective Pokémon dove back into the lake, and found that with their new form, the job was way quicker and easier.

Soon, the day was done. Elliott's teammates were quite surprised by the evolution, though found it easier to be happy for them now that they weren't constantly fighting. And this time, as Keith led the way home, Elliott was able to follow behind, now able to walk instead of having to hop, or drag the rock along the ground.

Code:
What? Binacle is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Binacle evolved into Barbaracle!

*Elliott learned Skull Bash!*

*Elliott learned Stone Edge!*
Old 01-15-2018, 02:11 PM   #20
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

This was it- the fifth and final day of Keith Masters's cleanup job for Fizzytopia Parks and Wildlife. With him, he had his entire team of six out of their balls and ready for action. Well... or inaction, in the case of a certain Meowth, intent on spending his entire day lounging around on his Trainer's shoulder. And Keith was quite fine with this, if he was being honest- Meowth wasn't heavy, and as snarky as he could sometimes be, he was always very welcome company, and always proved himself to be a good conversation partner. Really helped pass the time, and in Keith's view, Meowth more than pulled his weight in that regard.

And then there were the Pokémon who would be doing the actual work. There was Keith's Weezing- Gemini and Mustard would be tackling the last of the hiking trails, gobbling up all the garbage they found along the way. There was Keith's Muk- Strychnine had one final rocky hill to ooze her way up today, eating garbage and killing any weeds she came across along the way. There was Keith's Garbodor- Ariana would be resuming her patrol of the grassy plains, making any and all garbage she found into a nice snack for her. There was Crabbe, Keith's Swalot- he consented to return to help on this final day, provided he wouldn't be subjected to constant arguments the whole day through. And on that note, there was Elliott, Keith's recently evolved Barbaracle, having well and truly improved over the past couple of days, turning from a source of constant irritation to the very picture of teamwork. Indeed, one might be shocked to be reminded that each arm and leg was a separate Binacle with its own consciousness and control over its own movement- they worked together to move flawlessly as if one individual.

"OK, guys, you know the drill by now," Keith grinned as he turned to face his Pokémon. "Gemini, Mustard, Ariana, Strych, go and kick some ass, hmm?"

"Weezing weez!"

"MUUUUUK!"

"Gaaaarbodor!"

Keith nodded, still smiling as his Pokémon headed off, leaving only Crabbe and Elliott. "And you two," he said to aforementioned Pokémon. "There's one more lake for you guys to clean up, biggest lake on the property. Think you're up for the challenge?"

"Swa, Swalot," nodded Crabbe.

"Baracle!!" exclaimed Elliott in their entirety simultaneously. Elliot nodded. Larry saluted. Leroy, Ian, and Oscar all gave thumbs up. Travis and Tom stomped the ground to show their readiness.

Keith chuckled at this. "Then let's get this party started," he replied. And with that, the Swalot and Barbaracle headed off to the lake.

To Crabbe's surprise, Elliott proved much more capable, and far more enjoyable company. None of the Binacle that made up the Barbaracle collective were arguing with each other. Travis and Tom, the two Binacle that functioned as the legs, were cooperating quite nicely. Occasionally, Travis quickened the pace unnecessarily, making Elliott turn slightly to the right, but a sharp reprimand from Tom, the right leg, was all it took for Travis to slow back down.

Once they got to the lake, Elliott dove right in, with Crabbe following. He bobbed on the surface, while the Barbaracle pushed from behind. And this time, Elliott responded quite well to whenever Crabbe told them to turn. He, Crabbe, did what he did the last time he was here, grabbing garbage from underwater with his mustache and shoveling it into his mouth. Anything floating on the surface, of course, was very easily dealt with. Crabbe needed only swim right at it, mouth open, and let it float right into his gaping maw.

Another thing Crabbe noticed was how many different personalities the various Binacle had. Elliot and Leroy were more or less the same as usual, albeit much less argumentative. Elliot had well and truly stepped up as the leader of the collective Barbaracle, and Leroy no longer questioned his leadership skills. Whatever happened yesterday must have had a real impact on the duo. As for the rest of the arms, there was Ian, the other left arm underneath Leroy. He was the happiest, the cheeriest, and the most talkative of all of the Binacle, but he always cut things short of being any sort of real irritation to the others. The right arms, Larry and Oscar, both kept to themselves mostly, and were very soft-spoken, but no less helpful than the others.

Outside of the lake, things were going just as well. Gemini and Mustard came across a bathroom along the way, which might not have been so bad, were it not for the fact that a garbage can inside said restroom was packed with dirty diapers. Gemini and Mustard exchanged looks before chowing down, both of them in agreement that for the sake of Keith's health, it may be best he not learn about this particular aspect of their day's snacks. Strychnine found the tallest hill to also be the most litter-covered one yet, and she ate very, very well that day. And Ariana not only cleared the remaining plains of any garbage, but she even used an old, rusty, discarded pair of barbecue tongs to pick a flower to give to Keith- this time, the flower did not wither and die.

"Well, thanks, Ariana," Keith smiled as Ariana presented him with the flower. Blushing and smiling in response, the Garbodor ate the pair of tongs. "Great work today. All of you, in fact," he added, for they were back at the entrance, with the whole team gathered. "This place looks beautiful, and I'm betting you're all stuffed after today, yeah? Well, except Meowth and Elliott, anyway," he added. "With that in mind, you guys, what say we swing by a McDeino's on the way home?"

"Best idea I heard all day," purred Meowth.

"Baracle baracle baracle!" cheered Elliott.

Keith chuckled at this. He withdrew his full Poison-types, put the flower Ariana had picked into his Mega Hat for the time being, and led the way out.

The next day, however, Keith was back. No longer as an employee, but rather as a guest. He'd left this place in pristine condition the day before, and it was his intent here and now to enjoy this newly cleaned environment. Meowth was with him. So was Elliott. And as Keith threw several more Poké Balls of various kinds in the air, he was joined by an adorable white Vulpix, a brown-winged Dustox who sparkled as she appeared, a chipper and cheerful Inkay who floated in midair, and a singular Wishiwashi who started swimming around the lake near where Keith was setting up for a picnic. This, Keith knew, would be a good day- after the past five days, he'd well and truly earned this picnic.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:53 AM   #21
Meetan
Soul Badge

Another week, another mundane quest of some kind. This week, it was taking part of the cleaning efforts for the Fizzytopian Parks and Gardens. Alice Hope hadn't been here in a little while, and the place was certainly looking better than it ever had previously. It was all in thanks to one of many positive initiatives put in place by the new government put in place, which felt quite appropriate to take note of given the independence day and all. All hail the new overlords and all that, please don't punish my metaphorical Seedot and such--

“Alright, guys, time to rock and roll.” It was sunny out, but not exactly warm, although Alice knew she would soon heat up. She had dressed more for practicality than fashion on this fine day: combat trousers in a murky green with tough, expensive looking walking boots and a half-sleeve, pink shirt to compliment the belted bottoms. She had a pair of thick black gloves on as well, blonde hair pulled into a simple ponytail. Time to get dirty with the lads and lasses.

For of course she wasn't alone. As Alice used her hands and the litter picker to begin filling her own bag and the nearby trash cans, her Pokemon aided in the efforts. Nani helped pull a small cart that the bags could be loaded onto, the Machop enjoying rewarding work such as this and enjoying the scents of all the flowers around them. The grass and plants were all well tended, some of the bushes clipped and sculpted to look like Pokemon or something that suited the aesthetics, like a Poke Ball. Cherry blossom scattered on the gentle breeze, pieces of pink covering the crunchy stone and brick pathways and the pretty grass. Nani wasn't the only one hard at work, though. Eliza the Ekans was slithering through the grass, breaking down or even outright devouring garbage she deemed edible enough with her acidic saliva, and any edible fumes or pieces were quickly consumed by Kara, a twirling Koffing coloured a similar shade of pink.

“This is way tougher and grimier than the maid cafe.” Alice reflected. “I can't complain too much, though. I signed us up, so it's all on me.” She said, being careful to ensure that her team didn't disturb any of the other staff or visitors of the park. It wasn't just the three of them, after all. Alice had chosen her six members who would suit this job the most, and they would all be partaking to make sure they did this as effectively and efficiently as possible (and so Alice could be a tad lazier, honestly – the idol was not really suited to manual labour).

Welp. A part time job was a part time job. The paycheck would make it all worthwhile.
Old 05-13-2018, 06:57 PM   #22
Meetan
Soul Badge

Day two on the job, and as the temperature gradually began to climb in New Fizz, the harder things became. Alice was trying to take things relatively easy, even if she didn't want to spend all day here. In fairness, she never rocked up until late morning at the earliest, and on her break she'd stop to enjoy an ice cream and cold, fresh water from the cafe or vending machine or something. The clothing had needed to change this time, too. Airy three-quarter lengths in the same moss green, and a creamy ruffled tank with a jacket around her waist. This was sweaty enough work as it was without suffering full coverage, mess be damned.

“Keep up the good work, you guys! You're doing great!” Alice cheered on her team. Going into the whole trainer thing, she hadn't been too sure of poison types. They seemed very risky, and she wasn't the bravest, or at least hadn't been before. Alice had gone through so much in this world that it was amazing how much she had grown in spirit, how much she'd gotten her shit together. Having Pokemon around her all of the time made such a big difference, like having therapy pets back in her home realm, she supposed. Her Pokemon were far from pets, though. Some arguably seemed to take more care of her than she did them.

Half of her party today were poison types, including a new addition to her squad: a baby Gulpin who she had named Buttercup. Alice couldn't even place why, but the name just seemed right for the little boy. Maybe it was the Powerpuff green association, she didn't know, but she liked it. The blob slugged his way along the ground among his new family, the fresh hatchling following Eliza's example, keen to swallow up any trash he found like a derpier Kirby. Some trainer had hatched him and been very disappointed, but that had been Alice's gain. She had always liked the breed, and watching his size basically double every time he opened his mouth was both hilarious and a bit frightening.

Not frightening enough, apparently. Nani tapped her on the shoulder, the Machop expressing concern as she subtly attempted to point out a group of youths loitering over on the grass. The fact that the word 'youths' came to mind showed that the idol was probably old enough to retire, christ. But that aside, they were making a fucking mess, bottles of energy drink and wrappers for fast food, snacks and the like about the huddle. A lot of them were playing with their Poketch's and other gadgets, one particularly made up girl checking her reflection and then preening her Petlil. Alice was having high school war flashbacks in anime.

“Great. Thanks, Nani. – No, I don't mean you, baby girl. I'm just reliving normie trauma.” Alice said, picking up the fighting-type's frown, not wanting her to think she was at fault. Pressing a lipstick kiss to the Pokemon's head, they smiled and used a thumb to try and rub the mark off. “Stay with Buttercup and Kara, okay? Eliza, with me.” Nani nodded, taking her trash bag and the claw-pick with her, rejoining the other two and the bright pink Krabby that was scuttling about. Alice gestured to her Mime Jr, too, and the baby bounded off, joining her trainer and the long snake now looped around her shoulders.

“Hey there, excuse me,” Alice said, peering at the gang of teenagers. They all looked up, a few exchanging looks of condescension and judgement at the short woman. Many of them would tower over her if they stood up. “I'm here with Fizzytopia's Parks and Gardens staff, and I was wondering if you could put your litter in the bins or take it away with you? Otherwise I'll have to ask you to move on.”
Like typical brats, a few of them broke into grins and smirks. One or two gave a half-arsed sorry, most stayed silent or murmured something to one of their mates.
“Look. I'm not asking for you to put much effort. My Pokemon are around cleaning up, you could literally call one over and they'd probably help you if you're going to be that damn lazy.”
“Alright. Arceus, fuck, you don't need to go Primeape on us.” One of the boys said. He was a bit taller than average height with closely shaved blonde hair, some jagged lines accentuated on the side of his head. “Fucking hell...”
“Don't talk to me like that.” Alice said flatly, “Or I'll go and get a ranger. Or deal with you myself.”
“What're you gonna do?”
“Well, I could have my Pokemon literally throw you out of this park.” The blonde said, voice raised. The idol's threat was drawing more eyes than those of the kids in front of her. “Or we can wreck you in a battle, and you can drag your own sorry behinds out of here so I can do my job.”
“Whatever. You look like you're twelve.” The boy said, some of his crew laughing. “And your Pokemon look like Barbies, except that one, and it's a baby!”
Mimi scowled, tiny hands going to her hips in indignation.
“I guess you have nothing to worry about, then.”

The others all looked at the boy, unsure of what to do. The pressure was on and his pride was too high.
“Fine, alright.”
“We'll do a double battle. You can have one of your bffs hold your hand or take me on by yourself.” Alice offered with mock sweetness. The boy snorted.
“Come on then, William.”
Another, taller male chuckled and rolled his eyes. He was a giant at full height, in a pair of jeans and a bright blue meme t-shirt. “Alright.”
“Well, you'll have to make way for us to battle, then. Maybe put your litter away so it doesn't go up in flames or get blown around, maybe?” Alice suggested, voice again venomously honeyed. The kids begrudgingly got up, grabbing their things and trudging off to put their waste in a trash can or to put it in Nani's bag. She smiled patiently, but seemed concerned about what was going on with her trainer.

By the looks of things, a mean battle was brewing. But at least the surrounding sector was cleaned up!
Old 02-19-2019, 07:07 PM   #23
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Fizzytopia Parks and Wildlife. Generally a pleasant place to be, clean and well-kept, and bustling with Trainers and their Pokémon, whether having come to meet with one another, or bumping into each other by sheer chance while coming to the park for their own reasons. Or at least... that's how it used to be.

In this day and age, not so much. The park had been seeing a lot less in the way of visitors, and while one might think this would translate to less garbage, that was sadly not the case. In the absence of humans, wild Pokémon had slowly started to overtake the park, most prominent among them a pack of rowdy Garbodor that delighted in sparring matches, ones which involved heavy usage of Gunk Shot, the aftermath of which they tended to leave lying about. It also didn't help that just a few days prior, Gavin had gone to the park to relax with his Pokémon, when one of those Pokémon ended up making things very difficult.

Said Pokémon was perched on Gavin's shoulder, grinning unapologetically as Gavin glowered at him. "Just wanted a nice, relaxing little picnic," he snarled. "But could we have that? Noooooo, no, that'd have been too fucking easy!"

"Aipom," chattered Aipom in response, insolent grin still in place.

"So, nice picnic lunch I packed yesterday, we should've been digesting yesterday, but you had to go and Fling it in every Helixdamn direction," Gavin growled. "But was that enough for you? Fuck, no! Why stop there when there was a nice, full dumpster for you to go and empty out?! This park's looked like a piece of shit already because nobody fucking comes here anymore, and you had to go and make it even worse!"

"Poooooom," Aipom yawned, before looking around. "Ai? Pom?" he chattered confusedly.

"Oh, yeah, Keith ain't coming to help," Gavin replied. "I lied about that. Instead, you're gonna be helping out with the cleaning because so much of this shit was your fault."

"Pom... Aipom," Aipom shook his head. He scampered off of Gavin's shoulder and made to run away, but Gavin simply smirked, having planned for this. And indeed, out of nowhere, a Shiny Slowbro materialized in Aipom's path, having Teleported at just the right time, and was currently holding the silly simian with Telekinesis.

"So let's try that again," Gavin stated, approaching Aipom. "You make a mess, you clean it up, and you be damn thankful I'm even volunteering to help you out. Hell, I had to talk Keith out of going for this, letting me do this instead- knew a good opportunity when I saw one. Listen you to me now," he whispered, moving even closer to Aipom. "You get shit done when you put your mind to it, and don't think I don't know it, alright? So for once in your damn life, maybe put your mind to something that can make others happy, yeah? Instead of makin' them pissed at you, cuz I dunno if you've noticed, but that rarely goes so well for you.

Aipom gave a resigned sigh. Gavin was right and he knew it. "Aipom," he relented.

Gavin gave a satisfied nod. "Set him down gently, Dudley," he stated.

"Slow bro," Dudley replied vacantly, doing just that. Though he didn't look as though he comprehended what all was going on here, Kenny, the Shellder on Dudley's tail, was giving Aipom an approving look.

"Alright, Aipom," stated Gavin. "Let's you and I get this done, OK? And I weren't lying about the help, either, so let's get 'em on out here!" And with that, he threw a variety of Poké Balls into the air. From the regular Poké Ball emerged the only other non-Shiny on the team, Miror the Maractus, Gavin's very first Pokémon. From the Ultra Ball emerged Gavin's most recent catch, Phenac the Shiny Metagross. From the Quick Ball emerged Rui, Gavin's Shiny Dunsparce. And finally, the Timer Ball unleashed Battlus the Shiny Snover.

And with that done, Gavin gathered his team together and addressed them. "Alright, everyone, here's how this is gonna go," he announced. "We're gonna be cleaning this park the fuck up! Now, as for where all the garbage is gonna actually go, don't even worry about that- I already set it up with Keith back at Sludge Wave Coast, he's setting aside an area where we'll be Teleporting all the garbage to when all is said and done, and it's gonna be used to feed his Weezing, Garbodor, Muk, and Swalot. And based on how I've seen them eat, they'll make quick work of this shit. Now, some of you might be wondering why Keith and his Pokémon don't just come down here themselves and do this directly."

"Ai..." Aipom muttered nervously. Surely Gavin wasn't about to blame him in front of most of his teammates? He wasn't exactly the most popular one on the team as it was! There was a time, of course, when he wouldn't have given a Raticate's ass, but now... He snuck a glance at Rui as this crossed his mind.

"And he was perfectly willing to, but I figured this would be a good way for us to help out a bit, get this park rolling again, maybe get people to start coming again," Gavin stated. "It's kinda like when some of us back in Pyrite Town started trying to clean the place up, except without all the gang activity."

At this, however, Phenac stepped forward. "ME TA GROSS," he declared, pointing an accusatory iron leg at Aipom while stopping with his piercing red eyes mere inches from Gavin's own.

But Gavin didn't so much as flinch. He folded his arms and met the Shiny Metagross's gaze with zero fear. "I am very fucking much aware of what happened yesterday, Phenac," he replied. "That ain't why we're here, it's why he's here with us. I'd have volunteered us to do this irregardless. Now you gonna back up or what?"

"...META," Phenac conceded, backing away.

"Glad to hear it," smirked Gavin. "Dudley, Phenac, you two can use your psychic powers to move the biggest and/or most disgusting chunks of trash, alright? Dudley, you in particular I want taking care of the lake. Battlus, Miror, the hiking trails. Aipom, Rui, I want you two following Battlus and Miror- you two got the best eyes for detail, I want you two keeping those eyes peeled for anything those guys might miss.

"Maraaaac!" Miror piped up, sounding mildly offended.

"Hey, you miss things sometimes, man," Gavin shrugged. "And if they ain't had to pick up after you guys at all, I'll be the first to apologize and you know it."

"Rrrractus!" nodded Miror. He did indeed know this.

"That's settled, then," grinned Gavin. "Get a move on, fellas!"
Old 02-20-2019, 12:16 AM   #24
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And the cleanup commenced! Gavin followed his pair of Psychic-types as they headed out, and once they split up, Gavin started following Phenac. He had his doubts about Dudley's attention to detail, but had to remind himself, Kenny was the brains of that particular operation, and decidedly deserving of such a title. This was leaving Phenac the only one who otherwise wouldn't have been working alongside anyone.

As soon as Phenac noticed Gavin following, however, it stopped and turned to face him. "ME TA?" he inquired.

"Well, shit, no reason you gotta do this on your own, yeah?" shrugged Gavin.

"TA GROSS," nodded Phenac. Then, his eyes flashed blue, and Gavin, left in a considerable state of Confusion by this, was lifted into the air. Said confusion cleared up, however, as Phenac placed Gavin on top of himself, and continued onward with his passenger.

Over on the hiking trails, Miror grunted as he dragged along an increasingly heavy garbage bag into which Battlus was constantly throwing newly found garbage. "Y'know, might make more sense for you to be the one to carry this," the Maractus pointed out.

"You wanna fight me over it?" demanded the Shiny Snover.

"No, for the same reason I want you to carry the bag- you're stronger than me," replied Miror.

"Feh," grumbled Battlus. "Wimpy weakling never wants a battle."

"Yeah, well, you got almost thirty levels and a type advantage over me," said Miror. "I got as much fighting spirit as the next mon, but I also got a good sense of self-preservation."

"Self-preservation," repeated Battlus. "That what they're calling wimpiness now?" Miror merely rolled his eyes.

Behind them, the pair of Normal-types were keeping their eyes peeled for any missed pieces of garbage, but so far, to Miror's increasing tiredness and frustration, Battlus hadn't missed one yet.

Rui glanced shyly over at Aipom, who seemed deep in thought. "...Aipom?" she said softly. "Is something the matter?"

"Wh- o-oh," Aipom responded. "No, it's just... whatever Gavin said earlier, I kinda feel like I got everyone here dragged into all this cleaning, y'know? I mean, did you see Phenac? Guy looked about ready to punch me out."

"Well, I mean, you... you don't make yourself especially popular with most of the team, with the tricks you play all the time," Rui said fairly.

Aipom gave a deep sigh. "...In the wild, I never had any of that to worry about," he said. "It was just me, myself, and I. I'd swoop on in, cause a little chaos here and there, and get going while the going was good. That was my life. I loved it, though," he added with a genuine smile. "Getting reactions out of others, there's just something so... so satisfying to it! There's, there's, this, just, this thrill, even to this day, when I can get Gavin to run after me, screaming swearwords to the heavens," he laughed.

"But you like having Gavin as a Trainer, right?" asked Rui.

"Honestly, yeah, I do," nodded Aipom. "Originally I didn't give two shits, but the guy's grown on me. Same with the idea of being a trained Pokémon, having teammates, that sort of thing, really. Used to be a real lone Lycanroc, but now... I dunno, y'know?"

"Well... maybe it'd be nice to show them you feel that way," Rui suggested. "I'm fairly sure your pranks aren't getting that message across."

"Ehh, maybe," shrugged Aipom. Then, he looked over at Rui. "So, uh..." he murmured. "I... I gotta ask... the others, they pretty much see me as an irritation, but you been nice to me from the moment you came to the team, y'know? Just... why?" he asked.

At this, Rui blushed a bit. "...Honestly?" she said softly. "I think I could always tell you were more than just some mischievous prankster. I was right, too, wasn't I?" she added.

"Eheheh, I dunno about all that," chuckled Aipom. "But... I mean, I really do appreciate that you treat me nice, Rui."

'I could say the same," the Shiny Dunsparce responded with the smallest of smiles. "I notice I've never been the target of any of your pranks."

Now it was Aipom's turn to blush. "Y-Yeah, well... I dunno, never really seemed like the right thing to do, I guess," he responded. "I- oh, hell, Battlus missed one," groaned Aipom, trudging over to a discarded Starboks cup and picking it up with his tail hand. He tossed it towards the bag Miror was carrying, but instead of getting it in, hit the Maractus in the head. Whether this was intentional or not, nobody could tell; either way, Aipom started laughing his head off at this development.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-20-2019 at 12:50 AM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:51 PM   #25
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dudley the Shiny Slowbro stood at the edge of the lake, staring vacantly over the surface of the water and all the pieces of garbage that were bobbing in it. Just stood there, seemingly oblivious to everything, up to and including the impatient muffling and chomping coming from the Shellder on his tail.

"...Patience," Dudley finally said in response to Kenny's protests.

Kenny's eyes bulged. "MMPH mmph?!" he repeated incredulously. "Mmmph mmph mmph mmph MMPH MMPH?!?! Mmmph mmphmmphmmph mmph MMMHP! MMMPH! MMPH MMPH MMPH!!" He continued on in this vein for some time, wobbling furiously on the Shiny Slowbro's tail as he continued to muffle in impatient outrage, while Dudley continued to just look at the lake as though the Water-type what helped him evolve in the first place wasn't screaming at him constantly. In the meantime, Gavin watched this go on as he and Phenac picked up pieces of garbage on land. The Shiny hunter and his Shiny Metagross exchanged knowing looks. They would think that Kenny, having been attached to Dudley for so long, would know the Hermit Crab Pokémon a bit better than that by now.

Back on the hiking trail, Mior was glaring at Aipom, who was still laughing his head off at what had happened. "OK, that wasn't funny, Aipom!" snapped Miror. "It's bad enough I gotta lug around this bag of garbage instead of that lunkhead over there, alright? I could really do without taking a coffee cup to the head!"

"Leave Aipom alone, it was an accident," Rui defended him.

Miror opened his mouth to retort to this, when Battlus came storming over to him. "Who you calling a lunkhead?" he demanded.

"Really not in the mood for you right now," snapped the Maractus.

"Yeah?" retorted Battlus. "Well maybe I ain't in the mood for you no more!" With that, he blew a puff of Powder Snow right into the Maractus's face.

Miror was not a hothead by any stretch of the imagination. It was this calmness of him that let him contrast Gavin's personality so nicely. But everyone has their limits. Everyone. And as Battlus was about to find out, pushing the nice ones to their limits was a really bad idea. "...That tears it!" declared Miror. He lunged at Battlus and landed a direct hit with Drain Punch, to which the startled Shiny Snover responded with a powerful swing of his Wooden arm, which Hammered Miror backwards. And with that, an all-out battle ensued between the pair of Grass-types. Even Aipom had stopped with the laughter, and he and Rui were looking at each other.

"...Whoops," Aipom muttered sheepishly.

"It wasn't your fault, Aipom," Rui reassured him. "Those two had been at odds all day. This was just the straw that broke the Numel's back."

The pair of Normal-types continued to nervously watch the fight until a loud crashing noise sounded from the nearby foliage. Then they stopped. They turned to look, and suddenly, a pack of Garbodor emerged from behind the trees! "Hey!" exclaimed the biggest Garbodor of the bunch. "This is our territory! What do you think you're doing, coming in here and cleaning it up?!"

"This is not your territory," Rui said calmly. "This is a public park, and my Trainer, my teammates, and I, we're all attempting to clean it up."

"Public park, my ass!" spat one of the other Garbodor. "The humans ain't set foot in here for how long now? They don't care no more!"

"Yeah," nodded the first Garbodor to speak, who appeared to be the leader of the pack. "Now, I suggest you weaklings all clear out."

At this, Battlus stepped forward. "The hell did you just call me?" he demanded.

"Oooh," chuckled one of the lackey Garbodor mockingly. "Big bad sapling thinks he can take us, huh?"

"Yeah, seems that way," sneered the leader. "You picking a fight with me, twig?"

Battlus stormed right up to the leader Garbodor, in direct spite of the horrifying size disadvantage he possessed. "Say that again," he hissed.

"You... picking... a fight... with me... twig?" Garbodor repeated insolently, speaking slower and overly-enunciating every syllable.

And that was all it took. Battlus unleashed a gust of Icy Wind at the lot of them, and the Garbodor fought back as one, firing their Sludge attacks every which way. Miror and Battlus took the attacks head on, but Aipom and Rui were able to narrowly evade them. But steering clear of harm's way was not to be their fate moving forward, for the pack of Garbodor, which added up to five including the leader, spread out and took the battle to the group of four. The Poison-types boasted not only a type advantage over half of them, but an overall advantage in size and numbers.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-20-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Free RP Zones