UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 10:15 PM   #1
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Togepi Fizzeasterpendence 2020: Part Whaaat?

A long, long time ago the Pokemon world was filled with sin. People were rioting left and right, preaching anarchy. No one could decide on which way to go next, and they were doomed to repeating the same mistakes over and over. And then one day with long flowing locks, our savior came in like a Gust of wind and kicked sand into the eyes of the dissenters. They preached of our one true lord who lived 2 billion years ago and raised the dome of uncertainty from the people’s heads. And then just as soon as they arrived, our savior was gone. And that is why people gather eggs around this day; because our savior was a bird.

Back in the land of Fizzytopia, the Springtime Pyukumuku was still cleaning up the Springtide Isle from the mess that the Gigantamax Snorlax King left behind last winter. In order to give her a hand, the people of Fizzytopia came together to spread joy and good tidings to each other in her place. With the eve of the third year since the fall of the tyrannical government rapidly approaching, the people decided it was best to appreciate the time that had been spent together and celebrate both of the holidays throughout the week that bridged the two dates.

How should they encapsulate the feeling of hope for their nation’s future while staying reverent to their holy past? By spreading small plastic egg-shaped capsules filled with goodies that may have significance in the future hidden inside, of course! How soon would they be needed, however, and for what purpose? Only time will tell…

It’s time for the sharing of the eggs! Please take only one!

1.) A set of eggs disguised to look like rocks. If you didn’t know any better, you’d pass them off as a bunch of passable skipping stones! Crack them open to find the following inside:
1x HM Strength
1x TM Dig
1x TM Rock Smash
1x HM Rock Climb

2.) A set of eggs with patterns of waves on them. They were cold to the touch and almost a little damp. Crack them open to find the following inside:
1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive

3.) A set of eggs that were blue with fluffy white clouds on them. They felt lighter than air but careful not to break them! Unless you want what’s inside, which is:
1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Reminder that all TMs and HMs are one-time use items in FB.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:27 AM   #2
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
A long, long time ago the Pokemon world was filled with sin. People were rioting left and right, preaching anarchy. No one could decide on which way to go next, and they were doomed to repeating the same mistakes over and over. And then one day with long flowing locks, our savior came in like a Gust of wind and kicked sand into the eyes of the dissenters. They preached of our one true lord who lived 2 billion years ago and raised the dome of uncertainty from the people’s heads. And then just as soon as they arrived, our savior was gone. And that is why people gather eggs around this day; because our savior was a bird.

Back in the land of Fizzytopia, the Springtime Pyukumuku was still cleaning up the Springtide Isle from the mess that the Gigantamax Snorlax King left behind last winter. In order to give her a hand, the people of Fizzytopia came together to spread joy and good tidings to each other in her place. With the eve of the third year since the fall of the tyrannical government rapidly approaching, the people decided it was best to appreciate the time that had been spent together and celebrate both of the holidays throughout the week that bridged the two dates.

How should they encapsulate the feeling of hope for their nation’s future while staying reverent to their holy past? By spreading small plastic egg-shaped capsules filled with goodies that may have significance in the future hidden inside, of course! How soon would they be needed, however, and for what purpose? Only time will tell…

1.) A set of eggs disguised to look like rocks. If you didn’t know any better, you’d pass them off as a bunch of passable skipping stones! Crack them open to find the following inside:
1x HM Strength
1x TM Dig
1x TM Rock Smash
1x HM Rock Climb

Taking these earth eggs. Thank you for the easter surprise!
Old 04-12-2020, 01:00 AM   #3
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

3.) A set of eggs that were blue with fluffy white clouds on them. They felt lighter than air but careful not to break them! Unless you want what’s inside, which is:
1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Well, I think a certain someone's gotta go with their former namesake, so I'll collect some of the Sky Blue eggs. Who knows when things like these may come in handy?

Using TM Fly on one of my swoobat…
*Amity learned Fly!*

Using HM Defog on my gligar…
*Clyde learned Defog!*

Using my TM Flash on my vespiquen…
*Trystine learned Flash!*

Using my HM Cut on my nuzleaf…
*Glimmerwood learned Cut!*

Now then, one wouldn't give a collection of primarily toolboxy 'attacks' if they didn't intend to make use of them. Just what are the lords of this realm plotting, I wonder...?

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 04-12-2020, 01:39 AM   #4
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:

1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Oh wow, these are so cute, I don't think either of my pokemon can use these yet but I'm sure they'll come in handy as we add more to our numbers!

Old 04-12-2020, 05:46 AM   #5
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut
Gonna claim these with much thanks.

Teaching TM Fly and HM Defog to Joss, my Chatot.

Teaching HM Cut and TM Flash to Ivy, my Bellsprout.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:45 AM   #6
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

2.) A set of eggs with patterns of waves on them. They were cold to the touch and almost a little damp. Crack them open to find the following inside:
1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive

Claiming these, thanks!
Old 04-12-2020, 08:26 AM   #7
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

To the skies, my friend. Claiming the above.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:23 PM   #8
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive

Claiming the above.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:47 PM   #9
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
A set of eggs that were blue with fluffy white clouds on them. They felt lighter than air but careful not to break them! Unless you want what’s inside, which is:
1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Claiming these. Thanks!
Old 04-12-2020, 06:20 PM   #10
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive

Claiming these and teaching them all to my Greninja.

Old 04-12-2020, 09:30 PM   #11
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive
Picking up:

1x TM SURF
1x TM WATERFALL
1x TM WHIRLPOOL
1x TM DIVE

Thank you, and Happy Easter~ <3
Old 04-13-2020, 05:02 AM   #12
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Collecting these ones.
Teaching Fly to Vullaby.
Keeping the other ones for now.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:43 PM   #13
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:

A set of eggs that were blue with fluffy white clouds on them. They felt lighter than air but careful not to break them! Unless you want what’s inside, which is:
1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

[/size]
Claiming. Teaching Custard the Togetic TM Fly, HM Defog, and TM Flash.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-13-2020, 12:59 PM   #14
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Claiming these TMs and HMs and using them all on my Decidueye (who actually at this moment has 20 Bond exactly).

*Decidueye learned Fly!*

*Decidueye learne Defog!*

*Decidueye learned Flash!*

*Decidueye learned Cut!*
Old 04-13-2020, 02:42 PM   #15
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:

1x HM Strength
1x TM Dig
1x TM Rock Smash
1x HM Rock Climb

Claiming these pebbley eggs and teaching up!

*Gible learned Dig!*

*Gible learned Rock Smash!*

*Gible learned Rock Climb!*

*Gible learned Strength!*

Thanks!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 04-15-2020, 01:25 AM   #16
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:

1x HM Strength
1x TM Dig
1x TM Rock Smash
1x HM Rock Climb
Claiming the above TMs/HMs and using them on the following Pokemon:

Teaching TM Dig, Rock Smash, and HM Strength to my Weavile.
Teaching HM Rock Climb to my Tauros.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 04-15-2020, 06:06 PM   #17
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:

1x HM Strength
1x TM Dig
1x TM Rock Smash
1x HM Rock Climb

Imma take the rock ones! (And unlike Charlie Brown on Halloween, I'm not complaining.) Thank you! ^^
Old 04-16-2020, 09:15 AM   #18
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Yoinking these.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:16 PM   #19
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

1x HM Strength
1x TM Dig
1x TM Rock Smash
1x HM Rock Climb

1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive

1x TM Fly
1x HM Defog
1x TM Flash
1x HM Cut

Taking the Sky set

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 04-26-2020, 02:47 PM   #20
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive
Collecting the wavey eggs and teaching all of the TMs to my Lapras, Marina! Thanks a bunch!
Old 06-19-2020, 11:46 PM   #21
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive

Aww yeah, it's never to late to celebrate Easter.

Picking up the wavy eggs! I will be using TM Surf on Chachi and save the rest for another time.

Thanks again and happy Fizzeasterpendence!

FB Profile | FB Wishlist

Last edited by mespritchaser; 06-20-2020 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:26 AM   #22
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:

1x TM Surf
1x TM Waterfall
1x TM Whirlpool
1x TM Dive

Claiming and teaching to my mode of transport, Wailord.

Thanks!

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records