UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 07:28 PM   #826
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Zorchic: You have hatched a Female Shinx! It knows the Egg Move Howl!

lilboocorsola: You have hatched a Female Mimikyu! It knows the Egg Moves Grudge, Curse, and Nightmare!
Old 07-07-2020, 07:37 PM   #827
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Bi monthlies
Hatching please
Old 07-07-2020, 07:39 PM   #828
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Female Stufful!
Old 07-07-2020, 07:41 PM   #829
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Sandaa- You’ve hatched a Male Phantump!
Picking up my lv.1 male Phantump and placing him in a Pokeball, thanks.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:20 PM   #830
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Inkay! It knows the Egg Moves Power Split and Camouflage!
Picking up this Inkay, putting him in a Pokeball.

Old 07-08-2020, 06:07 AM   #831
Connor
Flashbacker

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (85 FC).
Old 07-08-2020, 10:55 AM   #832
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Rotom

Quote:
Zorchic: You have hatched a Female Shinx! It knows the Egg Move Howl!
RP:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
...Even as the two [Jake Celeste and his Lucario] were planning this while walking, neither of them saw the small shape that was hiding behind the reactor, soaking up the excess electricity.
And at that moment, the shape ran forward and jumped out at them.

"Shiiinx!" cried the small Pokémon. She—for gender differences showed that the Pokémon was female—was feline in appearance, and light blue with black and yellow parts on her body. The yellow parts were crackling with electricity.

"Whoa!" Jake exclaimed, as he and Lucario turned around. He reached for his Pokédex, when Lucario suddenly cried, Look out!

Surprised, Jake looked up as Lucario jumped in front of him to block a Thunder Shock from the Shinx. The Aura Pokémon's body lit up with electricity, and he stepped back, looking more than a bit frazzled by the attack.

The Trainer exhaled, relieved that Lucario had taken the attack for him. Jake nodded in approval at the part Steel-type. "Okay, now I need to scan it," Jake said, opening his Pokédex and scanning the Pokémon in front of him.

Shinx, the Flash Pokémon. An Electric-type. This Pokémon generates electricity by contracting its muscles. Excited trembling is a sign that Shinx is generating a tremendous amount of electricity.

"Oh, man," Jake noticed, lowering his Pokédex and putting it back in his pocket. "This Shinx is practically bursting with electricity! And she is quite Intimidating for her size, too...which is bigger than normal, it seems. This is a lot to take in," he admitted.

That Thunder Shock was abnormally powerful, Lucario added, wincing. This Shinx has been hanging out at the power plant for quite some time now. She must be overloading with electricity from the reactor, and that's probably what increased her size. What should we do?

"I think a battle might be good for this Shinx," Jake replied. "You know, so she can let off steam—I mean, volts. Besides, I'd like to see how powerful she is with that boost!" He winked. "Lucario, you okay with battling?"

Lucario shook his head. One Thunder Shock is enough for me.

"Oh, come on," Jake prodded. "You just took down a giant Morpeko with the help of some experienced Trainers' Pokémon. Don't tell me you're backing away from a much smaller Pokémon like Shinx."

Well, in that case, sure, Lucario replied, stepping in front of Jake to face the Shinx. Immediately, the Electric-type lashed out with another power-packed Thunder Shock.

"Lucario, use Bone Rush and ground that bolt!" Jake commanded.

Lucario quickly produced a light blue bone out of thin air and stuck it into the ground, allowing the Thunder Shock to be directed into the ground. The Aura Pokémon grinned, as the Electric-type move wasn't hurting him now. And since Bone Rush was a Ground-type move, the bone itself easily withstood the massive voltage running through it.

The Shinx saw what Lucario was doing, and changed her strategy accordingly. She let loose a long Howl, boosting her Attack power, and swiftly followed with a Tackle to the feet. Lucario stumbled backward, dropping his bone, though the Tackle was still noticeably weaker than the Thunder Shock.

"We need to make her let out electricity," Jake pointed out. "Lucario, use your bone again!"

Right! Lucario nodded and scooped his bone off the ground. He pointed the tip into the ground again and stuck the bone in, before nodding at Shinx. Don't stop with those Thunder Shocks! he encouraged.

Shinx tilted her head, but did what Lucario asked. She sent another Thunder Shock at Lucario, who directed it into the ground with his Bone Rush. The electric attack intensified as the Flash Pokémon strained to expel all her excess electricity. Jake noticed that even the ground was sparking up a bit.

After several moments, the Thunder Shock ceased, and Shinx collapsed to the ground, clearly exhausted. Lucario's bone disappeared and he stumbled back, struggling with the massive amount of voltage he had just sustained. Suddenly, the Fighting and Steel-type glowed brightly, and he sent a powerful Thunderbolt directly at the Shinx, by far more powerful than a Thunder Shock. The Electric-type smiled as she took in just enough electricity to return her to normal voltage levels, and Lucario sighed with relief as he too let out his excess electricity.

Jake looked back and forth at Lucario and Shinx. He took a moment to process what had happened. "Lucario, you learned Thunderbolt!" he finally exclaimed.

Lucario nodded. Yes, I did. Did I mention that we'd benefit from having an Electric-type on the team? he added. You know, what with Buizel trying to learn some Electric-type moves and all.

"You're right, Lucario," Jake agreed. "And I know just the right move to help Shinx learn," he added quietly. He turned to the Shinx and held out an empty Pokéball that was in his pocket. "Hey, Shinx, I'm Jake Celeste, and my Pokémon here is Lucario. Would you like to join us? We'll give you a home with us, that's much nicer than this lonely power plant."

Shinx stepped forward curiously and eyed the Pokéball. She thought a moment. The Flash Pokémon appeared to look back at the plant, as if she were worried about something. In the end, though, she nodded and touched the button on the Ball. Shinx was immediately sucked inside.

Jake and Lucario waited tentatively, holding their breath in suspense. After three shakes, the Pokéball stopped trembling and stayed still, shooting out stars of success.

The young Aura Guardian ran forward, picked up the Pokéball, and held it high. "All right!" he exclaimed. "I just caught...a Shinx!"

Yay! Lucario jumped up in celebration.

With that, Jake patted Shinx's Pokéball and put it in his pocket. He turned to Lucario. "An eventful day, wasn't it?"

Well, whatever, Lucario replied. We should be heading home.

When Jake nodded in agreement, the Fighting and Steel-type glowed yellow with magnetism. He easily used his storage of Electric energy to rise into the air, and then he channeled his Psychic powers to levitate Jake with a blue glow. With that, the Trainer and Pokémon sped away, back to Jake's Secret Base. It had certainly been an eventful day.

Picking up this level 1 female Shinx and putting her in Pokéball #4 out of 5, declaring her Ability to be Intimidate! Feeding her 3 Rare Candies to raise her to level 4.

Shinx learned Thunder Shock!

Using my Magical Red Nosed Stantler Plushie on her as well.

Shinx learned TM Flash!
Old 07-08-2020, 04:50 PM   #833
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Dropping off a Dragon type Egg.
Hatching this one.
Old 07-08-2020, 04:56 PM   #834
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Connor: You have hatched a Female Jangmo-o!
Old 07-09-2020, 01:26 AM   #835
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
RP:

And at that moment, the shape ran forward and jumped out at them.

"Shiiinx!" cried the small Pokémon. She—for gender differences showed that the Pokémon was female—was feline in appearance, and light blue with black and yellow parts on her body. The yellow parts were crackling with electricity.

"Whoa!" Jake exclaimed, as he and Lucario turned around. He reached for his Pokédex, when Lucario suddenly cried, Look out!

Surprised, Jake looked up as Lucario jumped in front of him to block a Thunder Shock from the Shinx. The Aura Pokémon's body lit up with electricity, and he stepped back, looking more than a bit frazzled by the attack.

The Trainer exhaled, relieved that Lucario had taken the attack for him. Jake nodded in approval at the part Steel-type. "Okay, now I need to scan it," Jake said, opening his Pokédex and scanning the Pokémon in front of him.

Shinx, the Flash Pokémon. An Electric-type. This Pokémon generates electricity by contracting its muscles. Excited trembling is a sign that Shinx is generating a tremendous amount of electricity.

"Oh, man," Jake noticed, lowering his Pokédex and putting it back in his pocket. "This Shinx is practically bursting with electricity! And she is quite Intimidating for her size, too...which is bigger than normal, it seems. This is a lot to take in," he admitted.

That Thunder Shock was abnormally powerful, Lucario added, wincing. This Shinx has been hanging out at the power plant for quite some time now. She must be overloading with electricity from the reactor, and that's probably what increased her size. What should we do?

"I think a battle might be good for this Shinx," Jake replied. "You know, so she can let off steam—I mean, volts. Besides, I'd like to see how powerful she is with that boost!" He winked. "Lucario, you okay with battling?"

Lucario shook his head. One Thunder Shock is enough for me.

"Oh, come on," Jake prodded. "You just took down a giant Morpeko with the help of some experienced Trainers' Pokémon. Don't tell me you're backing away from a much smaller Pokémon like Shinx."

Well, in that case, sure, Lucario replied, stepping in front of Jake to face the Shinx. Immediately, the Electric-type lashed out with another power-packed Thunder Shock.

"Lucario, use Bone Rush and ground that bolt!" Jake commanded.

Lucario quickly produced a light blue bone out of thin air and stuck it into the ground, allowing the Thunder Shock to be directed into the ground. The Aura Pokémon grinned, as the Electric-type move wasn't hurting him now. And since Bone Rush was a Ground-type move, the bone itself easily withstood the massive voltage running through it.

The Shinx saw what Lucario was doing, and changed her strategy accordingly. She let loose a long Howl, boosting her Attack power, and swiftly followed with a Tackle to the feet. Lucario stumbled backward, dropping his bone, though the Tackle was still noticeably weaker than the Thunder Shock.

"We need to make her let out electricity," Jake pointed out. "Lucario, use your bone again!"

Right! Lucario nodded and scooped his bone off the ground. He pointed the tip into the ground again and stuck the bone in, before nodding at Shinx. Don't stop with those Thunder Shocks! he encouraged.

Shinx tilted her head, but did what Lucario asked. She sent another Thunder Shock at Lucario, who directed it into the ground with his Bone Rush. The electric attack intensified as the Flash Pokémon strained to expel all her excess electricity. Jake noticed that even the ground was sparking up a bit.

After several moments, the Thunder Shock ceased, and Shinx collapsed to the ground, clearly exhausted. Lucario's bone disappeared and he stumbled back, struggling with the massive amount of voltage he had just sustained. Suddenly, the Fighting and Steel-type glowed brightly, and he sent a powerful Thunderbolt directly at the Shinx, by far more powerful than a Thunder Shock. The Electric-type smiled as she took in just enough electricity to return her to normal voltage levels, and Lucario sighed with relief as he too let out his excess electricity.

Jake looked back and forth at Lucario and Shinx. He took a moment to process what had happened. "Lucario, you learned Thunderbolt!" he finally exclaimed.

Lucario nodded. Yes, I did. Did I mention that we'd benefit from having an Electric-type on the team? he added. You know, what with Buizel trying to learn some Electric-type moves and all.

"You're right, Lucario," Jake agreed. "And I know just the right move to help Shinx learn," he added quietly. He turned to the Shinx and held out an empty Pokéball that was in his pocket. "Hey, Shinx, I'm Jake Celeste, and my Pokémon here is Lucario. Would you like to join us? We'll give you a home with us, that's much nicer than this lonely power plant."

Shinx stepped forward curiously and eyed the Pokéball. She thought a moment. The Flash Pokémon appeared to look back at the plant, as if she were worried about something. In the end, though, she nodded and touched the button on the Ball. Shinx was immediately sucked inside.

Jake and Lucario waited tentatively, holding their breath in suspense. After three shakes, the Pokéball stopped trembling and stayed still, shooting out stars of success.

The young Aura Guardian ran forward, picked up the Pokéball, and held it high. "All right!" he exclaimed. "I just caught...a Shinx!"

Yay! Lucario jumped up in celebration.

With that, Jake patted Shinx's Pokéball and put it in his pocket. He turned to Lucario. "An eventful day, wasn't it?"

Well, whatever, Lucario replied. We should be heading home.

When Jake nodded in agreement, the Fighting and Steel-type glowed yellow with magnetism. He easily used his storage of Electric energy to rise into the air, and then he channeled his Psychic powers to levitate Jake with a blue glow. With that, the Trainer and Pokémon sped away, back to Jake's Secret Base. It had certainly been an eventful day.

Picking up this level 1 female Shinx and putting her in Pokéball #4 out of 5, declaring her Ability to be Intimidate! Feeding her 3 Rare Candies to raise her to level 4.

Shinx learned Thunder Shock!

Using my Magical Red Nosed Stantler Plushie on her as well.

Shinx learned TM Flash!
Picking up my Luxray who now has a feisty lil' daughter! Enjoy Zorchic~
Old 07-09-2020, 06:00 AM   #836
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Female Stufful!
picking her up, placing in a Pokeball ( 2/ 10 )
Old 07-12-2020, 11:00 PM   #837
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my female Pyukumuku and an Old Spice Incense to breed with MM's male Pincurchin, I keep the egg. Thanks!

Name: Pickle (female), Level: 49
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Calm Ability: Unaware
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Baton Pass, Water Sport, Mud Sport, Harden, Bide, Helping Hand, Taunt, Safeguard, Counter, Purify, Curse, Gastro Acid, Pain Split, Recover, Soak, Toxic, Memento
TM/TR/HM: Draining Kiss, Light Screen, Mega Drain, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Sweet Kiss, Toxic
Move Tutor(MT): Block, Gastro Acid, Helping Hand, Pain Split, Recycle, Spite
Egg Moves(EM): Mirror Coat, Venom Drench, Bestow, Endure, Spite, Swagger, Tickle
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Bond: 50
Old 07-12-2020, 11:01 PM   #838
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my male Pincurchin to breed with Gary's female Shiny Pyukumuku. Gary gets the offspring. Fred's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Fred
Species: Pincurchin ()
Level: 20
Type: Electric
Attacks: Peck, Thunder Shock, Water Gun, Charge, Fury Attack, Spark.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Next move learned: Bubble Beam (lv. 25)
Evolution:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Electric Surge
Bond: 0
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Springtide Isle (caught by Willa); The Poisonous Palace (given to Keith)
Bio:
Fred's Egg was one of many left on Springtide Isle by a ragtag crew of Galarian Meowth, and the only one of the three discovered by Willa that her Vivillon did not feel a sudden urge to run away really fast from. Though it was Willa who caught it, the entire venture on her part was simply an attempt to make up for the fact that Keith Masters, who at that time was plagued with a terrible cold, could not go himself as he so dearly desired to. Fred very seldom actually moves around, but those who go near him are typically brightened up by his electric personality. He has an incredible sense of humor, and always seems to have a good joke or groanworthy pun befitting the current situation. He gets along well with most of Keith and Willa's Pokémon (notable exceptions include the pun-disliking Myrtle and Noxie), and he is good friends with Jack in particular. Initially feeling somewhat alone, that changed when George hatched- Fred regards her as a sister, and the two can often be seen side by side, just looking on at what's going on, cracking jokes, maybe even taking a shot or two at the fourth wall in the process.
Old 07-13-2020, 10:39 AM   #839
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Plop
Hatching I think?

Old 07-13-2020, 10:56 AM   #840
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Zelphon: You have hatched a Male Eevee! It knows the Egg Move Detect!
Old 07-13-2020, 04:25 PM   #841
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Dropping off this Enigma Egg from my 135 FC Reward
Hatcheru

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-13-2020, 05:39 PM   #842
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Lil'Twick: You have hatched a Female Aron! It knows the Egg Moves Stomp, Smelling Salts, and Head Smash!
Old 07-13-2020, 06:06 PM   #843
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
I'd like to exchange my last two egg slots for a Grass Egg and pop that in for incubation, thank you!
I'd like to hatch this, please! Ty!
Old 07-13-2020, 06:08 PM   #844
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Meetan: You have hatched a Female Petilil! It knows the Egg Move Grass Whistle!
Old 07-13-2020, 06:10 PM   #845
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Connor: You have hatched a Female Jangmo-o!
Picking this girl up and placing her into a Poke Ball.
Old 07-13-2020, 06:15 PM   #846
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Meetan: You have hatched a Female Petilil! It knows the Egg Move Grass Whistle!
Picking her up in a Poke Ball! Thank you, Gary! <3
Old 07-13-2020, 07:00 PM   #847
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Dropping off another Ghost Egg for incubation.
Hatching this one!
Old 07-13-2020, 07:06 PM   #848
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Lilboocorsola: You have hatched a Genderless Dhelmise!
Old 07-15-2020, 08:28 AM   #849
Emp
Volcano Badge

OoC: Dropping off Situation the shiny Scrafty to breed with King Ghidora’s Salazzle. I’m using two extra egg slots (ouch) to guarantee its gender as female. Excuse the silly, non-canon flavour text.

Under the cover of darkness the streets of New Fizz City came alive, its nocturnal residents packing the back alleys to mix and cause all sorts of bedlam. One such alleyway was jam packed with the meanest troop of Pokemon you’d ever meet, tame and wild. A boombox was perched precariously atop a dumpster, blaring beats that reverberated through the very bricks as the dance battle of the century got underway. The act of self-expression through dancing was an integral part of social interaction for urban Pokemon, and few knew this better than Situation the Scrafty. The Hoodlum Pokemon was popping and locking and jamming and breaking (is that even legal?) knocking out his opponents left right and centre. Twisting out of an impressive breakdance he stared down the crowd with his resting sneer, inviting a worthy bopper to bust some moves. The Salazzle answered, about to kick things up a few degrees with a dance routine even Situation would struggle to keep pace with. Cue music...

That girl is poison
Poison deadly moving it slow
Looking for a mellow fellow who is shiny yellow
Getting eggs laid so better lay low

Scrafty♂ Situation Level 60 Nature Naughty Ability Moxie

Code:
Leer
Headbutt
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Feint Attack
Swagger
Payback
Brick Break
Chip Away
High Jump Kick
Beat Up
Protect
Scary Face
Crunch
Facade
Rock Climb
Focus Punch
Head Smash
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt
Dragon Dance
Snarl
Power-Up Punch

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 07-16-2020 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:03 PM   #850
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
OoC: Dropping off Situation the shiny Scrafty to breed with King Ghidora’s Salazzle. I’m using two extra egg slots (ouch) to guarantee its gender as female. Excuse the silly, non-canon flavour text.

Under the cover of darkness the streets of New Fizz City came alive, its nocturnal residents packing the back alleys to mix and cause all sorts of bedlam. One such alleyway was jam packed with the meanest assortment of Pokemon you’d ever meet, tame and wild. A boombox was perched precariously atop a dumpster, blaring beats that reverberated through the very bricks as the dance battle of the century got underway. The act of self-expression through dancing was an integral part of social interaction for urban Pokemon, and few knew this better than Situation the Scrafty. The Hoodlum Pokemon was popping and locking and jamming and breaking (is that even legal?) knocking out his opponents left right and centre. Twisting out of an impressive breakdance he stared down the crowd with his resting sneer, inviting a worthy challenger to bust some moves. The Salazzle answered, about to kick things up a few degrees with a dance routine even Situation would struggle to keep pace with. Cue music...

That girl is poison
Poison deadly moving it slow
Looking for a mellow fellow who is shiny yellow
Getting eggs laid so better lay low

Scrafty♂ Situation Level 60 Nature Naughty Ability Moxie

Code:
Leer
Headbutt
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Feint Attack
Swagger
Payback
Brick Break
Chip Away
High Jump Kick
Beat Up
Protect
Scary Face
Crunch
Facade
Rock Climb
Focus Punch
Head Smash
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt
Dragon Dance
Snarl
Power-Up Punch
Dropping off Lv. 35 Salazzle to breed with Emp's Scrafty.

Species: Salazzle
Level: 35
Type: Poison/Fire
Obtained: Caught in Bedlam Ridge
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Corrosion
Moves: Scratch, Poison Gas, Ember, Helping Hand, Dazzling Gleam, Foul Play, Iron Tail, Sweet Scent, Smog, Doubleslap, Flame Burst, Toxic, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Gunk Shot, Dragon Pulse, Poison Fang, Incinerate, Venoshock, Fire Lash, Knock Off, Encore, Torment, Swagger, Disable, Endeavor, Pound
Evolves: From @ Lv. 33

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records