UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade

Old 05-03-2021, 02:53 AM   #1
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Wooper The Times, Tales and Trials of Danny Daybreak

This is the last time. I swear.

A chronicle of the stories of Danny Daybreak.

(don't post in this thread lol)

Table of Contents

*stories are in no particular order unless stated otherwise*
A Special Delivery
A mailman appears in front of Danny's tent with a parcel under his arm. Danny could only wonder what was inside.

Dragon With A Twist
Fleur learns her first dragon move, and someone has a conflicting opinion.

Fish Outta Water
When his friends are taken, its up to Buzz to face his fears to rescue them.

Flurry and the Castelia Cone
Identity theft

Blair Wind Returns
Another encounter with Blair Wind, and this time, she's somehow even worse.

The Blair Wind Project
Blair Wind returns once more, and this time, she might not be coming back.

The Nishikawa Dynasty
A peek into the life of Aiko Nishikawa, the princess of the autumn winds.

Child of the Sun God
Pepper learns of her illustrious lineage.

More Bug for your Buck
Buzz's fears return, and are much, much worse than before.

Bond of A Bunny and A Battler
TBA

Nine Lives
Lucha and Minerva go on a secret mission to find Lucha's previous trainer - and Minerva's previous life.

The Great Race
Zoom enters a Pokemon race, and is surprised to come across some old friends.

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 09-20-2021 at 02:57 PM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 02:54 AM   #2
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

A Special Delivery
Danny wasn't sure why, but there was a mailman waiting outside his tent - that was very, very weird.

"Uh, hello." Danny said, popping his head out of the tent hole, looking up at the mailman. "Exactly what are you doing here?"
"Delivery." The man said groggily. "I have to get up at 4 am....just because of some stupid political dispute..."
"Okay then. Sorry." Danny said this half-heartedly because he wasn't sure how to respond.
"Eh, whatever." The mailman dropped a small parcel in front of the tent, then turned to his Corviknight, jumped on, and flew away without a word.

"Weird. But as the mailman said, 'eh, whatever'." Danny opened the parcel, and sitting in it was a lone Poke Ball. "Aw man! Some gift...." Just then, a flash of light appeared, and then a small, fuzzy Pokemon appeared, its four eyes darting around for a few moments, before it jumped on Danny's face.

"MMMMPH...KKMFMMMP..." Danny's words were incorrigible, as they were being muffled by the small Pokemon's fuzz and body. Danny was stumbling around, and accidentally stepped on his Pokedex, causing the scanning light to flash across his face and identify the small fuzzy yellow being atop his face.

"Joltik, the Attaching Pokémon. Joltik cling to larger Pokémon, and absorb static electricity, storing the energy in a special pouch."

"J....t.....h.." Danny's words were muffled once more. He got a good grip of the Pokemon on his face and pulled it off carefully. "Joltik, huh?" He repeated. "Wonder why I was given one...well, let's set down the little fella..." Danny carefully set down the Joltik, who disappeared like a literal lightning bolt.

"Um, alright.....Here Joltik! Here Joltik!" Danny called out, but nothing. Danny walked to his bag and got out a Sitrus Berry. "I'm not gonna hurt you...."

A flash of lightning.

Joltik was on Danny's hand, chomping down the juicy Sitrus Berry.

"That's a good spider...tick....Pokemon." Danny said, petting the fuzzy yellow tick that now rested in his hand. "You're a skittish one that's for sure, but if I remember correctly, Joltik are Bug/Electric types...nice, very good typing. And you're adorable. Welcome to the team, Joltik."

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 05-03-2021 at 03:18 AM.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:42 AM   #3
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Dragon with a Twist
Danny woke up one morning to the sound of commotion. Popping his head out of the tent-hole, he saw Fleur jogging around happily, completely uncomposed, which was much unlike her. Danny was confused already, but was even more when Fleur jumped in the air, spinning her black tail to cause a small twister - smaller than Leaf Storm, and instead of leaves swirling around in it, instead, the wind was colored a draconic purple.

Draconic purple.

"Fleur! Is that a dragon move?!?!" Danny said, bursting from the tent in excitement. The Snivy nodded eagerly and performed the move again.

"You know a Dragon move! You're one step closer to being a true dragon now, Fleur!"

"Ha....Dragon? That's a sorry excuse for a dragon if you ask me." A sharp, female voice said from behind Danny. Spinning around, he was met with an important looking brown-haired girl with a large sun hat, and an Altaria flying behind her cinematically.

"What is with bird trainers stumbling upon my campsite?" Danny thought to himself. "Who are you?" Danny said this out loud.

"My name," the girl said, putting on her hat. "is Blair Wind the Fifth. From the Hoenn region. I'm on vacation in Fizzytopia, but I had no idea I would be communicating with common folk. And your Snivy will never be a dragon, factually speaking. The Snivy family are all pure grass types."

"Fleur can be a dragon of she wants to." Danny said, staying calm, but Fleur was already brandishing her tail like she always did.

"Yeah, sure." Blair walked closer and bent down at Fleur. "If you really think you're a dragon, why don't you take on mine?"

"Uh...I don't know..." Danny was unsure, but Fleur was. She jumped up and slapped Blair across the face with her tail.

"How dare you?!?! I am....I am....Aria, Dragon Pulse!" The Altaria shot forward and blasted a purple beam of energy, that took the form of a dragon's maw, at Fleur, who was lucky enough to jump out of the way.

"I guess this battle's started! Fleur, Leaf Storm!"

Fleur, still midair, spun around, causing leaves to swarm around her tail, before firing at Altaria. Altaria, not even afraid to take the hit, flew through the leaf storm, only taking a little damage.

"Aria, Brave Bird!" Aria flapped her cloud wings and sped up, enveloping in light purple air-like energy and charging at Fleur while the two were midair.

"Fleur, dodge the hit!"

But alas, Fleur was not quick enough. She was hit head on by the attack and came falling to the ground. Altaria, feeling accomplished, returned to her side of the makeshift battlefield.

"Fleur, are you okay?!"

After shaking a little, Fleur stood up, acting unscathed, even though she was quite scathed.
"All right! Now, Twister!" Fleur spun around, sending a purple twister at Altaria. Altaria once more wasn't afraid to take the hit, but stumbled when she was hit by the purple cyclone.

"Yeah, that's more like it! Now, let's do something new - combine Leaf Storm and Twister, Fleur! Maximum damage!"

"Aria! You need to dodge this one, then hit that wannabe dragon with a Hurricane!"

Fleur kicked up a Twister, than added a Leaf Storm to it. She shot the two attacks toward the Altaria, who, combatting the attack, kicked up a Hurricane, and the two attacks met mid-flight - exploding in a spectacular flash of purple and dust.

When the dust settled, there was a scathed, yet conscious Altaria, and a not-so-conscious Snivy.

"Fleur!" Danny rushed forward and picked up his Starter Pokemon. "Don't worry, you'll be fine."

"That's more like it." Blair said, looking down on the two. "Let me tell you this. Your Snivy will never. Ever. Be a dragon. You are filling your mind with false hopes, and are wasting your time. Give up."

With that, Blair sat atop her Altaria, and the two flew away, probably feeling rather important about themselves.
Old 08-10-2021, 06:32 AM   #4
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Fish Outta Water
Danny wasn't sure how he got into this cave; but he knew it was dark and cold, and there was a gag around his mouth. His hands were tied to his back and he was blindfolded. He could feel the cold, slimy cave wall on his back, and could hear talking, but he didn't recognize the voices.

Then, he felt footsteps coming towards him. A hand reached out and pulled off his blindfold and gag, revealing a group of trainers who were dressed in matching outfits; blue and white with black too. They all shared the same symbol.

"Team Aqua!" Danny called out, recognizing the classic A that Team Aqua shared; one that was stylized like a skull and crossbones.

"Yeah, whattaboutit?" one of the grunts asked, his voice gruff and threatening.

"What do you want with me?"

"Your Pokemon, fool." said the black-haired, stunnning female admin, who Danny was pretty sure was named Shelly. One of the grunts handed her a net and in it was a collection of Pokeballs. Danny's Pokeballs. He quickly counted them, only seeing eight. Buzz' ball was missing, Danny didn't know where it was, but he wasn't about to point it out.

"What do you need with my Pokemon?"

"Well, judging by our research, you seem to have a Pokemon connected to the Volcarona lineage from Unova; we're trying to exterminate them so we can go ahead with our plans to flood the world, and we don't like loose ends." Shelly said dangerously, smiling.

"What does Volcarona have to do with your plans? Leave them alone!"

"Volcarona have been said to replace the sun in hard times, and we wouldn't want that to happen while we're trying to use the power of Kyogre." Her fist clenched. "And we wouldn't want any trainers playing hero, either. Not again."

"Well, you're wrong." A voice came from the opening to the cave. A voice Danny recognized.

The voice of Blair Wind.

Buzz woke up from his nap to a messy campsite and no Pokemon or Danny to be found. He felt a terrible fear in the bottom of his fuzzy stomach - where were they?

Buzz heard someone and looked up in hope, and his hope quickly melted into disgust. It wasn't Danny. It was Blair Wind.

"It is I, Blair Wind, and I'm back to- uh, where is.....everyone?" she asked, and Altaria just shrugged (as well as an Altaria could). Blair spotted Joltik.

"Where's your trainer?"

Joltik couldn't speak, but instead scratched the ground to describe what he saw to the best of his ability.

"So they disappeared?"

Joltik nodded quickly.

"Let's go find them." Altaria bowed, allowing Blair to climb on her back, and Joltik scurried up and hid in Altaria's cloudy wings.

"Alright Altaria, Fly!"

"Blair!" Danny called out in surprise.

"Who?" A grunt asked stupidly.

"Who? WHO AM I?" Blair shot the grunt a death glare. "I'll show you who! Altaria, Dragon Pulse." Altaria flew forward and blasted the grunts with a radiative pulse of draconic energy, not hurting them but making them scatter. A yellow blur shot from behind Blair's leg and before Danny knew it, he was untied and Buzz was on his face.

"Nice to see you too buddy." Danny said, but it was muffled. Buzz got off his face and scuttled to Danny's feet. Not hiding behind them, but standing in front of them, bold and ready to defend his trainer.

Blair walked up to them and joined them, Altaria beside her.

"What do you say, Blair? Is it beatup time?" Danny asked.

Blair pulled out her pocketwatch.

"Yes." She snapped it shut.

"It's beatup time."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade