UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 09-02-2015, 02:00 AM   #26
Miror
Marsh Badge

Oh dear lord

As our wayward LO makes his way back from this thing called "real life," having sent orders in via telegram just to make sure they got in on time, re sees the fruits of his labors as the round has already commenced despite his absence. A shocking wave of electricity crackles through the air and through the starfish, who lets out a strange cry in pain. In response, the Starmie brings the house down. Almost literally, thankfully this cave is relatively sturdy. Rime's gem glows with fury, and as Kilvin was swooping in for an attack, he immediately feels a much stronger pull of gravity and plummets much quicker than anticipated, and hits the cave floor with a metallic clank. Porygon2 is likely dropped out of the air, and resumes floating just barely off of the ground. The Starmie and the Excadrill look at each other and the mole gives a nod, and Zagan stomps the cavern rock and channels energy through the earth beneath him, the powerful force traveling quickly and erupting from underneath the Skarmory, who screeches as he flaps a bit more furiously to keep aloft. The next three attacks happen nearly simultaneously once more, with Porygon2 sending a tri attack towards Zagan, Kilvin slashing his wing through the air in front of him to send a hard, cutting piece of air towards the Starmie, and said Starmie sending a bolt of lightning booming like thunder back towards the Skarmory. The three attacks all find their mark, with all three finding themselves without any status issues but all a bit miffed and in pain, especially Kilvin as another earth power rips up from underneath him, battering the bird and also having an effect on his resistance to special moves. The party is not yet over for the Skarmory however, as Zagan stomps the earth one final time, and the column of power that rips through the flier is enough to tip him over the edge, and Kilvin crashes again with a series of clangs, eyes closed in unconsciousness.

Kilvin is unable to battle!

Zagan and Rime are both facing immediate exhaustion, Zagan probably being good for two once it passes while Rime would appreciate a break. Porygon2 is still also good for two with energy getting steadily lower, Electric not having much left for him and a bit more for Rime. Healthwise, Porygon2 went untouched yet again, Rime is out of its first third, and Zagan is nearing the end of his first third. Connor to order.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:29 AM   #27
Connor
Hope

I'm so sorry Luka.

Rime, take it easy and Wish as you try to remain evasive.

Zagan, try your best to cleave through one of Porygons attacks with Metal Claw.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:53 PM   #28
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

Don't even ask why I haven't posted >.<

It's okay Connor that's how it goes.

"Kilvin, return! Sorry buddy, you're awesome.

Porygon2, attack Starmie with Signal Beam followed by another Signal Beam then use Tri Attack on Excadrill."
Three.

--
--
Quote:
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: Oh please, you can't do Emo.
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: You're like happy and shit.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:40 AM   #29
Miror
Marsh Badge

Both Pokemon on the Ground leader's side look to each other with exhausted stares (or at least that's what Zagan is doing, nobody knows what expression Rime has outside of I'M A STARFISH), and as the fallen Skarmory vanishes, Porygon2 decides to go out swinging. Before either of the two can react, he sends a clear signal to his opposition that he's not finished yet, and a multicolored beam emits from his not-a-duck-bill, which soars through the air right into the Starmie's jewel, sending Rime skidding backwards. The starfish returns to its points, and silently wishes upon a reflection of itself since there aren't any other stars available, and Rime feels much better pretty much instantly. Zagan is a bit more on guard now, but is far enough from his partner that he is unable to defend it from a repeated blast of the same buggy beam, causing Rime to groan internally. The cybernetic creature's gaze then turns to the Excadrill, and the familiar trio of orbs get sent the mole's way, but with one of his metal claws shining brightly in the dim cave light, he cleaves through the brunt of the attack. Porygon2 looks on annoyed as his body begins to glitch in and out of a weird mixture of static and green computer code, indicating to his foes that there isn't much left in his tanks.

Porygon2 will face immediate exhaustion and would appreciate a break, with energy just above the critical marker. Zagan and Rime are both refreshed and good for two, and while Zagan went mostly untouched, Rime has been sent plummeting into its final third of health. Luka to order.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:21 AM   #30
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

I'm sorry for taking a week to order.

"Porygon2, see you if can eke out a Shadow Ball at Starmie, then try and use Aeiral Ace to avoid an attack and hit your closest opponent.

--
--
Quote:
Old 09-16-2015, 07:48 AM   #31
Connor
Hope

Rime, erect a Barrier then launch a Psychic at Porygon after Zagan has let him go.

Zagan, rush in and throw Porygon to the ground with a Submission. Follow by Brick Breaking, releasing your pin as you do.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:28 AM   #32
Miror
Marsh Badge

Breathing as heavily as a creature without any organs is capable of doing, Porygon2 looks on boldly despite being outnumbered and exhausted, and it sees one of its foes approaching. In desperation, it gathers together a ball of ghost energy, dark as the deepest shadows, and hurls it towards the Starmie, which isn't the aggressor but is obviously the best target for it. The cyber duck stares on in resigned content, but it quickly changes to annoyance as the sphere explodes against the shimmering barrier that Rime had established just moments before, and a loud crack can be heard as a deep seam appears in the screen, causing a spiderweb of interstices to form across its surface. The Excadrill has reached his low-floating target and with a daydream of a crowd yelling "JOHN CENA" in his head, he grapples with the smooth computer creation and slams it to the ground, pinning it into submission. Rime looks on (or at least it is facing this direction), and Zagan brings a metallic claw slamming down onto the Porygon2 with enough force behind it to break a brick, and the mole releases his opponent simultaneously. Seeing that its partner is no longer in harm's way, Rime sends a psychic wave rushing forward as the Starmie's gem flashes. The force pushes the Porygon2 back, but it is not done yet, as it dashes forward through the air to Zagan and delivers a swift, aerial ace attack, which does little to the steel earth dweller. After the blow lands, Porygon2 suddenly freezes up in the air as the glitches in its code overtake it, the static rushing across its form briefly before it winks out of existence, and in the distance the distinctive Windows error sounds can be heard on whatever server the Porygon2 was being generated off of, leaving the two fighters intact and without any further opponents.

Porygon2 is unable to battle! Connor is the winner!

Connor gains 4 KOs and 8 TP.
Lucario188 gains 4 TP.
Miror gains 8 SP.
KamenAeons gains 2 SP.

Pretty self explanatory match, good job to both of you. Piggy loves his three movers!
Old 09-18-2015, 02:39 AM   #33
Connor
Hope

Cheers, Miror, solid job as always.

Was a fun match Luka! I must admit I was worried about doing doubles given this was my first match, but it looks like my style translates okay to this format. Either way, a well fought match where I had to actually engage brain and consider when to go gung ho and throw my three movers down, which I normally rarely do. I think ultimately my lack of shame at making this a 2 on 1 and leaving Porygon to just kill itself probably won me this. Might consider doing Doubles a bit more.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:01 AM   #34
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

*is very late to post this*

Agreed, thanks for the battle! Happy to make you work for it. You should, doubles is super fun ^u^

Miror, thank you so much for taking this over, you were great! Love the Windows error sound touch.
Thank you also to Kamen for starting the match!

--
--
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL