UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 05-17-2018, 08:52 PM   #451
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Keith was quick to give his pokemon their freedom- and Chroma was quick to tense up upon hearing a certain, and particularly dreaded, name. She knew that Stewie had undergone some sort of change when they last met, but if he decided to try anything... well, she wasn't too sure that her pokemon could do the job.

Aside from the ledian, Keith had brought along a sort of sentient snowflake thing with trails of raw energy streaming from its core and a... segmented sphere thing that didn't seem to understand how the Ultra Ball's aesthetic was supposed to work? Evidentally, both pokemon were pretty shy, so she decided that it would be best if she didn't disturb them- even when the sphere broke apart to reveal that it was essentially a overly-close faerie circle.

The other visitor had more familiar slew of pokemon in addition to her literal hollow shell of a companion. She had a staryu and an inkay on her team and was thus familiar with both species already (well, Andromeda was a starmie, but the point still stood), and Amicae had not one, but two, swoobat. Medicham were a pretty common sight up in the mountains where Chroma's parents preferred to hang out, so she had a decent idea of what those were all about as well. The only really 'new' pokemon Terri brought was her flying cicada with glowing red orbs for eyes and giant claws, though it did bear some physical resemblance to Vanish. Perhaps the two were related?

"Ahem. H-hello, everyone," Chroma managed to say after taking a moment to relax herself. "Welcome to my not-so-humble abode! Please feel free to explore if you so wish, but please don't break anything- other pokemon included!" She turned to Keith with a somewhat sly look on her face. "So, when'd you pick up an inkay?"

'Hello, Anion! My name's Amity!' answered the female swoobat, with a voice filled with her namesake quality.

'And I'm Nadie,' the other finished, revealing himself to be male. 'You... feel familiar, like you've been here before. Well, it's nice to meet you anyway, Anion!'

'You'll find Bell in the lake downstairs,' Amity quipped, answering the minun's question now that introductions were complete. 'It doesn't seem like I have to tell you, but don't worry- he won't bite outside of battle~!'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:16 PM   #452
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With the pair of visitors' Pokémon all sent out, Chroma greeted the Pokémon, giving them free rein to explore as they wished, requesting only that they don't break anyone or anything. The Pokémon in general seemed agreeable to this idea. Anger didn't bother to indicate whether she'd heard Chroma or not, the Ninjask idly zipping around the room. Stewie, on the other hand, made a point to turn to Chroma, establish eye contact, and give a clear, obvious, and sincere nod, hoping to convey some reassurance that his presence no longer meant needing to prepare for trouble, much less making it double. His eyes, now a calm blue rather than a piercing red, were devoid of the malice they once so often displayed, and it was Stewie's hope that Chroma pick up on this.

Chroma's attention, however, turned to Keith following this, at which point she asked when he'd gotten an Inkay to begin with. "Well, it's kind of a long story," Keith said, in a tone suggesting he wouldn't mind telling it. "You ever hear of Phantom Isle?"

~~~

The pair of Swoobat introduced themselves. The female's name was Amity- the male's, Nadie. According to Nadie, Anion felt familiar, as though she'd been here before. "Well, you're feelin' things right, Nadie," confirmed Anion. "Been here before. I was along for the ride last time my Trainer swung by here. That's when I met Bell and made friends with him, for that matter." She didn't seem as enthusiastic once told that Bell could be found in the lake downstairs. Bodies of water and Minun did not mix. But Anion shook it off almost right away- she could put up with the threat of getting wet to see her friend. "Alright, cool, thanks for the directions," she grinned, and she was off just like that, seeking the quickest way to the downstairs lake.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:19 PM   #453
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Chroma had picked up on Stewie's intended message, as evidenced by her relaxing a little, though she didn't drop her gueard all the way. Many trickster pokemon had mastered the art of looking innocent and sincere while simultaneously plotting to stab you in the back when given the chance, and Stewie had already proven himself smart enough to learn such a trick if he so felt like it. That, and dropping one's guard when surrounded by so many unfamiliar people was never a good idea in general.

"Hmm, i can't say that the name rings any bells," she answered Keith's question, keeping her mind off her more paranoid thoughts. "It sounds like a cheesy Halloween event."

The swoobat both flew into the main room after parting ways with Anion, noticed that a story was already being told, and quietly joined the group. Well, mostly quietly- Amity couldn't help but softly squeak out a greeting.

While not much had changed in the stair room compared to the last Anion was here, wat had changed was pretty big: the cocoons had been labelled with where they lead, both in writing and with pictures. Sometimes, it's the small quality-of-life things that make some of the greatest differences, and this side of the Cathedral's infrastructure was a fine example of that!

Old 05-20-2018, 09:19 AM   #454
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Chroma relaxed, though not all the way, Stewie noticed. Not that this surprised him especially. He knew what he had been, what he was once completely fine with doing to others. He knew it'd take time to get everyone to see that he was no longer that Pokémon. He supposed that a good start would be not even trying to take advantage of Chroma relaxing.

Keith chuckled at Chroma's response. "It does, doesn't it?" he agreed. "No, more like a haunted amusement park." At this point, he noticed a pair of Swoobat entering, one of them squeaking out a quiet greeting. He smiled and nodded to acknowledge them both before going into his story. "So one day, me and Meowth head out to Phantom Isle, just to see what we can find."

"Because dat's such a good reason ta go to an abandoned haunted amusement park," Meowth piped up."

"Anyway, I also had Myrtle with me- one of my Banette," Keith said, as though Meowth hadn't spoken. "We headed into this abandoned funhouse, and a little ways in... well, we encountered a bunch of ghost children, and each of them had an Inkay." He gestured to George as he said this.

"Oh, yes, George was telling me about this the other day," smiled Terri.

"So the ghost children wanted to play hide and seek," Keith continued. "And the Inkay used their Topsy-Turvy move to make everything crazy. Colors were inverted, little kiddie puzzles and obstacles were turned into big, scary obstacles, type matchups were swapped around, and you basically had to do the least logical thing to move forward. My Pokédex and the Xtransceiver I wore at the time stopped functioning, but these toy walkie-talkies that this Hypno gave us when we entered the park, they started working like they were the real deal. They then separated me, Myrtle, and Meowth, so in addition to having to find the ghost children, we had to find each other. And did I mention we had to do all this by midnight or else we'd be trapped there forever? And with my Xtransceiver not working, no way to check the time, either." He gave a small chuckle. "So... Meowth was freaking out pretty bad, and who could blame him? It took a lot of doing, but I managed to reunite with Meowth, and after all the ghost children had been found, he and I found Myrtle... along with one of the ghost children who claimed we'd cheated and shouldn't be allowed to leave. He... was pissed," sighed Keith. "Went mad with ghostly power or something, and brainwashed his Inkay and forced it to evolve into a giant Malamar and attack us. I used my Scolipede and my Crobat to battle it, but they both lost. So now I'm starting to freak out a little bit, when Myrtle gets my attention. The other ghost kids, they gave me this odd grey stone as a prize for finding them all, and Myrtle had been drawn to it. Turns out, when it was cracked open, there was a Banettite inside," Keith grinned. "So yeah, Myrtle was up next. I Mega Evolved her for the first time ever, and we emerged victorious. Unfortunately, it didn't end well for that one ghost boy- there was no calming him down, so the only way to stop him from attacking was to attack him back. We were still on kind of a time limit, bear in mind- he'd opened up this freaky portal that was sucking in all the other ghosts, and even Myrtle was starting to feel its tug, so it's not like we had time to figure out something better."

"Hey, don't keep beatin' yerself up ova dat," Meowth said to Keith. "Ya did all youse could do."

Keith nodded. "...Anyway, after that ghost boy was... well, gone... the portal changed, pretty much completely, becoming just this... this bright light. The other ghost children went into it very willingly, and, well... once we left the funhouse, that same Hypno showed up, and confirmed what I'd guessed by that point- they'd moved on to the afterlife. Following that, though, the Inkay and Malamar, they didn't really have anything keeping them there anymore. The Malamar, by the way, went back to normal. But yeah- one of those Inkay is this guy right here," he concluded, gesturing to George. "He wanted to come along with me, so I obliged. He was part of the team for a while, until Terri here came along, and some of my Psychic-types realized she might be better suited for them than me." He gave a shrug. "I mean, that wasn't easy to hear, but in the end, that's what a Trainer's gotta do, right? Do whatever's best for their Pokémon?"

"So he asked me to use them against him in a battle," added Terri. "And once he did, he was in agreement that they'd be in good hands with me."

~~~

"Oh, cool," Anion remarked as she saw the cocoons. These, as she recalled, were one wild ride. And this time, they were labeled to indicate where each one went. "Nice touch, especially considering I dunno where the hell the one leading to the lake would be," the Minun chuckled, searching for whichever one was labeled for her intended destination.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:09 PM   #455
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The Crystalline Cathedral

A (temporary) warp circle lies hidden in the floorboards just beyond the front door, instantly whisking visitors into a torchlit stone passageway without so much as a warning. As one proceeds down the passage, ominous cackling might echo through the hall, part of the wall might spin around to unveil some horrid scene (courtesy of the resident pokemon), a few of the alchemical salves along the wall may suddenly start to (safely) fume or combust, or the cobwebs on the ceiling may spark with electrical eldritch power. A great door stands at the end of the passageway, whispering the enticing promise of freedom to the visitors- but it, too, is trapped. Opening the door causes the visitor to experience a sharp change in air pressure and get sucked into a silken tube, and get ejected into the great outdoors a few seconds later- not far from the other activity at all, in fact!

"Welcome, one and all, to the Crystalline Cathedral! This chapel may already have a reputation for being kiiiinda creepy, but worry not, for we have found a few ways to amp up the scare factor anyway- especially for those who haven't paid a visit here before today! Curious to see if we can live up to that claim? Then step right on into the front door! What do you mean that doesn't seem like such a safe idea? Isn't that the point of a haunted house tour in the first place?

Pumpkin Bomber

For those of you who aren't fond of anything remotely subtle, we also have a fun little game for you to play: Pumpkin Bomber! All you have to do is pick one of the pumpkins growing in our yard, head up to either the 20, 30, or 40 yard line, and chunk the gourd right at one of the targets in the courtyard! Be sure to do it quickly, though- these squashes are literally ticking time bombs once picked, and will eventually explode on their own accord! You'll receive prizes based on how close to the bullseye you hit, so be sure to give it your best throw!*

*This activity is available to those who go through the Haunted House as well. Due to safety concerns, we ask that only one participant be on the throwing range at a time."

The Crystalline Cathedral will be representing the types Psychic, Rock and Steel
Old 10-26-2018, 05:36 PM   #456
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post

A (temporary) warp circle lies hidden in the floorboards just beyond the front door, instantly whisking visitors into a torchlit stone passageway without so much as a warning. As one proceeds down the passage, ominous cackling might echo through the hall, part of the wall might spin around to unveil some horrid scene (courtesy of the resident pokemon), a few of the alchemical salves along the wall may suddenly start to (safely) fume or combust, or the cobwebs on the ceiling may spark with electrical eldritch power. A great door stands at the end of the passageway, whispering the enticing promise of freedom to the visitors- but it, too, is trapped. Opening the door causes the visitor to experience a sharp change in air pressure and get sucked into a silken tube, and get ejected into the great outdoors a few seconds later- not far from the other activity at all, in fact!

"Welcome, one and all, to the Crystalline Cathedral! This chapel may already have a reputation for being kiiiinda creepy, but worry not, for we have found a few ways to amp up the scare factor anyway- especially for those who haven't paid a visit here before today! Curious to see if we can live up to that claim? Then step right on into the front door! What do you mean that doesn't seem like such a safe idea? Isn't that the point of a haunted house tour in the first place?

Pumpkin Bomber

For those of you who aren't fond of anything remotely subtle, we also have a fun little game for you to play: Pumpkin Bomber! All you have to do is pick one of the pumpkins growing in our yard, head up to either the 20, 30, or 40 yard line, and chunk the gourd right at one of the targets in the courtyard! Be sure to do it quickly, though- these squashes are literally ticking time bombs once picked, and will eventually explode on their own accord! You'll receive prizes based on how close to the bullseye you hit, so be sure to give it your best throw!*

*This activity is available to those who go through the Haunted House as well. Due to safety concerns, we ask that only one participant be on the throwing range at a time."

The Crystalline Cathedral will be representing the types Psychic, Rock and Steel

Six Pokemon approached the Crystalline Cathedral, sent by their trainers who were too busy to participate in the event themselves. Sigurd the Gallade, Thor the Electivire, Spartacus the Scizor, Ajax the Chesnaught, Ares the Aggron and Trieu the Drapion were instantly warped inside, courtesy of the well concealed warp tile. Cries cackled, paintings spun, flames crackled and electricity sparked as they made there way through the haunted path. Nothing would be enough to force them back, they had been sent here with a task. Opening the final door, the squad is sucked down through a silken tube, dropped at their destination, the pumpkin patch.

There had been a great debate over who should be the one to throw, a debate that was immediately reignited once they landed in the pumpkin patch. Trieu claimed that her extendable arms gave her the advantage. Ajax protested that his Bulletproof ability and experience with seed bombs made him the most experienced. Spartacus demand he be the one to throw, he had been part of Jayson's team the longest! Ares boasted to be the toughest, should the gourd explode he would be best suited to withstanding the blow. Thor boomed, he possessed the strength of the gods, this task would be simple for him! Sigurd remained silent, he knew it would fall on him to make this decision.

Sigurd analysed each of his companions. They needed more than sheer strength, they needed accuracy as well. They also needed to account for the possibility of the gourd exploding. He could use his Psychic abilities to redirect the pumpkin mid flight, but that felt kind of like cheating. As he eliminated choices, the Gallade eventually found himself with two candidates, Ajax and Ares. The Aggron was strong and could make himself stronger, while the Chesnaught was built for handling explosions and was familiar with their use. After running it through his brain multiple times, he eventually made his decision.

There was little argument when Ajax was selected, they all knew better than to argue with Sigurd. The Chesnaught let out a hardy cheer, he wouldn't let the team down. Beating on his chest, he boosted his strength to its limits with a Belly Drum. The whole team helped him pick out a nice aerodynamic pumpkin. He waited before he picked it, once it was picked they would be on the clock. He would have to rush over to the 40 yard line, line up his shot and hurl the pumpkin towards the target.....

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 10-27-2018 at 06:01 PM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 05:57 PM   #457
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

"My oh my, isn't this just a positively...wonderful place!?" The woman spun around a bit as she hung outside of the Crystalline Cathedral. They had really tried to make it as spooky as possible, but the woman didn't seem to be really perturbed. In fact, she seemed a little more like she was just at home, and walked around the outside a bit, gazing at what they tried to do. "They've certainly tried to make it a bit...scarier, but all they have really done is add a little bit of that good old 500-year flavor! Oh, I love it. I must have my own someday!" Scylla didn't really understand what was going on, but she followed diligently, less scared than at the previous Secret Base because at least her trainer seemed to be energized and having fun. "Shall we walk in, Scylla, and say hello? Maybe we'll get the name of their interior decorator." Scylla nodded, and the two walked in through the front door before triggering the hidden warp portal, being transported to a dark, torchlit passageway.

"Ahhh, this is suitably dank. Granted it is the same kind of scare tactic that the previous place used, but I could probably take a nap right here if I wanted to." Some ominous chuckling could be heard, making Scylla a little nervous, but it only seemed to energize the woman. "Onward Scylla! We shall move forward bravely, and probably try to find a place on which to rest! My legs are actually fairly tired." Scylla cooed a bit before they both walked forward, waiting to see what would happen as they continued.

Quote:
Pumpkin Bomber

For those of you who aren't fond of anything remotely subtle, we also have a fun little game for you to play: Pumpkin Bomber! All you have to do is pick one of the pumpkins growing in our yard, head up to either the 20, 30, or 40-yard line, and chunk the gourd right at one of the targets in the courtyard! Be sure to do it quickly, though- these squashes are literally ticking time bombs once picked, and will eventually explode on their own accord! You'll receive prizes based on how close to the bullseye you hit, so be sure to give it your best throw!*

*This activity is available to those who go through the Haunted House as well. Due to safety concerns, we ask that only one participant is on the throwing range at a time."

[color=Dark Orange]"So, you're telling me these are exploding pumpkins? I have to get some seeds for my collection. Granted, they explode immediately, so it is not like I can preserve them for future use..." Scylla floated around, trying to remove one of the pumpkins by sheer force, but simply wasn't strong enough. It was probably for the better, as they probably would have exploded in her face, and the woman called her over as she walked up to the 40-yard line. "Now Scylla, here's what we are going to do. You're going to set up a Reflect shield before I start my throw, and I want you high in the air. Then, I'm going to throw the pumpkin as far forward as I can, and you're going to intercept it with a Tackle to send it even further flying. It's foolproof! Unless it explodes, but that's what the shield is for!" Scylla started to protest at the risk, but saw that she wasn't going to win out, and just silently put up a shield. Surely this scheme couldn't possibly work, and would just likely result in Scylla getting hurt or just having a lot of pumpkin splatted on her.

"Maybe if we're lucky we can get some seeds and grow them at home!"
Old 10-27-2018, 09:25 PM   #458
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Pumpkin Bomber

"WAH!" Meowth exclaimed as both he and Keith were suddenly whisked away from the familiar entrance to the Crystalline Cathedral. They'd been there before, but this was a new one on them. "Wat da..."

"Ooh, wow, that was instantaneous," Keith remarked, sounding mildly impressed. "Silph's doing some amazing things with warp tiles these days, aren't they?" And with those two wildly different viewpoints on the matter established, Keith and Meowth, both of them clad in the same Weezing costume, with Keith being the main head and Meowth being the smaller head, proceeded down the stone corridor, their way lit by naught but the light of the torches on the walls.

It was an impressive display, Keith couldn't deny. The ominous cackling echoing all around gave them chills, and occasionally, a portion of wall would spin around to display some sort of horrific scene, as played out by some of the resident Pokémon. A few random, harmless explosions here and there; some sparks flying from the cobwebs; it all added up to a cool, creepy experience. And then, as Keith opened the big door at the end, he suddenly felt himself get sucked in and forcibly transported back outside.

"Whoo-hoo!" Keith exclaimed as the silken tube burped him out. "Oh, man, I've said it before and I'll say it again- we have GOT to get something like that for our place!" he grinned. He turned to Meowth, grin still plastered to his face. "Let's do that again!"

"NO! No, no, no, no, no no no nononononono, NO," was Meowth's response.

"So I take that as a possible maybe?" Keith smirked.

"Oy," groaned Meowth.

It was at that point they came to the activity the base had in store. The rules were simple- pick a pumpkin, select a starting point, and heave aforementioned pumpkin at the target. All while minding, of course, the minor detail that once picked, these pumpkins were ticking time bombs. A fact that, far from worrying Keith, got his face to light up with interest.

"Ooooh, these are Pumpkin Bomb pumpkins," he grinned. "Oh, man, that's so cool that Chroma's Pumpkasaur helped with this." It was no secret that ever since they were first discovered, Keith had been utterly fascinated by the Pumpkasaur species. A strange and decidedly Halloween-esque relative of Bulbasaur, minus the evolutionary relatives, notable for their unique signature move of Pumpkin Bomb. And why shouldn't Keith be fascinated? Pumpkasaur combined his interest in Halloween with his interest in Poison-types. But now wasn't the time to gush over one of the few species of Poison-types Keith had yet to come to own. Now was the time for him to pick a Pokémon that could get this job done right.

...Or at least, make this a lot more fun, anyway. Keith selected a Luxury Ball off his belt and tossed it. "Smiley, come on out!" Keith exclaimed, his Wynaut appearing in a flash of light.

"Wynaut!" smiled Smiley. The smile was no way to gauge his actual emotions, of course, but the fact that his tail wasn't currently slapping the ground did help reinforce what the smile might imply to the uninitiated.

"Smiley?" Meowth remarked. "How's he gonna do dis?"

"Through the power of teamwork," Keith stated, making sure his Wynaut was standing in just the right spot, right on the 40-yard line. "First, I pick a pumpkin."

"Youse ain't trowin' it 40 yards," Meowth piped up. "Yer good, but ya ain't dat good."

"Exactly," grinned Keith. "And that's where Smiley comes in," he added. "I stand on the 20-yard line, and chuck the pumpkin over to Smiley on the 40-yard line. Smiley, once the pumpkin comes your way, use Counter to send it flying! Double the power of my 20-yard throw, it'll fly 40 yards easily and hit the target for sure!"

Meowth said nothing. He merely allowed the incredulous look on his face to say it all. That sounded stupid! Smiley, of course, didn't change expression, though the eye on his tail appeared to roll. Still, though, he stood at the ready as Keith selected what he deemed to be the perfect pumpkin for this task. Once he picked it, he wasted no time- he knew this thing could blow up and would blow up, and it was in his best interest to not be anywhere near it when the time came. He hustled out to the 20-yard line, facing away from the target, and heaved the pumpkin in Smiley's direction, before promptly dashing out of the way- he didn't want to risk getting slammed with the pumpkin following the Counter. Meowth, meanwhile, closed his eyes and hoped for, if not the best, then at least not the worst.
Old 10-28-2018, 10:38 AM   #459
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

”Hiiissssssss,” hissed Salandit, perched on Hugo’s shoulder. As Hugo tentatively took another step forward, the toxic lizard responded in turn with a second warning hiss.

“What? What’s your problem?” he asked. She motioned toward the large door with her poisonous snout.

“That? Yeah, I know, but how else are we supposed to get in. I’m sure it will be fiiiIIIIINEEEEAAHHHHH”

As he had opened the door midsentence, Hugo found himself careening through the silken tube, Salandits knife-like claws digging into his shoulder, holding on for dear life. Seconds later, he hit the ground with a heavy thud. Salandit landed on his chest, furiously bearing her fangs and growling angrily.

“Okay, fine. You were right. I should have listened to you. I should always listen to you,” he said, trying to assuage his partner. “But we’re here now. Are you ready to check this out?”

She responded only with an angry glare.

“I said I’m sorry, okay? Let’s hurry up so we can get the hell out of here.”
Old 10-29-2018, 11:41 PM   #460
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:

Three small Pokemon would attempt to get through this particular palace, though two of them were looking for something good to eat, despite the fact there wasn't anything edible in there...well, other than the walls. Thankfully, Marion's psychic powers were enough to hold the Larvitar and Aron at bay, though her oddly colored Shiny Gothita body might attract attention. Well, that would simply prove to be more things to stare at...which would also distract her while Gaara and Joanna searched for things to eat!

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 01:08 PM   #461
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Please, if they think they can scare me with this they're dumber than I thought!

Tama thought of nobody in particular as he mocked the attempt. Simply put, he intended to prove he was tough, and no Halloween decorations would be able to frighten him. Okay, he admitted the portal was kinda impressive in that it actually worked, but this tunnel?

A bunch of tricks I could've pulled myself, if I was into this kinda thing. Which I'm not, because I'm a Champion in the making, not an interior decorator!

He kept trying to shrug off everything he ran into as he proceeded down the tunnel, but it was obvious to anyone paying attention - especially the Rowlet perched on his shoulder - that Tama was much more intimidated by the scary setup than he was letting on. His eyes shifted madly from the spinning walls to the burning salves to the crackling cobwebs, his fists were clenched tightly through the whole thing, and he had even requested Elekid go on ahead to provide lighting with some occasional jolts between his antennae. All in all, everyone felt glad by the time they reached the end, the massive gate that led to the exit.

Except it didn't.

"Hoooolyyyyy shhhh...."

Before he knew it, Tama was being sucked into some sort of vacuum tunnel, before being spat back out and landing hard on the grass floor right in front of the Crystalline Cathedral!

"Y'know what? Nope. None of that. I'm done here. I came here looking for a fight, not a church! Come on guys, we're leaving!"

Rowlet smiled as Tama stormed off. It was always fun seeing the boy flustered and humiliated... Arceus knew he needed more of that before he could grow up.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:54 AM   #462
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:

"People really go all out for Halloween here!" Exclaimed Ariane, looking at her Espurr with a gleam of wonder in her eyes. The Espurr, meanwhile, was poking around the torchlit stone passageway --- hoping to find a way out before something terrible befell him and his trainer. As they continued walking, Felix's fur bristled as he felt sparks of electricity fly off the cobwebs on the roof.

"Woah! This is so cool!" Ariane spoke up again, seemingly unfazed by the various sparks that drifted just a few feet from her face. To call his trainer dense would be an understatement... but Felix did have to admit that her boundless excitement was rather catching at some points.

"Es..." He murmured, reaching a large door. His head tilted slightly, he could sense some sort of... presence behind this door. But he couldn't exactly muster up what it was going to be. "Purr!" He called to Ariane as she reached for the door handle, trying to warn her of what he had felt.

"Goodness! Do you think something will jump out at us after I open it?! That would be delightful!" She put her hand on the door and gave it a tug, opening it to a vacuum wave of suction that pulled her and Felix inside. Felix cursed the whole way down, angry that his trainer hadn't heeded his warning. As they moved through the twisted tunnel, they were quickly spat out on a grassy field.

"That was fun!" Exclaimed Ariane, standing up and dusting off her dirty knees. Her yukata was twisted in all directions from the sheer force of the vacuum tunnel. Felix sighed and rolled his eyes, ushering his trainer in the other direction. They had much more to see before the night was over... and he really didn't trust her around any sort of bombs.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:40 PM   #463
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

"You know, I have no idea why I keep going to these things," Melissa commented almost idly as she eyed the front door of the Cathedral. "I don't even like haunted houses."

"Quil cyndaquil," her starter pointed out.

"...I'm tempted to blame that on old habits." She studied the entrance for a little while longer. "You think Imp would like this one?"

Wildfire shrugged. "Quil quil."

"True." She called out her Misdreavus. "What d'you think?"

Imp giggled. "Looks like fun! Are we going in?"

"Yup."

"Then, let's go!" And she led the way in.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:51 AM   #464
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

TheKnightsFury-

To say that Ami hadn’t been worried when the group of massive pokemon stopped by (well, they were bigger than most of the ones that lived here, anyway), but it seemed they were able to keep calm enough to not blow a hole in the walls, judging from the lack of damage reports. And thankfully, they didn’t make any attempt to ‘attend’ more than once- she had been worried that someone’s pokemon would try to fool them into getting more loot when they found out that pokemon were allowed to roam free this evening. Indeed, this group seemed to have the opposite problem- they couldn’t decide on which one should be the one to throw!
At last, they came to a decision on who should be their tribute to Butternut’s genetically bizarre wrath. A fellow Grass Starter took up arms to this challenge, psyching himself up for the big swing- evidently, Ajax wanted to start this evening off with a really forceful blast! Thankfully, the sorts of Seedy explosives the chesnaught was used to handling didn’t have a tremendous blast radius, so he was plenty used to precisely the sort of trajectory that he’d need to nail the dinky target right in its pathetic face!
And, well, that’s presumably what happened. The pumpkin had been thrown with enough force that it erupted behind the target, leaving the poor thing’s splinters to fly free from their original, united form. “Well, um, I don’t think we’ll be able to get a precise scoring on that one…”
There was a bit of commotion as a few of the local pokemon set to work on replacing the smoldering pile of wood while the human on staff debated with a tangrowth about how to handle the award. They soon came to a decision, and the visiting group were rewarded with the 1st place goodie bag. “No matter how you look at it, that was one nailed sucker. It’d probably be a bit improper of us to give you anything less. Happy Halloween!”
*Jayson and Valka’s pokemon earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

*Ajax earned a Nailed It! Goodie Bag, with the following contents:
Spoiler: show
2 Rare Candies
$250
1 Stainless Gear
1 TM Smart Strike
1 Rock Ball
1 Pumpkin Ball
1 Bubbling Cauldron
1 Rock Incense

Emi-

Perhaps it was to be expected that someone who gave no preferred name would appreciate the Cathedral’s eccentric style, but it’s not like the woman was particularly well known anyway. At least, she wasn’t known enough for any of the building’s residents to recognize her, anyway. That didn’t stop Amicae from recognizing her delight as she almost danced out of cocoon trap, of course. “Well, I wasn’t expecting that sort of reaction!”

Unfortunately, her ‘foolproof’ plan didn’t exactly live up to the name. It relied pretty heavily on an attack that didn’t always have perfect accuracy in the ledgers, coming from a pokemon designed by nature more for slicing through things than clubbing them. That’s not to say that Scylla wasn’t able to push the Pumpkin Bomb closer to the target, of course, merely not quite as far as anyone had hoped. On the plus side, the Reflect proved to be unnecessary!

“That was a good effort, at least,” Ami mused as she brought a goodie bag over. “At least you managed not to blow your inkay up, right?”

*??? earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

*??? Earned an A Touch Off… Goodie Bag, with the following contents:
2 Rare Candies
$250
1 Twistedspoon
1 TM Smack Down
1 Psychic Ball
1 Pumpkin Ball
1 Devil Horns
1 Lax Incense

Missingno. Master-

Despite being no strangers to a few of the tricks the building used for basic transportation, Keith and Meowth still managed to get caught off guard by the warp circle in the doorway. Granted, they hadn’t used that particular venue very often themselves (one preferred the cocoons and the other much preferred the good ol’ stairs), but that was at least a somewhat viable excuse.

“I was wondering when that yowl of disapproval would crop up!” Ami looked from the book she was reading, her amusement plainly bleeding into her tone. “You can’t avoid our creations forever, it seems~!”

Keith’s plan of action was similar to the previous person in the throwing range’s: chuck a heavy gourd at a pokemon, who then smashes it into the target. The main difference was that wynaut were practically born to do this sort of thing, being immensely skilled at brutal retaliation against all manner of assaults. Unfortunately, the sudden and dramatic shift in both force and direction greatly agitated the volatile innards of the squash, and it went boom not too far from Smiley’s face!

The stunned silence that followed the explosion gave all-natural shrapnel to find its place in the dirt before Ami could grab the appropriate goodie bag. “Well, uh, I was hoping we wouldn’t actually have to do this, but…” She grabbed a paper bag, headed toward Keith, and pulled out its contents. “Congratulations, you got a rock.”

*Keith won a Hard Stone!*

A beldum in a simple white sheet with a single eyehole cut out and another bag hanging off of it approached as the pair were leaving, delivering the rest of their prize. They were bound to get more than the rock for their effort, after all.

*Keith earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

*Keith earned a Self-Destruct… Goodie Bag, with the following contents:
2 Rare Candies
$250
1 TM Psyshock
1 Steel Ball
1 Pumpkin Ball
1 Scarecrow Vest
1 Full Incense

King Gidorah-

If there was one thing that a trainer should learn early on in their careers, it’s that many pokemon are far more alert to danger than they are, not just absol. Was this relatively minor incident with the hidden cocoon tube point where Hugo learns this lesson for himself, or will it take an even more drastic event for it to sink in at last? Maybe, just maybe, one of the other participating Secret Bases would be able to help with that, but it seems like the Cathedral’s work here is done for the time being.

*Hugo earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

[B]Gemini Spark-[/s]

The crew of pokemon currently on duty in the Haunted Dungeon was on high alert with a pokemon that was able and willing to eat at the walls in their midst. This corridor was but a temporary structure, and as such not the most hearty- if that larvitar actually got bored enough to try and grab an early snack, they could ruin the whole show for every visitor that followed! What better motivator to put on their best scare was there? And if they couldn’t funnel the young beast all through with their scare tactics, well…

*Larvitar was bribed with earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

Maskerade-

“Well, that was certainly a hilarious start to my shift!” While Dichromatia had fully expected to see a faceplant or two because of the efficient and unusual nature of her sister’s creation, she didn’t have much hope for seeing anyone skedaddle their way on out of there in a massive panic. The trainers of this Region generally have put their lives on the line in their journeys and have seen a few things that leave a lasting impression on them, and as such are difficult to completely terrify with tricks they know aren’t supposed to pose an actual threat to their health. Was this kid, perhaps, a total beginner?

In any case, they left in a big enough hurry to forget the material part of the event. “Guess this is as good a chance as any to test out Dad’s gift’s current abilities~!”

*A Rare Candy appeared in Tama’s pocket for clearing the Haunted Dungeon!*

Naru-

When one contemplates the prospect of something leaping out of a doorway, they usually imagine some sort of beastly entity. Every once in a while, you may come across someone who expects to see an avalanche of junk pour out instead- such people should probably take a vacation. In both cases, the hungry sucking of disrupted air pressure is far from the top of anyone’s list, which is probably the most delightful part of the trick.

“Well, you look like you enjoyed yourself!” Chroma pushed the brim of her hat up with an ornate staff and fished something out of her satchel. “And what’s a little bit of fun without a side of sweets? Before you go, catch!”

*Ariane earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

Myahoo-

The appeal of the haunted house was incredibly variable among individuals. For some, they were must-haves with every Halloween season, an annual adventure that rarely gets old. For others, they were merely places they got drug to by their friends in the previous category. Still others consider them places that should be avoided at all costs. This particular group had a representative of the first group, and a couple from the second from the looks of things- probably something close to an ideal combination.

Just what did this group think of the bog hag spreading her cursed brews throughout the area, or the poor creature who seemed to corrupt and wither away after drinking one? What of the vampire using his potent charms to lure future victims away into the shadows of the night, never to be seen alive again? Was the demonic unsealing ritual too much, or on point? These were the sorts of thoughts that always passed through the ones behind this particular haunted house’s minds, especially as time wore on and the possibility of their performances wavering in quality increased.

Judging from Melissa, Wildfire, and Imp’s reactions, that worry may yet be unfounded. Hopefully that’d last them through the evening!

*Melissa earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

Old 11-05-2018, 04:39 AM   #465
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury-

To say that Ami hadn’t been worried when the group of massive pokemon stopped by (well, they were bigger than most of the ones that lived here, anyway), but it seemed they were able to keep calm enough to not blow a hole in the walls, judging from the lack of damage reports. And thankfully, they didn’t make any attempt to ‘attend’ more than once- she had been worried that someone’s pokemon would try to fool them into getting more loot when they found out that pokemon were allowed to roam free this evening. Indeed, this group seemed to have the opposite problem- they couldn’t decide on which one should be the one to throw!
At last, they came to a decision on who should be their tribute to Butternut’s genetically bizarre wrath. A fellow Grass Starter took up arms to this challenge, psyching himself up for the big swing- evidently, Ajax wanted to start this evening off with a really forceful blast! Thankfully, the sorts of Seedy explosives the chesnaught was used to handling didn’t have a tremendous blast radius, so he was plenty used to precisely the sort of trajectory that he’d need to nail the dinky target right in its pathetic face!
And, well, that’s presumably what happened. The pumpkin had been thrown with enough force that it erupted behind the target, leaving the poor thing’s splinters to fly free from their original, united form. “Well, um, I don’t think we’ll be able to get a precise scoring on that one…”
There was a bit of commotion as a few of the local pokemon set to work on replacing the smoldering pile of wood while the human on staff debated with a tangrowth about how to handle the award. They soon came to a decision, and the visiting group were rewarded with the 1st place goodie bag. “No matter how you look at it, that was one nailed sucker. It’d probably be a bit improper of us to give you anything less. Happy Halloween!”
*Jayson and Valka’s pokemon earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

*Ajax earned a Nailed It! Goodie Bag, with the following contents:
2 Rare Candies
$250
1 Stainless Gear
1 TM Smart Strike
1 Rock Ball
1 Pumpkin Ball
1 Bubbling Cauldron
1 Rock Incense

Claiming my goodies, thanks Med!

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:24 PM   #466
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master-

Despite being no strangers to a few of the tricks the building used for basic transportation, Keith and Meowth still managed to get caught off guard by the warp circle in the doorway. Granted, they hadn’t used that particular venue very often themselves (one preferred the cocoons and the other much preferred the good ol’ stairs), but that was at least a somewhat viable excuse.

“I was wondering when that yowl of disapproval would crop up!” Ami looked from the book she was reading, her amusement plainly bleeding into her tone. “You can’t avoid our creations forever, it seems~!”

Keith’s plan of action was similar to the previous person in the throwing range’s: chuck a heavy gourd at a pokemon, who then smashes it into the target. The main difference was that wynaut were practically born to do this sort of thing, being immensely skilled at brutal retaliation against all manner of assaults. Unfortunately, the sudden and dramatic shift in both force and direction greatly agitated the volatile innards of the squash, and it went boom not too far from Smiley’s face!

The stunned silence that followed the explosion gave all-natural shrapnel to find its place in the dirt before Ami could grab the appropriate goodie bag. “Well, uh, I was hoping we wouldn’t actually have to do this, but…” She grabbed a paper bag, headed toward Keith, and pulled out its contents. “Congratulations, you got a rock.”

*Keith won a Hard Stone!*

A beldum in a simple white sheet with a single eyehole cut out and another bag hanging off of it approached as the pair were leaving, delivering the rest of their prize. They were bound to get more than the rock for their effort, after all.

*Keith earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

*Keith earned a Self-Destruct… Goodie Bag, with the following contents:
2 Rare Candies
$250
1 TM Psyshock
1 Steel Ball
1 Pumpkin Ball
1 Scarecrow Vest
1 Full Incense
Amicae sounded quite amused by Meowth's displeasure with the silk cocoon method of travel. "Well, I for one think they're awesome," Keith grinned. "Please pass on my compliments to Bell, OK?" Meowth merely rolled his eyes, not trusting himself to open his mouth without releasing more than just a snarky response at the moment.

Then came the time to throw a pumpkin. Keith was confident that his strategy was sound, but he very quickly realized his mistake- basing his strategy on what he knew about Wynaut, and not so much on that which he didn't know about Pumpkin Bomb. As soon as the ginormous gourd was made to change direction, the sudden shift made the pumpkin explode prematurely, pretty much right in Smiley's face!

"GAH!" Meowth exclaimed as he, Keith, and Smiley got pumpkin innards rained down upon them from the blast- Keith's efforts at getting out of the way had only gotten him so far, as he hadn't expected the pumpkin to explode when it did. "Yuck!"

Keith said nothing. He stood there, processing what had happened, and so, it seems, was Smiley. Then, the two of them looked at each other, and as each saw the other covered in pumpkin guts, they burst out laughing simultaneously. At least, until Ami came over and handed Keith his prize.

"...I got a rock," Keith repeated in disbelief. "Good grief," he sighed. "Well... it was fun anyway," he admitted with a small smile. "Thanks, Ami."

"Next year, try ta tink along da lines o' staircases," Meowth added. "Normal, non-suctiony staircases dat don't induce nausea."

As they were leaving, however, Keith came across yet another resident- a Beldum in a ghost costume, handing them another Goodie Bag, this one containing decidedly nicer prizes than what Amicae had given him. "Oh, cool," Keith grinned. "Thank you," he added before the Beldum left them. Inside the bag was a number of cool items, including several Poké Balls, some Rare Candies, some cash, a few cool held items, and even a TM. Keith grinned, walking off as he thought about how best to put these goodies to use.

*Obtained 3 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained the Hard Stone!*

*Obtained 250!*

*Keith obtained a TM03 Psyshock!*

*Obtained the Steel Ball!*

*Obtained the Pumpkin Ball!*

*Obtained the Scarecrow Vest!*

*Obtained the Full Incense!*

Cool stuff, and awesome event, even if my plan for it didn't go quite as I'd have liked. Thanks, Med!

EDIT: Using the TM on my Bronzor.

*XXXXX learned Psyshock!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-11-2018 at 11:48 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:23 AM   #467
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

King Gidorah-

If there was one thing that a trainer should learn early on in their careers, it’s that many pokemon are far more alert to danger than they are, not just absol. Was this relatively minor incident with the hidden cocoon tube point where Hugo learns this lesson for himself, or will it take an even more drastic event for it to sink in at last? Maybe, just maybe, one of the other participating Secret Bases would be able to help with that, but it seems like the Cathedral’s work here is done for the time being.

*Hugo earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*
Collecting 1x Rare Candy. Thanks!
Old 11-08-2018, 10:38 AM   #468
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:

Pumpkin Bomber

Mint approached the large, imposing building warily. This "Crystalline Cathedral" was apparently someone's house under normal circumstances, and Mint had to admit to being a little jealous, if only of the greater space in the interior.

What she wasn't jealous of was the well-concealed warp tiles right in front of the front door. In truth, she'd acknowledged the possibility, and thus returned all her Pokemon before stepping inside, so the young lady had her brief moment to swear like a sailor about the sudden development. Getting up from having fallen practically on her face, Mint growled angrily, stalking down the torchlit corridor paying hardly any attention to the various spooks and tricks that lined the long hall. Coming to the large doors at the end, Mint was prepared to open them, claim some candy, and leave, but no, the sovereigns of this house seemed to take delight in suffering-instead, opening the door led to Mint being abruptly sucked through a silken tube before being ejected onto solid ground with a solid THUMP. Peeling herself from the ground again, she found where the Rare Candies were being distributed, shot a death glare at anyone who might have possibly been responsible for what she just went through, and stalked off into the night to continue her ventures elsewhere. She wasn't a fan of these festivities already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:46 AM   #469
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Pwooouf!

It was something so simple as a misplaced step for the Sableye as the warp tile transported them into the dark depths of a tunnel lit only by a few scant torches. An echo of cackling could be heard, the occasional eldritch spark on webbing leapt out, and things seemed all too eerie at a scene that would frighten the average human or pokemon.

Morgul, however, was perfectly suited to this sort of chicanery, and meandered through the tunnels, admiring the work put into the traps (those spinning walls were a classic spook, for sure) until he arrived at the door at the end of the passage. The gem-eater raised a claw for the handle, before hesitating, his sensitive skin detecting some slight suction at his feet. A couple of seconds later, the gremlin gave a small cackle of his own and hauled down at the handle, triggering the trap deliberately and hurtling through the pipes to the outdoors, to the host lady. Rubbing his crystalline eyes at the sudden intake of light, the Sableye simply gave a small chuckle, brought a small clawed thumb pointing skywards and collected the small confection, though remembering the distinct instructions from his furry companion not to consume said treat. Fairness or some nonsense like that, she said...

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:23 AM   #470
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Pumpkin Bomber

With a rather abrupt teleport, Big is already on edge as he makes way through the crystal based haunted house. "Is this candy really worth it?" The Quilladin he called to his side after making the trip pipes up with the biggest eyeroll after witnessing several "horrors" none of which fazed the grass pokemon. "Well Vegeta it's not really the candy we are here for." Big explains, shakier in his voice than he would have liked to admit to the pokemon. "Apparently there is a pumpkin launching contest and I thought you'd appreciate the chance to show off your strength." Big explains. "We just have to get through this haunted house first." Vegeta rolls his eyes once more. "Fine then let's actually go this way we've been walking in a circle for an hour now." He points towards a new hallway. Big just pauses and nods and they finally make their way to Courtyard. Without waiting for instruction Vegeta walks over to the nearest pumpkin. "Final Flash!" With the power of a solar beam, he launches the pumpkin as far as he can towards the targets, though it is obvious he had been focusing way more on distance than accuracy.

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 06:08 PM   #471
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Naru-

When one contemplates the prospect of something leaping out of a doorway, they usually imagine some sort of beastly entity. Every once in a while, you may come across someone who expects to see an avalanche of junk pour out instead- such people should probably take a vacation. In both cases, the hungry sucking of disrupted air pressure is far from the top of anyone’s list, which is probably the most delightful part of the trick.

“Well, you look like you enjoyed yourself!” Chroma pushed the brim of her hat up with an ornate staff and fished something out of her satchel. “And what’s a little bit of fun without a side of sweets? Before you go, catch!”

*Ariane earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*
Claiming my Candy, thanks Med. :3
Old 11-13-2018, 09:23 PM   #472
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Heather-

A woman's scorn cared little about the subject of its ire; be they man, beast, or even architecture, all shall inevitably wither away against her searing gaze and suffocating silence. For what other choice was there to be made, when one's aura was so utterly filled with malice? The denizens of the Crystalline Cathedral could manage little more than to pray that Mint's wrath would be but a transient occurrence rather than a far-reaching grudge...

*Mint earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

Raves-

It was hardly surprising that a gremlin of shadow like Morgul would be largely unfazed by the tricks used in the Haunted Dungeon, but that didn't stop the actors from trying the best they could muster. Ultimately, their efforts had proven to be naught, but they didn't hold anything against the imp- anyone aware enough to tell what was behind the door at the end would've been hard to scare without actually threatening bodily harm anyway!

Chroma nodded her acknowledgement upon receiving Morgul's praise. "Thanks for the review, and Happy Halloween!"

*Morgul earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

Biggggg5-

For the umpteenth time this evening, a pokemon in a pair proved to be much less likely to be affected by the haunts of the 6 hosting abodes than the human that accompanied them. Weren't the trainers supposed to be the ones counted upon to keep their heads on straight and think things through in the event of actual life-threatening situations? Apparently that wasn't always the way things worked out...

When all was said and done, however, this particular pair was here to threaten another's life rather than preserve their own. What was a lame-o target going to do to better this world, anyway? Stand in a minefield until the mines disappeared? Putting it out of its misery now must seem like a mercy!

A mercy that relied a bit too much on building suspense, it'd seem. Choosing to use an attack that relied on sunlight in the middle of the night didn't seem like the most practical choice, but at least they were smart enough not to harvest a pumpkin in the meantime. When at last Vegeta had enough power stored up to loose his Solar Beam, his targeted gourd pulled up the rest of the plant with it, the frazzled vine appearing to be some sort of misshapen streamer as it soared across the patch. Oh! how the following chain of explosions rocked the field so! Practically a third of the Cathedral's front yard had gone up in smoke with a hearty cacophony!

"...Well, uh, that was certainly quite the display..." Chroma managed to get out as she uncovered her ears. "But, you seem to have gone under the target, which unfortunately means I can't give you the top prize doing a lot to clear out the lawn, so..." She handed a goodie bag to Big with a forced chuckle. "Here."

*Big earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*

*Big earned a So Close!... Goodie Bag, with the following contents:
2 Rare Candies
$250
1 Stainless Gear
1 TM Rock Slide
1 Psychic Ball
1 Pumpkin Ball
1 Plague Doctor Mask
1 Odd Incense

Old 11-18-2018, 11:05 AM   #473
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Heather-

A woman's scorn cared little about the subject of its ire; be they man, beast, or even architecture, all shall inevitably wither away against her searing gaze and suffocating silence. For what other choice was there to be made, when one's aura was so utterly filled with malice? The denizens of the Crystalline Cathedral could manage little more than to pray that Mint's wrath would be but a transient occurrence rather than a far-reaching grudge...

*Mint earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*
Claiming this Rare Candy and feeding it to Piper, my Starly, raising her to Level 10. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:43 AM   #474
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Gemini Spark-

The crew of pokemon currently on duty in the Haunted Dungeon was on high alert with a pokemon that was able and willing to eat at the walls in their midst. This corridor was but a temporary structure, and as such not the most hearty- if that larvitar actually got bored enough to try and grab an early snack, they could ruin the whole show for every visitor that followed! What better motivator to put on their best scare was there? And if they couldn’t funnel the young beast all through with their scare tactics, well…

*Larvitar was bribed with earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*
Wouldn't be surprised if Gaara took at least a small bite out of your dungeon anyway! XD

Claim: 1 Rare Candy
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 03:05 AM   #475
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Myahoo-

The appeal of the haunted house was incredibly variable among individuals. For some, they were must-haves with every Halloween season, an annual adventure that rarely gets old. For others, they were merely places they got drug to by their friends in the previous category. Still others consider them places that should be avoided at all costs. This particular group had a representative of the first group, and a couple from the second from the looks of things- probably something close to an ideal combination.

Just what did this group think of the bog hag spreading her cursed brews throughout the area, or the poor creature who seemed to corrupt and wither away after drinking one? What of the vampire using his potent charms to lure future victims away into the shadows of the night, never to be seen alive again? Was the demonic unsealing ritual too much, or on point? These were the sorts of thoughts that always passed through the ones behind this particular haunted house’s minds, especially as time wore on and the possibility of their performances wavering in quality increased.

Judging from Melissa, Wildfire, and Imp’s reactions, that worry may yet be unfounded. Hopefully that’d last them through the evening!

*Melissa earned a Rare Candy from the Haunted Dungeon!*
Collecting my candy. Thanks!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases