UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 06-08-2016, 01:01 AM   #26
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

> Not much but...

When I first moved to the city I live in now we lived in the affordable housing district as it was really all we could get at the time, I would've been eight at the time. Anyways it was like town houses, all linked up together and a huge amount of them. Every building had at least 10 technical homes in it and in my proximity there were about 5.

Anyways, in one of the ones behind us there was two houses in particular; One that housed two very religious kids (Older than me by 4 an 2 years respectively) and one that housed the most awFUL boy I had ever met. Let me preface what I'm about to say with a few things: I was rather young, We weren't reallllly religious (my mom is a christian of some kind but we never went to church), and I was a stubborn ass kid.

One day we stayed out rather late in the day at a park that was kinda contained between all these low income buildings and we stayed out so late that the sun was beginning to set, but it was so hot that day that the sun looked large and very very red. I asked the older (12) religious girl about the sun, my eight year old self thinking it looked pretty neat; and she told me it was a sign that the end was near and god had come to reap the sinners.

According to what my mom has told me about what happened after this, I literally said 'what the fuck man' called her crazy and apparently I also decked her in the jaw and ran home but I remember none of this? Her parents came to my house and yelled at my mom for raising a devil child while I was at school the next day or something. I got grounded for like 3 days, but my mom was actually only punishing me for the swear and the punch; she thought the parents and kids were a little ??? as well.

Never hung out with her again after that, obviously; well we actually moved to a nicer area so I never had to see her again.

~~~

I also used to be a shit in high school and tell my teacher I was going to the bathroom, leave campus, get starbucks and like no one ever even questioned it. It got to the point where one teacher after lunch knew I'd go there if it was just a homework period and I was a pretty good student otherwise so he'd give me change and ask me to bring him one back too.

Good times man.

Also in high school, I wasn't sure how my mom felt about parties so I kind snuck out to go to one of the many grad parties. (Obvs underage at the time but still went to drink)

My now boyfriend, then just close friend and I smoked a lil bit of that dank kush (will never do again) and then he walked me home. Needless to say though, after I snuck out the window my mom had set our door alarm and when I quietly tried to slip back in the alarm beeped super loud and yelled

'basement window 1'

so my mom came downstairs and basically just laughed that I had snuck out. She wasn't even mad, well she was about one thing but after that I told her it wasn't even fun and I wouldn't try it again.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:14 PM   #27
Mercutio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
fuck you
You shitbitch.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:29 PM   #28
deoxys
Fog Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
You shitbitch.
This reminds me of an excellent xkcd (relevant as always)
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 05:06 PM   #29
Mercutio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
I sent the second most recent one on time-sheeting to the head of finance at my workplace. He was not amused.

I have the one where wind farms attack pinned up at my desk...
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 11:20 PM   #30
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

when I was in middle school my parents once turned off the router because they thought I was spending too much time on the internet, and in anger I took a mallet and smashed the internet router to bits.

Nowadays I realized that hacking my parents' computer is a lot more effective
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc