UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #251
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

I'd like to request a recoloring and sprites for my Purrloin, Cherith and his evolved form for when the time comes.

They would look something like these: Purrloin, Liepard. Hopefully the pictures make sense (I know they're not perfect, just reference material I made using Fill With Color). The black parts are most important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
POKEDEX'S

Thats right, Pokedex's, yeah you all have the same old Pokedex, but samey isn't very fashionable is it, you don't want to be a sheep do you? BAA!

Nope, so it's my pleasure to announce, a brand new Pokedex for everyone, well new..or old, depending on which model you want.

All Pokedex's are designed with every known Pokemon, stats and locations built into them, if any new discoveries are made, your Pokedex will be updated immidiatly via Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world, the signal will get to you so you don't need to fret about it.

Now all you need to do, is quote the Pokedex that you want for your very ownsome, and best of all, you don't have to pay for it, it's free, and everyone gets a nice shiny red Pokedex.

What? You don't want Red? Well, ok then, if you want our team of dex artists to recolour your dex, just say so, it will cost you 1,000 coins though for a recolour, but with your own recolour you will be one in a million, no one will have a dex like you, so what you waiting for, lets pick those dexes up today.
Also, one Johto Pokédex wouldn't hurt, but no recoloring right now!

Last edited by kaisap112; 07-27-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:13 AM   #252
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Thats right, Pokedex's, yeah you all have the same old Pokedex, but samey isn't very fashionable is it, you don't want to be a sheep do you? BAA!

Nope, so it's my pleasure to announce, a brand new Pokedex for everyone, well new..or old, depending on which model you want.

All Pokedex's are designed with every known Pokemon, stats and locations built into them, if any new discoveries are made, your Pokedex will be updated immidiatly via Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world, the signal will get to you so you don't need to fret about it.

Now all you need to do, is quote the Pokedex that you want for your very ownsome, and best of all, you don't have to pay for it, it's free, and everyone gets a nice shiny red Pokedex.

What? You don't want Red? Well, ok then, if you want our team of dex artists to recolour your dex, just say so, it will cost you 1,000 coins though for a recolour, but with your own recolour you will be one in a million, no one will have a dex like you, so what you waiting for, lets pick those dexes up today.
Picking up a Kanto Pokédex. No recolor, I like red.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #253
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
I would like to have my Charmander Hotstuff recolored please. I want the sprite too please. Can his body be basic blue and his stomach be a lighter shade Of blue? I would like to make the flame on his tail as pure white as possible. Also if possible could I get sprites in the same design for his evolutions?
Can you please be more specific about the main shade of blue you're wanting? Please check here, or it you'd prefer, here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
I would like to pick up a Johto dex, thank you. I'd like to ask, if we recolour the sprites ourselves, do we still have to pay for the recolour (and if so, I'll request a recolour from you anyhow to make sure it's worth the coins! ^^; ), or will it be free?

I was also curious as to whether C-Gears for characters were allowed, and if so, I'd like to request a customisation for that, too. :3
The payment isn't for our time in making the recolour, the payment is for the upgrade itself. If you'd prefer to make the sprite yourself you're welcome to do so but will still need to post it here, along with your payment, for official confirmation.

As for C-Gears, I'm afraid not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
I'd like to request a recoloring and sprites for my Purrloin, Cherith and his evolved form for when the time comes.

They would look something like these: Purrloin, Liepard. Hopefully the pictures make sense (I know they're not perfect, just reference material I made using Fill With Color). The black parts are most important.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #254
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Ooh, they look smashing! I'll be taking these, thank you.

Last edited by kaisap112; 07-27-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #255
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Edited with specific blues:
I would like to have my Charmander Hotstuff recolored please. I want the sprite too please. Can his body be blue2(Hex3) #0000EE and his stomach be lightblue1 #BFEFFF? I would like to make the flame on his tail as pure white as possible. Also if possible could I get sprites in the same design for his evolutions?
Old 08-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #256
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
[size=1]
The payment isn't for our time in making the recolour, the payment is for the upgrade itself. If you'd prefer to make the sprite yourself you're welcome to do so but will still need to post it here, along with your payment, for official confirmation.

As for C-Gears, I'm afraid not.
Ah, I misunderstood, that's fine. I've decided instead that I would like one of these , coloured #FF6699 pink, with a #66FF33 green little rectangle in the middle and the same green instead of blue in the Poke Ball at the end. My payment is here.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #257
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Picking up one Kanto Pokedex. No recolor for the moment. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:08 AM   #258
Toyo
hail

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Picking up this pokedex. I have no idea which one it is though. I think Johto.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #259
Emp
Volcano Badge

Scraggy We got ourselves a Situation!

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

I'd like to get a Kanto Pokédex with a Scrafty design, please. Also changing the voice settings to a New Jersey accent :P

1,000 Coins

Could I also possibly have it hosted on UPN instead of my old Pokédex?

Last edited by Emp; 08-20-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #260
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Purchasing the following:

1x Yellow Flower for Minccino. (1000)
1x Team Pocket Hat for Zigzagoon. (1000)

Total = 2000x Coins

Coin Exchange Withdrawal: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post14940035

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 09-11-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:16 AM   #261
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Picking up this little beauty,
Spending 1,000 coins to redesign it and add the Superman logo.

The sprite thanks to Lilblue.

Last edited by Takeo; 09-25-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:08 AM   #262
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Would like a Kanto Pokedex, edited to this (could I get the background transparent?)

Payment

Also, requesting my Gothita be recoloured to have red eyes instead of blue.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #263
tau
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to tau
I would like to buy a black Team Rocket style hat (Like the ones these guys are wearing) with a red P on the front to symolize Team Pocket for my Zigzagoon, Nook.

Here is my payment of 1,000 Coins

Edit: Like this

*Sprite care of lilbluecorsola

Last edited by tau; 09-18-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #264
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Spending 1,000 coins to Accessories my Vulpix, Grace, with this Blue Flower

Credit for the sprite goes to lilbluecorsola

Last edited by Takeo; 09-12-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #265
tau
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to tau
Quote:
POKEDEX'S

I'd also like a Kanto Pokedex, please. Standard red color is fine.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:37 AM   #266
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Buying:
A white wig for my new Buneary.
Here is payment of 1000 coins.

Recoloring:
My Buneary/Lopunny to White and Dark Brown.

Could I get humpy sprites of those, please?

EDIT: I just figured out how to do that in photoshop! Sorry! ^^;

Last edited by Allishinca; 09-25-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #267
enchantress
Queen of the Night

biggggg5: recolour confirmed at long last...
Meetan: purchase confirmed.
myahoo: Pokédex pickup confirmed.
Tyoyo3131: Pokédex pickup confirmed.
empoleon dynamite: purchase confirmed.
lilbluecorsola: Minccino's yellow flower and Zigzagoon's Team Pocket Hat purchases confirmed.
Takeo: and Vulpix's blue flower purchases confirmed.
Kairne: purchase confirmed, and now has red eyes.
tau: pickup and Zigzagoon's Team Pocket Hat purchase confirmed.
Allishinca: Buneary's white wig purchase confirmed, and recolor confirmed.

Enjoy!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #268
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
biggggg5: recolour confirmed at long last...
Enjoy!
Thank you miss Tess!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #269
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
lilbluecorsola: Minccino's yellow flower and Zigzagoon's Team Pocket Hat purchases confirmed.
Thanks, Tess! Eee Kief looks so cute~

Although, may I ask to have this hosted as Minccino's sprite instead? I think the flower is a bit too high. ^^; Not that it matters much since I use my own links most of the time, but if you don't mind feel free to change it. =)
Old 10-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #270
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Kairne: purchase confirmed, and now has red eyes.

Enjoy!
Thank you very much. Picking up the 'dex.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #271
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Meetan: purchase confirmed.

Enjoy!
Omfg, that Pokedex is so, unbelievably perfect. <3

Thank you so much, Tess! I absolutely love it!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #272
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Takeo: and Vulpix's blue flower purchases confirmed.
Enjoy!
Thank you!~
Old 10-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #273
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Purchase: 1 Hoenn Pokedex, recolored to Lime
Payment: 1000 coins
Old 10-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #274
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Allishinca: Buneary's white wig purchase confirmed, and recolor confirmed.
Your sprites look better than mine,
thank you!

Last edited by Allishinca; 10-02-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #275
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I would like a recolor for my Cottonee, Elysia, and her Whimsicott form as well. I'm awful at sprite recolors, so if I could receive sprites as well, I would greatly appreciate it!

Cottonee: Puffs at the top and bottom of her body are black, while her body itself is grey. Her eyes are the same color as the original, and the tips of her ears are a darker green.

Whimsicott: Her giant puff and her puffy collar are black. Her body is grey instead of brown. Her eyes are the same color as the original, and her "ram horns" are a darker green.

Thanks so much~
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records