UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Lapras Tis the season to be jolly... (Christmas Day 2010)

fa,la,la,la,la, la la la LAAAAAAAAAAA...*Cough*

So, boys and girls have you been good this year, Arnie Clause knows if you're lying and if you are...it's COAL Time, mwhahahahaha.

Yes..well then, it's that time of the year in Fizzby where all the girls and boys snuggle up tight and wait for Arnie Claus to eat all of their gingerbread and milk, but wait...what's that?

Hey little guy what you doing here?
Hey Arnie Claus, i'm here for all the boys and girls, I wonder what I do, wait..I can talk, ooo that's nice, I wonder what else I do?

Well boys and girls, This little Gingerbread man gives you something special, if one of your Pokemon eat this little guy, they will learn this:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)
Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

You will also recieve from Arnie Clause one very delicious looking Gingerbread ball.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and hoep you get what you want =D
Old 12-25-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Merry Christmas FB!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Tis the season to be jolly, tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season:

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:14 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday ...

FB’s Christmas Tree

Here at Fizzy Bubbles we have the grandest prettiest Christmas Tree in all the lands and people from all over the world flock to see it at this time of year. It is decorated with all coloured sparklies, tinsel, lights and baubles and this year we are letting you all in for a treat. We are preparing a new theme for the tree next year so we are giving away the decorations to you. You may select TWO of the following decorations to take home as your own.

Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Types by 2 Levels, 1 to all other types) is the equivalent of 1 Rare Candy if banked.
Icicle Plate (Boosts the power of ice attacks)
Silver Star (Teaches a Pokemon Wish when held once)
Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)
Spheal Plushie (Makes a pretty item for your base)
Holly Sprig (with 2x Clear Gummis)

Merry Christmas to One and All!
Old 12-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

So, boys and girls have you been good this year, Arnie Clause knows if you're lying and if you are...it's COAL Time, mwhahahahaha.

Yes..well then, it's that time of the year in Fizzby where all the girls and boys snuggle up tight and wait for Arnie Claus to eat all of their gingerbread and milk, but wait...what's that?

Hey Arnie Claus, i'm here for all the boys and girls, I wonder what I do, wait..I can talk, ooo that's nice, I wonder what else I do?

Well boys and girls, This little Gingerbread man gives you something special, if one of your Pokemon eat this little guy, they will learn this:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)
Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

You will also recieve from Arnie Clause one very delicious looking Gingerbread ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
FB’s Christmas Tree

Here at Fizzy Bubbles we have the grandest prettiest Christmas Tree in all the lands and people from all over the world flock to see it at this time of year. It is decorated with all coloured sparklies, tinsel, lights and baubles and this year we are letting you all in for a treat. We are preparing a new theme for the tree next year so we are giving away the decorations to you. You may select TWO of the following decorations to take home as your own.

Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Types by 2 Levels, 1 to all other types) is the equivalent of 1 Rare Candy if banked.

He knows when you are sleeping,
He knows when you're awake,
He knows when you've been good or bad,
So be bad for goodness sake.

.... I mean ... good?

Merry Christmas to all the mods! And of course the non-mods :x

Picking up:

1x Gingerbread Man
1x Gingerbread ball
1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
1x Superpass
1x Icicle Plate
1x Spheal Plushie.

Thanks all ^^
Old 12-25-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Quote:
FB’s Christmas Tree

Picking up these pressies:
-A gingerbread man which I'll feed to Narsil, my Gible, teaching him the move Can't Catch Me.
-A Gingerbread Ball.
-A Super Pass to be used this Monday.
-A Magical Snorunt Plushie which suddenly burst forth 5,000 coins for me to spend, and transforming itself into a regular plushie in the process.
-A silver star which I'll give to Gene, my Metang, teaching him the move Wish.
-A Spheal Plushie to further decorate my base.

Thanks a lot guys, and Merry Christmas to you all! ^^ *toddles off with his pressies*
Old 12-25-2010, 10:51 AM   #6
Cyprus
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyprus
Quote:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Quote:
FB’s Christmas Tree

Picking up a:
-Gingerbread Man
-Gingerbread Ball
-Super Pass
-Hugging the Snorunt Plushie for 5,000 coins!
-1x Christmas Candy to hop in the Bank
-Spheal Plushie!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all have a wonderful day! It just snowed several more inches here, so it's time for me to shovel, haha!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:40 AM   #7
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Quote:
FB’s Christmas Tree

Lucky we got back in time to do this today. Picking up the following Christmas presents with thanks.

x1 Gingerbread Man and teaching "Can't Catch Me" to Inchy, my little Trapinch, who will find the move handy to use at times.
x1 Gingerbread Ball which I'll store in my backpack for the time being.
x1 Super Pass for some Mondy shop goodness.
x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie which I'll squishle nice and tight *does so* before depositing my resulting 5,000 coins in the Coin Exchange and storing the non-magical Snorunt plushie in my Base Inventory.
x1 Christmas Candy that I'll feed to my little Shadow Chimchar, raising him from Lv.4 to Lv.5.
x1 Holly Sprig containing 2 Clear Gummi's for my lovely Lapras, Nessie, raising her IQ from 6-8.

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2010, 01:34 AM   #8
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Quote:
FB’s Christmas Tree

Picking up:

Gingerbread Man
Gingerbread Ball
Super Pass
Snorunt Plushie
Holly Sprig
Silver Star (Teaching Wish to mah Drifloon)

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and that you all got what you wanted =D
Old 12-26-2010, 03:14 AM   #9
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Quote:
FB’s Christmas Tree

Busy busy. >>; In any case...

Picking up:
x1 Gingerbread Man
x1 Gingerbread Ball
x1 Super Pass
x1 Snorunt Plushie
x1 Silver Star
x1 Spheal Plushie

And to all a good night.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records