UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 07-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pokemon Creepypasta

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, creepypasta is basically scary stories shared over the internet. Pokemon creepypasta is... pretty much what the name implies. Scary Pokemon stories shared over the internet. Use this topic to share Pokemon creepypasta you've found or written (though in the case of the former, do try to give proper credit).

I think I'll get the ball rolling with four Pokemon creepypasta, all of which were written by yours truly.

Pelipper's Revenge
Spoiler: show

Four years ago....

I was fooling around with my Emerald version. And an Action Replay. Through expiramentation, I had discovered that by using a code to make you end up in a specific place when you walk through a door allowed me to, with good timing, make off with three of the Battle Factory's rental Pokemon, in exchange for my current team. I had boxed all my Pokemon except a random Snorunt, so it was no problem.

As I recieved my rentals and was led to the door, I pressed the buttons. Which ones I pressed were uncertain. This was four freakin' years ago. But I digress.

As expected, when I walked through the door, I found myself in the Mirage Tower. I checked my party. There, at level 100, bearing my trainer ID, were three of the Battle Factory's rentals. To this day, however, I only remember one of them; a Slowking.

Anyway, I went off to some city to restore my party. Castform... Linoone... Shiftry... Swampert... Wynaut... Oops.

My Pelipper was gone.

This was bad. Evidentially, I had forgotten to remove Pelipper from my team before stealing the rentals.

I was a little broken up, I fully admit. After all, Pelipper had been part of my team since Ruby. Pelipper's life flashed before my eyes... A rookie trainer and his Nuzleaf weakening a wild Wingull.... Wingull evolving.... Pelipper's well-timed Protects allowing me to own Norman's ridiculous Slaking.... Random scenes of Pelipper claiming victory in battle, or flying me wherever I told it to....

Eventually, I got over it, and captured another Wingull. Same place as I caught the first one in Ruby as well; Route 210.

PRESENT DAY:

The years had passed. Pelipper's disappearance faded from my mind. I had since released the stolen rentals. My new Wingull evolved into a Pelipper and followed the rest of my team from Emerald to Pearl, from Pearl to Platinum, and from Platinum to HeartGold.

One day, I was rooting through a pile of junk in my room (I am by no definition a clean freak), and found my Emerald Version. For lack of anything better to do, I decided I'd start a new game. After all, I had made sure that everything of value got transferred over to Pearl, all those years ago. I booted up the game, and clicked New Game on the menu. So far everything was going smoothly.

Then, the screen went black. For a moment, no music began to play. Then, I heard it. Mt. Pyre's music, only low-pitched and slower than usual. I frowned. This was not normal. Then, a dialogue box popped up on the screen, and words formed, but with agonizing slowness.

"...You...

...You abandoned me..."

My eyebrows raised. Was my Emerald version somehow altered from being buried in a pile of junk in a teenager's bedroom for who knows how long?

"...You...

...You KILLED me..."

At this point, my eyes were wide. I started to sweat. What the hell was going on here?

The unnerving text continued, still slowly.

"...You killed me...

...Killed me with your greed..."

At that point, the screen flashed white for a moment, but in that moment, I could easily make out a sihlouette, that of a Pokémon I knew all too well. At that point, my lips saw fit to speak.

"P-p-pelipper?" I whispered.

"...You killed me at the Battle Factory..."

"No..." I whispered. I could not help it. A terrible sense of dread crept throughout my body, though I knew it was only a game.

"...Forgot I was there...

...Left me for dead...

...And for what? Three POKéMON...

...They do not belong to you...

...You do not deserve them...

...Murderer..."

The screen flashed again, once more exposing Pelipper's sihlouette, only this time with blood-red spots where the eyes ought to have been.

I was close to tears at this point. "No..." I gasped. "Pelipper! I didn't mean to!"

At this point, the text continued.

"...And now, you seek to destroy the evidence...

...Your kind don't deserve new games...

...However...

...I will let you start a new game.

...We shall see how far you go...

...Mufufufufu......"

At that point, the game started acting normal. Professor Birch greeted me and asked me my name. Starting to calm down, I began playing. Everything went normal.

One thing unnerved me, however. When I talked to the Vigoroth movers, instead of their cry and the weird text that accompanied it, they made no noise, and the text box read "...".

Nothing else weird happened, so I left the house and proceeded as normal. Then it came time to recieve my starter, so I proceeded to Route 101.

"H-H-HELP MEEEEE!"

Odd, I don't remember Birch's cry for help being in all caps. My sprite hurried over. And I almost passed out in shock.

A Pelipper was chasing Birch.

As it had Birch cornered, Birch said to me, "Hey, you! Over there! In my bag! There's a POKé BALL!"

Perfectly normal, right? Wrong. It continued;

"It's going to kill me!"

Unnerved greatly by that, I hurridly picked Treecko, and the battle began.

This was wrong. As soon as the battle began, I knew this was going to end very, very badly. The music, rather than the normal wild Pokémon music, was a low-pitched, slow, distorted version of the weather trio battle music. And as the sprite slid across the screen, I almost gagged. Pelipper's sprite had no eyes, just empty sockets. There was a large crack in the side of the bill, and bones were poking out of its wings. Its cry sounded like the cry it makes when it faints. It was male and level 100, but its HP appeared to be at one.

And the text read "Your PELIPPER appeared!"

I sent out Treecko, and pointless though it was, selected Pound.

Oddly enough, Pelipper didn't attack first, though it might as well have. Instead of using Pound, the text read "TREECKO is too scared to move!"

Then Pelipper used Ice Beam. One of the moves my own Pelipper knew.

Treecko fainted. The game, however, said "TREECKO died!"

And then my sprite came into battle. More text appeared.

"PELIPPER: ...You will never kill again..."

"PELIPPER used SHOCK WAVE!" Another move my Pelipper had known.

Without any more text, the attack animation happened. My sprite slid downward. And the screen turned red.

Then, a text box appeared.

"PELIPPER: ...Now I can rest..."

And the screen went black.

After four seconds, the most horrible screeching noise assaulted my ears. Far worse than the usual game-freeze screech. It was inhuman, unearthly. I quickly shut the game off.

Foolishly hoping that would fix the problem, I turned the game back on. But no Game Boy Advance logo. Immediately, the screen went black and a text box appeared. Words appeared, with the same excruciating slowness as Pelipper's had.

"...Now it's SNORUNT's turn..."

Balloon From Hell

I love the Pokémon games, but what really bugged me was how exaggerated some of the Pokédex entries were. Like Kadabra's FireRed Pokédex entry, which states that a boy with psychic powers transformed into a Kadabra. Give me a break.

My friends all knew how I felt about the Pokédex's tendency to stretch the truth, too. One of my friends, a ROM hacker, gave me a small package on my last birthday. I opened it up, and it contained a DS cartridge. Pokémon Diamond. My friend called it "Pokémon Diamond of Truth". He said it was a regular Pearl version, but edited so the Pokédex entries weren't quite so exaggerated. This pleased me greatly. Naturally, I went up to my room that night, and started to play. I picked Chimchar as my starter, and made note of the Pokedex entry;

"It agilely scales sheer cliffs to live atop craggy mountains. Its fire is put out when it sleeps. "

Interested to see what my friend meant, I went into a battle with him over wireless. His Parasect used Spore on my Chimchar. Sure enough, Chimchar's sprite changed- no flame on the tail!

This was fantastic. I played through the game, catching a Bidoof and a Shinx in the process. After I reached Eterna City, I decided to double back to Valley Windworks, as it was Friday and I wanted a Drifloon. However, Drifloon wasn't there. Confused, I went in and talked to the little girl. Instead of her usual speech, she said;

"The balloon Pokémon comes here every Friday night! But I'm not supposed to go near it..."

That was odd. Then I remembered that Drifloon's Pokédex entries usually talked about how children who grab it tend to end up missing. I smiled. My friend really didn't miss a beat! So I returned to the Valley Windworks that night. There was Drifloon, floating there as usual. I saved my game, lest I knock it out, faced Drifloon, and pressed A.

"FLOOOON!"

Odd, I don't remember it being in all caps. The battle then commenced as usual.

"A wild DRIFLOON appeared..."

OK, now I'm sure there was supposed to be an exclamation mark at the end of the sentence. Thinking nothing of it, I watch as my character sends out Luxio. I select "Spark", but oddly, Drifloon moves first.

"The wild DRIFLOON used Scary Face!"

Scary Face? Since when does Drifloon learn Scary Face? But that was nothing compared to what happened next.

"LUXIO became terrified!"

Luxio's Speed was supposed to decrease. What is this?!

"LUXIO is terrified!"

"LUXIO is too scared to move!"

WHAT?! I select Spark again, now a little freaked out. Drifloon moves first again.

"The wild DRIFLOON used Torture!"

Then came the Scary Face animation, followed by the animation that happens with Curse, you know, when the nail gets driven into the Pokemon's body? Except it happened to Luxio. Luxio's HP then plummeted to 1.

"LUXIO is in agony!"

"LUXIO is too scared to move!"

Now completely freaked out, I select "Run".

"There is no escape."

"The wild DRIFLOON used Drag To Hell!"

The animation for Constrict played, then both Drifloon and Luxio slid to the right and off the screen. The battle ended abruptly. I was back in the overworld, and Drifloon was gone. Then came the text box:

"DRIFLOON took LUXIO to Hell!"

"..."

And then Drifloon's overworld sprite appeared once more, and a battle commenced again. This time, however, the music was lower in pitch and slower.

"The wild DRIFLOON returned..."

"Go... BIBAREL..."

I selected Run.

"There is no escape. Foolish mortal."

The text changed. What in hell was going on here?!

"The wild DRIFLOON used Torture!"

"BIBAREL is in agony!"

I check my party. Luxio is gone! An idea then occurred to me. I went into the bag and selected a Poké Ball and used it. Drifloon was sucked into the ball, but escaped almost immediately. Then this is what I see.

"The wild DRIFLOON used Embargo!"

"ADAM can't use items anymore!"

Wait a second. Adam was MY trainer name! I try to use another Poké Ball, but once I click "use", I get the following message:

"Hurry, get away!"

And then I'm back to the battle screen. Reluctantly I select Bibarel's Water Gun, but then...

End of battle. Same story now. Drifloon returns, and the battle starts up again. The music is so low and slow now it sounds downright demonic.

"DRIFLOON is back..."

"ADAM is refusing to send out MONFERNO!"

"The wild DRIFLOON used Psychic!"

"ADAM was forced to throw the Poké Ball!"

"Go... MONFERNO..."

I was very scared at this point. I knew what was going to happen, and I knew there was no stopping it. But then I remember, I gave Monferno my Quick Claw! I'm not sure why I did it, but now I have a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, the Quick Claw can activate, and Monferno can KO Drifloon and end this nightmare! I select Flame Wheel, and to my delight, the Quick Claw activation animation plays!

"MONFERNO used Flame Wheel!"

YES! It hits Drifloon, its HP goes down and... stops... at... one...

"The wild DRIFLOON endured the hit!"

WHAAAAAAAT?! And then the following text appears;

"DRIFLOON: Compared to the flames of Hell, a Flame Wheel is nothing."

"The wild DRIFLOON used Drag to Hell!"

"ADAM is out of living Pokémon!"

"ADAM dropped P5,000 in sheer terror!"

"..."

"ADAM blacked out!"

Then the screen went black, and the text came up. But instead of saying I scurried to a Pokémon center, it said:

"ADAM tried to flee to a Pokémon Center, but DRIFLOON wouldn't allow it!"

Then I returned to the overworld, still at the Valley Windworks (now in the midst of a thunderstorm for some reason), still facing Drifloon. I couldn't do anything. The d-pad didn't respond. The X button didn't work. All I could do was face Drifloon and press A.

"DRIFLOON: Did you really think I would let you live?"

And then another battle started. No music whatsoever.

"DRIFLOON is back for your soul!"

My backsprite stayed in place. On the touch screen, only one option was there: Surrender. Extremely reluctantly, I tapped "Surrender".

The entire screen went black. Touch screen as well. Then, text began appearing on the top screen, scrolling across ever so slowly, in blood-red letters;

"It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing."

The game froze at that point. Extremely freaked out, I shut off the DS.

The next morning, I turned my DS back on, hoping against hope that it was all just a horrible dream. To my relief, I was still standing in the Valley Windworks, in front of Drifloon. I fled the Valley Windworks and caught a Starly as my flier instead.

Later on, I tried to call up my friend, demanding to know what compelled him to program such a horrific sequence into the game. Instead, his mother picked up, clearly fighting back tears. Turns out my friend was missing. He was last seen near the local power plant, holding what seemed to be a purple helium balloon.

*note: Adam isn't my real name, I just made it up for this*

The Missingno. Link

Everything I am going to say here is absolute 100% fact. That isn't a part of the creepypasta meant to be a feeble attempt at increasing the reader's fear, either. Hell, this isn't even all that scary, really. More thought provoking than anything.

Let's start, what, a month or two ago? Somewhere on Serebii, there was discussion about Missingno. I read the usual horror stories of deleted save files and irreparably screwed cartridges. I noted that no such thing had ever happened to me. In fact, Missingno. had been nothing but good to me. I semi-jokingly theorized that Missingno. was a sentient being within the game, who rewarded those who respected it and screwed up the games of those who did not.

And just a few nights ago, I had a dream. At least, I think it was a dream. The memory stands out vividly in my mind as if it had actually happened. Much more vivid than any dream I can remember, I'll tell you that right now. And yet, I know it couldn't have... Right?

In the dream (for argument's sake I will refer to it as a dream, though I still can't be sure), I was playing Blue Version, and was Surfing up and down the coast of Cinnabar on my LM4 (my entire team consisted of Glitch Pokémon; exactly the same as in reality, making it all the more difficult to tell whether this was a dream or not). And then, I encountered a wild Pokémon. The extended black screen told me that this was a Missingno. My suspicions were quickly confirmed as I saw that familiar figure sliding across the screen. But then, things got odd. No sound came from the GBA SP's speaker, despite the volume having been turned up all the way. And instead of the game stating "Wild MISSINGNO. appeared!", it instead said "...". Then, without warning, text began to appear in place of the ellipsis.

"...You know who I am?"

A box appeared, with the "YES/NO" options present. I was about to hit "NO", but I had a gut feeling that this was Missingno. communicating with me, ridiculous though it seemed. So I selected "YES" instead and pressed A. In response, the "YES/NO" box vanished, and the question was replaced with more text. I had to press A to keep scrolling through the resultant monologue, but I memorized every word. They are seared into my brain.

"You are correct. I am MISSINGNO."

"A while back, you theorized that I am alive, that even though I exist in a video game, I can think for myself."

"Even if you only meant it as a joke, you have hit upon the truth."

My jaw dropped at that point. I pressed A again.

"Don't be nervous. I'm not mad."

"In fact, you of all people have nothing to worry about."

"You're different from other POKéMON TRAINERs. You not only respect me, you revere me."

"But most importantly, you treat me as the POKéMON I am. Not just a source of MASTER BALLs, RARE CANDYs, and TMs."

"The people who complain of destroyed saved games, they did not revere me. But that's not what the problem was. No, I am not so petty as to punish people simply for not worshiping me as a deity."

"Those people, they also did not like me. Also understandable. Human beings, they each have their own unique tastes, and I am fine with that."

"No, what sealed their fate was... They did not treat me as a POKéMON, but as a glitch. An error. I not only scared them, I repulsed them."

"The fools," I murmured.

"Yes..." the text read again. "You are different from the others. You possess a kind heart, even for the all-but-forgotten dregs of the POKéMON world. Have you ever noticed that when you raise a .4, its glitchy attack does not so much as freeze your game, whilst others get their saved files deleted for merely viewing the name?"

Another "YES/NO" box appeared here. I immediately selected "YES" and pressed A.

"That is because you did not view .4 as a glitch to be researched, but as a POKéMON to be trained, loved, cared for."

"You possess a deep affection for all POKéMON, even though common belief is that we are no more than mere pixels."

"What those fools fail to realize is, we are more than pixels. We feel, too."

"Your kindness will result in great rewards for you. Your games will never die from old age. No glitch will harm your save files. And I will do one thing more for you."

"But first, I must know. What is your greatest regret where POKéMON is concerned? What blunder would you give anything, up to and including your immortal soul, to be able to undo?"

"Take your time."

Those three words remained on the screen as I racked my brain. Many noobish mistakes sprang into mind; Only raising Feraligatr in Silver, the rest of my team remaining woefully underleveled; Running from Moltres the first time I played through Red; Hacking boatloads of Shiny Pokémon in every game from Ruby to Platinum. And then it hit me. The one mistake I regretted so much that I became ashamed of myself for not thinking of it right away.

"Pelipper," I murmured. Once I uttered this, fresh text appeared on my GBA SP's screen.

"Correct. I know that deep in your heart, you feel nothing but remorse for how your Pelipper met his end."

"You even went so far as to write a POKéMON creepypasta based off of those events."

I nodded at this. Indeed, I have written a creepypasta based off of how my foolishness and overusage of an Action Replay destroyed the Pelipper that had been my loyal friend since the days of Ruby version. The text changed again.

"I cannot bring him back. I am sorry. I know how much you miss him. But I can do the next best thing."

I stared at the screen, curious as to what this meant. Then, Missingno.'s sprite slid off to the left. That was nothing, however, compared to what happened next. My jaw dropped as a Pelipper sprite slid onto the screen from the right! It resembled Pelipper's Ruby and Sapphire sprite, but watered down to GameBoy standards. Text appeared.

"PELIPPER: ..."

"PELIPPER: MISSINGNO. told me everything. Told me about the horrible guilt you feel, for accidentally deleting me, just to steal the BATTLE FACTORY's rental POKéMON. Told me that you would give anything to take it all back. I was skeptical of this at first, for one of the first things you did was catch another WINGULL to replace me."

"PELIPPER: But then I saw your face, when MISSINGNO. urged you to recall your biggest regret. When you said my name, I saw the little tear in your eye."

"PELIPPER: I believe you. I forgive you."

It was at this point that a feeling of relief washed over me. Then came more text.

"PELIPPER: But there is one thing I want you to do. Will you do it for me?"

A "YES/NO" box came up. I answered "YES" without hesitation.

"PELIPPER: Go to the CELESTIAL TOWER and ring the bell for me. Allow me to find peace. Do this first thing in the morning."

I nodded. Pelipper's sprite slid off the screen, and Missingno. moved back into position. Text appeared once more.

"You are a kind TRAINER. I know you will make good on your promise. I will shut your Game Boy Advance SP off now. Get some sleep."

"Wait," I blurted out. "Is this a dream?" In response, there came more text.

"Deep down, you already know the answer to that one. Good night."

With that, my GBA SP turned off abruptly. I eventually fell asleep, though it wasn't easy.

The next morning, when I woke up, those events were still fresh in my mind, every detail sharp and clear. Even on the rare occasions where I did remember my dreams, I never remember them in such great detail. I grabbed my 3DS, powered up my Black Version, and arranged my team to include Wynaut, Linoone, Shiftry, Castform, Swampert, and Pelipper- the same team I had back in Ruby Version, plus Pelipper's replacement. I flew to Mistralton City on Pelipper and made for the Celestial Tower. Nothing seemed different about it. Same people, same Litwick and Elgyem, everything seemed normal. I reached the top floor (also normal) and approached the bell (still normal). I pressed A, and the bell rang like normal. I was about ready to dismiss the whole thing as an eerily vivid dream, when suddenly I heard a faint sound from the speakers. A sound that told me that I was not dreaming.

It was the unmistakable cry of a Pelipper.

This ends my tale. As I said earlier, every word of this is nothing but the truth. Believe me, don't believe me, it's all the same to me. I guess it lends even less credence to my story that I'm posting it in a creepypasta thread. But think about it. People who don't believe that Missingno. is a real Pokémon, they tend to experience problems with their Red and Blue versions. Save files corrupted at the slightest provocation. But me, I've delved deep into that mysterious portion of the Pokémon world, and have scarcely even gotten so much as a game freeze. Also, many of you find that you become attached to your Pokémon. Why do you think this comes so easily?

Think about it. Thank you.

A 'Telle Tale

It's a funny thing. There are many humans who would give many things, up to and including their immortal souls, in exchange for psychic power. It seems the only ones who know the truth about them are those who actually have them. It's true, psychic power is a great gift. But at times, it can be a burden.

This was one of those times.

I'm getting ahead of myself, though. Let me start at the beginning.

It all started a week ago. We were traveling, my trainer and I. I wasn't his only Pokémon, though- he also had with him his Scrafty, Vanillish, Stunfisk, and Heatmor. All of whom I helped him to catch. I was his first, his strongest, his most loyal. We shared a profound bond, him and I. Usually, while Pokémon can understand the human language, it does not work both ways. Rare is the human whom can completely understand what their Pokémon is saying. This is one of the good things about psychic power, however- telepathic communication. I could read his mind, and respond through telepathy, and he would understand me.

But one day- or one night, rather- things changed.

Every night, I look to the stars. I study their positions, their movements in the sky, and from them I can discern the nature of events yet to come. Again, this ability of mine, it's usually a good thing. The night before we arrived in Icirrus City, I was able to determine the presence of an unusually colored Stunfisk in an obscure and out of the way corner of town. Knowing that such things were extraordinarily popular among trainers, I relayed this information to my own, which led to him finding and capturing the Stunfisk with blue markings. It put up an excellent fight, but my Psyshock won out in the end.

However, that night, what I saw in the stars... it wasn't good. Granted, foreseeing bad news is nothing new to me. I've helped my trainer narrowly escape certain death on more than one occasion. I foresaw the avalanche in Twist Mountain, the flash flood in Mistralton, and even the Bouffalant stampede in Nimbasa City. But this... Most catastrophes I foresee can be prevented. If only this were the case again.

The disturbing nature of the premonition, however, was nothing compared to the moral conflict which followed; do I tell him?

It's been a long standing tradition between my trainer and I that each morning, I tell him what I've foreseen the night before, even if he isn't actually involved in such events, and then he tells me what he dreamed about. It's entirely unnecessary on his part, of course. I've spent many nights poking around in his subconscious whenever I couldn't sleep, and viewed his dreams myself. Still, I always found it fascinating to hear his take on the dream.

That morning, however, for the first time in living memory, I lied. Made up some garbage about some Team Plasma goon losing a battle to a little five-year-old kid. He got a kick out of that. He then proceeded to go into detail on his dream, which involved a giant Trubbish, or something about his Scrafty learning Mega Drain, or something impossible like that. I wasn't really paying attention. The conflict raged inside my head, though I had already decided to not tell him. I was wondering whether it was the right thing to do. On the one hand, he would want to know. We've always been honest with each other, and just the lie itself was already making me feel guilty. On the other hand, I hated to see him on the recieving end of bad news. About a year prior, I had shared with him the prediction that his grandmother was about to lose her battle with cancer. I have never seen him so broken up, and it tore at my heart. I was certain that had I shared my real prediction, his response would be similar to that time.

I snapped out of it just in time to hear my trainer complain of light-headedness, before passing out. As I knew he would.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Opelucid City had no human hospital; fortunately, the Pokémon Center's nurse was proficient in human medicine as well as Pokémon medicine, and wasted no time in examining my trainer, though I already knew what was wrong. Back when he caught his Stunfisk, it had sent an errant electric attack in my direction. Acting on pure instinct, I had dodged it, and it struck my trainer instead- my trainer, who was standing ankle-deep in a puddle of muddy water at the time. He didn't appear to suffer any actual serious damage from the Thunder Wave, and was merely stunned, knocked off his feet. Not unlike that trio of Team Rocket idiots on that television show he loves to watch. But as I had foreseen the night before, the shock had had an adverse effect on his internal organs, particularly his brain. He was about to die a slow, painful death.

And I could do nothing to prevent it.

As I stood over his unconscious form in the hospital bed, the nurse came in, and attempted to get me back into my Poké Ball. Too distraught to refuse via telepathy, I resisted instead, and used my Telekinesis attack to swipe the ball from her hands. She seemed to understand, however, and left us alone.

I knew his time was almost up. He only had a few minutes left. Mustering all the courage I had, I finally sent a telepathic message to him.

"Master... I have a confession to make. What's happening to you... That's what I foresaw. Stunfisk's Thunder Wave is slowly frying your insides. I... I didn't want you to be unhappy, not on your last day... I'm sorry..."

For a moment, all was still, save for the continually slowing tone of the heart monitor. Then, his right hand twitched slightly, and I heard his final thought in my head;

"It's OK, Gothitelle. I... forgive you... You've been... the best friend... a trainer... can have..."

And with that, the heart monitor flatlined. He was dead.

~~~~~~~~

"They can predict the future from the placement and movement of the stars. They can see Trainers' life spans."
Old 07-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Here ya go. 31 chapters of Pokedex-based Creepypasta goodness. My personal favorite is

Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff
"IT'S SUMMER!"

The seasonal winds smashed against my face as I opened the doors. "Ah, sweet summer winds! I can't wait for you to turn into sun!"

Yay~ mama says that it's nearly time for me to go. I'm just a little spore, but when I grow up, I'll be big like mama!

"ACHOO!"

I sneezed rather abruptly, my euphoria vanishing in an instant. Summer had its drawbacks- Jumpluff spores got everywhere. Having a sensitive nose, it was quite annoying to sneeze all the time while trying to play. "Time to get my handkerchief..."

Mama says I might end up anywhere, but I wasn't expecting this. Why is this place so dark? Mama said it was bright, green and blue where she grew up...

"You sure you shouldn't go to the doctor?"

I glared at my obnoxiously overbearing mother. "I'm fine, mom. Jeez, I'm a grown man. Don't take these visits as a chance to treat me like a kid again."

"But you've been wheezing the whole time while here! Are you sure you don't have any serious lung problems, or perhaps-"

"I'M FINE, MOM."

This place is so windy! There's no liquid water for me to drink... good thing mama taught me how to absorb moisture from the air, or I'd be a goner!

Revving up my car, I muttered darkly as I stepped on the peddle. I had little money as it is- why would I blow it on some useless doctor visit? I could shake this off, no problem.

I keep on being blown around... hm, my legs are starting to grow, maybe if I grip on hard enough-

Out of the blue, I coughed up blood onto my spotless white sleeves. Groaning irritably, I took another Strepsil. Screw going to the doctor. My chest hurts, though...

E-umph! Mama said she evolved by practicing her attacks! Tackling this soft surface is easy! E-umph!

I beat my chest again. It didn't hurt, but there was a strange, unpleasant feeling I disliked. Like... something- small and minute, but something- slamming against my insides.

Eh..? Why am I glowing? Oh! Oh, I feel energized! Is this evolving?

I feel bigger now, but I can't see myself. I want to see light! There is no light here!

Maybe I can make the flower on my head bigger to force my way out? No, that won't work. I'm too small...

Oh! No, I'm not small anymore!

My chest literally exploded. I felt no pain- shock, maybe?- as I tumbled backwards. The squelching of meat resounded in my ears. A horrible, disgusting sound.

Then, I felt the pain.

I gasped and let out a yell, only to find out I couldn't. Where had my strength gone? Disappeared, simply in a matter of weeks. My skin stretched, uncomfortably, painfully. Something rushed against my skin, tearing the thinning wall of cells open. With the remaining traces of consciousness I had left, I focused my eyes on something green and stained a thick red emerging from the wound...

Hurrah! I can see light!

PokeDex Entry: Its body is so light, it must grip the ground firmly with its feet to keep from being blown away.

PokeDex Entry: It blooms when the weather warms. It floats in the sky to soak up as much sunlight as possible.

PokeDex Entry: It drifts on seasonal winds and spreads its cotton-like spores all over the world to make more offspring.

This is what happened if you couldn't figure it out.
From the author: "A tiny Hoppip spore from a Jumpluff ended up being breathed in by a man and started to grow. (Yes, plants can grow inside lungs. I did research on it.) Man starts to feel uncomfortable, but being a stubborn prick he doesn't do anything. Hoppip ends up evolving into Skiploom and increasing in size like thousandfold, bursting out to find light as its natural calling was to soak up sunlight."
Old 07-28-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusari View Post
Here ya go. 31 chapters of Pokedex-based Creepypasta goodness. My personal favorite is

Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff
"IT'S SUMMER!"

The seasonal winds smashed against my face as I opened the doors. "Ah, sweet summer winds! I can't wait for you to turn into sun!"

Yay~ mama says that it's nearly time for me to go. I'm just a little spore, but when I grow up, I'll be big like mama!

"ACHOO!"

I sneezed rather abruptly, my euphoria vanishing in an instant. Summer had its drawbacks- Jumpluff spores got everywhere. Having a sensitive nose, it was quite annoying to sneeze all the time while trying to play. "Time to get my handkerchief..."

Mama says I might end up anywhere, but I wasn't expecting this. Why is this place so dark? Mama said it was bright, green and blue where she grew up...

"You sure you shouldn't go to the doctor?"

I glared at my obnoxiously overbearing mother. "I'm fine, mom. Jeez, I'm a grown man. Don't take these visits as a chance to treat me like a kid again."

"But you've been wheezing the whole time while here! Are you sure you don't have any serious lung problems, or perhaps-"

"I'M FINE, MOM."

This place is so windy! There's no liquid water for me to drink... good thing mama taught me how to absorb moisture from the air, or I'd be a goner!

Revving up my car, I muttered darkly as I stepped on the peddle. I had little money as it is- why would I blow it on some useless doctor visit? I could shake this off, no problem.

I keep on being blown around... hm, my legs are starting to grow, maybe if I grip on hard enough-

Out of the blue, I coughed up blood onto my spotless white sleeves. Groaning irritably, I took another Strepsil. Screw going to the doctor. My chest hurts, though...

E-umph! Mama said she evolved by practicing her attacks! Tackling this soft surface is easy! E-umph!

I beat my chest again. It didn't hurt, but there was a strange, unpleasant feeling I disliked. Like... something- small and minute, but something- slamming against my insides.

Eh..? Why am I glowing? Oh! Oh, I feel energized! Is this evolving?

I feel bigger now, but I can't see myself. I want to see light! There is no light here!

Maybe I can make the flower on my head bigger to force my way out? No, that won't work. I'm too small...

Oh! No, I'm not small anymore!

My chest literally exploded. I felt no pain- shock, maybe?- as I tumbled backwards. The squelching of meat resounded in my ears. A horrible, disgusting sound.

Then, I felt the pain.

I gasped and let out a yell, only to find out I couldn't. Where had my strength gone? Disappeared, simply in a matter of weeks. My skin stretched, uncomfortably, painfully. Something rushed against my skin, tearing the thinning wall of cells open. With the remaining traces of consciousness I had left, I focused my eyes on something green and stained a thick red emerging from the wound...

Hurrah! I can see light!

PokeDex Entry: Its body is so light, it must grip the ground firmly with its feet to keep from being blown away.

PokeDex Entry: It blooms when the weather warms. It floats in the sky to soak up as much sunlight as possible.

PokeDex Entry: It drifts on seasonal winds and spreads its cotton-like spores all over the world to make more offspring.

This is what happened if you couldn't figure it out.
From the author: "A tiny Hoppip spore from a Jumpluff ended up being breathed in by a man and started to grow. (Yes, plants can grow inside lungs. I did research on it.) Man starts to feel uncomfortable, but being a stubborn prick he doesn't do anything. Hoppip ends up evolving into Skiploom and increasing in size like thousandfold, bursting out to find light as its natural calling was to soak up sunlight."
...Damn. Now I gotta read the rest of this stuff.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
I'm always down for some creepypasta. Found a few a while back so I'll try to dig them out.

Though I will leave this here. It was a thing in the ASB TO a while back, but it's still awesome.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
I'm always down for some creepypasta. Found a few a while back so I'll try to dig them out.

Though I will leave this here. It was a thing in the ASB TO a while back, but it's still awesome.
Coincidentally, the Skarmory picture in Pokemon from Hell inspired the Skarmory chapter of the stories I posted.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Here, this is the best Pokemon pasta.

Play the game too; link's near the bottom.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON