UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 03-11-2018, 07:25 PM   #151
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I'm going on hiatus until at least the end of the month, could be longer but I'll let you all know if it will be. Going through a fair bit of stress IRL at the moment and my time and thoughts need to be spent there instead of here. Won't be active on discord either.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:30 PM   #152
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

*Kicks door down*

I have finals coming up and I'm ready for this semester to end!!!!

I'll be floaty until April, it's unlikely I'll be replying to my own adventures/updating until I am fully caught up with all my work and confident in my ability on my finals. Thank u.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:16 PM   #153
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Sorry for my lack of activity guys. I'm starting my job tomorrow so I may be on less. I'll still adhere to my duties. but if there is a delay this is the primary reason.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 08:03 PM   #154
Patches
Shake it!

Since I've been having a hard time finding time to write I just wanted to update everyone on my situation.

I hadn't planned on being inactive but life has been quite busy for me recently. College has been giving me lots of work, I've been taking care of a puppy, and my dog has recently gotten very sick (again) and has needed a lot of care. It has been hard for me to find time for just "me" anymore. I don't expect this to last. I'm even still hoping to write updates this weekend or at least as soon as I possibly can, it's just that my college homework has to come first so I've had to work on it in what little down time I've managed to get lately.

So, I don't intend on going on hiatus, I'm still thinking about my updates and fitting them into my schedule. I just keep telling myself that I'm going to update at a certain time and then it falls through due to other things coming up (mostly dog related which is so unpredictable), so I felt it was about time I gave an update here. I hope to write soon!
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:25 AM   #155
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
I should have done this a long while ago, but in the past few weeks and for the foreseeable future I'll be largely absent from FB. I'm currently in the midst of trying to wrap up my last project for my degree and it's taking more out of me then I'd like it to. Add to that, I have to look into what I'm going to do after that's finished and I've only just settled back in my old home.

For at least the coming month, my presence will be sparse. Or, at least as sparse as it has been in the past month. If you're in PI, you can wait like you've always had to. If you want to talk to a moderator, you have two other options. If you want to send me a funny gif you can hand them in to my secretary. This announcement is more a formality than anything else. Your lives will in all likelihood remain unaffected. Have a good day. Not a great one, just good.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:37 PM   #156
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

So, sorry that I've been out of things. I'd planned to have oodles of time to work on FB stuff during what had been my spring break, which then very much was not the case and continued to not be the case not really for any major reason but an increasingly annoying series of minor ones zapping any motivation for writing.

I'm going to force myself to get updates out this weekend, or Monday at the absolute latest, and then if I still have time and energy work on some of my own stuff. Past that, I'll try to keep active to weekends if I can't during the week, but I'm only a couple weeks off from finals season so that might not stay super consistent. After the first couple weeks of May, though, I truly should have nothing pressing until August except a family vacation at some point. Should everything go to plan, expect a large uptick in my own activity and some news regarding NFC around then.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:01 AM   #157
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

It's the last couple weeks of the semester so... yeah.

Will return to your regularly scheduled programming May 18-ish.
Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:43 AM   #158
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Sooooo I'll be off to UPN Con tomorrow! Therefore I won't have a lot of time to update the calendar and the boutique for a week.

No worries if you still post during my time there though - on my return on the 23rd, I'll get back to it!

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:44 PM   #159
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Man I forget this thread exists but I’ll be gone same as Mew. Though mostly for updates and replies but I will see what I can get to on the downtime and such. It can’t be much worse than my work schedule lol

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:06 PM   #160
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Hi everyone, so sorry for my unannounced absence. I was travelling but am now back into a routine with work. I'm working on updates and should have them up this week.

morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:30 PM   #161
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Apologies for the sudden halt in updates guys. I'm currently on vacation and as much as I enjoy creative writing as a hobby, I want to occupy this free time doing other things. I'll get back into the swing of things when I go back to my daily routine. Please understand
Old 06-25-2018, 04:17 AM   #162
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I’m probably going to be inactive on the updater front for the next two weeks, last bit of my internship so I’ve just got to make sure I’ve got all my duckletts in a row...

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 03:45 PM   #163
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

I’m extremely burnt out from work and I literally can’t focus on anything but work. I feel like I’m doing more work when I come home from work and try to do updates. As such I’m probably going to be inactive for a while. I’ll still be handling the daycare and whatnot... but I’m not going to be doing updates until I’m mentally more able to.

I’m also leaving on a plane for a holiday on the 12th of August. I’ll have my laptop while I’m away but I’ll only be using it at night for very brief periods of time. I’ll be away on this holiday until the 28th, so it is extremely likely that I will not be doing updates again until that time. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:19 AM   #164
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Well things happened two weeks sooner than expected, so as of yesterday, we hatched a Lv 1 Female Maskid with perfect IVs!

With that said, I won't stop updating completely, especially since some stories are really close to being wrapped up, but I won't be nearly as quick as I've been up to this point because, well, priorities ;) Thanks in advance for your patience!
Old 08-24-2018, 06:32 AM   #165
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
We demand baby pictures are punishment for your transgression.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #166
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Hi.

As some of you may know, I'm in my last semester of my undergraduate degree. Without going into too much detail, I am in a position such that if I fail even one class, I will not have a second chance to retake it, and I will not finish my degree.

In the interest of ensuring that my education does not die in the final stretch, I'm going to be taking a hiatus from FB. I will likely be around to confirm adoptions (without RP) but will not be updating in any of the zones I currently work, including the Realm of Shadows.

Tentatively, I expect the hiatus to last about a month, but it may last as long as through December. It depends on how long it takes me to get a handle on things, academically.

I apologise.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:24 AM   #167
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

My pace will slow down again as I prepare for my end-of-residency exam. Updates will roll out a bit more sporadically for now, but I'm not gone.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:50 AM   #168
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Posting to remind you again that I have an important evaluation coming up mid-March and I have to prioritize studying (as well as family life) for the time being. It is unlikely any kind of regular zone updating or replying will be happening in the near future, I hope you understand.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:09 PM   #169
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Posting for Lit

Lit's sister has had a stroke and as a result, he won't be able to do UPN things for a bit. He'll be on Discord but that's largely it.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:53 PM   #170
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Alright I never thought I would need to use this but here we are.

As some may know I am moving up to Alaska to live with my father, and until then I have a lot of chores and time to spend with family before I head up.

This means I will only have my small window of time when I am in bed to make my updates and any other FB related postings. I will not stop writing updates, I just will be a bit slower.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:34 AM   #171
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

I already let the mods know, but I'm afraid I will have to step down as an updater for now. Real life responsibilities keep piling up, even with my exam over, and I don't feel right spending time in front of the laptop instead of helping out with the baby. I am so, so sorry for everyone who waited on me for months to get back into things, but as it stands now, I would probably only be able to update once every several months and that's not fair for you guys either.

I will remain as a regular player, enjoying zones as an updatee at a slow pace (please pick me up, yes I'm a hypocrite ;.;) and will continue to help out at the Hatchery, but as for updating duties, I'm bowing out at least for now - the idea of keeping several people waiting is something I don't want weighing on my conscience anymore. I do hope to return actively at some point, since it's something I really like doing. Thanks for understanding.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:33 AM   #172
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Looks like travel, work and general exhaustion have been piling up for me. I had hoped to get the Hatchery squared away yesterday, but it's looking like that won't happen until Sunday. My apologies for the wait... I unfortunately may have to step down some point in the near future, but I will at least try to get a few more hatches out before then.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:17 PM   #173
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

I've informed the mods, but I'll let you guys know here too. Due to unforeseen circumstances I'll be stepping away from the game, as well as Hatchery duties, for an undetermined amount of time. Life permitting I might return later on, so no Pokemon of mine will be up for trade, before you ask :P
Best of lucks to you all, and to FB, in the coming times ^^
Old 06-02-2019, 11:17 PM   #174
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

I am resigning from the Adoption Center, the Shadow Realm, and Dialga's Gate.

I have already given my notice to the moderation team. I do not know who will be taking over the Adoption Center or the Shadow Realm; this is for the moderation team to decide. If you are my updatee in Dialga's Gate, please talk to Naru. She is the ZA, and will assign you to a new updator.

I am leaving Fizzy Bubbles, and I do not expect to return. I have been a member of this game for fifteen years, but have come to the conclusion recently that it no longer has a place in my life. Please do not enquire as to my Pokémon; none of them will be traded away.

I wish everyone the best in their endeavors.

Tate
Old 06-22-2019, 06:08 AM   #175
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Hey! So, fortunately rl things worked out better than I had hoped, and against my prediction I may just be able to return on a limited, player-only capacity soon

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out