UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 03-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #176
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith kept a firm grip on the Axew, watching her carefully, particularly the tusks. She took a moment to inspect him, but then yanked hard against his grip. He continued to keep a firm grip on her, however. The Axew started roaring- not at Keith, though, but at Jaws.

"Can I bite through metal?" repeated Jaws. "You bet I can! Gimme a second." He wandered off for a second, and returned with a steel pipe, which he then proceeded to devour right in front of them.

"Yeah, I've had to stock up on steel pipes," Keith explained to Coselle. "They're Jaws's favorite food, and more importantly, they keep him from snacking on absolutely everything else. That's not an exaggeration, either."
Old 03-13-2013, 12:28 AM   #177
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

The Axew watches with wide, red eyes, as the Gible bites clean through the steel pipe. She begins to pull with all her might against Keith's grip the moment Jaws finishes, wanting to display her own power.

I can do that! I can do that with two of them! I just need this creep to let me go! The Axew strains with all her might, giving the Gible a wicked little smile. You're Jaws? Named after the big shark in that movie? Heh, I love that guy. I saw the movie because my trainer's creepy sister was watching it on TV. He opens his mouth real big and chomps down on people like this! To demonstrate, the Axew opens her own mouth as wide as she can before chomping down in an imitation of Jaws. I wanna be like him. I bet you do, too, don't you? Her smile is accompanied by an amused growl. Maybe I should have been named Jaws, too...

Meanwhile, Coselle looks on as the Gible bites through the steel pipe, looking mildly impressed. "Mm... Where did you get those pipes? Marion might be able to use a stack, now that she has that hellion on her team..." Coselle narrows her eyes at the savage dragon. "You'd never know it was the same Lizzie when Marion has her. Curls up like a little cat in her arms, snuggles and mews like an innocent little angel... Then the moment anyone else has her, she freaks out." Coselle sighs a bit, looking down at the ground. "Of course, Marion is out of town right now, and Lizzie is too young to travel and too destructive to be left at home with the others, so she gets dumped on me..." Coselle grimaces a bit. "Dragons are not exactly my specialty, to be honest. Never raised one in my life... Not sure how Marion managed with August, or why Lizzie obeys her so readily. She's got a strange talent, that Marion."
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #178
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As the Axew strained even more against Keith's grip, stating that she could do what Jaws did with two pipes, if only Keith would let her go, the Gible spoke up. "Hey, he ain't a creep. He's good people. But sure, I'll get him to let you go." With that, Jaws yanked on Keith's pant leg to get his attention, and then once Keith was looking, he pointed at Lizzie, then at the floor. "You sure, Jaws?" Keith asked skeptically, observing how energetic and wild the Axew seemed. Setting this thing down on the floor, with only a dimwitted Gible to watch her, seemed like the ultimate in bad ideas.

"Sir, worry not," came a voice. Keith looked to see Ginny nearby, saluting him. "I will keep an eye on them."

"Well, alright, then," Keith stated. Though he couldn't understand Pawniard language, the meaning was clear nonetheless. He slowly lowered the Axew to the floor, where Jaws walked up to greet her, and Ginny watched them closely, awaiting any sign of sudden movement from Lizzie.

"Come with me," said Jaws. "The steel pipes are in the kitchen, I'll show you the way."

As Coselle explained that Lizzie was well behaved for Marion, but for nobody else, Keith nodded. "Reminds me of Cyanide at first. Used to be she'd only be well behaved around me, though now she's fine with anyone who'll give her attention, she's vain like that." As Coselle explained that she'd never raised a Dragon-type before, Keith replied, "Yeah, I know what you mean. Jaws here is the first Dragon-type I've ever owned, too. I mean, I got a little more control over him, but he's not exactly the best judge of when not to chomp, in spite of my best efforts. Not very popular with the rest of the team, either. Salazar in particular has little patience with him. Marvolo, on the other hand, those two get along real well." He looked down at the two Dragon-types. "They'll be fine with Ginny watching them," he assured Coselle. "She may be really paranoid, but she always puts safety first
Old 03-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #179
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Cele smiled as Keith called for his Umbreon. In a few moments, the Moonlight Pokemon appeared in the entrance of the Base, headed towards Keith. He patted her on the head affectionately. Keith introduced Shade and Cele to Cyanide. "Wow, Keith, you really weren't joking. She is the most beautiful Umbreon I've ever seen." Cele said. Shade leaped out of Cele's arms and walked over to Cyanide. She introduced herself, and the Aipom next to her, named Pom. "Hello Pom, I'm Shade." Shade said. She noted Shade's interest in becoming an Umbreon, and asked him where he was from. "Well, I am from an ancient Eeveelution Clan that worshipped the moon. My father was the leader of the clan, and being the eldest son, I was the heir. The Umbreon guards watched me closely every day of every hour, not letting me out of their sight. I was not allowed to leave the clan's secret den, especially during the daytime, when the sun was out. However, the overprotectiveness sickened me, and I snuck out, during the day, when they would be sleeping. Unfortunately, I was captured quickly by Pokemon poachers after I strayed quite far from the den. I was tossed into a sack and they tossed me in a truck. They took me to a store, and received a large sum of money to give me to the shopkeepers. There was nothing I could do. The days and nights passed, I saw other Pokemon come and go. Every night, I prayed to the moon that I would get a nice trainer that would bring out my potential. One day, my prayers were answered as a female trainer purchased me, and traded me to Cele, my current trainer. A happy ending for me." Shade explained. "So, Cyanide, tell me about your litter, the one you mentioned not too long ago."

At the mention of Cele's shy Grass-Type, Keith brought out his own shy Grass-Type, a Foongus named Six. "A Foongus? How cute." Cele said as Six tried to make himself invisible by covering himself with his cap. "It's okay little guy, I won't hurt you." Cele said. Cele was about to tell Keith why Cordy was so shy, but then a Meowth with a Gible chomping on its head approached. To Cele's surprise, it spoke. "Wait, what? You can talk? When did Keith get a talking Meowth?!" Cele exclaimed. Keith pried the Gible off Meowth's head, then Coselle re-entered the Base, alongside an Axew, which Cele presumed belonged to Marion. Keith excused himself, then went over to Coselle.

A Swoobat approached Cele, another new Pokemon of Keith's. She telepathically asked if Cele had brought Raijin along with him. "Yes, I do have him with me actually. I didn't think there was anyone he wanted to see here, so I left him in his ball. Apparently, I was wrong!" Cele said as he took out a Pokeball, an Emolga appearing in a flash of light. He took in his surrounding, noticing a Swoobat above him. "Luna? You are here?" Raijin asked, still not knowing where exactly he was.

Even though Keith had left without hearing Cordy's story, Meowth was still interested. "Okay, then." Cele said, scooping up Cordy in his arms. "Well, when a Paras is born, one of the parents douses them in spores, creating these parasitic mushrooms that grow on their backs." Cele began, pointing to the mushrooms. "Apparently, when Cordy was born, both parents sprayed spores on her, instead of just one. This had the effect of the mushrooms being much more powerful than normal, and having two different 'personalities'. The increased power of these spores is too much for a mere Paras to handle, and at any time, Cordy's mind is overtaken by one of the mushrooms. Both mushrooms have rather unpleasant personalities, and Cordy has no control over them, or herself when they take control. Due to this, she is scared of getting close to people, in fear of her offending them, or her making fun of her, amongst other things." Cele ended, before speaking up again. "I feel sorry for her."

As Salazar and Silane approached the kitchen, a Gible exited it and grabbed Salazar's head, clamping down on it. Salazar knocked him off. The Gible decided to bite Silane instead, but Salazar furiously swatted him away with a swipe of his Poison Tail, sending him tumbling into the living room. "You're right, he is stupid." Silane concurred. The pair scuttled into the kitchen, and Silane gave Salazar a small nuzzle. "Let's get star-" Silane was cut off as she heard a large burp coming from the open fridge. "What was that?" she demanded, and a Wurmple crawled out, noticing Silane. "Oh hey, Silane. Who's your friend? Lepido said with a smirk. "Lepido, what are you doing here?" she asked. "Iwashaving a snack, but a naughty pair of Venipede came in and disturbed me." Lepido grinned. Silane charged a Dragon Pulse and shot it at Lepido, who dodged it, the Dragon Pulse flying out an open window. "I'll just leave you guys alone, I'm stuffed." he said, String Shooting out the kitchen. "Now, where were we?

Neptune let out an exasperated sigh as the female Basculin continued rambling on. "You're a girl? Well, this is awkward." Neptune said. "Anyway, if you try to eat me one more time, girl or no girl, I will hurt you. There's your reason."

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #180
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide listened as Shade explained about an ancient Eeveelution clan he was from, and how he came to be under Cele's ownership. Then, he asked Cyanide about her litter.

"Yeah, I came from a huge litter," nodded the Umbreon, though she was clearly resisting the urge to roll her eyes. "I got thirteen brothers and sisters. We were all born in that Coins for Prizes shop, and we were there for a few months before this Wes guy came in and bought the lot of us. Slowly he started trading us to other trainers, and when it came my turn, he traded me to this guy here," she said, nodding in Keith's direction. "I dunno what it was, but I took a liking to him from the instant I saw him, and I that don't happen with just anybody. Anyway, not much to say about the rest of my brothers and sisters... Mostly, they annoyed the crap out of me. One of them is this total coward who claims she can see ghosts, another one is this complete goody-two-shoes..."

At Luna's request, Cele sent out his Emolga, who quickly took note of the Swoobat's presence. "Hi, Rai," smiled Luna as she flew down to greet the Electric/Flying-type. "It's nice to see you again."

Cele expressed obvious surprise at Meowth's ability to speak. "Yeah, I get dat all da time," Meowth stated. Cele then went into the story about his Paras, and explained that her mushrooms tended to take control, and her shyness was due to her fear of the mushrooms offending or hurting others. "Wow, dat's... dat's sad," Meowth murmured.

Unknown to them, Six had also been listening in on the story, and also felt sorry for Cordy. The little Foongus gently rolled towards Cele, then looked up at him, tugging at his pant leg with a little stubby arm, hoping to meet the Paras.

"Hey, Cele," Meowth spoke up. "I tink Six here wants ta meet Cordy," he said, pointing at the Foongus. Six nodded to confirm this.

Salazar and Silane entered the kitchen, only to be interrupted by a gluttonous Wurmple in the process of raiding the fridge. Silane sent him away with a Dragon Pulse attack. As they were about to get going, there was sudden movement elsewhere in the room.

"Hold it, hold it," came a voice as a Kakuna came hopping out of a corner. "I'll be out of your way in just a moment. Arceus damn it, I can't wait to evolve," muttered Melittin as he slowly hopped towards the door. At his words, there was a flicker of unease in Salazar's eyes.

"What do you mean, you can't wait to evolve?" the Venipede asked, almost nervously. "You don't need to evolve, you're perfectly fine as a Kakuna."

"Right now, I'm a stone's throw from immobility," the Kakuna snapped. "Once I'm a Beedrill, I'll be able to friggin' fly. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. What's up with you anyway, Salazar? You've been all on edge and nervous since you learned I had evolved into Kakuna."

"Nothing, it's nothing," Salazar responded dismissively.

"Tauros shit. Something's bothering you," insisted the Kakuna. "What, are you scared of Beedrill or something?"

"Of course not!" Salazar snapped. "Now, can we have a little privacy here, please?" he asked.

"Sure, fine," sighed the Kakuna. "By the way, didn't get your name," he added to Silane.

"This is the beautiful and lovely Silane," Salazar said, introducing his girlfriend to Melittin. "Silane, this is Melittin."

"Good to meet you, Silane," Melittin stated before resuming his slow hopping towards the kitchen door.

"Oh, so you'll hurt me," chuckled Pisces mockingly. "Ooh. I'm sooo scared."

"I would advise against being so reckless, Pisces," came a voice. "The mere fact that this fellow has advanced to the Wartortle stage already tells us he thoroughly overpowers you."

"Shut up, Rubeus," grumbled the Basculin as a Stunfisk swam into view. "What did I tell you about butting into my mealtimes?"

"I do not wish to see any of my teammates come to harm," the Stunfisk stated. "And if you keep antagonizing him as you are doing, that's exactly where this will be heading.

Pisces rolled her eyes before narrowing them, glaring at Neptune. "This isn't over," she hissed threateningly. "You will make delicious Wartortle soup one of these days." Having said that, she swam away.

"My sincerest apologies," the Stunfisk said to the Wartortle. "Pisces takes the predatory nature of her kind quite seriously, as I'm sure you have seen. She is not a bad Basculin, it's all a matter of earning her respect. Allow me to introduce myself- I am Rubeus. What might your name be?" he asked the Wartortle.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #181
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Good people? Is he more than one person? The Axew laughs harshly as she continues to strain against Keith's grip. Even so, she seems appreciative of Jaws' attempts to get Keith to set her on the ground. The Axew nearly bites into Keith's arm at his skepticism, causing Coselle to react quickly, immediately pulling Keith's arm back just enough to avoid the bite. Though Lizzie's glare at Coselle is enough to make a grown man cry, the dark-haired woman simply glares back with equal animosity. I swear, I will turn you into a dragonskin purse if you try that again, Coselle snarls at the Axew.

You daft little witch, the Axew taunts back. Your sister will protect me from you. I know she will.

The young woman grimaces, though Ginny's sudden appearance interrupts her train of thought. The Pawniard promises to watch over Jaws and Lizzie, and though Coselle seems skeptical of the Pawniard's ability to contain two powerful baby dragons, Keith seems to trust the little soldier enough to set Lizzie down on the ground. She gives the Pawniard an amused expression, before turning to Jaws with an innocent-looking smile.

Yes, please show me the way, Lizzie croons to Jaws, following close behind him... though she throws the occasional glance to Ginny, making sure that the Pawniard is following her.

Coselle giggles a bit at Keith's explanation of Cyanide's behavior. "Heh, she is a sucker for a bit of sweet talk, is she not? Ah, but there is nothing quite like being complimented on one's beauty or wit... or being lavished with affection. Can you really blame Cyanide?" Coselle leans against Keith, grinning mischievously. "I mean, if someone were to call you strong... attractive... sexy... Wouldn't it make you happy?"

Keith then goes on to explain how Jaws thankfully did not seem to be as problematic as Lizzie, though like some other members of Keith's team, he had a voracious appetite and a bit of a problem figuring out that not everything should be considered food. Coselle smirks a bit. "How do Crabbe and Pisces feel about him, then? Or Goyle, for that matter?" Coselle nods in response to Keith's assurance that Jaws and Lizzie would be fine with Ginny watching over them. Though Coselle is less than convinced of Keith's words, she decides to place her trust in him and his Pawniard against her better judgment.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #182
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Clambering up the rope, Alex and his group alongside Chuck reached the door of the treehouse, with the Gastly opening the door with manipulation of his gaseous body to form an arm, which set a small train of thought in Alex's head.

If there's a few ghosts here, Lapis might feel a bit welcomed here...if she's in a good humour...

His thoughts were interrupted by Chuck's trainer, a guy by the name of Keith, who shook his hand with an introduction, as the trainer lowered his neckerchief from his face, giving a small, yet timid, smile.

"Uh...good to meet you. I think I remember you from the cable club...didn't I trade you that Basculin?"

Shortly afterwards, a couple of other visitors arrived, one in particular toting an Axew who seemed to boast a bit of an attitude problem, but was relatively placated with Keith Gible, which brought a more genuine grin to his face. Noting one of the trainers talking to a Meowth, Alex noted the conversation on Paras, before idly deciding to listen in a little.

On reaching the door, Gel popped herself loose from the Snover and plodded over into the larger tank, having used his tentacles to move with some celerity before floating over to the Wartortle and Stunfisk, his eyes in genuine curiosity before taking on a slight mischievous glint as he wiggled her twin arms.

With freedom from the lantern, Quark had infiltrated the treehouse immediately after Chuck opened the door and took to bolting for the nearest electrical appliance, discovering to her glee as she squeaked a large screen and some electrical sockets. Oblivious to whoever was using the TV, the Joltik popped the plug out and began to feed off the power outlet.

Over with the Snover and Timburr, the pair were in conversation with each other.

"...I know Chuck say spuh-spaa-ghosts not scary, but I still bit fear-fall of them...this place give me creeps..."

"You shouldn't have concerns, Tantalia. I've seen far worse in my time than phantoms and ghostly beings, and you seem quite capable. Nevertheless, if you feel intimidated, don't forget you have a weapon on hand to defend yourself with."

"You right. I being riih...silly. I go look about."

With that, the Timburr wandered off to look around the house for a little bit, somewhat curious while Mistilteinn flexed his stubby arms before gazing around. Noticing an Axew follow a Gible and Pawniard, he toddled off after them to see what was going on.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #183
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Before Keith had re-entered the living room, Alex had identified him as the trainer he had traded his Basculin to. Keith nodded to confirm this. "That's right," he had stated. "She's doing fine, by the way. Pisces is a bit of a handful, but nothing I can't handle.

As Keith showed his skepticism at the idea of letting go of the Axew, Lizzie tried to bite into Keith's arm, prompting a swift and angry reaction from Coselle. Her threat of turning the Axew into a dragonskin purse did not intimidate the Dragon-type, though as Keith placed Lizzie on the floor, she seemed to behave well enough. For the moment, anyway. She asked Jaws to lead the way to the kitchen, and seemed to be making sure that Ginny was following them. Suspecting nothing, the Gible led the way into the kitchen. Ginny followed close behind the two of them, keeping a sharp eye on the Axew the entire time.

Salazar groaned as Jaws marched back into the kitchen, this time with Ginny and an unfamiliar Axew in tow. "What does it take to get a little Arceusdamn privacy around here!" he exclaimed in exasperation. Then, he took a few deep breaths. "Sorry, sorry," he added as he approached the trio. "Jaws, what are you doing back in here?" he asked.

"Getting a snack," the Gible responded as he pointed at a number of steel pipes propped up in a corner.

"Ah," nodded Salazar. "Well, would you be so kind as to take your snack into the other room? Silane and I would appreciate some time to ourselves."

"Affirmative," Ginny nodded. "Jaws, Lizzie, we'll take some of these pipes into the other room, give these two their privacy. Is this acceptable?"

"Works for me," shrugged the Gible.

Keith grinned as Coselle asked if he could really blame Cyanide for how she was, as she leaned up against him, asking wouldn't it make him happy were someone to call him strong, attractive, or sexy.

"Yeah... Yeah, it would," Keith grinned as he gently put an arm around Coselle. "Especially if you happened to be that someone," he added, whispering in Shuppet language.

Coselle then asked how Crabbe, Goyle, and Pisces feel about Jaws. "Heh," chuckled Keith. "Jaws and Crabbe seem to have some sort of rivalry going. They're always competing against each other when they're eating, each trying to eat more than the other. Their last eating contest nearly cleaned out an entire garbage dump. And Pisces recognizes Jaws's potential as a hunter, he's actually got her respect. I don't know how Goyle feels about Jaws just yet, though," he admitted.

Meanwhile, as Alex's Timburr explored the house, he came across a smiling Shuppet. "Hel-lo," she said to the Timburr. "My name is He-le-na, who are you?" she asked in a kind voice, in spite of the creepy stutter in which she spoke.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #184
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

''Nice to meet you Shade'' Pom replied before offering his tail for a handshake.

Meanwhile Tasu, getting idea quickly jumped out of Jake's arms and took something from his bag. She then waved goodbye to the group before running off. Eventually Tasu arrived at the aquarium where a Wartortle and Stunfisk were swimming. ''Um hello my names Tasu, and I have a question for you'' Tasu addressed them. ''Um well can I sketch a picture of you two?'' ''You see I am an aspiring artist, and I like sketching all sorts of pokemon'' Tasu explained before revealing the sketch book she had behind her back and showing them a few sketchs she drew. There was many different ones, one was a Joltik that looked eager for battle, another with a Corphish and Aipom arguing among others. ''I call it my Sketchdex'' Tasu added.

''My name is Sprout'' Sprout replied. ''What's your name?''

''I agree, I mean like you said, Willow helped you at your time in the adoption center and you look out for each other'' Telpo replied
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #185
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Lizzie does not seem at all thrilled by Salazar's sudden outburst; were he not so quick to apologize, the Axew more than likely would have charged at the bug full-force, her tusks ready to gore into the creature's flesh. Since an apology does come quickly, however, Lizzie breaks from charge stance and allows for the rudeness to slide... Just this once. She says nothing as Jaws, Ginny and Salazar communicate one another, though her red eyes dart between the three carefully, occasionally darting towards Silane as well, just in case. Her eyes then fall on a corner, as she notices an odd bit of movement, as if something was hiding there... Chalking it up to her imagination, she finally tears her eyes away from the corner, resolving to follow Jaws and Ginny into the other room. Of course, before that can be done, there was the small matter of the Snover who seemed intent on following them...

What's up with you, then, she asks the Snover without hesitation, immediately taking on a dominant stance.

Meanwhile, as Cyanide and Shade converse about their litters and their lives before meeting their respective trainers, a small, odd-colored Eevee approaches the pair, looking curious about their conversation. The shiny Eevee sits some distance from the two, hoping to receive an invitation to join in their discussion, though he seems content enough to listen to the pair speak to one another.

In another part of the Base, Keith wraps his arm affectionately around Coselle, agreeing that it would be nice to receive such compliments as strong, attractive and sexy... Whispering in Shuppet language, he adds that they would be even better coming from her. In a deep, seductive tone, she leans towards Keith's ear, responding softly in Banette language; Is that so? Well, then allow me to confirm that I do, indeed, think of you as strong, attractive and sexy... Coselle laughs darkly and bites at his earlobe for a brief moment before pretending as if she had never said or did anything of that nature. "Anyway... A rivalry, you say? Seems as if these dragons love their rivalries... Lizzie already has it in her mind that she will defeat August in battle one day. The big-toothed runt has some lofty goals, I must say." Coselle smirks a bit. "August doesn't seem to mind. She takes Lizzie's training very seriously... Despite the fact that it mostly involves Lizzie cussing and swearing up a storm as August pins her with minimal effort. August says that she needs to learn how to channel her anger, much as I did..." Coselle shakes her head. "I think she can channel it well enough already. There is great precision in her destructiveness." The young woman pauses, a weighted expression overtaking her face. "It concerns me."

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-13-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:49 PM   #186
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Rubeus was talking to the Wartortle, he spotted a Tentacool approaching them. Before he could say anything, however, a Plusle addressed them, asking if she could sketch a picture of them, showing them some of her work. "Oh, well, certainly," Rubeus nodded. "It's clear you have a talent for this, I would love to see a sketch of us."

The Bellsprout introduced herself to Hannah as Sprout. "Nice to meet you, Sprout," smiled the Qwilfish. "My name's Hannah."

Millicent smiled as Telpo agreed with her. Then, that same voice, still audible only to the Timburr and the Abra, emanated from the lumber once again.

"That is very reassuring to me. Thank you, the both of you. It's so odd, though... both now and in life, I would always be the one to reassure and comfort others, and now it is I who needed reassuring and comforting..." Willow trailed off there, but Millicent's interest was piqued.

"Willow, what do you mean?" asked the Timburr. "What were you when you were alive?"

For a moment, there was silence, then the voice emanated once again, still only for Millicent and Telpo's ears. "When I was alive, I resided in the Unova region, in a dense forest not far from Virbank City. It was a quiet, peaceful wooded area where humans were practically unheard of. Around that time, there was this organization of humans calling themselves Team Plasma, and they were causing trouble in the area. Many of the wild Pokemon were either captured or outright stolen by their ranks. Naturally, they gravitated towards the stronger Pokemon, which usually included the mothers and fathers of the local wild Pokemon. I was a Leavanny living in that area, and I made it my duty to offer shelter and assistance to any Pokemon orphaned by Team Plasma. Especially the Sewaddle... It was natural that I have a soft spot for those, but they are also particularly helpless without parents in their lives. Sewaddle rely on their Leavanny mothers to sew them new leaf clothes until they are able to fashion their own, you see. Every day, many wild Pokemon turned to me for comfort, for food, for shelter. I helped out by sewing clothes out of leaves, fashioning comfortable nests out of broken tree branches and shrubs, scavenging for berries to feed them... It felt good, helping them. It really did."

"Wow," Millicent murmured, smiling. "That's awesome."

"But it didn't last," Willow continued. "One terrible day, a Houndoom came charging in, intent on attacking an orphaned Purrloin. I attempted to engage the Houndoom in battle, and in spite of my grievous type disadvantage, I was winning... but then the Houndoom used its most powerful move, Inferno... It missed me completely, but managed to ignite the largest tree in the area. I could have fled and escaped safely, but I did not. Instead, I took out the Houndoom with an X-Scissor attack, and then ushered all the Pokemon I had been caring for out of the forest and to safety. I intended to follow them once I was sure they were all out, but... but... It didn't... didn't work out that way..." finished Willow.

"Oh, Willow!" wailed Millicent as she hugged the log tightly, tears forming in her eyes.

"I came to as a spirit," continued Willow after a minute. "I observed, to my relief, that all the Pokemon did indeed make it out safely, and the fire had been put under control. I don't know what became of the Houndoom, however. And yet, I could not bring myself to move on. I knew that my duty, to help those that need it, was not done... My travels brought me to Fizzytopia, where I encountered a Timburr in the Adoption Center on the brink of suicide, and... well, you know the rest."

"Yeah," smiled Millicent. "You went into my log and started talking to me every day. You stopped me from going crazy in that miserable place." At that moment, Millicent wrapped both Telpo and Willow in a tight hug.

As Cyanide and Shade were conversing, Kuranes approached them, intent on listening, though kept his distance for the moment. "Oh, hey," Cyanide said to the Eevee. "Kuranes, or something like that, right? Yeah, Shade, forgot to mention, in addition to my thirteen siblings, I also have this one half-brother- this guy here."

Coselle whispered into Keith's ear in Banette language seductively, confirming that she does in fact think of him as strong, attractive, and sexy. Sure enough, Keith found himself very happy to hear her say those words to him, and as she bit his earlobe, he began wondering just how rude it would be considered if he and Coselle were to go upstairs at that very moment (forgetting the Seviper pair already occupying the bedroom)... and then Coselle acted as though nothing had happened, changing subject swiftly and abruptly over to the subject of the dragons they were caring for. "Yeah, I guess they do love their rivalries, don't they?" Keith replied. He listened as Coselle revealed that Lizzie's ambition was to defeat August in battle. "A lofty goal indeed," Keith agreed. "That's actually what Scorpius aspires to do, too."

"No kid-ding," came a voice in a creepy stutter as Myrtle floated towards the couple. "E-ver-y time he is loo-king a-round the bar for po-ten-tial op-po-nents, all I hear out of him is, 'Ooh! Ooh! I wan-na bat-tle the Dra-go-nite! I WAN-NA BAT-TLE THE DRA-GO-NITE!!' It gets ve-ry an-noy-ing ver-y fast."

"Yeah, more than once I've had to stop him from issuing battle challenges to Pokemon that could easily crush him into a fine powder," sighed Keith. "One time he actually challenged Hyrem's Skarmory to a battle. We actually had them battle, too. Scorpius lost, of course, largely because his Flamethrower attack missed at a crucial point. But you should've seen him," he added, a hint of pride in his voice. "He went down, but damn it, he went down fighting. He didn't back down at all, he only stopped attacking when he lost consciousness." As Coselle expressed concern over how Lizzie exercised great precision in her destruction, Keith thought about this. "That is kinda troubling," he agreed. "Jaws can be destructive at times, though generally not with any sort of precision... he's starting to learn, though. I managed to train him to not try and eat Pokemon owned by a trainer so far."
Old 03-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #187
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Weedle

As Lizzie was confronting the Snover who had entered the kitchen, the Kakuna who Salazar had spoken to earlier was still attempting to exit the kitchen by slowly hopping on the barely movable stinger on the bottom of his rock-hard shell. As he neared the door, he landed wrong, and fell to his side.

"GAAAAH!" shouted Melittin in sheer exasperation. "I HATE THIS! I HATE BEING A KAKUNA! STUPID STINKING-" At this point, the Kakuna lost it and went into a loud, profanity-laden tirade, his eyes flashing with anger- wait, was it anger with which his eyes were flashing- oh, no, wait, they weren't flashing, they were glowing. As the glow spread to cover the entirety of the Kakuna's body, it slowly dawns on those present that Melittin's enraged outburst was being accompanied by his evolution. Salazar's eyes widened in horror as he watched the glowing mass before him change shape. Finally, the glow faded, revealing a Beedrill, who was hovering in midair with his rapidly beating wings.

"-LOUSY ARCEUSDAMN- I'm in the air," Melittin said suddenly. "Why... Why am I in the air- no. Did I just- Jaws, did I just-"

The Gible nodded wordlessly, just as Melittin looked down and saw his yellow and black striped body, with legs, and a pair of stingers on his forelegs.

"SWEET!" buzzed Melittin triumphantly as he zipped into the living room.

"Wh-whoa!" Keith exclaimed as he spotted the Bug/Poison type flying towards him. "Melittin?!" The Beedrill stopped in front of his trainer and nodded in response to this as Keith took out his Pokedex and aimed it at his newly evolved Pokemon.

"Beedrill, the Poison Bee Pokemon, and the evolved form of Kakuna," droned the device. "Extremely territorial. For safety reasons, it is advised to stay clear of Beedrill nests. Beedrill's tail stinger contains a more potent venom than the other two stingers."

Back in the kitchen, Salazar was not looking nearly as pleased as his trainer. He was glancing in all directions, an uncharacteristic look of nervousness on his face. Before either he or Silane could say anything, both Venipede found themselves being surrounded by a cloud of thick dark grey smoke. Once the smoke cleared, it became obvious that Salazar and Silane were no longer in Keith's Secret Base. Rather, they appeared to be on a hard, colorless surface, surrounded by complete and utter darkness. It was impossible to see more than six feet in any direction.

"Oh, no," Salazar whispered to himself. "Oh, no..."

Code:
What?  Kakuna is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Kakuna evolved into Beedrill!

*Melittin learned Fury Attack!*
Old 03-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #188
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Cele smiled as Six, the shy little Foongus, wanted to meet Cordy. The timid Paras was still clinging to Cele's leg as if for dear life. He kneeled on one knee so Cordy could better hear him. "Hey, Cordy?" he called. The Paras looked up at him. "This Foongus here, his name is Six, and he wants to meet you." Cele said, gesturing at the aforementioned Foongus. The Paras looked over at the Foongus, and slowed walked towards him. Upon reaching him, she began to speak. "H-hi. My name is Cordy. M-my trainer said you wanted to meet me." she struggled to maintain eye contact the Foongus she was addressing.

Shade listened as Cyanide explained her life, coming from a huge litter of fourteen. "That must've been cool. I wish I had that many siblings..." Shade sighed. Just then, another Eevee approached the pair. However, this was not an ordinary Eevee. He had a greyish coat with a whiter collar. Cyanide quickly introduced him as Kuranes, her half-brother. "You have more siblings?" he asked in shock, before turning to Kuranes. "Hello, Kuranes. I'm Shade, another Eevee."

Luna greeted Raijin, telling him that it was nice to see him again. "Luna, where is this place? Could it be your home? If so, it is very nice. A beautiful home for a beautiful Pokemon." he said, already starting with the compliments.

It seemed that the Venipede couple could not get any privacy, as a Kakuna was still lurking in the corners. He apologized for getting in their way, then began to slowly hop his way out of the kitchen. He complained at made it known how he lamented his Kakuna form and couldn't wait to evolve into Beedrill. At the mention of evolution into Beedrill, Salazar took on a nervous expression, and tried to convince him that he was fine as a Kakuna. The Kakuna argued back how inefficient his form was at moving, and that he would be much more powerful as a Beedrill. Silane spoke up. "Salazar, is something wrong? I know that you can't have a fear of Beedrill, you fear nothing." Salazar dismissed it as nothing, as the Kakuna continued hopping out. As it seemed they were going to catch a break, Jaws re-entered the kitchen, accompanied by an Axew and a Pawniard, while a Snover was following them. At the same time, the couple yelled the words: "What does it take to get a little Arceusdamn privacy around here!" Salazar asked Jaws why he had returned to the kitchen, and he replied that he was getting a snack. Just then, the Kakuna from before had fallen on its side, as was yelling out profanities and raging all over the place, before he started to glow, his shape changing into one of a Beedrill. Salazar looked like he was about to explode, before the pair of Venipede were engulfed in dark grey smoke. When the smoke cleared, the pair were no longer in the Secret Base. They had no idea where they were, but it was dark and featureless. Silane got closer to Salazar and spoke in a whimpered tone. "Salazar... I'm scared."

Neptune was about ready to launch a Dynamicpunch at this insolent Basculin. Fortunately for her, her teammate, a Stunfisk appeared, and managed to get her to leave Neptune alone. Neptune glared at her the entire time she left. The Stunfisk introduced itself as Rubeus and apologized for Pisces' behavior. "I'm Neptune." he replied. Just then, a Tentacool swam its way towards them, but before Neptune could greet it, a Plusle asked if he could sketch a pitcure of them. "Sure you can! I'd love to see how well you can draw." Neptune said.

Lepido was a witness to Melittin's evolution, and he found himself a bit jealous at it. He looked at the Beedrill strong wings and powerful stingers, then looked at his stubby legs. He walked up to Cele and crawled onto his shoulder. "Hey, Lepido what's wrong?" Cele asked. Lepido pointed at Melittin, then at himself, a sad look on his face. "Is he bothering you?" Cele asked. Lepido shook his head in response. He fired Poison Sting at the wall, becoming stuck in the wall to spell out the word 'EVOLUTION'. "You want to evolve?" Cele asked. Lepido nodded happily. "So I guess I'd better show you your evolved forms, huh?" Cele said as he brought out his blue and silver Pokedex. He typed in a few letters and the result came up. "Dustox, the Poison Moth Pokémon. Toxic powder is scattered with each flap. At night, it is known to strip leaves off trees lining boulevards." Lepido yawned loudly. "Okay, here's the other evolution." Cele said. "Beautifly, the Butterfly Pokémon. Despite its looks, it is aggressive. It jabs with its long, thin mouth if disturbed while collecting pollen." Lepido's eyes widened and he pointed at the picture of Beautifly. "You want to evolve into Beautifly?" Cele asked. Lepido nodded vigorously. "Okay then, you'd better work on evolving into Silcoon first." Cele suggested. Lepido nodded, then walked off, thinking out ideas on how he was going to evolve.

PASBL Record

Old 03-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #189
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"H-hi, Cordy," the Foongus responded to the Paras. "My name is Six. It's nice to meet you." Six was ordinarily just as shy and timid as Cordy was right now, but it seemed that talking to a fellow mushroom Pokemon was giving the Foongus a bit more confidence than usual. Just a bit, anyway.

Raijin asked Luna if where they were was her home, as he started in on the compliments already. The Swoobat smiled and blushed- obvious though the Emolga's flattery was, it was still flattering nonetheless. "Yeah, this is my trainer's house," she replied. "So, how've you been, Rai?"

As the two Venipede found themselves in a strange and dark world, Silane moved closer to Salazar, whimpering, whispering that she was scared. Salazar, too, was scared, but he wasn't gonna let that stop him from being there for Silane. Still, he owed her an explanation of what was going on.

"Silane, I think I should explain what's happening," he said quietly. "When the Haunted Mirror sucked me in and changed my color, there's more to that story. The spirit that haunts the mirror spoke to me... He had heard of my fearlessness, and tried to think of the best way to break my spirit. And... and he told me that... that once my trainer's Weedle became a Beedrill, he would return... for you," he sighed, tears forming in his blood-red eyes. "At first, Keith only had one Weedle, Hermione, and she doesn't want to evolve, so I figured we were in the clear... That's why he changed my color, to make sure I knew that my encounter with him was not just some hallucination. I should have said something, Silane, I'm so sorry..." Just then, a booming cackle echoed all around the two Venipede, seeming to come from every direction at once.

"So, we meet again, Salazar," came the voice. "You see? No one is truly fearless. Everyone has that one thing that is guaranteed to induce palpable levels of panic. For you, it is not threats of bodily injury to you... It is not any one particular species of Pokemon... No, for you, it is the idea of losing Silane that you fear the most."

"You leave her alone," Salazar said, his shaky voice regaining some of his usual confidence. "You will not harm her!"

"Very brave indeed, even in such a hopeless situation," cackled the spirit. "Very well, then. You'll have your chance to fight. If you come out on top, I will return the both of you to where I plucked you from, and you will never hear from me again... unless, of course, either one of you is fool enough to step before the Haunted Mirror again one Halloween... But if I win... Well... Heh heh..."

At that moment, a swirling mass of dark purple mist formed before them, and an ominous, ghostly figure formed before them. Its facial features were vague, yet menacing, and it sported a pair of disembodied hands with creepily long fingers. It vaguely resembled a Haunter, though it was clearly not one.

"I promise you, Silane, I will destroy this menace," Salazar whispered to his beloved, before he sprang into action. The Venipede lunged forward and whirled around in midair, slamming the ghost with a Poison Tail. Not giving any letup, the second Salazar landed he fired off a forceful Sludge Bomb attack. The specter grimaced at the attacks, but the creepy smile returned as it charged up a Shadow Ball, striking Salazar with it at point-blank range. The attack had clearly done great damage, though Salazar was not about to give up. A dark aura cloaked his body as he went off after the ghost. Had it been fleeing, he would have been in hot Pursuit of it. This time, the ghost gave an audible groan as the Dark-type move connected, but the groan turned to insane laughter. The ghost's grin widened unnaturally as its Shadowy hands sprouted eerily glowing Claws and slashed at Salazar. The move had scored a critical hit, and Salazar found it hard to remain conscious. Making a valiant effort, he defiantly stood between Silane and the ghost.

"Give it up," cackled the ghost as it fired off another Shadow Ball- however, Salazar was able to throw up a Protect, shielding both himself and Silane. "You're out of your league here, Salazar. Do the smart thing and bow to the inevitable."

"Never!" Salazar roared as he unleashed another Sludge Bomb. This time, it appeared to poison the ghost, who grunted in response to this.

"Poisoned, eh? Didn't expect this," muttered the spirit. "Ah, well, all the better for my Facade!" he shouted as he unleashed aforementioned attack, sending Salazar skidding backwards. Try as he might, the Venipede could not get back to his feet.

"No... No..." he panted desperately. Laughing, the ghost employed some form of Psychic power to sweep Salazar off to the side. As the spectral form floated closer to Silane (who found herself suddenly unable to move), Salazar gathered his strength and tried to rush to her aid... only to find an invisible Barrier stopping him. "No! Silane!" Salazar exclaimed in horror. Thinking quickly, he curled up and started into a Rollout attack, ramming the Barrier again and again, but with little success. Despite the fact that it didn't appear to have any effect, however, still he tried, rolling into the telekinetically crafted invisible wall. He tried rolling around it at one point, only to find that he was boxed in. Things were looking pretty grim now...
Old 03-18-2013, 03:28 PM   #190
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
While the Timburr went off on her own to look around the house, looking around at the difference of locale than what she was used to, she happened across a cheerful looking Shuppet, who greeted her with some enthusiasm and no air of malignment. Despite this, the fighting type jumped a little.

"Oooooh! That sudden...I not fah...fum...used to ghosts..." she mumbled, her hefty branch holding her up akin to a cane and unlike the usual squared logs held by Timburr. "I called, uh...Tant...yel-lo? No, wait...Tan...tell...ya? Ooh...not easy to pru...pohn...say."

Shaking her head, Tantalia looks up at the floating ghost with some interest. "Lah-pis say Shuppet be mah...mean to others...that true?"

Over at the tank, the Tentacool kept a cheerful mood as the Stunfisk and Wartortle, who went by Rubeus and Neptune, seemed ready to talk only for what seemed to be a Pikachu but on closer inspection was a Plusle appeared, requesting if they could draw the water pokemon. With an attempted smile, the Tentacool attempted to speak, only for a few bubbles to emerge. Crestfallen, the jellyfish looked out at the scene outside the tank before inspiration came to him. Inhaling, he gave a gentle spurt and released a small wave of sludge at the glass, dirtying it...until the Tentacool realised that the poisonous water was diffusing quickly around him in surprise, and towards the two aquatic beings.

As Mistilteinn followed the dragons and Pawniard through to the kitchen, he noticed the small scene before him between the Venipede and Kakuna, which then became sidetracked when the Axew turned around and questioned his presence, taking on a dominant stance designed to make the youngster more intimidating.

The Snover was unperturbed.

"Now, now, calm down. I was merely curious as to what was through here and just followed from curiosity, no harm meant. I understand if you're a bit concerned, what with my affinity to cold, but at the same time you have quite a lot to learn about making first impressions."

"Yup, you could say that," a voice from behind the tree called out as a dragon and floating orange rock approached from behind.

"Nuhuko? Why are you here? I was sure you mentioned you needed a bit of rest from the, and I quote, 'malevolent energies associated with this area.' And when did Cal get here?"

"Oh, hush you. Tell you what Misty, I'll keep-" the Gabite started just before a sudden shard beaned him, plopping him on his rear as the Snover's leer sharpened.

"Do. Not. Call. Me. That."

"Uh, sorry. As I was saying, you go have fun with our moon pumpkin, I'll entertain this feisty little bugger here," he chuckles, motioning towards the Axew as the ice type shrugged and wandered into the kitchen further with the Lunatone, leaving the dragon to deal with the tyke.

"Top of the morning, name's Caladbolg, Cal for short, and I think you could use a bit of a boost, wee one. Now where were you off to? I think you'll find me more accompanying that Jacques Fraughxt over there."

"Bloody land shark..." the Frosted Tree grumbled as he walked into the kitchen behind Nuhuko, just before thumping into the rear of the rock type. As he raised a digit in protest, he noticed the Lunatone's normally tranquil, if crimson, eyes were strangely glaring around.

"That aura...too familiar..." he hummed, eyes transfixed on the spot where the two Venipede once stood, but had vanished.

"Nu?"

"Mistilteinn. I have been quiet about this, but the day I changed...I found myself in a void, a voice noting my immaterial form and drawing off my uncertainty of my lifespan before cursing my body into this orange form."

"Huh, you worry about dying? You shouldn't be, Lapis mentioned you guys can survive for a thousand years or so, give or take a decade."

"No." Nuhoko turned towards the spot, eyes sharpened in an unsettling leer before rolling to face the Snover. "That same void had an aura...a trace of which I detect at that very spot, as though someone closed a door and locked it, but forgot to remove the key from the padlock...and I possess a little grudge for the shock I took." Hovering towards the spot, the Lunatone focused towards it, while the Snover squinted at the vast expanse of air before him. "A door can be opened with a twist...get over here, I believe I have a plan."

"Oh, bugger...what now?" Mistilteinn sighed before plodding beside the Lunatone, only for a protective bubble to form around the pair. "Why would keeping us in a sphere open some door?"

"It is a long shot, but if you could produce the same condition as within the void with your mist, I should be able to focus and use some form of psychic ability to get in. It is not exactly teleportation beyond the locked door, but rather teleporting the lock itself to this side of the door. If it works, be ready for whatever is on the other side. If not, feel free to laugh at me."

Shrugging, the ice pokemon opened his mouth and began to fill the dome with mist, while the meteorite's eyes took a cyan, then magenta hue as he focused his memories into that incident that Halloween..

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #191
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Lizzie rolls her head back a bit and snorts at the Snorunt's light suggestion that she had a bit to learn about making a proper introduction, which is supported by the Gabite that joins in the conversation accompanied by a floating celestial companion. If your first impression of me is that I don't give a flying fuck about first impressions, then I'd say I've done a damn good job representing myself, Lizzie growls in response. If you mean no harm, then fair enough. That is all I needed to know from you.

The Axew observes the interactions between the Gabite and "Misty" with some measure of amusement; much as she would normally resent the Gabite's description of her as a "little bugger," the older dragon's jolly demeanor and sudden interest in her perks her curiosity enough to stave off any anger from building at the moment. As the Snover and Lunatone leave the hatchling and her new conversation partner to their own devices, the Gabite introduces himself as Caladbolg (or Cal for short), and asks the "wee one" where she is going, commenting that she is likely to enjoy his company far more than that of his icy teammate. The Axew makes strong eye contact with the Gabite, though her dominant stance seems to have shifted from a pre-attack posture to more of a quiet determination.

The name's Lizzie, the Axew says by way of introduction, the irritation previously underlying her tone having softened quite a bit. I was accompanying my new friend Jaws and that paranoid Pawniard over there. She briefly nods her head in their direction to indicate them to Cal. Jaws has some steel pipes for us to bite through... Help strengthen the jaws and all that. Of course, if you have your own plans, I'd love to hear them. The deep chuckle that emanates from Lizzie's throat is gritty and dark, but pleasant enough in comparison to her usual growls and snarls.

Meanwhile, though Kuranes seems a little disheartened by the fact that Cyanide had forgotten to even mention him as a member of her family tree, his mood is easily reversed by Shade's polite greeting.

Nice to meet you, Shade! Like Cyanide said, my name's Kuranes. The shiny Eevee grins widely with his introduction, his ears perking and his tail swishing eagerly. I apologize for eavesdropping, but it sounds like you have a really nice trainer! Cele, you said his name was? Sounds like he's really helping in guiding you towards the path you were meant to take. The shiny Eevee sighs wistfully, his grey eyes looking off into the distance. It seems as if the Sun and Moon have both called upon a number of my half-siblings and companions... He stops short, as if a thought has overtaken his mind, and his expression appears somewhat pensive.

In another room, Coselle and Keith are joined by Myrtle, who is drawn in by their discussion of Scorpius and Lizzie's shared desire to beat August in battle. Myrtle seems less than enthusiastic about Scorpius in particular, and his loud clamoring every time he entered the Bar about wanting to battle the Dragonite. Coselle smirks a bit at this. "The Dragonite, huh? The Skorupi does not even bother giving her a name?" Keith agrees that Scorpius' tendency to rush into battle could be problematic at times, but on the positive side, even when he is completely outmatched, as he was with Icarus, at least he goes down fighting in the true spirit of a warrior. Coselle crosses her arms, pursing her lips with clearly discernible doubt. "August certainly speaks of that trait as noble... but I have never agreed with her on that. Only fools fight to the death for pride and honor. The wiser among us have the good sense to run when they are outmatched, so that they may return on another day when they are stronger. There are far more important things in life than concepts as idealistic and silly as honor."

Chione was no stranger to the land of darkness. Every night since she was born, when she crawled into the refrigerator to fall asleep (much as Marion had tried to persuade her out of the habit), she found herself transported to the voidlands, where silence and nothingness reigned. Even in the very egg where she developed, she had faint memories of being able to see nothing, hear nothing... She could not even feel the shell of the egg around her. It was as if she was suspended in utter blackness, with nothing to even confirm that she was indeed becoming alive at all. An eerie thought for most, but Chione found the silence oddly comforting. Even in the cold emptiness of this blank world, she felt a distinct warmth within her heart, as if she were meant for this place. It was her home away from home. Indeed, it was shocking to Chione when she would hear Marion recount the images and events of her dreams... She had thought that everyone dreamed of the void, and her description of her empty dreamland went so far as to make Marion even paler than usual. Chione did not understand this, but it did not bother her! She was lucky, after all. A lucky girl is not a cursed girl. The two were mutually exclusive in her mind.

Chione had decided upon an afternoon nap to pass the time after playing a game of chess with Cheshire. Sure, she had lost, but it was only because her luck had accidentally rubbed off on him. Reasoning to herself that she needed to recharge her luck reserves, she had hopped into the fridge. Resting her head on a bag of spinach leaves, she nodded off into the featureless void of her dreams, welcoming the silence with open arms...

I promise you, Silane, I will destroy this menace, a voice shouts through the silence. Chione is terribly startled by the sudden sounds in her otherwise serene sleep; she does her best to move around in the darkness, waddling to and fro, inching towards the sound with a mix of curiosity and dread. Who on Earth would disturb her slumber so thoroughly? Marion had always lamented it was impossible to wake Chione when she set her mind to sleeping... Who could have possibly gotten through?

As Chione waddles toward the voice, she hears the sounds of attacks blasting into bodies, as if a battle was raging within Chione's paradise. A strange, ghostly groan catches Chione's ears, and something about the voice strikes Chione as being eerily familiar... Her waddle turning into an awkward run, she rushes toward the battle, her desire to recognize the spirit overtaking her fear.

When she finally reaches the battle, she comes face to face with two Venipede; a male, who is clearly wounded from a terrible fight, and a female, who looks on uninjured but thoroughly terrified. A spectral figure with long fingers and vague facial features laughs menacingly as he uses some sort of psychic ability to brush the male aside, regarding him as little more than a freshly squashed insect. Little Chione feels conflicted; something about the spirit feels... oddly familiar, and yet the terror in the female's eyes compels her to action. She rushes to Silane's side, full of determination to stop her from getting hurt. Somehow, Chione could feel herself drawing power from the darkness surrounding her... She had never tried to attack anyone in her dreams of the void, as indeed there was no one to attack, and yet somehow, she felt more powerful here than she did in the waking world. Her eyes captured by a pale glow, she casts a surprisingly powerful Ice Barrier around herself, close enough to Silane that she is also engulfed by the protective shield of ice. Looking up pleadingly at the spirit, she begs him for answers; Why? Why are you doing this? Why are you even here? I thought... I thought this was my dream!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-18-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #192
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Scolipede

Helena looked visibly upset at how her presence had startled the Timburr. The Fighting-type tried to introduce herself, but found it difficult to pronounce her own name. "Well, it is nice to meet you," Helena said to Tantalia. "And I am sor-ry if I scared you..." The Timburr then asked if it was true that Shuppet were mean to others. "Some of them are, but not all of them," was Helena's answer. "E-ven some of the ones who ap-pear mean are ac-tu-al-ly nice on the in-side, like Myr-tle, a-no-ther Shup-pet my trai-ner owns. All the same, it is best to not get on the bad side of one of my kind," she said quietly. "We are no-to-ri-ous for hol-ding grud-ges... E-ven me... I am not sure I like how I can get some-times," she shuddered. Then, she smiled at the Timburr again. "But you seem ve-ry nice, so I do not think you have a-ny-thing to wor-ry a-bout," she said to reassure Tantalia.

Meanwhile, over in the aquarium, Rubeus noticed that there was sludge in the water, and it was seeping towards him and Neptune. "This could be bad," he muttered, as he made expert use of his Surf to redirect the tainted water in the direction of the tank's filter.

In the strange land of darkness, Silane found herself being protected by the unexpected arrival of Chione. The Snorunt constructed an Ice Barrier around herself and Silane, begging the ghost for answers.

"Well, well, well," the ghost replied in an amused voice. "They call you Chione, do they not? Yes, yes, I remember you... Oh, you think this is a dream?" it chuckled. "Ohhh, no, no, no, no, no. See, we are... in the Haunted Mirror. This is where you go in your mind whenever you go to sleep, given that you came from here in the first place. And as for why I am doing this... I wish to feel the satisfying feeling of fear emanating from the Venipede known as Salazar. It's so much more satisfying when the fear comes from the fearless. And the one thing Salazar fears is losing his lady, so... How about you just step aside and let me... take care of business?" it said in an ominous tone as the spectral balls of fire of a Will-O-Wisp attack formed all around the Ice Barrier, melting it away within the minute. Chione then found herself getting shoved away by the same Psychic force that had pushed Salazar earlier. Then, grinning maniacally, the spirit raised its eerie, disembodied hands above it, and slowly formed a gigantic Shadow Ball.

Salazar, in the process of recovering from his latest failed Rollout attempt, gasped in shock and horror as he saw the size of the Shadow Ball the ghost was charging up. He knew that if an attack of that magnitude landed, his beloved would likely cease to exist. The grim thought of the massive Shadow Ball obliterating Silane played through Salazar's mind, and right now, he knew only one thing for certain; he would not let that happen. Salazar curled up, and started to roll, around and around in circles, building up momentum and speed, getting faster and faster. Soon, he was going so fast that he was but a grey blur, and he soon started to send sparks flying up from the ground. Focusing hard, he rolled faster than he had ever rolled before in his life. Though he had spent most of his strength on the battle, the thought of Silane sustained him, kept him going. So great was his speed that his vision was little more than a bright, bright blur... maybe too bright...

"It's nothing personal, Silane," cackled the spirit as it prepared to launch the Shadow Ball. "This is just how I roll!"

"And this is just how I roll!" came a voice as a rapidly rolling grey blur zoomed forward, smashing right through the Barrier, and ramming the ghost with a forceful Rollout attack. The spirit's humongous Shadow Ball vanished in a relatively harmless "poof" as its source was plowed to the featureless ground. But the blur didn't stop there. It kept rolling, made a wide turn, and rolled right into the spirit again. This time, the blur screeched to a halt, right between Silane and the ghost, and it now became clear what the blur was... a Whirlipede. A dark grey Whirlipede, the color of a Shiny Charizard, with a pair of blood-red eyes. Salazar had evolved into Whirlipede.

"How did you do that?!" the spirit demanded. "That Barrier attack was infused with enough energy to bring an enraged Tyranitar to a screeching halt! How did you break it?"

Salazar glared up at the spirit, filled with energy anew. "Now you listen to me, because I will only say this once," he hissed. "You will not harm Silane. You will bring us all back to where we were before, and you will not bother us ever, ever again. And if you won't, then, well... you got a taste of what Round 2 will be like, just now. We could always go through with that."

The ghost was silent for a moment. Salazar was certainly stronger now, and it hated to admit it, but that Rollout hurt! Besides, it had sampled some most delectable fear from Salazar, and after all, wasn't that what it had been after in the first place?

"Well played, Salazar," the ghost conceded. "However, be advised that I lack the power to change your coloration back-"

"I don't want you to in any case," interrupted Salazar. "I happen to like being like this."

"Very well," the specter replied. "I shall return those I have brought here to where they were." In a puff of grey smoke, Salazar and Silane vanished, and the spirit turned to face Chione. "Oh, you, now," it said to the Snorunt. "I have the shrewd feeling that you have more questions for me. Am I wrong?"

Back in the Secret Base's kitchen, Salazar and Silane reappeared, exactly as they were when they vanished- except, of course, for Salazar's evolution. The Whirlipede turned to look at Silane, a loving look in the one eye visible to her at the moment (he couldn't very well look at her with both eyes, given that they were on opposite sides of his body). "You OK, Silane?" Salazar asked.

"Hey! Hey, you're back!" Jaws exclaimed as he spotted the Venipede and Whirlipede. "Hey- Whoa, Salazar, you look... different, like, kinda."

"I evolved into Whirlipede," Salazar replied dryly.

"No, no, wait, lemme guess, new haircut?" the Gible asked. Salazar could have facepalmed if only he had limbs. "Never mind that- what happened? One minute you was here, and the next you was gone! What's up with that?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," was all the Whirlipede said in response.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Coselle stated that she disagreed with the idea that it was noble to go down fighting, that it was much smarter to flee when you know you're outmatched. Keith shrugged. "You do bring up a valid point," he conceded. "But Salazar's just determined like that. I don't think he'd be able to live with himself if he ever backed out of a fight, that's just how he is. I don't know whether it's noble or stupid, myself...

Code:
What?  Venipede is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Venipede evolved into Whirlipede!

*Salazar learned Iron Defense!*
Old 03-20-2013, 04:16 AM   #193
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Cordy smiled slightly and blushed a bit as Six continued to talk to her, still struggling to make eye contact. "D-does you mushroom ever bother you, l-like mine do?" she asked, eager to know how it was like for another Mushroom Pokemon.

Luna had asked Raijin how he had been doing. "I have been fine, except for the fact that I have been away from you." he said with a wink. "My trainer has taught me some moves because I am going to battle an Umbreon soon." Raijin then jumped into the air, and glided around for a bit. "Luna, there is no space to get airborne in this lovely Base. Can we go outside?" he asked.

Kuranes had commended Shade on his trainer helping guiding him towards the path that he was meant to follow. Shade smiled and said "Yep! I don't know where I would be if not for Cele, but it wouldn't be a better place." Kuranes then turned and looked off in the distance, saying that the Sun and Moon have called upon a number of his siblings and friends. "Kuranes, is something wrong?" he asked.

In the aquarium, some Sludge was making its way to Neptune and Rubeus. It was about to hit Neptune, but luckily Rubeus redirected to the filter with his Surf. "Thanks, Rubeus. I would've been hit. I'll be right back." Then Neptune swam to the Tentacool he saw earlier. "Were you the one who made that Sludge? If so, why?"

Meanwhile, Lepido had gathered a pile of leaves the size of a Snorlax, when Espina the Cacnea walked by. "Hey, Lepido! Whatcha doing?" she asked in her usual joyful tone. "I'm going to eat all these leaves, so I can evolve into Silcoon!" he replied. "Don't be silly Lepido! How can a tiny bug like you eat all these leaves?" she said. As she turned to leave, she heard a loud burp, and she turned back around, seeing Lepido where the pile of leaves had once been. She was speechless. "Woah. However, evolution is not that sim-" she was cut off as Lepido began to glow brightly. His worm-like shape became rounded, and as the glow faded, he was a cocoon-like Pokemon, with a purplish color. Lepido had evolved... into Cascoon. "Yeah, I'm a Silcoon! One step close to my goal! In your face, Espina!" he yelled. Espina recognized the species as Cascoon, but Lepido seemed so happy about evolving into 'Silcoon', that she couldn't ruin it for him. "Congrats on evolving into Cas-Silcoon!" she said, nearly saying Cascoon.

Meanwhile, in the world of darkness, Salazar was explaining to Silane just what the heck happened. On Halloween last year, after Salazar had stepped up to face the Haunted Mirror, and the spirits had decided to play a trick on him by turning him grey. They told Salazar that once his trainer's Weedle became a Beedrill, he would return. He apologized to Silane for not telling her. "It's okay, Salazar. All that's important know is destroying that thing!" she said. She prepared an X-Scissor, but found herself unable to move. Salazar stood up to the spirit, and they made a deal. They would battle, and if Salazar wins, they could go back to the real world. If the spirit won... Silane didn't even want to know. "I promise you, Silane, I will destroy this menace!" Salazar swore as he slammed the ghost with a Poison Tail and followed up with Sludge Bomb, both moves scoring direct hits. The ghost charged up a Shadow Ball and blasted Salazar with it, the ghostly wind within battering him. Salazar then became cloaked with Dark Energy, and rushed at the ghost, the Pursuit attack dealing a nice hit. The ghost groaned, then laughed like a maniac, striking Salazar for a critical hit with his Shadow Claw move. Salazar barely found the strength to stand up, and Silane was almost in tears now. "Stop it! Stop, you stupid ghost!" she said, but to her horror, she still could not move. Salazar stood between the ghost and Silane, still trying to protect her. The ghost fired another Shadow Ball, but this time, Salazar managed to Protect himself and Silane from it, a green sphere preventing them from getting hurt. Salazar spewed another Sludge Bomb, this time poisoning the ghost, who used it to make his Facade stronger. "Salazar!" Silane yelled, feeling helpless. The ghost laughed and used Psychic to toss Salazar away, before approaching Silane. Salazar tried to run to help her, but there was a Barrier blocking him path. He desperately tried to Rollout through and around it, but to no avail.

Then, all of a sudden, a Snorunt jumps into the fray, next to Silane, and forms an Ice Barrier to shield the both of them. She then turns to the ghost, begging him for answers of various questions. The ghost answers all her questions, then melts the Ice Barrier with Will-O-Wisp, then tosses the Snorunt away with Psychic. Then, he forms a massive Shadow Ball above Silane, and as he about to fire it, Salazar uses Rollout, smashing through the Barrier and crashing into the ghost, causing the Shadow Ball to dissipate harmlessly. He turns around, rolling inbetween Silane and the ghost. When he stops rolling, it is clear what has happened. Salazar has evolved into Whirlipede. "Salazar, you evolved! I'd hug you if I were able to move!" Silane cheers. The ghost gets up and demands to know how Salazar broke through the Barrier that was strong enough to stop a raging Tyranitar. Salazar ignores it and threatens the ghost, telling it to never again harm Silane or himself again. The ghost, haven already gotten what he came for, decides to let Silane and Salazar go, sending them back to the Base.

Back at the Base, Silane is overjoyed with Salazar, hugging him and kissing him. "Oh, Salazar, you were awesome! Thanks for saving me! And you evolved on top of that!" she said. Salazar asks Silane if she okay, to which Silane replies "Of course, Salazar." before kissing him once again. Jaws approaches the couple, not noticing Salazar's evolution. "Come on Salazar, we have to show your trainer the new you!" she says.

PASBL Record

Old 03-20-2013, 10:35 AM   #194
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Um... Not... Not really, no," Six replied as Cordy asked whether his mushroom ever bothered him. "Actually, m-my mushroom can help me out, like when I use Defense Curl. B-but, your mushrooms bother you?" Six continued, concern in his small voice.

Raijin mentioned that he was due to battle an Umbreon, and Luna tilted her head. "Cyanide, my trainer's Umbreon, she's due to battle an Emolga," she said to Raijin. "I'm guessing it's you?" The Emolga then asked if they could go outside, where there would be more room to fly. "Sure," smiled Luna as she flapped over to the door, and used her Confusion attack to open it for Raijin.

Silane was nothing short of overjoyed with Salazar, between him saving her, and his evolution into Whirlipede. As she hugged him, he used his antennae to hug her back. She then suggested that they go and show his evolution off to Keith. "Sounds like a plan," Salazar replied as he started to roll towards the door. Curiously, he found that as he rolled, his eyes stayed right side up.

Back in the living room, as Keith was talking to Coselle, he was also watching as Melittin got a feel for his new form, gradually performing more and more complicated aerial maneuvers, and jabbing with his stingers more and more rapidly.

"Ha ha!" Melittin was buzzing. "I think I'm really gonna like being a Beedrill!"

Just then, Keith noticed something grey come rolling into the room. "Salazar?!" Keith said, grinning as he realized what had happened. "Hey! You evolved!" As he said this, he took out his Pokedex.

"Whirlipede, the Curlipede Pokemon, and the evolved form of Venipede," the device droned. "Whirlipede is protected by a hard shell. It attacks its enemies by furiously rolling into them."

"Wow," grinned Keith. "Congratulations, Salazar," he smiled.

Meanwhile, Meowth had started walking around again, and noticed Hyrem. "Hey! Hey, Hyrem," Meowth said as he walked up to him. "I don't suppose ya happened ta bring Selina wit youse?" he asked hopefully.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #195
EpicSquirtle

As Rubeus agreed to Tasu making a sketch of them Tasu smiled before flipping to a new sheet of paper and started to work. ''What happened?!'' Tasu asked suprised as she looked up to see the water filled with sludge. However Rubeus quickly pushed the sludge into the filter using surf. Tasu then went back to work. After about four minutes she was done. ''I'm done!'' Tasu smiled before showing the pokemon the sketch. The sketch showed the three pokemon in great detail. It looked almost if she had been sketching pictures for years. ''What do you guys think?'' Tasu asked.

''Nice to meet you Hannah.'' Sprout said. ''So um how many teammates do you have?'' ''Me I have seven teammates, it makes me kinda feel left out, cause my trainer has a more powerful pokemon for both my types.''

Telpo felt quite sad as he heard Willow's story of her life, how she would take care of the pokemon orphaned by team plasma and how she died in a fire. Just then Millicent gave Willow and Telpo a big hug. ''Well I'm glad that everything worked out'' Telpo said.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #196
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Cordy feels a twinge of jealously when Six tells her that his mushroom actually helps him, instead of hinder him. He shows concern about Cordy's own mushroom's bothering her, making her blush slightly. "W-well, sometimes they help, like w-when I use Stun Spore or Poisonpowder. B-but most of the time, t-they take over... my mind." she says.

Raijin listens as Luna tells him that her own trainer's Umbreon was going to battle an Emolga soon, and she assumed it was him. "Yes, it probably is me? Luna, can you tell what this Umbreon is like? I understand if you don't want to sabotage your trainer's battle though." he asks as Luna opens the door with her Confusion attack. "Thank you." he says as steps outside, and begins to fly around, greatly pleased by the amount of space there is to move. "So, Luna, do you any good sightseeing places around here?" he asks.

Silane was still overjoyed with Salazar's triumph over the ghost as well as his evolution, but she didn't forget one of the reasons she came to this Secret Base. "So, Salazar, do you think we can finally clear out the kitchen with your new strength?" she asks with a smile.

Over in the aquarium, Tasu had finished his sketch of the three Water-Types. Neptune excused his conversation with the Tentacool, and went to check out the picture, which was expertly drawn. "Whoa, Tasu! This is great stuff!" he praises.

Over with Lepido and Espina, the Cacnea, is desperately trying to hide the Cascoon who thinks a Silcoon. As Pokemon walk by, she dismisses them, telling them that 'There's nothing to see here.' Meanwhile, one of Cele's Pokeballs shake and a Corphish emerges in a flash of white light. "Nephro?" Cele asks, confused. "What are you doing here?" he demands. Nephro merely blows some Bubbles into his face and walks off in search of something. When she happens upon Espina she speaks. "Finally, Espina. I've found you. Come, I have an assignment for you in the forest area outside." At that moment, Lepido hops in front of Nephro. "Hi, Nephro! I just evolved into Silcoon! Jealous?" he asks. Nephro opens her mouth and begins to speak. "Lepido, you foolish Bug. You're a Cas-" Espina cuts her off by pushing her. "Espina, what are you doing? Shouldn't the fool know the truth? He's a Cascoon, not a Silcoon." Nephro says. "What are you saying?" Lepido asks. "I''m a Silcoon. I can feel it." he says. Nephro speaks again. "If you're so sure, why don't you ask your trainer?" she says. "I will! And he'll show me that I'm a Silcoon!" Lepido says, hopping away.

When he finally reaches Cele, he is noticed in no time. "Lepido, is that you?" Cele asks. "You've evolved! Congratulations! But... I'm afraid you've evolved into Cascoon, and not Silcoon." he says, using the Pokedex to confirm it. Lepido is almost in tears, and then he sees Espina and Nephro walk by. "You!" Lepido says, referring to Espina. "Why didn't you tell me I was a Cascoon? You made me look like a fool!" he says. "Oh, Lepido. You are a fool." Nephro says. "A glutton, incapable battler and not very smart on top of that." Nephro says, which is enough to piss Lepido off. Lepido leaps at Nephro with a Tackle, prepared to strike her down. However, Nephro is too quick, and hits Lepido with her Vicegrip, clamping her pincer down hard. So hard, in fact, that in punctures the shell that is Lepido, and the Cascoon crumples to the floor. "Fool." Nephro says. As she turns, the punctured hole in the Cascoon begins to glow, and something emerges from it. As the light fades, a Dustox is seen in the air. "STOP CALLING ME FOOL!" Lepido says, using Confusion to toss Nephro across the room. Cele watches this exchange and evolution. "Lepido! You evolved again, but into Dustox!" Cele says, scanning him with the Pokedex. "So, how do you like your new form?" Cele asks. "Better suited for eating leaves than a Beautifly..." Cele says as he pulls a leaf from behind his back. Lepido happily grabs the leaf and eats it in one bite. "So, I'm thinking that we need a new name to accompany your new form. How about Vene? How does that sound?" Cele asks. Vene replies with a nod and a happy "Dustox!"

PASBL Record

Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #197
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Squirtle

Rubeus looked at the sketch in amazement. "It's amazing, Tasu," he stated, admiring the sketch. "You definitely have a talent for sketching."

As Keith was talking to Coselle, he groaned as his Xtranceiver rang. "It's like this thing is programmed to detect and interrupt conversations," he muttered as he answered. "Hello? This is he. Yeah, I did, but- Well, I dunno, I'm kinda starting to grow attached to him- hmm? You don't say... yeah, I used to have one of those, but I had to give her up, back when the PC laws were more restrictive. Well... Alright, you know what? If you really want one that badly, then you got yourself a deal. I'll be right there." He hung up at that moment, then turned to Coselle. "Well, I got a trade to make," he stated. He headed off for the kitchen, but stopped to scoop Hebenon in his arms. "Sorry, Delilah," he said to the Chinchou. "I'll have Hebenon back to you in no time. Hebenon, we got a little trip to make, you up for Teleporting me to the Cable Club and back?" The Qwilfish nodded. Satisfied with this, Keith continued on into the kitchen. "Hey, Jaws?" Keith said. "Listen, I just got off the phone with a trainer who's interested in you. What do you say? It's up to you, of course, I'm not gonna make the decision for you just like that. So, would you be OK with this, or not?"

After a few moments of thought, the Gible nodded. Keith sighed, but smiled at Jaws and made to withdraw him, but Jaws protested at this, pointing at Lizzie. "Ah," Keith nodded. "Sure, go ahead and say goodbye," he agreed.

"So, I'm going to a new trainer, it looks like," Jaws said to Lizzie. "I'm not gonna lie, it's actually an exciting thought, much as I like Keith here. I'll see you again, though, I'll make sure of that much," the Gible said to the Axew. "I don't care if I gotta drag my new trainer over to your trainer's home, I'll see you again, and then we'll settle who's better at chewing through steel. I'm looking forward to that already," he smiled as he shook the Axew's hand. "Good meeting ya, Lizzie." Then, he turned back to Keith and nodded. Keith withdrew his Gible, then nodded to Hebenon, who Teleported them out of the base.

"Um... Oh, Hebenon told me this..." murmured Hannah as Sprout asked how many teammates she had. "Um... Thirty-four, I think. It's a really big team," she said. Sprout confessed that she felt a little left out, given that Jake had a more powerful Grass-type and Poison-type than her. "I understand that," Hannah said. "Keith's got several other Water-types on the team and waaaaay more Poison-types, and I'm probably the weakest of all of them. I don't let it bother me, though, he always tries to make sure none of us ever feel left out," she smiled.

"You are kind to say that, Telpo," Willow stated, still only allowing Telpo and Millicent to hear her. "I will say it once more- Millicent is lucky to have you."

"That's awful," Six murmured as Cordy stated that her mushrooms mostly took over her mind. "Why do they do that?"

At Silane's question, the Whirlipede grinned. "I guess we'll find out, won't we?" he replied as he started rolling back towards the kitchen.

At that moment, Keith and his Qwilfish rematerialized in the living room, right where Keith had been standing near Coselle. After setting Hebenon on the floor so he could go back to Delilah, Keith grinned at Coselle, a Poke Ball in his hand. "Well, hopefully, Jaws is having fun with his new trainer," Keith stated. "Meanwhile, I'd like for everyone to meet... Chance!" he exclaimed as he launched the ball upwards, and in a flash of light, a Squirtle materialized. The Tiny Turtle Pokemon looked around the room, but before she could do anything, an Ivysaur came running over.

"Oooh, hi!" Pomona said to the Squirtle. "My name's Pomona, what's yours?"

"Hi, Pomona!" smiled Chance. "My name's Chance. Keith just got me, are you my teammate?"

"Yeah, I am!" nodded Pomona. "Ooh, so we're gonna be teammates! Oh, that's so cool! C'mon, Chance, I'll show you around!"

"All right!" the Squirtle replied as she happily followed Pomona as the Ivysaur proceeded to give her newest teammate a tour of the house.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-25-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #198
EpicSquirtle

''Yeah my trainer always tries to make sure no one feels left out'' Sprout replied. ''It's not that he doesn't do a decent job at it, though he seems to be favouring his Plusle and Joltik as of recent, I'm not sure why.''

As Willow said that Millicent was lucky to have him Telpo shook his head. ''No, I'm lucky to have her''

''Thanks you guys'' Tasu smiled as she admired her work. ''Though, I think there is something missing, maybe a bit of spark to it'' ''Well what do you guys think,do you think it's missing something?'' Tasu asked the two pokemon.

Meanwhile, for the first time in a while, Bubbles was actually happy for once. Having just finished some Pecha berries, she was feeling like a swim. She looked around the room and eventually found the aquarium and quickly went over. However as soon as she approached she spotted Rubeus. She quickly froze. ''Oh come on, I was trying to avoid Rubeus'' Bubbles thought grumply. ''Well no point in running away'' ''Um oh hey Rubeus, didn't think you would be here''
Old 04-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #199
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, were either of them his very first Pokemon?" Hannah asked. "Keith sometimes tends to favor his Weezing because they were his very first Pokemon, after all. Oh, and he also sometimes seems to favor whichever Pokemon he got most recently, to make them feel welcome. Maybe that's why?" she suggested.

"No, I'm lucky to have you," smiled Millicent.

"I think you are both lucky to have each other," Willow stated firmly.

Tasu asked the Pokemon if her sketch was missing something, at which point a Squirtle approached them. "Hi," smiled the Squirtle as she addressed the Plusle. "I'm Chance, who are you- ohhh, wow, did you draw this?" she added, noticing the sketch. "Wow, that's awesome!"

Rubeus was about to answer Tasu's question when he was greeted by a familiar Corphish. "Oh, hello, Bubbles!" smiled Rubeus, looking genuinely happy to see the Corphish. "And seeing as this is my trainer's house, I think it only makes sense that I be here, right?" he added, still smiling warmly. "It's good to see you again," the Stunfisk said. "Haven't seen you since that day at the Bar- Pisces, NO!" the Stunfisk exclaimed- for at that moment, the Blue-Striped Basculin was silently swimming up behind the Corphish, clearly in the mood for a lobster dinner. Furious, Rubeus made use of his Surf to sweep the Basculin away with a powerful current of water. "Are you OK, Bubbles?" he asked the Corphish once Pisces was out of sight. "I am so sorry about Pisces," he said. "Don't take it personally, she's a predator first and foremost, and she is by no means a picky eater. Fortunately, Keith is able to keep her in line for the most part."
Old 04-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #200
EpicSquirtle

Telpo was about to respond to Willow's statment when suddenly a Nuzleaf approached him. "Um Telpo, I need to ask you a favour, could you come here for a moment?" Kage asked. "Sorry, I'll be back" Telpo said before teleporting over to Kage. "What do you want?" Telpo asked."Well as you know, up until recent everyone thought of me as an evil pokemon right? Well everyone now knows I'm not evil, well except for one, and I want it so everyone knows I'm not evil" Kage explained. "And you need my help because?" Telpo asked. "Because the one that still doesn't know I'm not evil is human, his name is Kieth"
"Oh ok, I can help you with that, follow me" Telpo said before floating over to Kieth.
"Hello Kieth, it's me Telpo, I'm sorry to bug you but I'm here to clear a friends name." Telpo told Kieth via telepathy. "Her name is Kage, you may know her as an evil maniac but I'm here to explain the truth......" Telpo said before telling Kieth the whole story.

"Thanks" Tasu replied to the Squirtle. "My name is Tasu, I'm an aspiri
ng artist, what's your name?"

"It's good to see you again as well" Bubbles smiled. Just then Rubeus used surf to sweep away a Basculin that Bubbles hadn't even seen, preventing her from becoming a lobster dinner. Rubeus then asked if she was ok and apologized for the Basculin's behavior. "Yeah I'm fine, oh and no need to apologize for that Basculin"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases