UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > UPN News

Old 08-31-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
deoxys
Fog Badge

Mewtwo amiibo coming Oct 23 in EU and Nov 13 in NA

Mewtwo's amiibo will finally be launching in Europe and Australia on the 23rd of October and the 13th of November in North America at the suggested retail price of $12.99 or your regional equivalent.

A small number of non-US based sites are already offering pre-orders, such as EB Games in AU for $17.95 AUD. No word yet on if this will be a exclusive to a certain retail chain in the US yet or not, but either way I imagine this will not be an easy amiibo to come across based on Nintendo's history of amiibo supply, especially with the popularity of the character.

deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:48 PM   #2
Quilavaflare
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Quilavaflare
Well, things actually seemed to going better with the release of the retro pack amiibos. I had heard that some stores actually had a good amount of leftovers. Some gamestops even got 40 or so, it has been claimed. Of course, that's just what I had heard from others, I wouldn't get my hopes up. My theory is just that Nintendo has actually been trying to get stuff together, but got a little bit preemptive and had everything set in stone for a few future releases already... Anyway, I'm just spewing stuff I guess. The retro could have just been unpopular or people were just fibbing. Regardless, I have higher hopes for the future, and I'm not quite ready to make Mewtwo the exception yet. I'll definitely be trying to pick him up if possible!

Friend Code/Username list
Spoiler: show
3DS: 0748-3092-2840
Y Trainer Name: Roy
[Friend Safari: Paras, Vivillon, Beautifly]
Pokemon Showdown: Quilavaflare
Nintendo Network: Snowboos

Quilavaflare is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > UPN News