UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 10:32 AM   #276
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Egg Nog Bonbon, x1 Fresh Water, x1 Air Balloon, and x1 Pair of Soulmate Pendants!
Dropping all 4 back in!
Old 08-18-2021, 06:26 PM   #277
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Black Apricorn, x1 Iron, x1 Escape Rope, and x1 Magical Giratina-O Plushie!
Picking up:

1x Black Apricorn
1x Iron
1x Escape Rope
1x Magical Giratina-O Plushie

Giving the Magical Giratina-O Plushie to Oricorio-S to teach her XM SHADOW FORCE.

Dropping off 4x Sitrus Berries (2-5 of 5).

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 08-19-2021 at 07:19 AM.
Old 08-19-2021, 08:56 AM   #278
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Surprise Mulch, x1 TR Spikes, x1 TR Hyper Voice, and x1 Eevee Plushie![/b][/i]
Collecting. Throwing the Surprise Mulch back in, along with a Team Aqua Ball, a Blue Skull Ball and a Blue Cyber Ball.

Last edited by Ironthunder; 08-19-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-19-2021, 02:05 PM   #279
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Eerie Impulse, x1 Ultra Ball, x1 Lemonade, and x1 White Chocolate Candy!
Picking these items up, thanks! Putting 1 TM Rollout (used), 1 Babiri Berry (out of 3), 1 Rindo Berry (out of 3), and 1 Shuca Berry (out of 3) into the gacha.
Old 08-20-2021, 07:34 PM   #280
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ground Gem, x1 Net Ball, x1 Black Flute, and x1 Skull of Forgotten Souls!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Amaze Mulch, x1 Honey, and x1 Psychic Gem, and x1 Bouquet of Baby's Breath!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Timer Ball, x1 Mental Herb, x1 TM Explosionl, and x1 Feather Candy!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 X Attack, x1 TM THunderbolt, x1 Damp Mulch, and x1 Kebia Dog!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the second in a rainbow package and the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Tri Attack, x1 Very Hot Cross Bun, x1 Energy Powder, and x1 Bunny Bonnet!

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Max Repel, x1 Clear Shard, x1 Burn Heal, and x1 Aqua Ball!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Guard Spec., x1 Holly Sprig, x1 HEavy Ball, and x1 Snow Ball!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 X Attack, x1 Bea5t Ball, x1 Yellow Shard, and x1 Ground Ball

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Casteliacone, x1 Potion, x1 X Defend, and x1 Fizzy Ball!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-20-2021, 07:48 PM   #281
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Timer Ball, x1 Mental Herb, x1 TM Explosionl, and x1 Feather Candy!
Claiming with my thanks. Using the TM on my Shiny Sawk.

*Dakim learned Explosionl!*

Meanwhile, a Chatot flies in out of seemingly nowhere and swipes the Feather Candy right out of my hand.

*??? grew to level 2!*

*??? grew to level 3*
Old 08-21-2021, 01:37 AM   #282
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Electric Seed, x1 TM Sweet Scent, x1 TM Revenge, and x1 Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 08-21-2021, 12:11 PM   #283
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Electric Seed, x1 TM Sweet Scent, x1 TM Revenge, and x1 Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango!

Claiming. Teaching Waffle the Audino TM Sweet Scent, teaching Milanor the Riolu TM Revenge, and William the Litwick CM Fire Shield

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-21-2021, 05:30 PM   #284
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Amaze Mulch, x1 Honey, and x1 Psychic Gem, and x1 Bouquet of Baby's Breath!
Claiming.
Old 08-22-2021, 10:23 PM   #285
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ground Gem, x1 Net Ball, x1 Black Flute, and x1 Skull of Forgotten Souls!
Collecting the above and tossing in another 4 Water Energy cards into the Cram.
Old 08-23-2021, 12:55 AM   #286
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 X Attack, x1 TM THunderbolt, x1 Damp Mulch, and x1 Kebia Dog!
Collecting these. Using my TM Thunderbolt on my Shadow Pachirisu.

Throwing in the last four Water Energies I have for gacha purposes
Old 08-23-2021, 03:38 AM   #287
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Throwing Psychic Energy #11-14 of 23 into the gacha.
Old 08-23-2021, 06:56 AM   #288
Lil'twick
Insanity

Putting in x1 Absorb Bulb, x1 Roseli Berry, x1 Poke Doll, and x1 Electric Seed into the gacha.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 08-23-2021 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-23-2021, 07:54 AM   #289
Connor
Flashbacker

Throwing in Amaze Mulch, Honey and 2 Wacan berries.
Old 08-23-2021, 09:15 AM   #290
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 X Attack, x1 Bea5t Ball, x1 Yellow Shard, and x1 Ground Ball!
Recycling the lot.
Old 08-23-2021, 02:48 PM   #291
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Tossing in:
x1 Awakening
x1 Bug Gem
x1 Star Shades Accessory
x1 Moon Tiara Accessory
Old 08-24-2021, 02:17 AM   #292
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the second in a rainbow package and the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Tri Attack, x1 Very Hot Cross Bun, x1 Energy Powder, and x1 Bunny Bonnet!
Claim:
TM Tri Attack
Very Hot Cross Bun
Energy Powder
Bunny Bonnet

Dropoff:
Base Set Machop Card
Base Set Magmar Card

Base Set Drowzee Card
Base Set Gastly Card
Old 08-26-2021, 03:42 PM   #293
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Guard Spec., x1 Holly Sprig, x1 HEavy Ball, and x1 Snow Ball!
Picking up:

1x Guard Spec
1x Holly Sprig
1x Heavy Ball
1x Snow Ball

Dropping off 2x Rindo Berries (1-2) & 2x Kasib Berries (1-2).
Old 08-27-2021, 06:00 PM   #294
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Casteliacone, x1 Potion, x1 X Defend, and x1 Fizzy Ball!
Picking these items up, thanks! Putting the above X Defend (it should be called X Defense now) and 3 Rindo Berries into the gacha.
Old 08-27-2021, 07:43 PM   #295
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Hyper Potion, x1 /Repeat Ball, x1 Red Flute, and x1 Ghostly Shoes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Lure, x1 Pink Apricorn, x1 Full Restore, and x1 Shell Bell!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Egg Bomb, x1 Ice Heal, x1 Fluffy Tail, and x1 Pure Incense!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Antidote, x1 Grass Gem, and x1 TM Icicle Spear, and x1 Dragon Ball!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Encore, x1 Feahter Ball, x1 Black Apricorn, and x1 Dusk Stone!

grassyglide: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Rager Candy Bar, x1 Timer Ball, x1 Electric Ball, and x1 Rain Candy!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the and the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Max Potion, x1 Super Potion, x1 Mental Herb, and x1 Gingerbread Ball!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Stable Mulch, x1 Room Service, x1 Lure, and x1 Lagging Tail!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Carbos, x1 X Attack, x1 Nest Ball, and x1 Life Orb!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 08-28-2021 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Fixing a minor mistake
Old 08-27-2021, 07:54 PM   #296
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Egg Bomb, x1 Ice Heal, x1 Fluffy Tail, and x1 Pure Incense!
Claiming with my thanks. Using the TM on my Magby.

*Magby learned Egg Bomb!*
Old 08-27-2021, 10:57 PM   #297
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Clear Shard, x1 Throat Spray, x1 Unicorn Horn, and x1 Magical Umbreon Nightlight!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 08-30-2021, 09:58 AM   #298
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Max Repel, x1 Clear Shard, x1 Burn Heal, and x1 Aqua Ball!
Putting all 4 back in!
Old 08-30-2021, 01:07 PM   #299
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes
grassyglide: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Rager Candy Bar, x1 Timer Ball, x1 Electric Ball, and x1 Rain Candy!
Picking these up. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2021, 02:47 PM   #300
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Clear Shard, x1 Throat Spray, x1 Unicorn Horn, and x1 Magical Umbreon Nightlight!
Picking these up.

Slapping my last two Chartis and last two Wacans into the Cram.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records