UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 03:57 PM   #37126
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Man I so want to buy upgrades for my base, but seeing that I have no time to RP in it anyways, and I prefer to save my coins for a Porygon, it is more wise for me to stay put and not spend despite the sale.

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
Old 10-23-2015, 06:34 PM   #37127
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Happy birthday, MZ! And congrats on Eld's evolution!
Old 10-23-2015, 06:38 PM   #37128
myahoo
Soul Badge

Ugh. Done. *tosses updates out there* Relatively shorter ones this time, people. Hope they're up to par.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:45 PM   #37129
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Happy birthday, MZ! And congrats on Eld's evolution!
Thanks! Volcarona is all kinds of awesome.
Also, Levin really needs to stop going on these massive ego-trips, but they're so fun to write :P
Old 10-24-2015, 08:18 PM   #37130
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Heads up from Blighty - clocks have juuuuuuust gone back, so remember to hold off an hour later than normal before doing your Monday stuff tomorrow!

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Spoiler: show

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari

Old 10-24-2015, 08:22 PM   #37131
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Seeing as I tend to do my Monday stuff as soon as the date rolls over, appreciate the heads-up.
Old 10-25-2015, 06:32 AM   #37132
Mercutio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Heads up from Blighty - clocks have juuuuuuust gone back, so remember to hold off an hour later than normal before doing your Monday stuff tomorrow!
I hate the sleeping pattern you get from a job with regular hours. Woke up at 7.
Old 10-25-2015, 01:33 PM   #37133
Heather
Naga's Voice

Oh snap am I too late for the FBirthday thread? Because I was super busy yesterday and it totally slipped my mind >_>

Quote:
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 10-25-2015, 01:58 PM   #37134
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

As I'm lead to understand as long as it's still up you can claim from it
Old 10-25-2015, 02:16 PM   #37135
Heather
Naga's Voice

Phew, got that done.

...and now it occurs to me that I'm not going to have a use for a lot of that stuff. Oh cent.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2015, 05:21 PM   #37136
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles Fowl II View Post
...and now it occurs to me that I'm not going to have a use for a lot of that stuff. Oh cent.
Even if there is a lot of stuff that you personally may not use, nearly every member of Fizzy Bubbles gets a ton of use out of the Super Pass. You use the Super Pass in the shops on a Monday, and it allows you to do the following:
  • get two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one
  • have up to two of your Pokémon receive two levels in the Daycare instead of one level
  • have one of your Pokémon learn two Egg or MT moves OR have two of your Pokémon learn one free Egg or MT move each
  • receive two Happiness Points (HPs) from the Beauty Salon instead of one
So if you want to get a head start, you may want to take a look at the Pokédex for your team and decide who you'd most rather drop off at the Daycare this week vs. who you'd most rather drop off at the Move Tutor.

If it helps you to make your decision, we will probably (no guarantees) get a Super Pass on Halloween as well. So you can plan for what I said above to be happening twice, and to figure out who you would most like to receive four levels (instead of two), four Move Tutor moves (instead of two), etc. I'll repeat though that this isn't guaranteed and that the staff has made it clear in the past that they don't enjoy being predictable or having people come to expect certain gifts. So ... don't expect it, but do expect it? But don't expect it?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you're not a hoarder, you can either use your Magical Black Glass Rose to teach a Pokémon on your team Fatal Attraction (I am sure the staff would very much appreciate the item seeing its intended use! ) or else you can trade the item to an older member if you have no use for it.

The berries can be used to make good Pokéblocks for Contests.

If you have no interest in contests, you can probably find a market for your contest items. The more contest items a contest hopeful possesses, the more options he/she has when entering a contest.
Old 10-25-2015, 06:28 PM   #37137
Heather
Naga's Voice

I taught Grace Fatal Attraction, as it were. Now, don't get me wrong, even if I have no use for many of the items yet, I will still hold on to them...

Speaking of Super Pass shenanigans, I need to figure out when I last adopted, to see if I can't adopt again real quick, since I have two Pokemon, one of which is in a Zone., but I do not want to see any of that Pass go to waste.

The Trading Card Pass, however...THAT will see use if only to trade the cards. I may have amassed an IRL collection, but the actual game would force me to run mono Grass for lack of actual amounts of other energy cards.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2015, 06:36 PM   #37138
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

If anyone is looking to do some spriting, I could use a Teddiursa with the Green Barette from FB Birthday, as well as a Male Kricketot and Male Kricketune with the Top Hat please. Do I make those arrangements here or in the Boutique?
Old 10-25-2015, 07:48 PM   #37139
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

jj: I'll give those sprites a shot in a little while. As for where such arrangements are made... I don't know. They're accessories you already got, and you generally would only post in the Boutique to buy the items in question, such as when I bought Vinny his fedora, or Crabbe his Captain Stomach costume. Maybe you just link to them in the Pokémon's profile to indicate that they're wearing them, like you would with hold items.

EDIT I: Did the sprites. Currently making the backgrounds transparent and then I just have to upload them.

EDIT II:

On another note, it's time for Missingno. Master Monday Mimicry Something Something I Don't Know, Now With Extra Super Pass Flavoring!

Pokémart/Candy Store: Collected and deposited not one, but TWO Rare Candies! Not a bad way to jump-start my hoard again.

Daycare: Picked up Ariana, who grew to level 13 (making it necessary to adjust my Trubbish Day Calendar post) and Bart who grew to level 14, and dropped them both back off. With the Super Pass, of course, for that double-leveley goodness.

Training Center: Nothing as of yet. That shop likely won't see me again until Rakurai completes our trade or I acquire TMs or other move-teaching items to use in there. Or until I free up PC space and get, like, a Chespin or something, but the first two are way more likely to happen first.

Move Tutor: Picked up Luna, who learned Stored Power. Dropped Luna back off to learn Psycho Shift and Flatter with the Super Pass paying for that. Also shelled out 10 so Pisces could learn Agility- little by little I'm making up for missing her birthday.

Salon: Picked up Godric and Rowena with 1 HP apiece, and dropped them both back off. With the Super Pass, of course.

(nicknames: Vinny=Numel; Crabbe/Captain Stomach=Swalot; Ariana=Trubbish; Bart=Scraggy; Luna=Swoobat; Pisces=Blue=Striped Basculin; Godric=Nidoking; Rowena=Nidoqueen)

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-25-2015 at 08:34 PM.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:09 PM   #37140
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
jj: I'll give those sprites a shot in a little while. As for where such arrangements are made... I don't know. They're accessories you already got, and you generally would only post in the Boutique to buy the items in question, such as when I bought Vinny his fedora, or Crabbe his Captain Stomach costume. Maybe you just link to them in the Pokémon's profile to indicate that they're wearing them, like you would with hold items.

EDIT I: Did the sprites. Currently making the backgrounds transparent and then I just have to upload them.

EDIT II:

On another note, it's time for Missingno. Master Monday Mimicry Something Something I Don't Know, Now With Extra Super Pass Flavoring!

Pokémart/Candy Store: Collected and deposited not one, but TWO Rare Candies! Not a bad way to jump-start my hoard again.

Daycare: Picked up Ariana, who grew to level 13 (making it necessary to adjust my Trubbish Day Calendar post) and Bart who grew to level 14, and dropped them both back off. With the Super Pass, of course, for that double-leveley goodness.

Training Center: Nothing as of yet. That shop likely won't see me again until Rakurai completes our trade or I acquire TMs or other move-teaching items to use in there. Or until I free up PC space and get, like, a Chespin or something, but the first two are way more likely to happen first.

Move Tutor: Picked up Luna, who learned Stored Power. Dropped Luna back off to learn Psycho Shift and Flatter with the Super Pass paying for that. Also shelled out 10 so Pisces could learn Agility- little by little I'm making up for missing her birthday.

Salon: Picked up Godric and Rowena with 1 HP apiece, and dropped them both back off. With the Super Pass, of course.

(nicknames: Vinny=Numel; Crabbe/Captain Stomach=Swalot; Ariana=Trubbish; Bart=Scraggy; Luna=Swoobat; Pisces=Blue=Striped Basculin; Godric=Nidoking; Rowena=Nidoqueen)
I really appreciate your work MM. Kricketot and Kricketune look great. Is it possible to shrink the barrette down a little on Teddiursa? It's a tad too big for the sprite.

MMMMMMMMMMMSIDK - SPE! (Super Pass Edition)

Pokemart - Not one but two Candies! Weeeeeeeeee!
Daycare - Sewaddle and Combee are getting two more levels. Combee is just about done with her stay. Not sure who will go next before I can get Burmy in.
Salon - Burmy and Golett continue their stay at the Salon. Golett is almost done.
Move Tutor - Dropped my Drifloon off for an attack each. Usually I do that at Halloween, but there's a reason for that.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:24 PM   #37141
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
I really appreciate your work MM. Kricketot and Kricketune look great. Is it possible to shrink the barrette down a little on Teddiursa? It's a tad too big for the sprite.
Is this any better?
Old 10-26-2015, 12:17 AM   #37142
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Wow. That's loads better! You are great with sprites man. Thank you!
Old 10-26-2015, 12:59 AM   #37143
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Thanks, glad you like it.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:16 AM   #37144
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Oh bloody hell. I thought I adjusted all the clocks I had. Turns out I forgot the most important one: my alarm clock. I can still feel the effects of the forgetfulness. Even if it is just one hour.

>Dialling M for Missingno Master Monday Mimicry
Bellsprout and Pineco stay another day in the Daycare
My two big lugs Slaking and Wailed are getting some big love in the form of happiness points
My two dragons are being taught Thrash and Outrage

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 10-26-2015, 08:14 AM   #37145
Rakurai
Boulder Badge

I only now remembered to pick up my FB birthday stuff, then the post got locked while I was in the process of typing out the claim. Oh well. Not like I would've ever actually put most of the stuff to use.

In any case, are there any zones with openings currently? I'm having an adventure itch again.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:11 PM   #37146
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I actually remember at least the general idea of what I dreamed about last night- something about me catching a Shellder in a zone. Either that or going all-out in RPing an Egg House pickup post for a Shellder- considering the kind of thing I got in mind should I ever hatch a Chespin, I couldn't really tell. Either way, no idea where that came from- the only Shellder I intend to have in FB is the one on Dudley's tail.

Rakurai: I don't know whether Pest still has an opening in Cloud Garden or if someone's taken that spot. I'm pretty sure, however, that MarbleZone is still accepting Cascadia updatees- at least, he's yet to say anything to the contrary as far as I can tell. Same with myahoo and Cortoza, at least as far as I know. To be safe, it might be best to ask them, just to make sure.

(nicknames: Dudley=Shiny Slowbro)
Old 10-26-2015, 02:24 PM   #37147
Heather
Naga's Voice

*crashes through door, faceplants*

MMMMMMMMMMSSIDKsinceIfinallygoteverythingdone

Poke mart: Two Candies, thanks to Super Pass. Gonna record their deposition in a minute.

Daycare: My first visit! Dropped off Ryuko for two levels, thanks again Super Pass!

Move Tutor: After I had my adoption of Magus confirmed, dropped him off for Nasty Plot and Ominous Wind, Super Pass yaaaay

Salon: Given that I only have two Pokemon I can drop off and this is not priority for either, I have yet to go there.

So, with all that out of the way, it's time to finish updates to my Member Post, so it's time to blast off again! *crashes through the wall exiting stage left*

Quote:
Old 10-26-2015, 07:45 PM   #37148
Talon87
時の彼方へ

MM (and applicable others), not sure if you saw this post but since you've made mention of breeding a lot on XYORAS recently I figured it'd be worth a shot to link you to the post and ask if you happened to have anything on my immediate wants list and, if so, if anything on my provisions list was of interest to you.

With the exception of Contrary Serperior (because Contrary Serperior), the creatures listed are all members of my Story Mode teams in BW2 (Samurott, Leavanny, Electivire) or HeartGold (Typhlosion) that I am trying to get back. I've made it my goal to recreate all of my beloved Story Mode team members (only now with 5V/6V IVs and the best natures and moves! ) since I chose not to import them via Pokémon Bank but to instead leave them at home on their native paks. So there isn't really any particular one I want most badly right now, although the one I had in mind that I'd be making first was Tomoe, my female Samurott. Any order works though. These four are the top four I most want to recreate. After these I'll move on to recreating the rest of my HeartGold team; then my Pearl team; then my tiny Emerald team; and finally my Ruby team. Pretty huge project time commitment-wise but at the other end of the tunnel I should have some 40 to 60 Pokémon (I already have ~30) who are properly EV trained, with good moves and natures, who I can use in friendly and competitive battles.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:40 PM   #37149
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Man I'm so lazy. Anyway, as for MMMMSSIDK:

Grabbed a couple Candies, picked up Rincewind the Flygon from the Tutor, now knowing Boomburst, and dropped him back off to learn Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch and Giga Drain, picked up and dropped off Cohen the Placarmour at the Salon, and picked up Cuddy the Paras and Sam the Carvanha from Daycare, dropping Sam back off (Because aaaaah Cuddy only needs one more level, stupid Super Pass) and dropped Trevor the Horsea off along with him.

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari

Old 10-27-2015, 12:29 AM   #37150
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

I didn't have time to use my super pass :'(
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out