UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 02:34 AM   #926
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Pest: Your egg is sure shaking a lot and it rolls off the table falling to the floor and smashing to pieces. You fearfully look down expecting to see a gooey mess but instead see this little slowly get to her feet rubbing her head wondering what she was doing on the floor.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #927
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Pest: Your egg is sure shaking a lot and it rolls off the table falling to the floor and smashing to pieces. You fearfully look down expecting to see a gooey mess but instead see this little slowly get to her feet rubbing her head wondering what she was doing on the floor.
Aw, don't worry too much about it, little one. You'll be in the sky someday. Picking her up in this Pokeball [3/20].
Old 09-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #928
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Talon87 is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday 12th September 2014.
I think my egg's starting to hatch!
Old 09-11-2014, 07:52 PM   #929
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions: Your baby slowly breaks free from his egg and waddles over to you coming to a stop with a look that said "So what if I'm a Numel, I'm bloody awesome!" ... actually he just looks sleepy ...
Putting this saucy little boy in Pokeball (10/10).
Old 09-12-2014, 02:29 AM   #930
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Talon87: Your egg is indeed starting to to hatch and snowflakes erupt as your baby is born. She sneezes and rubs her eyes as searches through the bright lights for her daddy.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:21 PM   #931
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Talon87: Your egg is indeed starting to to hatch and snowflakes erupt as your baby is born. She sneezes and rubs her eyes as searches through the bright lights for her daddy.
Hop on into this PokéBall (6 of 10), little one!
Old 09-14-2014, 11:37 PM   #932
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
blazeVA: Regular September 13 2014 / Enigma September 13 2014 / Mystery October 25 2014
Alright then, its time to pick up another egg! I'll try to keep my RPing to a minimum, I need an excuse to use my Visionary Glade thread again.

Picking up one Steel Core Egg please.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:09 AM   #933
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

blazeVA is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Monday 22nd September 2014.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:49 PM   #934
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap: Your egg hatches into this who eyes up Numel and waddles his way over to him opening his mouth wide, testing to see if he could fit the camel in there.
Picking up this Pokémon eating blob of poison in this Poké Ball (2 of 20)
Old 09-21-2014, 04:33 AM   #935
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Shadowshocker: Regular September 21 2014 / Enigma September 21 2014 / Mystery September 21 2014
Picking up a Water 2 Glacier Egg.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:07 AM   #936
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Shadowshocker is confirmed to hatch a Water 2 Glacier Egg on Sunday 28th September 2014.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:26 AM   #937
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl's Perap: Regular September 21 2014 / Enigma October 05 2014 / Mystery September 21 2014
With yet another fortnight gone in the blink of an eye, Zak awoke with just one thing on his mind: eggs. Not the usual kind you may think about in the morning, these eggs were not scrambled or sunny side up, they contained Pokémon, friends, possibilities.

"Good morning Stace, I trust you're well." Zak smiled a warm smile and waved at the woman who was seated behind the counter but in front of the many shelves of Pokémon eggs of all varieties.

"After changing it up a little, I'm going to go with a faithful Flying Storm egg this week." As the trainer spoke, he scanned the shelves to see which eggs were crackling with the power of thunder and wind. He didn't mind which he received, as long as it was to contain a Pokémon of the flying type.

With an egg selected for him, the man bids farewell to the Egg House host and sets off for a week of wandering aimlessly, perpetually seeking the noises from within his newly obtained and rather silent companion...
Old 09-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #938
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Treepandaone: Regular September 21 2014 / Enigma September 21 2014 / Mystery September 21 2014
Picking up a Normal 2 Pound Egg please.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #939
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions: Regular September 22 2014 / Enigma September 22 2014 / Mystery September 22 2014
Picking up a Fire Core Egg.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:34 PM   #940
Emi

Quote:
blazeVA is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Monday 22nd September 2014.
Blaze walked up too the Egg House, with Atalanta in tow, along with Marche behind him. Cradled in his hands was a light, steel-gray egg, something with extraordinary weight that Blaze didn't realize when he went to pick one up. It was painfully obvious now, however, how heavy the egg was, and he struggled with the bulging egg in his arms, especially since it would shake every once in a while and threaten to spill out of his hands. He wouldn't let that happen, no in a million years. Remilia would be quite displeased if that happened.

"Papa! Papa! Is the egg hatching!? Is the egg hatching!?" Atalanta said, bouncing up and down as she tried to get closer to the egg to sniff it. Marche tried to grab her and hold her back, but Atalanta easily dodged his attempts to do so. Over the past two weeks, not only had she grown a bit and learned to tap into her Hidden Power, she also got a lot faster. No doubt a benefit of Remilia's training. If anything, Remilia had made sure that she would be very fast first of all. "Dammit Atalanta, if you keep trying to see how the egg is doing you are going to break it." Atalanta quickly whirled around, looking at the large stone sentinel in front of her. "It's okay! I'm not going to hurt it!" Blaze heeded them no mind, just trying to make sure he didn't trip over Atalanta (although her senses were pretty keen, Blaze wouldn't be able to trip over her anyways.)

Entering the Egg House, Blaze gingerly put the egg on the counter, where it started to shake violently. "I think its gonna hatch guys, let's see what's inside..."

Hatching my Steel Core Egg please.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:38 AM   #941
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Pearl's Perap is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Sunday 28th September 2014.
Treepandaone is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Sunday 28th September 2014.
Charminions is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 29th Sepember 2014.

blazeVA: Your egg feels heavy but as it hatches this light little floats on out and stares at the gathered crowd with interest.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:54 PM   #942
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap: Regular September 22 2014 / Enigma September 22 2014 / Mystery September 22 2014
Picking up a Fire Core Egg please.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:01 PM   #943
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pest: Regular September 24 2014 / Enigma September 24 2014 / Mystery November 05 2014
Today feels like a day to be random! Picking up an Enigma Egg.
Old 09-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #944
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Itzatrap is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 29th September 2014.
Pest is confirmed to hatch a Enigma Egg on Wednesday 1st October 2014.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:06 PM   #945
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Treepandaone is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Sunday 28th September 2014
Hatching this please. Thanks
Old 09-27-2014, 11:12 PM   #946
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Talon87: Regular September 26 2014 / Enigma September 26 2014 / Mystery September 26 2014
I'd like to pick up another Ice Glacier Egg, please!
Old 09-28-2014, 04:20 AM   #947
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl's Perap is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Sunday 28th September 2014.
Twitch. ZAP. Twitch. ZAP.

It had been at it all day. Chances were pretty slim that the egg would even contain an electric type Pokémon, but it was definitely living up to its name and preparing a storm in its future trainer's arms. Clutching tight so as not to drop the rather active egg, Zak pushed his way through the doors to the Egg House with his rear end.

"This one definitely seems ready to see the outside world. Would you do the honor in helping me with the delivery?" The trainer smiled as he placed the fidgeting egg down upon the counter before Stacey. As he did so, the egg began to roll towards him. With an effortless scoop, Zak collected it up once more and this time handed it over to the woman behind the counter. As Stacey made her final preparations, the trainer began to root around in the side pocket of his bag for something to put the hatchling in once it was free of its shell and doing who knows what. This thought did not bother Zak, he was looking forward to whatever challenge might lay ahead.

"Here goes!"
Old 09-28-2014, 09:33 AM   #948
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Shadowshocker is confirmed to hatch a Water 2 Glacier Egg on Sunday 28th September 2014.
Time to hatch this little moisturised one.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:43 AM   #949
Emi

Quote:
blazeVA: Your egg feels heavy but as it hatches this light little floats on out and stares at the gathered crowd with interest.
Blaze watched as his egg hatches, the shell breaking open to reveal the Pokemon inside. It was a metallic Pokemon, as Blaze had figured, since this was an egg to hatch Steel Pokemon, but this Pokemon wasn't the large hulking figure that he had expected. It had a large spherical body with one very large eye, a few screws that twisted and turned randomly, and two magnets on its side. The thing however in the air, looking at Blaze with intense interest. "Who...who are you?" Blaze blinked for a moment. Surely that didn't just happen. Did he just "see" the color in which the Magnemite was speaking? Surely not. "Who...who are you? You are scaring me." Blaze saw it again, but this time it was more focused than before. He realized that it was one of the lightbulbs in the Egg House, flickering on and off. It had nothing to do with the Magnemite at all. Blaze laughed for a bit, causing the Magnemite to shrink back, before looking at Blaze again. "Hey little fella, my name is Blaze. I'm your new trainer." The Magnemite looked again, although found it was hard to see the look on his face given it only had...one eye. "New...trainer. Does that mean that you are the one that is supposed to take care of me?" The Maagnemite now had a hopeful expression on his face, or at least Blaze thought it did. Before he could say anything back, two paws put themselves on the counter and Atalanta pulled herself up, looking at the Magnemite.

"Is this the new hatch? It looks so funny!" Atalanta said, before sniffing the Magnemite. The Magnemite zooms away from her, moving behind Blaze. "Ahhh what is that!?" she yells out. "Don't worry, that is only Atalanta. I have a lot of Pokemon that you are going to meet." The Magnemite didn't say anything to that, and just remained hidden behind Blaze. Blaze chuckled a bit before turning around, and taking out a Pokeball. The Magnemite looked at it. "So you are my trainer...thanks!" She said before tackling Blaze. 'She? Magnemite don't have genders. But I guess her voice is sorta feminine.' The Magnemite looked at Blaze again with her quiet stare. Blaze thought for a minute. "Oh right! A name haha." Blaze thought for a bit, trying to draw on any source that he could for inspiration. "How about Kankuri? You kinda seem like one." The Magnemite didn't know what he meant, but Atalanta nodded slightly, discreetly behind him. "I dunno what you mean, but I like the name. My name is Kankuri!" Another Tackle. Blaze laughed for a bit before the four of them went home. 'Marche was being oddly quiet.'

OoC: Picking up this Level 1 Magnemite with Pokeball [1/10]. Thanks!
Old 09-28-2014, 12:37 PM   #950
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Talon87 is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Sunday 5th October 2014.

Treepandaone: Your egg shakes violently as the large baby within forces his way out. Your 'little' doesn't even take a moment to consider where his before he plows through the door ripping off the hinges with his Skull Bash. Right, that's not going to be cheap to replace ¬¬
Pearl's Perap: You don't even notice your egg hatch in all the commotion and see that the shell was broken. You look around in a panic for your baby and suddenly feel a weigh on your shoulder. Your peered around your head nervously staring at the door, you wouldn't let that nasty bull come back and hurt him would you?
Shadowshocker: With all the eventful hatches you hope that yours is a little calmer but still as interesting. Water gushes from your egg and readying a bowl I plop your baby within just as she hatches. Your winks at you through the glass and demonstrates a pretty Water Sport before waiting eagerly for your approval.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records