UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:45 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Drifloon So there I was... (Halloween 2007)

in the mighty jungles of Quetzlzacatenango, in search of a prized food that resides in the deepest darkest part of the jungle, all in hopes of bringing the food back to the land of Fizzby, because as you know, I am the mighty Indiana Arnie, adventurer extrodinare who once even defeated the devil himself in the mightiest of fiddle battles which has been documented throughout many history books most of which reside in the Libaries of the Twighlight Realm, you should go have a look you'll learn many new things.

But back to the adventure at hand, there I was in the might jungles, Ursaring and Nidoking attacking me from all sides, but my fellow Runpappa and Scizor defeating all that came in their path, when all of sudden we hit the deepest darkest part of the jungle, it was dark I can tell you, spookiest place i've been, a few ghosties gave me a fright when out int he distance I saw the shine of a light, getting closer and closer I saw it, and it was no light, it was the food I had longed for most, the one they call "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango." Just as I was about to farm them for the greater good

BANG!!!!

out came a man from the darkness, holding the pointiest and deadliest looking of spears right in front of my eyes, looking around as best I could I tried to think of some kind of plan, asking the man why he was here he just answered that I shouldn't take what isn't mine, but you know me, I take what I want i'm Arnie everyone loves Arnie, and with that I thought why not try talk my way out of this and I just asked about him and why he lives here why he came out here and you know what he said? you know what he said to me?

"WELL....
I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from the slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise
He did the mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

From my laboratory in the castle east
To the master bedroom where the vampires feast
The ghouls all came from their humble abodes
To get a jolt from my electrodes
They did the mash
They did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They did the mash
It caught on in a flash
They did the mash
They did the monster mash

The Zombies were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Wolfman,
Dracula and his Son

The scene was rocking, all were digging sounds
Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds
The coffin baggers were about to arrive
With their vocal group, The "Crypt-Kicker Five."
They played the mash
They played the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They played the mash

and THAT my friends is how I managed to get the "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango"
and thats why, this all Hallowseve I shall be presenting to you the Hottest, the most frighteningly of peppers in the whole fizzy world, and you know what it does? Let me tell you what it does:

The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango

Once eaten, your Pokemon will go into a full bodied hallucination where they seem to be set on fire, who knows maybe they'll be a guidance coyote or turtle i their but who knows, but once they snap out of it, Fire Shield will be their new move (can only be used on one Pokemon).

When eaten by your Pokémon The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango will teach it the move "Fire Shield" - Fire shield creates a shield of burning fire around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Fire Shield, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition "Burn". One use only per battle.
Category: Tough
Effect: Can avoid being startled by others.
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: -
Old 10-31-2007, 05:46 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: So there I was...

From me on this spookiest of Halloweens, you shall receive a choice between any one of the following special edition Halloween Pouches.

Pumpkin Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Seed Flare
x1 Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card

Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force
x1 Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card

Shadow Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 TM Dark Void
x1 Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, and one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:23 PM   #3
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

On Halloween, there's two options a person has. To stay in the light and protect oneself. Or to join the darkness and wreak havoc! Here are two items that represent such things. Choose one and ONLY ONE. If you are seen taking both, you will get neither.

Light Barrier
Hold Item
Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Normal type defensive move with 0 power, but the user gains Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard affects on their side of the field. It lasts roughly twice as long as if it were normally performed.
Hold Effect: Holder cannot be critically hit.

Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Dark type physical attack with 75 power. The target's Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard are destroyed. Item returns after battle.
Hold Effect: User's attacks have +15% of critical hits.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:56 PM   #4
Arnold
Just call me sir

2 hours from this post, if shinjara or wayne hasn't psoted then everyone can start posting. And then you have 24 hours to pick up
Old 10-31-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara

On this Halloween, you will receive the following off me:

1 x Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin has an expiry date, which is Sunday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then ^-^

1 x Black Persian Plushie. This Persian plushie, when given to a pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Old 10-31-2007, 02:24 PM   #6
Wayne
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne

From me, everyone that posts shall recieve one

Pumpkin Cupcake which raises the level of a Pokemon by 2.

Have a scary (and hopefully sweet) Halloween everyone.

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Old 10-31-2007, 02:50 PM   #7
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Arnold[/b]]The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango

Once eaten, your Pokemon will go into a full bodied hallucination where they seem to be set on fire, who knows maybe they'll be a guidance coyote or turtle i their but who knows, but once they snap out of it, Fire Shield will be their new move (can only be used on one Pokemon).

When eaten by your Pokémon The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango will teach it the move "Fire Shield" - Fire shield creates a shield of burning fire around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Fire Shield, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition "Burn". One use only per battle.
---------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
enchantress[/b]]From me on this spookiest of Halloweens, you shall receive a choice between any one of the following special edition Halloween Pouches.

Shadow Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 TM Dark Void

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, and one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
KoalaDevourer[/b]]On Halloween, there's two options a person has. To stay in the light and protect oneself. Or to join the darkness and wreak havoc! Here are two items that represent such things. Choose one and ONLY ONE. If you are seen taking both, you will get neither.

Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Dark type physical attack with 75 power. The target's Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard are destroyed. Item returns after battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Shinjara[/b]]On this Halloween, you will receive the following off me:

1 x Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin has an expiry date, which is Sunday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then ^-^

1 x Black Persian Plushie. This Persian plushie, when given to a pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Wayne[/b]]From me, everyone that posts shall recieve one

Picking up:
-The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
-Shadow Pouch & its contents.
-Shadow Lance
-Black Berry Poffin
-Black Persian Plushie
-Pumpkin Cupcake

Thanks guys! Happy Halloween everybody!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:57 PM   #8
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
enchantress[/b]]From me on this spookiest of Halloweens, you shall receive a choice between any one of the following special edition Halloween Pouches.

Shadow Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 TM Dark Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
KoalaDevourer[/b]]On Halloween, there's two options a person has. To stay in the light and protect oneself. Or to join the darkness and wreak havoc! Here are two items that represent such things. Choose one and ONLY ONE. If you are seen taking both, you will get neither.

Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Picking up:
*The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango which teaches Fire Shield
*Shadow Pouch containing Super Pass, Rocket Ball, TM Dark Void, Halloween Candy and Dark Houndoom Trading Card
*Shadow Lance
*BlackBerry Poffin & Black Persian Plushie anddd...
* A Pumpkin Cupcake

Thanks everyone ^-^ Hope you lot have a fun Halloween~

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Old 10-31-2007, 03:27 PM   #9
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold

-------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Shadow Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 TM Dark Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaDevourer
Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne

Picking up mah spooky goodies:

x1 Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
x1 Shadow Pouch
- x1 Super Pass
- x1 Halloween candy
- x1 Rocket Ball
- x1 TM Dark Void
- x1 Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
x1 Shadow Lance
x1 +30 Blackberry Poffin
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Pumpkin Cupcake

Thank ya, and Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:28 PM   #10
Will
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Shadow Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 TM Dark Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Picking up:
-The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
-Shadow Pouch & its contents.
-Shadow Lance
-Black Berry Poffin
-Black Persian Plushie
-Pumpkin Cupcake

Happy to finally be back in FB. Have a good Holiday all and be safe!
Old 10-31-2007, 04:17 PM   #11
Wayne
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne

Quote:
and THAT my friends is how I managed to get the "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango"
and thats why, this all Hallowseve I shall be presenting to you the Hottest, the most frighteningly of peppers in the whole fizzy world, and you know what it does? Let me tell you what it does:

Quote:
From me on this spookiest of Halloweens, you shall receive a choice between any one of the following special edition Halloween Pouches.

Shadow Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 TM Dark Void
Quote:
On Halloween, there's two options a person has. To stay in the light and protect oneself. Or to join the darkness and wreak havoc! Here are two items that represent such things. Choose one and ONLY ONE. If you are seen taking both, you will get neither.

Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

Picking up:
1x Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
1x Shadow Pouch w/ x1 Super Pass, x1 Halloween candy, x1 Rocket Ball, x1 TM Dark Void, x1 Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
1x Shadow Lance
1x Pumpkin Cupcake
1x Blackberry Poffin
1x Black Persian Plushie

Thanks. ^^

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Old 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #12
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Light Barrier
Hold Item
Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Normal type defensive move with 0 power, but the user gains Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard affects on their side of the field. It lasts roughly twice as long as if it were normally performed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Ooooh, much thanks.

Taking the following All Hallow's Eve gifts...
~The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango (Teaches Fire Shield)
~A Spooky Pouch containing...
-x1 Super Pass
-x1 Halloween Candy
-x1 Ghost Ball
-x1 TM Shadow Force
-x1 Dark Gengar Trading Card
~x1 Light Barrier
~x1 Blackberry Poffin
~x1 Black Persian Plushie
~x1 Pumpkin Cupcake

Using the following...
The Merciless Pepper of... Quetzlzacatenango or whatever to teach Fire Shield to my Torkoal
The Black Persian Plushie on Saix the Grumpig, teaching him Shadow Claw
The Pumpkin Cupcake on my Buizel leveling him from level 11 to level 13.
Equipping the Light Barrier to my Grumpig.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 10-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #13
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Picking up:
- The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
- Spooky Pouch and its contents
- Shadow Lance
- Black Berry Poffin
- Black Persian Plushie
- Pumpkin Cupcake

Feeding a Halloween candy to Grim the Duskull, raising him from Level 11 to Level 13.
Feeding a Pumpkin Cupcake to Ephidel the Zubat, raising him from Level 6 to 8.

Happy Hallowe'en, nine hours and a half overdue. *shot*

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 10-31-2007, 08:27 PM   #14
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:
Quote:
Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force

Quote:

Light Barrier
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

Taking a Pepper, Super Pass, Halloween Candy, Ghost Ball, TM Shadow Force, Dark Gengar Trading Card, Light Barrier, Blackberry Poffin, Black Persian Plushie and Pumpkin Cupcake.

Feeding the Halloween Candy and Cupcake to Rotom, bringing it from Lv.12 to Lv.16

Boo.

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:34 PM   #15
Xander
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:
Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force

Quote:
Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

Collecting the Halloween items.

1 Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
1 Spooky Pouch and its contents
  • 1 Super Pass
    1 Halloween candy
    1 Ghost Ball
    1 TM Shadow Force
    1 Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card
1 Shadow Lance.
1 Blackberry Poffin.
1 Black Persian Plushie.
1 Pumpkin Cupcake.

Thank you.

Lanette's PC
Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100
Lv.100 Lv.25 Lv.17 Lv.6 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.2
Old 10-31-2007, 11:10 PM   #16
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Quote:

Quote:

Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force
Quote:
Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

Taking: Pepper
Spooky Pouch, w/ Super Pass, Halloween Candy, Ghost Ball, Shadow Force, and Dark Gengar card
Shadow Lance
Blackberry Poffin
Black Persian Plushie
Pumpkin Cupcake.
Thanks.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:46 PM   #17
Inferno
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:
Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force

Quote:
Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:
Picking up my Halloween presents.

x1 Spooky Pouch w/Super Pass, Halloween Candy, Ghost Ball, TM Shadow Force, and Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card.
x1 Shadow Lance
x1 Blackberry Poffin
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Pumpkin Cupcake

Thank you!

Active Team
♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.47 ♀ Lv.35 ♀ Lv.29 ♂ Lv.25 ♂ Lv.6

Lanette's PC
♀ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.25 ♀ Lv.25 ♂ Lv.23 ♀ Lv.22 ♂ Lv.20 ♂ Lv.15 ♀ Lv.15
♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♀ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100
Old 11-01-2007, 12:14 AM   #18
Jamil
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Jamil

Quote:

Quote:

Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force
Quote:
Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

Taking the spooky items
Spooky Pouch and it's content
Shadow Lance
Blackberry Poffin
Black Persian Plushie
Pumpkin Cupcake.

Immediately feeding the Pumpkin Cupcake to my Zubat to raise it from Lv. 6 to 8

Huppa Halloween Fizzby
Old 11-01-2007, 02:33 AM   #19
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life

Quote:

Quote:

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Seed Flare

Quote:

Light Barrier
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

Collecting:
1 Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
1 Pumpkin Pouch (containing Super Pass, Halloween Candy, Pumpkin Ball, TM Seed Flare and Dark Scizor Trading Card)
1 Light Barrier
1 Blackberry Poffin
1 Black Persian Plushie
1 Pumpkin Cupcake

Feeding the Halloween Candy to Kai, my Poochyena, raising his level from 25 to 27.
Feeding the Pumpkin Cupcake to Mythos, my Dratini, raising his level from 19 to 21.

Thanks very much!

すれ違うだけの距離が歯痒い 手を伸ばせば届きそうなのに
意味があるのなら教えて欲しい 締め付ける胸の痛みの
「イツダッテ ウソミタイ アイシタテ ノ ユメミライ」

f i z z y b u b b l e s | w i l d f u t u r e

Quote:
morningstar - Today at 12:46 PM
her whole being is Arashi

Old 11-01-2007, 04:49 AM   #20
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:
Shadow Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 TM Dark Void

Quote:
Light Barrier
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:
Picking up the Halloween gifts.

x1 Shadow Pouch containing:
- x1 Super Pass
- x1 Halloween Candy
- x1 Rocket Ball
- x1 TM Dark Void
- x1 Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
x1 Light Barrier
x1 +30 Blackberry Poffin
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Pumpkin Cupcake

Thank you.

Lanette's PC
Charizard Lv.75 Altaria Lv.49 Gabite Lv.25 Grovyle Lv.20 Turtwig Lv.8 Cyndaquil Lv.1 Sandy Lv.100
Shedinja Lv.100 Titan Lv.100 Dragonite Lv.100 Rex Lv.100 Flygon Lv.100 Absol Lv.100 Amphy Lv.100
Old 11-01-2007, 06:29 AM   #21
*DANI*
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Quote:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Seed Flare

Quote:
Light Barrier
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

Picking up my Halloween items.

- Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
- Pumpkin Pouch w/Super Pass, Halloween Candy, Pumpkin Ball, TM Seed Flare, and a Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card
- Light Barrier
- +30 Blackberry Poffin
- Black Persian Plushie
- Pumpkin Cupcake

Thanks!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:56 AM   #22
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:

Quote:
Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, and one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.[/size]
Quote:
Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

*Gorges on Sweeties*...I wish, i've not had sweeties for a long time ;-; *Contemplates getting some* yummmmy

But I shall pick up these yummy offerings of the spooky variety

x1 Ghostie Pouch
x1 Shadow Lance
x1 Blackberry Poffin
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Pumpkin Cupcake

I likie ^^ and while i'm here I shall be transfering my Misimagus into the Ghostie Ball for extra spookiness. Shadow Claw I shall teach to Chimchar and Chikorita Shall gobble up the little Cupcake for 2 levels.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:12 AM   #23
ForeverFlygon
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ForeverFlygon

Quote:

Quote:

Spooky Pouch containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Force
Quote:
Shadow Lance
Hold Item
Quote:

Quote:

And I shall be picking up:

Pepper
Shaddow Pouch, w/ Super Pass, Halloween Candy, Rocket Ball, Dark Void, and Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
Light Barrier
Blackberry Poffin
Black Persian Plushie
Pumpkin Cupcake.

Thanks all and have a not-so-nice Halloween (in a positive way, of course).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records