UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 05-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Most Memorable Moments

So, I've been watching Pokemon in Japanese before going to bed or when waking up in the mornings, and last night while I folded my laundry before going to bed, I was watching the episode where Ash & Co. try to help two research scientists figure out what type Usokki (Sudowoodo) is.

And so, with this inspiring scene in mind, I'll open the floor to posts. What are some of your favorite funny, bizarre, or touching Pokémon moments?

Episode 66 - Ash's Pokémon risk their own lives for the trainer who's willing to die for theirs
Episode 164 - Brock tries to calm Sudowoodo down
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Pretty much the entire first season! I watched all of Orange, a good chunk of Johto and a tad bit of the Advanced series up until the voice actor switch, and little felt as memorable or or Kodak as many of the episodes in the first season.

Even almost irrelevant stuff like the Clefairy circle or A.J.'s moments with his Sandshrew really hit home the themes of the series.

Also, the scene of Ash using Aura in some Pokemon movie I forgot which sounds really awesome and I want to see it.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

^Me thinks you're talking about Lucario and the mystery of Mew.

Funny scene? That time when Misty said to Ash that someday they'd get married, he nodded, and then they realized what they said. Hilarity ensued.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:49 AM   #4
deoxys
Fog Badge

Strange... you're speaking of this, I assume? I never did see that episode. Almost sounded as if she was getting at that they will be married wheb they are older and ash took it as him and misty together.

Anyhow, most memorable... hmm. Well. Again, almost all of Indigo League was memorable, but my faves...

definitely an all time favorite.

This one sticks out in my mind very well...

There are more but not at the moment, and two most memorable eps are the great race and the one where ash dies whena chandelier falls and kills him for the episode. Never realized as a kid how morbid that was...

Last edited by deoxys; 05-17-2010 at 02:51 AM.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON