UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 06:44 AM   #1
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Snorlax FB Bar

In true FB tradition, the Bar is back in business. Though it's not quite the same without Mystic Gohan serving up the drinks I guess our mysterious, and as yet unidentified, barkeeper will suffice.

*eyes the tall, dark, and mysterious stud behind the bar* Not a bad looker either... *halo*

House Rules
Grog for over 21's, juice for the teenyboppers, and fun for all!

Let's party!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
Mirror
Team Magma Grunt

Re: FB Bar

I'll have an apple juice/root beer combo, please. You can't beat strangeness.
Oh, and if you can add a little cranberry, I won't steal my candies back.
Well, the cranberry makes it taste tolerable. Who ever heard of apple juice and root beer?
Also I did make sense of it. And lasered up your eyes so not only can you see w/o them, you can also shoot eye lasers at will. Poor, poor Will.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:27 AM   #3
Lemon~Lime
Pokemon Trainer

A 7up and Sprite mix for me, with a shot of Lemon flavor and a shot of Lime flavor. Don't forget to add a tilde. :O

Is it just me, or is "tilde" a fun word to say?

TILDETILDETILDE!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:29 AM   #4
Mirror
Team Magma Grunt

BANG!!
There's your shot of lemon.
DOUBLE BANG!!
There's your shot of lime.
Also I did make sense of it. And lasered up your eyes so not only can you see w/o them, you can also shoot eye lasers at will. Poor, poor Will.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #5
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Wandering into the bar, Tess scans the room to see only two people already here. Nodding to each of them she walks up to the bartender.

"I'll start off with a white wine, please," she says, not wanting to become too intoxicated too quickly. She's well aware of the effect spirits have on her and doesn't want to end up passed out before the birthday boy arrives.

Picking up her drink when it's placed before her, she takes a seat at one of the tables, wondering how long it will be before people become completely legless.

She could use a good laugh, and is looking forward to some crazy antics tonight...
Old 09-27-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Stacey pushes open the doors to The Bar and takes a moment to reminisce. It had been a long time since she had been here last, and then the Bar was situated in a totally different place. Letting the heavy wooden doors close behind her she walked through the tables and over to the bar itself sitting down on a tall wooden stool. A small purple gremlin was on her shoulder grinning at the appreahesive look on the barmaid's face. A small Drowsee wearing a black cape, black and white hat and holding a black and white wand sat on the stool next to her.

"Hey, nice to see you open for buisness again," she said smiling pleasantly. "I'll have a Blue Lagoon please. I do love cocktails," she said giggling. Impish here will have a coke and I better buy the glass too 'cause he'll only eat it," she said gaining a wierd look from the barmaid, "and a ... what do you want Zabbi?" she asked her Magician Drowsee. He beamed and gave the barmaid his order which Stacey translated to a Chocolate Milkshake.

While they waited for their drinks Stacey swivelved round in her chair nearly dislodging the Sableye on her shoulder as she took in the bar. There were a couple of new faces she had never seen before along with some pretty banners set up indicating that it was 'Arnie's Birthday'. Colourful balloons were hanging on tiny strings and the tables were decorated with streamers.

"I wonder when the birthday boy's arriving?" she mumbled to herself before turning to face a young woman that was sat next to her on another wooden barstool. She grimaced at ignoring her and smiled pleasantly.

"Hi, I don't think we've met before. I'm Stacey," she said smiling, "and these are Impish and Zabini," Zabini coughed and puffed out his chest, "sorry The Great Zabini" she said rolling her eyes.

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Old 09-27-2008, 09:30 AM   #7
Lemon~Lime
Pokemon Trainer

Mike shuddered as he looked at the imposing bartender. Even though he was absolutely parched and had a strange craving for something citrus fruit-flavored, perhaps a 13-year-old wandering around in a bar wasn't such a good idea. Peering around, he only saw two other people: a girl that looked around his age drinking something that looked a rather disgusting color and a young woman nursing a white wine at a table. He picked up his 7up/Sprite combo and sat down at a table, wanting to get as far away from Mr. Tall, Dark, & Creepy as possible.

"Hmmm..." he thought to himself. "Maybe I'd feel more safe with Klaus out." Mike tossed a Pokeball into the air, releasing a Sableye named Klaus. "Pssst! Klaus!" Mike whispered. "I need you to protect me from anyone rough that comes along." Klaus nodded, then felt his belly rumble. He hadn't had a good meal in a while, and there wasn't much to look at in the bar besides the large banner that read "Happy Birthday Arnie" and all the balloons. While Mike sat sipping his drink, Klaus saw a perfect opportunity: another young woman had joined the girl at the bar counter, and they both had the gleam of shiny coins in their pockets.

Klaus scampered up to the counter and carefully pickpocketed a handful of coins from each girl's pocket, about to wolf them down like M&M's when Mike saw him. Mike mentally facepalmed, making a note not to bring Klaus out again aywhere people had money. He ran over just in time to stop Klaus, grabbing the coins from his hands. He looked at the two girls and put their money on the counter, saying "Oh, god, you two, I'm so sorry. I think my Sableye, Klaus, was just about to eat your money." He threw another Pokeball into the air, a Gligar named Scorpio coming out. "Scorpio," he ordered. "Keep Klaus from trying to eat anything else." He then looked at the two ladies and frowned. "Say, have I seen you before? I'm Mike, who are you?"
Old 09-27-2008, 09:58 AM   #8
Mirror
Team Magma Grunt

(Whatever. :P)

Kasai sipped her concoction, for it did not deserve any other name. She could feel another's presence, as if some ghost was following her around. She decided to disregard it.
Just as she was wanting a piece of cake, a whole cake floated in front of her! When she tried to take a bite out of it, it disappeared! What the-?!
"I think there's a spirit nearby," Kasai muttered, looking at where the cake used to be.

WHILE KASAI WAS LOOKING FOR THE CAKE, SHE NOTICED A YOUNG MALE SITTING NEAR HER. "HELLO," SHE GREETED HIM. "HAVE YOU SEEN ANY CAKE?"
Old 09-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #9
Arnold
Just call me sir

*As he approaches the little bar out in the middle of nowhere he smiles the lights shine bright and the shadows of people emit through the darkness* I hope the person I want to be here is here, otherwise it's a wasted journey.

*releasing his faithful Runpapa ad Slowpoke he smiles as the two start trotting along, into the bar* Ok you two, the others will join you soon, but when you got to make an entrance, you got to make an entrance with the two you know, but when you've had a few alread...you get a little light headed, but lets get the party started w00t. *walking into the bar with a mighty thrust of the doors he looks around, smiling at the people already taking their drinks and gulping them down, "hey, don't be getting too drunk jsut as the show is getting started" as he finishes his sentence, the person he's wanting to be there catches his eye and the Aussie girl he hops over to and gives the biggest of hugs to makes thi night a whole lot better. "It's bloody good to see you Tessie, wouldn't be a birthday without you." Smiling and hugging her again he grabs his pokeball and releases the biggest surge of power there has been in the bar as everyone of his pokemon is released, all of them running into their own corner of the bar and having their chance at a good time*

"Tis good to be back in the bar, barman..5 rum and cokes all lined up nice and cold for me chug down"
Old 09-27-2008, 12:57 PM   #10
Concore
Pokemon Trainer

Intrigued by a flyer he’d picked up, Verne and his companion Spector stood outside the FB Bar, it sounded like there was activity inside, “Shall we?” Verne said looking down at Spector, who agreed with a grinning nod.

Inside he the scanned the bar for anything of interest, before glancing down at his watch, it was only early, didn’t want to get bladdered too early. “Two cups of Tea if you wouldn’t mine”. he asked the barman.

Verne collected the drinks, turned and glanced around for a couple of chairs, he spotted a couple seats spare over by the Jukebox and set off. On his way, he noticed a party of trainers, of all walks of life at one of the larger tables. “Looks Interesting! It would be antisocial not to say hello” he thought to himself, “And we wouldn’t that now would we!?” And he altered course, Spector was also intrigued by the wealth of Pokémon at the table that he hadn’t seen before. “Evenin’ guys, mind if myself and my Drowzee join you?” he asked from across the bar.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #11
Lemon~Lime
Pokemon Trainer

One of the girls just took her money and said thanks, while the other asked him if he had seen any cake after she colloected hers. Mike just shrugged and said "Nope." He walked back over to his table, waving goodbye to the girls, when suddenly a man that looked to be about in his 20's came in and ordered 5 Coke and rums. Judging from the "Happy 24th Arnie" banners plastered about, this man was Arnold. He walked over to the man and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello?" Mike said. "Are you Arnold? If so, happy b-day, dude!"
Old 09-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #12
Mirror
Team Magma Grunt

"Oh, really?" Kasai asked.
A duskull suddenly appeared. "Have you seen any cake?" Kasai had to inquire.
The duskull levitated a piece of cake from a nearby table. She then dove into it, splattering cake all over Kasai. "So, I have found the cake."
The duskull laughed, the light behind her eyes sparkling. She then levitated Kasai's hat off, then Harumi's Pokéball out of Kasai's bag, and then dove back into the cake.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #13
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

"I'm posting in the bar!" Zora announced loudly, as the fourth wall shattered.
{What.} Slowqueen snapped back angrily. This was the third time Zora's interruptions had made her lose focus and damage the pieces she was using to build a model of the Taj Mahal.
"I wrote an entry for a competition, put it in an envelope, and now I'm putting it in this mailbox." he explained. "I hope I win the prize."

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:44 PM   #14
Lemon~Lime
Pokemon Trainer

Mike sat back down at his table, happy to finally get back to his delicious lemon-limey drink. He glugged down the rest of it, drinking every last drop of the delicious mixture. Suddenly, however, he felt a tug on his leg. It was Klaus again, on his knees and begging for some delicious money to eat. Mike sighed and gave him an empty mug from the vacant table beside him and said "If you're going to be begging for change, Klaus, at least do something for it." He pointed over to the table another patron who had just come was sitting at with his Slowking. "Go do him a dance or something."

Klaus ran over to the table, hopped up onto it, snapped in the person's face to get his and the tables around him's attention, and started to do a nice little jig, holding out the mug and making clinking sounds and tracing dollar signs in the air to get the point that he wanted money across. Mike threw a few coins into his mug to help him start off, which Klaus greedily poured into his mouth and devoured. Scorpio, seeing monetary value in this, grabbed another empty mug and did the exact same thing Klaus did, except with a boy and his Drowzee drinking tea and keeping the money he got instead of eating it. They glared at each other from across the room, both not wanting any competition and drawing quite a lot of attention from the bargoers, and Mike had a feeling that a dance war might start.

Mike sighed and said "Well, Orion, you might as well be out to see this too. They're probably going to make quite a spectacle of themselves trying to get money.", releasing his Magnemite. Orion hovered nervously around Mike's head, feeling the rising tension in the room between the two dancing Pokemon who were dancing more and more furiosly by the minute, trying to outdo each other.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:15 PM   #15
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Sipping her drink slowly, Tess curses herself for not having eaten anything today. She has a bad habit of forgetting to do that due to being distracted by her work and training, but when she knows she's going to be drinking, even a little, then it's best she not do so on an empty stomach as even the weakest of drinks have a tendency to go straight to her head. She can already feel a light buzz, so when Arn arrives she'll be sure to order them a meal.

She sits back, a refreshing feeling of calm relieving her tired mind and body. It's so nice to have a little free time, if only a single night, and she's glad it happens to be this night. With no work to worry about in the morning, she'll be able to spend some quality time with her friend on his birthday which is something they've not had much of an opportunity to do as of late.

She feels a light breeze as the heavy wooden doors of the bar swing open and a familiar girl walks in with a small purple gremlin astride her shoulder and a little Drowzee magician in tow. They make their way to the bar to order drinks, and Tess watches while the newcomer strikes up conversation with another trainer seated at the bar. Tess' thoughts stray for a few moments, back to when she hadn't really known Stacey very well. Though they've seen each other around for several years now, they'd never really mixed, and Tess supposes that's her own fault. She'd withdrawn herself from the social circuit some time ago which hasn't given her the opportunity to get to know anyone very well, and as a result has only recently become friendly with the young woman. All good things with time, she supposes. They'll have to make a point of getting totally and utterly sloshed later on, perhaps even dance on the bar just for the hell of it. Whatever the case, the night is young and there's still plenty of time left before she finally lets her hair down and goes wild.

The three trainers in the bar are now engaged in conversation, and Tess wonders how much longer Arn will be. It sucks to work on your birthday, she'd done so herself only a month ago, but her family had arranged a nice little "surprise" party for her when she arrived home. She loves her family and friends to death, but they're so bad at keeping secrets, especially from her. She'd loved feigning surprise though, and the night had been rather enjoyable which is all that really matters. She hopes Arn's not held up with his friends, but understands perfectly if he is, and when she feels another breeze waft in through the open bar door she brightens up. Without even looking she knows it's him, her suspicions confirmed a second later when that distinctive Yorkshire accent of his fills the room. She grins, getting up and turning to face him only to be swept up in his trademark Arnie bear hug.

Wrapping her arms around him and squeezing him tight, she plants a kiss on his cheek. "It's good to see you too, birthday boy!" When he plops her back down and grabs his Pokéballs she panics. "Holy shit!" she cries, scampering backward so as not to be crushed by the sudden mass appearance of his numerous team members as they're all released into the bar. "Christ Arn! When you say party you really mean 'party', don't you?" Tess berates jokingly. "Just keep the little ones away from the grog," she adds, nodding toward the bar where Squirtle, Chikorita, and Pichu are attempting to bribe the bartender into serving them alcoholic beverages. She then releases the smallest members of her own team, watching Kayla, Perry, and Spike rush off to play with their friends, while Inchy and Sprout fall into their usual routine of staring one another down, their rivalry once again hampering them from enjoying the moment. Tess shakes her head, sighing. "Hopefully they'll mature enough one day to realise there's nothing to be fighting about..."

When a trainer comes up to wish Arn a happy birthday, Tess scans the bar, amused by the chaos all of the newly released Pokémon are causing. They seem to be outnumbering humans by about ten to one at this stage, but then again it may just seem that way because some of Arn's Pokémon are so huge. She sits back down, her tummy rumbling fiercely, and grins up at Arn. "So, how about we order some food?" For a man who loves his food Tess knows she won't get any arguments out of him, her own mind already having summoned up the appetising image of a delicious chicken caesar salad. Lifting her wine glass she takes another sip, more to avoid drooling all over herself at the thought of her upcoming meal than any real desire to quench her thirst.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #16
Rabid Squirrel
Better than Tyranidos

Kami poked her head inside this newly re-opened establishment. She wasn't really a drinker herself, being underage, but she had heard about how hot this place was. She walked inside to find that Pokémon were all over the bar. There were also some banners that read "Happy Birthday Arn!" Seeing a man hugging an Austrailian lady at a table. Kami decided he must be the birthday boy, prompting her to go over and congratulate him. "Happy Birthday!" she tells him before going to sit over at a table. An Espeon runs in front of her, prompting a small spasm from the girl, knocking over a barmaid's tray spilling beer all over the birthday boy. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" she grabs some napkins and starts cleaning up the spill, "Let me help you with that" she tells the barmaid. After cleaning up the mess, she goes over and sits at a table. Deciding that some of her own Pokémon should be let out, she pulled a Leaf Ball and a Pokéball out of her purse and released Hakusa and Lotus, her Chikorita and Lombre. The barmaid walked over to take Kami's order. "I'll have some iced tea and a slice of coffee cake," Kami looked over at Hakusa, "He'll have an iced green tea with boba, and my Lombre will have a margarita on the rocks." The barmaid took the order and came back with their drinks. Kami noticed with chagrin that the barmaid had placed a lid on Kami's cup. Hakusa picked up his tea with his vines and took a sip of the tea. Suddenly he started glowing brightly. He grew and changed in shape becoming a Bayleef as the light faded. Hakusa had evolved, being past level 22.Kami gasped and happily accepted her new Bayleef. Then Hakusa and Lotus ran off to play with some other Pokémon after they finished their drinks, showing off Hakusa's new form.

Lv.100 ~ Lv.7 ~ Lv.30 ~ Lv.100 ~ Lv.19 ~ Lv.30 ~ Lv.29
Saruki Doushi Hakusa Vincent Lotus Kumori Boribori

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Bibuki Deidoki Himawari Kakatsu Isuta Isai
Lv.53 ~ Lv.30 ~ Lv.11 ~ Lv.36 ~ Lv.4 ~ Lv.2
Old 09-28-2008, 05:02 AM   #17
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Stacey finished conversing with the girl as she recieved her drinks taking a long sip of hers. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned at the sharp fruity taste before blushing at her behaviour. Zabini was happily slurping from a long strw enjoying his chocolate milkshake whilst Impish had drank his coke and was now eating his glass much to the displeasure of the barstaff who tried to stop him.

"Stop him you lose a hand," Stacey warned quietly making them hastily move away. Suddenly a man burst through the doors of the bar making his presence known causing all present to look at him. He seemed very happy and boistrous, he must the Birthday Boy. Everyone wished him a Happy Birthday as he strolled over to the bar to a young woman with long black hair embracing her in a hug. Stacey smiled, it had been a very long time since she had a friend that close, too long really. Sighing she went back to her drink to feel a pair of arms wrap around her from behind. Stacey patted the purple arms and laughed.

"You're just a big softie really?" she said looking her Sableye in the eye who grinned and stuck his tongue out at her. He just didn't like to see his trainer miserable. Ordering another drink for her Sableye much to the chagrin of the bar staff who knew they were going to be another glass down Stacey sipped at her own letting the alcohol warm her body as it worked its way to her stomach.

She felt a weird presence behind her and turned around to see another Sableye rushing hastily away from her. Frowning she swore that she saw something shiny in his hands. Impish having noticed this too growled and leapt off his stool slowly stalking after his kin to see what he pinched. Stacey shook her head, she didn't want to be the one starting a fight. She heard a familiar whine of energy behind her and turned around with a scowl on her face.

"Imp, no Hyper Beams," she said as a matter of fact causing the Sableye to power down his attack pouting in disappointment whilst the owner of the other Sableye looked a little worried. "Or Shadow Balls" she said facing the bar as she felt the ghost energy brewing behind her receiving a few curses in return. Stacey played with her glass a little lost in her thoughts. A few more people had entered the bar since and it was quick becoming heavily populated by Pokemon, an entire section of bar filled with the birthday boy's Pokemon alone.

Stacey noticed a Duskull floating around a young girl and smiled, well if she was going to be anti-social her Pokemon shouldn't be. She released Cadaver who stretched from his overly long stay in the capture device. Stacey looked appologetic and offered to order him a drink whilst encouraging him to socialise, pointing at the other Duskull who had splattered a cake over its trainer's face. Cadaver looked back nervously, he wasn't good with socialising either bless him but with a few more words of encouragement he floated off, hoping not to get caked.

Stacey turned to the only Pokemon next to her now but found his chair empty. looking around she saw Zabini walking along the bar towards the birthday boy and the young woman next to him, his cape flapping behind him before stopping and shyly offering to do a few magic tricks for them, waving his wand for emphasis.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:06 AM   #18
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Sipping her wine while waiting rather impatiently for her food, Tess watches the Pokémon in the Bar with amusement. From her vantage point at this table she has a pretty good view of almost the entire room and can't help but smile while watching Stacey pulling Impish into line. She knows very much how that feels, and although Strawberry and Cream may not be with her physically at this point in time, they're always in her heart. She misses her little trouble makers, and although Shade's prankster ways in some ways remind her of her little pirate duo, it's just not the same.

She smiles at Zabini as he walks shyly up to the table, offering to show herself and Arn a few magic tricks. "Of course," Tess smiles, delighted, grinning up at Arn whom she knows loves this kind of thing. "We'd love to see what you can do." Even Inchy abandons his little testosterone induced battle with Sprout, wandering over and sitting down next to Zabini to see what he can do.

Tess smiles up at Stacey who is watching Zabini and pats the chair next to her, offering her a seat at their table.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:09 AM   #19
Concore
Pokemon Trainer

Verne sat down on the table next to the party, he contemplated letting his latest addition to his team out, Torkoal. He decided he would release him to enjoy himself on the understanding that he wouldn’t smoulder and smoke out the place, and he collected Torkoal’s Pokéball from his belt. Once released, Torkoal shifted under the table, where he curled up and dozed off, with only the occasional wisp of steam rising from above the table every now and then.

They were soon joined by a Gligar, dancing about wildly on top of the table and jangling some lose change in a small tin cup, Verne immediately grabbed the cups and saucers, as the table was shaking viciously with the Gligar’s thrashing about, and he feared the Pokémon would kick his drinks over, he slided them onto the nearest free table to him and flicked the Pokémon a few coins and told him to scarper, which he did.

Spector in the mean time had gone of wondering about the bar, he noticed another Drowzee showing of a few tricks to a group of people, who he watched from behind, having spent part of life in a travelling circus, he had an understanding of how some of them where done, not to say they still weren’t interesting, the performer obviously knew what he was doing, and was pulling them off effortlessly. But he was most intrigued by a Slowking deep in concentration, building a model of a palace, but for now that would have to wait, there was a cup of tea back on his table going cold.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #20
Mirror
Team Magma Grunt

"Skroff," LITA greeted the other duskull. The former was still covered in cake. "Kaaaayeeek." She laughed. Kasai was not amused. "I'm never letting you near a cake again."

Kasai then left her duskull to its antics and continued to sit like a brick wall.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:06 PM   #21
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Cadaver looked to the much younger Duskull with concern shining in his single red eye; this ghost was very strange. He looked back at Stacey to see her attention drawn away to her Drowsee and sighed. Playing nice he introduced himself as Cadaver and asked for her name watching as cake slowly slid off her face. He would make sure Stacey apologised for this later.

Stacey saw Zabini approach Arnie and Tess and smiled as they brightened, glad to see his tricks. He loved to play for an audience and it was nice for them to sit through it. Tess looked over to the ghost trainer and beckoned her over. Stacey bit her lip but smiled warmly, her Pokemon were making an effort, it would only be polite to join them after an offer. She picked up hers and her Pokemon's drinks, leaving Imp's second coke on the bar not wanting to get glass shards on the duo's table and sits down on the seat offered.

"Thank you," she said smiling shyly, "Oh and Happy Birthday," she added to Arnie. Zabini coughed gaining the attention of his small crowd. Stacey kept big smile on her face silently wishing him luck with his act. He had been practising constantly so she hoped he got it right.

Zabini twirled his wand, a few small sparks flying off it as he did. With a flourish of his wand small golden stars shot off in a fountain before lightly falling back to down to the table. Stacey knew it was only a Swift but it looked very impressive. Zabini grinned at his enraptured audience and moved onto his next trick. Taking his hat off he placed it down in front of Arnie. Pulling up a large slice of cake was left in its place and a gush of Chocolate Magic splurged from his wand coating the cake and part of the table. He nervously stopped the move and embarrassedly rubbed his head. Stacey clapped non-the-less and encouraged him to continue not wanting him to lose his confidence so early on in his act. Placing his hat back on his head he decided on a little show of flair. Holding his wand out he used his Assist to call on Imp’s Shadow Ball, the purple sphere floating above his wand. Next a Water Pulse shimmered off his wand the rings hopping over the ghostly orb before concentrating and using his Confusion to expand the rings and move them so it looked like a ghastly planet floating with watery rings spinning around it. Ending the show the ball exploded in a shower of purple and pink energy with water droplets hitting the table. Stacey didn’t mind the light shower and hoped her companions didn’t either.

Zabini looked a little tired from that show but carried on still. Waving his wand he aimed at two balloons near their table and popped them, a small plushie falling from each. A small Slowpoke was floated over to Arnie whilst a small Ralts floated over to Tess. Stacey looked shocked; she didn’t know he could do that! She almost doubted that he actually did magic and that the plushies were placed there but noticing the soft hurt look in Zabbi’s eyes she quickly rid her mind of them. For the grand finale he let loose a shower of streamers that floated up and spelt out ‘Happy Birthday’ before falling to decorate the table. Zabini bowed before trotting over to Stacey and sitting in her lap. She hugged the small ant eater and rubbed his yellow fur.

“That was great Zabbi, best act yet,” she said causing him to punch the air happily before concentrating on his vanilla milkshake.

“Thank you for taking your time to watch Zabini’s act, it meant a lot to him,” Stacey said gratefully.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #22
psychopath
Boulder Badge

Tyson walked into the bar with few words. He waved to a few people there but otherwise just walked towards the bartender: "I'll have some guava/apple/strawberry juice. Please." Tyson eyed the bartender who had a look on his face that could only meant one thing: 'WTF.' "I have a strange pallete. I haven't trained in a while so I'm here to rest, perhaps feed my pokemon while I'm at it. Do you sell food here?" Tyson eyed the bar intrigued at the fact that there seemed like the walls were covered in drinks, alcoholic or not.
"Digga' you hungry?" Tyson asked looking at his shoulder for some reason Digga' didn't like buildings- perhaps it was because of her time in the adoption center- so she layed on Tyson's shoulder and tightly too. "Digga' I won't abandon you, stop being so paranoid please my shoulder cant take it." Give me some of your best cake, no time for questions," Tyson asked the bartender. When the cake got there Tyson was unconciebably glad. "Look Digga', food I know you're nervous but you have to eat. You know you're my best girl. Eat." Looking at Digga' eat was always funny, how such a tiny pokemon could eat twice her weight in food and still be hungry was beyond him. "Your happy now aren't you Digga'." Tyson eyed her slowly his shyest pokemon, breaking out of her shell more and more.
"I'm glad your in my team...."

Old 11-18-2008, 07:14 AM   #23
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Shadow walks into the bar.

"OUCH!" he cries, falling the floor with a thump, ruefully massaging the bump on his forehead where it had hit the iron.

[center:18i5dz4x]***[/center:18i5dz4x]

Shadow walks into the bar.

A cross between a squish, rip and squelch is heard as the gigantic candy cuboid bursts at the pressure of the collision, coating him in a medley of chocolate, nougat and caramel.

[center:18i5dz4x]***[/center:18i5dz4x]

Decked in a grey jacket instead of his usual labcoat, the one known as Shadow gently pushed open the doors of the drinking establishment. His strange appearance, unbefitting of someone looking for a good time, probably drew a few looks of bemusement, but it mattered not to him. The young man wasn't there for company; his simple purpose was liquid refreshment retrieval with some nostalgia on the side.

"A grape soda with ice, if you please," he told the bartender, as he assumed customer positions. Some moments later the requested fluid stood just in front of the shadow of his seated frame without his noticing; Shadow caught the glass in a firm grip and drank -- neither quick to the point of gulping nor slow to the point of sipping, instead letting the sweet fizz tickle his throat and soothe his tongue. In time he placed the container down with a soft clink, an appreciative sigh issuing from his vocal cords.

Though the Operative Energy Supply back at Sector Shadow was always stocked and supplied, there was a distinct sense of nostalgia for the ex-Kids Next Door agent. Many a time he had popped by the soda speakeasy in Lilycove for a drink -- the Soda & Root Beer Prohibition Act had reached even Sector RSE. Numbuh 6th Floor, then independent Soda Dispensary Officer for the region, was one of the few comrades he still remembered, having shared conversations on the soda trade with him. Horror stories of how kids -- operatives and civilians alike -- had been captured in Soda Patrol raids and tortured in bases uncharted served as a reminder of the importance of an operative's duty. It also gave the caffeinated water of freedom its own special taste; a taste of victory against the odds, a triumphant though troubled aura admist the adversity that was adulthood. Even in his grown, fugitive status the few memories that remained, along with miscellaneous items of comfort, formed a source of inspiration and enjoyment.

He continued to sup his soda, though he remained wary. After he had escaped decommission it was necessary to maintain his guard; KND agents had no qualms about swooping through glass windows with no warning whatsoever to get what they wanted -- a trait he knew saw often in his ex-colleagues...

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 11-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #24
Mewsic Box!
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Mewsic Box!

While on his journeys, Tim stumbled upon a delightful looking bar, noticing his mouth was completely dry, he decided it couldn't hurt to stop for a drink. "He he, hey you want to go get a drink to?" Tim asked his rather shy companion.

"Abra...." said the still young Claus. Tim smiled as he went to pick up Claus, but all of a sudden Claus teleported out of his grip.

Tim sighed and said, "Fine Claus, have it your way."

The two entered the bar door to see a delightful gang of people of all ages. Tim walked up to the bar and called over the bar tender. "Hey, could I have two waters? One for me and one for my Abra. Please." Tim received the two waters from the cheerful bar tender shortly and decided to take a seat at a near by booth. "Here you go." Tim said happily as he handed the Abra a glass of water.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #25
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Drifloon

[Me and smallceruleancoralbasedpokémon have decided we wanna revive this little beauty, hope that's okay o;]

Having spent so much time adventuring a variety of wonderful locations all across the globe, Zak had not taken a time out in far too long. With his base upgrade still under construction, relaxing in there was quite the challenge so the local bar was the next best option. Arriving at the entrance, the boy pressed his nose against the window pane, taking in the bar's contents. There appeared to be several seperate booths for private drinking and a bar with several stools alongside for those more comfortable with meeting new people. Pushing on the door, Zak took in the surroundings even moreso before approaching the bar, where a rather handsome barman stood.

"Hey, I'd like..." the boy took in the menu before him, "A Malibu and coke, a glass of orange juice and two smoothies; one apple and one pina colada flavoured." As the barman acknowledged the boy's order, a slightly confused look on his face, he went off to prepare the beverages. As he did, Zak dug deep in his pockets, pulling out several coins to pay with and a red and white pokéball within which one of his pokémon slept. Sliding the coins to the barman, he took the tray upon which the four drinks were located and wandered across the bar to one of the more secluded booths. Taking a seat on one of the padded benches, he pressed the release button on the pokéball within his hand and a tiny figure appeared on the tabletop before him, "Hi Andrew, Jess and Rocky should be here soon. I bought you an orange juice." With the news of an ice cold beverage, the Ralts cried out in pleasure as he took a long sip. Taking heed, Zak took his own glass and sipped alongside the emotion pokémon. Boy, was it nice to relax...
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records