UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM   #37301
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Congrats to MZ- his Honedge evolved into FB's first Doublade, and now his Scyther evolved into Scizor! And congrats to Raves, for that matter, on Lapis's evolution into Dusknoir!

And speaking of evolution, check out what I got now that the purchase is confirmed! *holds up Beedrillite* Man, I can't wait to get a Key Stone.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:50 PM   #37302
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

As the year comes to an end, so is my regular activity here going to drop, not just in terms of updating (which I already had to stop) but roleplaying in general. If things were to go perfectly smoothly as far as luck goes, I should only need two more Eggs before my team is complete (I'll settle for any Male Water Starter other than Oshawott at this point, and the other for either Absol or Zorua from Dark Eggs). If it all goes spectacularly RNG-wise in that regard, I should be done with eggs by February, which in the meantime will allow me to evolve some remaining Pokemon. It's strange to think it's coming to an end, but in hindsight I got a lot of stuff done here - and if I do ever find the time to return to the actual roleplaying aspect, I can do so with a kick-ass team. It's been a fun ride
Old 12-31-2015, 04:21 PM   #37303
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

You did get a lot done here, MZ. You raised and evolved, among other things, an Electivire, a Magmortar, a Garchomp, a Salamence, a Haxorus, a Volcarona, a Hydreigon, a Metagross, a Lucario, a Venomoth, a Gengar, a Machamp, a Shiny Steelix, a Venusaur, a Rhyperior, a Gallade, a Jellicent, an Ampharos, a Flygon, and a Mamoswine. You've refereed a good number of Trainer battles and even tried to put together a whole tournament. And you were an awesome updator in both Cascadia and the Dream World. And the Arcane Realm, for that matter- I don't speak from personal experience for this one, but having read Dave's AR adventure, I think it's pretty safe to say. And all the while, your RPing has been very enjoyable to read. So yeah, it's gonna be very weird to see you go.

, , : *all nod in agreement*
Old 12-31-2015, 07:32 PM   #37304
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Arnold, cool points for the New Day reference! Happy Unicorns!

EDIT: Thanks MM, glad you enjoyed the effort I put in over the years, it's great to know!

Last edited by MarbleZone; 12-31-2015 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:53 PM   #37305
myahoo
Soul Badge

Ehehe, sorry for the delay, folks. New Cortoza updates are here.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:39 PM   #37306
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And now for Missingno. Master Monday Mimicry Something Something I Don't Know!

Pokémart/Candy Store: The usual.

Daycare: Picked up Marvolo, who grew to level 58, and Hermione, who grew to level 20. Dropped them both back off.

Salon: Picked up Bart and Neville with 7 HPs apiece, and dropped them both back off again.

Move Tutor: Picked up Vinny, who learned Headbutt, Pisces, who learned Bubble Beam, and Severus, who learned Giga Drain. Also confirmed that Pisces learned Brine, Mud Shot, Rage, and Revenge from the Memory Cranberry, and that Luna learned Magic Coat from the Cranberry Juice. Then I dropped Dennis off to learn Body Slam.

Egg House: Picked me up an Ice Glacier Egg.

By the way, today's Poliwag Day, so if you got something in that extensive evolution line, here's your chance to get it some gifts.

(nicknames: Marvolo=Seviper; Hermione=Weedle; Bart=Scraggy; Neville=Dragalge; Vinny=Numel; Pisces=Blue-Striped Basculin; Luna=Swoobat; Dennis=Venusaur)
Old 01-06-2016, 01:38 AM   #37307
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

MM, about your next update, I'm sorry to report I've given Ed and Josh an absolute mockery of an accent.

*grins* ...You're welcome?
Old 01-07-2016, 11:47 PM   #37308
Talon87
時の彼方へ

There's a discussion over on BMG about having multiple player characters in FB. Almost no one's replied to it so far, but speaking for myself, I only just discovered the thread's existence tonight (and by mere happenstance) yet it just so happens to be a topic I care a lot about since I've felt for several years now that it'd be awesome if players were allowed to have multiple characters (while still only having one, singular FB account).

If you have a strong opinion about this topic in either direction, please give the thread a look and weigh in with your thoughts.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:01 AM   #37309
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Free ice cream for Raves and Talon!

...and everyone else who sees their posts
Old 01-10-2016, 03:36 PM   #37310
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Meanwhile, it's Clamperl day today.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:00 PM   #37311
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
And I still need a female Clamperl.

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Spoiler: show

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari

Old 01-10-2016, 06:02 PM   #37312
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
And I still need a female Clamperl.
If you need Female Water-Types, I'm the guy to talk to these days. :P
Old 01-10-2016, 06:09 PM   #37313
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

I am seeing lots of strange members online now, apparently they all registered here on the same day o.o

Anyone seeing it too?
Old 01-10-2016, 07:44 PM   #37314
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

So it's that time of the week again- time for Missingno. Master Monday Mimicry Something Something I Don't Know!

Pokémart/Candy Store: The usual. Up to 20 Candies now! So expect me to suddenly think of some use for them at some point in the near future- it never fails, every time I start stockpiling them.

Daycare: Picked up Marvolo, who grew to level 59, and Hermione, who grew to level 21. Dropped them both back off.

Move Tutor: Picked up Dennis, who learned Body Slam. Dropped off Stewie to learn Bide.

Salon: Picked up Bart and Neville with 8 HPs apiece and dropped them both back off.

Egg House: Posted to hatch my Ice Egg.

(nicknames: Marvolo=Seviper; Hermione=Weedle; Dennis=Venusaur; Stewie=Shadow Ledian; Bart=Scraggy; Neville=Dragalge)
Old 01-11-2016, 06:24 AM   #37315
Emp
Volcano Badge

It’s been a while since I’ve checked in here – but it looks like mostly familiar faces which is great to see ^^

I’m in Tokyo at the moment as part of a three month backpacking trip and I’ve been really itching to get back in touch with my UPN family and share a few pictures from the Mega Pokemon Center in Tokyo. I recall LC sharing some photos from here in the past, so I’ll focus more on the season stock. Apologies in advance if this post looks a bit messy/cluttered, I hate posting on my iPad...

I was greeted at the entrance by this super cute Pikachu. Fortunately for me I wasn’t the only 20-something year old white male taking photos ^^

They had Pikachu cosplaying as almost every mega evolution. Ones missing from the picture include Mega Gallade, Mega Gardevoir and… That’s all I can remember off the top of my head.

Also loved the kimono Pikachu. This is the only thing I had to steal myself from buying, as it’s not really practical for me to carry around while backpacking for another 3 weeks.

These limited addition 20th anniversary prints were newly stocked on the day of my visit, so I decided to steal one up.

Loved these Kalos starter snowmen plushies. Can’t imagine they’ll be stocked for much longer!

I also played a few rounds of Pokken or whatever the game is called. I love the detail that has gone into the arena designs – think it could be a pretty decent game if it had a story mode and cutscenes like the Tekken games.

This was framed in the centre of the centre – does anyone recognise any of the signatures? I was hoping they were from the game creators, but I don’t recognise any ‘Tajiri’s, ‘Iwata’s or ‘Matsuda’s *shrug*

I’ve also been to the Akihibara district and Studio Ghibli Museum – but I don’t feel like this is the best thread to clog up with my memories and photos. Any suggestions? I’m sure I’ve seen a Japanese culture thread around here before…

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 01-11-2016, 10:39 AM   #37316
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Hey, emp! And wow, cool pics. I like those 20th anniversary prints, and I didn't even know they made Pikachu plushes dressed up like Mega Slowbro.

: ...Slow? *seems interested in aforementioned Mega Slowbro Pikachu plushes*
Old 01-11-2016, 06:37 PM   #37317
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
It’s been a while since I’ve checked in here – but it looks like mostly familiar faces which is great to see ^^

I’m in Tokyo at the moment as part of a three month backpacking trip and I’ve been really itching to get back in touch with my UPN family and share a few pictures from the Mega Pokemon Center in Tokyo. I recall LC sharing some photos from here in the past, so I’ll focus more on the season stock. Apologies in advance if this post looks a bit messy/cluttered, I hate posting on my iPad...

I was greeted at the entrance by this super cute Pikachu. Fortunately for me I wasn’t the only 20-something year old white male taking photos ^^

They had Pikachu cosplaying as almost every mega evolution. Ones missing from the picture include Mega Gallade, Mega Gardevoir and… That’s all I can remember off the top of my head.

Also loved the kimono Pikachu. This is the only thing I had to steal myself from buying, as it’s not really practical for me to carry around while backpacking for another 3 weeks.

These limited addition 20th anniversary prints were newly stocked on the day of my visit, so I decided to steal one up.

Loved these Kalos starter snowmen plushies. Can’t imagine they’ll be stocked for much longer!

I also played a few rounds of Pokken or whatever the game is called. I love the detail that has gone into the arena designs – think it could be a pretty decent game if it had a story mode and cutscenes like the Tekken games.

This was framed in the centre of the centre – does anyone recognise any of the signatures? I was hoping they were from the game creators, but I don’t recognise any ‘Tajiri’s, ‘Iwata’s or ‘Matsuda’s *shrug*

I’ve also been to the Akihibara district and Studio Ghibli Museum – but I don’t feel like this is the best thread to clog up with my memories and photos. Any suggestions? I’m sure I’ve seen a Japanese culture thread around here before…
Oh hey dude! It's been aaages. So fucking cool that you went to the Pokemon Center. Can't believe you didn't get any plushies -- but that is my perpetually 12 year old brain speaking for me.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:52 PM   #37318
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
For almost two days on end, the small Surskit banged his head against the glass case, putting the full weight of his tiny frame into each charge. It wasn't until dusk of the second day that he managed to shatter the transparent wall that separated him from his destiny - and in the ensuing commotion, the Bug-Type scuttled away, passing between the legs of startled customers, nimbly evading the clerk's grasp and dashing through the still-open door of the Adoption Centre, toward the freedom he so craved!

Meanwhile, half-way across Fizzy Bubbles, a barely-conscious silver haired boy washed ashore on Crater Island's Iridi Beach, all the way over at Cascadia...
:O! Is this your 2nd character?

If it is, I'm so excited that other people are also using this godly feature as immediately as I am.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #37319
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelntin View Post
:O! Is this your 2nd character?

If it is, I'm so excited that other people are also using this godly feature as immediately as I am.
It might be... *wink wink*
Old 01-12-2016, 06:39 PM   #37320
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

: *runs in, barking urgently*

Lemme translate for you there, Sirius. He's saying there's less than half an hour left in Sneasel Day, and he doesn't want a certain Weavile to miss out on birthday gifts.

>second character

It's definitely an interesting idea, I'm looking forward to seeing how MZ handles his, though I don't see me doing much with that kind of idea, at least not for the time being.

(nicknames: Sirius=Mightyena)
Old 01-12-2016, 10:48 PM   #37321
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post

Oooh, nice! I've been wanting to go there one of these days...

Also emp, those signatures are from the hosts of the Sunday morning show that Pokemon airs--- I recognize Shoko Nakagawa's and Hyadain's signatures there.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:56 PM   #37322
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

*breeding Smoochum*

*parents are an English Jynx and a Japanese Ditto, though they were chosen for their stats- was not actually going for a Shiny*

*hatches first Egg*

*Shiny Smoochum*

Well. That worked out nicely. A pretty big contrast to the week it took me to hatch a Shiny Cryogonal, I'd say!
Old 01-13-2016, 04:04 AM   #37323
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
So in an effort to make up for missing Leila (Weavile)'s holiday gifts (which I think is the first time I have ever missed a Pokemon's holiday gifts unintentionally), I decided to give her enough Rare Candies to level up to 50, netting her the moves Punishment and Dark Pulse as well as the ability to breed! This of course is going to result in something else I need to RP, and there's already a ton of things I need to write up. Due to my getting a job back in October, I haven't had as much free time, but hopefully I can use the next couple of days I have off to get some of it written.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 01-16-2016, 03:22 PM   #37324
myahoo
Soul Badge

Cortoza updates~
Old 01-17-2016, 12:53 AM   #37325
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And... done! Just made some changes to my member post- specifically in the way of images of my Pokémon. Came out pretty decent, too, I think.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out