UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2019, 01:12 PM   #4876
Heather
mafia season be like
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 3,111
Yes. Any single-targeting move can be directed at an ally Pokémon, though this is mainly used with heal pulse, after you, and other support moves.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:57 PM   #4877
Shuckle
waaaah!
 
Shuckle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 3,181
Also Beat Up + Justified
__________________
Shuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 01:52 AM   #4878
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
I was actually thinking of Core Enforcer on Regigigas, but it doesn't look like Core Enforcer works if you attack first.

Other options would be: Worry Seed with Prankster Whimsicott, or partnering with Gourgeist Small with Skill Swap.

Why Gourgeist...as a Ghost it's immune to Fake Out. Regigigas' notoriously shallow movepool is actually pretty good for doubles. Rock Slide and Wide Guard are good. Knock Off is good, and Slow Start would actually have Regigigas go first in Trick Room.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 09:12 AM   #4879
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess
 
Lady Kuno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 226,328
Using their strategy against them

Fun battle.
__________________
JUST NUKE THE FUCKING SUN
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:37 AM   #4880
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess
 
Lady Kuno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 226,328
Oh god why are you setting up on spikes on a Magearna with Calm Mind oh god Delibird has earpods on and it cant hear us
__________________
JUST NUKE THE FUCKING SUN
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:44 AM   #4881
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
How do you get to face morons at 1500+? I get stuck with players like pokeaim once I hit 1400. I've never broken 1480.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:27 PM   #4882
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess
 
Lady Kuno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 226,328
All you need is 2 hitpoints (spoiler: very onesided)
__________________
JUST NUKE THE FUCKING SUN
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:14 AM   #4883
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
At some point, Kommo-o was banned to OU. This makes me sad, but I'm happy people are starting to recognize it's actually not trash and is very deadly even without Clangorous Soulblaze.

And the main reason for that is Bulletproof, which is an amazing ability that rewards smart prediction. Bulletproof gives it a lot of unexpected free switches and it in turn forces switches, allowing setup or scattering rocks. And with a rock resistance, he can switch in often without revealing what item he's running.

I'm not playing anymore Gen VII OU, but for my next OU (or UU ;_;) team I'll definitely be using Kommo-o.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:26 AM   #4884
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?
 
rotomotorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Probably in the US
Posts: 2,521
Kommo-o got moved to OU because of clangorous soulblaze. The only common move that Kommo-o can switch into is Blacephalon shadow ball
__________________
o O O
o
TS__[O]
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:05 PM   #4885
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
But, wasn't Kommonium-Z originally banned and not Kommo-o? That's what doesn't make sense, and why I thought regular Kommo-o picked up in usage.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:34 AM   #4886
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?
 
rotomotorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Probably in the US
Posts: 2,521
I think Kommonium Z was banned from UU, dunno much about the tier but I think Kommo-o still was doing well there. It moved up during the tier shifts because it can easily set up rocks and then go on a mini sweep with Z, which was getting increasing usage in OU and thats why it moved up
__________________
o O O
o
TS__[O]
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 09:09 PM   #4887
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Kommo-o plays very similar to Naganadel, so when I used it I'm surprised it's been underrated for so long. Even more surprised that the DD set isn't listed anymore, despite being absolutely its most ferocious offering. It actually has fewer checks than Naganadel, basically limited to Magearna, and it's x4 Fairy weakness is not a weakness at all.

252 SpA Magearna Fleur Cannon vs. +1 4 HP / 0 SpD Kommo-o: 272-324 (93.1 - 110.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Magearna Fleur Cannon vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kommo-o: 408-482 (139.7 - 165%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Magearna Fleur Cannon vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kommo-o: 816-964 (279.4 - 330.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Fairy-type moves are poorly distributed outside of Fairy-types themselves, because there's no Hidden Power Fairy. You usually see those Fairy-type coverage moves on Psychic-types that would already threaten Kommo-o specially.

So it's a pick your poison bit. Unaware Clefable is a stopper whether you have Poison Jab or not. But with Shadow Claw, you get the jump on bulky Psychics or Ghosts that think they can switch into Close Combat.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 09:46 PM   #4888
Heather
mafia season be like
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 3,111
Uhhhhh...what's the difference between calcs 2 and 3 here? They look like identical conditions but one does like twice the damage for no reason?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:49 PM   #4889
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Oh err,

#1 is a pure-Dragon Kommo-o at +1 SpD
#2 is a pure-Dragon Kommo-o at +0
#3 is regular Dragon/Fighting Kommo-o

75/125/105 Dragon bulk isn't surviving a STAB Play Rough or Moonblast, whether the modifier is x2 or x4. Killing Fairy-types as a Dragon with 110 Attack and no STAB is an uphill battle and should be avoided.

If we look past that...
Steels can switch into Dragon/Poison
Psychics can switch in to Fighting
Ghosts can switch in to Fighting/Poison
Fairies can switch in to Dragon/Fighting

None of these appreciate switching in to Shadow Claw! With Stealth Rock up, a boosted Shadow Claw is more punishing and allows less room for a free switch than Poison Jab does. Dark and Normal-types don't watch to switch into something capable of a STAB Close Combat.

It's also good for strong neutral damage against Lando, who resists Close Combat and Poison Jab. You do not lose offensive pressure spamming Shadow Claw because it has narrower resists, and those resists are covered by Close Combat.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:16 AM   #4890
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?
 
rotomotorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Probably in the US
Posts: 2,521
wtf is a pure dragon kommo-o

Pure DD is 80 times worse than Z. There is a Z + DDance but its mediocre because you either dont have rocks or you dont have poison jab. Z Clang CC Jab and Rocks is the most common, flamethrower/flash cannon is you wanna tech a special set

every psychic type dies to clanging after rocks. also, nobody is switching into you they pick a sack and then live an attack/are scarfed and revenge kill. plus shadow claw is like base 70 its so bad even at +1 its still weak as hell
__________________
o O O
o
TS__[O]
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 04:30 AM   #4891
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Z with DD is great and people can't win against it. I feel everyone underestimates just how useless Poison Jab really is practically.

You need to pair DD with Clangorous Soulblaze because most scarfers can outspeed Kommo-o at +1, and it's easy to revenge kill with the defensive drops from both of those STAB attacks. Poison Jab doesn't cut it against bulky or defensive fairies and it's pretty easy to switch in a resist to a low-BP, non-STAB move.

For example,

+2 252 Atk Kommo-o Poison Jab vs. 248 HP / 16 Def Tapu Fini: 272-320 (79.3 - 93.2%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Kommo-o Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 272-322 (69 - 81.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Poison Jab Kommo-o loses, even at +2, to Magearna, Mawile, Unaware Clefable 100% of the time. Magic Guard Clefable and Tapu Fini cannot switch in, but Clefable wins 100% of the time on a free switch and Tapu Fini 62.5% of the time. Scarf Lele murders it and most Leles are scarfed. This inability to do anything against OU fairies is why it fell to begin with.

In UU, DD Kommo-o has an easier time making Poison Jab work but has to contend with Doublade who walls all three offensive attacks. Poison Jab could be swapped out for Flamethrower, but then Kommo-o is walled by Primarina and Mega Altaria. Shadow Claw guarantees it will dent any of these switch ins, along with pretty much anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz
every psychic type dies to clanging after rocks.


I think you mean no Psychic not named Latios, Latias and Alakazam. Because most defensive Psychics have the SpD to handle even a boosted Clanging Scales:

+1 0 SpA Kommo-o Clanging Scales vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Reuniclus: 204-240 (48.1 - 56.6%) -- 34% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 0 SpA Kommo-o Clanging Scales vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Cresselia: 142-168 (31.9 - 37.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
+1 0 SpA Kommo-o Clanging Scales vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 178-210 (44.3 - 52.3%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 0 SpA Kommo-o Clanging Scales vs. 248 HP / 188+ SpD Jirachi: 67-80 (16.6 - 19.8%) -- possible 7HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz
also, nobody is switching into you they pick a sack and then live an attack/are scarfed and revenge kill. plus shadow claw is like base 70 its so bad even at +1 its still weak as hell
Sacking only happens if they don't have any Fairy switch-ins, at which point I ask why is Poison Jab there? It would be better to run Stealth Rock because if Kommo-o isn't doing anything to OU fairies at +2, it's not hurting anything at +0. No way it stays in against the Fairy.

So if the Fairies are gone, and they try to sack...you DD, then drop Clangorous Soulblaze at +1 speed. Then you sweep because with Shadow Claw Kommo-o can break through defensive Psychics without dying to Psyshock or Moonblast.

At +2 Speed, Kommo-o can run a Lonely nature so Z and Shadow Claw have maximum wallbreaking potential. I can't really stress this enough: Psyshock kills at +0 Def, and Clanging Scales/Close Combat fail to kill at +1 or +2.

You could also run Outrage, but this is an issue if there are still Steels around since that locks you in to the resisted move.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 05:09 PM   #4892
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?
 
rotomotorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Probably in the US
Posts: 2,521
Jirachi doesn''t run psychic moves, and you should be calcing CC against it anyway
If you're against cress, mew, and reuiniclus your team have to kill them first before kommo-o can get a full sweep, and I'm pretty sure the combined usage of mew, reuniclus, and cress is less than like 8% (thanks ash-gren!), vs poison jab which hits all four tapus that have a combined usage of a lot (assuming every team only has one).

However all of this irrelevant because a sweep doesn't happen because kommo-o can one shot very pokemon in OU at 100% health. If any pokemon could do that it would be banned. If you play like a smart person before you go for you full sweep you will weaken fini and clef so they are in poison jab range. This is also why DD Z kommo-o is bad: the extra +1 speed doesn't do much except for prevent you from getting revenge killed, and the +1 attack is usually overkill except when dealing with Magearna, which is about the only reason DD Z set isn't at 0 usage

finally as a personal suggestion you should read up on usage stats and learn why people like certain sets are popular instead of trying to understand them in a vacuum. Shadow claw of course sounds better in theory if you assumed defensive psychics were good and tapus didn't exist, but unfortunately, neither of these statements are true. you could also just play OU and you'd figure this out yourself very quickly
__________________
o O O
o
TS__[O]
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:45 PM   #4893
Heather
mafia season be like
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 3,111
How to handle a rogue randbats Linoone.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:02 AM   #4894
DaisyInari
Daisy Daisy
 
DaisyInari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: What? It's not Halloween??
Posts: 2,288
Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Magmortar OH YEAAAAH!!!!

Call me the kool-aid man because I be breaking those walls B)
__________________

Hi, I'm Daisy!

Spoiler: show
W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~


Credits to Charm for making this!


Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!


Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~


Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:56 PM   #4895
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Honest question: if one of the biggest gripes of Gen VI OU is "there's too many legendary Pokemon", why has there never been a no-legends OU format?
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:44 PM   #4896
Heather
mafia season be like
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 3,111
BIRD UP
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:57 PM   #4897
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 11,537
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Honest question: if one of the biggest gripes of Gen VI OU is "there's too many legendary Pokemon", why has there never been a no-legends OU format?
Because OU having a number of Legendary Pokemon wasn't the problem.

The problem with 6 OU was that the meta was too diverse, and teambuilding couldn't account for every meta relevant threat there was.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:16 AM   #4898
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Oh err, I meant to say Gen VII. Looks like you've have to rewrite that post blaze. :P

Legendary saturation is definitely an issue I see people having with Gen VII that doesn't have anything to do with dissatisfaction toward how OU (or other tiers) play. Of the fully evolved Pokemon, those who carry either the sub-legend, Mythical or Legend tag occupy 18% of the national dex. All of them except Naganadel and Phione have at least 570 BST, virtually guaranteeing that outside of a crippling weakness, they will have some competitive relevance in a tier.

One of the big appeals of Smogon over other impromptu formats of old was recognizing that legendaries aren't broken, but the combination of more tiers and an ever-growing roster of legends basically guarantees that they will displace almost everything until the tier is just legendaries. Even if the term "legend" is rather arbitrary, Pokemon designated as such at the very least have that BST advantage, if not advantageous typings and movepools that put them above other Pokemon.

I have a spread of what the fully-evolved national dex would look like with Megas and legends removed, and definitely changes the taste of how Gen VII plays. It really resembles how the anime operates, since legends have no presence in the show.

At least, it would be fun to try out, but outside of one tournament on Smogon that I seem to remember there isn't a format for this kind of thing.

If Megas were allowed I think Mega Charizard X would probably be banned, though. Nothing can really handle the DD set once you get rid of the other overpowered legends.
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 05:13 AM   #4899
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!
 
Doppleganger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yukinomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Posts: 12,252
Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
I had always assumed that, like Groudon and Kyogre, the Mega Latis had reverse stat spreads to reflect one another. That's not true at all.

Mega Latios is amazing to look at. It has 700 BST, but possibly the worst stat spread I've ever seen on a powerful Pokemon. I think only Primal Kyogre is worse.

Mega Latias is like a slightly buffed Kyogre. How did this happen?
__________________
あなたの勇気が切り開く未来
ふたりの想いが見つけだす希望
今 信じあえる
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 06:23 AM   #4900
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?
 
rotomotorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Probably in the US
Posts: 2,521
No legends would be interesting but to do that a lot of stuff would have to go with it. Mega wise Zard X would instantly be gone for sure, but theres also a lot of other Pokemon that are handled by legendaries. Notably, without flying types like Landorus T and torn, as well all the Tapus, Fighting types like Mega Medicham, Mega Lopunny, and Kommo-o become a huge problem that are basically only stopped by Clefable and sometimes Toxapex. Speaking of pex, literally all of its counters are legendaries such as Koko, Lele, Taunt Heatran. Without them Pex only has to fear like Garchomp who will just get burned or chipped away at easily. Another thing is without Heatran abd Magearna, megas such as Mega Mawile and Mega Scizor that were generally countered by them become a lot more threatening. However no heatran(and no fini) means more Fire types can jump in viability, so maybe they'll be enough to limit Sciz and Maw, though I can see Maw being ban worthy. As for regular Pokemon, obviously Ash Greninja would be banned instantly, while regular gren may or may not stay, probably depending on if Toxapex stays. Otherwise however most of the remaining pokemon(in OU at least) remain on the bulkier side, so the meta would probably lean heavily towards Bulky Offense or stall, which is ironically how ORAS OU was as far I remember. I think it would be interesting to see what Pokemon would become popular. My personal favorite prediction is the rise of bulky Infernape, which I think would be cool. It could be fun
__________________
o O O
o
TS__[O]
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.