UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 10-22-2015, 04:35 PM   #7976
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Plus those items are practically useless at this point since we have no TCG battles or Contests any more.
I'd be more inclined to say "not yet" than "anymore". Let's wait and see ;)
Old 10-22-2015, 04:43 PM   #7977
Pest
Volcano Badge

I am also not overly concerned about cards, so if you'd like me to pick some up for you, let me know :)
Pest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 05:26 PM   #7978
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Same question to Tyoyo then. What were you looking for? Assuming Itza ends up trading with myahoo for 3 candies, I have no problem doing the same with you. But were you perhaps interested in any of the numerous creatures I have up for trade?
I'm kinda interested in the lil Mantyke but I'm also kinda nervous about disappearing again and taking them with me, although I guess if anybody is super interested in one they can come ask me.

Are you ok with me trading you Cherubi for a candy or so, and then asking later for Mantyke? Or we could just hold off on the trade for a bit, I'd like to actually write up some stuff for her before taking her in.

@everybody who is willing to trade Contest stuff, I'm pretty interested in Seals so if you could fire a PM my way I'd appreciate it
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:03 PM   #7979
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
I'm kinda interested in the lil Mantyke but I'm also kinda nervous about disappearing again and taking them with me, although I guess if anybody is super interested in one they can come ask me.

Are you ok with me trading you Cherubi for a candy or so, and then asking later for Mantyke? Or we could just hold off on the trade for a bit, I'd like to actually write up some stuff for her before taking her in.
I'm okay with either trade, to be honest. I've offered Mantyke several times, and I'm not even her original owner: somebody else was going to release her and I was like, "Well no , let me at least hold onto her so that if someone in the future who shows up wants her, they can get her for less than the 3 candies it costs to adopt from the AC -- or even more dramatically, they can get her period rather than not being able to get her because more than six months passed and she was released from the AC into the wild." You're not the newbie I had in mind, but a returning player's not bad either. Really, I just want Mantyke to find a home where she'll be appreciated. I like the line myself (both stages), but a) I already have a Feebas that if Hayward never returns it looks like I'm keeping and b) even if I don't have Feebas I still have Manateetle in mind as Cyrus's trusty Water type. So like, "I don't need a Mantine." Even though Mantine is pretty neat and adorable and FB's a great place to make one work.

If you want to trade me Cherubi for one candy, with the understanding that Mantyke is yours, I am fine holding onto Mantyke for you for a period of up to three months. (After which time, if you still haven't traded for her, I'd consider her up for grabs again.) If instead you'd rather trade the two simultaneously, I can do that too. I might not wait up to three months that time though if you go AWOL, so keep that in mind. (Example: if you take over two weeks to do anything, and a newbie shows up on BMG and trickles over to UPN, and that newbie discovers my offer and is like "OH MY GOD, MANTYKE IS MY FAVORITE! ;_; But they said I couldn't have one because it's a baby and NO BABY STARTERS ALLOWED! ;_;", I'd probably go ahead and trade Mantyke to the newbie.)
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:09 PM   #7980
Toyo
hail

Quote:
If you want to trade me Cherubi for one candy, with the understanding that Mantyke is yours, I am fine holding onto Mantyke for you for a period of up to three months. (After which time, if you still haven't traded for her, I'd consider her up for grabs again.) If instead you'd rather trade the two simultaneously, I can do that too. I might not wait up to three months that time though if you go AWOL, so keep that in mind. (Example: if you take over two weeks to do anything, and a newbie shows up on BMG and trickles over to UPN, and that newbie discovers my offer and is like "OH MY GOD, MANTYKE IS MY FAVORITE! ;_; But they said I couldn't have one because it's a baby and NO BABY STARTERS ALLOWED! ;_;", I'd probably go ahead and trade Mantyke to the newbie.)
I'm alright with the 1 candy thing, 3 months is fair and if a newbie shows up and wants the lil gal I'm willing to give her up

If you want to start the trade you can whenever, or if you'd rather me do it I can
Old 10-22-2015, 07:12 PM   #7981
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
I'm alright with the 1 candy thing, 3 months is fair and if a newbie shows up and wants the lil gal I'm willing to give her up

If you want to start the trade you can whenever, or if you'd rather me do it I can
I can't start the trade because I don't know the level, the contest stats, the moves, etc. I know it would've been a clean slate when you got it, but you also got it years ago. And not everyone updates their profile posts that frequently either. Gonna have to ask you to start it so I don't miss out on any levels, etc, that you might have applied first. Sorry , and thanks!
Old 10-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #7982
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Alright, Tyoyo, you know the situation: you discovered I already have a Cherubi, one I somehow -- to my surprise and horror -- forgot all about and never did anything with. And yeah, Cyrus doesn't need two Cherubi/Cherrim on the team. So ... I'm going to have to go ahead and cancel my agreement to trade you 1 candy for the Raikou Race Cherubi, simply because I think it'd be wrong and wasteful of me to take Cherubi away from you when I absolutely 100% won't use it (since I already have one! ).

However! That doesn't have to mean anything for you and Mantyke. If you really want Mantyke -- bad enough to write up an RP post for her -- and no one else comes a-knockin' in the meantime, I have absolutely no problem trading her to you for 1 candy. Normally I might be a bit more thrifty, but meh ... no one else has shown any interest whatsoever and you're no more likely to re-leave Fizzy Bubbles than some BMG newbie is to leave it for the first time. You're the first person to make clear to me that you want a Mantyke on your team, and plenty of people over the years have been generous to me. I never traded for Mantyke with the intention of making $$$, and so we don't have to make $$$ now either. If you want her for one candy on condition of the RP post you already hinted at wanting to write, I have no problem trading her to you for that. No RP post, and I guess I'll be "mean" and ask for 3 candies because c'mon she has max happiness points and those take like ten weeks these days. ¬¬; And she has all four of her HMs; that's another four weeks. But yeah, 14 weeks' worth of savings can all be yours for just one little Rare Candy if you staple an essay to your trade post. ;p
Old 10-22-2015, 08:30 PM   #7983
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Alright, Tyoyo, you know the situation: you discovered I already have a Cherubi, one I somehow -- to my surprise and horror -- forgot all about and never did anything with. And yeah, Cyrus doesn't need two Cherubi/Cherrim on the team. So ... I'm going to have to go ahead and cancel my agreement to trade you 1 candy for the Raikou Race Cherubi, simply because I think it'd be wrong and wasteful of me to take Cherubi away from you when I absolutely 100% won't use it (since I already have one! ).

However! That doesn't have to mean anything for you and Mantyke. If you really want Mantyke -- bad enough to write up an RP post for her -- and no one else comes a-knockin' in the meantime, I have absolutely no problem trading her to you for 1 candy. Normally I might be a bit more thrifty, but meh ... no one else has shown any interest whatsoever and you're no more likely to re-leave Fizzy Bubbles than some BMG newbie is to leave it for the first time. You're the first person to make clear to me that you want a Mantyke on your team, and plenty of people over the years have been generous to me. I never traded for Mantyke with the intention of making $$$, and so we don't have to make $$$ now either. If you want her for one candy on condition of the RP post you already hinted at wanting to write, I have no problem trading her to you for that. No RP post, and I guess I'll be "mean" and ask for 3 candies because c'mon she has max happiness points and those take like ten weeks these days. ¬¬; And she has all four of her HMs; that's another four weeks. But yeah, 14 weeks' worth of savings can all be yours for just one little Rare Candy if you staple an essay to your trade post. ;p
Alright sounds fair enough. Gonna work on RP for the other 5 current members of my team first though, so I'll ask you about Mantyke again when I've got that sorted out.

Cherubi is still around for other members of the Raikou Race that are interested, or anyone really I don't mind at this point considering most people from that are gone or have their own Cherubi now
Old 10-22-2015, 08:45 PM   #7984
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Offering 3 candies for the Cherubi
If you're still good with this, I can start the trade, Itza.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:33 PM   #7985
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Starting to get a little claustrophobic. My PC's at 42 slots filled, team's at 5 slots occupied, and I hope to capture a Pokémon so if that happens that pushes me to 42 + 6 = 48. Toss in a weekly egg pickup (so the next egg pushes me to 49) and yeah, I don't like being so close to the creature limit. Especially not when I have so, so many Pokémon I definitely do not plan on keeping!

So here's the deal: this little guy (Lv.1, 10 HPs) and this little girl (Lv.1) are going to be dropped off at the Adoption Center in the next 72 hours if nobody trades for them first. I already have a Spheal I am soft (soft) contemplating keeping; I definitely do not need to have two additional Spheal! ^^;

All I'm asking is one Rare Candy. Alternatively, one Mysterious Gummi. Alternatively, two colored Gummis of any color. Alternatively, you tell me: don't be afraid to make an offer.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:59 AM   #7986
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
If you're still good with this, I can start the trade, Itza.
Sure, feel free to start it whenever you can.

Edit: I almost forgot, if anyone is interested in any of these Gummi's, let me know! I'm looking for Black, Clear, Mysterious, Orange, Purple, or Red Gummis or candies for these:
x6 Blue Gummi
x6 Brown Gummi
x3 Grass Gummi
x5 Green Gummi
x5 Grey Gummi
x6 Pink Gummi
x5 Silver Gummi
x3 White Gummi

Last edited by Itzatrap; 10-23-2015 at 01:28 AM.
Itzatrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:07 AM   #7987
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Talon, are you still trading the Lv 1 snorunt?
Kelntin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:47 AM   #7988
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelntin View Post
Talon, are you still trading the Lv 1 snorunt?
I am still trading lots of Snorunts. I have a Snorunt with levels and moves who I'd like ~3 candies for, and then I have a Lv.1 Snorunt with no frills who I'd only ask 1 candy for. You can have either or both if you wish.
Species: Snorunt (F) Level 3
Name: none yet given
Met: Egg House, hatched on October 26, 2014
Type: Ice
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Powder Snow, Leer, Weather Ball, Flash, Ice Beam*, Spikes
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: 10 Cool: 10 Beauty: 10 Tough: 10 Cute: 10
Happiness Points: 10
IQ: 1
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
Current Location: PC Slot #29

Species: Snorunt (F) Level 1
Name: none yet given
Met: Egg House, hatched on September 21, 2015
Type: Ice
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Powder Snow, Leer
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Happiness Points: --
IQ: --
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
Current Location: PC Slot #40
Old 10-23-2015, 11:40 AM   #7989
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

I can give 1 rare candy for the no-frills snorunt.

...or you could take the Lv 77 glalie which I almost never use, just because you gloriously gave a birthday greeting to me
Old 10-23-2015, 02:00 PM   #7990
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
I can give 1 rare candy for the no-frills snorunt.

...or you could take the Lv 77 glalie which I almost never use, just because you gloriously gave a birthday greeting to me
Alright. Posting from phone right now; can start or finish trade once home.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:43 PM   #7991
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

If there's anyone who still isn't sure what to do with their TCG Pass, I'm willing to trade for it (I know the pass is not tradeable.)
jolteonjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #7992
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
If there's anyone who still isn't sure what to do with their TCG Pass, I'm willing to trade for it (I know the pass is not tradeable.)
The use of my pass is for sale. Just tell me what you want and what kind of price you had in mind.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:54 PM   #7993
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

My TCG pass is up for sale, or the cards anyway. Just tell me what you would like and what you'd be willing to trade for them
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:56 PM   #7994
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Same here.

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Spoiler: show

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari
Spoiler: show

DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:03 PM   #7995
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Alright. Posting from phone right now; can start or finish trade once home.
Actually, I change my mind. Would you like 5 rare candies instead?
Old 10-23-2015, 06:09 PM   #7996
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Actually, I change my mind. Would you like 5 rare candies instead?
You change your mind as in you want the boosted-up Snorunt instead? It's your call. I said 3 so I'm willing to stick to it if you like, but if you would feel better offering 5 given all of the other stuff that particular Snorunt has then I wouldn't mind accepting.

If you're saying you want to give me 5 for the Lv.1 Snorunt w/ no investment, no no no no, I can't accept that offer. Would be much too unfair of me. You can have the Lv.1 w/ no investment for just 1 candy, no problemo.

So just make clear to me which one you wanted and I'll edit my CC post accordingly.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:31 PM   #7997
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:
If you're saying you want to give me 5 for the Lv.1 Snorunt w/ no investment, no no no no, I can't accept that offer. Would be much too unfair of me. You can have the Lv.1 w/ no investment for just 1 candy, no problemo.
Tsk, fine. 1 rare candy. Stick to your old post without edits.

I tried to insist lol
Old 10-23-2015, 07:12 PM   #7998
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Yeah, no, that's fine. If you're planning to keep the Snorunt and raise it, I don't really understand why you didn't go for the "better" one with the higher levels and more moves learned and such, but whatever. Maybe you preferred a cleaner slate. Still, for a Level 1 I have hatched at least three times in the past year* and that I think the Egg House rarity list said was Common (and if it wasn't then meh whatever no big deal), I really wouldn't want to have you give me more than a token payment for it. 2 candies at most (because of the specific gender, as only female Snorunt can become Froslass), but that'd probably be it.

It'd be different if it were a Lapras. I have no intention of raising a Lapras, but if I hatch one don't expect me to be tossing it out for 1 candy either. A Lapras would pretty much be a guarantee of "you need to get me a Super Rare on my wants list and then I'll 1:1 with you." Maybe an exception if I was in a generous mood. But I'm big on fairness and on not getting the short end of sticks. I don't much fancy the idea of tossing out an Ultra Rare for a Cheri Berry, even if I do realize that some (very generous!) members do.

Enjoy your new Snorunt!

* female Snorunt. I have one still, you have one now, and I think I traded MarbleZone my second female Snorunt a while back. I may have also hatched male Snorunts but if I have I don't remember.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:56 PM   #7999
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Edit: I almost forgot, if anyone is interested in any of these Gummi's, let me know! I'm looking for Black, Clear, Mysterious, Orange, Purple, or Red Gummis or candies for these:
x6 Brown Gummi
x5 Grey Gummi
3 candies for above?

Also anyone looking to spend their TCG pass I'll give you 1 candy for 2x Pack 4's of Base or Jungle variety
Treepandaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 07:44 PM   #8000
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
3 candies for above?
Sure, feel free to start the trade.
Itzatrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out