UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 11:54 PM   #3926
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my 4 Rare Candies, Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer, 3 Blue Gummis, Egg Nog, Liechi Berry, Durin Berry, Haban Berry, Bluk Berry, Watmel Berry, Hondew Berry, Aspear Berry, Enigma Berry, and Kelpsy Berry for Kairne's Lv. 1 Female Pawniard.

*Trade Start*

----------

Wow, hi there! You seem like a sharp, little lady, huh? Let's see what you're like... *checks Pokedex*

Pawniard, the Sharp Blade Pokemon. Many blades protrude from this Pokemon's body. If they get dulled, it can use stones from the river to sharpen them. Usually under the command of a Bisharp, a group of Pawniard can attack one target, even when injured, and jump onto their prey, stab them with their blades, and hold on until the target bleeds out.

Ehehe, you're not going to be that kind of Pawniard, are you?

: *is suddenly on my shoulders with her claw next to my throat* ...Pawn. *quickly leaps off and spins midair*

*exhales sharply* Well, an acrobat, kinda like... Okay yeah, your name's gonna be Katarina, it's too good to pass up that reference.

: Ponya. *kneels*

Who needs an assassin when you've got a Pawniard? Well, let's go meet everyone! You'll be a another good rogue for the party in no time!

: ...Pawn? *doesn't get the reference*
Old 02-24-2014, 09:32 PM   #3927
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading 5 candies to Jerichi for his Female, Lv.1 Togepi with the moves: Future Sight, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory and Mirror Move and 10BPS.

Thank you! you're the best.

--Trade Started--

Having been a traveling trainer since the age of 11, Ethan had ventured quite far to get away from the people that had decided that his family’s business was getting in the way of their ideals…what was even worst was when the families’ refusal of working together with the mysterious organization became the cause of their destruction.

On one cold winter night, the temple Ethan called his home burned to the ground, the only survivors; a boy and his Pokémon. Watching as the gang’s logo was engraved into the old buildings grounds. With no one giving him a sense of direction, Ethan turned to a life of crime. It started small, stealing food from any local Pokemart he found so he could live on for one more day, graduating to stealing art from museums. But even he had his limits and own sense of justice, eventually creating a reputation for himself, The Phantom. Entering building without being detected, something that came natural to him. And though he got everything he wanted there was something he couldn’t be. The man was not happy.

Traveling to Jhoto, Kanto’s neighbor to the east he had hoped to find an exclusive Pokémon that was said to bring good luck to those that had one. And so Ethan went searching for a Pokémon named Togepi. Thinking that the professor may have had some clues to it's where abouts he started out in New Bark town. But when he arrived outside Professor Elm’s lab, he discovered an officer was already inside investigating a break in, when he looked through the window he saw it, the egg that was said to hatch the Pokémon he had longed for…but there was no way of getting close.

And somehow deep down he found that it wasn’t the way to obtain it. Figuring eventually he could own one, who knew when one would just drop out of the sky…

--

Walking inside the Cable Club with a Teddiursa in the boy's arms and Munchlax trying it's best to catch up next to them, the boy with blue eyes, black T and ripped jeans walked to meet a man that would assist him in winning the game.

Depositing 5 candies inside the machine the boy waited anxiously as a Pokeball dropped down. Putting his teddy bear Pokémon down who looked up at him questionably "Ursia?" and a tried looking Munchlax they waited as he reached for the capsule and tossed it high in the air, revealing a small egg shaped Pokémon, the top of the shell already broken as it bloomed and a sparkly eyed creature eyed the trainer before letting out a "Togepi!"
Ethan’s heart filled up with joy, "Hi there," he said in a soft tone as to not scare the little thing, "I’m Ethan and it's good to meet your acquaintance."

"Toge!"

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 02-27-2014 at 01:38 AM.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:48 PM   #3928
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading 5 candies to Jerichi for his Female, Lv.1 Togepi with the moves: Future Sight, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory and Mirror Move and 10BPS.

Thank you! you're the best.

--Trade Started--

Having been a traveling trainer since the age of 11, Ethan had ventured quite far to get away from the people that had decided that his family’s business was getting in the way of their ideals…what was even worst was when the families’ refusal of working together with the mysterious organization became the cause of their destruction.

On one cold winter night, the temple Ethan called his home burned to the ground, the only survivors; a boy and his Pokémon. Watching as the gang’s logo was engraved into the old buildings grounds. With no one giving him a sense of direction, Ethan turned to a life of crime. It started small, stealing food from any local Pokemart he found so he could live on for one more day, graduating to stealing art from museums. But even he had his limits and own sense of justice, eventually creating a reputation for himself, The Phantom. Entering building without being detected, something that came natural to him. And though he got everything he wanted there was something he couldn’t be. The man was not happy.

Traveling to Jhoto, Kanto’s neighbor to the east he had hoped to find an exclusive Pokémon that was said to bring good luck to those that had one. And so Ethan went searching for a Pokémon named Togepi. Thinking that the professor may have had some clues to it's where abouts he started out in New Bark town. But when he arrived outside Pokémon Elm’s lab, he discovered an officer was already inside investigating a break in, when he looked through the window he saw it, the egg that was said to hatch the Pokémon he had longed for…but there was no way of getting close.

And somehow deep down he found that it wasn’t the way to obtain it. Figuring eventually he could own one, who knew when one would just drop out of the sky…

--

Walking inside the Cable Club with a Teddiursa in the boy's arms and Munchlax triying it's best to catch up next to them, the boy with blue eyes, black T and ripped jeans walked to meet a man that would assist him in winning the game.

Depositing 5 candies inside the machine the boy waited anxiously as a Pokeball dropped down. Putting his teddy bear Pokémon down who looked up at him questionably "Ursia?" and a tried looking Munchlax they waited as he reached for the capsule and tossed it high in the air, revealing a small egg shaped Pokémon, the top of the shell already broken as it bloomed and a sparkly eyed creature eyed the trainer before letting out a "Togepi!"
Ethan’s heart filled up with joy, "Hi there," he said in a soft tone as to not scare the little thing, "I’m Ethan and it's good to meet your acquaintance."

"Toge!"
Level 1 Female Togepi with 10 BPs and the above moves for 5 candies.

Trade closed
Old 02-24-2014, 10:15 PM   #3929
Toyo
hail

Trading a Level 1 Male Zigzagoon to uhhhhh for 3 candies. Have fun with him, dude!

~Trade Initiated
Old 02-24-2014, 11:25 PM   #3930
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading my level 1 female Shuppet w/HM Flash to DaveTheFishGuy for 3x Pink Gummi.

**Trade Started**

Take care of this ghostie!
Yet again, Dave stepped into the Cable Club. This time, however, something was off. His eyes were bloodshot, his brown hair unkempt and out of place. He looked like he hadn't slept in a week. Which wasn't far from the truth. He was normally a sound sleeper, getting a solid night's rest and not rousing easily. But recently... he'd been lucky if he'd get a couple hours every night. Things had come to a head last night...

-------------------------

For the umpteenth night on the run, Dave's eyes opened as he sat bolt upright in bed, breathing heavily. Sweat drenched his body as he tried to shake off the images the nightmare had granted upon him, the same as all the other nights. Rags and blood. Always blood. A throne. And the unmistakable sound of a zipper. There were whispers too, so faint he wasn't sure if he was dreaming or just hearing things. Indistinct, almost beyond understanding, except for the odd word. Blood.

YOU SENSE IT TOO. Dave jumped again before turning, the single blue eye of Death floating next to his bed. The Duskull had been out of his PokéBall for some time, free to conduct his experiments he insisted he was tasked with. The only other Pokémon in the room were Darktan and Jason, the Raticate curled up on the floor while the Croagunk sat hunched in the corner, both asleep. The Ghost-type approached, his brilliant blue eye providing some light.

"Wha... what is it? Something supernatural, if you're aware of it I assume?" he asked, the nightmare fading aside from the odd horrific scene. He had to find out what was going on.

I AM NOT ENTIRELY CERTAIN. the spectre replied, his voice entering the mind without having the decency to go through the ears first. SOMETHING HAS RETURNED TO THIS LAND. A PRESENCE THAT FEELS... FAMILIAR. YET DIFFERENT. WHATEVER ITS SOURCE, IT IS EXPONENTIALLY MORE POWERFUL THAN THE LAST TIME I SENSED IT.

"It's good to know that you're so up on things." the trainer muttered, trying to relax again. "But what about the visions? All... all that blood. And... some kind of throne. What does it all mean?"

I AM UNSURE IF THESE ARE THE SHADOWS OF THINGS THAT MAY BE, WILL BE, OR SIMPLY ASPIRATIONS OF THE POWER IN QUESTION. Death replied, his heavy voice like the tiles of a church roof clattering together. NO MATTER WHAT ELSE, IT IS MOST ASSUREDLY DANGEROUS. AND... THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE.

"What now?"

THIS WAS POSTED UNDER YOUR DOOR. One of the Duskull's wisp-like arms moved forward, holding a scrap of paper. Dave took it, recognising it as a trade advert, like countless ones he'd seen in the White Market and Cable Club. Most of his current Pokémon had initially been advertised on such scraps. This one offered...

"Oh sure, another Ghost. So you can conduct your experiments?" he asked, sarcastically. Death had been pestering him to seek out more Ghost-types since he'd finished examining Dios. "I told you what I'm planning to hatch next, with you and Dios on the team I'm not really interested."

I DID NOT RETRIEVE THIS. IT WAS POSTED UNDER YOUR DOOR AS YOU SLEPT, YET WHEN I LOOKED OUTSIDE THERE WAS NO-ONE THERE. A POWER GREATER THAN MY OWN IS BEHIND THIS. AND THAT IS WORRISOME.

The human took stock. Clearly something was suggesting he make an offer on the Pokémon in the advert, maybe doing so would make the nightmares stop... "Aren't Shuppet supposed to feed on negative emotions? Wouldn't be a bad idea in that case... I'll sort something out in the morning."

VERY WELL. Death responded, floating backward to phase through the wall, out of sight. Dave sighed, closing his eyes and hoping he could get a bit more sleep without the nightmares waking him again.

-------------------------

Suffice it to say, he hadn't slept. Dave nodded to his contact, Rob being the trainer who'd traded Nobby to him all those months ago. He put his side of the trade on the pad, three gummies he had no use for, and started the process. A PokéBall soon replaced them, which he took quickly, nodding at the other trainer once more before turning back to the door, heading toward the Pokémon Centre he was based at. Before he could make it though, curiosity took over. Staring at the orb in his palm, he dropped it to the floor, where it split open and exuded light.

The occupant quickly took form, a living purple rag hanging in the air, rustling slightly in the breeze. Its multi-coloured gaze quickly locked on his, and he could see something in her look. Something like... hunger. "Hey Shuppet, it's nice to... meet... you..." he started, tailing off as he was suddenly surrounded by a red glow. The aura surrounding him was slowly being sucked away, pouring into the spike atop the Ghost-type's head. Obviously this was working out already. After a few moments, the glow faded and the Shuppet looked satisfied, while Dave felt like a great weight had been lifted from him. "Alright! Thanks Shuppet! You can be my own personal dreamcatcher. Or well... nightmare catcher. For however long this lasts, anyway. Come along, Ysabell."

The Puppet Pokémon's expression brightened, following her new trainer as he set off toward his temporary accommodation. In the distance, unheard by anyone who mattered, the wind carried an ethereal whisper, onward. Blood...

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 3 Pink Gummies to Itzatrap for his Lv. 1 Female Shuppet with Flash. Thanks dude!

--Trade Closed--

Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 02-24-2014 at 11:37 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:58 PM   #3931
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my 4 Rare Candies, Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer, 3 Blue Gummis, Egg Nog, Liechi Berry, Durin Berry, Haban Berry, Bluk Berry, Watmel Berry, Hondew Berry, Aspear Berry, Enigma Berry, and Kelpsy Berry for Kairne's Lv. 1 Female Pawniard.

*Trade Start*

----------

Wow, hi there! You seem like a sharp, little lady, huh? Let's see what you're like... *checks Pokedex*

Pawniard, the Sharp Blade Pokemon. Many blades protrude from this Pokemon's body. If they get dulled, it can use stones from the river to sharpen them. Usually under the command of a Bisharp, a group of Pawniard can attack one target, even when injured, and jump onto their prey, stab them with their blades, and hold on until the target bleeds out.

Ehehe, you're not going to be that kind of Pawniard, are you?

: *is suddenly on my shoulders with her claw next to my throat* ...Pawn. *quickly leaps off and spins midair*

*exhales sharply* Well, an acrobat, kinda like... Okay yeah, your name's gonna be Katarina, it's too good to pass up that reference.

: Ponya. *kneels*

Who needs an assassin when you've got a Pawniard? Well, let's go meet everyone! You'll be a another good rogue for the party in no time!

: ...Pawn? *doesn't get the reference*
Trading a Lv 1 Pawniard of the female persuasion to Gemini Spark for:
4 Rare Candies
Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
3 Blue Gummis
Egg Nog
Liechi Berry
Durin Berry
Haban Berry
Bluk Berry
Watmel Berry
Hondew Berry
Aspear Berry
Enigma Berry
Kelpsy Berry

I hope you enjoy each other's company.

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-26-2014, 05:05 AM   #3932
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Trading my Level 01 Male Pawniard to Charminions for 5 Candies

*Trade Commenced*
Old 02-26-2014, 08:09 PM   #3933
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading my Level 01 Male Pawniard to Charminions for 5 Candies

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 5 candies for Lv.1 Pawniard (M).

Trade Closed

----------

"Another Pokemon, Monsieur? You've been adding quite a lot lately."

Charm looked to the Murkrow perched on his shoulder, reaching out for the Cable Club door before entering. "Well yeah, it is rather strange behavior for me. Considering how picky I am with who would rightly fit with our team, but a lot of special Pokemon have been turning up lately."

"And what makes this one right, if I may ask?" Don cawed out in a thick French-accent. "I've heard he's a very peculiar Pokemon, I'd like to take a closer look and see for myself," a wolfish grin meeting the trainer's face. The mere thought of what he may come across excited the blood through his veins to no end.

Walking over to the trading station, he plops down 5 pieces of Rare Candy, which quickly vanishes as a Pokeball takes its place. He retrieves it, holding it to his face as usual before smiling once more. "Alright, come on out!"

The ball beams out a red light, as a small bladed figure forms in front of him. The Pawniard looks to the trainer, showing neither surprise nor worry. The blank-face then looks to the Murkrow, still showing no emotion whatsoever. "Uhhh, welcome to the team! I'm sure it'll take some time, but you'll feel at home soon enough." Charm relaxed himself, raising a hand in a friendly gesture before reaching over to pet a non-bladed portion of the Pawniard's head.

In a mere second the smile turned to surprise. A bright red cut was suddenly streaked across the trainer's cheek, as red streams of blood began oozing down his face. The trainer stood as he was, showing no sudden change in his composure. A smile met his face again. "That was an impressive Scratch attack, I didn't even see the movement!" To this, the Pawniard stepped back in uncertainty, seeing a human react this way was certainly a first for him. Don cackled away at the event he witnessed, "Oh, you're going to love our trainer," he grinned.

Droplets of scarlet red began to drip off the trainer's face, tainting the floor beneath him with his DNA. "Well, well," he sighed, reaching into his pocket for a tissue before carefully dapping the blood off his face, "What shall I call you?" The slightest hints of emotion met the Pawniard's eyes, maybe this trainer is worthy. "Hmm, how about... Hisaki?" the trainer continued.

"Pawn-," the Sharp Blade Pokemon grunted, showing his consent.

"Excellent," he raised up the Pokeball with his other hand, returning the Pawniard before swiftly turning to the exit.

Last edited by Charminions; 03-02-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:40 PM   #3934
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 5 Candies to Marion Ette for Taran, her Lv.13 M Joltik.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading Level 13 M Joltik to JJ for 5 rare candies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette

Name: Taran
Level: 13
Held item: None
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compoundeyes
Attacks: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Bounce, Energy Ball, Thunder Wave, Cut, Screech, Rock Climb, Cross Poison, Disable, Faint Attack, Return, Magnet Rise
Birthday: July 6th
Contest Points: +100 Cute, +40 smart, +10 all others
IQ: 02
Trophies: (From Beginner Trainer Battle)
Met at the Cable Club at Level 1. OT: darkrai
Take good care of him for me.

**TRADE CLOSED**
Old 02-28-2014, 01:52 PM   #3935
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Marion Ette for her Lv 1 Male Patrat. He shall be named Lemon.

*Trade opened*
Trading Lv. 1 Male Patrat (now known as Lemon) to Kairne for three rare candies. Enjoy!

*TRADE COMPLETE*

Trading Lv.1 Male Swablu to Sneezey12 for 4 candies. Take good care of the little cottonball, won't you?

*TRADE INITIATED*

Rumors had been spreading since the mysterious corpse had been discovered at the egg house. The research labs had been mysteriously cloistered and downright clandestine for the past few months, though many assumed that it had simply been the result of the discovery of a new region in the Fizzytopian Universe and all of the discoveries that would come with such a finding; the death of the young male researcher pointed to a far more sinister reason for the secrecy. The grieving family of the researcher told the police that he had been part of the gems and precious stones division of the evolution laboratory, and that he had cut contact with the family months before he had perished, soon after hinting that the lab was on the verge of some amazing discoveries that would change the Pokemon world forever... This testimony, of course, was given before that very same family ended up disappearing without a trace the very next day. Was it an act of a rival research facility that wanted to obtain the young man's secrets? Was the knowledge worth murder in the eyes of some twisted and corrupt faction of Fizzytopia? Or... even more terrifying... had the discovery itself proven to be the catalyst for unimaginable evil?

Of course, the Cable Club was certainly alight with such rumors. Thoughts of a "Blood Goddess" lit the eyes of trainers and Pokemon alight with intrigue and healthy suspicion. The interest in Shuppet had certainly risen recently, and some were commenting snidely that perhaps it was to absorb all the negative emotion that had arisen in Fizzytopian politics as of late. It was the kind of talk that the young woman in the corner of the Cable Club lobby absolutely delighted in. Inhaling deeply, it was as if she could smell the bitterness wafting from the conversation like the delicious scent from a freshly-cooked meal. In that moment, she imagined telling them things. Terrible things. Things that would fill them with the fear she craved. Things that she herself had done to trainers just like them. She pictured the knife in her pocket unsheathing at what they previously thought was the zenith of their horror. One using his final breaths to scream in pain and terror; the other frozen in fear, before he too became nothing more than meat. Meat for her to feed upon... but it wasn't their disgusting, useless bodies that she craved. The tender, pure fear of that final moment before death... She could almost taste it... she could almost-

Her reverie is interrupted by the gaze of two gem-like eyes, which stare up at her with unmitigated curiosity from the shadowy corner in which she stands. A little purple claw reaches up, turning itself to reveal a little green gem in its palm, which it offers up to the young woman. She gives the little creature an impish grin before reaching to accept the gift.

"You must be Gintaras. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am-"

The moment the young woman's fingers touch the gem, her sentence is immediately cut off. A sensation of emptiness begins to take shape in her; the anger and resentment that once overwhelmed her heart seemed to trickle through her arm and into the stone, as if it drew her negative energy away from her body; the self-proclaimed goddess would have none of it, however, and ripped her hand away from the gem before a significant amount of her rage could be taken away by the strange stone.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" The young woman spits out, before attempting to calm herself. "What, are you some kind of crystal healer? Trying to cleanse me? Is that it?"

The young Sableye nods, and lifts up the gem again. Peridot, he whispers in his native language. It will heal your heart.

The woman laughs at the Pokemon's words. "I suppose you think you are doing a good thing, do you not? Oh, but you do not realize how vital that anger is, little one. Without it, I could very well perish..."

The Sableye's unwavering expression unnerves the young woman. There was not even the slightest hint of surprise or remorse in the Sableye's gemstone eyes. In fact, the possibility of killing the young woman serves as little deterrent, as the Sableye offers up his gemstone once again. Oddly enough, despite realizing Gintaras' intentions, the young woman seems more amused than irate.

"Well, well. I suppose you are even more twisted than you look." The young woman smirks. "Come along, then, you weird little shaman. We'll go find someone to practice your little talent on... of that, I am sure."

Trading 5 candies to Kairne for his Lv.1 Male Sableye. Thanks so much~!! I have big plans for this little one...

*TRADE INITIATED*

Trading 2 candies to blazeVA for 3 red gummis and 3 royal gummis. Thanks~

*TRADE INITIATED*

Last edited by Marion Ette; 02-28-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Added RP/Trade with Blaze
Old 02-28-2014, 04:27 PM   #3936
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Trading 2 candies to blazeVA for 3 red gummis and 3 royal gummis. Thanks~*TRADE INITIATED*
Trading 3 Red Gummis and 3 Royal Gummis for Marion's 2 candies~

Thank you Marion, and you're welcome!

***TRADE CLOSED***
Old 03-02-2014, 05:54 PM   #3937
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading a Level 1 Male Zigzagoon to uhhhhh for 3 candies. Have fun with him, dude!

~Trade Initiated
Trading x3 Rare Candies for Soy's Lv. 1 Male Zigzagoon. Thanks!

Trade closed!
Old 03-02-2014, 10:40 PM   #3938
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading 1x Rare Candy to CyberBlastoise for his level 1 female Ladyba.

**Trade Started**

Thanks! I'll be sure to make sure this lil ladybug is happy! ^-^
Old 03-02-2014, 11:14 PM   #3939
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading 1x Rare Candy to CyberBlastoise for his level 1 female Ladyba.

**Trade Started**

Thanks! I'll be sure to make sure this lil ladybug is happy! ^-^
Trading this Ledyba to Itza for 1 rare Candy.

Info:
Spoiler: show

Species: Ledyba
Obtained: Egg House
Nickname:
Birthday: May 29th

Bio: To be filled later

Level: 1
Type: Bug/Flying
Item:
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: ???
Pokeball: Pokeball
Level-up Moves: Tackle
TM/EM/MT/AM:
Misc. Moves:
IQ:
Evolutionary Tree =Lv. 16=>
BP: 0
Contest Stats 0|0|0|0|0
Current Shop/Zone: None

*trade closed*
Old 03-03-2014, 02:14 PM   #3940
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.13 female Smeargle with the following stats to Missingno. Master for 3 Pink Gummis and 1 Never-Melt Ice. Take good care of her!

*Trade started*

Quote:

Name: Vica Pota
Level: 13
Type: Normal
Ability: Technician
Nature: --
Held Item: --
Obtained: Egg House
Birthday: October 15
Contest Stats: 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10
Beauty Points: 10 / IQ: 21
Bio:
Spoiler: show
Even in the midst of oddballs, Vica Pota stands out as a kind of outcast. She has little interest in battles, which stands in great contrast to her more willing teammates, who for various reasons are mostly willing to jump into the fray. Instead, she focuses on creating a masterpiece that could wring tears out of a stone, which she wishes to craft from the paint in her tail as well as some more exotic materials like fire and arsenic. She hopes to transcend the barriers between visual media and practical applications, catapulting her to a position worthy of a demigod.
As might be expected, Vica Pota is rather haughty and more than a little elitist. Generally she spends most of her time around Chaos, hoping to find inspiration in the Spiritomb's swirling masses of ... well, chaos. She flat-out refuses to battle those she thinks are beneath her, believing that she cannot strive for perfection when pitting herself against common philistines. Because of this, Pest finds it difficult to believe that her Smeargle will ever Sketch anything for permanent use, but she isn't about to give up hope. Maybe something will inspire her enough to change her mind?

Level Up Moves: Sketch, Sketch
Event Moves: Firestream
The parting was brief, but awkward. Pest had never seen Vica Pota so furious before. That said, she hadn't seen the Smeargle much at all over the past year despite owning her for her entire life, which was kind of the point. She was doing her best to explain this, despite Vica Pota's insistence on not listening.

"I want you to be with someone who can help you go farther than I can help you," she said for the sixth time. "As it is right now, you're kind of just sitting around doing nothing, which isn't helping either of us. But I hear this trainer really has a way with Pokémon. I bet he can help you reach your dreams easily!"

Vica Pota stared at the Cable Club wall, exhaling deeply from her nose in an exaggerated huff. Twin streams of fire curled from her nostrils, nearly singeing her drooping ears, but she didn't seem to particularly care.

By Pest's side stood another Pokémon, though perhaps standing wasn't quite the right word. A swirling mass of ghostly matter tilted her eyes in the Smeargle's direction. "I miss you," the Spiritomb managed to say. Her English skills were limited, but she still managed to get the point across.

Vica Pota's eyes softened. Barely. She pulled away from Chaos' extended tendril and returned to her Poke Ball without another word.

Pest sighed, turning her gaze to the approaching trainer. "Vica Pota ... for what it's worth, I'm sorry."

Chaos leaned against Pest's leg and cried.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:05 PM   #3941
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading my Lv.13 female Smeargle with the following stats to Missingno. Master for 3 Pink Gummis and 1 Never-Melt Ice. Take good care of her!

*Trade started*

The parting was brief, but awkward. Pest had never seen Vica Pota so furious before. That said, she hadn't seen the Smeargle much at all over the past year despite owning her for her entire life, which was kind of the point. She was doing her best to explain this, despite Vica Pota's insistence on not listening.

"I want you to be with someone who can help you go farther than I can help you," she said for the sixth time. "As it is right now, you're kind of just sitting around doing nothing, which isn't helping either of us. But I hear this trainer really has a way with Pokémon. I bet he can help you reach your dreams easily!"

Vica Pota stared at the Cable Club wall, exhaling deeply from her nose in an exaggerated huff. Twin streams of fire curled from her nostrils, nearly singeing her drooping ears, but she didn't seem to particularly care.

By Pest's side stood another Pokémon, though perhaps standing wasn't quite the right word. A swirling mass of ghostly matter tilted her eyes in the Smeargle's direction. "I miss you," the Spiritomb managed to say. Her English skills were limited, but she still managed to get the point across.

Vica Pota's eyes softened. Barely. She pulled away from Chaos' extended tendril and returned to her Poke Ball without another word.

Pest sighed, turning her gaze to the approaching trainer. "Vica Pota ... for what it's worth, I'm sorry."

Chaos leaned against Pest's leg and cried.
The doors to the Cable Club opened up. As was frequently the case, Keith Masters walked inside. Meowth was on his shoulder, as usual, but another Pokémon, a blue bipedal frog, was walking beside him. The Toxicroak was not here to be traded, however- no, he had insisted on coming along to help Keith identify the Trainer with whom he was about to trade. Keith had never met Tempest before, and thus was somewhat surprised to learn that Malfoy had. But sure enough, the Toxicroak pointed in the direction of a Trainer who had just returned a Pokémon to its Poké Ball. A sobbing Spiritomb was leaning against her leg.

"Thanks for the help, Malfoy," Keith said as he approached his end of the trade machine. On the indentation on his end meant to hold a Poké Ball, he placed a chunk of Never-Melt Ice and three Pink Gummis. Then, the switch was thrown, and the seemingly randomly chosen items were swiftly replaced by a Poké Ball.

"Alright, wat didja trade fer dis time?" demanded Meowth.

"Let me show you," responded Keith. He picked up the ball, looked at it for a second, then tossed it into the air. "Go, Smeargle!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, a very light beige doglike Pokémon materialized, with dark brown floppy ears. The top of its head made it look as though it was wearing a beret, and it clutched its tail in its front right paw, the tip of which looked like a paintbrush dipped in green paint. A green paw print was visible on its back. Keith took out his Pokédex and pointed it at his newest Pokémon.

"Smeargle, the Painter Pokémon," droned the device. "Smeargle's tail oozes a paintlike substance, which it uses to mark its territory. It can change the color of this substance, and has been known to paint works of art with it. Smeargle's special attack is Sketch."

"So, Smeargle," Keith said, crouching down so he was more level with the Smeargle. "Welcome to the team. I'm Keith, I'm your new Trainer. And this is Meowth."

"Hey," Meowth added.

Smeargle gave a small sigh, and after a few seconds of not responding, finally turned her head to look at Keith. "Smeargle eargle," she said in a distinctly disinterested tone.

"She said hello, but she didn't sound too pleased ta meet ya," Meowth translated.

"Lemme guess- not all that pleased about being traded?" Keith asked. "I can understand that. It's easier on newborn Pokémon because they haven't had a chance to get too used to their original Trainer, and my Totodile's really easygoing, so he had no real problems, but you've probably been with your Trainer for a while now, right?" he asked.

After a few seconds, the Smeargle gave a nod.

"How'd ya know dat?" Meowth asked, impressed.

"Took a shot in the dark," replied Keith. Meowth facepalmed. "So, Smeargle," he added, turning back to his new Normal-type, "I realize it can't be easy, but I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself on my team. You any good at painting?"

At this, the Smeargle's demeanor seemed to change completely. "Smear Smeargle," she replied proudly. Then, she knelt down, and started painting on the floor with her tail. She worked quickly, her tail becoming a mere blur at some points, but about five minutes later, she stood back up and proudly gestured to the floor, where she had painted... a small self-portrait. Keith resisted the urge to roll his eyes at his Smeargle's apparently high opinion of herself, mainly because it was actually a pretty good likeness.

"Huh," Keith remarked. "I'm gonna take that as a yes, then- that's pretty good."

"Smeeear," replied Smeargle, looking very pleased with herself.

"You know something?" grinned Keith. "With artistic talent like that, I think I'm gonna like having you around. Now all we need is a new nickname for you... How does Chromium sound?"

"Chromium?" Meowth repeated.

"Yeah," nodded Keith. "It's a highly toxic component of some kinds of paint. Fitting, considering what she does and who she just got traded to, don't you think?"

"...How do youse do dat?" Meowth asked.

"It's a gift," shrugged Keith. "So, how does that name sound?" he asked the Smeargle.

Smeargle did not respond right away, apparently thinking it over. Then, she looked up at Keith. "Smeargle Smeargle, Smeargle eargle Smeargle," she stated.

"Smeargle says dat if youse promises ta help her Sketch a Poison-type move, den youse gots a deal," Meowth translated.

"Heh, believe me, I'm all for that," grinned Keith. "Welcome aboard, Chromium." With that, the three of them headed over toward the doors, but once Keith and Meowth had exited, Chromium paused for a second. She turned back and waved goodbye to Pest and Chaos, then followed Keith and Meowth.

OOC: Trading 1 Never-Melt Ice and 3 Pink Gummis to Pest for her level 13 female Smeargle. Don't worry, she's in good hands.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:07 PM   #3942
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post

Rumors had been spreading since the mysterious corpse had been discovered at the egg house. The research labs had been mysteriously cloistered and downright clandestine for the past few months, though many assumed that it had simply been the result of the discovery of a new region in the Fizzytopian Universe and all of the discoveries that would come with such a finding; the death of the young male researcher pointed to a far more sinister reason for the secrecy. The grieving family of the researcher told the police that he had been part of the gems and precious stones division of the evolution laboratory, and that he had cut contact with the family months before he had perished, soon after hinting that the lab was on the verge of some amazing discoveries that would change the Pokemon world forever... This testimony, of course, was given before that very same family ended up disappearing without a trace the very next day. Was it an act of a rival research facility that wanted to obtain the young man's secrets? Was the knowledge worth murder in the eyes of some twisted and corrupt faction of Fizzytopia? Or... even more terrifying... had the discovery itself proven to be the catalyst for unimaginable evil?

Of course, the Cable Club was certainly alight with such rumors. Thoughts of a "Blood Goddess" lit the eyes of trainers and Pokemon alight with intrigue and healthy suspicion. The interest in Shuppet had certainly risen recently, and some were commenting snidely that perhaps it was to absorb all the negative emotion that had arisen in Fizzytopian politics as of late. It was the kind of talk that the young woman in the corner of the Cable Club lobby absolutely delighted in. Inhaling deeply, it was as if she could smell the bitterness wafting from the conversation like the delicious scent from a freshly-cooked meal. In that moment, she imagined telling them things. Terrible things. Things that would fill them with the fear she craved. Things that she herself had done to trainers just like them. She pictured the knife in her pocket unsheathing at what they previously thought was the zenith of their horror. One using his final breaths to scream in pain and terror; the other frozen in fear, before he too became nothing more than meat. Meat for her to feed upon... but it wasn't their disgusting, useless bodies that she craved. The tender, pure fear of that final moment before death... She could almost taste it... she could almost-

Her reverie is interrupted by the gaze of two gem-like eyes, which stare up at her with unmitigated curiosity from the shadowy corner in which she stands. A little purple claw reaches up, turning itself to reveal a little green gem in its palm, which it offers up to the young woman. She gives the little creature an impish grin before reaching to accept the gift.

"You must be Gintaras. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am-"

The moment the young woman's fingers touch the gem, her sentence is immediately cut off. A sensation of emptiness begins to take shape in her; the anger and resentment that once overwhelmed her heart seemed to trickle through her arm and into the stone, as if it drew her negative energy away from her body; the self-proclaimed goddess would have none of it, however, and ripped her hand away from the gem before a significant amount of her rage could be taken away by the strange stone.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" The young woman spits out, before attempting to calm herself. "What, are you some kind of crystal healer? Trying to cleanse me? Is that it?"

The young Sableye nods, and lifts up the gem again. Peridot, he whispers in his native language. It will heal your heart.

The woman laughs at the Pokemon's words. "I suppose you think you are doing a good thing, do you not? Oh, but you do not realize how vital that anger is, little one. Without it, I could very well perish..."

The Sableye's unwavering expression unnerves the young woman. There was not even the slightest hint of surprise or remorse in the Sableye's gemstone eyes. In fact, the possibility of killing the young woman serves as little deterrent, as the Sableye offers up his gemstone once again. Oddly enough, despite realizing Gintaras' intentions, the young woman seems more amused than irate.

"Well, well. I suppose you are even more twisted than you look." The young woman smirks. "Come along, then, you weird little shaman. We'll go find someone to practice your little talent on... of that, I am sure."

Trading 5 candies to Kairne for his Lv.1 Male Sableye. Thanks so much~!! I have big plans for this little one...

*TRADE INITIATED*

I'm sure he'll serve you well. Trading a Lv 1 Male Sableye to Marion Ette for 5 Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #3943
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading my Lv.1 Female Dunsparce for Missingno. Master's 5 candies.

**Trade Started!**

Take good care of her ^^
Old 03-05-2014, 03:48 PM   #3944
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Female Dunsparce for Missingno. Master's 5 candies.

**Trade Started!**

Take good care of her ^^
It was a seemingly ordinary afternoon in Fizzytopia's main Cable Club. And of course, as usual, great emphasis on "seemingly". Sure enough, the air near one of the trading machines shimmered, and then, in a flash of light, a man appeared out of nowhere. He had a Meowth sitting on his shoulder, and was carefully holding a Qwilfish in his left hand. Grinning happily, Keith placed the Qwilfish down on a nearby table.

"Thanks, Hebenon," Keith stated.

"Qwilfish qwil," replied the Water/Poison-type.

"Been a while since youse had Hebenon Teleport youse here," Meowth remarked as Keith returned the Qwilfish to his Poké Ball. "Usually when youse wants ta give Salazar a break, ya just ride on Vernon instead."

"I know, yeah," nodded Keith, "but this one just could not wait." With that, he grabbed a handful of Rare Candies out of his backpack and placed them on the trade machine.

"Wat?!" Meowth exclaimed. "Five?! Dat's nearly yer entire stash!"

"Trust me, Meowth, this is worth it," Keith said firmly, as he pulled the switch. In a dramatic flash of electrical light, the confectionary currency was transported through the machine to the other side, whereas a Poké Ball from the other side appeared on Keith's end. The 23-year-old Poison-type Trainer scooped up the ball with a grin on his face.

"Alright, I'll bite- wat's in dere?" asked Meowth.

"Meowth, I am so glad you asked," replied Keith, before throwing the ball into the air. "Let's go, Dunsparce!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, a large, yellow creature materialized. It was flat, almost snakelike in shape, but decidedly wider than the average snake. About five feet in length, it sported a white and blue stripe pattern on its back, along with a pair of white wings. Its tail ended in a curious drill-shaped protrusion. The Dunsparce looked up at Keith and Meowth, then seemed to be trying to shrink away, pulling herself into a Defense Curl.

Keith knelt down next to the seemingly shy snake. "Hey there, Dunsparce," he said softly. "My name's Keith. I'm your Trainer.

Ever so slightly, the Dunsparce's head pulled out of the Defense Curl. "Sparce?" she chirped quietly.

"That's right," Keith nodded encouragingly. "It's OK, there's nothing to be scared of. This here is Meowth," he added, gesturing to the Scratch Cat Pokémon on his shoulder, who waved at the Dunsparce.

Dunsparce looked at the two of them for a moment, before finally pulling out of the Defense Curl completely. She still didn't look completely at ease, though, and was still looking up shyly at her new Trainer and teammate.

"Hey," Meowth began as he jumped down off of Keith's shoulder, but before he could continue, the action had startled Dunsparce into using Defense Curl again. "...Er," Meowth stammered. "Sorry 'bout dat."

"Dunsparce, come on, it's OK," Keith said. After a moment or two, Dunsparce slowly uncurled her body, and was now blushing, apparently embarrassed by her overreaction. Keith started stroking Dunsparce's head, which seemed to put her at ease a little bit. She gave a small contented sigh and inched a little closer to Keith.

"Sorry 'bout dat," Meowth repeated. "Just wanted ta say hi," he said.

"...Dunsparce," the Normal-type replied quietly, after a short pause. "D-D-Dunsparce sparce?"

Meowth nodded. "Yeah, he's a great Trainer," he replied. "What is youse so worried about, anyways?" he added.

Dunsparce blushed again before quietly stammering, "D-D-Dunsparce, Dunsparce sp-sparce, Dunsparce sparce. Sparce Dunsparce, D-Dunsparce sparce."

"What's she say, Meowth?" asked Keith.

"Apparently, she was supposed ta go ta another Trainer, but he backed out fer some reason," Meowth explained. "She's worried about dat happenin' wit youse."

"Aw, Dunsparce," Keith said, stroking the Land Snake Pokémon's head again. "That's not gonna happen. You have no idea how much I've wanted a Dunsparce. I actually used to own one before, but I had to give her up," he sighed. "It was a really rough decision and I never stopped regretting it," he said quietly. "It's a mistake I know I'm never gonna make again," Keith finished, smiling at his new Dunsparce.

"Sparce..." Dunsparce murmured uncertainly. Still, judging by the look in her eyes, she appeared to be warming up to her new Trainer somewhat.

"OK, you know what'll really make you feel welcome on this team?" grinned Keith. "You need a nickname is what you need. How does Violet sound?"

Dunsparce did not respond right away, but after a few seconds, looked up at Keith. "Sparce Dunsparce," she said, seeming to smile a bit.

"She likes it," translated Meowth.

"All right," smiled Keith. "Welcome to the team, Violet. OK, so, have you ever flown with those wings yet? I'd like to see how well you can fly thus far."

Violet blushed again, but started flapping her wings. At first, nothing happened, but then she slowly started to rise into the air. Keith stood back up as the Dunsparce hovered in midair, level with his head.

"Hey, that's pretty good," grinned Keith. "Come on, Violet, I want you to meet the rest of your teammates."

"S-S-Sparce, sparce Dunsparce," murmured Violet. She seemed ready to pull herself into a Defense Curl again, but remembered that she was flying at the moment.

"Oh, it'll be fine," Keith assured her. "I'm sure you'll like your new teammates, Violet, and I know they'll like you. You might want to steer clear of the Shadow Ledian, but aside from him, they're good Pokémon. Come on, let's go," he said, leading the way out of the Cable Club, with his new Dunsparce flying right behind him.

OOC: Trading 5 Rare Candies to Okiku for her level 1 female Dunsparce. Thanks so much! She's in good hands.

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-06-2014, 12:40 AM   #3945
Rakurai
Boulder Badge

Trading level 1 male Drilbur to uhhhhh for five candies.

*Trade started*
Old 03-06-2014, 04:47 PM   #3946
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a level 1 female Illumise to Kairne for 1 rare candy. Enjoy.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:22 PM   #3947
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Trading my 3 Candies to Blaze for his recolored Roggenrola.

*Trade Started*

"This has been a rather surprising turn of events I would say father, but maybe you are right, that money is power. I just never expected that our one bid would not be outbid by anyone else, especially considering the fact this is such a rare specimen." Rowan is on the phone with his father once again, talking business, as always.

"I am on my way to the Cable Club as we speak father, I have my right hand with me. We went through the details again and Quarzite is exactly what we need. It's perfect really."

"No father, the mine is operational, but we need more manpower to really make good use of it. We're working under capacity at the moment and we need to fix that problem or the prospects are not nearly as good as projected."

"Indeed father, we need more trustworthy partners and I and my right hand here believe he will be a prefect addition to the crew."

"No father, I still don't have a girlfriend."

"Goodbye father."

"I would really prefer it if he could just stick to business talk instead of constantly asking me about my personal life, or at least in the manner in which he does so. I am not here to provide him with an ongoing family line to ensure his legacy."

"Honchkrow!"

"Well, time to go inside and get some business done." And so Rowan enters the Cable Club, looking for a man named Blaze. Rowan has met him before, on a party hosted at his place, so he know who he is looking for and it doesn't take too much time before the two find each other. The polite formalities, friendly greetings and goodbyes the business is done. Not long after Rowan, Corvus and the new addition find themselves outside again, though the latter is still inside his Pokéball.

"Quartzite, show yourself please!" Rowan says and in a flash of light a Roggenrola appears. But this one looks different, not like any other of its kind. Rowan knows, he has Lalu after all, his female Roggenrola. While Lalu is mostly build out of dark blue rock, this one is build out of a white, grayish rock that really honors its name. Rowan takes a closer look, while no expert he does have some knowledge on rocks and minerals.

"So, you're Quartzite aren't you? Nice to meet you, my name is Rowan Virote and this here is Corvus." Rowan points towards the Honchkrow sitting about a meter away from them and looks at the rather sinister. "So you're really build out of Quartzite I see. Interesting, you truly must be stronger than others of your kind, or harder actually. Interesting."

The Roggenrola has his ear focused on Rowan. He is the hardest one indeed, he has seen that right! No one is harder than him! It looks like they're off on a good start in that regard. But Rowan isn't done talking just yet.

"So Quartzite, since you are on my team now, mind if I give you a nickname? Have my Pokémon named after actual rocks and minerals that I might have to use, talk about or do research on might end up being very confusing for all of us. Think I will just call you Quad. Your old trainer is fine with it I know, my creator told him all about it already."

Quad hears Rowan talk about his nickname and nods slowly. Quad, he can live with that. Quad, it actually sounds pretty good. Quad, the hardest rock on earth!
Old 03-06-2014, 06:28 PM   #3948
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
Trading my 3 Candies to Blaze for his recolored Roggenrola.

*Trade Started*[/SIZE]
Trading my Roggenrola to Escalion for his three candies! Thanks, I'm glad he is getting a good home!

TRADE CLOSED
Old 03-08-2014, 07:48 PM   #3949
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Trading Lv 41 Female Gothorita to fishy for 5 candies, 10 mysterious gummis, 3 grass gummis, 2 white gummis, 5 black gummis, a Were Ball, a Pika Doll and 2 heart scales.

*TRADE STARTED*

Trading 2 candies for Itzatraps's Lv 1 Male Sunkern.

*TRADE STARTED*

Last edited by PikaGod; 03-08-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:51 AM   #3950
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
Trading level 1 male Drilbur to uhhhhh for five candies.

*Trade started*
Trading x5 Rare Candies for Rakurai's Lv. 1 Male Drilbur.

*Trade closed!* Thanks so much!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records