UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON > Trading

Old 10-19-2014, 10:40 PM   #1
Heather
Naga's Voice

Myles Enterprises

With VGCs coming around soon, I need to start breeding, and a few of the thing I need are things I just don't have. However, first and foremost, I need Dittos with a good enough amount of 31s to make this doable. I can't offer you much in return for those, unfortunately, and having restarted my game recently all my Safaris have taken a hit so even my seed availability is down as I'll likely be unable to recover many of those. Thankfully the more valuable ones I have backups of (such as Braixen, Larvesta, etc.). Having restarted however, I no longer know of my Safari has changed or remained the same. If it has remained the same, it contains Sawk, Machoke, and Breloom. In the event that it has changed to a Poison safari with Whirlipede by a stroke of luck, I need Speed Boost, because I believe my one Poison Safari lost its Whirlipede in the reset, and I need HAs for a few other pokes listed below.

TL;DR:
For right now, I need:
Breeding Dittos (6V if you're feeling extremely generous and somehow have one. 5V optimal. 4V acceptable.) This is most important by far.
Whirlipede (or any member of its line) with Speed Boost
Starly (or any member of its line) with Reckless
Mawile with Intimidate (if that's an HA. If it's not...well, to the Maison then...)
Shellder or Cloyster with Skill Link

If you remember the other two pokemon I mentioned in my VGC plan(Umbreon and Sigilyph) worry not, those can be done with the help of a friend if I decide to use either.

If there are any pokemon you happen to be looking for species wise for breeding purposes, I should be able to get you one for use as a seed mon to start breeding with unless it's an X exclusive or something I never got my hands on, though I do have some X exclusives regardless, like Slurpuff and a Houndoom. Gen 5 White or White 2 exclusive you missed? I can probably get one and Bank one. However, having banked as far back as Gen 4, which for me contained plenty of Gen 3 mons as well, I have a large amount of species, making the likelihood of me not having something period that I can't get low, and I am more than willing to give seeds for a Ditto or two to use to make better Pokemon. I do have one 5V Rotom missing Attack, but I would need to recreate that before getting any to you, and the last time I tried I got 2V in both offenses while using a Destiny Knot on the 5V.

TL;DR of this: If you're looking for a specific pokemon to use to begin breeding affairs, I'd be more than happy to give you one so long as I can obtain it. The only limitations I really have are an inability to obtain HeartGold and B/B2 exclusives, with a minimal amount of X exclusives thrown in. If there's something I don't have outside of that, it will be hunted down.

That about sums it up here. I'll get my Friend Code as soon as possible. I'm very sorry I can't offer anything better, but until I have good breeding Dittos, what little I have is what little I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park

Last edited by Heather; 10-20-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Embarassing title typos are embarassing
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #2
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

Is the My.es intentional or no?

I can lend you my 5 IV Starapor to breed Starly
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:30 PM   #3
Heather
Naga's Voice

Oh lord i needa fix that. I coulda sworn it was an L. Thanks for the offer, though.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2015, 02:33 PM   #4
Heather
Naga's Voice

As you all know I'm in search of a Shiny Wurmple. It's not going too well, though. A chain of over 200 gave nothing, and Masuda is too damn slow, and any shiny versions of Wurmple, Cascoon, or Dustox on the GTS are all requesting Pokemon that while I have them, have the Classic Ribbon, and with no way to contact said person to do a direct trade, I'm SOL on that front. So, I'm asking for your help here. So! The goal is a Shiny Wurmple or Cascoon. The prize? A Shiny of my own for you! If you ever wanted a Shiny Porygon-Z, I've collected two from trading, and Now's your chance to get one. I'll be here hatching...and waiting.

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON > Trading