Doubles
equilevel 1
Exhibition: Bring 8 mons instead of 6
slapstick
switch = ok
48 hr dq
Cry's girl academy arena thing

Seiran Academy
Located in the massive fun-fest that is Japan, Seiran Academy is an all girl's school for middle-school, high-school, and university students, as Japan seeks to satisfy everyone's school girl needs, regardless of the age of said girls. A bit creepy, but none the less impressive, and good job Japan. The arena for the battle itself is located in the courtyard, which even with Pokemon Fights going on is surprisingly large and well traveled. Girls will arrive to school via the courtyard at the beginning of the match, filling out of the courtyard by Round 3. From then on, every 4 rounds class changes happen (plot device magic), and girls pile back into the courtyard to watch for 3 additional rounds, with the exception being lunch break for 6 rounds at Round 19. During these rounds the girls are out, both Pokemon will be under the effect of Work Up, as the girls support their respective picks. Wind Attacks will lift up the rather short skirts of the girls' uniforms, which while granting no real consequences for the Pokemon may cause nosebleeds from any male trainers and squeals from the girls. Pantie colors and types subject to ref's tastes, but things such as "they held down their skirts" are not allowed. Matches may potentially go into night time, with school ending at round 38, and standard nighttime rules apply then.

Basic Rules of Doubles:
1) Order with targets for each attack otherwise it will be the pokemon closest to the user
2) When a KO occurs 1 of 2 things will occur
- a) If there is no replacement pokemon turn order is preserved and the round continues
- b) If there is a replacement pokemon the round ends and the trainer sends out their next pokemon

Other
Offtype: 2IB
Familliar: 2HB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 09-12-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:48 PM   #2
Crys
Woah Bro

Erm well then. Best of luck Kayla.

Note the two sigs aren't in effect, due to being for their evolved forms.

Level 1 Female Feebas
Hidden Power: Electric

Level 1 Male Timburr
Hidden Power: Fighting

Level 1 Male Drowzee
Hidden Power: Flying

Level 1 Male Elekid
Hidden Power: Water

Level 1 Male Scyther
My Scizor has spent years honing its armored exoskeleton to a point where it can deal with fire more easily, having lived in fear of fire its entire life of the burning pain that fire brings.
Special Resistance: Tempered Steel
Scizor now takes neutral damage from Fire at the cost of taking x2 from Psychic typed attacks. This sig comes into effect upon evolution to a Scizor.
Hidden Power: Ground

Grag - Level 1 Male Tepig
Emboar are rather heavy by nature, the average Emboar weighing around one hundred fifty kilograms. Their stoutness is part of their identity, differenciating them from the likes of Infernape or Blaziken, who are flighty and agile Fire / Fighting types. In this weight lies their niche. Grag the Emboar is a special breed of Emboar, known for their long flaming beards and enormous stomachs. They call them Pot Belly Emboars.
Signature Training: Pot Belly Emboar
Grag now weighs twice his weight for a total of three hundred kilograms, being slightly larger than the average Emboar. In addition, his beard of fire reaches down to belly, with his belly extending out like that of a beer belly. However, he is permanently one stage slower, reacts a tiny bit slower, and is a tad bit lazier. Thus, he refuses to use Flare Blitz, Work Up, nor Superpower. This sig comes into effect upon evolution to an Emboar.
Hidden Power: Psychic

Level 1 Female Piplup

Level 1 Male Houndour
Hidden Power: Flying

I um, think that's all of them.
Crys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:33 AM   #3
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to KAYLAF0X
This is going to be wild. Let's go, then!

Quelaana, Level 1 Female Larvesta

Tarkus, level 1 Male Chespin

Gwyndolin, level 1 Male Ralts

Fourth King, level 1 Male Skrelp
Signature Move:
Special Attack: "Lifedrain Grab" (Poison)
Fourth King rotates completely towards it's opponent, homes in and grabs the opponent with it's limbs(tail, fins, etc) dealing Heavy Poison damage for Heavy Energy. Fourth King regains an amount of health equal to half of the damage dealt. This move will undergo diminishing returns and will be 10% less effective the next time used for the same energy cost.

Velka, Level 1 Female Murkrow
Hidden Power: Fire

Artorias, level 1 Male Riolu

Patches, Level 1 Male Poochyena
Hidden Power: Psychic

Johnny Socko, level 1 Male Heracross
Item: Heracronite

Alright, I'm going to send out...

Quelaana and Artorias!
KAYLAF0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:42 PM   #4
Crys
Woah Bro

Grag, Piplup, to combat.

Piplup, show the Larvesta your Water Pledge. Afterwards, drill Larvesta into the dirt with a Waterfall.

Grag, blow a Heat Wave across the field towards your foes. Another Heat Wave will do afterwards.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:37 AM   #5
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Artorias, use Rock slide on the tepig before performing a Bulldoze to inturrupt your foes.

Quelaana, use Sunny Day before going into a safeguard.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:25 PM   #6
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 1: I hate this Arena Already

Class is in session. The courtyard deserted, two trainers walk into the arena one having somewhat recently returned from a hiatus Kayla walks nervously into the arena a new place with weird rules. The other one a former competitive player and the dark gym hopeful, Crys prances into his dream child arena!

The two trainers select their pokemon before nodding to each other. Crys sends out two pokemon Piplup and Tepig!

Quote:
Piplup (Water): Piplup are very proud Pokémon and will not be discouraged easily. If their attack fails, they will become more energetic and have a 10% chance of getting a slight boost to both attack and special attack. They have a fine layer of down that allows them to swim in cold water comfortably and endure freezing temperatures. They are also familiar with the Flying type. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/3 health.

[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers, with fish excelling the most, and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon, using less energy to do so even outside of water. Their Surf and Whirlpool attacks do not lose potency when used without a water source.

-----

Tepig (Fire): Tepig have an excellent sense of smell which allows them to track opponents and tell the real clone in a Double Team. They can release a large amount of smoke or smog from their nose in a short time to hide almost in an instant. As starter Pokémon, their Fire-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/3 health.

[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time. Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short. Their Fire type moves will be hotter than normal, allowing them to inflict more potent burns with a greater frequency, and their Fire type moves will naturally have a somewhat wider spread without a loss in power.
From Kayla, Larvesta and Riolu

Quote:
Riolu (Fighting): Riolu have an underdeveloped ability to sense aura. This gives them a vague idea of the opponent's whereabouts, making them more likely to hit a foe when unable to see it. All baby Pokémon's techniques that are based on cuteness (such as Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss, etc) are slightly more effective.

[Fighting]: Fighting-type Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, giving them greater endurance and readiness than other Pokémon and allowing them to push themselves harder for longer. They are more accurate with their physical blows and more adept at blocking and countering physical attacks, able to do this against most physical assaults. Being physically powerful, they can lift much more than normal Pokémon, though this does not grant them an attack boost. They fight more enthusiastically in urban environments but are not adversely affected by more natural surroundings.

-----

Larvesta (Bug/Fire): Larvesta shoot fire from the five horns around their face. They move mainly by crawling, and although somewhat slow at first, can build significant momentum, especially when done in tandem with their ability to issue fire which allows them to jump quite well and propel themselves somewhat.

[Bug]: Bug-types can see in the dark, and they have largely enhanced sight, granting them a small boost to the accuracy of their moves. Most live in warm climates, though they hate fire and dislike extreme cold. Their status inducing attacks have an extra 10% chance of inflicting statuses and the resulting statuses are slightly more potent than usual. Bug types are in general more nimble than other Pokémon, though not necessarily faster, and will quickly out manoeuvre opponents when using unconventional movement.

[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time. Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short. Their Fire type moves will be hotter than normal, allowing them to inflict more potent burns with a greater frequency, and their Fire type moves will naturally have a somewhat wider spread without a loss in power.
Several school girls have arrived, however they currently stand on the outside of the battlegrounds. The Pokemon battle having yet to start resulting in them having little interest. The sun still hasn't quite rose up high into the sky. Piplup makes the first move gathering water energy he fires off a pledge of water the burst of energy erupts below Larvesta dealing some super effective damage to the small bug typed pokemon. Larvesta looks upon Piplup with disdain caused from the early super effective damage. Larvesta then sends some energy high up into the sky, the few clouds floating in the sky begin to disperse and the sun begins to rise at an accelerated rate marginally increasing the power of fire type moves. Once the sun gets high up into the sky the fire type moves will deal even more damage!

Tepig seeing the sun rising into the sky begins gathering fire type energy into his mouth before opening it up wide and unleashing the wave of heat found within, the flames spreading wide and they engulf the two foes. Larvesta and Riolu taking a large chunk of damage from the flames, however neither foe is burned from the flames. Riolu then begins to attempt to create a rock slide from the arena itself however the concrete courtyard doesn't contain any rocks in order to use forcing the Riolu to give up realising the effort is futile.

Piplup begins gathering water energy rushing forwards across the concrete water forming all around him as he rushes at the Larvesta. Piplup collides with Larvesta dealing more super effective damage to the Bug. Larvesta looks at Piplup angry still from the previous attacks begins charging up some energy attempting to safeguard himself from future attacks. Meanwhile Tepig is also gathering fire energy to unleash another heat wave upon his foes. However neither is able to strike before Riolu begins bulldozing the ground causing all combatants to take some damage interupting both Tepig and Larvesta's attack while dealing super effective damage to them!

The noise of the pokemon battle has begun to attract more attention from the students as more pour into the courtyard. The sun rises some more boosting the fire moves whilst weakening water and ice moves.

Summary:
Larvesta took a ridiculous damage dropping to just outside the final third, the other 3 sit within the first. All good for two

Quote:
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:20 AM   #7
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Artorias, Sky Uppercut against the Piplup before going on a Reversal.

Quelaana, go for a Morning Sun, then follow up with a Bug Buzz against the Piplup.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:09 PM   #8
Crys
Woah Bro

Piplup, dodge the Sky Uppercut with an Aqua Jet, ramming into Larvesta. If it yet lives, Water Pledge the Larvesta.

Tepig, Head Smash the Larvesta. Then blow another Heat Wave over your foe(s).
Old 09-21-2016, 05:17 PM   #9
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 2: 3x Weakness in Doubles

The sun continues to rise up into the air, nearly at its peak height. The school girls are filling in at a much quicker rate at this point and several are starting to head into the halls of the school in an attempt to get to class on time. Larvesta knowing the sun is very prominent basks in the morning sun healing himself greatly. Larvesta smiles having recovered a large chunk of health and looks quite ready to fight in the coming fight.

Meanwhile Riolu seeing his partner regaining health opts to rush towards Piplup his fist clenched he jumps towards Piplup but the penguin pokemon uses a burst of water energy to coat himself in water rushing forwards like an aquatic jet striking into Larvesta dealing a sizable chunk of damage to him. Tepig uses his foes occupation to rush at Larvesta smashing his head into Larvesta deaing incredibly super effective rock type damage to the larvesta whom howls in pain as the damage overcomes him

Larvesta is unable to battle! Final pokemon from Kayla

Tepig took some recoil. All good for two

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:11 PM   #10
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Was that a complete dodge from the sky uppercut or a partial one with Aqua Jet??

Maybe I should have Brought Solaire after all! Hindsight I guess. Sending out Gwyndolin. Let's go for a Psychic on the Tepig following up with a Psyshock.

Artorias, go for a Force palm on the Piplup before diverting your attention back on the Tepig and perform a Drain Punch!
Old 09-21-2016, 07:17 PM   #11
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Complete

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:40 PM   #12
Crys
Woah Bro

Piplup, Drill Peck the Riolu. Drill Peck the Riolu again.

Tepig, Zen Headbutt the Riolu. Zen Headbutt the Riolu again.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:04 AM   #13
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 3: A New Foe Appears

Recalling Larvesta Kayla sends out her third and final pokemon a Ralts

Quote:
Ralts (Psychic/Fairy): Ralts's empathic abilities make them very in touch with their opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.

[Psychic]: Psychic-type Pokémon are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pokémon. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pokémon are resistant to flinching, having higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pokémon. They are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This extends to GMs, where they will have a slightly better impression of Pokémon within their vicinity. Their Psychic support moves (such as Gravity and Magic Room) cost slightly less energy.

[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, but they will not be off put by urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy.
Ralts appears into the arena with a flash. Immediately she takes note of the surroundings the school girls disappearing as the school day begins. She looks upon Tepig gathering psychic energy she sends a wave of psychic energy the wave collides with Tepig dealing a chunk of damage to the Pig pokemon whom begins snorting as some dust from the air is pushed up his nose. Riolu continues his partners attack rushing towards Piplup his hand coated in fighting type energy opening his palm up he channels all the energy into it before pressing it against the Piplup forcing the energy into him. Piplup cries out in pain as the energy is transferred from the fighting type pokemons body.

Piplup abusing the close range of Riolu gathers flying type energy into his beak before jabbing Riolu with a drilling motion into his chest dealing a massive amount of super effective flying damage. Riolu howls in pain as the Penguin drills into him. Tepig seeing his partners plan rushes towards Riolu as Piplup drills into him. He begins gathering psychic energy into his cranium colliding with the Riolu from behind as Piplup finishes his attack. The psychic energy dealing more super effective damage to him. Riolu is forced to the ground from the damages caused by the attacks. He stands back up from the attacks looking upon Tepig.

Riolu knowing his foes will continue to focus him down closes his hand into a fist before socking Tepig square in the face draining health away from the Pig transferring it to Riolu whom regains the marginal health from the attack he however is still surrounded by his foes. Ralts looking at the situation attempts to distract Tepig from Riolu sending a psyshock towards Tepig the energy collides with Tepig dealing some damage to him as he cries out in pain as the psychic energy ravages his body.

Piplups eyes narrow, once again gathering flying energy into his beak drilling it into Riolu once again dealing another bout of super effective damage which forces Riolu to cry out in pain. Tepig refocuses his efforts once again covering the small distance between him and Riolu once more gathering psychic energy crashing into Riolu dealing even more super effective damage . Riolu drops down to the ground again, having taken a massive beating throughout the course of the round.

Summary:
Riolu skyrocketed through his heath dropping into the final third. Ralts and Riolu are good for two. Tepig is into the second third. Him and Piplup are panting. Piplup can fuel 1 more drill peck. Tepigs psychic is could fuel half a zen headbutt

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:59 PM   #14
Crys
Woah Bro

oh fuck my b kayla

Piplup send a Surf over the two of them.

Tepig, Heat Wave over them.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:30 PM   #15
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Gwyndolin, use a Safeguard to protect yourself and Artorias before using Thunderbolt on the piplup.

Artorias, encourage Gwyndolin with a Helping hand before performing a High Jump Kick on the Tepig.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:26 PM   #16
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 4: Ouch

Riolu begins sending energy towards Ralts increasing her special attack and physical attack stats. He then turns to look upon Tepig whom is gathering fire energy before unleashing a wave of heat the flames flying towards Ralts and Riolu. Ralts seeing the fire coming towards her she begins gathering energy as the flames come close she safeguards herself shielding all the damage from the flames. Riolu however is not so lucky being struck by the incoming fire harming him greatly as he howls in pain. Piplup then uses water energy to create a surf from thin air sending the wave washing over both foes and washing Riolu out of the match

Riolu is unable to battle!

Ralts takes a look upon her fallen brother, gathering electrical energy firing a thunderbolt at Piplup, the bolt strikes Piplup knocking him back as he cries out in pain.

Summary:
Ralts holds a strong lead. Piplup dropped into the second third. All good for two

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:20 AM   #17
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Welp lmao I feel shafted. Go ahead and take the win, Crys haha
Old 10-04-2016, 02:08 AM   #18
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Kayla im going to say that if you do opt out no one is getting full points, if you continue this will be done by the end of next week at the latest*

*provided you both order quickly

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:33 AM   #19
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

My order is: My pokemon do nothing and let Crys take the win. :P
Old 10-04-2016, 10:51 AM   #20
Crys
Woah Bro

I'm sorry OK ;-;

Tepig had head smash and it snowballed from there ;-;

Piplup, hydro pump twice.

Tepig, iron tail twice.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:03 AM   #21
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 5: Throwing in the Towel

Kayla fox orders Ralts to take all her foes attacks in full while not striking back. Piplup opts to send a hydro pump at Ralts the water colliding with the psychic pokemon dealing a sizable chunk of damage. Then tepig runs in smacking Ralts with an iron tail the super effective steel energy strikes Ralts whom howls in pain from the attack. Then Piplup sends another hydro pump making Ralts take even more damage. Tepig strikes once again with an iron tail.

Summary:
Ralts has entered the final third. All good for two

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #22
Crys
Woah Bro

Piplup, hydro pump twice.

Tepig, heat wave twice.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:38 PM   #23
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Continue to do nothing, or lay down on the ground and pretend you're a slug, idk.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:43 PM   #24
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 6: The End

Ralts lays down upon the ground. Piplup sends a hydro pump at the psychic pokemon once again. Tepig unleashes a heat wave. The two attacks strike Ralts harming her greatly. Tepig unleashes another heat wave, the flames wash over Ralts knocking her out

Ralts is unable to battle

Crys earns 3 KO's and 6 TP
Kayla fox gets 3 TP
Eliteknight gets 9 SP for reffing doubles

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL