UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #26
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

It will go down to .9 at the end of this round. Atm it is at .85, 2 rounds or so left afterwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:32 PM   #27
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 6: Wind Wall

Jupiter in an attempt to reduce Meeka's lead begins gathering ghostly energy. She begins to send the energy out into the environment around her sending an ominous wind through the air towards Meeka. However the Inkay doesnt intend on letting the ghost energy harm her in the slightest. Summoning forth a screen of light to shield herself from the harmful energy. Meeka hides directly behind the pane allowing her to feel none of the ghost energy's effects against her. Meeka then rushes forwards gathering fighting energy she collides with Jupiter pummelling her endlessly showing off her super power! The Castform cries out in pain as the Inkay beats her senseless. Meeka cringes from her toxins inside of her.

Summary:
Jupiter plummeted into the final third. Meeka is panting. Jupiter is good for two.

Quote:
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:18 AM   #28
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Psywave
Old 10-30-2016, 12:14 PM   #29
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to KAYLAF0X
Use Frustration before following up with a Fire Blast right in her face.
KAYLAF0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:46 PM   #30
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 7: Short Round

Meeka panting from the previous rounds begins to gather psychic energy. Jupiter seeing her foe's exhaustion rushes forwards beating Meeka senseless in her frustration from the previous rounds. Shattering Meeka's light screen in the process. Meeka continues to gather her psychic energy as the beating occurs. She unleashes the energy in the form of several waves totalling 5 rings of energy the rings collide with Jupiter dealing a large chunk of damage to her pushing her further through her health.

Jupiter then summon forth a massive amount of fire energy forming the structure of a man on fire. She sends it forwards at close range where the flames engulf the Inkay dealing a very large chunk of damage to her however she escapes with out and burns. Meeka feels the toxins in her system growing much stronger.

Summary:
Meeka plummeted into the final third. Jupiter is progressing through hers. Meeka is good for two. Jupiter used a large chunk of energy and will face short term exhaustion.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:03 PM   #31
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Lighten up this round a bit.
Use Secret Power followed by a Thunder Wave.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:36 PM   #32
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Strike first with a Facade whist he's tired, then quickly Psycho Cut him.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:39 PM   #33
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 8:

Jupiter panting from the attacks of her previous round begins to gather energy and approaches Meeka. Meeka seeing her foe panting rushes forwards smacking Jupiter around in a cruel Facade, striking Jupiter dealing a large amount of damage. Jupiter looks at Meeka having not expected the ferocity of the attack. Jupiter then uses her power that she had held secret. Allowing the energy to pass the power into Meeka causing her to wince in pain as the energy passes into her body. Meeka gathers psychic energy firing it off in a wave like cut the energy struck Jupiter putting her down for the count.

Jupiter is unable to battle.

Meeka shudders with the poisons inside of her.

Summary:
Meeka has fallen into critical health. She could manage two

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:11 PM   #34
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

I'll go with Minor Threat. Open up with a Retaliate, and then use a Tri Attack!
Old 10-31-2016, 06:19 PM   #35
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Totally didn't see that coming /s

Confide it, and smack him with a Secret Power and pray for hax. Well fought friend.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:29 PM   #36
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 9: Retaliation

Recalling Jupiter Kayla sends out Minor Threat the porygon

Quote:
Porygon (Normal): Porygon are created entirely of programming code. They levitate by default, but are not particularly fast or agile and cannot reach as high as other levitating Pokémon. They are inorganic and fight most enthusiastically in manmade environments. They are familiar with the Electric type.

[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon are able to use support moves to greater effect than other Pokémon, with them being performed slightly quicker and being slightly more potent. Being beings of great balance, they benefit more from the positive effects of weather and other arena affecting moves, but will not suffer as badly from the negative effects. In the ASB, Normal-types take resisted damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.
Minor Threat appears with a flash of light, looking at his foe whom took down jupiter he begins rushing forwards at his foe. However Meeka instantly puts on an adorable face confiding a secret to Minor Threat stopping the attack of the porygon in its tracks and lowering the inorganic pokemon's special attack stat somewhat. Minor threat looks at Meeka with some new found respect due to the secret shared with her. Meeka taking advantage of the situation smacks Minor Threat with a secret power however sadly no hax occurs to the porygon whom promptly responds with a tri attack. Meeka stands up tall following the hit however the toxins inside of her put her down for the count.

Meeka is unable to battle!

Minor threat took a small hit, his spa has been lowered.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:45 PM   #37
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

I've so lost this match. Maia, let's fight through a type disadvantage.

Psywave, followed with a Confuse Ray.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:07 PM   #38
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Use Discharge, then Mirror Coat.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:00 PM   #39
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 10: Mind + Blender.

Recalling Meeka, Midgeorge sends out his second and final Pokemon Maia the Misdreavus.

Quote:
Misdreavus (Ghost): Misdreavus will usually stay in the ethereal state but can switch to solid or invisible if required. Misdreavus levitate by default but have a lower flight ceiling than most levitating Pokémon and are not particularly fast. They can be poisoned.

[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. Ghosts are resistant to curses and curses imposed on them will last for a shorter time and be less potent. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost types can be poisoned, unless stated otherwise. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to reduce damage from physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).
Maia appears with a flash of light she floats up in the air near her foe. Minor threat acknowledges his foes appearance by blinking. Maia makes the first move against her foe gathering psychic energy she sends out several rings of energy totally up to 6 rings! The rings strike Minor Threat whom recoils in pain however his mechanical mind is unaffected by the mind conditions caused by the attack. Minor threat blinks once more knowing now that his foe means business as he begins to crackle with electrical energy.

Minor threat discharges his electrical energy the electric tendrills strike the now solid Maia, whom cries out in pain from the electrical energy. She smiles as she has avoided paralysis completely. Maia begins gathering energy for her next attack.

Minor threat seeing his foe is gathering energy begins to create a mirror like shield which will reflect special based damaging attacks back at her foe once he takes the damage. However Maia doesnt have any intention of attacking her foe with a special based damaging move instead unleashing some confusing rays of light which pass through the screen confusin Minor Threat and due to him taking no damage allows the screen to fade away to nothing. Or it would have if he had learned Mirror coat, instead the confuse ray just rattles Minor Threats mind completely.

Summary:
Minor Threat is progressing through the first. He is confused. Both good for two. Maia's psychic is at 1/3rd remaining

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 11-02-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:18 PM   #40
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

lol I assume you meant to use Magic Coat, I didn't even notice that aha

How comes Maia went back to ethereal? Ghosts can't switch form more than once per round, and besides, she wasn't made to do so otherwise so should remain in Solid form.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:20 PM   #41
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

shoot, messed that up, will edit, Maia remains solid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:13 AM   #42
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Porygon doesn't even learn Mirror Coat (facepalm)

Use Zen Headbutt to get out of the confusion, then use Tri Attack!
Old 11-04-2016, 02:56 PM   #43
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Zap Cannon whilst he remains in range from the headbutt.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:44 PM   #44
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 11:

Minor Threat's mind completely blended up by the confuse ray of the previous round he tries to calculate a way of clearing his confusion. He eventually settles upon utilising the zen headbutt technique. He attempts to focus on the attack which has a a secondary effect of clearing confusion once the attack is done. However the confusion proves too powerful resulting in him not attacking Maia nor does he clear his confusion at all! Minor threat however does float closer to Maia as he attempts to do so.

Maia smiles as she sees her foe completely wrecked by the confusion she begins to gather a large amount of electrical energy in order to fire a zap cannon at Minor Threat. Maia fires off the zap cannon which Maia floats right into taking the hit in full locking himself up with paralysis. Minor threats entire body locking up as the excess electricity goes through his system.

Minor Threat now cleared of confusion manages to fight the paralysis and fire off a tri attack at Maia whom takes the hit in her solid form before shifting to ethereal where she is most comfortable. She smiles having avoided all negative effects.

Summary:
Minor threat is at the end of the first third. Locked up in paralysis. Maia is progressing through the first. Electric is over half used. Both good for two

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 11-19-2016 at 10:22 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:29 AM   #45
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Zen Headbutt (PS) -- The user clears its mind of all emotions before charging psychic energy into its head. The user then lowers his head and charges into the target, releasing the psychic energy into the cranium of the target, which has a chance of making the target flinch while doing solid damage. The mind-clearing aspect of this move can help clear confusion and other mentally-affecting afflictions.
This should be exactly like Calm Mind, Amnesia, and Focus Energy, so I'm not sure why you're reffing it to fail. The mind clearing affect happens before the attack.
Old 11-06-2016, 12:27 PM   #46
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

They happen as part of the attack before they try to deal damage and can still fail. None of those moves are immune to confusion stopping them and their effects

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:30 PM   #47
KAYLAF0X
Cascade Badge

I'd rather get a ruling on this before moving further.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #48
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Put into S&I

But here are the previous rulings for the moves:

http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...postcount=5117

http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...postcount=5123

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #49
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Here is the ruling:
http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...&postcount=138

The round stands

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:29 PM   #50
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Hidden Power, Dazzling Gleam.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL