UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 01-09-2023, 08:31 PM   #1
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Mew The Move Tutor

Ever feel like your Pokémon is a bit lacking in battle? Do your precious partners possess plenty of potential power, but pack a pitiful punch with Pound, Peck, or Powder Snow? Worry no more! Our services can get your Pokémon breathing fire, belching lightning, and puking up sludge in no time. And not in a medically concerning way, either!

General Rules:
  1. Bring in your Pokémon to learn moves through our various services. Unlike the Move Tutor of old, our services are now as close to instantaneous as we can make 'em! Simply list the moves you're teaching (and what you're teaching them to) or TMs you're buying (can be both), provide the payment up front, and the Shop Owner will confirm the transaction (or deny it if you've messed up in some regard, in which case you'll be very kindly told what went wrong). No need to post to pick up your Pokémon afterwards this time, either, since you're not really dropping them off anymore- once I've posted the confirmation, you're good to go!
  2. Unlike the old shop, the Move Tutor is now open 24/7, so if you've ever gotten the sudden urge on a Saturday night to teach Psywave to your Koffing (I can relate), we've got you covered!
  3. If in your post you refer to your Pokémon by its nickname, be sure to also specify its species, as well as form if its form has any bearing on the moves it can learn- we will need to know whether the Weezing you're bringing in to learn Misty Explosion is Normal Form or Galarian, after all. You can give its nickname as well, though- as long as you're clear on the species, I do not mind in the slightest.
  4. Before bringing in a Pokémon to learn a move, I ask you to please double check its learned moves to ensure you're not accidentally trying to teach it a move it's already learned before. I will be happy to give you a heads-up if I notice something like this, but I sadly don't catch every instance.
  5. There is a flat fee of ₽250 per move taught and TM bought.
  6. Heart Scales can be used in lieu of Pokédollars. Each Heart Scale is worth ₽2,500 in this shop- that's ten moves per Heart Scale.

Below you will see the various services we have to offer here. To view more specific rules for each one, click the appropriate spoiler tag and read away. There's a lot we can do for you here!

Move Tutor
Spoiler: show
The most basic and well-known of our services, to the point that it's what the shop is named for, this service allows you to drop off a Pokémon to learn a move that would be imparted via various move tutors in the Pokémon games. By default, this service is intended to impart such techniques to Pokémon that can learn them in the games, but if you're willing to shell out a few extra hundred Pokédollars, you'll find a lot more opportunities await you.

Move Tutor Rules:
  1. If a Pokémon learns a move that is considered an MT Move in FB, but doesn't actually get it from a Move Tutor in the games (for example, Cramorant and Liquidation), it may still be taught here, since it is still a move the Pokémon is able to learn in the games.
  2. A full list of Move Tutor moves can be found here.
  3. Unlike in the past, unfortunately, we can no longer teach Move Tutor moves unnaturally. There are still other ways to get unnatural MT moves on your Pokémon, but unfortunately this shop will no longer be one of them. Do note that this change only applies to this specific service- Advanced Moves and TMs can still be taught unnaturally.
  4. Move Tutor Moves that determine compatibility by the Pokémon's type do not take type changes from Mega Evolution into account- Pokémon like Charizard or Sceptile that only become Dragon-types upon Mega Evolving will need to learn Draco Meteor through a TM.

Egg Moves
This service allows you to drop off a Pokémon to learn a move that it would normally only have access to if it already knew it upon hatching.

Egg Move Rules:
  1. In older generations, Pokémon could be born knowing TM moves they were compatible with if the father knew them. This is not doable with this service- you must instead buy the desired TM or otherwise acquire it and use it on the Pokémon.
  2. Similarly, in the games, if both parents know a move that the offspring can learn by leveling up, it would hatch knowing that move as well. This is also not doable via this service, but unlike the TM thing, we do provide a similar service in the Move Relearner.
  3. There is no such thing as learning an unnatural Egg Move. You cannot use this service to teach a move unnaturally on the basis that it's an Egg move for something- for instance, you cannot teach Wing Attack to Dunsparce citing Wing Attack being an Egg move for Charmander. Doesn't work like that.
  4. If a Pokémon only gets an Egg move in an older generation, or was programmed to have Egg moves that it was unable to actually get in the games for whatever reason, it is still able to learn it through this service.
  5. To get an idea of what sort of moves your Pokémon can get through this service, your best bet is to look up the Pokémon in question here. Anything it lists under the Egg Moves heading for your Pokémon is fair game.

Move Relearner
Inspired by the above-and-beyond approach of the Move Relearner in the Pokémon Center at the peak of Mt. Lanakila, this service allows you to drop off a Pokémon to learn a move that it would normally learn at a higher level.

Move Relearner Rules:
  1. This service does not allow a Pokémon to learn a move it would only gain access to through evolving- for example, you cannot bring in a Koffing to learn Double Hit or Strange Steam, but a level 1 Koffing can be brought in to learn Sludge or Smokescreen.
  2. Level-up movepools in FB go by the lowest level a move has ever been available for the Pokémon in any main series game. Since some Pokémon's level-up movepools can vary wildly between games, the simplest solution is to go by this, to ensure you're not trying to pay for a move the Pokémon either already has or would learn on its own a lot sooner than you were thinking.
  3. When bringing in a Pokémon for this, I would greatly appreciate if you indicated its current level. It'd make it easier for me to recognize if you've dropped it off to learn something it may already know.

Shadow Moves
Not for the faint of heart, Shadow Moves are powerful techniques conceived by Cipher's Research & Development team that bypass such trivial matters as conventional type matchups. Originally only knowable by Shadow Pokémon, Shadow Moves can now be taught to regular Pokémon with relative ease. What follows is a complete list of Shadow Moves.
  • Shadow Blast
  • Shadow Blitz
  • Shadow Bolt
  • Shadow Break
  • Shadow Chill
  • Shadow Down
  • Shadow End
  • Shadow Fire
  • Shadow Half
  • Shadow Hold
  • Shadow Mist
  • Shadow Panic
  • Shadow Rave
  • Shadow Rush
  • Shadow Shed
  • Shadow Sky
  • Shadow Storm
  • Shadow Wave

Shadow Move Rules:
  1. Shadow Moves are typeless; their matchups are instead based on whether the target is a Shadow Pokémon itself. If it is, it resists Shadow Moves. If it isn't, it's weak to Shadow Moves.
  2. There is no such thing as an unnaturally learned Shadow move. These moves may be taught as you like without restriction.
  3. Bear in mind that even though these moves existed solely in the Gen 3 games, and therefore predated the physical/special split, they are in fact the first moves to be made physical or special on a case-by-case basis. To get more details on a particular Shadow move, look here (this links to the XD section specifically, since FB uses the XD iteration of Shadow Rush as opposed to what it was in Colosseum).

Advanced Moves
Though similar to Move Tutor moves, certain techniques are just too special to be considered ordinary Move Tutor moves; these are what we in the business refer to as Advanced Moves. In the past, to learn such a move was no easy feat, but in this day and age, we're proud to be able to bring you these top-tier techniques with relative ease. What follows is a list of Advanced Moves and the Pokémon that can be taught them naturally through this service.
  • Volt Tackle* (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu (both forms))
  • Zippy Zap (Pikachu)
  • Splishy Splash (Pikachu)
  • Floaty Fall (Pikachu)
  • Pika Papow (Pikachu)
  • Bouncy Bubble (Eevee)
  • Buzzy Buzz (Eevee)
  • Sizzly Slide (Eevee)
  • Glitzy Glow (Eevee)
  • Baddy Bad (Eevee)
  • Sappy Seed (Eevee)
  • Freezy Frost (Eevee)
  • Sparkly Swirl (Eevee)
  • Veevee Volley (Eevee)

Advanced Move Rules:
  1. Volt Tackle may also be taught to the Pichu evolution line as an Egg Move, but for the purposes of teaching it unnaturally, it is still counted among the list of Advanced Moves as well.
  2. Unlike in the past, all Advanced Moves are perfectly able to be taught unnaturally through this service, and there is no longer any minimum Bond requirement to learn any of them, naturally or otherwise..

Event Moves
An exciting new addition to the Move Tutor's services made possible during the FB 20th anniversary festivities, this service digs deep into the history of the Pokémon world and finds ways to teach certain Pokémon moves they've only ever had access to under specific circumstances before!

Event Moves Rules:
  1. This service encompasses the teaching of moves that Pokémon have come knowing from various events that have not been made possible otherwise in the main series.
  2. Any usage of this service will require a link to proof that the Pokémon has had at some point access to this move, at least for the time being, until a comprehensive list can be compiled.
  3. Purification-only moves, Dream World-exclusive moves, things of that nature are fair game if proof can be provided.
  4. If you know a Pokémon has gotten an event move of some sort but are unable to find proof of it, by all means feel free to ask me and I'll be glad to try and help find proof of it for you.

Technical Machines

Brand new to the Move Tutor, we are now also selling Technical Machines, so the move learning doesn't have to stop once you've left our humble shop!

Technical Machine Rules:
  1. You can buy as many TMs as your finances will permit at a given time, and in the same post as you bring in Pokémon to learn moves in-house, if you so desire.
  2. You do not have to use TMs upon purchase. You're allowed to, of course, but it's by no means compulsory. TMs are usable entirely at your discretion, wherever you want, on whatever you want.
  3. Any move that has been teachable via TM, HM, or TR in any main series Pokémon game is considered a TM in Fizzy Bubbles, and thus is for sale here.
  4. We do not sell non-TM items that teach moves, be they Custom Moves or otherwise.
  5. In the past, FB has introduced the occasional TM for a move that has never been a TM, HM, or TR in the main series games. We do not sell such TMs here.
  6. A full list of TMs can be found here.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-22-2023 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 08:32 PM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Ongoing Promotions

None so far. Watch this space!
Old 01-09-2023, 08:33 PM   #3
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master: Marcia the Shiny Plusle learned Thunderbolt!
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Mimsy the Dreepy learned Heal Bell!
Old 01-17-2023, 04:38 PM   #4
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, guess I'll be the one to kick off this new era of move tutorage. Doing the following;
  • Buying 2 TMs Grass Pledge, 2 TMs Fire Pledge, and 2 TMs Water Pledge.
  • Teaching my Skitty the event move Pay Day.
  • Teaching Hebenon the Normal Form Qwilfish the Egg move Barb Barrage.
  • Buying a TM Psybeam and teaching it to Hazmat the Shiny Galarian Slowbro.
  • Teaching Battery the level 12 Togedemaru the level 33 level-up move Zing Zap.

That all comes to a total of ₽2,500.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:41 PM   #5
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Purchases of 2 TMs Grass Pledge, 2 TMs Fire Pledge, and 2 TMs Water Pledge confirmed!
  • Skitty learned Pay Day!
  • Hebenon the Normal Form Qwilfish learned Barb Barrage!
  • Purchase of TM Psybeam confirmed! Hazmat the Shiny Galarian Slowbro learned Psybeam!
  • Battery the Togedemaru learned Zing Zap!
Old 02-15-2023, 12:53 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Teaching Count Shockula the Emolga the Advanced Move Buzzy Buzz. Payment: ₽250
Old 02-15-2023, 12:54 PM   #7
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Count Shockula the Emolga learned Buzzy Buzz!
Old 07-11-2023, 07:35 AM   #8
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Teaching Pow the Tyrogue the event move Dizzy Punch (available on Tyrogue via the Odd Egg in Gen 2). Payment: ₽250
Old 07-12-2023, 08:18 PM   #9
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Pow the Tyrogue learned Dizzy Punch!
Old 07-13-2023, 12:32 PM   #10
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
I'm actually using this yeah.

Going to be using the move relearner service for two of my Pokemon.

Will be teaching Batonnet the Lv.1 Iron Valiant the move Spirit Break.

Will additionally be teaching Quark the Lv. 31 Sandy Shocks the move Earth Power.

I believe that's $500

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 07:10 PM   #11
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Lil'twick:
  • Batonnet the Iron Valiant learned Spirit Break!
  • Quark the Sandy Shocks learned Earth Power!
Old 07-16-2023, 09:15 PM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Teaching Myrtle and Helena, my pair of Banette, the event move Cotton Guard. Payment: ₽500
Old 07-16-2023, 09:16 PM   #13
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Myrtle the Banette learned Cotton Guard!
  • Helena the Banette learned Cotton Guard!
Old 07-24-2023, 09:11 AM   #14
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Teaching my Galarian Zigzagoon the Advanced move Volt Tackle, and teaching Oliver the Blue Plumage Squawkabilly the Shadow move Shadow Panic. Payment: ₽500
Old 07-24-2023, 09:13 AM   #15
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Galarian Zigzagoon learned Volt Tackle!
  • Oliver the Blue Plumage Squawkabilly learned Shadow Panic!
Old 07-30-2023, 07:20 PM   #16
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Teaching Help the Stonjourner the MT move Meteor Beam. Payment: ₽250.
Old 07-30-2023, 07:21 PM   #17
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Help the Stonjourner learned Meteor Beam!
Old 08-14-2023, 09:56 AM   #18
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Buying a TM Snowscape to immediately use on my Amaura. Payment: ₽250
Old 08-14-2023, 09:59 AM   #19
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Purchase of TM Snowscape confirmed! Amaura learned Snowscape!
Old 08-20-2023, 09:51 PM   #20
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Teaching Femur the Normal Form Marowak the event-exclusive move Fury Attack. Payment: ₽250
Old 08-20-2023, 09:53 PM   #21
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Femur the Normal Form Marowak learned Fury Attack!
Old 08-28-2023, 06:20 PM   #22
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Teaching Smiley the Wobbuffet the event-exclusive move Tickle. Payment: ₽250
Old 08-28-2023, 06:21 PM   #23
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

1, 2, and... poof!

Missingno. Master:
  • Smiley the Wobbuffet learned Tickle!