UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 06:35 PM   #4351
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading my Lv.1 male Munna to OkikuMew for 1 candy.

*Trade started*
Trading one candy for Pest's Lv.1 Munna. Thanks a bunch! ^^

**Trade Closed**
Old 02-14-2015, 06:08 PM   #4352
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a Valentine's Ball and 2 candies to MM for his Big Root. Thanks man, always in need of hold items
Old 02-14-2015, 06:30 PM   #4353
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a Valentine's Ball and 2 candies to MM for his Big Root. Thanks man, always in need of hold items
"But ain't dat da Big Root youse got from Celebi?" Meowth asked Keith as they entered the Cable Club.

"That's the one, yeah," nodded Keith. He was clutching a large, brown, misshapen root-like object in one hand. "I mean, I told Celebi I didn't need anything as thanks. Well, I tried to, anyway, kinda got handed the stuff before I could get all the words out. Also a little preoccupied with the fact that what I believed to be a Tentacool was in fact the legendary Celebi," he added. "I mean, that'd do it, wouldn't you agree?"

"Dat'd do it, alright," Meowth agreed.

At that moment, Keith and Meowth arrived at the trade machine where Matthew Brown was waiting. Keith had traded with Matthew several times in the past (and on one occasion, so had Helena), and this time, Matthew had come to him with a generous offer- a Valentine Ball and two Rare Candies for his Big Root. Keith was glad to accept this offer, not only because of the Rare Candies (though make no mistake, he always appreciated more of those), but also because of the Valentine Ball.

The Valentine Ball was a unique variety of Poké Ball. Fizzytopian law actually prohibited the use of the Valentine Ball on a wild Pokémon, though the law itself was rather moot, given that it was designed to reject anything not completely willing to go into it. Rather, the Valentine Ball was designed specifically to contain Pokémon who had found themselves a lifelong mate, and when Keith heard of this ball, two of his Pokémon sprang to mind immediately.

Keith placed the Big Root on his end of the machine and threw the switch. In an instant, it was transported over to Matthew, and on Keith's end, there appeared two Rare Candies in their trademark shiny blue wrappers, as well as the pink sphere marked with a red heart. After stowing the uncommon confectionary currency in his backpack, he picked up his new Valentine Ball, then dug his other one out of his backpack. Now that he had a pair of them, the time had come to put them to good use.

Keith first gave the Valentine Balls to Meowth to hold for a moment, then pulled two Poké Balls off his belt. "OK," he said. "James, Lily, come on out!"

In twin flashes of light, one Poké Ball unleashed a Vileplume, while the other unleashed a Venomoth. Immediately, James and Lily approached each other and embraced as well as a Vileplume and a Venomoth could, considering James's stubby arms and large, protruding flower, and Lily, short, stubby legs. Nevertheless, the pair managed well enough, as they had done for years. The two of them had been hopelessly in love with each other since they were just an Oddish and a Venonat, a love that endured throughout the years as they grew and evolved, as they adopted Six, Keith's then-Foongus, and raised him as their own son. Nothing had ever gotten in the way of their love- not Severus's initial jealousy, not even the fairly major issue of them being of different Egg Groups, and thus incapable of actually breeding (which in turn had led to them adopting Six). While there were numerous members of Keith's team pairing off with each other, he could think of no couple better suited for this than these two.

"OK, you two," Keith smiled. He crouched down beside them, and Meowth handed him back the Valentine Balls. "You're familiar with these, right?" he asked.

"Venomoth, Venomoth," nodded Lily.

"Vilepluuuume," nodded James.

"Then I don't have to explain to you how fitting these Poké Balls would be for the two of you, right?" Keith asked. Again, this question was met with more nodding and sounds of assent from the Poison-types. "Well, alright, then, let's do this," he grinned. First, he fiddled with James and Lily's Poké Balls until the halves split apart, rendering the balls useless. Then, he took a Valentine Ball in each hand, and tapped James with one and Lily with the other. The two were converted into a mass of pink energy which initially took the shape of a heart in midair, before losing all shape and splitting into two masses of energy, each one getting sucked into a Valentine Ball. As soon as they slammed shut, the special Poké Balls let off identical low-pitched pinging sounds, the telltale sound of a successful catch.

Satisfied with this, Keith thanked Matthew, then exited the Cable Club, headed back to his Secret Base for a little training- Hermione had gotten stronger as a result of the Valentine's Day festivities, and he wanted to see what more she was capable of.

OOC: Trading my Big Root to Treep in exchange for his Valentine Ball and 2 Rare Candies. Transferring my Vileplume and my Venomoth, two of the best examples of lifelong mates one could ever find in FB, into this Valentine Ball and the Valentine Ball I got earlier. Thanks, man! Been meaning to do this for about a year now.

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #4354
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

- I can't explain it at all, but... I feel it too.

As if someone has been reaching out to me but I've kept my ears shut all this time.

He didn't come back here on his own. Yes, something had been bothering him for the longest time, but he'd never paid it much attention - after all, he had so much on his mind all the time, that dwelling on these trivial matters wasn't something he felt inclined to do. But since his own awakening of sorts, as Mazo put it - which to Levin boiled down to a change of heart - he found himself strangely attuned to the cries and needs of Pokemon. And since then, the voice in his head had been ringing louder. Not like Mazo's Nyx's or Zion's, the three voices he'd grown accustomed to hearing in his head frequently... but a different wordless one, that at the same time beckoned the young man to find it.

Mazo, of course, was the one who insisted he pursue the endeavor. To him, as always, it could be a sign of a spiritual link Levin was insisting on overlooking. But he had been right every single time, and those whose Auras he felt shared a special bond with Levin's own had indeed become his closest friends, the most recent example of which was Leon the Ralts.

- But it feels different this time... I felt nothing like this when you brought me to meet Leon and the others. This is the first time I've been drawn here myself, as if whatever Pokemon this is is luring me to it! It feels like it was meant to be, but if so, why does it also feel... ominous?

Yes, I share the sentiment. But the closer we get, the more evident it becomes - this Aura isn't just compatible with yours... it somehow blends with it as we draw nearer. I've never seen anything of the sort.

Unbeknownst to Levin, Mazo was lying. Not long ago, a massively powerful Aura, almost identical to Levin's own, had manifested not far from where they lived. With his heightened senses, he was able to pinpoint its origin just before it mysteriously faded, but chose to keep quiet for the Saffron-native's sake. Sooner or later, fate would have them meet, but that one might be the only creature in the world Levin was still not ready to tame. And now that they approached the source of this one Aura that called out to Levin, Mazo realized what made him uncomfortable - the fact that this one was so similar to that of the reincarnated Eld.

- Wait. Is that?!...

It was. As soon as they entered the shop, memories of one year and a half ago came rushing back to the blonde Trainer. Across the room was Myrrh, holding in his arms a Pokemon Levin had all but forgotten about... but the second he laid eyes on it, everything became clear. The still-infant Vulpix stared back at him, smiling at the sight of his original owner.

I hatched that Vulpix when searching for a Growlithe... and three weeks later, Basker was born. I was so close to keeping this one, but thought I'd be unable to raise two new Fire-Types after my experience with Magnus...

He'd reluctantly traded Vulpix away to the only bidder, and made a conscious effort to move on with his life, which was made easier by Basker's birth immediately afterwards. But now he could pinpoint the cause of the plea he'd been ignoring for so long...

This Vulpix's Aura... Levin, it's tied to your own. Much like Nyx and Skuld, the spirit's age does not match the body's... it might still be a child, but there's more to it than meets the eye. For some reason it knows it was fated to be your Pokemon...

- And he somehow managed to bring me here, draw me to him again. It's as impressive as it is scary... but alright Mazo, I'll entertain the thought for now. Maybe it was "destiny" that brought us together again. Although why would his Aura match mine?

None of it made sense, but the longer he stared at Vulpix, the more certain he felt that this was the right thing to do. More so, what he needed to do to quench the strange feeling that had been haunting him so intensely. Something told him that reclaiming the Fox Pokemon was the only way it'd stop.

- Myrrh, thank you for agreeing to do this. I can't quite explain it, but taking him back seems to be the right thing to do... for some reason. I'm grateful you accepted to return him, here's what I owe you.

And mirroring the first trade from all the way back, Levin handed Myrrh 3 Rare Candies and picked Vulpix up in his arms, feeling a soothing warmth wash over him. Vulpix kept smiling, and Levin noticed he had only grown 2 tails so far. They had a long road ahead.

- But we'll walk it together! Welcome back home, I'm... glad you reached out to me for so long. Your wait's over little one! From here on out we're family... Katsune.

As he and Mazo stepped out of the Cable Club, an irate, yet familiar voice boomed in their heads, making them freeze in place for a moment, utterly confused.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

... It was Nyx.

-----

Trading 3 Candies to Acio29619 for his Lv 1 Male Vulpix. Thanks again for doing this!

*Trade started*
Old 02-16-2015, 07:54 PM   #4355
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
- I can't explain it at all, but... I feel it too.

As if someone has been reaching out to me but I've kept my ears shut all this time.

He didn't come back here on his own. Yes, something had been bothering him for the longest time, but he'd never paid it much attention - after all, he had so much on his mind all the time, that dwelling on these trivial matters wasn't something he felt inclined to do. But since his own awakening of sorts, as Mazo put it - which to Levin boiled down to a change of heart - he found himself strangely attuned to the cries and needs of Pokemon. And since then, the voice in his head had been ringing louder. Not like Mazo's Nyx's or Zion's, the three voices he'd grown accustomed to hearing in his head frequently... but a different wordless one, that at the same time beckoned the young man to find it.

Mazo, of course, was the one who insisted he pursue the endeavor. To him, as always, it could be a sign of a spiritual link Levin was insisting on overlooking. But he had been right every single time, and those whose Auras he felt shared a special bond with Levin's own had indeed become his closest friends, the most recent example of which was Leon the Ralts.

- But it feels different this time... I felt nothing like this when you brought me to meet Leon and the others. This is the first time I've been drawn here myself, as if whatever Pokemon this is is luring me to it! It feels like it was meant to be, but if so, why does it also feel... ominous?

Yes, I share the sentiment. But the closer we get, the more evident it becomes - this Aura isn't just compatible with yours... it somehow blends with it as we draw nearer. I've never seen anything of the sort.

Unbeknownst to Levin, Mazo was lying. Not long ago, a massively powerful Aura, almost identical to Levin's own, had manifested not far from where they lived. With his heightened senses, he was able to pinpoint its origin just before it mysteriously faded, but chose to keep quiet for the Saffron-native's sake. Sooner or later, fate would have them meet, but that one might be the only creature in the world Levin was still not ready to tame. And now that they approached the source of this one Aura that called out to Levin, Mazo realized what made him uncomfortable - the fact that this one was so similar to that of the reincarnated Eld.

- Wait. Is that?!...

It was. As soon as they entered the shop, memories of one year and a half ago came rushing back to the blonde Trainer. Across the room was Myrrh, holding in his arms a Pokemon Levin had all but forgotten about... but the second he laid eyes on it, everything became clear. The still-infant Vulpix stared back at him, smiling at the sight of his original owner.

I hatched that Vulpix when searching for a Growlithe... and three weeks later, Basker was born. I was so close to keeping this one, but thought I'd be unable to raise two new Fire-Types after my experience with Magnus...

He'd reluctantly traded Vulpix away to the only bidder, and made a conscious effort to move on with his life, which was made easier by Basker's birth immediately afterwards. But now he could pinpoint the cause of the plea he'd been ignoring for so long...

This Vulpix's Aura... Levin, it's tied to your own. Much like Nyx and Skuld, the spirit's age does not match the body's... it might still be a child, but there's more to it than meets the eye. For some reason it knows it was fated to be your Pokemon...

- And he somehow managed to bring me here, draw me to him again. It's as impressive as it is scary... but alright Mazo, I'll entertain the thought for now. Maybe it was "destiny" that brought us together again. Although why would his Aura match mine?

None of it made sense, but the longer he stared at Vulpix, the more certain he felt that this was the right thing to do. More so, what he needed to do to quench the strange feeling that had been haunting him so intensely. Something told him that reclaiming the Fox Pokemon was the only way it'd stop.

- Myrrh, thank you for agreeing to do this. I can't quite explain it, but taking him back seems to be the right thing to do... for some reason. I'm grateful you accepted to return him, here's what I owe you.

And mirroring the first trade from all the way back, Levin handed Myrrh 3 Rare Candies and picked Vulpix up in his arms, feeling a soothing warmth wash over him. Vulpix kept smiling, and Levin noticed he had only grown 2 tails so far. They had a long road ahead.

- But we'll walk it together! Welcome back home, I'm... glad you reached out to me for so long. Your wait's over little one! From here on out we're family... Katsune.

As he and Mazo stepped out of the Cable Club, an irate, yet familiar voice boomed in their heads, making them freeze in place for a moment, utterly confused.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

... It was Nyx.

-----

Trading 3 Candies to Acio29619 for his Lv 1 Male Vulpix. Thanks again for doing this!

*Trade started*
Spoiler: show
"Don't worry about it. Good luck with the little guy, I'm sure he's better off in your hands."

Trading my Level 1 Male Vulpix (untouched since I got him) to MarbleZone for his three Rare Candy.

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #4356
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Trading my Female Lv.27 Totodile to DaveTheFishGuy for the modest and fair amount of 5 candies.

"I heard you like Totodiles, Dave." Duke chuckled a bit at his own unclever reference. "This feisty little lady's name is Kara," he paused for a second, "and she means a lot to me. I'm afraid I cannot care for her as is proper right now, so I trust I leave her in very capable hands. She's simple, and tad stubborn, but she has a gentle heart. Please do treat her well." The dragontamer held the Water-type's Pokéball with a hint of sadness on his face, but he soon masked it with a warm smile as his gaze turned to the fisherman, extending his arm for a handshake as he looked to seal the deal.

Name: Kara
Species: Totodile
Level: 27
Type: Water
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
Obtained: Cable Club
Held Item: None
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang, Flail, Crunch, Ancientpower, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Mud Sport
Contest Stats: Cool: 0, Though: 45, Beauty: 0, Smart: 0, Cute: 0
Tameness: 10
IQ: 0
Birthday: December 6
Dislikes: Jawbreakers, thinking

*trade started*

Last edited by Balmund; 02-19-2015 at 07:16 AM.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:13 AM   #4357
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading my Lv.1 Male Gible to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 candy, enjoy!

--Trade Started--
Old 02-20-2015, 08:22 AM   #4358
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Gible to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 candy, enjoy!

--Trade Started--
Trading 1 Rare Candy for EBE's Gible
Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-20-2015, 10:44 AM   #4359
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my Vampire Ball to Stark for his Black Persian Plushie.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 02-21-2015, 03:19 PM   #4360
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my Vampire Ball to Stark for his Black Persian Plushie.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading this Black Persian Plushie to Missingo Master for his Vampire Ball, Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-23-2015, 06:48 PM   #4361
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
Trading my Female Lv.27 Totodile to DaveTheFishGuy for the modest and fair amount of 5 candies.

"I heard you like Totodiles, Dave." Duke chuckled a bit at his own unclever reference. "This feisty little lady's name is Kara," he paused for a second, "and she means a lot to me. I'm afraid I cannot care for her as is proper right now, so I trust I leave her in very capable hands. She's simple, and tad stubborn, but she has a gentle heart. Please do treat her well." The dragontamer held the Water-type's Pokéball with a hint of sadness on his face, but he soon masked it with a warm smile as his gaze turned to the fisherman, extending his arm for a handshake as he looked to seal the deal.

Name: Kara
Species: Totodile
Level: 27
Type: Water
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
Obtained: Cable Club
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang, Flail, Crunch, Ancientpower, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Mud Sport
Contest Stats: Cool: 0, Though: 45, Beauty: 0, Smart: 0, Cute: 0
Tameness: 10
IQ: 0
Birthday: December 6
Dislikes: Jawbreakers, thinking

*trade started*
It had been a strange couple of weeks. His team was on the grow again, despite rapidly approaching the limit that novice trainers were forced into regarding Pokémon. In recent times he'd received Igor in a trade, and then hatched Tide by chance from an egg. And then he'd had a shot at something more... a trainer he'd seen around had offered a species he was desperate to have, and though he'd offered everything in his inventory, it wasn't enough. He'd been crestfallen. This wasn't the first time he'd lost a bidding war, but it was the first time a Pokémon he cared so deeply for had come up. And he'd lost out.

Fortunately, his newest addition had proven his worth. Tide was full of the naive optimism of youth, and the Shellos simply would not let his new owner sink into a pit of depression. While the other Pokémon gave Dave the space he needed to be alone (aside from Angua, who was always at his side), Tide insisted on squelching up his arm to his shoulder and giving him a slimy nuzzle whenever possible. The affection did the trick, keeping the fisherman from slipping lower, and it turned out that his fortunes were about to reverse. His PokéGear had rung unexpectedly, a veteran trainer having returned to Fizzytopia just in time to witness his lowest moment, and offering him help.

Tide riding on his shoulder, he opened the Cable Club door, instantly spotting his contact. He'd heard much of Balmund, otherwise known as Duke, a Dragon-type master in the making hailing from Johto's Blackthorn City, possessing a wide array of fearsome draconic Pokémon, including one he himself had discovered. While he'd been missing from the area for a while, he appeared to have decided to return, this being his first stop. It made sense for such a trainer to own this species. Walking up, Dave greeted the trainer, who introduced the critter he wanted to trade away. The fisherman nodded, understanding that it must be difficult to trade away a long-time partner. It had been hard enough when he'd traded Walter away, and he'd only had the Pidove a few weeks.

Returning the strong handshake, he grinned at the other trainer. "No worries, Duke. She's in good hands, I promise." he replied, his confidence returning with a vengeance. "I'll take the best care of her I can, she deserves that much. As do you. Thanks again for this, I sincerely appreciate this. I'll make sure I do you proud." Placing a handful of Candies on the pad across from the dragontamer's PokéBall, he watched as the trade machine converted them into energy and swapped the items, leaving the device on his pad. Picking it up, he grinned once more before flashing a thumbs up to the more experienced trainer, turning to leave, his spirits buoyed.

Once outside, he could barely contain himself. He only made it about a dozen steps from the entrance before almost throwing the orb to the floor, not even able to speak. The ball split, releasing a stream of energy to the floor, which coalesced into a vaguely familiar form. As the glow of light faded, it left behind a creature that he'd been in search of for a long time. He felt his spirit lift as the small reptile stretched, blinking up at him. He didn't even need to get out his PokéDex, he knew what this thing was. Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokémon, Water-type, and one of the three Starters given to new trainers in the Johto region.

Flexing her clawed limbs, the crocodillian stared up at him with big, red eyes. There was a strong determination in there, but also caution, as if she was wary of this new human who dared to try taming her. Slowly, carefully, the fisherman lowered himself to a kneeling position, smiling warmly, though he knew that she was far more capable of 'smiling' than he. There were a lot of teeth in that long snout. "Hey there, Kara." he said softly, the reptile twitching her tail, but otherwise remaining still. "My name's Dave. It's very nice to meet you. I know this must be very confusing for you, but Duke thought that you might have some more fun with me, so he offered to let me train you." he explained to the patient archosaur. "I know it might take a while for you to adjust and warm up to me, but I'm really looking forward to getting to know you."

At this, he lowered his hand to the ground between himself and the Water-type, allowing Tide to slide down his arm onto the ground. "This is Tide. I just hatched him, so he's new to me too, but he's very happy. I love Pokémon, especially Water-types, and I think if you give us a chance you'll be just as happy as you were with Duke." he said, as the Shellos approached his new teammate, smile never leaving his face. Dave wasn't worried - Shellos were so slimy that most predators couldn't even keep them in their mouths, let alone chew them. The nudibranch slowly oozed toward Kara, beaming happily, getting a stare in response. After a few moments, the reptile's gaze softened, and she gently placed a clawed hand on the Shellos' head, smiling softly, before moving past and walking up the trainer, bowing her head slightly. Slowly, Dave placed his own hand atop the smooth, scaly cranium, rubbing it softly, a grin breaking out on his features.

"Thank you, Kara. I won't let you down." he muttered, standing up straight, the Totodile grinning back up at him. Tide started to ooze his way up his leg to reach his shoulder perch, while Dave looked around. It was getting late, time to head home. "I'm sure you'll love meeting everyone - well most of them. Plus I actually just got a permanent home across a bay from some mangroves, you should fit right in..." he began to babble, before stopping abruptly, a familiar sound catching his ears.

Looking around, he noticed the faint, tell-tale churning of earth heading straight toward him before a hole tore itself open. A shame similar to Kara leapt out, skidding to a halt before the Totodile, but this one was slung low to the ground, four legs holding its body up. Its jaws opened in an angry hiss, shaded eyes narrowing at the other archosaur. Dave blinked, surprised at this development. He hadn't told him where he was going, or what for... "Rhys? What's up?" he asked, though the display of territorial dominance was obvious. He had other reptiles, other Ground-types, other Dark-types... but no Pokémon that shared a body plan with the Sandile. Now he did, and with her previous trainer, he wouldn't be surprised if Kara was deceptively strong.

Rhys didn't move, his jaws open and teeth bared at his new rival. Despite Kara holding the type advantage on paper, there was no water here, and the Sandile could dip in and out of the ground as if he were swimming. To enforce his display, the Sandile's jaws crackled with electricity, sparking up as he readied a Thunder Fang, prepared to clamp down should the need arise. For her part, Kara seemed somewhat bemused, but a smirk slowly played at her mouth before she bared her own teeth. Condensation streamed from her maw as frost developed within, an Ice Fang mirroring the Ground-type's own technique. The red ridges lining her spine flared up, showing with little doubt that the newcomer wasn't cowed at all. Far from it. She could, and would, hold her own. Slightly worried, Dave gulped a bit, before speaking up, "Hey guys, let's calm down. We're all friends here..." But there was more to come.

Sensing that his display wasn't working, the glow coating Rhys' jawline faded, his mouth snapping shut. At first, it looked like he was backing down... until he began to glow. His body grew longer, more slender, while his hind legs thickened and lengthened. His forelimbs morphed, becoming dexterous arms with finer claws, while his head enlarged slightly. The glowing form slowly shifted into a bipedal stance, long tail stretched out behind for balance, before the light faded, revealing what was basically a bigger Sandile. A pink belly was exposed, but hastily hidden behind folded arms, as the stared down at his now-smaller counterpart, a bigger grin now playing at his jaws.

The icy glow lining Kara's jaws also faded, the Totodile reluctantly backing down as she bowed her head in a display of submissiveness, while Dave couldn't believe what he was seeing. First a new Pokémon that he'd wanted forever, and now one of his oldest teammates had evolved? "Hey, nice going Rhys!" he said cheerfully, admiring the new Krokorok. "Guess you just needed a new rival to help you boost up a bit, huh?" The Ground-type snapped his jaws, tail swishing. With one last glance at Kara, the Desert Croc dove into the soul, burrowing away at a much faster pace than before. Bending down to pat the Totodile's head, Dave tried to sooth her.

"Don't worry about him, he's just making sure you're not a threat. But I think you will be before long." he said with a smile of his own, the Water-type looking back to return it. "C'mon, let's get you settled in. Welcome to the family, Kara." And with that, Tide still stuck to his shoulder, trainer and Pokémon followed the faint trail of disturbed earth left in Rhys' wake, back home.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Balmund for his Lv.27 female Totodile. Thanks a lot man, she's in good hands!

--Trade Closed--
Old 02-23-2015, 08:29 PM   #4362
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 1 candy for Talon87's Lv.1 Male Whismur. Thank you! ^^

**Trade Started**
Old 02-24-2015, 06:16 AM   #4363
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 1 candy for Talon87's Lv.1 Male Whismur. Thank you! ^^

**Trade Started**
Trading my Level 1 male Whismur:
Species: Whismur (M) Level 1
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on February 12, 2014
Type: Normal
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Pound
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Happiness Points: 10
IQ: --
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
to OkikuMew in exchange for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-01-2015, 08:46 PM   #4364
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Mudkip to Whimsy for 5 Rare Candies. Have fun with him man!

--Trade Opened--
Old 03-02-2015, 06:08 PM   #4365
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 16 Female Beedrill to Treepandaone in exchange for 3 Rare Candies. (stats below)

*Trade Start*

Name: Hinabi
Species: Beedrill
Level: 16
Current Location: PC
Ability: Swarm (Bug-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%) *not locked*
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk, likes Sweet, hates Spicy) *not locked*
Friendship Score: 0
Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
IQ: 1
Current Movepool: Poison Sting, String Shot, Harden, Fury Attack, Focus Energy, Twineedle, Bug Bite (MT), Electroweb (MT), Iron Defense (MT), Roost (MT), Flash (TM), Cut (HM), Defog (HM), Rock Smash (HM)
Moves to Learn: Rage (Lv. 19), Pursuit (Lv. 22), Toxic Spikes (Lv. 25), Pin Missile (Lv. 28), Agility (Lv. 31), Assurance (Lv. 34), Poison Jab (Lv. 37), Endeavor (Lv. 40), Fell Stinger (Lv. 45)
Traded as Weedle --> Evolved to Kakuna --> Evolved to Beedrill
Stacey of the Elite Four had hatched this shy Weedle that proved to be way too protective and defensive for her to handle properly. So why would Hyrem ask her for a bug that had scarred him for life when he was a kid? Well, it would provide the ultimate challenge for him: raise a Pokemon he was deathly afraid of. When he met the Weedle, his perspective on them gradually changed as he saw her cower in fear like he did. Still hesitant, he nonetheless accepted Hinabi as part of the family. Hinabi may have warmed up to Hyrem slightly, but she refuses to have any of her teammates try to get too close to her. She tries to sting them when they approach, but this doesn't stop jealous Aisa, who constantly bullies her and reminds her that she is the only bug worthy of her trainer's affection. In fact, it was Aisa's bullying that pushed Hinabi to evolve into a Kakuna, which no longer made her a target for some of her other teammates! Her pupa stage caused her to become even more introverted and shy than she was before until the day she evolved into a Beedrill, although she still is very shy and easily spooked. Sometimes she will try to hide herself behind Hyrem for safety which causes him a similar amount of distress and makes for a hilarious interaction between the two.

As Hinabi was released from her Pokeball, Hyrem thought about how to say goodbye to her. The whole purpose of getting her and raising her to evolution was so he would get over his fear of Beedrill, and even now he still wasn't completely over it. Still, his exposure to Hinabi was valuable in giving him a healthy tolerance of them, though he still wouldn't want to find himself anywhere near a nest of them. Perhaps it was because this Beedrill was never born with a colony instinct and was more independent than most Beedrill normally are that allowed her to be easier to tame. Either that, or she was just shy. Whatever the case, Hyrem felt like she had helped, but she wasn't going to be able to go beyond her current level with him.

"Hey, Hinabi," he said softly to the Beedrill. "I guess you probably saw this coming."
"Beee..." she hummed sadly.
"I don't think you know this, but you've been helping me to not feel as scared being around you." As he said this, he took a particularly big test of courage and reached out to touch her head. She tensed for a moment but then felt his hand with her antennae, tickling it a little before moving her head under it and allowing him to gently rub it. He breathed a sigh of relief before continuing, "I think you've done everything you can though, and I wouldn't be fair to you if I kept you any longer."

Just as he took his hand off Hinabi's head, Hyrem saw Matthew walk in. Hinabi saw the human as well and hid behind her trainer, making him flinch as usual. "Guhhh!! Never did get used to that...Hinabi, that guy is going to be your new trainer! I know he'll take good care of you, just...don't miss me too much, okay?"
"Beeee..." she buzzed sadly and buried her face in his back.
"Uhhh..." another shiver ran down his spine. "It'll be okay, I promise. Time to go now," he said as he turned around and carefully hugged her. "Maybe he'll be able to teach you to open up a little and make new friends! Besides, you'd be away from Aisa..."
"Bee..." she said, shaking her head at the news that she would finally be free of such a bully.
"Don't worry, Hinabi, this isn't goodbye. We'll see each other again, I know it!"
"Bee!" she nodded before she was sent back to her Pokeball, preparing to meet someone new, no matter how much she never really liked doing that...
Old 03-02-2015, 06:14 PM   #4366
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Mudkip to Whimsy for 5 Rare Candies. Have fun with him man!

--Trade Opened--
Michael had to mentally restrain himself from outright bursting into the Cable Club. Today was a huge day for him, a day that could compete for the best day of his life. Michael was getting a Mudkip!
The young breeder had often had to look after Mudkip at the Day Care as it had a severe disadvantage against the Gym in Mauvile City until it evolved, and some trainers had preferred to leave the mud fish in the hands of the Day Care couple instead of training it themselves. He thought it lazy, but didn’t care that much since he got to study the Mudkip he raised. For some reason, he found himself wanting one more and more as he looked after them. He didn’t know why, he just felt this weird connection between himself and the water type, kind of like the one he had with Blue.
Speaking of Blue, the Panpour was busy trying not to die of embarrassment at his trainer’s overeager composure. He was debating whether or not to give him the ol’ Water Gun to the face routine, but he decided against it. He’d try to bear the embarrassment this one time, for his trainer’s sake.
Blue had to admit, he was pretty jealous of this Mudkip. Nothing had ever managed to get Michael this happy before. Not even the surprise birthday party they threw for him last year. He made a mental note to study the Mudkip, to find what made it so appealing to his trainer.

Michael pulled 5 Rare Candies out from his bag, and didn’t even give the other trainer a chance to breathe before he threw the candies into the trading machine.
“Thank you so much, oh thank you thank you thank you so much!” he happily said to the fisherman, before receiving the Pokeball containing his newest friend.
“Spencer! You are now mine to love forever!” He shouted to the world.

-------------------------
Trading 5 Rare Candies for Dave's Level 1 Male Mudkip, who I shall name Spencer.
Today is the best day

*Trade Closed!*

Last edited by Whimsy; 03-02-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: nobody saw anything
Old 03-04-2015, 06:29 AM   #4367
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading a level 12 Geodude to Treepandaone for 2 candies. Stats below.

Geodude - Lv. 12, Male, Geodude
Type: Rock / Ground
D.O.B: August 23, 2012
FB Birthday: July 21
Classification: Rock Pokemon
Ability: N/A
Nature: Relaxed
Beauty Points: -
Contest Stats: Smart: - Cool: - Beauty: - Tough: - Cute: -
I.Q: -
Obtained: Trade w/ Kairne
Ball Type: Pokeball
Currently: Active Party
Held Item: -

Bio:

Level-Up Moves: Tackle; Defense Curl; Mud Sport; Rock Polish; Rock Throw; Lv. 15- Magnitude; Lv. 18- Rollout; Lv. 22- Rock Blast; Lv. 25- Smack Down; Lv. 29- Selfdestruct; Lv. 32- Bulldoze;Lv. 36- Stealth Rock; Lv. 39- Earthquake; Lv. 43- Explosion; Lv. 46- Double-Edge; Lv. 50- Stone Edge
Egg Moves: EM Curse; EM Focus Punch
Move Tutor Moves: MT AncientPower; MT Fire Punch; MT DynamicPunch; MT Earth Power; MT Metronome; MT ThunderPunch; MT Seismic Toss
TM's/HM's/CM’s: TM Flamethrower

Trade initiated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 16 Female Beedrill to Treepandaone in exchange for 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Name: Hinabi
Species: Beedrill
Level: 16
Current Location: PC
Ability: Swarm (Bug-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%) *not locked*
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk, likes Sweet, hates Spicy) *not locked*
Friendship Score: 0
Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
IQ: 1
Current Movepool: Poison Sting, String Shot, Harden, Fury Attack, Focus Energy, Twineedle, Bug Bite (MT), Electroweb (MT), Iron Defense (MT), Roost (MT), Flash (TM), Cut (HM), Defog (HM), Rock Smash (HM)
Moves to Learn: Rage (Lv. 19), Pursuit (Lv. 22), Toxic Spikes (Lv. 25), Pin Missile (Lv. 2, Agility (Lv. 31), Assurance (Lv. 34), Poison Jab (Lv. 37), Endeavor (Lv. 40), Fell Stinger (Lv. 45)
Traded as Weedle --> Evolved to Kakuna --> Evolved to Beedrill
Stacey of the Elite Four had hatched this shy Weedle that proved to be way too protective and defensive for her to handle properly. So why would Hyrem ask her for a bug that had scarred him for life when he was a kid? Well, it would provide the ultimate challenge for him: raise a Pokemon he was deathly afraid of. When he met the Weedle, his perspective on them gradually changed as he saw her cower in fear like he did. Still hesitant, he nonetheless accepted Hinabi as part of the family. Hinabi may have warmed up to Hyrem slightly, but she refuses to have any of her teammates try to get too close to her. She tries to sting them when they approach, but this doesn't stop jealous Aisa, who constantly bullies her and reminds her that she is the only bug worthy of her trainer's affection. In fact, it was Aisa's bullying that pushed Hinabi to evolve into a Kakuna, which no longer made her a target for some of her other teammates! Her pupa stage caused her to become even more introverted and shy than she was before until the day she evolved into a Beedrill, although she still is very shy and easily spooked. Sometimes she will try to hide herself behind Hyrem for safety which causes him a similar amount of distress and makes for a hilarious interaction between the two.

As Hinabi was released from her Pokeball, Hyrem thought about how to say goodbye to her. The whole purpose of getting her and raising her to evolution was so he would get over his fear of Beedrill, and even now he still wasn't completely over it. Still, his exposure to Hinabi was valuable in giving him a healthy tolerance of them, though he still wouldn't want to find himself anywhere near a nest of them. Perhaps it was because this Beedrill was never born with a colony instinct and was more independent than most Beedrill normally are that allowed her to be easier to tame. Either that, or she was just shy. Whatever the case, Hyrem felt like she had helped, but she wasn't going to be able to go beyond her current level with him.

"Hey, Hinabi," he said softly to the Beedrill. "I guess you probably saw this coming."
"Beee..." she hummed sadly.
"I don't think you know this, but you've been helping me to not feel as scared being around you." As he said this, he took a particularly big test of courage and reached out to touch her head. She tensed for a moment but then felt his hand with her antennae, tickling it a little before moving her head under it and allowing him to gently rub it. He breathed a sigh of relief before continuing, "I think you've done everything you can though, and I wouldn't be fair to you if I kept you any longer."

Just as he took his hand off Hinabi's head, Hyrem saw Matthew walk in. Hinabi saw the human as well and hid behind her trainer, making him flinch as usual. "Guhhh!! Never did get used to that...Hinabi, that guy is going to be your new trainer! I know he'll take good care of you, just...don't miss me too much, okay?"
"Beeee..." she buzzed sadly and buried her face in his back.
"Uhhh..." another shiver ran down his spine. "It'll be okay, I promise. Time to go now," he said as he turned around and carefully hugged her. "Maybe he'll be able to teach you to open up a little and make new friends! Besides, you'd be away from Aisa..."
"Bee..." she said, shaking her head at the news that she would finally be free of such a bully.
"Don't worry, Hinabi, this isn't goodbye. We'll see each other again, I know it!"
"Bee!" she nodded before she was sent back to her Pokeball, preparing to meet someone new, no matter how much she never really liked doing that...

Matthew wandered around the new city centre with wonder, watching as the new shopkeepers hurriedly changed their branding to fit the new Fizzy Bubbles. The Pokébank, previously a place for to store a mass amount of candies, had begun to transition to Pokédollars, the new currency brought in by the Fizzy Bubbles government. Its tight security, experienced cashiers and pre-established vaults made them perfect to hold the small green bills, now accepted everywhere as payment for services rendered. Its place in the Pokémon society had quickly been given to an old mom-and-pop store, the Candy Store, which had become the new regular Monday deposit of everything sweet. The Coins for Prizes restocked on Pokémon and carried and wider selection while the Pokémart begun selling all manner of Pokéballs and TMs.

Change was a big part of life as a Pokémon trainer, and Matthew Brown knew this more than most, his own existential change being wildly viable upon the quickest of reflection, his change in character had certainly improved from the angry young man seeking revenge at Team Rocket. His team had gone through countless changes, too, and the reason of his trek into town. He had come without a single Pokéball on his person, heading for the Cable Club once more to complete some business; two trades his main objective. His once-small team had been bolstered by new members, even after dropping an excitable Darumaka into the adoption centre his presence amongst the Pokémon community was expanding with a host of Pokémon which fit his “dream team”, and slowly forming into formidable companions, some even earning their new nicknames and Pokéballs through the completion of adventures and worthy deeds.

His iPod played summery tunes as spring begun to signal the change in season, his clothing similarly whittling down from the multiple layers to his usual preferred look of t-shirt and jacket, the trainer becoming ever more excited that warm weather, perfect for adventuring, was soon nearing. As he entered the Cable Club for the ump-teenth time he quickly acknowledged his trading partners, each saying their farewells to Pokémon that had served them for decent periods of time. Both trades, unusual in their origins, was to see Pokémon of higher levels being traded away; early-leveled Pokémon in their mid-teens compared to the usual baby-like status that often occurred when giving Pokémon away. Matthew had seen it before, most notably in his own Cloyster, Krem,, who had been traded to him by Levin following a mass-trade of Pokémon.

As the trainer waited the longest, Matthew headed over to Tyoyo first, dropping 2 candies into the trade machines in exchange for a red and white Pokéball. The transaction was over quickly, and Matthew released his new Pokémon onto the trade floor, a small rock-type in Geodude appearing in a brilliant flash of white light.

“Geo … Dude!”, it cried as it announced its presence onto the field of play.

Matthew smiled at his new Pokémon's resilience, confidence already exuding from the future tank within the first meeting. It was another rock/ground type to add to his collection, and one of the final Generation I rock type he needed to complete the set, having a Rhyperior, Omanyte and Aerodactyl in his possession and having previously owned an Onix.

“Welcome to the team Geodude”, Matthew announced, ushering his Pokémon to follow him as he said his goodbyes to Tyoyo and made his way across the trade centre to his second appointment, “I'll introduce you to the team later, right now I've got some errands to run”

Geodude responded, bouncing along on its hardened body as the two crossed towards a new trainer, Hyrem, and his Beedrill. His arrival had caused the female bug to hide behind its trainer, and Matthew could tell he was about to have his work was cut out turning shyness into confidence. Dropping a further 3 candies into another machine, the trade was complete, and Matthew was left with another red and white Pokéball. Once again releasing it onto the open floor, Matthew made his introduction,

“Hi Beedrill,” he started as the bug-type hesitantly floated in the air, “I heard you were hatched by a member of the E4! I'm sure we'll get along great”

He finished by holding out a fist, but a bump didn't come.

“We'll work on that later I guess” he laughed, kinda glad his spur-of-the-moment gesture had ended with him left hanging rather than a skewer through the palm.

Turning on his heels, Matthew begun to leave the Cable Club, two Pokémon richer for the experience. With Geodude hopping along the floor and Beedrill tentatively floating behind him, the real adventure was just around the corner. He could feel it...

OoC: Trading 2 candies to Tyoyo3131 for Geodude and 3 candies to Gemini Spark for Beedrill. Thanks guys.

Trades Closed
Old 03-08-2015, 06:54 PM   #4368
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 1 male Sewaddle to OkikuMew for her candy.

**Trade Started**
Old 03-08-2015, 06:55 PM   #4369
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading my level 1 male Sewaddle to OkikuMew for her candy.

**Trade Started**
Trading x1 candy for Itza's lv.1 male Sewaddle. Thank you! ^^

**Trade Closed**
Old 03-12-2015, 11:14 PM   #4370
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The doors to the Cable Club swung open as Keith Masters came walking in. Behind him, there walked a Tauros. The last time Vernon had seen the inside of the Cable Club, he had failed to stop in time, and crashed right through the doors. This time was no happier an occasion. As Keith approached a trade machine, Vernon gave a half-angry, half-dejected moo.

Keith sighed. "I know," he nodded. "But Vernon, it's better for you this way. I mean, let's face it- when people hear about me, they know me as 'that guy with the hat who rides a grey Scolipede', not 'that guy with the hat who rides a grey Scolipede and sometimes a Tauros.' I mean, you have no idea how much I appreciate what you do, filling in for Salazar whenever he needs a break, but the fact remains that if you stay on the team, you'll always be living in Salazar's shadow. And that's not fair to you. You're an awesome Pokémon, and you deserve way more recognition and attention than what I can give to you."

Vernon mooed in response, his tone implying that he believed Keith to have a point, albeit somewhat grudgingly.

"And besides," Keith added, "you've met Jake before, you know he's OK. He's a friend of mine, he's a pretty decent Trainer, and as far as I'm aware, he doesn't have any Pokémon he can ride across land just yet. Think of it, Vernon, this could be your chance to shine, am I right?"

Vernon gave another dejected moo, though this time, Keith thought he saw a small smile on the bovine's face. True enough, much as he'd miss Keith, Vernon had to admit he was a bit tired of playing second fiddle to a Scolipede. Deep down, he'd always wanted to be more of a star of Keith's team- more along the lines of his signature Pokémon than just a substitute for Salazar. It wasn't an unreasonable dream, even on the team of a Poison-type specialist, but it was Keith's clear preference for Scolipedeback riding that inevitably led to this.

"Well, here we are," said the Meowth on Keith's shoulder. For all the fuss he kicked up when Keith first decided to ride on Vernon's back, Meowth had to admit, the Tauros gave a good ride, and he'd miss him.

Keith sighed, staring at the Poké Ball in his hand. "This is it, Vernon," he said, looking at the Tauros. "We're all gonna miss you, buddy. Feel free to visit if you're ever in the area, alright?"

Vernon looked at Keith, and bowed his head in one last sign of respect for the Poison-type Trainer. Keith mirrored this action, and held out the Poké Ball, withdrawing the Tauros to within. He placed the ball on his end of the trade machine, and with one pull of the switch and much electrical crackling later, it had swapped places with the Magnet Jake had placed on his end of the machine.

"Take care of him, alright?" Keith called to Jake as he picked up his new Magnet. Then, he gave a small sigh, exchanged looks with Meowth, and walked out the door. He had Salazar on hand, of course, but out of respect for Vernon, Keith decided he'd walk home this time.

OOC: Trading my level 6 Tauros with the following stats to EpicSquirtle for his Magnet. Take good care of him.

Vernon
Species: Tauros ()
Level: 6
Attacks: Surf, Tackle, Whirlpool, Strength, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Stone Edge, Role Play, Rock Climb, Stomp, Rage, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Horn Drill, Skull Bash, Fissure.
Next attack learned: Horn Attack (lv. 8)
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>
Nature: Adamant (not locked in, can be changed)
Ability: Intimidate (not locked in, can be changed)
Happiness Points: 0
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
IQ: 2
Obtained: Egg House
Birthday: June 7th
An otherwise ordinary Egg hatching at the Egg House quickly became a unique experience as Keith's Normal Pound Egg was rushed outside, a first for any Egg that had been under his care. His initial confusion faded away as he realized that the Egg had produced a Tauros.

Vernon, not unlike other Tauros, is headstrong. He tends to attack first and ask questions later. Predictably, this makes him a good sparring partner for Scorpius, and the two are in fact good friends. His headstrong and violent nature does not endear himself easily to the rest of the team, though Pomona has managed to make friends with him. Helena has also managed to befriend the bovine.

Vernon is also a fast runner, and is more than glad to carry his trainer on his back, especially since Keith has the Tauros convinced that it's a great way for him to prove his strength. Whenever Salazar needs a break from carting Keith around Fizzytopia, Vernon is always there to act in the Scolipede's stead. Vernon will never turn down a test of his strength or abilities, unless it would put Keith at risk- the Poison-type Trainer recognizes the Tauros's skills, and Vernon knows this and respects him for it.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 03-17-2015, 10:55 AM   #4371
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
The doors to the Cable Club swung open as Keith Masters came walking in. Behind him, there walked a Tauros. The last time Vernon had seen the inside of the Cable Club, he had failed to stop in time, and crashed right through the doors. This time was no happier an occasion. As Keith approached a trade machine, Vernon gave a half-angry, half-dejected moo.

Keith sighed. "I know," he nodded. "But Vernon, it's better for you this way. I mean, let's face it- when people hear about me, they know me as 'that guy with the hat who rides a grey Scolipede', not 'that guy with the hat who rides a grey Scolipede and sometimes a Tauros.' I mean, you have no idea how much I appreciate what you do, filling in for Salazar whenever he needs a break, but the fact remains that if you stay on the team, you'll always be living in Salazar's shadow. And that's not fair to you. You're an awesome Pokémon, and you deserve way more recognition and attention than what I can give to you."

Vernon mooed in response, his tone implying that he believed Keith to have a point, albeit somewhat grudgingly.

"And besides," Keith added, "you've met Jake before, you know he's OK. He's a friend of mine, he's a pretty decent Trainer, and as far as I'm aware, he doesn't have any Pokémon he can ride across land just yet. Think of it, Vernon, this could be your chance to shine, am I right?"

Vernon gave another dejected moo, though this time, Keith thought he saw a small smile on the bovine's face. True enough, much as he'd miss Keith, Vernon had to admit he was a bit tired of playing second fiddle to a Scolipede. Deep down, he'd always wanted to be more of a star of Keith's team- more along the lines of his signature Pokémon than just a substitute for Salazar. It wasn't an unreasonable dream, even on the team of a Poison-type specialist, but it was Keith's clear preference for Scolipedeback riding that inevitably led to this.

"Well, here we are," said the Meowth on Keith's shoulder. For all the fuss he kicked up when Keith first decided to ride on Vernon's back, Meowth had to admit, the Tauros gave a good ride, and he'd miss him.

Keith sighed, staring at the Poké Ball in his hand. "This is it, Vernon," he said, looking at the Tauros. "We're all gonna miss you, buddy. Feel free to visit if you're ever in the area, alright?"

Vernon looked at Keith, and bowed his head in one last sign of respect for the Poison-type Trainer. Keith mirrored this action, and held out the Poké Ball, withdrawing the Tauros to within. He placed the ball on his end of the trade machine, and with one pull of the switch and much electrical crackling later, it had swapped places with the Magnet Jake had placed on his end of the machine.

"Take care of him, alright?" Keith called to Jake as he picked up his new Magnet. Then, he gave a small sigh, exchanged looks with Meowth, and walked out the door. He had Salazar on hand, of course, but out of respect for Vernon, Keith decided he'd walk home this time.

OOC: Trading my level 6 Tauros with the following stats to EpicSquirtle for his Magnet. Take good care of him.

Vernon
Species: Tauros ()
Level: 6
Attacks: Surf, Tackle, Whirlpool, Strength, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Stone Edge, Role Play, Rock Climb, Stomp, Rage, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Horn Drill, Skull Bash, Fissure.
Next attack learned: Horn Attack (lv.
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>
Nature: Adamant (not locked in, can be changed)
Ability: Intimidate (not locked in, can be changed)
Happiness Points: 0
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
IQ: 2
Obtained: Egg House
Birthday: June 7th
An otherwise ordinary Egg hatching at the Egg House quickly became a unique experience as Keith's Normal Pound Egg was rushed outside, a first for any Egg that had been under his care. His initial confusion faded away as he realized that the Egg had produced a Tauros.

Vernon, not unlike other Tauros, is headstrong. He tends to attack first and ask questions later. Predictably, this makes him a good sparring partner for Scorpius, and the two are in fact good friends. His headstrong and violent nature does not endear himself easily to the rest of the team, though Pomona has managed to make friends with him. Helena has also managed to befriend the bovine.

Vernon is also a fast runner, and is more than glad to carry his trainer on his back, especially since Keith has the Tauros convinced that it's a great way for him to prove his strength. Whenever Salazar needs a break from carting Keith around Fizzytopia, Vernon is always there to act in the Scolipede's stead. Vernon will never turn down a test of his strength or abilities, unless it would put Keith at risk- the Poison-type Trainer recognizes the Tauros's skills, and Vernon knows this and respects him for it.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my Magnet in return for Missingno. Masters level 6 Tauros. Sorry for the wait! I'll take good care of him!
*Trade Closed*
Old 03-20-2015, 01:41 PM   #4372
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading Lv 1 Male Caterpie to myahoo for 1 Candy.

*Trade started*
Old 03-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #4373
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading my x6 Blue & x3 Mysterious Gummis to Treepandaone for his Loveball, thank you.

Trade Started
Old 03-22-2015, 06:34 PM   #4374
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Well, he'd tried to do a good job. But in the end, it hadn't been enough. Dave stared at the PokéBall in his hand, thinking carefully. Part of him wanted to call out its occupant and say goodbye properly, but he reeled himself in. Without significant backup surrounding the entire area, there was an extremely good chance that the creature would run amok and escape, just like when it had come into his possession.

He'd hoped that some kind of experience would forge a bond between them and earn him the Dragon's respect, but such an event hadn't happened yet, and the call he'd received earlier had been decidedly impassioned. Which was odd, considering the source. He hadn't pegged Levin as the sentimental type. But he couldn't say no - the more experienced trainer had done the bulk of the work taming the beast, he should be the one to reap the rewards. Clenching his fist, he headed into the Cable Club, spotting the Fighting specialist easily, and walked up to the trade machine, placing the device on top. This had to be for the best. "Goodbye, Rojo." he whispered.

He still wasn't strong enough...

---------------------

OOC:
Trading my Lv. 5 male Druddigon to MarbleZone for 5 Rare Candies. Enjoy the reunion man.

Species: Druddigon
Nickname: El Rojo
Level: Five
Type: Dragon
Ability: Sheer Force
Classification: Cave Pokémon
Bio:
Obtained: Trade with MarbleZone
Nature: Lonely
Intelligence Quotient: 2/100
Contest Stats: 20|20|20|20|20
Birthday: 4th October
Evolutions:

Level Up Moves: Leer, Scratch, Hone Claws -> Lv. 9 Bite
Move Tutor Moves: Aqua Tail, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Thunder Punch
Technical Machine Moves: Hone Claws, Earthquake, Dig, Giga Impact, Dark Pulse, Rock Smash
Hidden Machine Moves: Surf, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash
Egg Moves: Crush Claw, Fire Fang, Glare, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Poison Tail, Sucker Punch

--Trade Opened--
Old 03-22-2015, 07:03 PM   #4375
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Well, he'd tried to do a good job. But in the end, it hadn't been enough. Dave stared at the PokéBall in his hand, thinking carefully. Part of him wanted to call out its occupant and say goodbye properly, but he reeled himself in. Without significant backup surrounding the entire area, there was an extremely good chance that the creature would run amok and escape, just like when it had come into his possession.

He'd hoped that some kind of experience would forge a bond between them and earn him the Dragon's respect, but such an event hadn't happened yet, and the call he'd received earlier had been decidedly impassioned. Which was odd, considering the source. He hadn't pegged Levin as the sentimental type. But he couldn't say no - the more experienced trainer had done the bulk of the work taming the beast, he should be the one to reap the rewards. Clenching his fist, he headed into the Cable Club, spotting the Fighting specialist easily, and walked up to the trade machine, placing the device on top. This had to be for the best. "Goodbye, Rojo." he whispered.

He still wasn't strong enough...

---------------------

OOC:
Trading my Lv. 5 male Druddigon to MarbleZone for 5 Rare Candies. Enjoy the reunion man.

Species: Druddigon
Nickname: El Rojo
Level: Five
Type: Dragon
Ability: Sheer Force
Classification: Cave Pokémon
Bio:
Obtained: Trade with MarbleZone
Nature: Lonely
Intelligence Quotient: 2/100
Contest Stats: 20|20|20|20|20
Birthday: 4th October
Evolutions:

Level Up Moves: Leer, Scratch, Hone Claws -> Lv. 9 Bite
Move Tutor Moves: Aqua Tail, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Thunder Punch
Technical Machine Moves: Hone Claws, Earthquake, Dig, Giga Impact, Dark Pulse, Rock Smash
Hidden Machine Moves: Surf, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash
Egg Moves: Crush Claw, Fire Fang, Glare, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Poison Tail, Sucker Punch

--Trade Opened--
Dave was one of the few genuine friends he'd made in his travels. Tons of acquaintances, sure, but only a fraction could be considered close. The fisherman, who was credited with having saved the Arcane Realm from certain destruction, was one such case.

Back when he decided to live a new life with eyes set on his own goals, once he vanquished Ivan, Levin had let go of most of his Pokemon in favor a fresh start - reasoning that many of the partners he'd gathered had been subconsciously recruited to help defeat his brother. But now, with so much time passed, he found himself thinking back to the friends he'd made, and one particular Pokemon found his way back into his heart - the prodigy hatched by none other than Elite Four Stark, El Rojo.
They'd gotten off to a very rough start, with the dragon fleeing to the neighboring region of Pompas Gaseosas to wreak havoc among its inhabitants, murdering livestock for months on end. It had taken the collective efforts of five of his other Pokemon to finally recapture Rojo before the authorities took matters into their own hands, and Levin was stunned to find that the Druddigon had developed top-notch fighting skills all on his own during his time roaming the wilds - putting him on par with extensively-trained Pokemon like Gaius.

Now that his purpose was clearer than ever, Levin came to terms with the idea that he needed Rojo back. Not just because he was indeed a prodigy, one of the fastest learners he'd ever seen, but also because it represented one of his greatest successes as a Trainer - he had brought back the rebellious dragon and earned his respect. And when he imagined himself at the top of the mountain, with the Elite Four beaten at his hands, he realized that El Rojo belonged right there with him... because that one Pokemon defined him almost as much as Mazo or Min. It was in large part thanks to Rojo that Levin became the Trainer he was today.

Besides, you'll want to see what Syre turned into in your absence, and I look forward to seeing you clash. Not to mention there's another dragon in dire need of a mentor... and you've always lacked any sense of accountability. Fun times are ahead!

He took the Pokeball from Dave's hand, in turn paying him the same amount he'd received for El Rojo back then. It was only fair, and he wouldn't screw a genuine friend in such a deal. Anyone else was still fair game though.

- Welcome home Rojo... I'm sorry, you never should have left.

But if history taught him anything, it was that Rojo had the uncanny ability to become incredibly stronger while out of Levin's sight... time to see what the prodigy had learned this time around!

---

Trading 5 Rare Candies to DaveTheFishGuy for his Lv 5 Male Druddigon with the stats above.
Thanks again for agreeing to this! I owe you own.

*Trade closed*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records