UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 09-10-2022, 07:05 PM   #26
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves

Dynamax Boss Chandelure
★★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Shields Up: 0

Raid Challengers:
  • lilboocorsola, Houndour: 329 HP [Atk +2, Def -2, Sp. Att -2, Sp. Def -1, Fired Up]
  • Prof.Enigma, Houndoom: 182 HP [ Att +1, Def -1, Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1, Fired Up]
  • Missingno. Master, Houndoom: 282 HP [Atk +2, Def -2, Sp. Att -2, Sp. Def -1, Fired Up]
  • Sneaze, Houndoom: 277 HP [Atk +2, Def -2, Sp. Att -2, Sp. Def -1, Fired Up]

Defeat inevitable and test successful, the Chandelure watches and awaits its foes, as one of the Houndoom rushes forth for a decisive Crunch...only for the ghost pokemon to very quickly dematerialise and reappear at a slightly different spot, causing the canid to miss its attack! The same sort of thing happens with the other two battling Houndoom, with the leader's Throat Chop failing to reach the raid boss as the dynamaxed pokemon suddenly floating above it, while the Dusknoir's companion's never-miss attack is instead deftly parried by the Chandelure's massive arms, leaving only the shiny Houndour left as the canine is given the honours of finishing things off. One final burst of dark energy and the raid boss bursts in an explosion of energy, shrinking back to regular size and dissipating in a plume of smoke and fire to parts unknown.

As the hellhounds give a victory howl, the Power Spot falls eerily silent, and all gathered are filled with a sense of uneasy finality, even as a cache of items is found by one of the trainers, and the sound of the power plant machinery slowly whirring and humming is the only thing left, the glow in the ground fading.

For their part in defeating the Raid Boss Chandelure, the raiders are awarded the following:
  • x40 Watts
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Occa Berry
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
  • +4 levels for participating pokemon of levels 1-30 and 61-100, +6 for levels 31-60, 4 candies if level 100.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 02:58 PM   #27
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post

Dynamax Boss Chandelure
★★★★

Raid Challengers:
  • lilboocorsola, Houndour: 329 HP [Atk +2, Def -2, Sp. Att -2, Sp. Def -1, Fired Up]
  • Prof.Enigma, Houndoom: 182 HP [ Att +1, Def -1, Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1, Fired Up]
  • Missingno. Master, Houndoom: 282 HP [Atk +2, Def -2, Sp. Att -2, Sp. Def -1, Fired Up]

Defeat inevitable and test successful, the Chandelure watches and awaits its foes, as one of the Houndoom rushes forth for a decisive Crunch...only for the ghost pokemon to very quickly dematerialise and reappear at a slightly different spot, causing the canid to miss its attack! The same sort of thing happens with the other two battling Houndoom, with the leader's Throat Chop failing to reach the raid boss as the dynamaxed pokemon suddenly floating above it, while the Dusknoir's companion's never-miss attack is instead deftly parried by the Chandelure's massive arms, leaving only the shiny Houndour left as the canine is given the honours of finishing things off. One final burst of dark energy and the raid boss bursts in an explosion of energy, shrinking back to regular size and dissipating in a plume of smoke and fire to parts unknown.

As the hellhounds give a victory howl, the Power Spot falls eerily silent, and all gathered are filled with a sense of uneasy finality, even as a cache of items is found by one of the trainers, and the sound of the power plant machinery slowly whirring and humming is the only thing left, the glow in the ground fading.

For their part in defeating the Raid Boss Chandelure, the raiders are awarded the following:
  • x40 Watts
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Occa Berry
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
  • +4 levels for participating pokemon of levels 1-30 and 61-100, +6 for levels 31-60, 4 candies if level 100.
claiming rewards

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 07:24 PM   #28
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post

Dynamax Boss Chandelure
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

• x40 Watts
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Occa Berry
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
Ruby was initially confused by Chandelure's effortless dodging and parrying of all attacks, but as the Shiny Houndour went in to finish the job, the Houndoom understood immediately, nodding her satisfaction as the smallest member of the Doom Pack landed the definitive blow that ended the fight once and for all.

Before Peeves could say something, Ruby walked over to the Shiny Houndour, smiling proudly. Not a word was spoken or barked; instead, Ruby simply bowed, a show of respect, hoping to convey beyond a shadow of a doubt that this young one was absolutely deserving of being counted among the Doom Pack. She then threw her head back and howled, hoping to get the others to join in, a triumphant group howl to mark their victory.

"OK," Peeves yawned as Ruby finally came back over to him. "You guys done now? No disrespect to the Doom Pack, but like, I'd like if we can go home now, y'know? Keith and the others have gotta be worried about us by now... well, OK, maybe they'll know what happened," he admitted, taking note of Diana and Marv's news van not far from where they were. The news reporting duo were just packing up their equipment now- very clearly they've been reporting on the raid battle as it unfolded.

"Yeah, we're done now, Peeves," nodded Ruby. "I take it the Gym Leader gave out rewards?"

"The usual," Peeves confirmed, gesturing to an armful of stuff he was carrying. "Something weird about the Watts this time, though. I think there was like some weird error with depositing them. I'll have to ask Keith about that when we get back."

"Indeed," Ruby nodded. "Wonder what that's about."

"Alright, so, if you're ready, lemme just conjure up another illusory leash nd we can- YEEOWCH!" Peeves yelped as he felt a powerful attack on his free arm. He turned to look, and saw that Ruby had chomped playfully on his arm, her tail wagging. Groaning in equal parts pain and exasperation, Peeves pried the mischievous canine off his arm. "...finally learned Crunch, I see," he said in a deadpan sort of way.

"Yep," Ruby said, a hint of pride in her voice.

"Uh huh," Peeves said flatly. "And I don't suppose you couldn't have found a less painful way to show this off to me?"

"Oh, you're a Dusknoir, you have great Defense, I'll be surprised if that took more than a fifth of your hit points," Ruby said dismissively.

"Ruby, that was super effective," Peeves stated. "Eugh. I think you even got the Defense drop in there, sheesh..."

"...alright, I'm sorry, Peeves," Ruby sighed.

Peeves, however, reached out and started petting the Houndoom. "It's all good, Ruby," he said. "Just... remember type matchups next time you learn a new move, yeah?"

"OK," Ruby nodded. "So... let's go?"

"Let's," responded Peeves. A fake illusory leash materialized out of thin air in Peeves's grip, ending in a collar around Ruby's neck, and the duo began to make their way back home.

*Obtained 40 Watts LP!*

*Obtained 2 Kasib Berries!*

*Obtained the Occa Berry!*

*Peeves obtained a TR33 Shadow Ball!*

*Ruby was elevated to level 48!*

*Ruby learned Crunch!*

Using my new TR on my Lillipup.

*Baa learned Shadow Ball!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-01-2023 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League