UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 07-13-2022, 06:33 PM   #1676
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading GS my Lv. 1 Female Popplio with EMs Aqua Ring, Charm, and Life Dew for 2 Candies.

*Trade Opened*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:43 PM   #1677
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Trading Biggggg5 a lv1 male Aerodactyl for a Heart Scale and $1500.

[Trade Opened.]
Trading this Heart Scale and $1500 for the level 1 Male Aerodactyl who will be named Cerrit. Thanks Iron!

*TRADE CLOSED*

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 01:56 AM   #1678
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading GS my Lv. 1 Female Popplio with EMs Aqua Ring, Charm, and Life Dew for 2 Candies.

*Trade Opened*
And I hereby trade my 2 Rare Candies in exchange for Lil'twick's Lv. 1 Female Popplio with Aqua Ring, Charm, and Life Dew!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Close*

Wow, suddenly I'm finding myself with another friend for Brittany and Zoey! Haven't seen this one before, so let's check it out:

Popplio, the Sea Lion Pokemon. Popplio can blow bubbles full of water out of its nose and is able to stand on them and jump around using them as platforms or send them crashing into opponents. Known to be very dedicated when it comes to training, it works to make its bubbles bigger and more powerful.

Oh yeah, you're really gonna get along well with Brittany and Zoey, they like training just as much as you do! So let's call you... Kelsey!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 07:54 AM   #1679
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Trading Missingno. Master a lv1 Relicanth (M) with EM Mud Shot for 1 candy.

[Trade Open.]
Old 07-24-2022, 08:50 AM   #1680
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Trading Missingno. Master a lv1 Relicanth (M) with EM Mud Shot for 1 candy.

[Trade Open.]
"Arrrgh... has ye spotted it yet, Wailmer?" Tom called over the side of the Banette's Revenge.

At this, the Ball Whale Pokémon resurfaced. "WAIIIII..." she responded, shaking her head... entire body... sadly.

"Yarr... no worries, lass. Just keep looking, alright?" Tom said gently.

"Just keep looking! Just keep looking! Awwk!" cawed Lily, Tom's Chatot, from her usual perch on Tom's shoulder.

"WAI WAIIIII!" Wailmer responded, determinedly submerging herself again.

"Yarr," Tom uttered again, somewhat anxiously. His Pokédex might be waterproof, as any Pokédex worth its salt tends to be, but even so, seeing it fall overboard was not a sight he particularly liked to see. It was his fault, really, he couldn't even deny- usually he stowed the device safely away when not in use while at sea, but after coming across so many interesting kinds of Pokémon in the waters on this voyage to the Sevii Archipelago, he'd taken to just keeping the device in his hand, until some unexpectedly rough waters jostled it free. He hoped Wailmer would find it soon, too- the entire reason for the voyage was that he'd been entrusted to deliver some supplies to the One Island Pokémon Network Center, to repair their Pokémon Network Machine. They weren't too far from port, either, so he had hoped they weren't in too deep of waters where they were, and yet, it seemed to be taking Wailmer forever.

And then, a commotion below the surface. Tom watched intently, and then Wailmer breached the surface, Tom's Pokédex in her mouth! Jumping high with a Splash, Wailmer spat the device out in Tom's direction, and he caught it expertly with a triumphant grin. "Arr har har har!" Tom laughed heartily. "Nicely done, Wailmer, lass!"

"WAI WAIIIII!!" Wailmer bellowed, still looking agitated, and it didn't take long to see why- a grey and brown fish had followed her to the surface, and was enegetically firing off Mud Shot after Mud Shot at the Water-type.

"Yarr!" Tom murmured. He cleaned off his Pokédex on the sleeve of his coat, then opened up the device and pointed it at the newcomer.

"Relicanth, the Longevity Pokémon. A Water and Rock-type," said Tom's Pokédex. "Relicanth have existed for a hundred million years without changing form at all. The tough, rock-like scales that cover its body help it withstand the enormous water pressure of the ocean depths."

"Arrgh... we must've been o'er some deep waters after all, if'n thar be a Relicanth to be found," Tom mused. "Sprightly little lad, too," he observed. "Wailmer, thar be no choice but to fight back, lass! Use Surf!"

"WAI WAIIIII!" Wailmer responded, and with a sweeping motion of her fin, sent a wave crashing down over the Relicanth, but before it could hit, Relicanth shot a Hydro Pump straight down, which allowed him to vault clear over the wave!

Tom's eye widened at this. "Crafty, too," he observed. "I like the cut o' his jib."

"CAAAAANTH!" Relicanth called out in a creaky yet peppy voice, using his newfound height to great effect by barreling down headfirst into Wailmer for a powerful Head Smash! Wailmer was pushed underwater by the impact, but surfaced seconds later, dazed, though thanks to his Rock Head, Relicanth didn't look damaged by his own move.

"Wailmer, back down below!" Tom declared, holding out the Aqua Ball and withdrawing his large Pokémon. "Arrgh... 'gainst a Water and Rock-type, the choice be clear," he declared, throwing an Ultra Ball. "Dhelmise, weigh anchor!" And Dhelmise appeared in a flash of light, creaking as he adjusted his steering wheel, looking down upon Relicanth.

Relicanth, however, was not daunted. In a move nobody saw coming, he lunged at Dhelmise, body spontaneously catching fire, slamming the Sea Creeper Pokémon with a super effective Flare Blitz! "DHEEEEEL!" Dhelmise creaked, burns already forming on his seaweed body from the impact.

"Dhelmise! Mega Drain!" Tom ordered.

"Dhellll..." Dhelmise creaked, compass eye glowing green.

But Relicanth was far from finished. Charging up a greyish sphere or primal power in front of him, Relicanth let fly the Ancient Power, smacking Dhelmise right in the eye and disrupting the attack. Then, with no letup, he lunged forth with another Flare Blitz! Dhelmise was able to still land a Mega Drain afterwards, but the difference it made seemed to be negligible- the steering wheel wobbled and he seemed as though he was just barely keeping his anchor aloft- Dhelmise was worn out but good.

"Yarr," Tom murmured, withdrawing Dhelmise. "Need to fight this one with someone just as hardheaded... arrrgh," he murmured with a sly grin as the answer occurred to him. And he threw a Lure Ball. "Goldeen, weigh anchor!" he declared, his Goldeen materializing in the water before Relicanth.

"RELIII! CAAAANTH!" Relicanth declared, charging forward for another Head Smash.

"Goldeen! Supersonic!" Tom ordered.

"Goldeen Goldeen Goldeen Goldeen," Goldeen responded, emitting a volley of high-pitched soundwaves. Relicanth was still charging, but was wobbling as he did so- the attack had confused him, as made all the more evident as the Longevity Pokémon missed by a mile.

"That's the way, me bucko!" Tom grinned. "Now bring 'er about fer a Pin Missile broadside!"

"Goldeen Goldeen," responded Goldeen, wheeling around, to see Relicanth still trying to get his bearings back. He was wide open to attack, and Goldeen did not disappoint, firing a volley of stinging pins. Relicanth was snapped right back to reality by this, however, and he blasted Goldeen with Mud Shot.

"Arrgh, ye ain't gonna take that, are ye?" Tom called encouragingly. "Give 'em a Throat Chop at full sail!"

"Goldeen Goldeen... GolDEEEEN!" Goldeen shouted, charging forward through the water, striking with grim precision with his horn. Relicanth's enthusiastic battle cries turned to a strangled choking sound as he was sent backwards by the move.

Tom seized the chance to capitalize on this. "Pin Missile!" he ordered.

"Deen! Deen! Deen!" Goldeen grunted, letting fly another volley of stinging pins. This time, despite the lack of confusion, Relicanth wasn't able to react in time, and took the attack in its entirety.

"Arrgh," Tom grinned, a mechanical-looking sphere enlarged and in hand. "A fine addition to the crew he'll make, and no mistake. Now!" he declared. "Timer Ball! Prepare to be boarded!" he exclaimed, heaving the Timer Ball at the Relicanth. The sphere struck, and with a soft ticking sound to accompany the usual sound effects, sucked the Relicanth inside. It bobbed on the waves, rocking back and forth with great vigor, but in the end, it fell still. Goldeen swam over, took the Timer Ball in his mouth, then with a great jump, made it back up onto the deck of the Banette's Revenge.

"Goldeen deen," Goldeen stated, depositing the Timer Ball at Tom's feet.

"Arrgh, many thanks, Goldeen, lad," Tom grinned, picking up the Timer Ball. "Relicanth... welcome to the crew, me bucko," he stated.

"Welcome to the crew! Welcome to the crew! Awwk!" cawed Lily happily.

Tom chuckled appreciatively. "Now, then- we best be off, if'n we're to get these machine parts where they ought be!" he stated, withdrawing Goldeen as he made his way back up to the helm.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to Iron for the level 1 male Relicanth with Mud Shot. No nickname, declaring his Ability to be Rock Head, placing him in this Timer Ball, and using this TR Flare Blitz (230 FC, Rank 1 claim) on him.

*Relicanth learned Flare Blitz!*

*Trade Closed*
Old 08-13-2022, 12:14 AM   #1681
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading my Lv. 1 male Rowlet with EMs Double Team and Ominous Wind to LBC for 4 candies.

--Trade Opened--
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 04:54 PM   #1682
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey You will be okay

Trading Lv. 1 Bonsly with EMs ROCK POLISH, ROLLOUT, & SAND TOMB to Missingno. Master for $250.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 male Rowlet with EMs Double Team and Ominous Wind to LBC for 4 candies.

--Trade Opened--
Trading 4x Rare Candies to myahoo for Lv. 1 Rowlet with EMs DOUBLE TEAM & OMINOUS WIND.

*Trade Closed*

Declaring Ability as Long Reach and putting in 1x Space Ball (discarding 1x Poké Ball).

Using the following items on Rowlet:

1x Shiny Spray (2 of 2)
1x TR ENERGY BALL
1x TR LEAF STORM
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 05:19 PM   #1683
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Bonsly with EMs ROCK POLISH, ROLLOUT, & SAND TOMB to Missingno. Master for $250.

*Trade Commenced*
"Ahh," Gavin sighed contentedly, leaning back in his seat, leaving a meticulously cleaned plate on the table in front of him. "Fuck me, that was good eating, Mom."

"Oh, thank you, dearie," came the reply, from one Stella Golurkson- an older woman with blue hair and a warm smile as seemingly her default expression. "It's so nice to have you come back home every once in a while, Gavin."

"Yeah, nice to be back," Gavin nodded. "Don't get me wrong, love living in Sludge Wave Coast, but damn if it ain't nice to come back to Pyrite every once in a while- oop," he remarked, for at that moment, a loud, blaring ringtone issued from his P*DA. "Shit, that's the Spot Monitor!" he grinned.

"Oh, so you baited a Poké Spot?" asked Stella.

"Shit, yeah, I did!" Gavin confirmed. "Figure I might as well get in one more attempt for old time's sake, y'know? Alright, I gotta get moving, though- see ya, Mom!" he added, already halfway to the door. "I didn't leave that many Poké Snacks!"

"I understand, go get 'em," nodded Stella. "And Gavin, just remember, if anyone out there claims they can cook better than me, you just let me know so your mother can fuck their shit up, OK?" she smiled.

"Count on it," Gavin grinned back. "I'll call you when I get back home!" And with that, he was out the door, his Shiny Metagross already halfway out of its ball before the door was even fully shut behind him. Stella gave a chuckle and a smile, watching out the window as Phenac carried its Trainer, hovering at high speeds across the Orre desert. She hoped that this would be the one her son had spent all those years looking for.

~~~~~

Gavin couldn't help but grin as the Rock Poké Spot came into view. A rock formation in the middle of the desert that provided a bit of welcome shade and shelter from the otherwise unforgiving desert sun. One of three locations Duking saw fit to set up as a Poké Spot all those years ago, equipping it with a plate to set out Poké Snacks upon. When they were still a decent distance away, Gavin patted the Shiny Metagross he was riding upon, and Phenac stopped, hovering just a little bit off the ground, allowing the Shiny hunter to dismount. "Alright, thanks for the ride, Phenac," he grinned. "Now let's see what we got, huh?"

"ME TA," droned Phenac, and together, they made their way closer to the Poké Spot. As they did, the Poké Snack plate came into view. Gavin could see that out of the three or four Poké Snacks he'd set out there, only one remained. That, however, was thoroughly eclipsed by what else Gavin could see there, the reason for the disappearing Poké Snacks in the first place, for indeed, nibbling away at the last Poké Snack was a !

Gavin stifled a gasp, stopping where he stood, and not a moment too soon, as the Bonsly turned to face him, tensing up at the sight of an unfamiliar face as a shimmering ring of blue sparkles swirled around the Rock-type. For a moment, the two of them simply stared at each other. Phenac observed from where it was hovering, knowing good and well to not approach just yet. Indeed, Gavin knew that he had to play this very carefully. Growing up in Orre, he'd heard stories of Bonsly being skittish, and he knew what he had to do to avoid screwing this up.

First and foremost, Gavin slowly took out his P*DA. Carefully, with no sudden movements. He went into the volume settings, disabled the vibrations, and muted the whole device, before pocketing it once more. Then, still maintaining eye contact with Bonsly, he took a slow, tentative step forwards. Bonsly tensed up again, but did not move. Undeterred, Gavin kept doing this. Slowly. Step by step. Bonsly looked wary of the whole thing, but thanks to Gavin's slow, non-threatening movements, he did not run off.

At last, Gavin reached Bonsly. "Hey," he said softly.

"B-b-b-b-bonnnn..." Bonsly murmured uncertainly. Though he didn't look away from Gavin, he could still see the Rock-type trying to avoid looking back at the half-eaten Poké Snack.

Gavin gave a chuckle at this. "Hey, y'know, if you want the rest of that Poké Snack, you're welcome to it," he said. "I'm guessing you like 'em, since you already ate like three of them, right?"

"Bon..." Bonsly murmured. He still looked hesitant. But, after a moment's consideration, he tore his gaze away from Gavin and began eating the rest of the Poké Snack. Timid little bites at first, but soon he was devouring it with great gusto. Once it was all gone, Bonsly gave a surprisingly deep belch. "Slyyyy," he sighed contentedly.

Gavin chuckled. "Ah, you really do like that, don't ya?" he grinned. "Y'know, Bonsly, if you want, you can come with me, I got a shit ton of these Poké Snacks back home. Plus other food as well," he added fairly.

"Bon sly?!" Bonsly responded in surprise, looking up at Gavin. Gavin returned this gaze, and could see that Bonsly didn't look so wary anymore. And suddenly, Bonsly jumped up and took off running. Gavin's heart sank, but before he knew it, Bonsly wheeled around to face Gavin again, and hopped up and down. "Bon! Sly! Sly!" he exclaimed.

Gavin's grin returned as he realized what Bonsly wanted. "Heh. Well, you're on, little guy!" he chuckled, plucking a Nest Ball off his belt. "A battle first, huh? Oh, hell, yeah!"

"Bon slyyy!" Bonsly exclaimed, assuming a battle stance as, once again, a swirl of blue sparkles flew around him. Everything about this picturesque moment screamed "A wild Bonsly appeared!"

Gavin threw the Nest Ball he had at the ready. "Gonzap! Shine for me!" he exclaimed, as in a flash of light, a silvery Thievul materialized, a similar swirl of sparkles circling her.

"Vuuul!" barked Gonzap, standing at the ready, realizing instantly that a battle was imminent.

Bonsly made the first move. He took a deep breath, and... bawled his eyes out. "SLYYYY-Y-Y-Y-YYYY!" he wailed, but instead of tears, jets of sand shot from his eyes! Sand that began to swirl around the Shiny Thievul, as though intent on serving as her Tomb.

But Gavin was ready for this. "Alright, Gonzap, use Aqua Tail and break out!" he ordered.

"VUL!" Gonzap barked. Water swirled around her tail, and she swung said tail at the whirling sand, fighting her way out of the gritty tornado.

Bonsly, however, wasn't done so easily. A glow had come over his body while Gonzap was fighting her way out of the Sand Tomb, and now, his body gleaming in the sunlight, Bonsly curled up and began to Roll out at high speeds, ramming into Gonzap for surprisingly decent damage!

"Ah, shit- that gleam, it used fucking Rock Polish before!" Gavin realized. "Heh- resourceful little guy!" he grinned. "I like! Gonzap, here it comes again!" he added, for Bonsly, still rolling, had wheeled around for another hit. Gavin's grin widened. "Phantom Force!" he ordered.

"Vul!" Gonzap exhaled, before vanishing into thin air. This left Bonsly to keep going, eventually crashing right into the rock that Gonzap had been standing in front of!"

"Slyyyy..." mumbled the dazed Shiny Bonsly. As soon as he realized Gonzap was nowhere to be seen, a gleam came over his eyes... and then just as Gonzap materialized out of nowhere, Bonsly vanished instantly!

Gavin blinked. "Wh- what?!" he exclaimed. "Did it just...?"

"Thie?" Gonzap gave a confused growl, having also witnessed this. And then, Bonsly materialized right above the Shiny Thievul and plummeted down, striking her right in the back!

"Fucking- of course, Copycat!" Gavin chuckled. "All right- Quick Attack!" he ordered.

"Thie! Vul! Vul!" grunted Gonzap, dashing with incredible acceleration, tackling Bonsly and sending it tumbling. And just as Gavin had hoped, a similar gleam from before came to Bonsly's eyes, and he too began to charge at Gonzap.

Gavin's grin returned in full force. "Use Quick Guard!" he commanded.

"VUL!" Gonzap barked forcefully, a hastily-erected barrier forming before her. It was sufficient, however, to stop Bonsly's Copycat-turned-Quick Attack in its tracks, giving Gavin an opening to fight back.

"Now! Use Dark Pulse!" Gavin commanded.

"Thieee... VUUUUL!" howled Gonzap, letting loose a blast of dark energy. Bonsly was sent flying by this, and he landed on his back, flailing his feet frantically as he tried to right himself.

Gavin saw his chance at once. He produced from his bag a Great Ball, but not one that was commonly seen in modern use- this was one of the ancient rustic balls that Terri had seen at the Department Store and purchased for herself and her friends. And although decidedly old-fashioned, she insisted they worked just as well as the modern ones, so that was good enough for Gavin.

"Bonsly!" Gavin declared, holding the Great Ball out in front of him. "You shine for me now!" And he brought his arm back, before heaving the sphere forth. "Go, Great Ball!"

The ball struck Bonsly, and though it lacked the electronic flair of its modern-day counterpart, it still got the job done very nicely, sucking the Shiny inside. Snapping shut and clattering to the brick path below, it gave a single leap, then fell still as a puff of smoke and a firework-like spark erupted from the hole on the top.

"...Ahaha, fuck, yeah!" Gavin cheered- for once he registered that this was the signal that the catch was successful, he ran over and scooped up the Great Ball. "At long last, at long fucking last, I caught a Shiny at the Rock Poké Spot! Shiny Bonsly- fucking mine!" he declared.

"Vul vuuuuuuuul!" Gonzap howled triumphantly.

"ME TA!" chimed in Phenac, finally floating into view.

"Hahaha," Gavin chuckled, looking at the ball in his hand. "Know just what to name you, too. I'll name you after the ship what got dropped in the desert, had on board the first Bonsly ever seen in Orre. Yeah. I'mma call you Libra," he nodded. "Sound good?" Seemingly in response, the ball wobbled slightly in Gavin's hand. "Heh. Welcome aboard, then, Libra," Gavin grinned. Though he didn't leave just yet- rather, he sent Libra back out, and also sent out Miror. He wanted his newest Pokémon to meet some of his new teammates, and he also wanted himself and Miror to be able to just kinda reminisce. The Rock Poké Spot, after all, was where Gavin and Miror began their adventure together all those years ago.

OOC: Trading ₽250 to LBC for her Bonsly. Thanks! Naming him Libra, putting him in this rustic Great Ball, declaring his Ability to be Rock Head, and most importantly, using my 250 FC Rank 1 claim Shiny Spray on Libra to turn him Shiny.
Old 10-19-2022, 12:59 PM   #1684
Lil'twick
Insanity

Holy fuck I've been so busy lately this slipped my mind.

Trading GeminiSpark my Lv. 1 Female Pichu for 3 Candies and $1000

*Trade Opened*

Trading ShadowDRGN my Lv. 1 Male Amaura with EM Discharge for 5 Candies

*Trade Opened*

Trading Prof.Enigma my Lv. 1 Female Drampa for $500

*Trade Opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-19-2022, 05:47 PM   #1685
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

Trading Prof.Enigma my Lv. 1 Female Drampa for $500

*Trade Opened*

Money, *Trade Closed* Danka

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 05:54 PM   #1686
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:

Trading GeminiSpark my Lv. 1 Female Pichu for 3 Candies and $1000

*Trade Opened*
And I hereby trade my 3 Rare Candies and $1000 in exchange for Lil'twick's Lv. 1 Female Pichu!

COMPLETE.

And off we go for some breakfast... Rachel!

*Trade Close*
Old 10-20-2022, 10:09 AM   #1687
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:

Trading ShadowDRGN my Lv. 1 Male Amaura with EM Discharge for 5 Candies

*Trade Opened*
Trading 5 candies to Liltwick for a Lv. 1 Amaura. Payment.

*Trade Closed*
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 02:45 PM   #1688
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Trading this Shiny Male Lickitung to Lil'twick for their 10 Rare Candies, $7500 and 3 Luxury Balls!

~Trade Started~

------------------

Trading this Female Galarian Meowth to Missingno. Master for their 1 Rare Candy!

~Trade Started~
KingSalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 04:03 PM   #1689
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
Trading this Female Galarian Meowth to Missingno. Master for their 1 Rare Candy!

~Trade Started~
"Ahahaha, now that was an afternoon well spent! Wasn't it, Miror!"

"Marac Maractus!"

This jovial, triumphant bit of conversation is what met the ears of the Masterses as they saw Gavin Golurkson strolling into Sludge Wave Coast, grinning big, clutching a Level Ball in his hand, his faithful Maractus sounding like a pair of maracas as he hopped alongside the Orre-native Shiny hunter.

"Hey, Gav," Keith called, waving him over. "Had a good day, huh?"

"Heh, damn strai- uh, I mean, you better believe it," Gavin hastily amended, upon catching the piercing glare Willa was giving him- Maribel, after all, was close by as well. "Anyways, so I was out on Pecha Plains Road, right? Had Miror pulling in hordes of wild Pokémon with Sweet Scent. And then suddenly, this group of total fuzzballs comes charging in, and one of 'em's Shiny! We duke it out, I get Dakim to clear out the normal ones, and I heave a Level Ball at the Shiny, and, well, heh," he chuckled, admiring the modified Red Apricorn in his hand. "Wanna see?"

"Do I ever!" Maribel exclaimed.

"Yeah, dis I gots ta see," Meowth chimed, walking up alongside Meowstic.

"Eh, well, I dunno if you'd be too thrilled, Meowth," Gavin said fairly. "Seeing as how... well, I'll let you be the judge," he shrugged. And he launched the Level Ball into the air "Pyrite! Shine for me!" he declared.

The Level Ball split open in a flash of light, and what appeared before the group answered any unasked questions immediately regarding Gavin's reservations, for Pyrite, as it transpired, was a ! Keith and Willa exchanged looks of mild surprise as the Shiny Galarian Meowth glanced around with a toothy grin. Then, as her eyes fell on Meowth and Meowstic, said eyes lit up, and she ran right towards them. "Hey, wat-" Meowth began.

"Meeeoooowwth!" squealed Pyrite as she threw her arms around Meowth in a hug.

"WAT!?" Meowth exclaimed.

Meowstic's eyes bulged. "Mrrowst?!" she said incredulously.

"...someone gonna fill me in here?" Keith asked.

"Uh, I'd kinda like ta know more myself," Meowth said weakly. "Pyrite here just called me her fatha!"

"...What," Willa said flatly, breaking several seconds of stunned silence.

"Mrrrow! Meeeowth Meowth!" meowed Pyrite, jumping up and down and gesturing towards Meowth fairly insistently.

"Well, wait, wait, who told youse about dat?" Meowth asked Pyrite. "I don't exactly talk much about my past like dat..." He listened as Pyrite explained more, his expression growing more and more stunned, even moreso as Pyrite produced and handed Meowth a piece of paper with some manner of message written on it in footprint runes.

"What is it, Meowth?" Keith asked.

"...so, back when I was captain o' the Iron Charm," said Meowth. "In the days leadin' up ta da mutiny, some o' da crew jumped ship when we made port. I ain't thought much of it, times was tougher than in our glory days, sure, but... apparently, one o' dem... well, lemme read youse dis," he said. He cleared his throat, and began to read the letter before him.

Quote:
Dear Captain Meowth,

No doubt you'll think poorly of me for jumping ship, but I have my reasons for it, as I'll be detailing below. It is my dearest hope this letter reaches you before the first mate enacts her plan- she has been plotting a mutiny against you the entire time, and cannot be trusted. Her intention is to overthrow you as soon as she evolves into Perrserker, and she's got most of the crew on board with her plan. I don't feel safe speaking out against her to the others, and I can't get an audience with you without her by your side.

In addition, you should know that your latest... meeting... with the first mate has resulted in an Egg. I know this because the first mate handed it to me concealed in a pile of garbage that she told me to dispose of. I tried to bring it to her attention, but got the feeling she was deliberately ignoring me. Based on what I know, I feel as though she thinks any offspring she has with you might inherit traits from you she perceives as weaknesses. I will be attempting to get this message to you via Wingull if at all possible, and if it reaches you too late, my sincerest apologies for not being able to prevent the mutiny.

As for the Egg, this is another reason I jumped ship- I will see that your child hatches and is raised right. Hopefully he or she can reunite with you, and even more hopefully, she ends up nothing like her mother. You were always a good captain to us, even if I seem to be the only one left in the crew who realizes this, and if never we meet again, I wish you well in your future endeavors, whatever they may entail.
"...I remember him," Meowth said in hushed tones. "He was da ship's cook. Guy could slice and dice a Sitrus Berry wit his Fury Swipes like nuttin' else."

"My goodness," Willa murmured.

"Wow, yeah," Gavin added. "So, uh... where does that leave us? I mean, like, I did catch her, but if you'd rather she..." he trailed off, gesturing towards Keith and Willa.

"...What do you tink?" Meowth asked his daughter.

"Meow Meowth! Meeeowth!" declared Pyrite.

Meowth gave a small chuckle. "Pyrite's cool wit stickin' wit youse. Apparently ya put up one hell of a fight."

"Meowth! Language!" hissed Willa. "And around your own daughter-"

"Dis was her words, not mine," Meowth interrupted. "So yeah, just as long as I gets ta visit her, Gavin, alright?"

Gavin nodded. "Count on it," he said.

Meowstic, meanwhile, walked up to Pyrite, as the Shiny Galarian Meowth looked up at her. Looked over at Meowth, then back to Meowstic, tilting her head. "...mom?" said Pyrite.

Up until this point, Meowstic looked impassive, trying hard to hide the conflicting feelings she felt about all this- this was, after all, the child of Meowth and his ex-girlfriend. But hearing her instantly accept Meowstic as her mother, that made her mind up then and there. Meowstic's expression softened, and she embraced who she now knew, for all intents and purposes, was her daughter. Meowth was quick to join in on this heartwarming family hug, and none present dared to interrupt it. They just smiled and watched, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy for KingSalmon's level 1 female Galarian Meowth. Naming her Pyrite, declaring her Ability to be Unnerve, putting her in this Level Ball (replacing her old Poké Ball in the process), and perhaps most importantly, using my 50 FC Rank 2 claim Shiny Spray on her.

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-25-2022, 06:42 PM   #1690
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Trading my Lv. 1 Male Anorith with Curse & Screech to Pippi for 2 candies. Thank you!!!

*TRADE STARTED*
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 01:08 PM   #1691
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
Trading this Shiny Male Lickitung to Lil'twick for their 10 Rare Candies, $7500 and 3 Luxury Balls!

~Trade Started~
Trading KingSalmon 10 Candies, $7500, and 3 Luxury Balls(3/5) for their Lv. 1 Male Shiny Lickitung.

*Trade Closed*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-26-2022, 05:12 PM   #1692
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Seel with EMs Disable and Slam in exchange for Marion Ette's 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*
Old 10-29-2022, 01:26 PM   #1693
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading Lv. 1 Ekans to sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat for 1x Rare Candy & $50.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-29-2022, 05:41 PM   #1694
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Beware the Water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Seel with EMs Disable and Slam in exchange for Marion Ette's 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*
Sisters Minerva and Bia both knew that there were more efficient ways to travel than on foot - certainly, Oroitz had reminded them enough times of the dangers, and of the fatigue - but there was something to be said about taking one's time when journeying. The road was long and winding, but such was the fate of Traveling Sisters - the path stretched on endlessly, and there was nothing to do but follow it. Why not take each moment, and each step, deliberately, and with full awareness of not only where they were going, but where the moment had placed them?

Evening streaked vibrant colors at the sun's setting, purples and reds and pinks. Soon, the pair would need to find a place to rest, but for the moment, both Sisters had their eyes on the sky, appreciating the scene before them. Signs along the road advertised a nearby town, only a mile or two down the road - a sound assurance for the woman and bear that there would almost certainly be a place for them tonight, though they had made their beds in caves and abandoned shacks before. After all, even in nun outfits, most knew better than to mess with a sleeping Bewear, to say nothing of the infamous Minerva... Still, a comfy bed was always preferable.

As the sun drifted down toward its own slumber, Sister Minerva motions to Sister Bia to come along. The bear snorts and sits down, indicating her desire to continue admiring the sunset. Minerva knew to pick her battles with Bia, and this was not one she was willing to fight - so, with a shrug, she sits alongside her companion, watching the light fade.

It is at that moment that Minerva's phone rings.

"Who on Earth..." Minerva begins, her eyes widening at the sight of the caller ID. Without hesitation, she flips the phone open, only to hear an all-to-familiar voice greeting her on the other end.

How long had it been, since she had heard that voice? Yet, how little it had changed... Soft, calm, with a lilting undercurrent of mischief - somewhat dampened with fatigue and unease at this moment, yet detectable nevertheless. The voice of the woman she loved, more than any in the world... Her only true family... Her sister, Marion.

"Mary." Minerva takes a deep breath. "Or should I be calling you Professor Ghosttree, now?" Minerva chuckles a bit, though darkness lingers in her tone. "Gods, I thought you'd never call... Not that I would blame you, honestly."

"I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to call you," the voice on the other end of the line practically mumbles. "Things have... well... Um..." A long pause. "You've missed a lot... a whole lot... and I'm not really sure where to begin. I still don't, really."

"I'm sorry."

"No, no - you don't need to apologize. Cal told me everything that's happened with the Nightwatch, with you - and really, I should be... I should be, uh..." A pause. "I should be apologizing. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to call you." Another pause. "...Wait, did I just say that? Oh, and uh... Wait, did Oroitz get his apology? Did I remember to tell Sangre to pass that on to him?" Pause. "Well, either way, please pass an apology onto Oroitz, too, for... for, um..."

"What's the matter?" Minerva interrupts, her voice sharp, worried. "Can't say I'm fond of this new absent-minded professor schtick you seem to be pulling..."

At Minerva's chiding, Marion's voice quickens. "Don't worry about it, Sister. Listen, I wanted to invite you to Ballonlea in the Spring."

"Ballonlea?"

"I rent a small cottage there, and Nimiane co-owns a tea shop there with her wife. I thought maybe, we could catch up, just the two of us -"

"Why not now? Marion, darling, I haven't seen you in so -"

"It'll be beautiful in Spring. Really... Really, um, it's - it's when I'll have time off, so I... I, um, I won't be torn in a thousand different -"

"...You're hiding something."

"Minerva... Sister... I've missed you. I know it's been a long time - and we've been through a lot - but I love you, okay?"

"I know you're hiding something," Minerva spits. "Mary, dear, why would you hide something from someone you claim to love?"

"Really, Minerva, there's nothing to worry about... I... just... wanted to know how you've been, and, uh, where you are right now, and... and, um, where you're going, and if it's -"

Minerva practically throws her phone across the field at this. "Are you KIDDING ME? NOTHING is more worrying than listening to you hem and haw and tell me you love me and dance in circles around whatever ghost of a problem is haunting you. I want to SCREAM, Mary. I love you - you know that I do, that nothing will change that - so please just tell me what's wrong."

A long, silent pause follows, and Bia gently wraps a heavy, muscled arm around Minerva, steadying her as she curls into her anxiety.

"Marion... Marion, please. Tell me."

"We'll talk about it when you get here, but until then -"

"Why can't you tell me now? Marion, you know I'll worry about you-"

"It's not just me you should be worried about," Marion finally admits. "Trust me on this, please. I need you to be patient... and I really, really need you to avoid the water."

"...What?"

A deep breath on the other end. "More specifically, bodies of water. Don't go near them. Avoid them at all costs. Stay inland, at least five miles."

"Not unless you tell me why."

"Ugh, you never change, do you? For once in your miserable life-or-death-or-whatever-it-is, Sister, can you just take my word?"

"No. I don't like secrets."

"MINERVA -"

"HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIHIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIII MINERVA OHMYGOODNESSITREALLYISYOUISNTITIHAVESOMUCHTOTELLYO UALLTHETHINGSEVERYTHINGOHIHAVEMISSEDYOU"

Minerva winces as a slight electric shock pulses through the phone - a surefire sign that, on the other end, Gadget has possessed it.

"Gadget, sweetheart... Good to hear from you again! How are you?"

"IWASSADBECAUSEYOUWEREDEADBUTNOWYOUARENOTDEADANDIA MHAPPYANDWEAREHAPPYYES"

"No less energetic, it seems..."

"IPOSSESSEDTHEREFRIDGERATORANDCHASEDTHEMAILMANDOWN THESTREETITWASFUNBUTICANTDOITAGAINIAMNOTALLOWEDSOI WILLCHASEHIMASANOVENTHISTIMEHOORAYFOROVENANTICSSSS YESYESYES"

Bia sniffs the phone, grunting a curious hello to the Pokémon on the other end.

"HIHIHI OOOOOOOOOOHTHATSOUNDSLIKEABEARASCARYBEARBUTANICEBE AR YESYESYESYESYES"

"That's Bia. She's a Bewear, and she's my starter. She IS a nice bear, as long as you don't make her mad..."

"JUSTLIKEMARIONANDJUSTLIKEYOU"

"...Guess that's right."

"ANYWAYWEGOTTAGOMARIONISMAKINGBEARNOISESLIKEYOURBE ARONLYANGRYBEARNOISESSOBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEILOVEYOU"

"...Love you too, you crazy -"

The phone clicks off, and Minerva rolls her eyes.

"Avoid the water, huh..."

Bia shakes her head, pointing towards a glimmer in the distance - a lake, catching the last rays of sunlight. If they were to avoid water, it seemed their current location wasn't ideal. Rather than move away, however, Sister Minerva charges forward. Sister Bia, in one swift, silent motion, grabs Minerva by the collar of her outfit, dragging her back. With a gentle, firm lift, she picks up Minerva only to drop her directly behind her. The message is clear - if you are going to charge into danger, do so behind me. The bear then takes a few steps forward, looking back to ensure that Minerva is keeping pace, before the pair make their way toward the body of water in the distance.

---

Nightfall on the lake, nothing but the sliver of a crescent moon and glimmering stars to guide their way. Cool, placid, beautiful. Much as Sister Bia's nose and ears twitch about, and much as Sister Minerva scans the area, neither sense anything amiss. Just a few water-type Pokémon resting along the coastline, the usual Krabbies, Chewtles, Buizels and the like...

A lone Seel emerges from the waves, shaking herself off, her eyes a blue so deep they could be black - the color of chasms deep beneath the water, where no human can tread. Those strange, blue eyes regard Bia and Minerva with curiosity, but otherwise, there seems to be nothing unusual about this little white seafarer. Even so, the Sister carefully approaches the Seel, intrigued and entranced by her adorable little face. As much of a bruiser as Minerva always tried to present herself as, she did have a soft spot for cute Pokémon... The Seel seems to appreciate this, as instead of trying to run, she hops up to Minerva, lowering her head to be pet.

"Hey there, little one," Minerva coos, instantly making a connection with the babe. "Where are your parents? You seem awfully young to be out on your own..."

The Seel gives Minerva a heartbreaking cry, little tears streaming down those abyssal eyes, mixing with the ocean's remains on her fur.

"An orphan...? Well, if you are in need of protection and guidance, Sister Bia and I would be more than happy to help you find a new family..."

The Seel rests her head on Minerva's knee, seeming to indicate that the little Pokémon has already succeeded in that task. The Sister sighs, but doesn't seem to show any reluctance in offering a Pokeball, which the Seel eagerly activates with a tap of her tiny horn.

Bia gives an approving nod at Minerva's newest partner, looking out to the water one last time before motioning for them to make their way to town to find a room for the night. As they leave, the surface of the water bubbles slightly, gently, just enough to hint that something might be lurking under the surface... But neither woman notices the disturbance.

---

Trading 1x Rare Candy for GS' Seel, and naming her Alfonsina. Thank you so much!!!

*TRADE CLOSED*
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 08:33 PM   #1695
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Ekans to sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat for 1x Rare Candy & $50.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading x1 Rare Candy and $50 to lilboocorsola for a Lv. 1 Ekans.

*Trade Closed*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 03:11 AM   #1696
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Anorith with Curse & Screech to Pippi for 2 candies. Thank you!!!

*TRADE STARTED*
trading 2 rare candies to Marion for a l.01 m anorith w/em curse and em screech. thank you as well!

also trading 5 rare candies to zelphy for a l.01 m froakie @ dark ball w/em water sport. thanks for frog friend :3
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 01:02 PM   #1697
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading MM my Pansear for 1 Candy. Stats Below:

Spoiler: show

Species: Pansear
Calendar Date: September 25th
Name: Bolero
Type: Fire
Level: 1
Ability: Gluttony
Nature: Impish

Pokeball: Normal
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Play Nice, Scratch
EM: Fire Punch
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

*Trade Opened*

Trading Pippi my Shuppet for 3 Candies. Stats Below:

Species: Shuppet
Calendar Date: October 21st
Name: Lullaby
Type: Ghost
Level: 3
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Happy-go-lucky, possessive

Obtained: Adoption
Moves-
Level-Up: Knock Off
Egg Move: Astonish, Confuse Ray, Ominous Wind
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

*Trade opened*

Trading Yuki my Chimecho for 2 Candies. Stats Below:

Species: Chimecho
Calendar Date: August 11th
Name: Tempo
Type: Psychic
Level: 4
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Hyper, Fun loving

Moves-
Level-Up: Astonish, Confusion, Synchronoise, Growl, Healing Wish, Wrap
Egg Move: Cosmic Power
TM/TR/HM: Psyshock
Move Tutor:
Other:

*Trade opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-30-2022, 01:18 PM   #1698
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post

also trading 5 rare candies to zelphy for a l.01 m froakie @ dark ball w/em water sport. thanks for frog friend :3
Thanks to you as well~

Trade Closed.

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 08:52 PM   #1699
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading MM my Pansear for 1 Candy. Stats Below:

Species: Pansear
Calendar Date: September 25th
Name: Bolero
Type: Fire
Level: 1
Ability: Gluttony
Nature: Impish

Moves-
Level-Up: Play Nice, Scratch
EM: Fire Punch
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

*Trade Opened*
"Ah, it's good to be home," Diana sighed as she walked out of the elevator and into the single-floor living space above the Sludge Wave TV studio, where she and Marv both called home. She had just been to a barbershop in Greenmuk City for a haircut, and was happy to be back home. "Marv? Did everything go well while I was-" Diana stopped short, sniffing intently, eyes widening as she detected a distinct smell of burning on the air. "Marv?!" she repeated a bit louder, traces of panic in her voice.

"It's all good, Diana, we're in the kitchen," Marv called wearily. Still, Diana strode rather quickly into the kitchen, where her boyfriend was standing, looking resigned as he glanced over at the counter, upon which stood Diana's Dedenne. DJ Skweekz, far from looking his usual smooth, cool self, was squeaking and chattering angrily, pacing the counter in an agitated way, as the charred, blackened remnants of several PsnCureBerries sat pathetically around him.

"What on earth...?" Diana murmured.

"DJ Skweekz decided to try his hand at cooking," explained Marv. "But every single Thunder Shock from him, well, you see how the berries came out," he shrugged.

"Indeed," nodded Diana. "DJ Skweekz, what's this all about?" she asked her Dedenne.

"De Dedenne, Dedenne," sighed DJ Skweekz sullenly. He began gesturing with his tiny arms, miming the giving of one of the incinerated berries to someone, evidently much taller than him.

"Oh, you intended these berries as a gift, then?" asked Diana with a small smile. "For who? Me?"

"Denene," DJ Skweekz said, shaking his head no.

"Oh, Hm. Well, the way you were making a point of reaching way up, probably not Pecha, I would guess," murmured Diana.

"Denene," DJ Skweekz repeated, again shaking his head.

"...do you have a crush on someone, then?" Marv supplied.

At this, DJ Skweekz cracked a small smile, and proceeded to blush. "De de... Dedenne," he said.

"Ooh, that's wonderful," smiled Diana. "Is it a Pokémon that lives in town?"

"Dededenne!" nodded DJ Skweekz.

"I bet it's Anion," speculated Marv. "You know, Keith's Minun?"

"Ne, ne, ne," DJ Skweekz shook his head.

"Not gonna lie, wouldn't have surprised me," shrugged Diana. "Those two aren't too different from each other... it's not Lavender, is it?" she added, somewhat anxiously.

DJ Skweekz gave an incredulous look. "...Ne," he said flatly.

"OK, phew," exhaled Diana. "It's not that I don't trust Keith to keep her under control, but like... I can't imagine her together with DJ Skweekz, I just... she's so creepy!" she shuddered.

"I was gonna say Pikablu, but I'm pretty sure Eddie's saying she's already got a thing for his Togedemaru," murmured Marv.

"Dededenne," agreed DJ Skweekz.

"Willa's Mawile, perhaps?" asked Diana.

"Ne."

"Sunny or Ava?"

"Ne, de ne."

"Pyrite?"

"Ne!"

"Ruby?"

"Ne!"

"How about Tom's Wai-"

"DE DE DE DE DE NE!" DJ Skweez interrupted loudly, shooting an Eerie Impulse at a nearby radio, which immediately issued the sound of brakes screeching. "De ne NE!" he exclaimed exasperatedly. Diana and Marv watched in mild amusement as the Dedenne slowly but determinedly climbed down off the counter onto the floor, marched over to Marv, climbed up his leg, and tapped the button on one of the Poké Balls on his belt, releasing Steakknife the Gallade into the kitchen. "Dededede, de de ne!"DJ Skweez said to Steakknife, gesturing at Diana and Marv, who turned to Steakknife, wordlessly awaiting translation.

DJ Skweez says his crush is on Maribel's Morgrem, the Gallade transmitted telepathically.

"...Ohhhhhh," said Diana and Marv simultaneously.

"DJ Skweekz, I apologize," Diana said humbly to her peeved Pikaclone as he climbed back up onto the counter. "It was wrong for us to assume it would be a female Pokémon you were interested in. Tell you what," she added. "I actually caught a new Pokémon on the way back." As she said this, she held up a Poké Ball. "And I think he's just the thing to help you with your cooking problem."

DJ Skweekz tilted his head. "De ne?" he inquired.

In response, Diana tossed the ball into the air, and in a flash of light, a vivid red simian materialized on the kitchen counter. "Paanseeear!" he exclaimed. Marv took out his Pokédex and pointed it at his girlfriend's newest catch.

"Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon. A Fire-type," droned the device. "Pansear is highly intelligent, using the tuft on its forehead to roast berries before eating them. It can control the temperature of this tuft, and is a popular Pokémon among cooks."

"Interesting," Marv remarked. "A Pansear sounds perfect for this. Diana, where'd you catch it?"

"I had just left HM01 Barbershop," Diana began, "when I heard a commotion down the street. I went to look, and saw several Linoone ganging up on this Pansear. And Pansear was fighting back against them, but couldn't hold his own against all three, so I sent out Pecha and helped out, nailed one with a nasty Drain Punch, and soon all the Linoone fled. The Pansear was so grateful that it took out an Oran Berry, cooked it to perfection with its head tuft, and gave it to me. Marv, roasted Oran is so good!" Diana stated with a grin. "I asked Pansear if he wanted to come with me, and, well, here we are," she finished.

DJ Skweekz approached Pansear. "Yo, so is your cooking really the real deal?" he asked. "Cuz there's this Morgrem I'm trying to impress- he and I are already good friends, but like, I want it to be something more, you know? Figured I'd try cooking him some berries, but..." The Dedenne trailed off, gesturing at the charred messes around him.

"I see," nodded Pansear. "Little tip- Electric attacks are usually too much for cooking smaller berries. It works out well for Pikachu, but like, they got this sort of innate sense for it, and also it's usually just Orans, not PsnCures like these. You got any more of those?"

"I got one last one here, yeah," DJ Skweekz said, producing one last uncooked PsnCureBerry and handing it off to Pansear.

"Here we go," stated Pansear, accepting the berry, and immediately pressing it to his forehead tuft, which promptly glowed red. A mouthwatering aroma began to permeate the room as Pansear carefully rotated the berry in his hand, allowing it to cook evenly on all sides. And finally, it was finished, and he handed the finished product to DJ Skweekz. "Careful, it's still hot," he warned the Pikaclone.

"Man, that smells good," Marv remarked as DJ Skweekz gingerly accepted the roasted PsnCureBerry.

"Yeah, really, Pansear, nice work," Diana grinned. "You got battle skills and cooking skills, too. You're a real jack of all tra-"

"Pan! Pansear!" declared Pansear, pointing at Diana.

Aaaand, it seems you've given him his nickname, came Steakknife's amused-sounding telepathic translation. He likes the sound of Jack.

"...Oh, that's gonna get confusing next time we visit Keith and Willa," chuckled Diana. "Keith has a Ditto also named Jack," she explained to her Pansear. "But then, his Pyukumuku and Terri's Malamar are both named George, so..." she added, shrugging. "You know what? Jack you shall be."

"Seeear!" Jack grinned.

Meanwhile, DJ Skweekz had been blowing on the berry, and by now it was cooled off enough for him to taste. One bite into the berry and his eyes lit up. "DEDEDEDEDENNE!!!" he exclaimed in wonder, scarfing down the rest of the berry in short order. He then ran up to Jack, shaking the Pansear's hand with great vigor, eliciting a sheepish grin from Jack. Diana chuckled as she scooped up the incinerated PsnCureBerries and threw them in the garbage. Already DJ Skweekz was raiding the refrigerator in search of more berries for Jack to cook up, and Diana had a feeling they were all gonna be eating a lot better around here from here on in.

OOC: Trading Lit 1 Rare Candy for his Pansear. Thanks! Naming him Jack.

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-30-2022, 09:19 PM   #1700
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Gifting 1x Fossilized Bird (10/31/22) to sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat.

-

Quote:
Trading Yuki my Chimecho for 2 Candies. Stats Below:

Species: Chimecho
Calendar Date: August 11th
Name: Tempo
Type: Psychic
Level: 4
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Hyper, Fun loving

Moves-
Level-Up: Astonish, Confusion, Synchronoise, Growl, Healing Wish, Wrap
Egg Move: Cosmic Power
TM/TR/HM: Psyshock
Move Tutor:
Other:

*Trade opened*
Trading 2x Rare Candies to Lil'twick for Lv. 4 Chimecho.

*Trade Closed*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops