UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 05-04-2021, 12:59 AM   #76
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
With the recent events that have just transpired, King Ghidorah has decided to step down as a Gym Leader, with Evenfall Academy closing starting next month. The remaining gym leaders have discussed what we wish to do, and we all have agreed on closing down raids for the month of May while we focus on restructuring and balance, as well as on the community. As compensation, we will be giving away 80 Watts and a TR of Choice to everyone. Please quote this post to claim your Watts and TR. We hope we can have raids fully running again in June, and any ongoing raids will have their deadlines extended until the end of May as well.
Collecting 80 Watts and TR Dragon Dance
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:48 PM   #77
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

If one were to declare a smeargle as their roleplay partnermon in Raid Adventures, could they potentially Sketch a move used during the battles, or would that be considered interfering with the proceedings like other moves?
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 10:55 PM   #78
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

I am gonna say that'd be a No. As it stands while you are allowed to bring your pokemon and Roleplay with them and gain rewards, Using a move with your pokemon you bring would be considered akin to trying to partake in the battle with said partner. For the time being this isn't going to be allowed.

Very clever question, however, ~ Enigma

Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 05:00 PM   #79
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
With the recent events that have just transpired, King Ghidorah has decided to step down as a Gym Leader, with Evenfall Academy closing starting next month. The remaining gym leaders have discussed what we wish to do, and we all have agreed on closing down raids for the month of May while we focus on restructuring and balance, as well as on the community. As compensation, we will be giving away 80 Watts and a TR of Choice to everyone. Please quote this post to claim your Watts and TR. We hope we can have raids fully running again in June, and any ongoing raids will have their deadlines extended until the end of May as well.
I forgot to do this earlier, oops. Claiming 80 Watts and a TR Aura Sphere, thanks!
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 07:46 PM   #80
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Claiming these Watts and a TR Pollen Puff!

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 01:54 PM   #81
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Late claim of watts and, uh, tr power gem I guess.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 03:48 AM   #82
Sneaze
Mrow?

Important Announcement!

We are changing the requirements for applying to the position of Gym Leader going forward to make opening a Gym a bit easier for those that do not explicitly specialize in a type or have extremely large teams. Going forward, to apply for a Gym, you will need 4 Pokemon of that Gym's primary type (previously 6), and 2 Pokemon of that Gym's secondary type (previously 3).
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 01:46 PM   #83
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Due to recent events, the fog of the Saccharine Sweets has claimed the Normal-types, making this island a safe haven for Psychics, thus changing the secondary type from Normal to Psychic.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 04:37 PM   #84
Lil'twick
Insanity

Important Announcement

Attention members of Fizzy Bubbles. For the month of September raids and gyms will be closed in order for Gym Leaders to look at the state of raids and rebalance them. All current raids will be finished by the end of September.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 08-31-2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:30 PM   #85
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gym and Raid Announcements!

We are proud to announce that Raids will be going back to live in October. This will be our first phase of raid changes going out, and the largest one so far. So, without further ado, here is a list of changes going out for here on out:

Mechanical Changes:
-Raid Bosses will only be allowed to use any given move once per round.
-Only one Max Move can be used by the raid boss once per round.
-One Max Move will be used every round by the raid boss. Max Shockwave will count towards this.
-Illusion: You may state a Pokemon you own when signing up, and the Pokemon will appear as the Pokemon you declare
-Pressure: If an opposing Pokemon uses a move, it may not use that move again the next round.
-Stat boosts and abilities are now calculated based on in-game values
-Raid Bosses will now have different health totals based on raid tier
-Raid Bosses will now have in nature, permanent stat modifiers based on raid tier.
-Raider Pokemon will now gain a flat +100 across the board, having new values be 400 for 1-29, 500 for 30-59, and 600 for 60-100
-Shedinja will have its health be 75% of the total health for its health tier (300, 375, and 450 Respectively). It will also only gain an additional 150 Health when it dynamaxes.
-Mega Pokemon can now appear as Raid Bosses! This will be in the same slot as Gigantamax Bosses.

Buffs:
-Nerfs to Rising Voltage and Expanding Force reverted.
-Aurora Veil, Light Screen, and Reflect will revert back to in-game values.
-G-Max moves will now properly target four Pokemon with their effects. (Or half the total raid if it exceeds 8 raiders).

Nerfs:
-Rage will only stack once per round when used by a raid boss.
-Belly Drum can’t be selected by Raid Bosses.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 10-06-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League