UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 10-30-2022, 09:34 PM   #1701
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Gifting 1x Fossilized Bird (10/31/22) to sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat.
Accepting the gift of x1 Fossilized Bird.
*Trade Closed*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 09:54 AM   #1702
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Trading 2 Candies to King Salmon for their Bronzor * Trade Open *

Trading my Shellder to Missingno. Master for 1 Candy ( No relevant information other than its male, and housed within a Pokeball ) * Trade Open *

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 12:58 PM   #1703
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

Trading Pippi my Shuppet for 3 Candies. Stats Below:

Spoiler: show

Species: Shuppet
Calendar Date: October 21st
Name: Lullaby
Type: Ghost
Level: 3
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Happy-go-lucky, possessive

Pokeball: Normal
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Adoption
Moves-
Level-Up: Knock Off
Egg Move: Astonish, Confuse Ray, Ominous Wind
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

*Trade opened*
trading 3 rare candy for a l.03 m shuppet w/ em astonish, em confuse ray, and em ominous wind and closing the trade. thanks, leo!
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 09:20 AM   #1704
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Trading my Bronzor to Prof Enigma for their 2 Candies. Pleasure conducting business with you!

*Trade closed*
KingSalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 01:04 PM   #1705
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Trading my Shellder to Missingno. Master for 1 Candy ( No relevant information other than its male, and housed within a Pokeball ) * Trade Open *
Arrgh, ahoy, matey. How be ye on this fine day, then? Eh? Ye wants to know what ol' Tom's been up to? Well, as a matter o' fact, thar be a tale worth the hearin' in itself, and no mistake! Long as ye've the time to sit and listen to the ramblin' o' this ol' sea dog? Ye do, then? Yarr! I like the cut o' yer jib!

Now then. Just yesterday, this were, when Helena comes up to me- the Banette what that be in charge o' the Sludge Wave Coast Pokémon Center, ye see- she comes askin' ol' Tom fer a favor. Seems the Five Island Pokémon Center were experiencin' a power outage, and their generator weren't cuttin' it, not nearly as well what they needed. Couldn't keep their medical-like machines online and the item transporters, like. And they needed some medicine somethin' bad. Plenty o' the stuff to be found in Sludge Wave Coast's Pokémon Center, but nowhere on Five Island. So it fell to ol' Tom and the Banette's Revenge to make the trip, and I'll tell ye, quite the journey we had.

Sailin' were smooth as a Dragonair's scales at first. Nice calm day, beautiful weather, nary a cloud in the sky, but it was once we got to the Sevii Archipelago that things started goin' screwy. Another ship came into sight, veerin' hard to port, barrin' our way real deliberate like, t'weren't no question o' that. I calls out to their captain, tellin' him to get goin', and the scurvy scoundrel responds by sendin' out a Slowbro and shootin' an Ice Beam our way! Ship rocked somethin' fierce, but she's seen way worse than that. So I sends out me Goldeen and me Relicanth, and we go on the offensive, we goes fer a Hydro Pump broadside. And the scurvy crew responds in turn. Couple o' Greninja, one sends out this Jellicent what that has to have had Water Absorb, way it just soaked up all them Hydro Pumps. I calls fer Pin Missile from Goldeen instead, that worked far better. Actually took out one o' the Greninja from a distance. The other'n, however, had some tricks up its sleeves, and used Grass Knot to create these great ropelike vines that the captain and crew used to board us. Made his intentions clear as a Yanma's wing- they wanted that medicine, planned to sell it to the Five Island Pokémon Center fer their own profit, and matey, lemme tell ye, ol' Tom saw red right there. Scurvy despicable scoundrels, the lot o' them... Arrgh.

So we gets to fightin'. I bring out Dhelmise and Dragonite to throw 'em in the fray as well, makes the fight a lot more even. We manage to subdue the crew's Pokémon, but their captain and his scurvy Slowbro were a thorn in our side like no other. Took out Dragonite with an Ice Beam, felled Dhelmise with a Flamethrower, the scurvy thing even used Simple Beam to take out Relicanth's Rock Head so the lad knocked hisself out with his own Volt Tackle recoil. Leavin' me with naught but Goldeen, plus Lily here.

Awwk! Lily here! Lily here!

Aye, that ye be, lass. Anyways, so, t'were lookin' grim. We goes fer Pin Missile, but the scurvy Slowbro uses Withdraw, the attack just bounces off. Their captain laughs, tauntin' me, sayin' that long as his Slowbro's got that there Shellder to hide in, it be invincible. So... that got ol' Tom to thinkin', then. The Shellder... Aye, ye takes the Shellder off the Slowbro, what ye be left with but...? Arr har har har harrr... I tells Goldeen, I says, use Supersonic from behind. The captain laughs, don't even look fazed by it. And sure enough, the Slowbro's packin' Own Tempo... but the Shellder sure ain't. The spirally lad started wobblin' 'round on the tail, eyes losin' all focus... the time were now. I call fer a Horn Attack, and by this point, Goldeen be seein' me angle here. And he lunges, and me bucko, I'd swear before Rayquaza hisself, me Goldeen started glowin' on the spot. The captain's callin' fer Withdraw, but the Slowbro can't manage it- the Shellder be too confused to cooperate.. And the glowin' fades, and thar he be- a big, powerful jabbin' his horn in there, and true to what me hopes were, he pried the Shellder right off the Slowbro's tail. A little glowin' later, thar be an ordinary Slowpoke and yer standard hinged shell Shellder sittin' on the deck.

Well, as ye can imagine, the captain weren't takin' this all that well, lunges to try and grab the Shellder, cram it back on Slowpoke's tail, but Shellder be takin' issue to this, thrashin' about in his grip. I tells Seaking to use Quick Attack, and he do, knockin' the captain right on his stern, and the Shellder gets away, floppin' o'er and hidin' behind me leg. Actin' fast, I takes out me Water Stone, and offers it. The Shellder goes fer it at once, and before the captain can do much more than run o'er towards me, he's stopped by not just me Seaking, but also the brand new he just done pissed off, ha har! See, ye needs a Shellder to evolve a Slowpoke, which this weren't no more. He frantically calls fer Slowpoke to attack us, but I tells Seaking to use Pin Missile and Cloyster to use Spike Cannon, and the Slowpoke faints pretty much on the spot. I gives a hearty laugh, and then growl at these scurvy pirates, tellin' 'em they can either get off me ship under their own steam, or get thrown overboard by me. Methinks they chose wisely, runnin' like a pack o' wounded Poochyena with their tails between their legs, ar har har haarrr!

So after that, we gets to Five Island no problem, deliver the medicine, and all be well. Then I turn around, and the Cloyster still be followin' me. I'd told the lad he were free to go, but he weren't havin' none o' that. Offered him a Snow Ball, and the lad went right inside, nary a wobble 'fore the sphere clicked shut. Came back from that there voyage, and me mateys were stunned to see I had not only a Seaking, but also a Cloyster! Arrgh, what a day that were... Eventful in the extreme, tense at some points, but all ended real well-like.

Eh? Ye gots to get goin'? Oh, aye, I knows how that be. No offense taken, me bucko. Come again anytime, fer certain ol' Tom'll have another riveting tale to regale ye with.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to Enigma for his Shellder, who gets no nickname, and since his Ability was never locked in, I'm locking it in right now as Skill Link. Also putting him in this Snow Ball, discarding his original Poké Ball in the process, and perhaps more to the point, using this Water Stone on him straight away.

Quote:
What? Goldeen is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Goldeen evolved into Seaking!

*Seaking learned Megahorn!*

*Seaking learned Poison Jab!*

*Seaking learned Psybeam!*

*Seaking learned Skull Bash!*
Quote:
What? Shellder is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Shellder evolved into Cloyster!

*Cloyster learned Icicle Spear!*

*Cloyster learned Spike Cannon!*

*Cloyster learned Aurora Beam!*

*Cloyster learned Barrier!*

*Cloyster learned Clamp!*

*Cloyster learned Hydro Pump!*

*Cloyster learned Ice Beam!*

*Cloyster learned Ice Shard!*

*Cloyster learned Icicle Crash!*

*Cloyster learned Iron Defense!*

*Cloyster learned Leer!*

*Cloyster learned Protect!*

*Cloyster learned Razor Shell!*

*Cloyster learned Shell Smash!*

*Cloyster learned Spikes!*

*Cloyster learned Supersonic!*

*Cloyster learned Toxic Spikes!*

*Cloyster learned Twineedle!*

*Cloyster learned Whirlpool!*
Old 11-02-2022, 01:06 PM   #1706
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Trading my Wimpod to Zelphon for 5 candies

Relevant information
Male, level 7, Bond: 4,
Additional moves;
EM: Aqua Tail, Wide Guard
MT: Skitter Smack
Machine: Mudshot,

Trade open *

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 11-08-2022, 04:39 PM   #1707
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading my Lv.1 Male Blitzle for Prof.Enigma's 2 candies. Thank you! ^^

**Trade Started**
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 12:19 AM   #1708
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Sneasel in exchange for Pippi's 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 01:37 PM   #1709
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Blitzle for Prof.Enigma's 2 candies. Thank you! ^^

**Trade Started**
Closing out the trade with 2 Candies

*Trade Closed*

Old 11-12-2022, 01:46 PM   #1710
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Trading my Wimpod to Zelphon for 5 candies

Relevant information
Male, level 7, Bond: 4,
Additional moves;
EM: Aqua Tail, Wide Guard
MT: Skitter Smack
Machine: Mudshot,

Trade open *
*Payment enclosed, thank you for your patience.

*trade clOsed*

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 01:59 PM   #1711
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading Zelphon my Level 1 Female Clobbopus with EMs Pain Split and Soak for 1 Candy.

*Trade opened*

Trading Enigma my Lv. 1 Female Rookidee with EMs Defog, Roost, and Spite. Additionally, trading them my Lv. 1 Male Torchic for a total of 8 Candies.

*Trade opened*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 02:05 PM   #1712
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Enclosing the trade, 8 Candies here as promised, Enjoy Leo

*trade closed*

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 12-04-2022 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-13-2022, 04:59 PM   #1713
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Trading Zelphon my Level 1 Female Clobbopus with EMs Pain Split and Soak for 1 Candy.

*Trade opened*
Payment enclosed, thanks hun.

*Trade Closed*

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 10:08 PM   #1714
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Gifting a Fossilized Drake (75 FC, Rank 2 claim) to sixdragons. Enjoy your impending frankenfossil!

*"Trade" commenced*
Old 11-13-2022, 10:29 PM   #1715
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Gifting a Fossilized Drake (75 FC, Rank 2 claim) to sixdragons. Enjoy your impending frankenfossil!

*"Trade" commenced*
Accepting the gift of x1 Fossilized Drake from Missingno. Master. My thanks are everlasting!

*"Trade" closed*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 11-14-2022, 09:49 AM   #1716
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Sneasel in exchange for Pippi's 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
Sharp lady sharp lady sharp lady

Trading 3 rare candies to gemini spark for a l.01 f sneasel-j and closing the trade. Thanks!

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 11-14-2022 at 11:04 AM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 11:42 PM   #1717
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading Lv. 1 Igglybuff to Marion Ette for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:24 PM   #1718
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading 2 Candies to Sneaze for their Lv. 1 Male Munna.

*Trade opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-16-2022, 12:26 PM   #1719
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Trading 2 Candies to Sneaze for their Lv. 1 Male Munna.

*Trade opened*
Level 1 male Munna for 2 Candies.

*Trade closed*

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 05:41 PM   #1720
Thunder Badge

Trading my Male Espurr to Lil'twick for 5 Candies and $2500. Also trading my Female West Sea Shellos to Missingno. Master for $500.

*Trades Opened*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 11-24-2022, 09:02 PM   #1721
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

And I promise if you take me home, I'll sing you a song, never leave me alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Igglybuff to Marion Ette for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

"No, no. Again. From the top."

Becky nods silently, her taloned feet click-clacking across the floor in time to her limber wings, which flap and flare in preparation for intense movement. Her unlikely partner, too, takes position by her side, and the music begins again.

There is a misconception many carry about bears - that they're lumbering, oafish creatures, incapable of grace. Nothing could be father from the truth, and years ago, when Kijo's partner Oni had asked her to dance one fateful night, he learned firsthand. Much like the bears she trained over the years, Kijo could scale trees, perform agile takedowns and, if the occasion called for it, she could dance better than most... Not that she ever admitted it to anyone.

"Becky, stop."

Mid-measure, Kijo turns the music off, shaking her head. To the untrained eye, Becky's moves were spectacular, but her trainer knew better. "Your heart's not in it today. That's not like you, ya little red chicken..."

Normally, the mild insult would get Becky flaring and stomping, but all the bird managed was an annoyed little squawk, before a melodic sigh escapes her beak. There was no denying that Kijo was right.

"I ain't wastin' any more time watching you haul that feathered ass around if you're gonna be this way." Kijo sits beside her Oricorio-B for a moment, searching her eyes for the answers. "...Maybe we should go for a walk, eh?"

"I fly, you walk~" Becky sings, in her parrot-like English. "We talk."

"Yes. We'll talk."

---

The pair's amblings through the city eventually lead them to the Global Trade Station. Becky's limited vocabulary made it difficult for her to articulate the nuances of her feelings to her human companion, but Kijo understood the bird well enough without words; Becky had made some new friends, had a few fun parties, but a burning heart like hers could never be satisfied without more, more, more... And a new dance partner wouldn't hurt, either.

Kijo crosses her arms as she scans the various screens and listings displayed around her, scowling with irritation at the current offerings. Becky, however, immediately lights up at the sight of a particular Pokémon available for trade... and the ex-Rocket bristles reflexively.

"No."

"Friend, friend! New friend...?" Becky sings plaintively, blinking her big eyes at Kijo, wings clasped in a begging pose.

"Are you kidding, Beck? I wouldn't know how to train one of those... things."

"Help, help! I help! Laaav-eeen-deeeer helps."

"Wonderful influence she'll be, I'm sure."

"Yes!" Becky hums an eerie tune, further putting Kijo on-edge. Yet, her mind whirls with possibilities, recalling an earlier conversation with Gavin. Even the monstrous Neville might have done some good with the right trainer, and as creepy as Lavender was, she seemed to be quite the formidable weapon, wielded in the right hands... And if Kijo could manage Becky, then surely...

"Fine. If it will make you happy, then -"

Becky does not even wait for Kijo to complete her sentence, as two candies are snatched effortlessly from her pocket, and the Oricorio is off to make a new friend, leaving Kijo to silently contemplate the latest in a long string of risky choices that she called life...

---

((OOC: Trading 2 Rare Candies to Yuki for her Lv.1 Male Igglybuff. Thank you, and sorry for the wait!!!))

**TRADE CLOSED**

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 11-24-2022 at 09:18 PM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:17 PM   #1722
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
Also trading my Female West Sea Shellos to Missingno. Master for $500.

*Trades Opened*
It was the earliest part of a beautiful morning in the Fizzytopia region, with a clear sky and a calm sea. It was this last point in particular that appealed to one Lily McPhione, who was currently riding on the back of her Lapras along the western coast of the region.

"You know," Lily murmured as Seagallop moved through the water. "I do love to swim alongside you, Seagallop, but sometimes it's nice to take it just a little easier for once. I thank you for allowing me to ride on your back," she said. Seagallop nodded and squealed pleasantly in response- she really did have no problem with Lily hitching a ride like this. It was a pleasant morning indeed. The sun rising way off in the east. The soothing sounds of the sea, of the Wingull cawing. The angry kicking and frightened cries of a small Pokémo... wait a second.

Lily turned to look at the beach, frowning as she saw several young men surrounding something small, pink, and frightened out of its mind. And for good reason, too, considering how the men were kicking it. "Goodness," Lily murmured. "Seagallop, to shore. We'll help." The Lapras nodded and swam towards the beach.

"Shello... Sh-shello..." whined the Pokémon, shaking in pain and fear.

"Ah, quit your whining, you little pink loogie," spat one of the men. "Start coughing up that purple mucus already!"

"Excuse me," Lily said, calmly yet firmly, as she jumped down off her Lapras's back and began to make her way across the beach towards the men. "May I ask what exactly is going on here?"

"Hey, this don't concern you!" snapped one of the men.

"Oh, yes, I can see how you might have arrived at such a conclusion," said Lily lightly. "After all, I only just got here, none of you have ever met me before in your lives... now, that being said, it's incredibly obvious to me that that small Pokémon is in great distress, and that is where my concern in this matter lies."

"...boy, you can't take a hint, can you?" said another of the men. "Our moneymaking schemes are our business, so keep your nose out of our business before we remove it with force, OK? You don't wanna have to deal with us."

"Sh-shelloooo..." whined the Pokémon, cowering in fear as the man cracked his knuckles threateningly. This drew the attention of the men back onto it, but before they could resume beating the crap out of it, they heard Lily's footsteps drawing ever closer.

"OK, look, lady, I don't know who you think you-" began the third man, only to stop short as he and his cronies looked back over at Lily, and thus saw the absolutely withering glare she was fixing them with.

"It seems I'm not the only one who cannot take a hint," Lily said, speaking barely above a whisper, and yet the hooligans caught every syllable. "I have seen quite enough. Step away from the Shellos."

"Sh-sh-shello?" gurgled the pink Pokémon, looking up hopefully at Lily.

"...the fuck are you two doing?!" exploded the first man as he saw his cohorts backing up nervously.

"Dude, I think she means business," whispered the second man. "Did you see the look she gave-"

"Who gives a shit?!" interrupted the first man. "I ain't about to let someone's grandmother walk in here and stop us from harvesting Shellos mucus. One jar of the stuff nets us a small fortune! Now, then," he added, wheeling around to face Lily, foolishly choosing to ignore the death glare he was subjecting himself to in the process. "Back the fuck off, or my Pokémon will make you."

"I have no intention to fight you," Lily stated firmly, maintaining consistent and unnerving eye contact. "If you will merely allow me to get this Shellos the medical attention iit so clearly needs, I will drop the matter-"

"Yeah, fuck that!" snorted the man, throwing a Dusk Ball at the ground between them, from which emerged a Krokorok. "Krokorok, use Iron Tail!" he ordered.

Lily reacted swiftly. "Seagallop, Dragon Pulse attack!" she commanded. And Seagallop, squealing loudly, fired a brilliant blast of draconic energy that sent Krokorok flying before it could even begin to charge up the Iron Tail.

"Shello!" Shellos gurgled in awe, looking up at Lily and her Lapras.

"Gah! Krokorok!" the man exclaimed, rushing to check on his Pokémon. While he did this, Lily gently scooped the Shellos up into her arms.

"Hey, put that down!" one of the other men exclaimed. He and his friend each threw a Dusk Ball of their own, both of which let out a pair of Scraggy.

"I shall not," Lily said firmly. "Mistreating Pokémon in such a manner is unforgivable, even moreso when it's for monetary gain. You three are absolutely despicable, and this is your last chance to give up and run away unscathed."

"Shellooo..." Shellos murmured wonderingly. Then, her mind made up on something, she determinedly wriggled out of Lily's grasp, and landed on the ground. "Shello! Shello Shellos!" she exclaimed at her attackers, before turning back to Seagallop. "Shel, shello Shellos!" she urged the Lapras. In response, Seagallop gave a bewildered squeal, but then fired a light Water Gun at the Shellos, who absorbed it handily.

"...Storm Drain. I see," Lily nodded. "All right, then, Shellos, use Water Gun!" she commanded.

"ShellllOOOOOOOO!" bellowed Shellos, launching a jet of water from her mouth, sending both Scraggy flying right back into their respective Trainers.

"Gah!" grunted one of them.

"What the-" said the other.

Both of them quailed, however, upon seeing the look Lily was giving them. "Leave. Now." Lily said. Calmly yet firmly. And this time, they all listened. Withdrawing their Pokémon, the hooligans ran for it, beginning to realize they were in way over their heads on this one.

"Shello..." Shellos sighed in relief.

Lily kneeled down, digging a Potion and some Oran Berries out of her bag. "Let me help you," she offered. And to her delight, Shellos gulped down the berries and let her spray her with the Potion. Before long, Shellos looked good as new.

"Shel! Shellos shell!" Shellos gurgled happily. She oozed closer to Lily and began nuzzling her leg affectionately.

Lily smiled. "Shellos, would you like to come along with me?" she inquired, digging a Normal Ball out of her bag. "I-" she began, before Shellos interrupted by lunging at the ball, allowing herself to be caught more or less instantaneously. "...I suppose that settles that," Lily said with the slightest of giggles. "Hmm... I think I'll call her Tidepool," she murmured. "Seagallop, shall we continue?" she asked of her Lapras, who squealed happily in response and began to make her way back into the water.

OOC: Trading ₽500 to sixdragons for their level 1 female West Sea Shellos. Nicknaming her Tidepool, declaring her previously undeclared Ability to be Storm Drain, and putting her in this Normal Ball, discarding her old Pink Skull Ball in the process.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-04-2022, 08:21 PM   #1723
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Trading the Female Cufant to Sniz for 2 Candies.

*trade open*

Old 12-11-2022, 11:13 AM   #1724
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Trading 3 Candies to Lil'twick for their Turtwig!

*Trade started*
KingSalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 12:11 PM   #1725
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
Trading my Male Espurr to Lil'twick for 5 Candies and $2500. Also trading my Female West Sea Shellos to Missingno. Master for $500.

*Trades Opened*
Trading Dragons 5 Candy and $2500 for their Male Espurr. Will be naming him Edmound.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
Trading 3 Candies to Lil'twick for their Turtwig!

*Trade started*
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Turtwig with EMs Amnesia, Swallow, and Tickle to KingSalmon for 3 Candies.

*Trade Closed*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops