UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2022, 11:26 PM   #2501
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
akwillbe: You have hatched a male Sunkern with EMs Ingrain and Leech Seed!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-04-2022, 10:12 AM   #2502
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
akwillbe: You have hatched a male Sunkern with EMs Ingrain and Leech Seed!
Placing him within my last pokeball
Old 11-04-2022, 06:48 PM   #2503
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Biggggg5: You have hatched a male Wooper with EMs Mud Sport, Power-Up Punch, and Safeguard!
Claiming this lil guy in a Heavy Ball for lack of anything else

Old 11-04-2022, 07:02 PM   #2504
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post

Now, trading my 3rd Breeding Slot for another Steel-Type Egg, and reinvesting those same $1000 for a Male offspring just in case!
Hatching this one!
Old 11-04-2022, 10:00 PM   #2505
Sneaze
Mrow?

KingSalmon: You have hatched a male Cufant with EM Fissure!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 11-06-2022, 07:34 AM   #2506
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
KingSalmon: You have hatched a male Cufant with EM Fissure!
Claiming Gandra in my last PokéBall!
Old 11-07-2022, 07:03 PM   #2507
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Dropping off a starter egg
Hatch plz

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-07-2022, 08:28 PM   #2508
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Hatch plz
As you enter the Hatchery, your eyes are immediately drawn to the stunningly beautiful Dragalge who is looking around, clearly waiting for something. And once her gaze falls upon you, it becomes even clearer that you are the one she was waiting for. Using her ragged fins to propel herself across the floor, she approaches you, maintaining eye contact. "Dragaaal!" she declares, gesturing with a fin towards the back room, before starting to head that way herself. The implication is clear that you should follow, and considering why you're here, what else would you do but follow?

Once in the back room, the Dragalge stops beside an older woman who strokes the Mock Kelp Pokémon's head, before noticing you. "Oh, yes, hello," the woman greets you warmly. "I am Lily McPhione, and this is my partner Pokémon, Seaweed," she says, indicating herself and her Dragalge respectively. "It's our first time volunteering at this place, but I've seen more than my share of Pokémon Eggs hatch. Certainly enough to know that yours is moments away from hatching- come this way," she says, leading you over to your Egg. Indeed, the Egg is emanating a soft, pulsating glow. At your approach, the glow starts to intensify. The glow gets brighter and brighter over the next couple of minutes, until it grows bright enough that Lily makes to shield not only her own eyes but yours as well, and then... the glow is gone. You lay eyes upon the spot where your Egg used to be, for there certainly isn't an Egg there anymore. Lily wastes no time, assisting the Hatchery staff members in assessing the health of the newborn, the Dragalge's Trainer treating the newly hatched Pokémon with utmost gentleness and care, until all present are agreed that he is in perfect health. "Here you go," Lily says to you, stepping aside along with the regular staff members to let you approach your new Pokémon. "Do take care of him, won't you?"

Lil'twick: Torchic♂ hatched from the Egg!
Old 11-07-2022, 09:00 PM   #2509
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDRGN View Post
Dropping off my Starter Egg!
Hatch please, actually on-schedule this time
Old 11-07-2022, 09:43 PM   #2510
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Picking up in a Pokeball

Dropping off my Aboreal Relic egg for incubation
Hatch time

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 11-08-2022, 12:34 AM   #2511
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I still have more than half of my egg slots available... let's fix that by exchanging one of them (3/6) for a Dark-type Egg!
I hatch this egg in the darkness!
Old 11-08-2022, 02:57 AM   #2512
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Gemini Spark: You have hatched a female Sneasel!

ShadowDRGN:You have hatched a male Chikorita with EM Ancient Power!

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 11-08-2022, 08:22 PM   #2513
Lil'twick
Insanity

Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a male Lileep with EM Wring Out!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-11-2022, 03:47 PM   #2514
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You have hatched a male Igglybuff!
Picking up Lv. 1 Igglybuff in 1x Poké Ball (4 of 10).

Exchanging 1x Egg Slot (2 of 6) for 1x Modern Normal Egg, and paying $1,000 to ensure a male.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:16 AM   #2515
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Gemini Spark: You have hatched a female Sneasel!
Let's just put you in this Pokeball (9/47) and get you someplace else before Leila finds out about you... ^_^;
Old 11-13-2022, 01:57 PM   #2516
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Rookidee with EMs Defog, Roost, and Spite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As you enter the Hatchery, you are met with a strange sight indeed. An unholy fusion of fish head and dinosaur ass is lumbering towards you. Sitting atop aforementioned fish head, you see something slightly more normal- a Dewpider! It seems to be generating little Water Bubbles, and placing them over the Dracovish's gills. And the Dracovish seems to be thoroughly happy about this. It runs a few room-shaking laps around you, before darting off in the direction of the back room. Once the initial shock wears off, you decide to follow.

Once in the back room, Dracovish and Dewpider lead you to their Trainer, one Maribel Masters, who, along with regular members of Hatchery staff, are gathered around your Egg, which has already started to glow. Maribel giggles, petting her Pokémon, before beckoning you closer. Slowly the Egg's glowing intensifies, eventually forcing you to look away... and then it ceases, just like that. Looking back, you see something small and feisty where the Egg once sat. The staff members, plus Maribel, all carefully yet insistently converge on the battle-ready sea creature, and fairly quickly determine her to be in perfect health. On an entirely related note, one of the staff members slinks away to fetch some ice for his sore arm. You are reassured that he will be OK, and more relevant to you, you are now cleared to go and meet your newest Pokémon.

Lil'twick: Clobbopus♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Pain Split! Ow, I felt that!
  • It also knows the Egg move Soak! May I offer you a towel in these drying times?
Quote:
As you enter the Hatchery, your eyes are immediately drawn to the stunningly beautiful Dragalge who is looking around, clearly waiting for something. And once her gaze falls upon you, it becomes even clearer that you are the one she was waiting for. Using her ragged fins to propel herself across the floor, she approaches you, maintaining eye contact. "Dragaaal!" she declares, gesturing with a fin towards the back room, before starting to head that way herself. The implication is clear that you should follow, and considering why you're here, what else would you do but follow?

Once in the back room, the Dragalge stops beside an older woman who strokes the Mock Kelp Pokémon's head, before noticing you. "Oh, yes, hello," the woman greets you warmly. "I am Lily McPhione, and this is my partner Pokémon, Seaweed," she says, indicating herself and her Dragalge respectively. "It's our first time volunteering at this place, but I've seen more than my share of Pokémon Eggs hatch. Certainly enough to know that yours is moments away from hatching- come this way," she says, leading you over to your Egg. Indeed, the Egg is emanating a soft, pulsating glow. At your approach, the glow starts to intensify. The glow gets brighter and brighter over the next couple of minutes, until it grows bright enough that Lily makes to shield not only her own eyes but yours as well, and then... the glow is gone. You lay eyes upon the spot where your Egg used to be, for there certainly isn't an Egg there anymore. Lily wastes no time, assisting the Hatchery staff members in assessing the health of the newborn, the Dragalge's Trainer treating the newly hatched Pokémon with utmost gentleness and care, until all present are agreed that he is in perfect health. "Here you go," Lily says to you, stepping aside along with the regular staff members to let you approach your new Pokémon. "Do take care of him, won't you?"

Lil'twick: Torchic♂ hatched from the Egg!
Picking all three of these up in Pokeballs.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-13-2022, 04:44 PM   #2517
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
The way UPN handles multi quotes is jank, but I am infact now committing my half of the above relevant breeds.
Hatcho pls

Old 11-13-2022, 06:26 PM   #2518
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Hatcho pls
"CHESNAAAUGHT!"

"EMBOOAAAR!"

"SWAAAMPERT!"

As you walk into the Hatchery, these are the cries which meet your ears. And the sources of said cries can be seen lumbering your way- a Chesnaught, an Emboar, and a Swampert. The formidable trio approaches you, looking at each other and exchanging nods- evidently, they've been expecting you. And sure enough, the Chesnaught and Swampert begin to lumber off in the direction of the back room. The Emboar holds off on this to gesture for you to follow. "Em, Emboar," he grunts encouragingly, before turning to follow his friends. And, well, when an entire starter trio wants you to follow them in a direction you were headed in the first place, why in the world would you not?

As you arrive in the back room, you see the starter trio split off in three different directions, each approaching a different volunteer, each of whom seems to be overseeing an Egg. And you know whose Eggs those are.

First, you follow the Chesnaught, who had come to a stop beside one Keith Masters. "Heh, hope these guys didn't alarm you," he chuckles sheepishly. "Manchin here in particular can be a bit exuberant. Ain't that right, Manchin?" he grins. The Chesnaught, taking this in stride, grins back, exchanging a fistbump with the Poison-type master. "But enough about that- your Egg's about to hatch!" Keith declares. And sure enough, the glowing of the Egg grows more and more intense, until suddenly, it is done, and an adorable fluffball is all that remains in the Egg's place.

Zelphon: Eevee♂ hatched from the Egg!

~~~~~

After you've become well acquainted with the first newborn, you then go over to the Emboar, who had come to a stop beside one Maribel Masters, who smiles at your approach. "Just in time," she says, indicating your Egg. "Emboar wasn't too enthusiastic, was he?" she adds, glancing over at the Mega Fire Pig Pokémon. "He always means well, but sometimes he can be a bit of a
handful. I speak from experience," she chuckled. "And then when you throw in Mom's Swampert and Dad's Chesnaught..."

"Embooaar," Emboar grunts sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck with an arm.

Before much more conversation could take place, however, the glow coming over the Egg started to grow more and more intense. And once you had to avert your eyes in order to retain healthy eyesight, there was a ripple of energy, and both glow and Egg were gone. In its place, the same brand of adorable fluffball you just witnessed hatching minutes ago. Repetitive, but no less adorable. Indeed, even the members of Hatchery staff going over to examine the newborn seem enraptured by the cuteness of said newborn, but this makes them no less professional in how they do their job.

~~~~~

Two down, just one more to go. Now you head over to where the Swampert went- the Water/Ground-type had come to rest beside one Willa Masters, who was eyeing the third and final Egg intently. She gives a nod in greeting as you approach. "Swampert was not too much of a hassle, I trust?" she asks you. "He is well-behaved, make no mistake, but when he gets together with my husband's Chesnaught and our daughter's Emboar..." she trails off, while stroking her Swampert's head, giving a small smile to the Mud Fish Pokémon, who smiles back appreciatively. "Ah," she adds, now looking over at the Egg. "It is time." And indeed, the glow has started to intensify. By now, you know the drill. You watch the Egg for as long as you can, you look away almost automatically when the glow starts to hit that certain point, and once the glow is gone, you look back, and you already know what to expect when you look back- indeed, there's your third adorable fluffball of the day, and when the staff get through examining it, they declare the same thing they did with the first two- fluffy, adorable, and in perfect health.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-13-2022 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:02 PM   #2519
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
As for my 4th Breeding Slot, using it to breed my Male Squirtle with Stargazer's Female Treecko! I keep the offspring. Thanks again!

Name: Gustav
Species: Squirtle
Level: 21
Obtained: Starter
Held item: -
Nature: Brave
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Aqua Jet, Bite, Bubble, Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Rapid Spin, Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Withdraw
Bond: 2
Contest Stats: 0
It's time! It's time! It's Treecko time! (not calling it Vader, no)
Old 11-13-2022, 09:09 PM   #2520
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
It's time! It's time! It's Treecko time! (not calling it Vader, no)
An appetizing aroma permeates the air as you enter the Hatchery, and looking around, you're able to pretty easily determine the cause. You see a Pansear holding a PrzCureBerry up to his forehead fur tuft. Said tuft was giving off a red-orange glow, and you could hear a faint sizzling sound as the Pansear roasted the berry. It's then that you see a small bowl sitting on the floor beside the Pansear, already containing a number of roasted PrzCureBerries, into which the Pansear puts the freshly roasted one. It's then that the High Temp Pokémon notices you. He picks up the bowl and walks up to you. "Panseear!" he sais in greeting, offering you a roasted PrzCureBerry. After that, he motions for you to follow him, and since he's going into the back room, which, y'know, is where you need to go anyway, you follow.

In the back room, the Pansear leads you over to where your Egg is sitting, as well as none other than Fizzytopia TV news personality Diana Macks herself, offering her a berry as well. "Oh, thank you, Jack," Diana smiles, accepting and eating the berry as she notices you. "Mm," she murmurs. "Jack here is an excellent cook. If he hasn't already offered you a roasted berry, you'd be more than welcome to one," she said.

Before much longer, your Egg, which has been faintly glowing this whole time, starts to glow brighter. It glows with more and more intensity, until you could no longer look directly at the Egg. And then, with a sudden ripple of energy, the glow was gone, as was the Egg that was emitting it. Instead, you see a cool-looking reptilian Pokémon standing in its place, taking it in stride as Hatchery staff converge upon it to examine it. Jack even approaches, offering the newborn a roasted (and sufficiently cooled) PrzCureBerry. And once everyone backs off, once the newborn is declared to be in perfect health, you are free to meet your newest Pokémon at long freaking last.

KingSalmon: Treecko♂ hatched from the Egg!
Old 11-13-2022, 11:20 PM   #2521
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

No better time than the present! Using the Fossilized Bird and Fossilized Drake I was generously given to create a Dracozolt!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 11-14-2022, 12:14 AM   #2522
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
No better time than the present! Using the Fossilized Bird and Fossilized Drake I was generously given to create a Dracozolt!
You enter the Hatchery, and are immediately greeted by the sight of a Gallade. He approaches you and gives a deep bow by way of a greeting, before gesturing for you to follow him towards the back room.

~~~~~

"Really, Cara, do you mean to tell me you came all the way out here at the drop of a hat just to work this machine yourself?"

"Of course I did, Marv. What, do you think I'm going to let those Hatchery buffoons tackle such a delicate procedure? Hah! They should not act so haughty, rolling their eyes at the very mention of the glorious Pokémon I discovered, eyebrows raising in disbelief at the Pokédex entries I so eloquently penned." Cara Liss shakes her mud-caked head in disappointment. "Evidently, Marv, I am years ahead of my time."

"If you say so," Marv Liss shrugs, just as his Gallade leads you into the back room. "Ah, Steakknife, thank you," he says.

"Llade," nods the Gallade in response.

"Ah, and yes, you must be here about the fossils you brought in," the woman says, approaching you, eyes shining with eager anticipation as she shakes your hand. "I am Cara Liss, a Poképaleontologist typically situated in the Galar region," she introduces herself. "And this is my cousin Marv, who happened to be volunteering here today. I normally stick to Galar for my work, but when word reaches me that a Trainer has brought in such unique fossilized specimens, why, of course it should be I, Cara Liss, who revives them personally!" Cara then runs back over to what seems to be a large fossil reviving device and monitors the readout on the screen intently.

"...Sorry about her," Marv says, approaching you. "Cara means well, but she can be a little... really exuberant," he shrugs. "Especially when it comes to the prehistoric Pokémon she... well, she says discovered, I and most everyone else say she made them. It's... you'll see," he sighs, just as the machine beeps in an encouraging way. There is a sound as though an energy being charged up within. And then, from a button on the machine emerges a flash of light, accompanied with a sound not unlike a Poké Ball sending out its occupant. And fittingly enough, the flash of light forms itself into the shape of a Pokémon on the floor, before fading entirely, revealing the Pokémon itself. The legs and tail are big, thick, and powerful, but it cuts off abruptly at what one might surmise to be the waist. And protruding from the cross section is the comically disproportionately small body of some sort of bird Pokémon, the yellow plumage and red cheeks suggesting perhaps some manner of prehistoric Pikaclone.

"Ahaha, behold, the powerful Dracozolt that once walked the face of ancient Galar!" Cara declares. "Its powerful lower body rendered it unbeatable- the only reason it went extinct was because all its plant-based food sources ran out!" In the background, Marv can be seen shaking his head and facepalming. Thanfully, Cara doesn't see this- she's far more focused on examining the newly restored frankenfossil, and does so with surprisingly professional technique for how she's come off thus far. Before long, she declares your newest Pokémon to be in perfect health, though as you get to know it, she can't help but rattle off various miscellaneous tips for proper care of the species.

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: You received Dracozolt!
Old 11-14-2022, 12:19 AM   #2523
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And dropping off this Enigma Egg (85 FC, Rank 2 claim).
Old 11-14-2022, 12:49 AM   #2524
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
You enter the Hatchery, and are immediately greeted by the sight of a Gallade. He approaches you and gives a deep bow by way of a greeting, before gesturing for you to follow him towards the back room.

~~~~~

"Really, Cara, do you mean to tell me you came all the way out here at the drop of a hat just to work this machine yourself?"

"Of course I did, Marv. What, do you think I'm going to let those Hatchery buffoons tackle such a delicate procedure? Hah! They should not act so haughty, rolling their eyes at the very mention of the glorious Pokémon I discovered, eyebrows raising in disbelief at the Pokédex entries I so eloquently penned." Cara Liss shakes her mud-caked head in disappointment. "Evidently, Marv, I am years ahead of my time."

"If you say so," Marv Liss shrugs, just as his Gallade leads you into the back room. "Ah, Steakknife, thank you," he says.

"Llade," nods the Gallade in response.

"Ah, and yes, you must be here about the fossils you brought in," the woman says, approaching you, eyes shining with eager anticipation as she shakes your hand. "I am Cara Liss, a Poképaleontologist typically situated in the Galar region," she introduces herself. "And this is my cousin Marv, who happened to be volunteering here today. I normally stick to Galar for my work, but when word reaches me that a Trainer has brought in such unique fossilized specimens, why, of course it should be I, Cara Liss, who revives them personally!" Cara then runs back over to what seems to be a large fossil reviving device and monitors the readout on the screen intently.

"...Sorry about her," Marv says, approaching you. "Cara means well, but she can be a little... really exuberant," he shrugs. "Especially when it comes to the prehistoric Pokémon she... well, she says discovered, I and most everyone else say she made them. It's... you'll see," he sighs, just as the machine beeps in an encouraging way. There is a sound as though an energy being charged up within. And then, from a button on the machine emerges a flash of light, accompanied with a sound not unlike a Poké Ball sending out its occupant. And fittingly enough, the flash of light forms itself into the shape of a Pokémon on the floor, before fading entirely, revealing the Pokémon itself. The legs and tail are big, thick, and powerful, but it cuts off abruptly at what one might surmise to be the waist. And protruding from the cross section is the comically disproportionately small body of some sort of bird Pokémon, the yellow plumage and red cheeks suggesting perhaps some manner of prehistoric Pikaclone.

"Ahaha, behold, the powerful Dracozolt that once walked the face of ancient Galar!" Cara declares. "Its powerful lower body rendered it unbeatable- the only reason it went extinct was because all its plant-based food sources ran out!" In the background, Marv can be seen shaking his head and facepalming. Thanfully, Cara doesn't see this- she's far more focused on examining the newly restored frankenfossil, and does so with surprisingly professional technique for how she's come off thus far. Before long, she declares your newest Pokémon to be in perfect health, though as you get to know it, she can't help but rattle off various miscellaneous tips for proper care of the species.

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: You received Dracozolt!

It's so beautiful......
I declare this one to have the Volt Absorb Ability, and I'll put it in the most fitting ball I can think of- my Franken Ball!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 11-14-2022, 03:14 PM   #2525
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
An appetizing aroma permeates the air as you enter the Hatchery, and looking around, you're able to pretty easily determine the cause. You see a Pansear holding a PrzCureBerry up to his forehead fur tuft. Said tuft was giving off a red-orange glow, and you could hear a faint sizzling sound as the Pansear roasted the berry. It's then that you see a small bowl sitting on the floor beside the Pansear, already containing a number of roasted PrzCureBerries, into which the Pansear puts the freshly roasted one. It's then that the High Temp Pokémon notices you. He picks up the bowl and walks up to you. "Panseear!" he sais in greeting, offering you a roasted PrzCureBerry. After that, he motions for you to follow him, and since he's going into the back room, which, y'know, is where you need to go anyway, you follow.

In the back room, the Pansear leads you over to where your Egg is sitting, as well as none other than Fizzytopia TV news personality Diana Macks herself, offering her a berry as well. "Oh, thank you, Jack," Diana smiles, accepting and eating the berry as she notices you. "Mm," she murmurs. "Jack here is an excellent cook. If he hasn't already offered you a roasted berry, you'd be more than welcome to one," she said.

Before much longer, your Egg, which has been faintly glowing this whole time, starts to glow brighter. It glows with more and more intensity, until you could no longer look directly at the Egg. And then, with a sudden ripple of energy, the glow was gone, as was the Egg that was emitting it. Instead, you see a cool-looking reptilian Pokémon standing in its place, taking it in stride as Hatchery staff converge upon it to examine it. Jack even approaches, offering the newborn a roasted (and sufficiently cooled) PrzCureBerry. And once everyone backs off, once the newborn is declared to be in perfect health, you are free to meet your newest Pokémon at long freaking last.

KingSalmon: Treecko♂ hatched from the Egg!
And with this, the trio is complete!

Picking up Sever the Treecko in my 1st of 3 Luxury Balls!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records