UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 11:52 AM   #2451
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Sneaze: You have hatched a male Munna!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-21-2022, 04:57 PM   #2452
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

FB Day Enigma egg hatcho, let's go~

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
Old 10-21-2022, 07:04 PM   #2453
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Well, the stars aligned kinda neatly! I'd like to hatch the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
I would like to exchange my first breeding slot of 2022 for a Steel-Type Egg! Should fall in line with my Birthday next week
This Steel-Type Egg;
This pre-incubated Enigma Egg;
And a Birthday Egg!
Old 10-21-2022, 07:40 PM   #2454
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Rolling the dice on this pre-incubated Enigma Egg. Thanks!!

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!
Old 10-21-2022, 08:51 PM   #2455
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
FB Day Enigma egg hatcho, let's go~
As you enter the Hatchery, you are almost immediately approached by what at first glance seems to be some sort of large levitating sculpture made from clay. The Claydol, despite lacking in facial features save for entirely too many eyes, manages to come off as welcoming. Motioning with its odd detached spherical limbs, it beckons you to follow it into the back room, and, well, since you have an Egg to hatch, you might as well follow the Claydol trying to lead you to it, right?

...right! For the Claydol leads you true, and you find yourself beholding your Egg, already aglow. The Claydol hovers beside its small Trainer, who greets you with a mysterious smile. There isn't really much of any time for small talk, however, for the glow the Egg is giving off is already beginning to intensify. Brighter and brighter it gets, until you are no longer able to safely look directly at the Egg... and then, quite suddenly, the glow is gone, and you look back to see a black and white quadrupedal creature standing where your Egg sat mere moments ago. Hatchery staff, plus volunteer Terri Alph, make to examine the newborn at once. Fortunately, all signs seem positive, and indeed, they back away before long, and you are allowed to go and meet your new Pokémon, who all present are happy to report is in perfect health.

OkikuMew: Blitzle♂ hatched from the Egg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
Well, the stars aligned kinda neatly! I'd like to hatch the following:

This Steel-Type Egg;
This pre-incubated Enigma Egg;
And a Birthday Egg!
As you enter the Hatchery, naturally your eyes are drawn to the rather sizable insect with literal stone axes for limbs. It's big, it stands out like a Togekiss in a Spearow flock, and it's staring right at you. Fortunately, this Kleavor's intentions don't seem untoward in the slightest; it gives a small bow in respectful greeting, then gestures wordlessly with an axe in the direction of the back room, before walking that way itself, glancing backward at you with the clear insinuation that you follow. And so you do.

You follow the Kleavor, who leads you into the back room. There sit your three Eggs, all set to hatch at a moment's notice. The Kleavor herself now stands beside a small girl who holds a large Butterfree net. Oddly, her body seems to sporadically flicker and distort, as though her appearance is undergoing some manner of graphical glitch. She seems to shy away at your presence, but her Kleavor gently pats her back with the broad side of one of her axes, a comforting gesture that seems to steel her resolve.

Before any small talk can commence, though, the first of your three Eggs glows brighter and brighter, until suddenly, both it and the glow are gone, a feisty ferrous furball feline standing in its place, grinning in an almost deranged manner. At once, albeit with great caution, Hatchery staff converge upon the newborn, and are quite quick to pronounce it healthy.

KingSalmon: Meowth (Galarian Form)♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Spite! You got a real petty one on your hands, it looks like!

~~~~~

After you and your new Meowth get better acquainted, the small girl walks up to you. "Um... I- I think th-this one will hatch next," she stammers, before leading the way to another of the Eggs you were here to claim. Indeed, you follow ZZLZZ and her Kleavor over to the Egg that had been given out to commemorate the Fizzytopia region's birthday- these had been incubated beforehand, and were timed to hatch basically instantaneously, so it should come as no surprised that this one was already on the brink of hatching. Once more, you watch the Egg's glow intensify until you are forced to look away... and then the glow fades. But as it does, you hear a peculiar sparkling noise, and as you turn to look at the newborn, a swirl of sparkling sapphire stars circle the creature for a brief moment. In the next moment, it occurs to you that bright yellow is decidedly not the normal coloration for this creature, and for a moment, all present are stunned. The Hatchery staff, however, are quick to recover their composure- they were no stranger to this sort of thing, after all. They're professionals. This is what they do. They converge upon your newest Pokémon, and eventually conclude that while it is a very rare find, it is still a happy, healthy specimen all the same, and they leave you to get better acquainted with this rarity of a Pokémon.

KingSalmon: Lickitung♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • Oh! It's a Shiny!
  • It also knows the Egg move Smelling Salts! Stunning development, I know, but snap out of it!

~~~~~

After you and your Shiny Lickitung become better acquainted, ZZLZZ hesitantly clears her throat to catch your attention. "Um... this one's r-ready, t-too," she says, sounding slightly less shy, but not by much. Together with her Kleavor, she leads you over to the final Egg. This was the one you received for your birthday, another one specially timed to hatch basically instantaneously as far as you were concerned. Frankly you wonder why this ended up being the last of the batch to hatch. You recall the Eggs seemed to hatch in the exact order in which you handed them over to the Hatchery... but nah, as if that could have had anything to do with it. Shaking such ridiculous thoughts out of your head, you focus on the Egg. Well, not visually- by the time your attention is back on the Egg, the glow is already too bright to safely look upon, and so you look away, turning back moments later as the glow dies down. Another feline awaits you, though almost certainly one more refined and dignified than the Galarian Meowth from before. Taking great care as they did before, the members of the Hatchery staff, plus ZZLZZ, examine the newborn Pokémon, and don't take very long at all to determine that he has hatched in perfect health, leaving you to introduce yourself to the newborn.

KingSalmon: Litten♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Crunch! The tooth hurts!
  • It also knows the Egg move Revenge! Unlike this Egg, it's a dish best served cold!
  • It also knows the Egg move Power Trip! But does it have the maniacal laugh to go with it? These are the important questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Rolling the dice on this pre-incubated Enigma Egg. Thanks!!
As you enter the Hatchery, you're not immediately met by anyone, though your eyes fall upon a Greedent, sitting on the floor, shoving various berries into its face. After entirely too long of a wait, it finally notices you. Giving a small gasp as though suddenly remembering something, the Greedent springs up and runs over to you. Sorta. It's not very fast, it actually more waddles than runs. But it gets over to you nonetheless. "Gureedent!"it exclaims, motioning for you to follow it as it leads the way into the back room. Again, none too quickly.

You can already see a bright glow around the corner as the Greedent leads the way at the speed of continental drift. He comes to a stop beside his exasperated-looking Trainer, TV news personality Diana Macks. "Gree greeee!" she declares proudly, gesturing to you.

"Pecha, I swear to Reshiram..." Diana groans. "I'm so sorry, Pecha here was supposed to get you in here faster than that," she explains to you. "As you can see, uh, your Egg already hatched a few seconds ago." And she gestures to a quite old-looking newborn. Members of Hatchery staff are already buzzing around it, evaluating its health, and as they spot you, one of them approaches to confirm it hatched in perfect health. The others back off a moment later, and you finally get to meet your newest Pokémon.

Marion Ette: Anorith♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Curse! That's a good move- I swear by it!
  • It also knows the Egg move Screech! Can I offer you a set of earplugs in these trying times?
Old 10-21-2022, 11:08 PM   #2456
myahoo
Soul Badge

One Fizzday Enigma Egg, placed gently on the counter.
Old 10-22-2022, 04:09 AM   #2457
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off this Enigma Egg that'll actually need to wait the full week (35 FC, Rank 2 claim)
Old 10-22-2022, 04:19 AM   #2458
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
One Fizzday Enigma Egg, placed gently on the counter.
You enter the Hatchery, and almost immediately you're greeted by a large stone structure of a Pokémon, complete with massive nose and impressive iron filing mustache. The Probopass's Mini-Noses circle you as the Pokémon itself calls out eagerly, before flying off in the diriection of the back room. The implication is clear as a Yanma's wing, made all the clearer by the Mini-Noses gently nudging you from behind- the Probopass wants you to follow him, and, well, all things considered, can you really refuse at this point? And even if you could, why would you?

So you head to the back room. The Mini-Noses aren't as pushy as they appear at first, thankfully, dutifully following you, but not physically nudging you unless you begin to hesitate. And soon, the Mini-Noses rejoin their Probopass body, the Probopass itself hovering beside one Willa Masters. "I hope my Probopass wasn't too pushy," she says to you in greeting. "He was very enthusiastic about helping out, and, well when he gets enthusiastic..." She trails off, but you get the gist of it.

Shortly after, however, the Egg's already underway glowing begins to intensify. Within moments, the glow is so bright that you can no longer safely look directly at the Egg. And then, it fades, revealing a newborn that elicits an excited reaction from Probopass, who enthusiastically joins the Hatchery staff in assessing the newborn's health. Once said health is assessed, you are left free to meet your new Pokémon.

myahoo: Nosepass♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Double-Edge! High risk, high reward!
  • It also knows the Egg move Head Smash! Now that's using your head!
Old 10-22-2022, 05:52 AM   #2459
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

FIZZY BUBBLES DAY ENIGMA EGG!!!!!!!!! Later than everyone else because I'm slow lmao
Old 10-22-2022, 07:13 AM   #2460
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As you enter the Hatchery, naturally your eyes are drawn to the rather sizable insect with literal stone axes for limbs. It's big, it stands out like a Togekiss in a Spearow flock, and it's staring right at you. Fortunately, this Kleavor's intentions don't seem untoward in the slightest; it gives a small bow in respectful greeting, then gestures wordlessly with an axe in the direction of the back room, before walking that way itself, glancing backward at you with the clear insinuation that you follow. And so you do.

You follow the Kleavor, who leads you into the back room. There sit your three Eggs, all set to hatch at a moment's notice. The Kleavor herself now stands beside a small girl who holds a large Butterfree net. Oddly, her body seems to sporadically flicker and distort, as though her appearance is undergoing some manner of graphical glitch. She seems to shy away at your presence, but her Kleavor gently pats her back with the broad side of one of her axes, a comforting gesture that seems to steel her resolve.

Before any small talk can commence, though, the first of your three Eggs glows brighter and brighter, until suddenly, both it and the glow are gone, a feisty ferrous furball feline standing in its place, grinning in an almost deranged manner. At once, albeit with great caution, Hatchery staff converge upon the newborn, and are quite quick to pronounce it healthy.

KingSalmon: Meowth (Galarian Form)♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Spite! You got a real petty one on your hands, it looks like!

~~~~~

After you and your new Meowth get better acquainted, the small girl walks up to you. "Um... I- I think th-this one will hatch next," she stammers, before leading the way to another of the Eggs you were here to claim. Indeed, you follow ZZLZZ and her Kleavor over to the Egg that had been given out to commemorate the Fizzytopia region's birthday- these had been incubated beforehand, and were timed to hatch basically instantaneously, so it should come as no surprised that this one was already on the brink of hatching. Once more, you watch the Egg's glow intensify until you are forced to look away... and then the glow fades. But as it does, you hear a peculiar sparkling noise, and as you turn to look at the newborn, a swirl of sparkling sapphire stars circle the creature for a brief moment. In the next moment, it occurs to you that bright yellow is decidedly not the normal coloration for this creature, and for a moment, all present are stunned. The Hatchery staff, however, are quick to recover their composure- they were no stranger to this sort of thing, after all. They're professionals. This is what they do. They converge upon your newest Pokémon, and eventually conclude that while it is a very rare find, it is still a happy, healthy specimen all the same, and they leave you to get better acquainted with this rarity of a Pokémon.

KingSalmon: Lickitung♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • Oh! It's a Shiny!
  • It also knows the Egg move Smelling Salts! Stunning development, I know, but snap out of it!

~~~~~

After you and your Shiny Lickitung become better acquainted, ZZLZZ hesitantly clears her throat to catch your attention. "Um... this one's r-ready, t-too," she says, sounding slightly less shy, but not by much. Together with her Kleavor, she leads you over to the final Egg. This was the one you received for your birthday, another one specially timed to hatch basically instantaneously as far as you were concerned. Frankly you wonder why this ended up being the last of the batch to hatch. You recall the Eggs seemed to hatch in the exact order in which you handed them over to the Hatchery... but nah, as if that could have had anything to do with it. Shaking such ridiculous thoughts out of your head, you focus on the Egg. Well, not visually- by the time your attention is back on the Egg, the glow is already too bright to safely look upon, and so you look away, turning back moments later as the glow dies down. Another feline awaits you, though almost certainly one more refined and dignified than the Galarian Meowth from before. Taking great care as they did before, the members of the Hatchery staff, plus ZZLZZ, examine the newborn Pokémon, and don't take very long at all to determine that he has hatched in perfect health, leaving you to introduce yourself to the newborn.

KingSalmon: Litten♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Crunch! The tooth hurts!
  • It also knows the Egg move Revenge! Unlike this Egg, it's a dish best served cold!
  • It also knows the Egg move Power Trip! But does it have the maniacal laugh to go with it? These are the important questions.
Interesting hatches! Last one's a keeper, obviously
Putting each one into a PokéBall, leaving me with 2!

Also, using my breeding slot #2 for a second shot at a Steel-Type Egg, and paying $1000 to ensure a Male! See you again in a week

Last edited by KingSalmon; 10-22-2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old 10-22-2022, 09:04 AM   #2461
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Dropping off 1x Enigma Egg (pre-incubated).

Also exchanging 1x Egg Slot (1 of 6) for 1x Fairy Egg, and paying $1,000 to ensure a male.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:22 PM   #2462
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As you enter the Hatchery, you are met with a frankly alarming sight- a Morgrem around the size of a grown man is striding right towards you. However, the Morgrem doesn't appear hostile. He bows to you, which might not be the most reassuring thing, considering the species's signature move starts out basically just like this, but he shows no sign of actually using False Surrender. Instead, he gestures for you to follow him, as he begins to walk towards the back room. Getting the feeling that this Morgrem well and truly means no harm, you follow him.

And sure enough, the Morgrem does not steer you wrong. He brings
you into the back room, and rejoins his Trainer, a young girl he is actually taller than. Maribel Masters smiles as she greets you. "Right this way," she says. "And not a moment too soon, your Egg is about to hatch!"

And right she is! Already your Egg is aglow with a soft, pulsing light. As you approach, the glow seems to intensify, as though in direct response to your approach. The glow gets brighter and brighter, until you can no longer look directly at the Egg, but once you're able to look back, you behold what can only be described as the most adorable insect in existence. Maribel gives a small squeal of delight at the sight, but quickly joins the regular Hatchery staff in examining the newborn, and before long, they are all unanimously decided, your newest Pokémon is in perfect health, and it was about time you two got to know one another.

CrazyCreeperKid: Venonat♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Secret Power! Why that move in particular? That's a secret!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Dropping off 1x Enigma Egg (pre-incubated).
The sound of stone scraping against tile meets your ears as you enter the Hatchery, and as you turn to see the source, it proves to be a frankly eerie sight, for you see a Runerigus making its way towards you. Upon closer inspection, however, you can see her mannerisms don't match her naturally unsettling appearance whatsoever. She comes across as warm, gentle, kindhearted, and slow as she moves, she nevertheless helps you to feel at ease, to the point where once she motions for you to follow her, you do so without hesitation.

Once in the back room, the Runerigus approaches a small girl, who regards you with a mysterious smile. "Just in time," she says to you. "It seems your Egg is just about ready to hatch."

"Riiigus," rumbles the Runerigus, nodding the piece of stone slab you take to serve as her head. Indeed, your Egg was already aglow from the moment you entered the room, and it's at this very moment you realize the glow is intensifying. Brighter and brighter the Egg glows. Too bright to even look at after a few seconds. And then, suddenly, the glow fades away altogether. You look back to see a slithering serpent where once sat an Egg, and the staff is quick to work on assessing its health. It doesn't take them long, either- the newborn seems to be a lively one, and while its bites are perhaps the least harmful at this stage in its life as they'll ever be, the one unfortunate member who goes off to bandage his arm doesn't seem to derive much comfort from this fact.

Terri, the small Trainer accompanying the Runerigus, looks to you. "I wouldn't take that as a sign of things to come. He was simply overwhelmed and scared," she explains. "If you're gentle and patient, you should have nothing to worry about," she says with a smile. And armed with that knowledge, your new Pokémon awaits.

lilboocorsola: Ekans♂ hatched from the Egg!
Old 10-23-2022, 02:24 AM   #2463
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Gemini Spark: You have hatched a female Seel with EMs Disable and Slam!
Well, hello there! I'm sure Zoey would love to meet you, though it will likely be a brief visit. For now, let's put you in this Pokeball (8/47) while we find a good owner for you!
Old 10-23-2022, 10:48 AM   #2464
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a female Dewpider with EM Spit Up!
"Whoooaaaa!" Maribel exhaled, looking on in awe.

"Isn't she cool?" smiled ZZLZZ, likewise looking at her Kleavor. "Chopper was able to evolve and save us from that Magmortar, she was awesome!"

"Kleeav," Chopper murmured, looking vaguely amused at Maribel's obvious awe.

"ZZLZZ, this is so cool, I had no idea Scyther had another evolution!" Maribel said. "Chopper's looking so tough!"

"I know, right?" beamed ZZLZZ. "She's- wait, what's that?" she murmured, her body glitching out as it tended to do as she turned to look behind her. Maribel turned to look as well- she had likewise heard the rustling noise that had grabbed her friend's attention. Behind them both, a small buglike creature was scuttling along the river that ran through Route 4. Three of its six legs seemed to be reserved for holding a peculiar bubble in place that completely encased its head. "Ohhh!" ZZLZZ squealed, gripping her Butterfree net. "It's a Dewpider!" Maribel, meanwhile, took out her Rotom Phone and pointed the camera at the newcomer.

"Dewpider, the Water Bubble Pokémon. A Water and Bug-type," said Rotom. "Dewpider forms a bubble of water around its head so it can breathe on land. Also, does this thing's name really rhyme with 'stupider'? Really? Like, this is the dewpidest way to pronounce something I've ever heard in my life."

For once, Maribel did nothing to admonish Rotom. "Dewpider is so cool," she murmured, smiling at the peculiar creature.

"Isn't it?!" agreed ZZLZZ. "I love how they can create these water bubbles so they can still breathe just fine on dry land-"

"-and Dad was telling me that a friend of his has the evolved form of it, apparently a good friend of Anion's, and it's absolutely gigantic-"

"-and as far as an Ability goes, Water Bubble is seriously good-"

"I've gotta catch it!" the girls exclaimed in unison. They then blinked as the realization hit them, and they looked at each other.

"I- I... I mean, Maribel, I..." murmured ZZLZZ, her shyness hitting her in full force. "...I- I don't want to- to get in the way of you catching something, b-but I can't pass this up," she said.

Maribel nodded understandingly, but looked no less determined. "I know," she said. "And you know good and well I love helping you find and catch more Bug-types, but I can't pass this up either." The girls looked back over- thankfully, the Dewpider was minding its own business, and hadn't noticed them yet.

"...Let's see which of us can catch it," Maribel decided. "We'll take turns trying to battle and catch it- we'll switch it up every time Dewpider beats one of our Pokémon or breaks out of one of our Poké Balls, OK?"

"O-OK," murmured ZZLZZ. She sounded a bit nervous. "Um... M-Maribel, you... you're a be- a better Trainer than me," she admitted. "Wh- I- I mean, you'll just..."

At this, Maribel put a hand on her friend's shoulder, unperturbed by the fact that this spread ZZLZZ's glitching to herself as well. "You're a really good Trainer, ZZLZZ," she said. "I wouldn't have suggested this if I didn't think you stood a good chance. It's you Crusher chose to go with, don't forget. You got Chopper to evolve into something incredible. I'm sure this isn't gonna be anywhere near as one-sided as you're dreading." At this, ZZLZZ wrapped her friend in a hug, one which Maribel happily reciprocated.

"Kleav, kleav!" grunted Chopper, breaking up the moment- for indeed, the Axe Pokémon had noticed that Dewpider was getting ready to move on.

"O-oh, right!" breathed ZZLZZ. "Maribel, do- do you mind if I take the first-"

"Go right ahead," smiled Maribel.

ZZLZZ smiled back, then turned her attention to the Dewpider. "All right, then, Chopper! Rock Slide!" she commanded.

"Kleeeea... vor! Vor! Vor!" Chopper exclaimed, sending a volley of large rocks crashing down all around Dewpider with immense Sheer Force.

"Dewwwwp!" screeched Dewpider in shock and terror, before wheeling around to face its ancient assailant, who was already stepping forward. "Dewp dewp! Dewwwwp... IDERRRRRRRR!" it bellowed, letting loose a surprisingly forceful Hydro Pump, made all the more powerful as it was launched from within the Water Bubble! The high-pressure Water move caught Chopper off-guard and sent her flying backwards. Down but not out, Chopper angrily stepped forward again.

"Chopper, now use Skitter Smack!" called ZZLZZ.

"Klea!" grunted Chopper, zooming off to the side, using speed to confound the Dewpider, before striking from behind for solid damage. At this, the Dewpider retaliated by spraying sticky strands of String Shot all over the Kleavor, who grunted her displeasure as she tried to move in spite of the inhibiting substance. Taking advantage of its opponent's lessened mobility, Dewpider was quick to follow up with a large Bubble with particularly Bouncy movements. When it struck Chopper, it burst for great damage, and smaller bubbles full of energy zoomed right back into the Water Bubble, seeming to refresh Dewpider.

"Whoa, it can use Bouncy Bubble!?" Maribel breathed. "Of course! That works super well with Water Bubble!"

"Yeah, it just healed itself, didn't it?" agreed ZZLZZ. "I gotta catch it now, then! Go, Net Ball!" she exclaimed hurling aforementioned sphere. However, as it sucked Dewpider in, it burst apart almost before landing on the ground, let alone wobbling any. "Oh, no! The Pokémon broke free!" groaned ZZLZZ.

"All right- my turn next," declared Maribel, throwing an Ultra Ball. "Come out- Trevenant!"

In a flash of light, the Elder Tree Pokémon materialized, his singular eye lighting up at the sign of his opponent. "Ooh, a Dewpider!" he creaked eagerly. "Are we battling this, Maribel?" he asked.

"We sure are, Trevenant, so let's do this!" declared Maribel. "Use Branch Poke!"

"Yeah!" exclaimed Trevenant, scuttling forwards, preparing to land a punch with one of his branch arms, which had started to glow a harsh green. Dewpider, however, responded by launching a sticky-looking projectile that exploded upon contact, the Gummi Bomb proving super effective, and also highly effective at stopping Trevenant in his tracks.

"Are you OK?" Maribel asked.

"Y-yeah, I think so," replied Trevenant, shaking it off. "That was super effective, though- I think that Dewpider's Gummi Bomb is a Ghost move!"

"Oooh," Maribel murmured. "We definitely gotta watch out for that, then."

"I got an idea, though!" Trevenant declared, generating a ghostly fireball before him.

"Wha- no, Trevenant, don't!" Maribel cried out, but too late, for the Will-O-Wisp fizzled out harmlessly as it floated into the Water Bubble, leaving Dewpider completely unscathed.

"Wh... what just happened?" Trevenant asked.

"One of the effects of Water Bubble is protecting Dewpider from being burned," explained Maribel. "I get what you were going for with that, but Will-O-Wisp won't have any effect on this Pokémon."

"O-oh, I'm sorry," murmured Trevenant.

"Dewp dewp! Dewpiii... DERRRRRRRRRRR!" screeched Dewpider, once more letting fly a supercharged Hydro Pump. Trevenant was sent flying, to the point where he collided with an actual tree, and slumped to the ground, unconscious.

"M-my turn!" ZZLZZ declared, her innate nervousness clashing with her determination to catch this Bug-type. "Rock Slide, now!" she ordered Chopper.

"Vor! Vor! Vor!" Chopper grunted, the Kleavor once more generating a deluge of large boulders.

But Dewpider was done playing games. Screeching madly, the Water Bubble Pokémon spewed out another Hydro Pump, blasting the rocks into soaking wet gravel, and going on to send Kleavor flying backwards into the same tree Trevenant had collided with. She came to land right beside Trevenant, just as unconscious.

"This Dewpider is amazing!" breathed Maribel. "All right!" she declared, throwing a regular Poké Ball. "Come out- Tentacruel!"

In a flash of light, the colossal form of a ten-foot tall Tentacruel emerged from her ball, towering above all present. "Tentacruuuuel," declared Maribel's Tentacruel.

"....Dewp," squeaked Dewpider, momentarily unnerved by the leviathan before it. It regained its composure quickly, however, and fired off a Hydro Pump, but this time didn't find it so easy. Tentacruel was still pushed back slightly by the sheer power behind the move, but was not sent flying by any means.

Maribel grinned broadly. "Mirror Coat!" she ordered.

"Tentacruuuuel!" rumbled Tentacruel, a shimmering veil of light coming over her body as the Hydro Pump was deflected and returned to sender at twice the already considerable power. Dewpider tumbled backwards, and generated another Bouncy Bubble.

But Maribel was ready. "Now, Tentacruel- Leaf Storm!" she commanded.

"Tentacruuuuel!" responded Tentacruel. Her orbs glowed a verdant green, almost making her look Shiny for a moment, and a deluge of sharpened leaves bombarded Dewpider. It tried to blast them away with Hydro Pump once the Bouncy Bubble was disrupted, but couldn't get a good opportunity to launch the attack, and seemed to be visibly tired out by the time the attack concluded.

Maribel had a Net Ball in her hand, enlarged and ready, but she hesitated, turning to ZZLZZ. "I know what we agreed on, but are you sure you would be OK if-" she began.

"Of course I'll be OK! Now hurry up and throw the ball before it recovers!" interrupted ZZLZZ, her eyes fixed on Dewpider.

Maribel chuckled, then turned her hat backwards with her free hand, and launched the sphere. "All right! Net Ball, go!" she declared. The ball struck Dewpider and sucked it in, and this time, it fell to the ground, wobbled a few times, and ultimately fell still.

A chime sounded from the Rotom Phone, prompting Maribel to take it back out. "Dewpider has been registered to your Pokédex!" declared Rotom.

"Yes!" cheered Maribel, as Tentacruel gently scooped up the Net Ball in one of her tentacles and handed it off to her Trainer. "Tentacruel, thank you," she smiled.

"Tentacruuuel," Tentacruel responded modestly.

Once Maribel and ZZLZZ withdrew their Pokémon, the girls looked at each other. "Maribel, wh-why wouldn't I be OK with you catching Dewpider?" asked ZZLZZ.

Maribel gave a small sigh. "...I stand by what I said about you being a good Trainer, but... I feel like pulling out Tentacruel there might have been a bit much," she admitted. "I... I didn't want you to think I was just being unfair to try and win this."

"Well, why would it be unfair?" asked ZZLZZ. "Y-you trained up that Tentacruel yourself. You told me the stories. Maribel, honestly, if anything, I- I'm glad I have a friend who can appreciate Bug Pokémon the same way I do," she smiled. "J-just promise me you'll raise that Dewpider right, OK?"

Maribel smiled back. "It's a promise," she declared. "And if I have any questions about how to raise it, would you be willing to help me out?"

"Of course!" nodded ZZLZZ. "But I'm gonna catch up to you as a Trainer someday, too," she added. "Once me and my Bug-types are ready, we're- we're gonna challenge you to a battle!"

Maribel's eyes lit up at the notion. "I look forward to that," she said. "Now let's get back to town, OK? I think both of our Pokémon could use a good long stay at the Pokémon Center."

"Y-yeah," agreed ZZLZZ, and with that, the two friends began the journey back to Sludge Wave Coast.

OOC: Picking up my Dewpider, putting her in Net Ball #3 of 5, no nickname, and declaring her Ability to be Water Bubble. Also, using my TR Hydro Pump (30 FC, Rank 2 claim) on her, and feeding her Mysterious Gummis 1-4 of 5 (25 FC, Rank 2 claim, see previous link), immediately raising her Bond from 0 to 20.

*Dewpider learned Hydro Pump!*

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Dewpider learned Gummi Bomb (Ghost)!*

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Dewpider learned the MT move String Shot!*

*As a result of reaching 20 Bond, Dewpider learned Guardian Terrain!*

*As a result of reaching 20 Bond, Dewpider learned Bouncy Bubble!*
Old 10-23-2022, 05:34 PM   #2465
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

I would like to drop off one pre-incubated Enigma Egg please.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 10-23-2022, 05:41 PM   #2466
Lil'twick
Insanity

CyberBlastoise: You have hatched a female Meditite with EMs Dynamic Punch, Ice Punch, and Thunder Punch!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-24-2022, 10:30 AM   #2467
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Two things

Firstly I would like to combine these Fossil parts ( Drake & Fish 75 and 125 FC reward claims ) for a Dracovish

As well as to drop this Aboreal Relic Egg off for one week of incubation ( 135 FC claim )

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 10-24-2022, 11:43 AM   #2468
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Firstly I would like to combine these Fossil parts ( Drake & Fish 75 and 125 FC reward claims ) for a Dracovish
"Cara, are you really sure this is a good idea?"

"Oh, hush, Marv, don't be so haughty. You know good and well I can't pass up an opportunity like this, not when the necessary ingredients are presented to me, nor when the request is made specifically."

Marv Liss gives a deep sigh, saying nothing more as his cousin mills busily around her fossil restoration device. What more could he say? When Cara Liss sets her mind on something, woe betide all that stand in her way, for better or worse.

Fortunately, the silence does not remain so for anywhere near long enough to be considered tense, said silence being broken by the chimes that sound when the Hatchery doors open. "Ah! And not a moment too soon, Marv!" Cara Liss says excitedly. "Can you do me a favor and meet them out there, direct them this way?"

"No, no need," Marv shakes his head. "I've got Legday out there for just that reason."

"Oh, very thematically fitting," Cara nods approvingly.

~~~~~

Indeed, as you enter the Hatchery, you are greeted by... your new Pokémon? No, that can't be, you provided a Fossilized Fish, not a Fossilized Bird, and what greets you might have the ass of what you're expecting, but the torso, wings, and head of a tiny bird. The difference in proportions is frankly ridiculous. The Dracozolt chirps excitedly, circling around you with room-shaking stomps, before running off towards the back room, the indication being clear that you should follow.

As you get there, you see no Eggs, as is usual back here. Instead, you see a single member of Hatchery staff, sitting off to the side, counting what seems like a large stack of cash. Two more people are standing near a weird machine. One of them is TV news reporter and cameraman Marv Liss, and the other, a disheveled and messy-looking woman in an equally disheveled and messy lab coat, is eagerly making some last-minute adjustments on the machine, until she spots you and runs over. "Ah, yes, very good, just in time!" she says. "Welcome, come right over this way, it is nearly ready. Truly fortunate you should consider yourself, you come in here, you present me with just the right fossilized remains, and will soon be going home with the apex predator of the face of ancient Galar!" Her eyes shine passionately as she speaks of this; her cousin Marv merely facepalms.

A few beeps from the machine steal away Cara Liss's attention, and she hastens back over to the device, pressing a button on it, and gesturing for all present to stand back. And a flash of light erupts from a button on the machine, looking similar to when a Pokémon is sent out of a Poké Ball. And in that same fashion, the flash of light forms itself into a strange shape, which takes form before you as the light fades away, and you are presented with an unholy fusion of fish head and dinosaur ass. Cara Liss approaches the frankenfossil, examining her creation with a remarkably professional air as she assesses its health, while at the same time rattling off tips for proper care of the species. At last, she steps back, allowing you to go and meet your newest Pokémon.

Prof.Enigma: You received Dracovish !
Old 10-24-2022, 11:50 AM   #2469
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:

Zelphon: You have hatched a male Froakie with EM Water Sport!
Claiming and putting in a Dark Ball

Old 10-24-2022, 12:17 PM   #2470
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:

PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a male Lileep with EM Recover!
picking up a zombie plant and putting him in a rustic pokeball :3 :sprout: :skull:
Old 10-24-2022, 02:43 PM   #2471
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
ShadowDRGN: You have hatched a male Snover!
Picking up in a standard Pokeball
Old 10-25-2022, 06:38 PM   #2472
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As you enter the Hatchery, you're not immediately met by anyone, though your eyes fall upon a Greedent, sitting on the floor, shoving various berries into its face. After entirely too long of a wait, it finally notices you. Giving a small gasp as though suddenly remembering something, the Greedent springs up and runs over to you. Sorta. It's not very fast, it actually more waddles than runs. But it gets over to you nonetheless. "Gureedent!"it exclaims, motioning for you to follow it as it leads the way into the back room. Again, none too quickly.

You can already see a bright glow around the corner as the Greedent leads the way at the speed of continental drift. He comes to a stop beside his exasperated-looking Trainer, TV news personality Diana Macks. "Gree greeee!" she declares proudly, gesturing to you.

"Pecha, I swear to Reshiram..." Diana groans. "I'm so sorry, Pecha here was supposed to get you in here faster than that," she explains to you. "As you can see, uh, your Egg already hatched a few seconds ago." And she gestures to a quite old-looking newborn. Members of Hatchery staff are already buzzing around it, evaluating its health, and as they spot you, one of them approaches to confirm it hatched in perfect health. The others back off a moment later, and you finally get to meet your newest Pokémon.

Marion Ette: Anorith♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Curse! That's a good move- I swear by it!
  • It also knows the Egg move Screech! Can I offer you a set of earplugs in these trying times?
Picking this ancient baby up in a regular Pokeball. Thank you Greedent & Diana!! And also MM of course

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!
Old 10-25-2022, 07:22 PM   #2473
blu3shift
Cascade Badge

Quote:
blu3shift: You have hatched a female Elgyem!
oh, cool! I guess I can call off the area 51 raid now. anyway I'm claiming and fittingly throwing her in one of the Space Balls (1/3) that I picked up last year. it's called playing the long con :P
Old 10-26-2022, 08:17 PM   #2474
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
CyberBlastoise: You have hatched a female Meditite with EMs Dynamic Punch, Ice Punch, and Thunder Punch!
Picking her up and placing her in my Orange Cyber Ball. Nicknaming her Emma.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 10-27-2022, 08:42 PM   #2475
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Dropping off an Engima Egg from my 235 FC Reward (Will need a week)
Been a week. Hatch plz

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records