UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 04:43 PM   #2401
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Iron: You have hatched a female Mincinno with EMs Knock Off, Sleep Talk, and Tail Whip!
Collecting in the birthday Pokeball.
Old 08-31-2022, 08:12 PM   #2402
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Bi-Monthlies. Thanks, and see you in a week!

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!
Old 09-06-2022, 03:35 PM   #2403
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

dropping off a birthday egg
Old 09-06-2022, 04:55 PM   #2404
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
As you enter the Hatchery, so too does a mildly unpleasant smell enter your nostrils. The source becomes, uh, relatively clear as a large Spritzee flutters regally over to you, her plumage a murky greenish grey, and instead of the more typically enticing fragrances one might expect from the species, this one smells like she's been roosting in a garbage dump. And eating out of one, for that matter. Though her pristinely well-kept appearance and distinct lack of sickly appearance appears to rule out any manner of neglect- this is a perfectly healthy Spritzee, who, for one reason or another... stinks.

"Sprrrrritzee!" she greets you regally. You damn near feel compelled to bow to her, and ordinarily she would more or less insist on such, but as soon as she spots the Egg in your arms, already pulsing with light, she knows that time is of the essence. With a gesture for you to follow, she takes wing towards the back room.

Once in the back room, the Spritzee perches on the shoulder of one Keith Masters, looking quite pleased with herself. Keith chuckles, stroking the smelly Spritzee's plumage in an approving sort of way. "Sorry if Miasma here gave you any trouble," he says to you. "There's, uh, a long story behind her, but right now isn't exactly the time for that sort of thing, y'know?"

Indeed, right now was the time to get cracking with that Egg! Bad pun fully intended, I'm not even sorry! Hatchery staff take the Egg into their capable hands, and examine it thoroughly, ensuring all seems well with the Pokémon within. And moments after they finish, nobody present is even able to look directly at the Egg anymore, so brightly was it now glowing. And finally... it is done. Keith's eyes light up, a small smile crossing his face as he sees what's hatched, but it's Miasma who springs into action as the Hatchery staff begins to converge upon the newborn. "SPR-R-R-RITZ! ZEE!" she screeches in a loud, commanding tone, getting the humans to stop in their tracks while the Spritzee gently lands beside the newly hatched Pokémon. She and she alone examines the creature with a distinct air of having done this many times before. Almost as though she herself were the newborn's mother.

Keith nods knowingly at this behavior. "I expected nothing less from the Garbage Queen of Grandio City," he states. "If she says your new Pokémon is fine, you can count on her being right." And moments after he says this, the Spritzee flies back over to you, locking eyes with you... and giving a reassuring nod. Seems all is alright, then! Of course, the Hatchery staff isn't about to just take Miasma's word for it, and they do their job, ignoring the grumbling and eye rolls of the expert who has just done their job for them. And yet, their conclusion turns out to be the same as Miasma's, and you are allowed to meet your new Pokémon for the first time.

CrazyCreeperKid: Trubbish♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Haze! Don't let this move cloud your judgement!
  • It also knows the Egg move Self-Destruct! You can really have a blast with this one!

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-07-2022 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 09-07-2022, 07:01 PM   #2405
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Bi-Monthlies. Thanks, and see you in a week!
"Please? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee"

Oroitz might have been able to withstand the begging - might have been able to successfully pretend to ignore it - were said begging not originating from an eight-foot tall tyrannosaurus, whose bellowing pleas shook the room, along with the upset creature's stomping feet. Garl was threatening to fully put the tantrum in Tyrantrum, and with Sisters Bia and Minerva away on travel, it was up to Oroitz to keep Garl calm and happy - a task which he was growing to resent more with each passing moment...

"FINE! If only to prove to you that what you're suggesting is utterly ridiculous," Oroitz hisses, "We shall attempt this... glitch of yours."

"It's gonna be like the matrix! Ohhhhhh, I can't wait!" Garl whips his tail toward Sister Minerva's bureau, grabbing a pair of dark sunglasses and affixing them to his face. "Ok! So, the sun is going to be in the right position... wait for it... wait for itt... waaaaaaaaaait for iiiiiiit.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for-now, so you need to walk backwards 105 steps exactly -"

"Wait, why do I have to engage in this lunacy?"

"It only works for trainers, so... quickly, quickly!"

Oroitz rolls his eyes. "...Fine. 105 steps... One... two... three..."

For the irritated man's safety, Garl guides Oroitz backwards the required number of steps out of their apartment and into the street, people stopping and staring the entire way. "Okay! Now stomp your foot twice, say TRAINER OROITZ, THIS IS NOT THE TIME OR PLACE FOR THAT! five times, open your bag, then close it again immediately, and spin around once, stopping at 270 degrees into the rotation."

With a grimace nearly spanning his entire face, Oroitz complies, enduring the confused and amused pointing and laughter surrounding him from passers by.

"Okay, check your Pokedex, and pull up the entry for Bulbasaur, and then cancel it after the second syllable - so after ba, but before saur. Put the Pokedex in your opposite Pocket, and - this is the important part. Walk a straight line - one foot in front of the other, heel-toe - and stop in front of the first adult human female you see. Turn to face her, and ask, 'Is everything ok?'"

After performing the Pokedex maneuver and walking a relatively short distance, Oroitz encounters an elderly woman on the road. She gives Oroitz and Garl a warm smile, yet the moment the question is asked, her eyes glaze over with a strange sheen. In a robotic voice, she answers, "Your Pokemon are doing just fine. They seem to get along all right.”

"It's working!" Garl exclaims, hopping up and down with his full weight, nearly toppling the gentleman over in the process. "Now, Oroitz, keep quiet and stand still for EXACTLY two minutes and fifty-five seconds, or the glitch won't work."

Oroitz's mind swirls with encroaching madness as his eyes remained locked in the frozen woman's for what feels like an absolute eternity. Where had Garl heard of this bloody trick? Was the team playing a prank on him of some sort? Was the woman in on it, somehow? Perhaps she would make a funny face to scare him, and turn into Nadia... any moment, now... any moment...

"Your Pokemon have produced an egg!" At the exact two minute and fifty-five second mark, the woman mechanically holds out an egg to Oroitz that seems to appear out of nowhere, which the suspicious bird takes cautiously. The moment the egg touches Oroitz's hands, the woman completely vanishes into thin air, leaving the transformed crow completely flabbergasted.

"Bloody... BLOODY HELL!" Oroitz cries out, realizing that everyone around him is milling about, ignoring the absolute weirdness that just occurred. "Garl... Garl, where in the name of the Devil Gods Below did you learn of this nonsense?"

"Oh, Mr. Nose taught me! He says it only works once every two months, at precisely the end of the month, if a minimum of three updates have been written, though... Whatever that means."

Oroitz shakes his head, trying to dislodge the splinter in reality that Nosepass had essentially lodged in his brain. "You... you know what, Garl? I don't want to know. I really, truly, do not wish to know any more about what Mr. Nose told you."

"Really? It was really weird and neat! Mr. Nose says the Gods are nothing but stones with letters on them, and that we are nothing more than a combination of -"

"DON'T WANT TO KNOW," Oroitz reiterates, as he makes his way to the Egg House. In truth, he wasn't really sure he wanted to know what was in this glitch-manifested... thing, but morbid curiosity propelled him forward...

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Old 09-07-2022, 08:23 PM   #2406
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
"Please? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee"

Oroitz might have been able to withstand the begging - might have been able to successfully pretend to ignore it - were said begging not originating from an eight-foot tall tyrannosaurus, whose bellowing pleas shook the room, along with the upset creature's stomping feet. Garl was threatening to fully put the tantrum in Tyrantrum, and with Sisters Bia and Minerva away on travel, it was up to Oroitz to keep Garl calm and happy - a task which he was growing to resent more with each passing moment...

"FINE! If only to prove to you that what you're suggesting is utterly ridiculous," Oroitz hisses, "We shall attempt this... glitch of yours."

"It's gonna be like the matrix! Ohhhhhh, I can't wait!" Garl whips his tail toward Sister Minerva's bureau, grabbing a pair of dark sunglasses and affixing them to his face. "Ok! So, the sun is going to be in the right position... wait for it... wait for itt... waaaaaaaaaait for iiiiiiit.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for-now, so you need to walk backwards 105 steps exactly -"

"Wait, why do I have to engage in this lunacy?"

"It only works for trainers, so... quickly, quickly!"

Oroitz rolls his eyes. "...Fine. 105 steps... One... two... three..."

For the irritated man's safety, Garl guides Oroitz backwards the required number of steps out of their apartment and into the street, people stopping and staring the entire way. "Okay! Now stomp your foot twice, say TRAINER OROITZ, THIS IS NOT THE TIME OR PLACE FOR THAT! five times, open your bag, then close it again immediately, and spin around once, stopping at 270 degrees into the rotation."

With a grimace nearly spanning his entire face, Oroitz complies, enduring the confused and amused pointing and laughter surrounding him from passers by.

"Okay, check your Pokedex, and pull up the entry for Bulbasaur, and then cancel it after the second syllable - so after ba, but before saur. Put the Pokedex in your opposite Pocket, and - this is the important part. Walk a straight line - one foot in front of the other, heel-toe - and stop in front of the first adult human female you see. Turn to face her, and ask, 'Is everything ok?'"

After performing the Pokedex maneuver and walking a relatively short distance, Oroitz encounters an elderly woman on the road. She gives Oroitz and Garl a warm smile, yet the moment the question is asked, her eyes glaze over with a strange sheen. In a robotic voice, she answers, "Your Pokemon are doing just fine. They seem to get along all right.”

"It's working!" Garl exclaims, hopping up and down with his full weight, nearly toppling the gentleman over in the process. "Now, Oroitz, keep quiet and stand still for EXACTLY two minutes and fifty-five seconds, or the glitch won't work."

Oroitz's mind swirls with encroaching madness as his eyes remained locked in the frozen woman's for what feels like an absolute eternity. Where had Garl heard of this bloody trick? Was the team playing a prank on him of some sort? Was the woman in on it, somehow? Perhaps she would make a funny face to scare him, and turn into Nadia... any moment, now... any moment...

"Your Pokemon have produced an egg!" At the exact two minute and fifty-five second mark, the woman mechanically holds out an egg to Oroitz that seems to appear out of nowhere, which the suspicious bird takes cautiously. The moment the egg touches Oroitz's hands, the woman completely vanishes into thin air, leaving the transformed crow completely flabbergasted.

"Bloody... BLOODY HELL!" Oroitz cries out, realizing that everyone around him is milling about, ignoring the absolute weirdness that just occurred. "Garl... Garl, where in the name of the Devil Gods Below did you learn of this nonsense?"

"Oh, Mr. Nose taught me! He says it only works once every two months, at precisely the end of the month, if a minimum of three updates have been written, though... Whatever that means."

Oroitz shakes his head, trying to dislodge the splinter in reality that Nosepass had essentially lodged in his brain. "You... you know what, Garl? I don't want to know. I really, truly, do not wish to know any more about what Mr. Nose told you."

"Really? It was really weird and neat! Mr. Nose says the Gods are nothing but stones with letters on them, and that we are nothing more than a combination of -"

"DON'T WANT TO KNOW," Oroitz reiterates, as he makes his way to the Egg House. In truth, he wasn't really sure he wanted to know what was in this glitch-manifested... thing, but morbid curiosity propelled him forward...
You enter the Hatchery, driven by naught but sheer morbid curiosity as to what lay within the Egg that you appear to have brought into existence. Immediately, you see a Marill...? It looks like a Marill, but it's larger than the average Marill, the body is a darker shade of blue, and the belly and the tail orb both show a swirling pale blue mist within. Whatever this is, she perks up upon spotting the Egg within your arms, and strides right over. "My goodness, that Egg...!" she murmurs, her tone of voice somehow quiet and contemplative, as well as forceful and commanding. "Absolutely remarkable... Yes, yes... Very well. Follow me... uh, please," she says, before turning around and walking towards the back room.

In said back room, the Pikablu approaches a wiry teenage boy, whose eyebrows visibly rise from behind his thick glasses as he beholds the Egg you're carrying. "X-x above...!" he breathes. "This Egg...! Oh, I've heard that this can be made to happen, but never have I witnessed for myself... Oh, I picked the right day to volunteer here," he says excitedly. "Ah, but yes, yes, it's about to hatch, please, right this way," he adds, gesturing towards a horde of suitably bewildered Hatchery staff. Still, they do their job, examining the Egg, though Eddie Starmie readily joins in on the process, occasionally murmuring into a tape recorder as he does so. And at last, everyone backs away, the Egg's glow growing steadily stronger... and then finally, the glow is gone, leaving something in its place that you almost certainly would have some manner of reaction to. And the Hatchery staff, Eddie included, converge upon the newborn, examining her thoroughly and carefully, with Eddie occasionally speaking into his tape recorder once more.

"All right," Eddie says to you once the examinations are complete. "You may meet your new Pokémon now, she's in perfect health, though if I can ask for a moment of your time, be it now or later on, I would love to know the exact steps you took to acquire that Egg. This could be a massive breakthrough for my cryptopokology studies!" he breathes excitedly, though at the moment, odds were you were far more interested in the newborn waiting for you.

Marion Ette: Murkrow♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Assurance! Better make sure you can handle this one!
  • It also knows the Egg move Screech! Oh, the noise, noise, noise, NOISE!
Old 09-08-2022, 07:02 PM   #2407
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Marion Ette: Murkrow♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Assurance! Better make sure you can handle this one!
  • It also knows the Egg move Screech! Oh, the noise, noise, noise, NOISE!
Oroitz immediately recognizes the Pikablu who greets him, and knows exactly which trainer will be waiting within... Quite the bloody coincidence, Oroitz thinks suspiciously, before realizing that, if Mr. Nose and Garl were aware of some glitch in reality meant to occur on particular dates and times, it would stand to reason that the young cryptopokologist would volunteer at the Hatchery on exactly those days, just in case his expertise would come in handy. The Pikablu, too, seems to share in that knowledge, recognizing the egg in his hands as glitched without hesitation.

Garl, meanwhile, was less quick to identify the round, blue, misty Pikachu-like Pokemon in front of him, but his eyes light up with hypotheses to further support his theory that all Pokemon were simply regional variants of Pikachu. Was this the missing link between Pikachu and all water types, perhaps? Garl happily rattles off ideas to himself, and Oroitz hisses under his breath. Garl had just stopped his inane Pika-ramblings a few days prior, and this was liable to set him off for another few weeks, at least...

Oroitz, Garl and the Pikablu meet up with Eddie in the back of the facility, who sets to work right away, clearly enthusiastic to assist with this mysterious hatch. Oroitz - with considerably less enthusiasm - mentally steels himself for any and all manner of potential monsters and abominations. He was a member of the Nightwatch, after all; he had seen things most couldn't imagine. Of course, all of this prior experience and knowledge did nothing to prepare him for what would actually emerge...

The moment Oroitz locks eyes with the baby, she recognizes him immediately. "Dad!" the dark-feathered chick cries out with excitement, flapping her wings towards Oroitz at full speed. Before Oroitz can so much as let out a single squawk of protest, however, the baby proves her heritage beyond all reasonable doubt, impossible though it may seem - mid-lunge, the little Murkrow glows with an odd, yet familiar pink light, her body Transforming into that of a human girl, appearing to be about the age of ten, with Oroitz's dark hair, red eyes and pale skin. The eager girl embraces her father tightly, who returns the embrace awkwardly, before carefully moving the girl away to take a good look at her face. A red ribbon, tied in a bow, keeps her hair pulled back, matching the red accents on her black, knee-length coat. The edge of a red skirt peeks out beneath, above black combat boots tied with more red ribbon.

The color of her eyes matches his own, but her gaze, with its peculiar mix of adoration and defiance, especially when emblazoned across a doll-like countenance... No. It couldn't be. It couldn't.

"Where's Mom?" The girl asks, looking around, and though her voice is considerably younger, the inflections - the underlying dark mischief - is all too familiar.

"Mistakes were made," Garl mutters under his breath, tiptoeing towards the door. Unfortunately for him, being in such a giant physical frame makes sneaking rather difficult, and Oroitz immediately turns to him with a snarl.

"GARL!" Oroitz shouts, and the dinosaur comes running, tail between his legs. Oroitz attempts to soften his voice somewhat; after all, he was in the presence of his daughter. "Garl, would you please give my girl a ride to our abode, and have her speak with Astrophel to ascertain where her mother is?"

Garl lowers himself obediently, giving the girl a gentle smile. Though it takes her a few tries, she eventually makes her way onto the Tyrantrum's back, holding on tightly.

"Aren't you coming with us, Dad?" The child's disappointed expression is almost too much for Oroitz to bear, but he remains firm.

"Much as I would love to come along, I have much to do to keep you safe - as a shapeshifter born of a Pokemon egg, there is a veritable mountain of paperwork I must slog through to ensure that you are treated as a human in the eyes of the Law. I must also give them your name. Your full name. After that -" Oroitz takes a deep breath. "I shall prepare my Last Will and Testament."

"To make sure that I'm well taken care of years down the line?" the girl guesses.

"Well, yes," Oroitz grumbles, "But more importantly... the moment your mother meets you, she will almost certainly decide to kill me."

The girl giggles - the way her mother does, when someone makes a particularly morbid joke that delights her - and Oroitz sighs. "Now, go. From this day forth, the world shall know you as Yanamari Alanze Belsaco-Ette. Or just Yana, if they're verbally lazy."

Garl dutifully carries the child away, and Oroitz turns to Eddie, his pained smile dropping to a scowl. "Once I get her documents sorted... You and I will talk. Extensively."

With a flourish, the new father storms out of the Hatchery, his show of rage concealing his true emotions... He could only hope he could make it through the rest of the day before collapsing to the floor.

---

((OOC: Picking up Yanamari the Murkrow in a Luxury Ball (1/3). Giving her the 20th Anniversary FB Pyukumuku Mascot Plushie to raise her level from 1 to 6, teach her TM Shadow Ball and XM Transform. Thanks!!!))

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Old 09-09-2022, 08:41 AM   #2408
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Is it time for Leo's Birthday Egg Bash set-up? Yes, yes it is.

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from the Watt Shop.

Dropping off a Fossil Egg from Bi-monthlies.

Dropping off a City Street Egg from 185 FC Reward.

Dropping off a Starter Egg from 210 FC Reward

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-11-2022, 02:39 PM   #2409
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dropping off my Shiny Male Sylveon holding my Old Spice Incense to breed with Zelphy's Shiny Female Furret for a non-canon breed! He'll keep the egg.

Species: Sylveon
Calendar Date: April 17th
Name: Ribbon
Type: Fairy
Level: 20
Ability: Pixelate
Nature: Sassy

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Baton Pass, Bite, Copycat, Covet, Disarming Voice, Double-Edge, Fairy Wind, Growl, Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip, Take Down, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Draining Kiss, Refresh
Egg Move: Charm, Double Kick, Tickle, Wish, Captivate, Curse
TM/HM: Retaliate, Attract, Return, Pay Day, Facade
Move Tutor: Hyper Voice, Laser Focus, Swift
Other: CM Gummi Bomb (Fire), AM Sparkly Swirl, CM Guardian Terrain

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-11-2022, 02:40 PM   #2410
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Dropping off Pecha the Female Furret (Shiny)
Spoiler: show

Name: Pecha
Species: Furret (Shiny)
Calendar: 3/6/2021
Type: Normal
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Impish
Pokeball: Regular
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Tackle, Aqua Tail, Super Fang, Headbutt, Covet, Focus Energy, Fury Swipes

To breed with Lil'Twick's Sylveon, I keep the egg.

Dropping off Oswald the Male Eevee to breed with Eon, MM's Shiny Eevee
Species: Eevee
Name: Oswald
Leve1: 21
Ability: Anticipation
Nature: Quirky
Pokeball: Gingerbread
Held Item: Gigantaband
Moves: Covet, Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Double Kick, Swift, Bite, Refresh
Egg Moves: Detect

I keep the egg
Name: Naula
Level: 39
Nature: Gentle
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Held Item: Light Clay
Moves:
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take-Down, Charm, Double-Edge, Double Kick, Bite, Copycat
Egg Move: Wish, Flail, Tickle, Yawn
Tutor Moves: Heal Bell, VeeVee Volley, Sappy Seed, Sparkly Swirl
Bond: Reflect, Tri-Attack, Soft-Boiled Heart Swap, Magical Leaf, Pollen Puff, Celebrate, Einherjar, Pay Day, Weather Ball, Light Screen

Breeding with ShadowDragon's Ditto, I keep the egg.

I keep the egg.

Last edited by Zelphon; 09-11-2022 at 03:12 PM.
Old 09-11-2022, 03:11 PM   #2411
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Dropping off my Shiny Ditto to breed with Naula. Zelphy keeps the egg.

Quote:
Ditto
Species: Ditto
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Imposter
Held Item: None
Evolution: None

Bio
Obtained from the Adoption Center (Level 1)

Moveset
Level-Up Moves
01 - Transform

Technical Moves

Tutor/Egg Moves

Old 09-11-2022, 05:57 PM   #2412
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off Eon, my female Shiny Eevee, and Leo, my male Flareon, to breed NOT WITH EACH OTHER THEY'RE BROTHER AND SISTER YOU SICK FUCKS but with Zelphy's male Eevee and genderless Shadow Ditto respectively. Their stats are as follows;

Quote:
Eon
Species: Eevee (Shiny; )
Level: 28
Attacks: Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Tickle, Last Resort, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Seed Bomb, Ice Beam, Mega Kick, Psychic, Gunk Shot, Dazzling Gleam, Scald, Dragon Pulse, Sand Attack, Hyper Beam, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Synchronoise, Acrobatics, Camouflage, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Bite, Bouncy Bubble, Buzzy Buzz, Sizzly Slide, Glitzy Glow, Baddy Bad, Sappy Seed, Freezy Frost, Sparkly Swirl, Veevee Volley, Double Kick, Electric Terrain, Psychic Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Misty Terrain, Bite, Body Slam, Pollen Puff, Stomping Tantrum, Terrain Pulse, Refresh, Take Down, Snore, Psychic Fangs, Gummi Bomb (Dark), Guardian Terrain, Defensive Shield, Floaty Fall, Shadow Break, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Conversion, Mimic, Double-Edge, Laser Focus, Hurricane.
Usable Z-Moves: Subzero Slammer, Acid Downpour, Never-Ending Nightmare.
Next attack learned: Charm (lv. 29)
Evolution:
Nature: Naive
Ability: Adaptability
Bond: 30
Cute stat: 50
Beauty stat: 50
Tough stat: 50
Smart stat: 50
Cool stat: 50
Bio:
Eon is the daughter of Cyanide and Pom. Kindhearted, though extraordinarily ambitious, perhaps due in part to her being Shiny, and thus extraordinary and unique from the very beginning. Faced with immense indecisiveness when presented the subject of evolution, she decided that merely picking one Eeveelution would not fit her style. Rather, she wished to make all of their powers her own. She has made it her goal to surpass all Eeveelutions in terms of power and versatility. Rather than evolve, she insists on gaining all this power in her current form. She can frequently be seen training with her mother, whom she admires and looks up to very much. Of course, having Cyanide for her mother, she has picked up a bit of her sassiness, and can be perhaps a bit too honest when talking to others, sometimes resulting in unintentionally hurt feelings. Eon is intensely loyal to her Trainer, knowing that Keith can help her achieve the lofty heights she aspires to. And the belly rubs don't exactly hurt his case, either.
Leo
Species: Flareon ()
Level: 23
Type: Fire
Attacks: Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Tickle, Shadow Ball, Body Slam, Ember, Swift, Copycat, Baton Pass, Take Down, Charm, Double-Edge, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Yawn, Hyper Voice, Mystical Fire, Quick Attack, Burning Jealousy, Zap Cannon, Gummi Bomb (Dark), Gunk Shot, Embers Resonance, Fire Fang, Double Kick, Bite, Fire Spin, Refresh, Smog, Scorching Sands, Scald.
Usable Z-Moves: Never-Ending Nightmare, Acid Downpour.
Next move learned: Focus Energy (lv. 24)
Evolution: >>
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Guts
Bond: 15
Cute stat: 30
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 30
Smart stat: 30
Cool stat: 30
Bio:
Leo is the son of Cyanide and Pom. He has a fiery personality and can be more than a little hotheaded, always itching to rush into a battle, regardless of whether he actually stands a chance. An intense individual in pretty much every aspect of his life, not just in terms of his passion for battling and his appreciation for all things fiery, but also in terms of how he feels about his family. Anyone threatening any of Leo's loved ones will be met with the Flareon's full and considerable wrath. Considering his hotheaded personality and his appreciation of fire, it was never hard to guess which way he intended to evolve. It was always more of a question of if he was ready, and when the time came to take on a Dynamaxed Cacturne, Keith finally conceded that yes, Leo was ready to evolve.
Old 09-13-2022, 04:41 AM   #2413
Stargazer
Pokemon Trainer

Dropping off Saber the Female Treecko to breed with six_dragon's Male Goomy; I'll use my Old Spice Incense and I'll be keeping the Egg!

Name: Saber
Species: Treecko
Held item: None
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Absorb, Agility, Assurance, Detect, Double Team, Giga Drain, Leafage, Leer, Mega Drain, Pound, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Screech, Slam
Contest Stats: 0
Bond: 0
Old 09-13-2022, 07:20 AM   #2414
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Dropping off the one and only Goop Dogg to breed with Stargazer's Treecko.
Goomy
Name: Goop Dogg
Level: 33
Pokeball: Pokeball
Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Gooey
Held Item: None
Evolution: None
Attacks: Tackle, Bubble, Absorb, Water Gun, Protect, Dragon Breath, Bide, Flail, Rain Dance, Water Pulse, Acid Spray, Dragon Pulse, Body Slam
TM/HM: Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Rest
Move Tutor(MT): None
Egg Moves(EM): Life Dew, Acid Armor, Counter
Shadow Moves(SM): None
Custom Moves(CM): None
Unnatural moves(UM): None
Advanced Moves(AM): None
Bond: 7
Contest Stats: None
Bio: Goop Dogg is a bright and bubbly Dragon-Type, as chill as his shades foretell. He refuses to battle in most situations, preferring to sit and relax in a pool of water.
Origin: The Hatchery

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 09-15-2022, 07:35 PM   #2415
Heather
Naga's Voice

Dropping off a Bug Egg from the Birthday Bash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 09-15-2022, 07:49 PM   #2416
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Is it time for Leo's Birthday Egg Bash set-up? Yes, yes it is.

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from the Watt Shop.

Dropping off a Fossil Egg from Bi-monthlies.

Dropping off a City Street Egg from 185 FC Reward.

Dropping off a Starter Egg from 210 FC Reward
Hatching all of these as well as my Birthday Egg!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-15-2022, 08:24 PM   #2417
Sneaze
Mrow?

Heather: You have hatched a male Volbeat!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Drampa!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a male Amaura with EM Discharge!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a male Klefki with EMs Lock-On and Magnet Rise!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Pichu!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Skitty with EM Wish!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 09-18-2022, 02:17 PM   #2418
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Dropping off my Shiny Male Sylveon holding my Old Spice Incense to breed with Zelphy's Shiny Female Furret for a non-canon breed! He'll keep the egg.

Species: Sylveon
Name: Ribbon
Type: Fairy
Ability: Pixelate
Nature: Sassy

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Moves-
Level-Up: Baton Pass, Bite, Copycat, Covet, Disarming Voice, Double-Edge, Fairy Wind, Growl, Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip, Take Down, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Draining Kiss, Refresh
Egg Move: Charm, Double Kick, Tickle, Wish, Captivate, Curse
TM/HM: Retaliate, Attract, Return, Pay Day, Facade
Move Tutor: Hyper Voice, Laser Focus, Swift
Other: CM Gummi Bomb (Fire), AM Sparkly Swirl, CM Guardian Terrain
Picking up and dropping off again for a second time. Same details as before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
[color=#fff59d]
Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Drampa!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a male Amaura with EM Discharge!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a male Klefki with EMs Lock-On and Magnet Rise!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Pichu!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Skitty with EM Wish!
Picking all five of these up with Pokeballs! (6/16)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-19-2022, 08:31 PM   #2419
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Dropping off Eon, my female Shiny Eevee, and Leo, my male Flareon, to breed NOT WITH EACH OTHER THEY'RE BROTHER AND SISTER YOU SICK FUCKS but with Zelphy's male Eevee and genderless Shadow Ditto respectively. Their stats are as follows;
Oh, shit, almost forgot! Picking up Eon and Leo. Dropping Leo back off to breed with Zelphy's genderless Shadow Ditto again, but Eon's all bred out for the year. Zelphy keeps the Egg as with the previous ones.
Old 09-22-2022, 01:27 PM   #2420
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
As you enter the Hatchery, so too does a mildly unpleasant smell enter your nostrils. The source becomes, uh, relatively clear as a large Spritzee flutters regally over to you, her plumage a murky greenish grey, and instead of the more typically enticing fragrances one might expect from the species, this one smells like she's been roosting in a garbage dump. And eating out of one, for that matter. Though her pristinely well-kept appearance and distinct lack of sickly appearance appears to rule out any manner of neglect- this is a perfectly healthy Spritzee, who, for one reason or another... stinks.

"Sprrrrritzee!" she greets you regally. You damn near feel compelled to bow to her, and ordinarily she would more or less insist on such, but as soon as she spots the Egg in your arms, already pulsing with light, she knows that time is of the essence. With a gesture for you to follow, she takes wing towards the back room.

Once in the back room, the Spritzee perches on the shoulder of one Keith Masters, looking quite pleased with herself. Keith chuckles, stroking the smelly Spritzee's plumage in an approving sort of way. "Sorry if Miasma here gave you any trouble," he says to you. "There's, uh, a long story behind her, but right now isn't exactly the time for that sort of thing, y'know?"

Indeed, right now was the time to get cracking with that Egg! Bad pun fully intended, I'm not even sorry! Hatchery staff take the Egg into their capable hands, and examine it thoroughly, ensuring all seems well with the Pokémon within. And moments after they finish, nobody present is even able to look directly at the Egg anymore, so brightly was it now glowing. And finally... it is done. Keith's eyes light up, a small smile crossing his face as he sees what's hatched, but it's Miasma who springs into action as the Hatchery staff begins to converge upon the newborn. "SPR-R-R-RITZ! ZEE!" she screeches in a loud, commanding tone, getting the humans to stop in their tracks while the Spritzee gently lands beside the newly hatched Pokémon. She and she alone examines the creature with a distinct air of having done this many times before. Almost as though she herself were the newborn's mother.

Keith nods knowingly at this behavior. "I expected nothing less from the Garbage Queen of Grandio City," he states. "If she says your new Pokémon is fine, you can count on her being right." And moments after he says this, the Spritzee flies back over to you, locking eyes with you... and giving a reassuring nod. Seems all is alright, then! Of course, the Hatchery staff isn't about to just take Miasma's word for it, and they do their job, ignoring the grumbling and eye rolls of the expert who has just done their job for them. And yet, their conclusion turns out to be the same as Miasma's, and you are allowed to meet your new Pokémon for the first time.

CrazyCreeperKid: Trubbish♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Haze! Don't let this move cloud your judgement!
  • It also knows the Egg move Self-Destruct! You can really have a blast with this one!
Picking up, putting in a Poison Ball, ability is Aftermath, name is now Lorde.
Old 09-23-2022, 01:47 PM   #2421
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDRGN View Post
Dropping off my Shiny Ditto to breed with Naula. Zelphy keeps the egg.
Picking up and dropping off again to breed with Zelphy's Naula. He is once again keeping the egg.
Old 09-25-2022, 03:47 PM   #2422
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Dropping off Pecha the Female Furret (Shiny)

Name: Pecha
Species: Furret (Shiny)
Calendar: 3/6/2021
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Impish
Pokeball: Regular
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Tackle, Aqua Tail, Super Fang, Headbutt, Covet, Focus Energy, Fury Swipes

To breed with Lil'Twick's Sylveon, I keep the egg.

Dropping off Oswald the Male Eevee to breed with Eon, MM's Shiny Eevee
Species: Eevee
Name: Oswald
Leve1: 21
Nature: Quirky
Pokeball: Gingerbread
Held Item: Gigantaband
Moves: Covet, Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Double Kick, Swift, Bite, Refresh
Egg Moves: Detect

I keep the egg
Name: Naula
Level: 39
Nature: Gentle
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Held Item: Light Clay
Moves:
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take-Down, Charm, Double-Edge, Double Kick, Bite, Copycat
Egg Move: Wish, Flail, Tickle, Yawn
Tutor Moves: Heal Bell, VeeVee Volley, Sappy Seed, Sparkly Swirl
Bond: Reflect, Tri-Attack, Soft-Boiled Heart Swap, Magical Leaf, Pollen Puff, Celebrate, Einherjar, Pay Day, Weather Ball, Light Screen

Breeding with ShadowDragon's Ditto, I keep the egg.

I keep the egg.
Hatch Pls

Old 09-25-2022, 09:42 PM   #2423
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Hatch Pls
As you enter the Hatchery, you are approached by not just one Pokémon, as seems to be the standard for whenever someone from Sludge Wave Coast is on the scene as a volunteer, but in fact four of them approach you at once. And quite the bunch, too- a Low Key Toxtricity, looking as mellow as one might expect; a Normal Form Exeggutor lagging behind, all three heads looking wary and uncertain of you; a bright-eyed Rhyhorn, beaming happily; and a calm, cool, collected Surskit, skating gracefully on the hard floor. The Rhyhorn is the one to issue probably unintelligible grunts which nevertheless signal that you ought to follow them, made all the clearer by the Toxtricity gesturing for you to do so, while the four of them make their way into the back room.

Once back there, you see quite the busy scene indeed, with multiple Eggs being incubated. The decision of which one to approach first is made for you as Rhyhorn gently nudges you (not with the horn, thankfully, for that would cross that fine line between nudging and impaling) towards an incubator being examined curiously by a young girl wearing a cowboy hat.

"It's so busy today, a bunch of us all came out- me, my parents, and my friend even volunteered," the girl smiled. "You're just in time, too, look," Maribel Masters added, for indeed, your Egg was glowing brightly. Already the glow was intensifying to the point where you could hardly stand to look directly at the Egg... and then in a sudden burst of energy, it is over. As you now lay eyes upon the newborn, the singularly special circumstances with which he was born are highlighted beautifully as a swirl of sapphire sparkles circle him for a moment. Maribel gives a gasp of glee as she aids the Hatchery staff in examining the newborn, but soon he is declared perfectly healthy, and is yours to meet at last.

Zelphon: Eevee♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • Oh! It's a Shiny!

~~~~~

Soon after meeting your newborn Shiny Eevee, the Low Key Toxtricity from before beckons you over, for she, along with her cowboy hat wearing Trainer who you can tell at a glance must be this girl's father, are both standing near an Egg that is looking likewise very close to hatching.

"Heh, just in time," Keith Masters grins as you approach. "Four Eggs at once, too- that's a hefty responsibility. Still, I've known Trainers who've dealt with even more Eevee all at once than this," he added. "I could tell you stories, including the hefty litter my own Umbreon came from, all bought up by this millionaire at the Coins For-"

"Tricityyyy," interrupts the Toxtricity, strumming her chest protrusions. The bass guitar sounds that emit from them are very low-pitched. Not especially loud, but you can feel the vibrations from them. And they are, as she had hoped, enough to cut her Trainer's rambling short, as he chuckles sheepishly, turning to look at the Egg... only to turn away moments later, so bright has the glow become. And then, as quickly as it happened, the glow faded, revealing a bit of deja vu, except in a more traditional coloration for its kind. Once again, Hatchery staff are upon the newborn, along with Keith offering his help and expertise, having raised several Eevee himself in his day. And once again, it isn't long before your newest Pokémon is deemed perfectly healthy, and you're free to go and meet the little bundle of floof for the first time.

• It also knows the Egg move Double Kick! We added 100% more kick than your average kicking attack, just for kicks!

~~~~~

Soon after that, you hear loud, stomping footsteps that nevertheless give the impression of hesitance. Upon looking, you see the Exeggutor from before. Wary of you at first, it now seems to have warmed up to you somewhat after seeing you interact with the first couple of hatched Eevee. "Exeggutooor!" the three heads declare in unison, grinning happily at you, before stomping behind you and gently nudging you towards an Egg being watched by a green-haired woman- very clearly the mother of the Rhyhorn-owning girl from the first Egg. Her expression, usually unreadable, now seems to be visibly attempting to conceal a chuckle at her Exeggutor's enthusiasm.

"Please excuse Exeggutor's behavior," she greets you. "You may have noticed he's shy at first, but once he warms up to someone, he really warms up to them. Exeggutor, what have I said about shoving people?" she adds, calmly yet firmly.

"Tor..." the three heads trail off sheepishly.

Willa Masters gives a nod. "No harm done, but remember this for next time," she says gently. With that, all attention is set right back on your Egg, which is already alight with a steadily intensifying glow. It isn't long before you are all forced to look away as the glow reaches its zenith... right before it fades altogether, and as you look back, you are greeted with yet another familiar sight, but familiar in a decidedly more exciting way. The way that involves brilliant blue sparkles and fluffy fur white as a Voltorb's ass. Willa's expression barely changes beyond her eyebrows raising, though this is sufficient to convey that the situation certainly surprises her. Especially considering this isn't even the only Shiny you witness hatching here today. The Hatchery staff, some of them mumbling about wanting pay increases after today, nevertheless do their job and do it well, with Willa assisting them any way she can. Soon enough, the newborn is deemed healthy, and the staff back off so that you can properly meet it yourself.

Zelphon: Eevee♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • Oh! It's a Shiny!

~~~~~

Not long after this, you see the Surskit from before skating over to you. He glides in a perfect circle around you before skating back over to where the final Egg is ready, being watched by a girl who looks around the same age as Maribel. This girl wears thick glasses and carries a Butterfree net, but the most remarkable physical attribute to her is that her very appearance seems to be flickering and scrambling, as though victim to some sort of real world graphical glitch. If this is causing her any discomfort, however, she does not let on in the slightest, though she shies away from your approach a bit. Her Surskit, however, nudges her leg gently, and she gives him a nod before clearing her throat. "Um... I- y-your Egg, it's- it's doing w-well. It sh-should hatch very... v-very soon," she says timidly. "Um... I- th-this is Cruise, one- one of my Surskit," she adds, indicating the Pond Skater Pokémon by her side.

"Surskit skit," Cruise adds, with a polite nod.

Just then, ZZLZZ's assessment of your Egg proves correct, the pulsing glow starting to intensify. Once again, as the glow gets bright enough, you all look away to avoid ocular damage, and once you look back, the deed is done, and the Egg is hatched. You see no sparkles with this one, but the newborn is still nothing short of adorable. As always, the Hatchery staff converge upon the newborn to assess its health. ZZLZZ hesitantly joins in, asking a few questions, which some staff members, sensing her timidity and hesitance, answer with gentle patience. It isn't long before the newborn is pronounced perfectly healthy, and you are allowed to, for the fourth time today, meet your newest Pokémon.

Old 09-27-2022, 12:06 AM   #2424
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading a slot for a Modern Bug egg.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:11 AM   #2425
Stargazer
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
Dropping off Saber the Female Treecko to breed with six_dragon's Male Goomy; I'll use my Old Spice Incense and I'll be keeping the Egg!

Name: Saber
Species: Treecko
Held item: None
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Absorb, Agility, Assurance, Detect, Double Team, Giga Drain, Leafage, Leer, Mega Drain, Pound, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Screech, Slam
Contest Stats: 0
Bond: 0

Let's goo!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records