UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2021, 07:25 PM   #76
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Putting my Lv. 1 Dhelmise into a Shadow Ball and feeding it two Shadow Gummis. That should come to -20 Clarity, which will be enough to Shadowfy it!.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:26 PM   #77
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: Shadowfication of Dhelmise confirmed! Dhelmise closed its heart!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 10:03 PM   #78
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Marion Ette: Wandering through the Realm of Shadows after paying your fare, you stumble across a lake of putrid water and purple sand. Glancing out over the water, you're surprised to see a bit of the nearby sand begin to shift, approaching your feet with a bit of fervor. Stopping your gaze to look down, the sand seems to have a small shovel embedded in it, and after a moment pokes itself up to reveal two small eyes and a mouth! Staring at you with some amount of interest, the Sandygast plays hard to get for a bit, melting into the sand to vanish, before reappearing behind you every now and again, the only telltale sign of its location in this darkened land being the small shovel, moving around with speed as the Shadow Pokemon does its best to avoid your gaze. After some time, it tires itself out, slowly slinking away back towards the lake now that it has had its fun with you. Surprising as it is that any Shadow Pokemon would even stick around that long, you should make haste to make it yours at this time, before it slips away into the sand and out of your grasp forever!

You have discovered a Level 10 Female Shadow Sandygast!
Down the River Virga a mysterious vessel floats, the silent ferryman keeping their own counsel, rhythmically guiding the boat to the Land of the Living. Moonlight streams down on a pair of passengers, sitting poised, well-postured. In years past, one could pay the ferryman's fare and travel up the river, to a place not known on any map. Now, it was rare to see anyone making the journey upriver... And rarer still to see anyone return.

In sopping wet clothes, torn and discolored with age, a young man shivers against the frigid night air. Despite his condition, a wide smile is clear on his pale, chill-stricken face. Ocean eyes admire the skies, thin, skeletal fingers reaching upward.

The shadowy being beside him, resembling a pile of sand, looks to see where her new Master's gaze has traveled - and sees nothing of interest.

Despite the man's earnest grin, melancholy pulls at the edges of his mouth, his eyes deepening, darkening. He retracts his hand, looking downward... Fighting back tears. Oh, beloved Lady, would that this life could be yours... Where, oh where have you gone... He murmurs, seemingly to the waters beneath him.

With a sigh, he turns his attention to his traveling companion, grinning wider than ever.

"How are you feeling, my dear new friend?"

What a curious question. I have no answer for it. The Shadow Sandygast shrugs her sandy shoulders.

"Ah, well... I shall not pry. Even so, I do sincerely apologize if, in capturing you, I caused you any undue distress. I did so enjoy our game of hide and seek, you understand, and I did not wish for our acquaintance to end when the fun had only just begun, and you seemed so enthused, given your antics -"

Fun? Hm.

"Have you a name?" The young man extends his hand out to her, hoping she will take it. The Sandygast stares at the outstretched hand for a moment, before looking away.

Until now, I've had no need for one. Call me what you will...

"Would you be pleased with Amberleith?"

...but keep it short, the Sandygast responds in a gritty tone.

"Would Leith strike your fancy, then?"

It is suitable enough, the ghost-type responds without inflection or expression.

"Then Leith it shall be!" The young man rubs his hands together, shivering, yet positively glowing with warm satisfaction. "Ohoho... I do hope this new name shall one day be deeply cherished in your heart."

The Sandygast does not respond to this statement, and silence prevails for some time, as the young man sinks deeper and deeper into his contemplations until he looks liable to drown.

"Leith..."

Yes?

"If a soul does not make the journey down the Virga... Where does it go?"

There is no point in asking questions for which there are no answers.

"Ah... Perhaps one day, I can convince you to believe differently... but I shall respect your views on the matter, and discuss no further."

Perhaps. Now, it is Leith who seems absorbed in deep thought. That she was intrigued by this strange man was no secret, to be sure... But she could not understand why. Had she erred in being so cavalier about being caught, or was this newfound friendship the path to fascinating discoveries about herself and the world around her? This young man, traveling down the river with her... There were shadows in his heart, too. Perhaps, in their journey, they would shed light upon one another...

((OOC: Claiming Lv.10 Female Shadow Sandygast in a Regular Pokeball, and naming her Leith. Declaring her three Shadow Moves to be Shadow Wave, Shadow Blast & Shadow Chill. Thank you!!!))

Î̵̡̩̜̭̼̟̗͚̈́̈̾̕͝f̸̢͖͇͈̃̂ ̶̨̢̨̛̥̠̯̭̤͇͖͊̀̉͒́̇͐̋͐y̴̧̞̘̍̓̃͋͗͛̾͠ơ̷̛̗̫̈́̊͒̃̓̀̀̿̚͘ ̢̡̧̳̯̪̳̩̲ͅu̵̠͚̎̌ ̶̧̧͎͎̖͕̫͇͑̊̎̽̈́̈́̓ȃ̶̢̨̛̛̺̤̝͙̻̘̤̟̗̼̘̟̎̕͜ȓ̵̈̔̿̄́͂̎̈́̚ ̗̳ȅ̷̛̜͍͙͍͐̇͋̉̈́́͆͋̀͒̐͘͠͠͝ ̸̬̼͚͓̗̺̝̥͍̞̳̘̅̌͑̂̇̈́̀̽̉̄͒̊̄̕͝r̸͙͍̰̳͕͇̎̏̓͗̏́͂̀́̉̄̂̒͋ ̠̘͕̜͜ę̶̢̧̣̝̺̪̞͖͇͚̂͗́̎̽͋͋̏͌a̶̧̢̡̛̜̥̣̞̲̦̎̓̐͆͊͂̉͋̆͒͜ ̩͚̗̯ḑ̶̡͓̲̟͔̦̬͖̗̙̓͛͗͊̔̾̄̈̃̍́̀̔̄̚͝i̶̗̬͉͔̫̘͖̲̎̃̌̄̏͜͝ ̢̖̪̺͈̩͎̱n̸̝̠̦̈́̔͑̑̾̿̂́̉̈͑̑̋͛͂̚͘g̸̪͑̒̉̿̃̂̐͐͛͛̆͐͑͒͠͠͠ ̥̹̠̘̗ ̵̙̲̱̮̱̫̝̬̺̟͈̹̈͒̆̋͂́͗͗͋ẗ̷̨͚̘̲͇̹́̅͂̄̎͂͆̏̄̽̀̌̿̾̄͘ͅh̷͝ ̡̢̱͚̹̟̗͕̩͈̦̭̘̭į̸̜͓͕̰̿̉̔͑̿̋̅̕̚s̵̻̥̒̚,̷͖̞͋̆̇̍̓̕ ̼̭͉ ̵̧͇̪͔͇̣͕͖̭͖͐̚͜ͅt̷̨͖̝͎̼̗̫͎̗̻̩̬̗͕̔̎̎̒̄͘̚͝ͅh̷͛́͗̒̆̈́̑̓ ̛̺̰̏̈́͊͛͠é̷̢̩͈̯̫̳̩͍̌́̀͂̀͗͘n̸̖̤̰͖̖͙̫̮͔̫̣̟͐̑͒͘͝ͅ ̼̬̬̩ ̷͖͍̂͊͂̓̀͒̆͆̎͘͠p̸̨̨̛̻͚̜̟̜̻̯͈̟̠̟͍̥͎̑̓͒̿͂̄̇͂̌̋̎͌̐̿͘͝l ̴̥͚̳̘̜̗͓̹̩͎̭͔͚̝͚͚́̀̽̀͊́͑̃̌͋̐͋̍̈́̿͠ȩ̴̜̝̦͈̺͇̎̓͗͋̎̉̕͠ ͕̙̩̭̫͈̞͜á̷̢͕̍̈́͛͛s̸̨̼̞̣̘͙̭̣̻̙̦̘̭͗̋̽̏͋̕͜͝͠ȇ̸̑̄̆͛́̉ ̼̟͉͕̭͕͈̮̐̉̽̓̀͑̑̚͘͜,̵̢̠͐ ̸͙͕̼̫̭͑͋́͑̈̄̒̀̒̍̅̂͑̽̕͘͠Ĩ̸̧̛̲͙͔͒̈̾̀͑̈́̃͠͝ ̵͇̬̼͓̪̠̳̭̭͎̺̭̞̫͐̆̆͑̐̒̉̅ͅb̴̛̛͈̰̖̈́̂̋̽̈́͒́̄̉͐e̸͆̏͌̒̓́͝ ̹͕̰̳̲̻̗̈ģ̵̧͈̪̣̞̰̼͙͂̽ͅ ̶̮̦͖̦̽̐͐͊̊̈͋̎̈́̓̂͛̈́͜͠͝͠o̷̫͎̝̳̰̣̪̩̖̼̓̊̎̃̂̒͌̃̓͠͝f̵̐͛͝ ̢̛̛̪̞̟͈͓͓̓̀̿͌͝ ̵̤͎̆̈́̉͐̿͒̌͂̈́̈́͌̂̈́̉͊y̷̡̥̖̥͙͉͉̪̮̫̮̹̫͉͉̳͊ͅǫ̶͍̱̩̺̍͐̔͊̚ ̧͙̻͓͈̞͕ͅȕ̸͍͈̻̜͇̰͍͉͑̌̀̂̔̊̓.̵̡͔̯̙̪͊͆̔̓͆̔͑̉͂͂̍͛͛̚͝͝ͅ ̯͈̙̫͉̫̗͎̪̣̩.̶̨̜̣̗̜̞̠̿̓͒̐͆͒͂ͅ.̶̨͓̜͖̣̣̼̥̩͒͗̅͗͒̔̈͂͛̚̕ ̢͉̖͕̟̼̤͜ ̵̛̜̟̻͕̩̙̻͔̫̩̩̭̻̾̔̿̐̃̎̿̚̕͠͠H̴̼̣͑̀̽͒͋͌̊̈́ͅ ̴̤̝̰͕͍̼̒̿͋͐͗͂͌͒̔͒͝E̸̛̞̙͛̅̈́́̒̎̀̓͘ ̶̧͎̪̬̟̦͖̜̩̯̼̥̝͉̙̫͌̐̔̓̈́̓̂̑̐̉͝L̸̨̡͉̥̳̲͕̙̮̖͇͆͊̓̋̈́́͌͘̕ ͉̙̮̤ ̴͚͕̦̈́̾̑̀́P̴̧̡̩͕͓̬̙̓̾͜ͅͅ ̵͉͈͇̺̻̗͓̅̈́̎̓̂̾̍̾̋̏̓͆̀̐͊̚̚͜ ̵͔̹͙̞̮̤͕̙́̂͌͋̈̅̅̌̅̈́̈́̆͆͘͘̕ͅ ̷͔̹̫̜̗̣̳̯͙̞̈̋̊̔̅̈͑́̅͑͒̇͝M̶͔͎̱̜̫̲̕ ̵̡̧̲̦̙͙̮͎͙̙̗̟͔̯̭̏͋͊̈͌̈̍̾͆͋̾̈͒̀̇̕̚Ë̵̡̠͕̣̲͔̹̜́̽́̽̕͜͝ ̫͕͖͚̠̠͖

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-24-2024 at 11:34 AM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 06:46 PM   #79
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Redeeming 1x Silver Umbra Coin.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:30 PM   #80
Sneaze
Mrow?

lilboocorsola: You have discovered a Level 10 Female Shadow Phantump!

Old 05-30-2022, 05:35 PM   #81
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Phantump You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
lilboocorsola: You have discovered a Level 10 Female Shadow Phantump!
Your true face...
What kind of... face is it?
I wonder...
The face under the mask...
Is that... your true face?

Picking up Lv. 10 Shadow Phantump in 1x Ghost Ball, calling her Foręt Noire Cake, declaring Ability as Harvest.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 08:51 PM   #82
Lil'twick
Insanity

Tossing in a Silver Umbra Coin from 150 FC Rewards. Let's see what I get

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-21-2022 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-21-2022, 09:14 PM   #83
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Tossing in a Silver Umbra Coin from 150 FC Rewards. Let's see what I get
As you venture into the Realm of Shadows, you feel a chill. Only natural, of course, that coming to such a dark and ominous place as this would make one nervous... but was that all the reason there really was for that sudden chill? You start to think about it after a moment. The chill persists. In fact, if anything, it's intensifying, getting more and more cold by the second. And once this dawns on you, you then hear it- a soft clinking, as though chunks of ice continue to collide with one another. A noise that grows closer and closer as the cold chill intensifies to the point where you can no longer tell if you're just normally exhaling or if you've somehow learned how to use Mist.

You glance around warily- you're not about to let your guard down in a place like this, after all, right? And a good thing you did, too, for as you look in the direction that was formerly behind you, you see it- piercing red eyes staring from within an elaborate geometric structure, floating in midair, looking as though crafted from strange yet beautiful ice, dyed the deep purple inherent to Shadow Pokémon. A bone-chilling creature in more ways than one. Its expression, for lack of a better term, is utterly inscrutable, but by some miracle of Arceus, it has not attacked you yet. Was it hoping to get you from behind and was caught off-guard by you spotting it? Was it impressed by the fact that you didn't let yourself fall prey to it so easily? Or were its motives less murdery all along? I certainly don't know. Maybe you can find out? In any case, now seems like an excellent opportunity to catch this thing.

Lil'twick: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Cryogonal!
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 11:57 AM   #84
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As you venture into the Realm of Shadows, you feel a chill. Only natural, of course, that coming to such a dark and ominous place as this would make one nervous... but was that all the reason there really was for that sudden chill? You start to think about it after a moment. The chill persists. In fact, if anything, it's intensifying, getting more and more cold by the second. And once this dawns on you, you then hear it- a soft clinking, as though chunks of ice continue to collide with one another. A noise that grows closer and closer as the cold chill intensifies to the point where you can no longer tell if you're just normally exhaling or if you've somehow learned how to use Mist.

You glance around warily- you're not about to let your guard down in a place like this, after all, right? And a good thing you did, too, for as you look in the direction that was formerly behind you, you see it- piercing red eyes staring from within an elaborate geometric structure, floating in midair, looking as though crafted from strange yet beautiful ice, dyed the deep purple inherent to Shadow Pokémon. A bone-chilling creature in more ways than one. Its expression, for lack of a better term, is utterly inscrutable, but by some miracle of Arceus, it has not attacked you yet. Was it hoping to get you from behind and was caught off-guard by you spotting it? Was it impressed by the fact that you didn't let yourself fall prey to it so easily? Or were its motives less murdery all along? I certainly don't know. Maybe you can find out? In any case, now seems like an excellent opportunity to catch this thing.

Lil'twick: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Cryogonal!
Sorry for the delay.

Picking up this in a Pokeball.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-16-2022, 01:52 PM   #85
Lil'twick
Insanity

Munna The Arrival

*A month ago*

The buzz of his phone filled his head. Why? Why? Why? Why did it take... so damn long? His vision was blurred, as he could feel more and more ichor dripping down. It was alive, he could feel it. The blood was alive. It was trying to escape him... but... he couldn't fight. Only... drift away, into sleep. And thus, clutching his phone, Ethan passed out from blood loss.

He soon wakes him, absolutely covered in black blood. The smell of iron hung in the air, mixed with something absolutely vile. He blinked, his head foggy but all he could see was nothing. It felt like he was swimming within the ichor dripping from him. A sea of blackened red mire was drowning him, dragging him down with its tentacles. Deeper... deeper... farther... farther... Into the unknowing abyss. Until he loses consciousness once again.

Solid ground. He could feel solid ground pressing against his back. A pool of writhing blood was around him, trying its best to escape him. He looked around, golden eyes aglow. He recognized this place. Yes, it was the very same clearing he had first encountered Nyarlathotep. Where he was given Ozy, the Shadow Heracross meant to watch over him by his newfound patron. Even if he had made more and more contracts since his connection with the burning pharaoh was the strongest. Until now.

The blood soon began to thin, and splatter. Waves upon waves were rushing off of him, trying their best to escape. It flew onto the trees, the skies, and deep into the ground. Trying to continue making a bloodied sea, a writhing mass. Yet, its struggles were futile. For its mistake was getting to this point, instead of staying dormant. It needed to play its role, and it had failed spectacularly.

Ethan tried to get up but felt gooey tendrils fly out of the puddle. They wrapped around his arms, further staining them red. It was... indescribably uncomfortable. That it felt every part of his body was soon about to be violated. Nothing could compare to this fear that was welling within him. Fear? He couldn't really feel emotions most of the time, it wasn't within his nature. So even this was primordial.

No, this creature needed him. To try and escape through him. Yet, when? How? He would've known if something like this was dormant within him. He would've known, right? Ever since his return from Unova, he had been tasting iron. An d as the days passed by, it would get worse and worse. Isolated incidents would soon become a regular occurrence. Even with the bloodied nose, it was like... he was leaking.

He could then feel like he was crying. Warm tears were running down his face, the fear taking control. This was nothing like when he was facing those from the great beyond. Not even when he was staring Vulhoom down, the flower of Mars, did he feel this fear. Even if questions still remained on how it got onto the moon... he shook his head. He managed to wrestle the tentacle enough to wipe away his tears at this point, only to see more red. He wasn't crying tears... this was blood.

Was this a system failure? Did Valeria's greatest homunculus turn out to be another failure? No, this wasn't that. He didn't bleed. Even with the cuts and scrapes, he got on the ranch, he had never bled. Perhaps it was his brain rewiring to think he did, but the truth was clear now. He wasn't a human. He was a construct. A construct of flesh and energy. A seed of Yggdrasil given human form, it being rewritten by Theo's DNA.

Yet, this struggle was futile. The more and more resisted, the more and more blood came from him. Everything was starting to get misty, a black fog soon hanging in the air. And the thicker the fog, the thicker the ichor. It was trying to run from it, but was still bound to his body. No matter how much it tried to break through, it couldn't. And here he was, stuck in a haze of fear. It was becoming a struggle to stay awake once again... Perhaps... if he slept... and gave in...

And then he felt a jolt of adrenaline through him. His body was squirming, screaming, trying to do anything to move. A singular world was repeatedly flashing through his head: Run. Run. RUN. HE NEEDED TO FUCKING RUN. And yet, for all of his struggles, he was stuck. He would break free from the pool of ichor, and be lashed out against. Tendrisl wrapping around him, and dragging him back in. He would crawl, digging his hands into the cold, cursed earth to only be taken back. Despite him knowing he couldn't escape, he still had to. It was the only program running.

Despite all of his struggles, he somehow ended up in his original position. On his ass, looking at the fog. Game Over. That was all he could think. Game Over. He had lost. He had lost, and no longer would be alive. This truly was the end. That if even he had lost, this world would lose all hope. At least, that's what he thought.

The mist had slowly, but surely, at this time been taking a shape. A small, blackened tapir-like shape. Yet, in his adrenaline-induced frenzy, Ethan hadn't noticed it. Not until now, at the very least. He looked at it and felt every sort of primal fear hit him. No. No no no no no no. Was this... No, it couldn't be. It shouldn't be. Yet, here it was, floating before him.

"Who... dares... wake...me...?" The words pierced his mind, threatening to shatter it immediately. He tried to respond, but all his mouth could do was pour out blood.

"You...." it then moans, and its eyes glow ruby red.

The blood around him was quivering. It was trying its best to flee at this point. It fucked up. This was its only chance to return, but in its struggles, it had woken the dreamer. And that was its fate. Its thoughts were no longer tied to Ethan's. The shard of its soul would be ripped from its promised vessel. This was game over for this plan. It was time to give up on this fragment and try again.

Ethan could only watch as the blood soon pooled together. From the surroundings, from his clothes, and from his body. Everly last drop was pooled into a singular condensed orb... Screaming and writhing. And then, at that point, a singular beam of light pierced the clearing from the sky above. He could only look up and see the full moon bearing down. That was odd... Wasn't that a week ago?

The entity soon started to formulate, and Ethan could only blink. A Munna? What was so threatening about a Munna? And then he realized it... A Pokemon that was mostly asleep. Connected with dreams. No, it was the perfect vessel for... and he felt his mind choked. No, it seems that name was forbidden.

He then watched as the Munna's eyes shown once more, and hard condensed the creature into a stone. The moonlight intensified, and the bloodied stone hardened into a shard. A silver key then was etched through, before the sleepy pig started to absorb its power. Its form soon started to contort and change, growing ever bigger. A purple haze soon started to erupt from a hole in its nose, and the soft sounds of snoring could be heard from its sleeping form.

"Wake...me...not..."

The words echoed within his mind as he awoke, staring at the ceiling of his bedroom. He looked down and saw the blood was gone. What the hell was that? No, he knew what that meant. The arrival of the Dreamer. This didn't bode well at all... He shook his head. Whatever that was, he knew not to question it. For the Dreamer had torn the shard stuck within his soul from him.

He felt his phone buzz again and looked at it. It was Lyle, just confirming if what he had sent earlier would work. Ethan just replied with a thumb-up emoji, not even reading the previous text. What concerned him was what was laying in his previously empty hand. A Dream Ball... Then that dream was real...

Waking from the dream would only lead reality into further slumber.

---

Using my four Shadow Gummis from Tier 3 225, Tier 3 260, and Tier 4 25 FC Rewards to Shadowfy my Munna. Then using my Moon Stone to evolve him into a Musharna, and placing him into a Dream Ball.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-16-2022, 02:09 PM   #86
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
*A month ago*

The buzz of his phone filled his head. Why? Why? Why? Why did it take... so damn long? His vision was blurred, as he could feel more and more ichor dripping down. It was alive, he could feel it. The blood was alive. It was trying to escape him... but... he couldn't fight. Only... drift away, into sleep. And thus, clutching his phone, Ethan passed out from blood loss.

He soon wakes him, absolutely covered in black blood. The smell of iron hung in the air, mixed with something absolutely vile. He blinked, his head foggy but all he could see was nothing. It felt like he was swimming within the ichor dripping from him. A sea of blackened red mire was drowning him, dragging him down with its tentacles. Deeper... deeper... farther... farther... Into the unknowing abyss. Until he loses consciousness once again.

Solid ground. He could feel solid ground pressing against his back. A pool of writhing blood was around him, trying its best to escape him. He looked around, golden eyes aglow. He recognized this place. Yes, it was the very same clearing he had first encountered Nyarlathotep. Where he was given Ozy, the Shadow Heracross meant to watch over him by his newfound patron. Even if he had made more and more contracts since his connection with the burning pharaoh was the strongest. Until now.

The blood soon began to thin, and splatter. Waves upon waves were rushing off of him, trying their best to escape. It flew onto the trees, the skies, and deep into the ground. Trying to continue making a bloodied sea, a writhing mass. Yet, its struggles were futile. For its mistake was getting to this point, instead of staying dormant. It needed to play its role, and it had failed spectacularly.

Ethan tried to get up but felt gooey tendrils fly out of the puddle. They wrapped around his arms, further staining them red. It was... indescribably uncomfortable. That it felt every part of his body was soon about to be violated. Nothing could compare to this fear that was welling within him. Fear? He couldn't really feel emotions most of the time, it wasn't within his nature. So even this was primordial.

No, this creature needed him. To try and escape through him. Yet, when? How? He would've known if something like this was dormant within him. He would've known, right? Ever since his return from Unova, he had been tasting iron. An d as the days passed by, it would get worse and worse. Isolated incidents would soon become a regular occurrence. Even with the bloodied nose, it was like... he was leaking.

He could then feel like he was crying. Warm tears were running down his face, the fear taking control. This was nothing like when he was facing those from the great beyond. Not even when he was staring Vulhoom down, the flower of Mars, did he feel this fear. Even if questions still remained on how it got onto the moon... he shook his head. He managed to wrestle the tentacle enough to wipe away his tears at this point, only to see more red. He wasn't crying tears... this was blood.

Was this a system failure? Did Valeria's greatest homunculus turn out to be another failure? No, this wasn't that. He didn't bleed. Even with the cuts and scrapes, he got on the ranch, he had never bled. Perhaps it was his brain rewiring to think he did, but the truth was clear now. He wasn't a human. He was a construct. A construct of flesh and energy. A seed of Yggdrasil given human form, it being rewritten by Theo's DNA.

Yet, this struggle was futile. The more and more resisted, the more and more blood came from him. Everything was starting to get misty, a black fog soon hanging in the air. And the thicker the fog, the thicker the ichor. It was trying to run from it, but was still bound to his body. No matter how much it tried to break through, it couldn't. And here he was, stuck in a haze of fear. It was becoming a struggle to stay awake once again... Perhaps... if he slept... and gave in...

And then he felt a jolt of adrenaline through him. His body was squirming, screaming, trying to do anything to move. A singular world was repeatedly flashing through his head: Run. Run. RUN. HE NEEDED TO FUCKING RUN. And yet, for all of his struggles, he was stuck. He would break free from the pool of ichor, and be lashed out against. Tendrisl wrapping around him, and dragging him back in. He would crawl, digging his hands into the cold, cursed earth to only be taken back. Despite him knowing he couldn't escape, he still had to. It was the only program running.

Despite all of his struggles, he somehow ended up in his original position. On his ass, looking at the fog. Game Over. That was all he could think. Game Over. He had lost. He had lost, and no longer would be alive. This truly was the end. That if even he had lost, this world would lose all hope. At least, that's what he thought.

The mist had slowly, but surely, at this time been taking a shape. A small, blackened tapir-like shape. Yet, in his adrenaline-induced frenzy, Ethan hadn't noticed it. Not until now, at the very least. He looked at it and felt every sort of primal fear hit him. No. No no no no no no. Was this... No, it couldn't be. It shouldn't be. Yet, here it was, floating before him.

"Who... dares... wake...me...?" The words pierced his mind, threatening to shatter it immediately. He tried to respond, but all his mouth could do was pour out blood.

"You...." it then moans, and its eyes glow ruby red.

The blood around him was quivering. It was trying its best to flee at this point. It fucked up. This was its only chance to return, but in its struggles, it had woken the dreamer. And that was its fate. Its thoughts were no longer tied to Ethan's. The shard of its soul would be ripped from its promised vessel. This was game over for this plan. It was time to give up on this fragment and try again.

Ethan could only watch as the blood soon pooled together. From the surroundings, from his clothes, and from his body. Everly last drop was pooled into a singular condensed orb... Screaming and writhing. And then, at that point, a singular beam of light pierced the clearing from the sky above. He could only look up and see the full moon bearing down. That was odd... Wasn't that a week ago?

The entity soon started to formulate, and Ethan could only blink. A Munna? What was so threatening about a Munna? And then he realized it... A Pokemon that was mostly asleep. Connected with dreams. No, it was the perfect vessel for... and he felt his mind choked. No, it seems that name was forbidden.

He then watched as the Munna's eyes shown once more, and hard condensed the creature into a stone. The moonlight intensified, and the bloodied stone hardened into a shard. A silver key then was etched through, before the sleepy pig started to absorb its power. Its form soon started to contort and change, growing ever bigger. A purple haze soon started to erupt from a hole in its nose, and the soft sounds of snoring could be heard from its sleeping form.

"Wake...me...not..."

The words echoed within his mind as he awoke, staring at the ceiling of his bedroom. He looked down and saw the blood was gone. What the hell was that? No, he knew what that meant. The arrival of the Dreamer. This didn't bode well at all... He shook his head. Whatever that was, he knew not to question it. For the Dreamer had torn the shard stuck within his soul from him.

He felt his phone buzz again and looked at it. It was Lyle, just confirming if what he had sent earlier would work. Ethan just replied with a thumb-up emoji, not even reading the previous text. What concerned him was what was laying in his previously empty hand. A Dream Ball... Then that dream was real...

Waking from the dream would only lead reality into further slumber.

---

Using my four Shadow Gummis from Tier 3 225, Tier 3 260, and Tier 4 25 FC Rewards to Shadowfy my Munna. Then using my Moon Stone to evolve him into a Musharna, and placing him into a Dream Ball.
Munna, the Dream Eater Pokémon. A Psychic-type. A decidedly unintimidating species of Pokémon, what with its pink floral motif that would surely fill one particular Jr. Trainer situated just north of Lavender Town extremely happy. But Munna possess of great power that shouldn't be underestimated; power over dreams. The capacity to consume dreams, to emit Dream Mist that allows one to view the subject matter of consumed dreams, the intestinal fortitude to stomach even the gnarliest of nightmares, truly a unique quality among those in the business of dream eating. Ask any Drowzee or Hypno- the mere notion of eating a nightmare would make them queasy. But not a Munna. Perhaps this is why some of their kind hold a strong belief that the species is distantly descended from the legendary Pokémon Cresselia.

But this... this was something entirely different. A Munna turned into a vessel for another soul. Twisted, corrupted... to what point and purpose, that was your business, but it was clear enough that this one had a role, a purpose to fulfill, and in doing so, it would become... well... this. A Moon Stone to evolve it, a fitting home in the ball so blatantly modeled after the occupant. As you awaken to behold the Dream Ball in your hand, one can only hope that whatever this creature's purpose is, that it fulfills said role well, and that in doing so it makes things work out for the best for all involved. I suppose only time will tell in that regard, won't it?

Lil'twick: Munna closed the door to its heart. What have you done...
Old 11-16-2022, 05:33 PM   #87
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Casting a Silver Umbra Coin into the gloaming.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:20 PM   #88
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Casting a Silver Umbra Coin into the gloaming.
You cast your Silver Umbra, into the gloomy unknown it's going, but there's no earthly way of knowing which direction this is going. There's no knowing where you're going, or which way the winds are blowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a blowing? Several specks of light start showing, and you feel the danger's growing. In that direction you start going, as more specks of light start showing. As they arrange themselves, you're knowing, that the danger must be growing, such a frightening sight they're showing, all these specks of light a-glowing. Faster still they're going, and their numbers keep on growing. You're surrounded- they're not slowing. Such scary faces they're showing- they're all Volbeat, you're now knowing! Their unease is clearly showing, but they don't dare stop their glowing, for their leader, she's now showing. Her twisted grimace showing, her red eyes practically glowing, as right towards you she's going! No escape route seems to be showing, as all around the Volbeat are going! Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the Grizzly Reaper mowing? Yes! The danger must be growing, for the Volbeat keep on glowing! AND THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT SHOWING! ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW!

Ironthunder: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Illumise♀!
Old 11-16-2022, 06:38 PM   #89
Lil'twick
Insanity

Redeeming my 50 FC SIlver Umbra!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-16-2022, 07:11 PM   #90
Sneaze
Mrow?

Stepping through the forested area known only as the Realm of Shadows with some amount of caution, a sense that you are being watched itches at the back of your skull as you hold out your Silver Umbra. The worry is not unfounded, as blood red eyes stare at you through the darkness from all around, eager to snatch away the coin you have brought with you. After some time, the eyes begin to disperse, leaving you confronted with but a solitary pair of eyes, those of a vicious predator, staring you down from the woods. In the split second it takes you to blink, the creature rushes forward, and a sharp sting reaches your hand, causing you to drop the Silver Umbra into the foliage. But you don't have time to search for it, nor to care to the small scratches now covering your hand. No, for now the beast has found you, and lets you know that you have been chosen with a... rather small hiss. In fact, the whole of the creature is rather small, its feline form only made to look larger in size thanks to the long tail erupting behind it, spinning in an almost hypnotizing spiral as it approaches.

Lil'twick: You have found a Level 10 Male Shadow Glameow!

Old 12-12-2022, 03:00 PM   #91
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

after having housed my lileep in a shadow ball and fed him two delicious shadow gummies here, i'd like to close the door to his heart plz </3

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 12-12-2022 at 03:06 PM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 06:59 PM   #92
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
You cast your Silver Umbra, into the gloomy unknown it's going, but there's no earthly way of knowing which direction this is going. There's no knowing where you're going, or which way the winds are blowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a blowing? Several specks of light start showing, and you feel the danger's growing. In that direction you start going, as more specks of light start showing. As they arrange themselves, you're knowing, that the danger must be growing, such a frightening sight they're showing, all these specks of light a-glowing. Faster still they're going, and their numbers keep on growing. You're surrounded- they're not slowing. Such scary faces they're showing- they're all Volbeat, you're now knowing! Their unease is clearly showing, but they don't dare stop their glowing, for their leader, she's now showing. Her twisted grimace showing, her red eyes practically glowing, as right towards you she's going! No escape route seems to be showing, as all around the Volbeat are going! Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the Grizzly Reaper mowing? Yes! The danger must be growing, for the Volbeat keep on glowing! AND THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT SHOWING! ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW!

Ironthunder: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Illumise♀!
Catching, putting in a Pokeball.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:01 PM   #93
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
after having housed my lileep in a shadow ball and fed him two delicious shadow gummies here, i'd like to close the door to his heart plz </3
Shadowfication confirmed

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-10-2023, 11:30 AM   #94
Lil'twick
Insanity

Will be feeding my Mothim 4 Shadow Gummis (75, 125, 175, and 225 FC Rewards) to Shadowfy him into the ULTIMATE MOTHMAN!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-14-2023, 03:35 PM   #95
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Cashing in a Silver Umbra Coin from 50 FC reward!
KingSalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #96
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Will be feeding my Mothim 4 Shadow Gummis (75, 125, 175, and 225 FC Rewards) to Shadowfy him into the ULTIMATE MOTHMAN!
Power is a dangerous thing. Sought after by many, and to such varying degrees. Many are content to get whatever power is feasible for them to get without having to step on too many toes. But for some, their hunger for power drives them to continually strive for it, whatever the cost. And sometimes, that cost is dire indeed.

Natural access to the bizarre typeless techniques first concocted by Cipher's R&D department, super effective against most everything. Very, very tempting. An increase in power at the cost of a little defensive prowess. Not altogether unreasonable to desire so. But closing off one's heart altogether, becoming a soulless fighting machine... was that a cost anyone could bear to ask their Pokémon to pay? What would something with a closed-off heart do with this sort of power, anyway? What madness could ensue? Rampages? Wanton destruction? Attempted world domination? Well, he wouldn't be the first Bug/Flying-type Shadow Pokémon to aspire for that last one... In any case, whatever his motives, whatever his intentions, the dark deed has been done, this riskiest of roads that lead to power has begun to be traversed, and he will likely never be the same again.

The things we do to be known as the ultimate...

Lil'twick: Mothim closed the door to its heart. What have you done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
Cashing in a Silver Umbra Coin from 50 FC reward!
You enter the Realm of Shadows, your hair standing on end as you view your ominous surroundings. An aura of malevolence permeates the area, the air around you positively abuzz with the unwelcome sensation. You know not what awaits you, but you paid the toll of admission, waited as long as you did to actually gain access... what was to be gained by turning back now, right?

Nevertheless, as you proceed, you start to think that perhaps your more hesitant past self wasn't without a valid point. Your hair has not stopped standing on end. The malevolent atmosphere positively buzzes and crackles in your ears as you... wait, no, that's actual buzzing and crackling you're hearing, and as this occurs to you, you begin to realize that there might yet be another reason for your hair standing on end.

As you realize this, you look around, and there you see it, piercing red eyes fixed on you, frills out and aglow, electricity crackling all around it. An attempt to scare you off? A warning of an impending attack? A test of some sort? Alas, we may never know. But what you do know is that this creature... isn't attacking. It still regards you warily, still crackles with electricity, but it's not trying to kill you. That's gotta count for something... right? Well, in any case, it seems the next move is on you to make, so you may as well make it count.

KingSalmon: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Helioptile♂!
Old 06-06-2023, 06:51 AM   #97
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
You enter the Realm of Shadows, your hair standing on end as you view your ominous surroundings. An aura of malevolence permeates the area, the air around you positively abuzz with the unwelcome sensation. You know not what awaits you, but you paid the toll of admission, waited as long as you did to actually gain access... what was to be gained by turning back now, right?

Nevertheless, as you proceed, you start to think that perhaps your more hesitant past self wasn't without a valid point. Your hair has not stopped standing on end. The malevolent atmosphere positively buzzes and crackles in your ears as you... wait, no, that's actual buzzing and crackling you're hearing, and as this occurs to you, you begin to realize that there might yet be another reason for your hair standing on end.

As you realize this, you look around, and there you see it, piercing red eyes fixed on you, frills out and aglow, electricity crackling all around it. An attempt to scare you off? A warning of an impending attack? A test of some sort? Alas, we may never know. But what you do know is that this creature... isn't attacking. It still regards you warily, still crackles with electricity, but it's not trying to kill you. That's gotta count for something... right? Well, in any case, it seems the next move is on you to make, so you may as well make it count.

KingSalmon: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Helioptile♂!
OoC: Exposing Shadow Helioptile to this Sun Stone, evolving it into Shadow Heliolisk!

Arne's eyes widened at the sight of the creature. It was not entirely unfamiliar, the electric lizard being a Pokémon he had seen before. But this one was different, and radiates a strange aura of malice... The Heliolisk's are red, its body black and purple. Was this what the locals called a "Shadow Pokémon"?

[i]They are said to be particularly adept at fighting regular Pokemon, their Shadow attacks particularly effective against ordinary opponents. If that's the case, it'll be an invaluable partner in my journey to become the strongest Haraldson... if I can tame it, anyway."

He reached out for a PokéBall, while Gustav looked on. The Squirtle understood: that was an Electric Pokemon of unknown strength. As much as he'd like to fight, Arne would never place himself at such a disadvantage willingly.

"You're up, Sever!"

In a flash of light, the Treecko appeared, annoyed at being disturbed. But Arne's reasoning was solid - Heliolisk were incredibly fast Pokemon, so he was looking to fight speed with speed.

"Go for a Quick Att-"

But even before the order could be issued, sensing the incoming hostility, the Shadow Heliolisk suddenly dashed forward at blinding speed, delivering a Quick Attack of its own that sent Sever flying! The grass lizard attempted to get back to its feet, but quickly felt is muscles lock up - Heliolisk immediately followed up the first strike with a Thunder Wave that paralyzed Sever completely!

"This can't... Sever's completely outmatched..."

Sensing that there was only one way the battle would end, Arne hurried in recalling the Treecko. In its place, only one other option occurred to him, albeit reluctanctly.

"You're up, Hansen!"

In place of the nimble lizard, a massive rhyno took to the battlefield. The Rhyhorn was no doubt Arne's slowest Pokemon, but he desperately needed a change of strategy.

If even my fastest Pokemon can't keep up, then I have to try and tank its hits. Hansen excels at that, if nothing else...

Heliolisk, still riled at the provocation, unleashed another Thunder Wave. Despite its innate battle prowess, it remained a wild Pokemon and, untrained, it was unaware of Hansen's immunity; the electric ring simply dissipated on contacted, leaving Heliolisnk stunned and open for retaliation.

"Now! Bulldoze, run it over!"

More than happy to comply, Hansen charged ahead, slamming into the Shadow Pokemon with impressive force. The hit almost knocked it out cold, but in the only served to further enrage it. Lightning gathered around it, but its golden light suddenly turned black. Heliolisk roared and released a powerful electrical burst, but instead of vanishing like the previous attempting, the black bolt enveloped Hansen and exploded on impact, toppling the rock titan!

"That was... a Shadow move?!"

Hansen winced in pain, doing its best to regain its footing, but Heliolisk was relentless, overwhelmed by a berserker rage. Without waiting for its enemy to get back up, it unleashed a second Shadow Bolt that exploded even more violently than the first, rock fragments and other debris kicking up and covering the field in an impenetrable layer.

"Hansen! Hansen, are you alright?!"

Panic was overtaking Arne. He knew next to nothing about Shadow Pokemon. Would two direct hits from such a vile move leave any lasting repercusions? Would his Rhyhorn ever recover from this battle?

Just then, bursting upwards from the cloud of dust, a pillar of blue light indicated a small miracle. When it faded, so did the veil of smoke, and Hansen was standing once more - not on all fours, but on two powerful legs. Its horn had grown considerably, all of him had.

Hansen evolved into !

Confused and irritated, the Shadow Heliolisk charged straight toward the now even-larger foe, darkness surrounding it for a Shadow Break. But Hansen was ready this time, as was Arne.

"Alright, show 'em what you can do now! Drill Run!"

The Rhydon roared and ran straight into the oncoming Heliolisk, horn spinning violently as it gathered earth energy. The two attacks collided, resulting in a vicious shockwave; Hansen endured, its new frame allowing it to withstand the blast, but the Shadow Heliolisk was sent flying before crashing into the ground, completely unconscious.

Gustav nodded and Arne grinned. He tossed a PokéBall as quickly as he could, and much to his relief, the device snapped shut with almost no resistance.

"Hansen... that was amazing! Were you holding back all this time?"

The Rhydon simply smiled in return; he loved toying with his Trainer almost as much as Gustav. But Arne could tell how proud the rhyno was of itself, and with good reason.

"One step closer... we're getting there, everyone. We jsut have to keep working!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claiming Floki the Shadow Heliolisk, placing him into PokéBall 1 of 3.
Declaring Shadow Bolt, Shadow Break and Shadow Down as his 3 moves.
KingSalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 06:35 AM   #98
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Cashing in one Silver Umbra Coin.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:53 AM   #99
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Ironthunder: You have chanced upon a Level 10 Female Shadow Krabby

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 09:00 AM   #100
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Ironthunder: You have chanced upon a Level 10 Female Shadow Krabby
Collecting in my last Pokeball.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops