UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2022, 07:41 PM   #2276
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Dropping off my female Bewear (Bia) (1/2 for yearly breeding limit) to breed with Pippi's male Zorua (Logain). I will be keeping the egg (Trainer egg slot 2/6). I will be using Hisuian Incense in addition to Pippi's Old Spice Incense, and paying $1000 to guarantee a female baby.

Here's Bia's info:
Spoiler: show
(in Luxury Ball)
Name: Bia (AKA "Sister Bia")
Level: 100
Held item: Cleanse Tag
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Fluffy
Attacks: Bind, Tackle, Leer, Bide, Stomping Tantrum, Baby-Doll Eyes, Brutal Swing, Flail, Payback, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Thrash, Pain Split, Double Edge, Superpower, Celebrate, Toxic, Blast Burn, Force Palm, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Dark), Moonlight, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Giga Impact, Rest, Snore, Protect, Rollout, Stomp, Bulldoze
Contest Stats: +10 All
Bond: 50
Birthday: January 21st
Starter.

Thanks so much!!
Picking up Bia the Bewear and hatching this egg! (Apologies for the double-post...)
Old 05-08-2022, 05:53 PM   #2277
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Dropping off x1 Baby Egg from Bi-monthlies
Hatching please!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-08-2022, 06:00 PM   #2278
Sneaze
Mrow?

Marion Ett: You have hatched a female Hisuian Zorua!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Happiny with EM Counter!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 05-08-2022, 06:17 PM   #2279
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Dropping off a Minor Arcane Egg from Bi-Monthly Updater Rewards. Thanks!!
Hatching, please!!
Old 05-08-2022, 06:18 PM   #2280
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Dropping off 1x Enigma Egg from Bimonthlies, see you in a week~
Hatching!
Old 05-08-2022, 06:35 PM   #2281
Lil'twick
Insanity

Picking up Cameron xd.

Species: Fletchinder
Calendar Date: September 23rd
Name: Cameron
Type: Fire/Flying
Level: 20
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Bold, Brash, High energy

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Growl, Peck, Tackle, Ember, Flame Charge, Feint, Quick Attack, Agility, Flail,
Egg Move:
TM/TR/HM: Swords Dance
Move Tutor: Dual Wingbeat
Other:

Bond: 0

Dropping off Cameron the Fletchinder to breed with Sniz's Rowlet. They keep the egg.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-08-2022, 06:36 PM   #2282
Sneaze
Mrow?

Marion Ette: You have hatched a female Alolan Rattata with EM Switcheroo!

lilboocorsola: You have hatched a male Darumaka with EMs Hammer Arm and Take Down!

Old 05-08-2022, 06:38 PM   #2283
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Picking up Cameron xd.

Species: Fletchinder
Calendar Date: September 23rd
Name: Cameron
Type: Fire/Flying
Level: 20
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Bold, Brash, High energy

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Growl, Peck, Tackle, Ember, Flame Charge, Feint, Quick Attack, Agility, Flail,
Egg Move:
TM/TR/HM: Swords Dance
Move Tutor: Dual Wingbeat
Other:

Bond: 0

Dropping off Cameron the Fletchinder to breed with Sniz's Rowlet. They keep the egg.
Dropping off Masa to breed once more, she's level 20 and the rest of her stats don't matter because mother. Also using a Fizzytopian Essence. $1,000 to guarantee female.

Old 05-08-2022, 07:24 PM   #2284
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Marion Ett: You have hatched a female Hisuian Zorua!
Quote:
Marion Ette: You have hatched a female Alolan Rattata with EM Switcheroo!
I knew I smelled a rat...

Claiming both of my girls. Zorua will be named Nadia, and A-Rattata will be named Calla. Regular Pokeballs for them both.

Thanks, Sniz! <3

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!
Old 05-12-2022, 03:48 AM   #2285
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my 185 FC Rank 1 claim Enigma Egg.
Old 05-13-2022, 12:44 AM   #2286
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

Exchanging 1 egg slot fort a city street egg, qnd dropping off to incubate for 1 week
Old 05-15-2022, 02:11 PM   #2287
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Happiny with EM Counter!
Picking up this Pink blob and puttering her into a Pokeball (9/28 )

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-15-2022, 04:44 PM   #2288
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You have hatched a male Darumaka with EMs Hammer Arm and Take Down!
Picking up Lv. 1 Darumaka with EMs HAMMER ARM & TAKE DOWN in 1x Poké Ball (1 of 10).
Old 05-16-2022, 10:35 AM   #2289
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Heather: You have hatched a genderless Cryogonal!
Finally getting around to this! Naming the hatchling Bergeron, and putting them in Poke Ball 1/10. Being that they're a Cryogonal, the Ability is, of course, Levitate. Thanks much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 05-19-2022, 08:06 PM   #2290
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKWillbe View Post
Exchanging 1 egg slot fort a city street egg, qnd dropping off to incubate for 1 week
hatch please
Old 05-19-2022, 08:14 PM   #2291
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Oh, shit, that's right, I did this! Hatch, hatch, hatch, hatch, hatch!
Old 05-20-2022, 06:25 PM   #2292
Sneaze
Mrow?

AKWillbe: You have hatched a male Pawniard with EM Mean Look!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a female Applin with EM Sucker Punch!

Old 05-22-2022, 01:58 AM   #2293
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Life as one of Keith Masters's Pokémon was scarcely dull, to put it mildly. And one thing that those that Keith had caught prior to his wedding all had to adjust to, was the time distortion that suddenly made Keith and his wife ten years older, with the side effect of bringing their unborn daughter all the way to age ten in what seemed to them like seconds. Well, to most of them, anyway- one of them, Selia the Musharna, had in fact gone with them through the distortion. This was no accident, either- with the whole affair foreseen by Luna the Swoobat, certain preparations had been put into place so as to minimize risk to all involved, while allowing the Pokémon that did not go along for the ride the benefit of memories of those lost years, by way of Selia's Dream Mist. And for the most part, these memories were good experiences for the Pokémon involved, as they got to "relive" past memories of the years they seemingly skipped, watching Maribel grow up, helping Keith and Willa around the house, things of that nature.

But for one of Keith's Pokémon, the memories he received were... grim. Sirius, one of Keith's trusty Mightyena, was made aware that he hadn't made it all the way through those ten years, due to an unfortunate incident crossing a busy street one day. Once the initial shock wore off, however, Sirius became determined to live his life to the fullest, while also being easily ten times more careful around motor vehicles. Thus, when an opportunity such as this presented itself, he found that saying no was simply out of the question.

Thus it came to be that Keith and Sirius arrived at the Hatchery one fine spring morning, the former looking on and smiling as the latter peered intently out the front window, tail wagging a mile a minute. "Easy, now, boy. Hyrem'll bring her," Keith said, gently petting the Dark-type. "I know, though- it's been a long time, hasn't it? And don't forget this," he added, indicating the jar of Hisuian Incense in his hand. "Terri and Luna told me we wouldn't regret getting this involved, so I'm guessing Sneasel has a Hisuian Form," he chuckled. "I'd look it up, but frankly, I kinda want to be surprised on this," he stated. He said no more, and just kept petting the Mightyena, looking out the window alongside him as they waited for Keith's friend to bring the Mightyena's beloved.

OOC: Dropping off my male Mightyena to breed with GS's female Weavile, and leaving this Hisuian Incense with them to influence things. I keep the offspring, and am shelling out ₽1,000 to ensure aforementioned offspring is female. Sirius's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Sirius
Species: Mightyena ()
Level: 39
Type: Dark
Attacks: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Swift, Shadow Claw, Sand Attack, Ice Beam, Fire Fang, Bite, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Yawn, Sucker Punch, Odor Sleuth, Crunch, Lick, Hyper Voice, Venoshock, Strength, Rock Smash, Roar, Dig, Leer, Snarl, Headbutt, Thief, Play Rough, Hidden Power (Poison), Swagger, Assurance, Double-Edge, Hyper Beam, Protect, Double Team, Payback, Dark Pulse, Scary Face, Body Slam, Incinerate, Toxic, Retaliate, Super Fang, Counter, Dragon Pulse, Embargo, Throat Chop, Flame Charge, Volt Tackle, Taunt, Iron Tail, Psychic Fangs, Gummi Bomb (Poison), Guardian Terrain, Defensive Shield, Baddy Bad, Take Down, Laser Focus, Close Combat, Mud-Slap.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Never-Ending Nightmare, Subzero Slammer, Z-Toxic.
Evolution: >Egg House Hatching>>lv. 18>
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Intimidate
Bond: 30
Cute stat: 80
Beauty stat: 80
Tough stat: 80
Smart stat: 80
Cool stat: 80
Obtained: Egg House
Bio:
Sirius hatched from an Enigma Egg, and instantly won Keith over by excitedly licking his face, triggering the Trainer's weakness for cute puppies. Fiercely loyal, Sirius will always come to Keith's aid when he senses danger nearby, and is not afraid to take on stronger foes for the sake of his Trainer. Though initially unfailingly confident in his own instincts, he has since learned that sometimes his Trainer's instincts were worth trusting over his own. Sirius is an excellent judge in character, to the point where he can merely growl at someone, and Keith will instantly not trust that someone. Despite this, Sirius's love interest is a decidedly deceitful Dark-type- Leila the Weavile- though she seems to have genuine feelings for him, which says all the more about his being a good judge of character.
Old 05-22-2022, 03:16 AM   #2294
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
And I hereby drop off my female Weavile named Leila to finally breed with Missingno. Master's Mightyena, letting him have this egg!

Name: Leila
Species: Weavile
Level: 100
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Pressure (Attacks that hit user drain additional energy)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -SpDef, likes Spicy, hates Bitter)
Held Item: Red Card (If hit by an attack that makes physical contact, remove the Pokemon from battle)
Bond: 30
Contest Stats: Beauty 90/Cool 90/Cute 90/Smart 90/Tough 90
Current Movepool: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Feint Attack, Icy Wind, Fury Swipes, Agility, Embargo, Revenge, Assurance, Nasty Plot, Metal Claw, Hone Claws, Fling, Beat Up*, Screech, Night Slash, Slash*, Snatch, Punishment, Dark Pulse, Ice Shard, (Assist), (Avalanche), (Bite), (Counter), (Crush Claw), (Double Hit), (Fake Out), (Feint), (Foresight), (Ice Punch), (Icicle Crash), (Pursuit), (Reflect), (Spite), (Throat Chop), [Focus Punch], [Foul Play], [Fury Cutter], [Iron Tail], [Knock Off], [Laser Focus], [Lash Out], [Low Kick], [Snore], [Triple Axel], {Ice Beam}, {Blizzard}, {Brick Break}, {Aerial Ace}, {Attract}, {Sunny Day}, {False Swipe}, {Shadow Claw}, {X-Scissor}, {Poison Jab}, {Surf}, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Swords Dance}, Ice Barrier (Custom), {Dig}, {Rock Smash}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Can't Catch Me (Custom)
TMs to Learn: Calm Mind, Toxic, Hail, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Torment, Facade, Rest, Thief, Low Sweep, Round, Focus Blast, Payback, Giga Impact, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Snarl, Confide

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 05-22-2022, 08:35 AM   #2295
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Dropping off Masa to breed once more, she's level 20 and the rest of her stats don't matter because mother. Also using a Fizzytopian Essence. $1,000 to guarantee female.
Hatchy hatchy borb~

Old 05-22-2022, 08:44 AM   #2296
Lil'twick
Insanity

Sneaze: You have hatched a female Fizzytopian Rowlet!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-22-2022, 08:46 AM   #2297
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Sneaze: You have hatched a female Fizzytopian Rowlet!
Mura goes in a Premier Ball.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:06 AM   #2298
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a female Applin with EM Sucker Punch!
"Ahh, isn't this nice?" Keith smiled, looking around at his surroundings. Apple trees to his right. Apple trees to his left. And more to the point, his lovely wife, also to his left, currently holding his hand and smiling at him. This last sight is what kept Keith's attention.

"Indeed," nodded said wife, for Willa was inclined to agree with her husband. "Beautiful weather... lovely scenery... and the surrounding landscape isn't bad, either," she added with the slightest of smirks.

"No, indeed," Keith agreed, looking into his wife's eyes. "It's so nice when we get to just take a walk like this. It's interesting you picked this direction to go, too," he added. "You know, this is actually not far from where I caught that Applin I gave you all that time ago, remember?"

"All too well," Willa nodded slowly. "Applewyrm Grove, hm? I'm not surprised, the place certainly looks the part," she added, turning her head to survey her surroundings. And, Keith couldn't help but notice, she seemed to be keeping an especially keen eye on said surroundings.

"...do you want me to help you look for one?" Keith asked after several minutes.

"Hm?" Willa responded, turning back to face Keith, perhaps a bit too quickly.

Keith was giving Willa a knowing smirk. "I don't think it's a coincidence you wanted our walk to take us here," he said. "You're still looking to catch an Applin to give to me, aren't you?"

Willa gave a small sigh. "Last year on Valentine's Day, you made it clear that my intention to do so, regardless of my success or lack thereof, was the best present you could have asked for," she said. "And I am not doubting the truth of what you said. But I am not satisfied to leave it at that all the same," she said firmly. "I- oh!" she gave a soft gasp, seeing something move behind Keith. He turned to look, and sure enough, an apple on the ground appeared to be in motion. A closer look revealed eyes on the leaves, and a small green wormlike body protruding from the back.

"Oh, that's an Applin, alright," Keith nodded.

"And soon it will be yours," vowed Willa, launching an Ultra Ball. "Kricketune!" she declared.

The Ultra Ball split open, and a most musical insect materialized in front of the Applin, impeding its way forward. "Delelelele wooooooop!" she sang.

"App?!" Applin exclaimed.

Willa gestured forward. "Use Struggle Bug!" she commanded.

"PLIN!" Applin exclaimed suddenly, rushing Kricketune with unexpected ferocity, landing a powerful Sucker Punch before the Bug-type could even begin to attack! Kricketune, however, recovered and sent a pulse of red Bug energy towards Applin in retaliation, sending it rolling backwards.

"Now! Aerial Ace!" Willa ordered.

"De! Le! Le!" grunted Kricketune, charging with deft movements, before landing a decisive slash with one of her blades. Applin could not defend, and was sent flying into a tree.

Wasting no time, Willa heaved an empty Ultra Ball at the dazed Applin. "Go, Ultra Ball!" she exclaimed. The ball struck Applin, pulling the Apple Core Pokémon inside. It clattered to the ground and wobbled in place, but ultimately fell still.

"Good stuff," Keith remarked, as Willa walked over and scooped up the Ultra Ball.

Willa said nothing in response at first, walking back over to Keith. With her free hand, she took hold of Keith's right hand, and placed the Ultra Ball containing the freshly-caught Applin into it, all while making intent and loving eye contact with her husband. "One Applin," she said. "From me to the man I love, who I always will love."

Keith smiled, returning the eye contact without fail as he accepted the Ultra Ball. "If it were somehow practical to do so, I would go and catch you an Applin every day for the rest of our lives," he said. "I maintain, Willa, that you did not need to do this. At this point in our marriage, I don't think there can even be any doubt how we feel about one another. But all the same... I can't deny it, I'm very touched," he admitted, a tear coming to his eye. "I love you, Willa."

Willa gently reached up and wiped the tear away. "I love you too, Keith," she replied. The couple said nothing more for the next few moments, though that's not to say their mouths weren't busy in some capacity, and once they broke apart, they resumed their walk. "So, what will you name her?" Willa inquired.

"Hmm..." Keith murmured, pondering this. "Y'know, if I'm being honest, I think I'd like your input on this," he said.

"I... I don't know, Keith, I'm... you know good and well I have no talent for nicknames," Willa muttered. "Why do you think I don't nickname my Pokémon?"

I'm not asking you to decide for me," Keith said fairly. "I just feel like she should have a name we both agree on."

"Well, alright," Willa conceded, pondering this. "...I suppose I... well... I do like the sound of the name Amy," she ventured.

"Amy..." Keith murmured, considering the name. "Amy the Applin... hm. Y'know what... I think I like it," he said with a grin.

Willa raised an eyebrow. "You're not just humoring me, are you?" she asked, somewhat bluntly.

Keith chuckled and shook his head. "I promise you I'm not," he assured Willa. "Besides which, I have a feeling that if I were, you'd be a lot more certain of it and I'd be a lot less convincing in assuring you otherwise." The both of them were able to laugh at this statement, and so they continued on their way, hand in hand once more.

OOC: Claiming this Applin in Ultra Ball #5 of 5, naming her Amy, and declaring her Ability to be Bulletproof. Thanks, Sniz!
Old 05-31-2022, 04:47 AM   #2299
Stargazer
Pokemon Trainer

I'd like to exchange my first Breeding Slot of the year for a Cascadia Modern Egg please!
Old 06-06-2022, 12:03 PM   #2300
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Life as one of Keith Masters's Pokémon was scarcely dull, to put it mildly. And one thing that those that Keith had caught prior to his wedding all had to adjust to, was the time distortion that suddenly made Keith and his wife ten years older, with the side effect of bringing their unborn daughter all the way to age ten in what seemed to them like seconds. Well, to most of them, anyway- one of them, Selia the Musharna, had in fact gone with them through the distortion. This was no accident, either- with the whole affair foreseen by Luna the Swoobat, certain preparations had been put into place so as to minimize risk to all involved, while allowing the Pokémon that did not go along for the ride the benefit of memories of those lost years, by way of Selia's Dream Mist. And for the most part, these memories were good experiences for the Pokémon involved, as they got to "relive" past memories of the years they seemingly skipped, watching Maribel grow up, helping Keith and Willa around the house, things of that nature.

But for one of Keith's Pokémon, the memories he received were... grim. Sirius, one of Keith's trusty Mightyena, was made aware that he hadn't made it all the way through those ten years, due to an unfortunate incident crossing a busy street one day. Once the initial shock wore off, however, Sirius became determined to live his life to the fullest, while also being easily ten times more careful around motor vehicles. Thus, when an opportunity such as this presented itself, he found that saying no was simply out of the question.

Thus it came to be that Keith and Sirius arrived at the Hatchery one fine spring morning, the former looking on and smiling as the latter peered intently out the front window, tail wagging a mile a minute. "Easy, now, boy. Hyrem'll bring her," Keith said, gently petting the Dark-type. "I know, though- it's been a long time, hasn't it? And don't forget this," he added, indicating the jar of Hisuian Incense in his hand. "Terri and Luna told me we wouldn't regret getting this involved, so I'm guessing Sneasel has a Hisuian Form," he chuckled. "I'd look it up, but frankly, I kinda want to be surprised on this," he stated. He said no more, and just kept petting the Mightyena, looking out the window alongside him as they waited for Keith's friend to bring the Mightyena's beloved.

OOC: Dropping off my male Mightyena to breed with GS's female Weavile, and leaving this Hisuian Incense with them to influence things. I keep the offspring, and am shelling out ₽1,000 to ensure aforementioned offspring is female. Sirius's stats are as follows;
I knew I was forgetting something! It's Hisuian Sneasel time!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records