UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2021, 11:30 AM   #26
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
I'd like to recolor Neko, my Eevee, to have white fur with red markings on the forehead, eyes (in the top corners), lips (corners as well), tail and feet, which carries on to the eventual evolution, Espeon. Image reference, no menu sprite will be needed.

(money)
Hold up, there's a lot to consider here!

First, the red markings on the forehead and the different colored feet isn't something that typical Eevees have (for Espeons, the color at the end of the tail is also different), therefore those would be considered as birthmarks. So you'll have to put an additional $50 on top of the $100 for the coloring.

Second, you haven't mentioned the justification/reasoning behind Neko's markings and coloring!

And third and foremost... The white fur is way too close for comfort to a shiny Eevee's:

So unfortunately, I have to deny outright the recoloring. However, white is completely fine on an Espeon! So I would highly recommend that you wait out after evolution so Neko can have her white fur without worrying about looking like a shiny!
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:36 PM   #27
myahoo
Soul Badge

Buying a wooden bokken for my female Ralts, modifying both Melissa's Z-Ring and her Key Stone into necklace pendants, and setting my Aron's Aggronite into a choker.

$50 + $250 + $250 + $250 = $800 $400
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 08:25 PM   #28
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Buying a wooden bokken for my female Ralts, modifying both Melissa's Z-Ring and her Key Stone into necklace pendants, and setting my Aron's Aggronite into a choker.

$50 + $250 + $250 + $250 = $800 $400
Purchase of Ralt's wooden bokken, Aggronite Choker, and Melissa's Z-pendant and Mega Pendant confirmed!
Old 10-21-2021, 02:28 AM   #29
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

If everything on sale wasn't enough for me to finally clean up my backlog of purchases here, who even knows what would? Well, I'm here now, and that's what counts, right?

Let's start things off with a spot of future proofing. I'd like to apply the Dichromatia's Mega Keystone into her wytch's hat, effectively making it a Mega Hat. ($250)

With her old white hoodie being ruined after the couple months of wilderness survival following the events surrounding Dialga's Gate, Louise the mawile is in need of a replacement. This time she'll be getting a black hanten jacket, with the phrase "Siege of Gorge Treun" embroidered stylistically in gold on the back. She'll keep the old nametag. ($50)

In a similar vein, I'd like to order black armbands with gold embroidery (similar to the above) for Elenchos the malamar, Miapladicus the starmie, and Prolego the absol. ($150)

For the last of the black and gold series, I'd like to pick up a military captain-style hat for Sneachd the Alolan ninetales. ($50)

Spoiler: show
Pentru la Teron the smeargle's artistic specialty might be in dealings of the earth, but he has his eyes set to the stars- literally. As such, he had started dyeing his cap to be similar to his Space Ball ever since he moved into the Crystalline Cathedral, but the ambient magic in the place seems to be making the color scheme a bit more permanent. The exact reason for this change eludes everyone, but nobody's feeling the need to complain- after all, they save money on fur dyes this way!

As mentioned in the spoiler, I would like to recolor my smeargle's cap to match the Space Ball's design. I'd also like to order a sprite for him (with his Star Shades as well) if it's possible. ($100 for recolor+ $100 for spriting)

Registering that my Metagrossite has been fashioned to a silken armband while I'm here. ($250)

Thanks to the fact that the spirit that fuels the flame upon Patel the Alolan marowak's bone is different from those of his kin, the flames have a slightly different color to them. As such, I'd like to order a recolor his fire to be white with pink highlights (akin to Mega Altaria's wings), as well as a sprite to match, if possible. ($100 for recolor+ $100 for sprite)

Since she was caught in Ancient Romma, during a time before the alloy known as steel was discovered, Aurelia the honedge's blade was forged from bronze instead. As such, I'd like to have her blade(s?) recolored to the metallic brown of bronze instead of the usual silvery sheen the line is known for. I'd also like to order sprites to match, up to the doublade stage. ($100 for recolor+ $100 for spriting)

Silic's in dire need of some gear of his own, so I'm here to pick that up. First I'd like to order a new navy blue Kalos-Style Pokedex. ($100)

Next on the docket is getting a new Z-Ring- or rather, a custom Poketch that's been modified to allow Z-Crystals to be set on it as if it were a traditional Z-Ring. ($250)

Last, but certainly not least, I'd like to purchase a Mega Cane for Silic, with the key stone imbedded within the red orb at its handle. ($250)

Altogether, that should add up to... $1,950? Applying the 50% discount for this week would drop the price down to $975, the payment for which can be found here.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 04:24 PM   #30
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
If everything on sale wasn't enough for me to finally clean up my backlog of purchases here, who even knows what would? Well, I'm here now, and that's what counts, right?

Let's start things off with a spot of future proofing. I'd like to apply the Dichromatia's Mega Keystone into her wytch's hat, effectively making it a Mega Hat. ($250)

With her old white hoodie being ruined after the couple months of wilderness survival following the events surrounding Dialga's Gate, Louise the mawile is in need of a replacement. This time she'll be getting a black hanten jacket, with the phrase "Siege of Gorge Treun" embroidered stylistically in gold on the back. She'll keep the old nametag. ($50)

In a similar vein, I'd like to order black armbands with gold embroidery (similar to the above) for Elenchos the malamar, Miapladicus the starmie, and Prolego the absol. ($150)

For the last of the black and gold series, I'd like to pick up a military captain-style hat for Sneachd the Alolan ninetales. ($50)

Spoiler: show
Pentru la Teron the smeargle's artistic specialty might be in dealings of the earth, but he has his eyes set to the stars- literally. As such, he had started dyeing his cap to be similar to his Space Ball ever since he moved into the Crystalline Cathedral, but the ambient magic in the place seems to be making the color scheme a bit more permanent. The exact reason for this change eludes everyone, but nobody's feeling the need to complain- after all, they save money on fur dyes this way!

As mentioned in the spoiler, I would like to recolor my smeargle's cap to match the Space Ball's design. I'd also like to order a sprite for him (with his Star Shades as well) if it's possible. ($100 for recolor+ $100 for spriting)

Registering that my Metagrossite has been fashioned to a silken armband while I'm here. ($250)

Thanks to the fact that the spirit that fuels the flame upon Patel the Alolan marowak's bone is different from those of his kin, the flames have a slightly different color to them. As such, I'd like to order a recolor his fire to be white with pink highlights (akin to Mega Altaria's wings), as well as a sprite to match, if possible. ($100 for recolor+ $100 for sprite)

Since she was caught in Ancient Romma, during a time before the alloy known as steel was discovered, Aurelia the honedge's blade was forged from bronze instead. As such, I'd like to have her blade(s?) recolored to the metallic brown of bronze instead of the usual silvery sheen the line is known for. I'd also like to order sprites to match, up to the doublade stage. ($100 for recolor+ $100 for spriting)

Silic's in dire need of some gear of his own, so I'm here to pick that up. First I'd like to order a new navy blue Kalos-Style Pokedex. ($100)

Next on the docket is getting a new Z-Ring- or rather, a custom Poketch that's been modified to allow Z-Crystals to be set on it as if it were a traditional Z-Ring. ($250)

Last, but certainly not least, I'd like to purchase a Mega Cane for Silic, with the key stone imbedded within the red orb at its handle. ($250)

Altogether, that should add up to... $1,950? Applying the 50% discount for this week would drop the price down to $975, the payment for which can be found here.
Today's a busy day so I'll just cut to the chase and say all of the above is confirmed! [~Sprites Complete~]

Last edited by OkikuMew; 11-07-2021 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:08 AM   #31
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Okay, reapplying for this.

Recoloring my Espeon to be pure white with red feet and red tipped tail, along with forehead markings and lip markings, all to make him look like a traditional depiction of kitsune.

Espeon gained these colors due to the odd circumstances of his birth - due to his extra unstable DNA (capable of transforming into other pokemon, mimicking moves, and reflecting types) he was dubbed a Kitsune, an ancient fox-like spirit that performs tricks. Because of this, Aiko feels it only necessary for his fur to be colored as such - Neko doesn't see a problem with it either.

$150
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 09:36 AM   #32
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Okay, reapplying for this.

Recoloring my Espeon to be pure white with red feet and red tipped tail, along with forehead markings and lip markings, all to make him look like a traditional depiction of kitsune.

Espeon gained these colors due to the odd circumstances of his birth - due to his extra unstable DNA (capable of transforming into other pokemon, mimicking moves, and reflecting types) he was dubbed a Kitsune, an ancient fox-like spirit that performs tricks. Because of this, Aiko feels it only necessary for his fur to be colored as such - Neko doesn't see a problem with it either.

$150
Aiko's white fur and red markings confirmed!
Old 11-01-2021, 06:56 PM   #33
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'd like to have Lavender the Jigglypuff recolored to have a, well, a lavender body, pitch-black eyes, and dark red stains on her hands. She came to be after an epic battle against Giratina in the Distortion World resulted in one of the participants, a Slurpuff named Cotton, leaving behind traces of Sweet Veil, which, when magnified in the sheer weirdness of the Distortion World, were preventing Giratina from getting any sleep. In desperation, Giratina worked its magic, used its powers to condense every last bit of this Sweet Veil trace, and twist it- distort it, I might even go so far as to say- anything to try and make it not sleep-depriving. And... well, it worked a little too well, resulting in the birth of a positively unsettling Jigglypuff, with a color rather removed from the usual healthy pink, and eyes so dark and black that they could be mistaken for empty voids. This explains the coloration of the body and eyes. As for the stains on the hands, uh... I've been told I'm better off not knowing the story behind those, and considering Lavender's greatest ambition is apparently to eat Giratina... yeah.

So! Between the recolor and the, uh, I believe we agreed to classify them as scars, that'll be a total of 150. No sprites necessary, made my own (only for the Igglybuff and Jigglypuff stages- Lavender will never evolve into Wigglytuff, she has made this inescapably clear to us), images provided for reference;

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-01-2021 at 07:03 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 02:49 PM   #34
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master: Lavender's... lavender skin, dark eyes and, erm, hand stains, confirmed!
Old 11-08-2021, 01:33 PM   #35
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Due to his draconic ancestry I'd like to have Ormr, my Dunsparce, recolored to a combination of emerald green to replace the yellow, polished silver to replace the blue, and a fiery red-orange replacing the pale tone of the eyes/back stripes. His wings will be green to match his scales, rather than white. He's also about 1.5x the height and weight of a normal Dunsparce. No sprite is necessary.

Payment should be $200 total.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile

Last edited by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat; 11-08-2021 at 04:23 PM.
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 04:53 PM   #36
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
Due to his draconic ancestry I'd like to have Ormr, my Dunsparce, recolored to a combination of emerald green to replace the yellow, polished silver to replace the blue, and a fiery red-orange replacing the pale tone of the eyes/back stripes. His wings will be green to match his scales, rather than white. He's also about 1.5x the height and weight of a normal Dunsparce. No sprite is necessary.

Payment should be $200 total.
Ormr's draconic coloring and sizing confirmed!
Old 12-05-2021, 02:30 PM   #37
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

I'd like to purchase 1x Pink Beaded Scrunchie for my Buneary at $50, please~

lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 01:30 PM   #38
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
I'd like to purchase 1x Pink Beaded Scrunchie for my Buneary at $50, please~
Purchase of a Pink Beaded Scrunchie for Buneary confirmed!
Old 01-01-2022, 12:50 PM   #39
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Before I forget... Requesting a scarf accessory with sprite for my good boi Yuke the Spheal! Scarf will be the exact same as the one from Pokemon Go. I believe that comes out to $150.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 05:28 PM   #40
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Before I forget... Requesting a scarf accessory with sprite for my good boi Yuke the Spheal! Scarf will be the exact same as the one from Pokemon Go. I believe that comes out to $150.
Purchase of Christmas scarf for Yuke confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~]

Last edited by OkikuMew; 02-13-2022 at 05:18 PM.
Old 01-16-2022, 07:35 PM   #41
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

I'd like to have my new Furfrou trimmed into a Star Trim for $100, please!

While I'm here, I'd like to pay $100 to register (and, in my canon, I guess retcon?) my Lucario to be 1.2x the usual height and weight for his species (in both regular and Mega form, if clarification is needed, though I think this is a given). While under the ownership of my Trainer character, Jake Celeste, Lucario had gradually grown in size from Jake's influence, as the two of them trained their aura abilities. Over time, it became easier and easier for Lucario to connect with Jake. A side effect of their training together allowed Lucario to grow slightly more than most members of his species would.

Lastly, I'd like to pay one more $100 to register (and retcon to, at the latest, before my current Secret Base storyline) my Charizard to be 1.1x the usual height and weight for his species (in all forms, of course). With Jake often riding on Charizard's back for aerial transportation, Charizard grew a bit, over time, to better accommodate his Trainer.

Total: $300

Thanks!
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 04:58 PM   #42
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
I'd like to have my new Furfrou trimmed into a Star Trim for $100, please!

While I'm here, I'd like to pay $100 to register (and, in my canon, I guess retcon?) my Lucario to be 1.2x the usual height and weight for his species (in both regular and Mega form, if clarification is needed, though I think this is a given). While under the ownership of my Trainer character, Jake Celeste, Lucario had gradually grown in size from Jake's influence, as the two of them trained their aura abilities. Over time, it became easier and easier for Lucario to connect with Jake. A side effect of their training together allowed Lucario to grow slightly more than most members of his species would.

Lastly, I'd like to pay one more $100 to register (and retcon to, at the latest, before my current Secret Base storyline) my Charizard to be 1.1x the usual height and weight for his species (in all forms, of course). With Jake often riding on Charizard's back for aerial transportation, Charizard grew a bit, over time, to better accommodate his Trainer.

Total: $300

Thanks!
The following purchase and registrations has been confirmed!

Furfrou's Star Trim
Lucario's x1.2 size
Charizard's x1.1 size
Old 02-07-2022, 08:37 PM   #43
blu3shift
Cascade Badge

hey! I'd like to drop $25 on a Rotom Phone. just changing the model, even if I'll refer to the other one earlier in canon
bank post here

Last edited by blu3shift; 02-13-2022 at 07:48 PM. Reason: oops, wrong link
blu3shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 07:57 PM   #44
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3shift View Post
hey! I'd like to drop $25 on a Rotom Phone. just changing the model, even if I'll refer to the other one earlier in canon
bank post here
Purchase of Pokédex remodel to Rotom Phone confirmed!
Old 02-16-2022, 02:22 AM   #45
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'd like to recolor Pikablu the Marill to a darker shade of blue. The ears, likewise, would turn a darker shade of red to go along with this. The white belly and the orb on the end of the tail would both turn a pale blue with bits of white in there, looking as though there's a pale blue mist swirling around within. Also, I'd like to have her resized to twice the normal height for the species, going from 2'04'' to 4'08''. In the Azumarill stage, the pale blue mist look would be on the tail orb and all the white parts, including the little polka dots, and the height would go from 2'07'' to 5'02''. The weight would adjust accordingly as well- no deformity here.

The reasoning behind this? Pikablu is a Poké God, evolved from a suitable Pikachu through the use of a Mist Stone- the forerunner to modern-day Marill and Azumarill. The body is tougher in order to better contain the immense power, and as a result looks a darker shade of blue. The energy itself takes on the look of blue swirling mist, same as in the Mist Stone that induced this evolution, and is visible in various parts of the body, such as the belly and the tail. This immense power also serves to explain the increased size. Payment comes to ₽200 (plus ₽50 for the birthmark), thanks very much in advance. No sprites necessary, made my own, images below for reference;

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-06-2022 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 04:49 PM   #46
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

I would like to spend $50 on a haunted old portable radio that only tunes into one radio station

my shiny pumpasuar, Lumina, will me holding it.

Last edited by Jahotsafits; 03-06-2022 at 12:35 PM.
Jahotsafits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:10 PM   #47
Heather
Naga's Voice

So, it would appear that Clarisse's recent evolution on the distorted Springtide Isle has left her quite a bit bigger than the average Ursaring! It seemed as if she was filled with a mysterious wild might during her evolution, leaving her at 170% the normal height! All that extra muscle isn't just for show-I'm not sure if my scale is on the fritz or what, but it seems to be saying her weight's a whole 204% of the average! Until we know what's up with that, let's just call it an even 200% for the time being. Given that the height and weight percentages don't match, I do believe that incurs a little extra on the registry fee...so I think it all comes out to $150! That should be all for now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 05:26 PM   #48
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

[COLOR="Red"]Missingno. Master: Registration of Pikablu's coloring, patterns and sizing confirmed!

Jahotsafits: Purchase of a Haunted Radio confirmed! (Note though that accessories are usually assigned to a Pokémon... stating which Pokémon this Haunted Radio would be appreciated!)

Heather: Registration of Clarisse's sizing confirmed! (I can't wait to see the thread discussing about different sizing...)

Last edited by OkikuMew; 03-06-2022 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-20-2022, 07:50 PM   #49
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Catching up on my bookkeeping right now, so might as well make these accessories 100% official!

Claiming a Nun's Habit with the II insignia in the center, and a Nun's Dark Blue Dress for Bia the Bewear. These accessories were received as part of a Mystical Realm Adventure, so no payment is required.

Thanks!!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 01:29 AM   #50
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'd like to double my Impidimp's height, bringing him from 1'04'' to 2'08'', carrying over through evolution of course to result in a 5'02'' Morgrem, and eventually a 9'10'' Grimmsnarl, all with the weight adjusting accordingly- no deformity here. Impidimp was the leader of his pack, but was far less effective than he wanted to be at getting them to ease up on the mean-spirited pranks. To attempt to assist victims of his pack's pranks, he'd try to eat away their negative emotions basically entirely. In addition, he got into the habit of eating his own feelings of frustration towards the whole situation, all of which ended up helping promote healthy growth in his body. Payment: ₽100

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops