UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 10-28-2021, 09:26 AM   #76
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The onslaught the gathered Trainers waged as one didn't take the Garbodor out, but by the way they had it reeling, it was clear they had come close. "Oh, so close!" Maribel whispered as she saw the Garbodor, paralyzed, weary, yet still undeniably conscious and ready for more.

"We got it, though," Keith grinned.

"Stun Stunfisk!" Rubeus exclaimed in agreement.

"You had better be careful," Willa advised Keith. "You say you've got this, and while I don't doubt you, Garbodor has yet to attack after that onslaught..."

But Keith nodded seriously. "No, you're right," he agreed. "We'd be fools to take for granted that we'll definitely win, no victory is that certain until a Pokémon actually falls... it all depends on what Garbodor does here..." And so they watched, holding their breath, as Garbodor did indeed prepare a potent onslaught. First was the single strongest Poison move it could have unleashed at this point; Gunk Shot. This went flying right into the Vivillon, knocking it for a loop, but not knocking it out. However, Garbodor, seemingly dissatisfied with these results, kept on the Vivillon, this tine executing a super effective Max Rockfall, dropping what basically amounted to a large rectangular rock formation onto the Vivillon. All three Masterses winced simultaneously as they saw the Max Move connect, and none of them were particularly surprised to see that the move had totally knocked Vivillon out.

"...Yikes," Keith shuddered. "That's... unnerving."

"Fiiisk," agreed Rubeus, eyeing his massive opponent warily.

"Now what's it doing- Ah, I see," Willa nodded slowly, for now Garbodor was launching into a Giga Impact. This one was aimed at the Garchomp, but mercifully, the move did not knock it out. All present breathed a sigh of further relief upon realizing that that was all that the Garbodor was going to do to them for now, giving them exactly the opening they needed.

Powerful moves were ordered all around. Super effective hits. Hideously powerful attacks with the classic drawback of recoil damage- such things wouldn't matter as much at this stage of the battle. And Keith and Rubeus, much as they had wanted to play the more supportive role of healer in this bout, were more than happy to join in on this final onslaught- the only prudent thing to do now, after all, was to finish the job. Hell, the only thing Keith regretted about this, in hindsight, was that he never did get to see Garbodor's G-Max Move in action, never got to figure out what it was. Ah, well- that was always something to look into in the future. "Let's wrap this up, then, Rubeus!" Keith declared, turning his Mega Hat backwards. "Use Volt Tackle! Shut it down!"

"STUUUUUN FIIIIIIIIIISK!!!" Rubeus bellowed. flapping his fins furiously, flying towards the Gigantamax Garbodor as a potent electrical aura formed around his body. Streaking towards the literal mountain of garbage like a crackling comet of electricity. Even if it wasn't a Ground move, it was gonna hit plenty hard all the same, and it was one hell of a finishing blow!

OOC: Rubeus used Volt Tackle (120 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-31-2021 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:34 AM   #77
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Balls to it.

One more Drill Run (85 BP, high crit rate) for the road.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:41 AM   #78
myahoo
Soul Badge

And another Punishment (60 BP + (20 * 4 buffs))
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:15 AM   #79
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Let's finish it off with one last GLITZY GLOW (90 BP)! (Boosted by Twisted Spoon)
lilboocorsola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 12:56 PM   #80
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Cheering to heal Garchomp
Old 10-29-2021, 03:08 PM   #81
Connor
Flashbacker

Raid Boss Gigantamax Garbodor
★★★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Shields Up: 0
KOs: 6

Garbodor can only watch on in horror as the Raiders resurgence spells his doom. Attack after attack comes hurtling into him, and with a squelching discharge of gas the beast allows the Dynamax energy sustaining his transformation to escape. Scowling intensely, he hobbles off back into the undergrowth, a putrid slick of slime left in his wake.

For their efforts in defeating Raid Boss Garbodor, Raiders are awarded the following;

• 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
  • +5 Levels, +6 for Pokemon Lv. 60-100 (5 Rare Candies if the participating Pokemon is Lv. 100)
Old 10-29-2021, 03:22 PM   #82
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post

★★★★★

Garbodor can only watch on in horror as the Raiders resurgence spells his doom. Attack after attack comes hurtling into him, and with a squelching discharge of gas the beast allows the Dynamax energy sustaining his transformation to escape. Scowling intensely, he hobbles off back into the undergrowth, a putrid slick of slime left in his wake.

For their efforts in defeating Raid Boss Garbodor, Raiders are awarded the following;

• 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
  • +5 Levels, +6 for Pokemon Lv. 60-100 (5 Rare Candies if the participating Pokemon is Lv. 100)

Claiming rewards. Get 5 candies??? I guess ty Connor.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 02:24 PM   #83
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

★★★★★

• 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
This was it. It had to be. With Garbodor looking as worn down as it was, having taken as much damage as it had taken, how could this not be it? And to general satisfaction, this was, indeed, it. The attacks having ceased, Garbodor shrank back down to size, returning to its normal form, and hobbling away, leaving naught but a trail of slime in its wake.

"Yes!" Keith exclaimed, he and the other Trainers celebrating their victory. Willa and Maribel threw their arms around Keith, who hugged them both back eagerly. Rubeus flew over, the Normal Form Stunfisk, along with Meowth, getting in on the family hug as well.

"Dad, that was awesome," smiled Maribel.

"Heh, thanks, sweetie," Keith smiled as the family hug broke apart. "But I just... I dunno. Rubeus, I picked you for this because I figured you could help heal up the others, y'know? And we didn't get a single opportunity to do that."

"Stun Stunfisk," nodded Rubeus.

"Well, yeah, but even so," said Maribel. "We all know Rubeus is the best when it comes to helping and healing, but it was amazing to me to see him really fighting like that, too! I don't think I've ever seen Rubeus really battling with all his might like that before, it was so cool!"

"You know, our daughter makes a valid point," Willa agreed. "Rubeus is the kindest, most gentle Stunfisk I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, so getting to witness his incredible battling strength as well is always a treat. It's a role he doesn't often get to play, and he does it quite well."

"Y'know, you make good points," Keith nodded. "Like... It's not just me, either. Rubeus tends to prefer the more supporting kinds of strategies, ain't that right, Rubeus?"

"Fisk fisk," Rubeus nodded to confirm.

"But all the same," Keith continued. "Rubeus is also the kind of Pokémon who would fight fiercely to defend those he cares about," he said with a proud smile. "Speaking as one of very few to be able to witness that fateful battle at the peak of Mt. Chaos that night, let alone being the one to actually command him in that... I know for a fact that this is one Stunfisk you simply do not underestimate, especially when the stakes are at their highest. So yes- to see him showing that kind of strength, it really is something to behold, each and every time. I'm proud of you, Rubeus," he stated.

"Stun Stunfisk," Rubeus smiled back.

"All right. Now, take a rest," Keith added, withdrawing the Stunfisk, just as the Gym Leader came around to distribute rewards. They'd collect the cool stuff, and then they'd head home. It had been a long and eventful day, and as pleased as all concerned were with how everything turned out, they all also wanted very much to go home and relax now. Not only that, but Rubeus deserved a trip to the Pokémon Center after how hard he had battled today.

*Obtained 40 Watts!*

*Keith obtained a TR73 Gunk Shot!*

*Obtained the Poison Ball!*

*Obtained 3 Kebia Berries!*

*Rubeus was elevated to level 35!*

*Rubeus learned Bounce!*

Using my TR on my Blue-Striped Basculin.

*Pisces learned Gunk Shot!*
Old 10-31-2021, 02:49 PM   #84
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
  • 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
Picking up:

40 Watts
1x TR GUNK SHOT
1x Poison Ball
3x Kebia Berries
+5 Levels
(raising Lv. 35 Espeon to Lv. 40)

Thank you! Now to go wash out the taste, bleh...

lilboocorsola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 03:08 PM   #85
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Quote:

★★★★★

• 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
Claiming all, thanks!

Vivillon was 61 at sign-up so +6 levels.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:11 AM   #86
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

★★★★★

• 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
collecting these goodies.
+5 levels to Minerva the Mismagius.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 11:39 PM   #87
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
Collecting the above and Ore goes from Lv. 76 to 82.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 05:51 PM   #88
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

★★★★★

• 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries
Claiming, 5 candies since level 100.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 01:28 PM   #89
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:

★★★★★

• 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Gunk Shot
  • x1 Poison Ball
  • x3 Kebia Berries

Apparently I never claimed this, doing so now.

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League