UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 09:14 PM   #151
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Lil'twick;

With Sableye plotting a plan, It thought for a moment before coming to some conclusion, then enacted upon these plans further by using foresight.
Once it was happy with the results, Sableye started rolling the skee balls down the track, giving them a boost when needed. Landing a near-perfect score all around.
The machine dispensed 5 tokens, and an additional two for the effort put in.

Token Totals
Leo - 62
Old 09-09-2021, 09:17 AM   #152
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Iron- Your Caterpie begins by using a gummi bomb, trying to add in some sweet chewy treats before seeing them harden like rocks. Your Combee then comes in, pouring a layer of sweet honey that it gathered up on top. Lastly, your Appletun perfumes the sundae with a sweet scent, and you go to present it to a slightly different looking Munchlax then the one you saw when you came in. The Munchlax takes a bite, and seems a little discomforted by the hardened gummis, but looks to enjoy to taste of honey with the berry. You are handed 4 tokens for your effort, then 2, for a total of 6.

Iron - 8
Gathering up her tickets, Liawe chuckled to herself at the thought that she hadn't wanted to come here. Perhaps she'd been a little harsh on Caeda to start. As she left the retreat for the next area, she resolved to find a treat for her Skarmory as thanks.

Quote:
Supreme Cannonball Challenge- Put all of your style, grace, and force into making the flashiest jump and largest splash with your Pokemon’s cannonball! Remember, it’s just as much as the style as the execution!
Well, a cannonball challenge could get interesting at least. Liawe sat back, well out of splash range (or so she thought), while she tried to decide on a plan. Hope the Shuppet was flitting around in the background, no doubt scouting for some actual cannonballs to throw into the pool, but in the end decisive action came from a somewhat unlikely source: Bertha the Appletun. The chunky little dragon made its way to the pool edge, before mounting the diving board and using a Body Slam to gain maximum height, before Withdrawing and Body Slamming into the pool with all the grace of a beached Wailord, eliciting a chuckle from Hope as Liawe was proven to be extremely incorrect: She was in fact not out of splash range. Not even close.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:39 PM   #153
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Lil'twick;

With Sableye plotting a plan, It thought for a moment before coming to some conclusion, then enacted upon these plans further by using foresight.
Once it was happy with the results, Sableye started rolling the skee balls down the track, giving them a boost when needed. Landing a near-perfect score all around.
The machine dispensed 5 tokens, and an additional two for the effort put in.

Token Totals
Leo - 62

Seeing his Sableye get a perfect score, Ethan felt an immense sense of pride. It was proof he was training his squad well, even if he made some mistakes along the way. Though, everyone made mistakes. It was all about focusing on them and correcting them, instead of wallowing within. And with that said, he needed to drag someone out of their mire of self-pity.

Looking at the curled-up trainer next to him, Ethan bent down onto his knees. The trainer's Togetic and his Raichu didn't really seem to be making any progress in getting through. So, it was up to him to do so, and he had just the idea.

Making eye contact, Ethan could see lost, hazy eyes look at him. A dark gloom tinted them, an obvious sign of a deep depression. To see a mood swing this hard, well, that was incredibly rare. What happened earlier must've really affected his friend hard, because usually, he'd bounce back by now.

"You doing alright?" Ethan asked him. The Alolan trainer shook his head "no" in response.

"Well, let's go get some prizes then," Ethan stated, holding out his hand. No point in trying to console someone who didn't want it.

Feeling his hand be grasped, Ethan pulled the Alolan trainer up onto his feet. It was soft and a little bit cold. The hand was smaller than his, fingers delicate and dextrous. And yet, he couldn't let go. The hand didn't allow it.

Realizing this would probably be the best way to help out his friend, Ethan didn't try to resist. He led Leo over to the prize claim, the duo followed by their Pokemon. The unovan trainer knew that the situation was a little delicate, but it didn't really matter much to him. For once, he understood what it meant to actually be compassionate.

Arriving at the prize counter, Ethan lets Leo pick out most of the prizes. After all, it was the baker's decision to come here, and surely it would help cheer him up. With a multitude of items chosen, Ethan grabbed them and handed over the sixty-two tokens that they had earned throughout the day. While most of the items were pocketed, Leo held on tightly to the Togepi plushie. Well, he wasn't going to stop him.

Once they were done at the arcade, they headed back to their room. It was a long day in the sun, and the duo did a lot of things with their Pokemon. Lucas and William quickly fell asleep when they entered the room, while Kyle was returned to his Pokeball to prevent their new items from disappearing. The homunculus saw that Custard was doing his best to console his trainer, and left them alone.

"I'm going to shower," Ethan stated and got a small nod from Leo.

Heading into the restroom, the trainer ran the shower and began to prepare for bed. Feeling the water hit his back, he could feel his tattoos soothe beneath the lukewarm shower. This entire situation felt familiar... Like words stuck on the tip of the tongue. Something he never experienced but was nostalgic all the same.

Still, it was a long day, and a nice shower to wind down was just what the doctor ordered. Wash away the sweat and sand, and reflect on the day. Going over his strategies as he rinsed himself, Ethan figured out things that he could've done differently. Once his brainstorming was done, he got out of the shower, dried himself, and put on his sleepwear.

Opening the door, he saw Leo standing there, still a little out of it. Before he could react, he felt himself being hugged by his friend and felt the trainer's head buried into his chest. A little shocked, all he could do was hug back to comfort him.

"Thank you for today..." Leo softly murmured into Ethan's chest.

"Yeah, it wasn't a problem. I had a lot of fun, and hey ou did too, didn't you?" Ethan responded, trying to cheer up his friend. He felt Leo let go, and then look at him.

"Yeah, I did. Guess I just got crushed hard by the last event I did," the alolan awkwardly chuckled in response.

"We all make mistakes. We can't improve as trainers, or people, if we don't," the unovan stated. "Go get ready to sleep, and we'll just take the rest of this vacation to relax with our teams. We both need a break."

"Yeah, you're right. Night then!" Leo exclaimed, a little bit of his cheery confidence returning. Leo then went past him into the restroom to begin getting ready for bed.

Ethan heard the door close behind him and walked over towards his bed. Lucas was sleeping at the foot, the Raichu softly snoring. Giving his started a pet, the trainer then got into the bed and drifted off into sleep. This was all too familiar... But still, it was a fun day. And sometimes, all someone was needed was fun in the summer sun. For he knew that once this trip was over, the rest of the year would be spent training hard.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-10-2021, 01:55 PM   #154
Lil'twick
Insanity

Zorchic- Your Cutiefly begins by usings a sweet sent to attract Pokemon in towards the shot. Your Buizel then uses a bouncy bubble to get the Pokemon excited, and then uses a water sport to create more exciting shots. While good, the amount of water droplets add a small glare to most of the pictures you take. The judges hand you 4 tokens, then 2, for a total of 6 for the pictures.

Big5- Your Sableye uses its prankster abilities to create some Foresight into cutting the watamel berry. Well, it doesn't really help by both forgoing the stick and cutting the berry to shreads. Compeltely missing the point of the game, the judges hand you 1 token, then 2, for a total of 3.

Iron- Your Appletun begins by slamming its body into the diving board, trying to use it to create air. It then withdraws into its apple, before using body slam again on impact. The splash it makes is a sizable one, neting you 3 tokens, then 2, for a total of 5.

blu3 - 20
Zorchic- 60
Zelphon- 0
Iron - 13
Enigma- 12
Big- 40
Dragons- 7
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 4
mayhoo- 6

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #155
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Treasure Diving Round-Up- A variety of small baubles in the shape of Azurmarill have been placed into the reef. Have your Pokemon dive down and collect as many as they can within the time limit. It’s okay if they don’t know how to Dive, our friendly Pelliper will place them into the reef.
As they make their way out to the reef Big lets out a sigh that can only be described as nostalgic. "What's gotten into you?" Wake asks looking up at his trainer. "Just reminds me of when we met." Big replies. "Teaching you to swim, going out to that sunken ship, fighting the Dhelmise." "That's what this reminds you of? We're about to play a dang real life mario party minigame." The Marill chuckles. "I dunno!" Big says defensively. "It's just nice that when we met you were learning to swim and now you're my choice to do a swimming type of competition!" The marill grins more. "Well let me get at it then, what're the orders boss?" Big rubs his chin. "Honestly it doesn't seem terribly complicated. Just Dive down there to get the little figurines that look like you will when you grow up. Oh I bet you could use Bubble to have them float up on their own so you can spend more time searching and I'll have Tex use String Shot to reel them in."

Old 09-10-2021, 04:22 PM   #156
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Iron- Your Appletun begins by slamming its body into the diving board, trying to use it to create air. It then withdraws into its apple, before using body slam again on impact. The splash it makes is a sizable one, neting you 3 tokens, then 2, for a total of 5.

Iron - 13
Drenched and mildly irritated, Liawe towelled herself off from the splash while a chuckling Hope used her Telekinesis to pull a floundering Bertha from the pool. The Appletun seemed bashful but she'd enjoyed herself, so she got a belly rub and recalled to her Pokeball. Wandering to the bar for another drink, she wandered off to the next attraction, completely unaware that Hope was nowhere to be seen.

Quote:
VeeVee Volleyball Match -
Join Vee and Azu in a volleyball match against Machamp, Tsareena, and Pikachu! Try and work with your teammates to land the match-ending spike! This is just as much as working with your teammates as well as showing your individuality.
Arriving at the volleyball courts, Liawe took the chance to enjoy some sports. She loved sport, she could sit and watch it all day. Settling back and watching the nearest court, she saw the rather uneven teams. Tsareena, Pikachu and Machamp facing an Eevee, an Azumarill and a Shuppet. Taking a sip of the drink she grabbed at the bar, she sat back to enjoy the show.

Hope, on the other hand, had no idea what the hell was going on. These assuming fools had dragged her into their petty little game against colossal opposition and expected her to know what was happening? She was tired of these petty fools, and yet… She’d seen these ticket booths scattered around before, and so she figured she might as well try to score some tickets for Liawe before throwing her teammates in the pool. A swift bit of Telekinesis to hold the ball up for her teammates, before a blinding Dazzling Gleam to stun the opposition as she won it with a Knock Off strike to slam the ball into their turf. Then, Telekinesis again, to teach her teammates not to drag random Pokemon into their shenanigans. That ought to do it.

Last edited by Ironthunder; 09-11-2021 at 09:37 AM.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:30 AM   #157
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Waves and Pixels: Fizzy Bubbles Summer Arcade Event!

Azu Reef [Please Respond in Aquamarine]-
A coral reef just off the coast of the resort, a perfect spot to see local fish Pokemon as well as take some beautiful pictures.

Coral Reef Photo Shoot- Take a rented waterproof camera and get the perfect scenic shot! This is all about having a discerning eye, as well as quick reflexes. You never know what may show up in your shot!
Quote:
myahoo- Your Sableye begins by using its keen eye to spot any treasure. It then continues looking by using its detect, and then sweeps in with Aerial Ace to grab as many that it has spotted. Though, while accurate and fast, it isn't enough to get everything it had spotted. Swimming up with a super impressive haul, the judges award you 4 tokens, then 2, for a total of 6.

mayhoo- 6
Melissa had to snatch Ore off the edge of the boat when the judges called time or her Sableye was going to end up back in the water to grab the rest of the treasures anyway. Ore squirmed for several more moments before he subsided, crossing his arms and sulking as he hung from her grip.

"You already knew they weren't real treasures," she told him, accepting their 6 tokens with her free hand and absently thanking the judges for them.

Ore chittered at her and she rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure you would've had to return them anyway."

Ore sighed as Wildfire snickered at him before the Sableye chittered a question.

"I figure we might as well do the other event in this area before we head back to shore." Melissa shrugged. "Since we're already here and all."

"Quil cyndaquil cynda," Wildfire grumbled quietly into her shoulder.

Melissa huffed a laugh. "And so we don't have to come back later," she agreed.

Ore considered that for a moment and then nodded before returning himself; now that the treasure hunting part was over, he clearly couldn't be bothered to hang around while the sun was still high.

Melissa spent the next few minutes going through her Pokédex, discussing things with her starter as they tossed ideas back and forth on how best to approach the reef photo shoot. Eventually, they settled on a trio of moves and Melissa got to her feet to put it into action.

She tossed a trio of Pokéballs into the air, calling out her Finneon, Swablu, and Chinchou before leaning against the boat's railing. "Alright, guys. We're trying to take some pretty photos, so Stream, if you could Attract some of the wild reef Pokémon?" Stream swum a figure-eight in agreement.

Melissa grinned. "Cool. Cirrus, let's make this Sunny Day even sunnier." Cirrus chirped and nodded.

Melissa then turned to her last Pokémon. "And Signal, once we've got a good amount Pokémon in the same area, go ahead and use Dazzling Gleam and we'll take a picture." Signal nodded and his lures blinked his agreement.

"Alright, let's go, guys!"
Old 09-11-2021, 03:11 AM   #158
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

With all of the chaos happening in Fizzytopia over the past year, especially with the encroaching threat of Shadow Arceus, the New Fizz Entertainment Co. has decided that the populace has needed a much-needed respite. And nothing is more of a respite than a summer vacation at the beach! Emerald ocean, blue skies, and the sandy beach... Nothing could be more fun than a day in the sun. Of course, not everyone is so inclined to spend a day at the beach. So, a brand new resort paradise has been built on the western coast of Fizzytopia!

And this, the AzuVee Arcade Summer Resort was born. Overlooking a pristine patch of the Fizzific, this resort was designed with all ages in mind. With 10 impressive stories, all filled with luxury rooms and highly trained staff, this is the ultimate experience for both trainers and families to enjoy their summer vacation. And to celebrate the grand opening, a special event is being held with all sorts of prizes!

Multiple facilities have been constructed in order to allow participating trainers to get AzuVee Arcade Tokens! As they accumulate tokens, they’ll be able to spend them on a specially curated prize shop featuring some brand new items, as well as harder-to-get commodities! How the resort has managed to procure all of this? Who knows! But that’s not what is important here. What’s important here is enjoying your time here and having as much fun as possible! And with that out of the way, let’s display the various activities!

Crystal Sands Beach[Please Respond in SeaShell]-
Brilliant white sand bordering the beautiful Fizzific. If you’re here to swim in the waves, bask in the sun, or partake in some activities there is something for everyone!

Watamel Berry Splitting-
Don a white blindfold and a smooth wooden stick, and try to cleanly cut the Watamel Berry in half! This is all about focus and precision, with one misstep causing you to be splattered with berry!
A Watamel Berry sits upon the sand, wondering why it had been taken away from its companions to be all alone in this sweltering heat. And where the others who were taken away before, if they aren't here? At least, that's probably what it would be thinking about if it had the ability to do so. Shame most Berries can't really do that thinking thing.

Its fate was pretty well-known around these parts of the resort, as many of its kin had already met the same (or worse!) grizzly end, rent apart by vicious swings of an increasingly-less-polished pole. This time, said pole was in the confident, two-clawed arms of Trystine the vespiquen. Simply splitting the strange fruit in half would likely be a simple task normally, but since she had to be blindfolded for the even to qualify, it'd take a bit more than precise force to do the job.

It's a good thing, then, that finding the precise location of things came naturally to a queen bee. 'Go, my subjects, and mark a trail to the sweet fruit with Our scent to Defend Our honor! Thus I do Order!' With the target's precise location narrowed down, the Beehive Pokemon was free to Focus her mind to a Laser-like degree and swing out with a swift Slash at the thing's top.

A singular thought passed through her mind as she set her plan in motion, blissfully unaware of the event flag it could potntially be setting: 'Surely this meager foe wouldn't be able to withstand such a blow?'
Old 09-11-2021, 07:46 PM   #159
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Join Vee and Azu in a volleyball match against Machamp, Tsareena, and Pikachu! Try and work with your teammates to land the match-ending spike! This is just as much as working with your teammates as well as showing your individuality.
----
Surprised by the spectacle of a small Cutiefly chugging that much at a bar Rylie lets the little guy "dance" his heart out before recalling him with a smile "Alright friend, think it's time you've slept some of that off."

With an embarrassed but happy look on his face, Rylie looks to the judges and is relieved that they seemed to actually enjoy his Cutiefly's antics and gratefully accepting the tickets from them before heading out of the establishment.

Wondering what to do next Rylie decides it might be a relaxing change of pace to head for the beach and enjoy the more natural beauty of the area. Upon arriving however he quickly notices that there is quite the spectacle unfolding on the sands of Fizzytopia, a volley tournament!

Pumped up by the sight of all of the pokemon having fun together Rylie makes his way over to the court along with a sizable amount of his squad including Naula, R.E.S.C.U.E & Gramps.

Acknowledging the trio of Eevee, Falinks squad, and Drampa his would-be opponents begin the game with a powerful serve!

R.E.S.C.U.E split up and Protect our side of the court, Naula give Gramps a Helping Hand with those Body Slam serves!

Old 09-11-2021, 08:23 PM   #160
Lil'twick
Insanity

Big5- Your Marill begins by diving beneath the waves, using the extra time to search for treasure. It trie to use its bubbles to float them to the surface, but a lot of them end up either being nabbed hat way or broken to float back down, leaving your Chargabug to only be able to String Shot up a scant amount. Withbarely enough to qualify for a prize, the judges hand you 1 token, then 2, for a total of 3 tokens.

Iron- Your Shuppet begins by using Telekinesis to stop the traction of the ball and hold it up for its teammates. It then uses its Dazzling Gleam to try and blind the opponents, the blinding light also doing massive damage to one of them and a good amount to the other two. Its not even able to Knock Off the ball before its dragged off the court, disqualified for harming the opposing team. You are given 1 token, then 2, for a total of 3 tokens.

myahoo Your Finneon begins by using its attract to pull in Pokemon from the reef, while your Swablu uses its Sunny Day to make it even brighter out. Your Chinchou then Dazzling Gleams when the photo is taken, causing what would be nice photos to bee too saturated with light and not turn out nearly as well. For at least still being able to make out the contents, the judges hand you 3 tokens, then 2, for a total of 5.

Median Dia- Your Vespiquen begins by ordering its inner bees to defend the berry, leaving a scent for it to mark and steadying its body. It then uses its laser focus to think only of the mark, and slashes down at the berry, perfectly splitting it in two. Impressed, the judges hand you 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

Zelphy- Your Pokemon manage to somehow make their ways onto the court while Azu and Vee take a break, and begin playing in their stead. Your Falinks begin by setting up a protective formation around the court, each one ready to serve back when needed. Your own Eevee then gives your Drampa a Helping Hand, passing the ball at an opportune time. This allows your Drampa to get the perfect angle to use its body to slam the ball into the opposing court, your tam overwhelming the opponent. Impressed by your team's stand in, and co-ordination (and being reassured that Falinks was indeed legal), you are handed 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

blu3 - 20
Zelphon- 7
Iron - 16
Enigma- 12
Big- 43
Dragons- 7
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 8
myahoo- 11

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-11-2021, 08:34 PM   #161
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Coral Reef Photo Shoot- Take a rented waterproof camera and get the perfect scenic shot! This is all about having a discerning eye, as well as quick reflexes. You never know what may show up in your shot!
------
Having had a blast at the volleyball tournament Rylie and company accept their tickets from the judges before making for a quieter section of the beach and sitting down on the nice warm sands until the sun starts to set.

Looking over the glistening waters Rylie notices a truly beautiful sight, a sprawling coral reef showing through the clear blue ocean before him.

Moved by the beauty of the reef Rylie goes through his bag and attempts to find a camera to take a souvenir photo only to realize that even if he did have one it definitely wouldn't survive taking pictures out on the water.

Noticing her trainer's shifting mood Naula looks around frantically in an effort to find some way of helping him before she notices a bunch of tourists walking away from a Corsola themed camera stall with what appeared to be some rentals.

Overjoyed to have found something Naula quickly makes her way over to Rylie and tugs on one of his pant legs to catch his attention before leading him over to the stall where he joyfully purchases a rental.

Floating over aboard his Drampa Rylie begins taking a variety of photos before settling on what he believes to be the perfect shot.

Pecha used Foresight to set up the shot! Naula gives Rylie a Helping Hand! Naula and her friends Celebrate their time together.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:43 PM   #162
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
As the sun starts to set on the event Big fiddles with the camera given to them to adjust for the changing light. "Oh don't bother, I don't show up on film anyway." The zubat sat on his shoulder says with a laugh. "We aren't taking pictures of you. Self centered much Alucard?" Big replies as he concentrates on the task at hand. "You must be worn out from today because you know that doesn't make grammatical sense." Alucard retorts quickly. "Shut up, we can't all be undead shadow monsters." Big replies "There. I'll point and shoot, you provide the lookout and reflexes." "You wanna get more specific on that smart stuff?" Alucards asks. "Well my thought process is that if anything pops up your Inner Focus will give you the reaction time needed, you can use Supersonic to echolocate anything that might be ahead and use Shadow Mist to slow anything too quick down that I can snap it." Alucard flutters over to the other shoulder. "Well I've definitely heard worse plans at least."

Old 09-11-2021, 09:07 PM   #163
Lil'twick
Insanity

Zelphy- Your Sentret begins by usings it Foresight to track down the best location for the shoot, and your Eevee gives you a Helping Hand in stabilizing your shot. It then begins to Celebrate with the rest of your team, the streamers and confetti showing a joyous shot after a hard day of work. The judges enjoy the photos, though feel it is lacking some more natural elements. You are handed 4 tokens, then 2, for a total of 6.

Big5- Your Zubat begins by using its own inner focus to try and find the best shots. It uses its Supersonic to try and locate Pokemon, but it ends up with a lot of them looking confused, and it then uses its shadow mist to slow them down for the photo. These photos would be great... if you were doing a tropical horror movie. The judges, on the other hand, aren't fans of the doom and gloom despite the well done shots, and hand you 3 tokens, then 2, for a total of 5 for the skill alone.

blu3 - 20
Zelphon- 13
Iron - 16
Enigma- 12
Big- 48
Dragons- 7
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 8
myahoo- 11

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-11-2021, 09:07 PM   #164
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

A coral reef just off the coast of the resort, a perfect spot to see local fish Pokemon as well as take some beautiful pictures.

Treasure Diving Round-Up- A variety of small baubles in the shape of Azurmarill have been placed into the reef. Have your Pokemon dive down and collect as many as they can within the time limit. It’s okay if they don’t know how to Dive, our friendly Pelliper will place them into the reef.
After the embarrassment at the photoshoot, Chinchou decided that her starmie partner was probably a little too unreliable for anything other than maybe party planning and ditched them, looking to see if anyone had any brighter ideas for handling the other event at the reef. It took a while for her to find anyone familiar, though- seems like most of the other pokemon were more interested in other parts of the resort.

Who she did find was quite possibly the largest creature she had ever seen- a truly massive spider she had only seen from a distance before. He was a little intimidating up close, but she had no one else to turn to, so she approached him anyway. 'Yo, big fella! Lookin' for some help with the Treasure Hunt?'

'O-oh, hello! Yeah, I am,' Bell replied, a little sheepishly because of the sudden company. 'I was hoping to find something for Momma, but I'm hit a bit of a snag with my plan.'

Chinchou's antenae perked up a bit- so this one had a skeleton of a plan already! That made things easier. 'What are you thinking so far?'

'I was thing to cast a Sticky Web as a net to collect stuff as I passed through, with some quick String Shots to grab stuff outside of its reach.' The araquanid sighed. 'Shame neither Nadie or Amity came here. They're Supersonic radar-like abilities would've helped with actually finding stuff to grab in the first place.'

Those were the names of... Sky's swoobats, right? They didn't seem like they'd be able to help much when their targets were underwater. 'Well, you're in luck then! I happen to know Supersonic as well, and am I bit more familiar with the world beneath the waves than they would be! What say you and I team up for this one?'

'Really? That'd be great!' Bell looked as excited as his face could reasonably allow. 'Let's go find a promising spot, then!'
Old 09-11-2021, 11:27 PM   #165
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Enigma- Your Alakazam begins by calming its mind, ready to focus on the game ahead of it. It begins to roll the balls down the track, using its own kinesis to correct errors by bending the air around the balls. It further uses its psychic abilities to further correct errors. This allows it to perfectly get in all 5 balls, and the machine lights up. The machine pews out 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

Enigma- 12
Quote:

Krelia pumped her hands up in the air and then excitedly hugged her newer partner Alakazam, the latter of whom seemed to be flustered to receive such close contact from their new trainer. "You did amazing Cerebral! Thank you So MUCH!" Krelia told the alakazam, and then started to talk about getting the Alakazam a treat from the restaurant when they make their way over.

Celyn supposed it was their turn to partake in at least some activities, but would much rather do so at the reef, which back home was akin to second nature for her to thrive in.
Once at the edge of the reef, Celyn got in the water after listening to the instructions of the attendants and pulled out a pokeball, releasing a Chinchou.
"Illume, Let us have a fun time today Okay? We're going to go on a treasure hunt, and here's how we are going to do it.
First up I want you to scout the area out by using Supersonic to find any treasures, Then I want you to encase them in a large buoyant Bubble, as best as you can"

Tetia the Stantler was then called out as well. "You are gonna help too Tetia, I want you to use your Psychic to pull in all of Illume's Bubbles he finds alright?"

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 09-12-2021, 06:53 AM   #166
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Iron- Your Shuppet begins by using Telekinesis to stop the traction of the ball and hold it up for its teammates. It then uses its Dazzling Gleam to try and blind the opponents, the blinding light also doing massive damage to one of them and a good amount to the other two. Its not even able to Knock Off the ball before its dragged off the court, disqualified for harming the opposing team. You are given 1 token, then 2, for a total of 3 tokens.

Iron - 16
Watching the match, Liawe realised that Hope was on the field and took the cue to leave before the Shuppet got charges pressed. True to form,the Shuppet reappeared bashfully next to her, before being recalled and sent home before she got them all banned.

Quote:
Alolan Hula Dance- Grab a complimentary drink of choice and then dance away with the Alolan Hula! Remember, it’s all about the spirit of Alola and keeping the guest entertained! Surely, some traditional Alolan dance moves will help.
Arriving at the dancing grounds, Liawe's attention was drawn by one of her oldest allies, Kaitlyn, who seemed to be trying to mimic the other dancers. Having recently evolved, Kaitlyn and Anna were both still getting used their new forms and moves, and the Lilligant seemed keen to try out her array of dancing techniques on a new stage, even though she stumbled and fell once she realised Liawe was watching. Laughing, Liawe helped the bashful Lilligant up, before pointing her to the stage. She clearly was struggling to adapt to her newfound size, not to mention the additional limbs. Anna floated over to provide some moral support, which perked the Lilligant up somewhat at the least, and eventually she mustered the courage to step forwards and perform her little routine.

As Kaitlyn stepped up to make her performance, Liawe grabbed herself a smoothie to enjoy the show. She knew the routine, and she was confident that Kaitlyn would overcome her nerves and pull it off, as the Lilligant began with a Quiver Dance to bring the tempo up, before flying into a Petal Dance to spread the Alolan flowery goodness around the stage and spectators, before flinging a Petal Blizzard skywards to celebrate the finale.
Old 09-12-2021, 02:11 PM   #167
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

Brilliant white sand bordering the beautiful Fizzific. If you’re here to swim in the waves, bask in the sun, or partake in some activities there is something for everyone!

Watamel Berry Splitting-
Don a white blindfold and a smooth wooden stick, and try to cleanly cut the Watamel Berry in half! This is all about focus and precision, with one misstep causing you to be splattered with berry!
Quote:
myahoo Your Finneon begins by using its attract to pull in Pokemon from the reef, while your Swablu uses its Sunny Day to make it even brighter out. Your Chinchou then Dazzling Gleams when the photo is taken, causing what would be nice photos to bee too saturated with light and not turn out nearly as well. For at least still being able to make out the contents, the judges hand you 3 tokens, then 2, for a total of 5.

myahoo- 11
Melissa grimaced when she saw the photo. "Oof. Went a little overboard, it looks like." She offered the picture to her Pokémon so they could see for themselves. Cirrus tilted his head, while Stream shrugged and Signal drooped.

"Hey, you couldn't have known," Melissa told Signal, as she offered Cirrus his Pokéball. "And we still got a decent number of tokens, so it's all good."

Stream nudged the Chinchou, who sighed and nodded. The pair then returned themselves as the boat turned back to shore.

---

Melissa trekked across the sand towards where the Watamel Berry Splitting event was set up, Wildfire back on her shoulder now that they weren't on the dubious stability of the water.

"We probably need someone with some kind of blade or cutting move," Melissa mused, trying to plan aloud.

"Cyndaquil cynda," Wildfire added.

She nodded. "And probably something else to help with the focusing."

They thought for a moment as they came up on where the event was set up and Melissa couldn't help laughing when she spotted the wooden stick. "Welp. Guess we know who's doing this one."

"Quil cyndaquil quil quil," Wildfire agreed wryly.

Melissa unhooked a Pokéball from her belt and tossed it, Tempest materializing with a blink. The Ralts glanced around and tilted her head curiously at Melissa.

The trainer pointed a thumb at the event. "We figured you'd prefer to be the one doing this one, seeing as it's...y'know."

Tempest grinned and nodded, handing her own wooden sword over for safekeeping before blinking expectantly up at Melissa.

"Keep your Mind Calm and use your Telepathy to figure out where the Berry is, then use Psycho Cut to split it in half."

Tempest considered that, nodded again, and then trotted off to get a wooden stick from the event organizer.
Old 09-12-2021, 07:06 PM   #168
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Zorchic- Your Cutiefly begins by usings a sweet sent to attract Pokemon in towards the shot. Your Buizel then uses a bouncy bubble to get the Pokemon excited, and then uses a water sport to create more exciting shots. While good, the amount of water droplets add a small glare to most of the pictures you take. The judges hand you 4 tokens, then 2, for a total of 6 for the pictures.

Zorchic- 60
”Alright, that should be plenty!” Jake exclaimed after a minute or two, lowering the camera from his eyes and briefly flipping through the pictures he had taken. “Well done, Cutiefly and Buizel! Now let’s show our photos to the judges, shall we?” He waved his Pokémon over as he jogged toward the judges to get his pictures rated.

When the Bee Fly Pokémon and the Sea Weasel Pokémon had caught up to Jake, he was in the process of showing the judges each of his photos. After they had seen the last one, the judges conversed among themselves quietly, before turning to the young Aura Guardian and handing him six tokens for his and his Pokémon’s efforts. Jake immediately guessed the reason for falling short of a full score.

“The water at the scene made a glare in the photos,” the Trainer later explained to Cutiefly and Buizel, “so they weren’t as clear as they could have been. No matter about the specifics, though,” he quickly added. “I’m proud of you two and how much effort you put into making the pictures appealing. I can’t say thanks enough, really—excellent, excellent job on this photo shoot and on making the Nanab ice cream sundae. If you get a chance, please tell the others that I can’t thank them enough for how they helped me in these events, too. It goes for everyone.”

The two Pokémon nodded in understanding, and after a moment of deliberation, turned and high-fived one another. Jake smiled at this. His smile was only going to get wider, as a light blue glow appeared and enveloped the hovering Bug and Fairy-type while he pulled back his “hand”.

Upon seeing the photos that were taken of him, Buizel, and the wild Pokémon, Cutiefly had realized just how much water had been in the area, and just how much water he had braved in spite of his species’ aversion to it. The fact was only emphasized when his Trainer mentioned the glare in the photos of said water. Surprised at what he could achieve for such a tiny Pokémon when he put his mind to a task, the Bee Fly had felt that the time was right to evolve to a form that could—and would—help him reach greater heights.
(...Pun unintended.)

Thus, as the shapeshifting glow subsided, in the Cutiefly’s place now hovered a , who had used the energy of evolution to dry himself of the water soaked in his hair fibers.

The Aura Guardian took his Pokédex out from his pocket, hands trembling with excitement as he fumbled to scan his newly evolved Pokémon.

Ribombee, the Bee Fly Pokémon and the evolved form of Cutiefly. A Bug and Fairy-type. It makes pollen puffs from pollen and nectar. The puffs’ effects depend on the type of ingredients and how much of each one is used.

Jake nodded, the smile on his face growing no smaller after reading the Pokédex entry. “Ribombee, I see. Really nice evolution; congratulations! The pollen puffs that this Pokédex entry is referring to are products of your new move Pollen Puff, is that right?”

Ribombee nodded. “Exactly.

“And it seems your aura abilities have improved, too!” the Trainer added.

I’ll say!” Buizel agreed. “We’ve got to show the others that you evolved, Ribombee! But, uh,” he whispered, “is it certain now that they won’t mistake you for a female? Lucario won’t, but you do seem a bit more feminine in your new form, you know?

The Bug/Fairy-type changed expressions in an instant, as the Water-type took that as a cue to run off. “What? They’re our own teammates!” the Bee Fly replied with a tinge of playfulness. He took off after the Sea Weasel. “Come back here, you!

The Aura Guardian chuckled and let his Pokémon chase each other around the beach for a few moments, before jogging inland toward the main resort building. “Come on, guys!” Jake waved Ribombee and Buizel over. “Let’s go and cash in the tokens we earned for prizes! After that, we’re free to relax and unwind, or just head home if you wish. How does that sound?”

I’m in! Wait for me!” Buizel chimed in, scampering over to his Trainer as the three made their way to the prize counter.

Quote:
What? Cutiefly is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Cutiefly evolved into Ribombee!

Ribombee learned Pollen Puff!

Ribombee learned Covet!
(OOC: Using my TR Aura Sphere on my newly evolved Ribombee.

Ribombee learned TR Aura Sphere!

To end my (character’s) stay at the AzuVee Arcade Summer Resort, giving thanks to everyone who worked on this event and made it possible! Thank you Lit for updating everyone and keeping the event moving! I enjoyed it thoroughly. )
Old 09-13-2021, 05:24 PM   #169
blu3shift
Cascade Badge

((quick wrap-up post for the sake of tying up all the loose ends that the event left me with. time to figure out what to do with all these tokens lmao))

Elijah sprawled out on the bed in exhaustion, having thoroughly tired himself out from the day's events. The cover of the night sky out the hotel room window only further exaggerated his mood—practically on the edge of sleep, only keeping himself awake just to tie up the day's loose ends. His Pokémon felt the opposite way, however—Thorn was alert, lending to her nocturnal nature; meanwhile Epoch sailed around the hotel room, only bound by its gray walls.

"Okay, scratch the vacation," Elijah sighed. "We're going back to New Fizz tomorrow. Maybe get myself a coffee or something. But, hey... these tokens aren't gonna spend themselves. You want one last hurrah?"

The room exploded into a mild cacophony of rustling leaves and erratic beeping as Elijah sat up. Maybe this vacation wasn't going to entirely be a bust.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:40 AM   #170
Lil'twick
Insanity

Med- Your Araquanid begins by using its Sticky Web and String Shot to grab and amass treasures, the line's waterproof webs proving advantageous. Your Chinchou is able to use its Supersonic to help in finding items, pointing the Araquanid in directions while allowing it to avoid confused Pokemon. The teamwork proves to be extremely advantageous, and you get a massive haul for the judges. Extremely impressed, you are handed 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

Enigma- Your Chinchou begins by using its Supersonic to try and locate treasures. It finds a good amount, but also creates some hazards by confusing Pokemon in the way. It then uses its bubbles to try and float them up to the surface, but only a few treasures it bubbles up actually make it. Your Stantler then uses Psychic to secure the small haul that floats up, and the judges seem a little disappointed. This nets you 2 tokens, then 2, for a total of 4.

Ironthunder- Your Lilligant begins by using it graceful, quivering movements to start its dance. With its keen mental and speed boosts, it performs a petal dance that draws in the crowds, before finishing her dance with a petal blizzard, dissapearing beneath before emerging with a final bow. The crowd goes wild, and the judges hand you 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

myahoo- Your Ralts begins by calming its mind, trying to keep focus before using is telepathy to find and raise the berry in front of it. It then slashes down at it with a psycho cut, cutting the melon in half. While the mental fortitude was there, the physical slash wasn't as honed, causing the melon to fall out slightly, earning you 4 tokens, then 2 for a total of 6.

Iron - 23
Enigma- 16
Dragons- 7
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 9
myahoo- 17

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-14-2021, 09:56 AM   #171
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

Sand flew out into the air as the players skid to a halt, responding to the referee's confirmation that a point was scored. The game was officially tied up, with the next serve declaring the game's victor.

'I ain't doing half-bad for a scrub surrounded by professionals,' Louise said half-jokingly in attempt to ease the tension somewhat. 'We're going to need some bold action to seal this deal, though. What are you guys thinking here?'

A quick strategy huddle gave the mawile a pretty solid idea of how to handle this final back-and-forth with the enemy team. Apparently it was this team's custom to let the visitor try for the winning blow, which meant that the opponents would likely be on their guard whenever the ball was headed her way. Fortunately, her kinda excelled in trickery, so keeping them on their toes likely wouldn't be too hard to do. A Feint Attack to pass the ball to Azu ought to do just nicely there.

It was only natural that the enemy would be trying for their own big plays, so they'd need to counteract that. It seemed that they were liable to aim that spike in Vee's direction- their small stature made them less likely to be able to keep the ball off the ground, at least in theory- so it was decided that the Deceiver Pokemon would quickly pop an Ally Switch to intercept it... and return the package back to sender with a full-power Pika Papow!

With everyone's roles set in stone, the players all returned to the net for one final push for victory. 'Alright team, let's show them what we've truly got!'
Old 09-14-2021, 10:30 AM   #172
Lil'twick
Insanity

Med- Your Mawil begins by using its Feint Attack to try and bass the volleyball over to tis allies. It then waits to use its Ally Switch to swap with Vee at the opportune time, quickly intercepting a spike and returning it in turn with a Pika Papow. While this doesn't end the game with a spike, it does allow your team to win. With the great teamwork, you are handed 4 tokens, then 2, for a total of 6.

Iron - 23
Enigma- 16
Dragons- 7
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 12
myahoo- 17

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-14-2021, 10:32 AM   #173
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Ironthunder- Your Lilligant begins by using it graceful, quivering movements to start its dance. With its keen mental and speed boosts, it performs a petal dance that draws in the crowds, before finishing her dance with a petal blizzard, dissapearing beneath before emerging with a final bow. The crowd goes wild, and the judges hand you 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

Iron - 23
Collecting her tickets, Liawe and Anna met Kaitlyn as she came off the stage, still shaking with nerves from her performance. Clearly she hadn't expected to do as well as she had, and needed a moment to calm down. Passing Kaitlyn a drink and some treats for the excellent performance, the trio moved on to the next attraction.

Quote:
As Liawe arrived at the coral reef, camera in hand, her old problems roused their murky heads again. No matter the attempted angle, she just couldn’t seem to make it click. There were some nice shots in there, mostly of Anna splashing around, but nothing seemed to really click. Sensing her trainer’s frustration, the Whimsicott decided to take matters into her own hands, calling out a Sunny Day to clear away the clouds, before trying to Charm some local wildlife to the surface, before attempting to finish the shot with a Grassy Glide along the waves to mimic surfing.
Old 09-14-2021, 10:37 AM   #174
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

AzuVee Arcade [Please reply in MediumPurple]-
A sprawling arcade filled to the brim with all the latest arcade machines! Test your luck, and your skill, here blasting away in order to reach a high score! Area Attractions:

Cleffa’s Space Foes- A classic arcade game given new life! Control Cleffa, and through the creative use of your Pokemon’s moves, help it reach the final boss Deoxys and save the galaxy!
'Wohoho, check out these customization options!' A wide smile spread across Toxtricity's face as he did an initial scan over the many, many choices lined up before him. This game was absurd! He didn't have much time to mess around, though, so he decided to stick with a build made of techniques he was already familiar with IRL. 'Let's see here...'

Quote:
Shot Type: Your trusty primary weapon for this mission; blast away anything that tries to keep you away from your target!

>Standard-Issue Magnet Bombs: A somewhat slow shot type with both homing and splash damage properties; ideal for clearing the way while focusing on staying out of enemy attacks' way!
He had briefly considered using a faster electrical attack, but he just couldn't resist the idea peppering his foes with explosions! That was an easy choice, though. The next category was a bit... wider in scope.

Quote:
Secondary Equipment: Anything from a second (weaker) Shot Type, an active power-up, or a passive ability, these pieces of gear are sure to keep you on your feet!

>Extrastellar Technician: Extra time tampering with your Shot Type before the mission has updated its specs, increasing its firepower! It pays to keep your up to date!
The last pick was surprisingly easy- he hadn't expected the move to even be option, but since it was, he'd be foolish not to use on his only valid run for the event! Practically cackling with glee, he submitted his last decision.

Quote:
Bomb: A limited use, but immensely powerful technique that's sure to turn the tide of battle in your favor!

>G-Max Stun Shock: Borrow the power of Toxic-City, the most popular grunge band in the Oort Cloud, to smash your foes aside! Somewhat short-range, but leaves survivors with a nasty surprise!
'Alright, time to see how well this works out. Bring it on, Deoxys!'

Last edited by Median Dia; 09-14-2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-14-2021, 11:11 AM   #175
Lil'twick
Insanity

Iron- Your Whimsicott begins by using its Sunny Day to bring in clear skies and harsh sunlight. It then uses its Charm to attract in Pokemon for the shot, before using a Grassy Glide to try and surf along the waves. While the shot is dynamic, it doesn't really offer much with the other Pokemon besides as a back drop, ultimately netting you 4 tokens, then 2, for a total of 6.

Med- Your Toxtricity begins by using its Magnet Bomb to clear out waves of enemies, using its Technician to boost the power and wave clear. It then slams the Deoxys with a G-Max Stun Shock, completely obliterating the boss with a powerful strike. For the fast and exciting playthrough, the machine dispenses 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

Iron - 29
Enigma- 16
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 19
myahoo- 17

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records