UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 10:13 PM   #26
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and our now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-bird give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Missigno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Heavy Ball, x1 TM Scald, x1 Mysterious Gummi, and x1 TM Rest!
Collecting these items with my thanks! Using my TMs to teach Scald to Eelektross and Rest to Homer the Alakazam. Feeding the Mysterious Gummi obtained here as well as Mysterious Gummi #2 of 5 to Homer the Alakazam, boosting his Bond from 10 to 20.

*Homer learned Guardian Terrain!*

*Homer learned Steel Beam!*

Throwing a Neo Genesis Moo-Moo Milk, 2 Neo Discovery Natu, and 1 Neo Discovery Caterpie into the gacha.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:55 AM   #27
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Tossing 4 of my 5 Sitrus Berries into the gacha
Old 05-03-2021, 09:18 AM   #28
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Dynamic Punch, x1 Wave Incense, x1 Valentine's Ball, and x1 Life Orb!
Picking up my prizes.

Dropping 3x Passho Beirries and 1x Charti Berry into the gacha.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 05-03-2021, 02:41 PM   #29
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and our now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-bird give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Gemini Spark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Franken Ball, x1 Sweet Heart, and x1 Assault Vest!
Claim:
Yummi Gummi
Franken Ball
Sweet Heart
Assault Vest

Next I will drop off a Team Rocket Dark Machamp Card, Jungle Spearow Card, and 2 Jungle Fearow Cards!
Old 05-03-2021, 06:01 PM   #30
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Putting in
Recording keeping:
  • Colbur Berries 5 --(-2)--> 3
  • Kasib Berry: 3 --(-1)--> 2
  • Rindo Berry: 3 --(-1)--> 2
Old 05-03-2021, 08:01 PM   #31
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dropping 4 Cards off at the gacha
1 Unown TCG M
1 Unown TCG I
1 Unown TCG N
1 Unown TCG D
Old 05-06-2021, 02:59 PM   #32
Meetan
Soul Badge

Dropping off two Charti Berries, one Shuca Berry and a Chilan Berry for the gacha.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:44 PM   #33
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Bunging in a apple poffin, a borwn pokeblock, a dragon gem and one red card into the robot bird thing.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:22 PM   #34
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Roseli Berries x4

Old 05-07-2021, 05:03 PM   #35
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Super Potion, x1 TM Sunny Day, and x1 Friend Ball!
Picking these items up, thanks! Using the TM Sunny Day on my Charizard.

Charizard learned TM Sunny Day!

Putting 1 Babiri Berry, 1 Rindo Berry, 1 Haban Berry, and 1 Chilan Berry (out of 3) into the gacha.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:46 PM   #36
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Median Dia: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Timer Ball, x1 Mental Herb, and x1 TM Bullet Seed!

Picking up these goodies...

*Obtained Level Ball x1!*
*Obtained Timer Ball x1!*
*Obtained Mental Herb x1!*
*Obtained TM Bullet Seed x1*

While I'm here, might as well use the TM on my clauncher...
*Kodiac learned TM Bullet Seed!*

...And finally, I'm throwing the above Mental Herb, this Miracle Seed, this Octillery Pencil Topper, and a Roseli Berry into the bot. This'll probably be my last time doing this for a while, for whatever that might be worth.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:30 PM   #37
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Revive, x1 Great Ball, x1 Casteliacone, and x1 Silver Umbra Coin!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 05-07-2021, 07:30 PM   #38
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Mental Herb, x1 Energy Powder, x1 Ghost Ball, and x1 TM Bubble Beam!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Black Flute, x1 Ultra Ball, x1 Sweet Heart, and x1 Heavy Ball!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Poke Toy, x1 Vampire Ball, x1 Quick Ball, and x1 Luxury Ball!

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Energy Powder, x1 Love Ball, and x1 Toxic Orb!

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Body Slam, x1 Heavy Ball, x1 Park Ball, and x1 TM Giga Drain!

Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sweet Heart, x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 NEst Ball, and x1 TM Rain Dance!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TR Earht Power, x1 TM Explosion, x1 Lucky Egg, and x1 TM Flash!

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Repeat Ball, x1 Revive, x1 Timer Ball, and x1 Level Ball!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sweet Heart, x1 Escape Rope, x1 Assault Vest, and x1 TM Defense Curl!

Meetan: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 White Flute, x1 TM Take Down, x1 Energy Powder, and x1 TM Hail!

Raves: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Poke Toy, x2 Shalour Sables, and x1 TM Breaking Swipe!

Zelpy: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Burn Heal, x1 Big Malasada, x1 Dream Ball, and x1 TR Psychic Fangs!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Burn Heal, x1 Life Orb, x1 Ice Heal, and x1 TM Seismic Toss!

Median Dia: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Heavy Ball, x1 Dream Ball, x1 Yummi Gummi, and x1 Submission!

Prizes may be claimed on May 10th, 12:00 AM GMT

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-09-2021, 07:00 PM   #39
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Revive, x1 Great Ball, x1 Casteliacone, and x1 Silver Umbra Coin!
Claiming the above! Shoving 4 more Passho Berries into the Cram.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-09-2021, 07:03 PM   #40
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Black Flute, x1 Ultra Ball, x1 Sweet Heart, and x1 Heavy Ball!
Picking up:

1x Black Flute
1x Ultra Ball
1x Sweet Heart
1x Heavy Ball

Dropping off 4x Rabuta Berries (1, 2, 3, 4)
Old 05-09-2021, 07:13 PM   #41
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Mental Herb, x1 Energy Powder, x1 Ghost Ball, and x1 TM Bubble Beam!

Collecting the above and throwing another 4x Water Energy Cards into the gacha.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:50 AM   #42
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sweet Heart, x1 Escape Rope, x1 Assault Vest, and x1 TM Defense Curl!

Collecting my Sweet Heart, Escape Rope, Assault Vest, and TM Defense Curl

I have 36 Grass Energy cards here. Dumping the Grass energies 1-4 from that pool for the gacha
Old 05-10-2021, 12:35 PM   #43
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Poke Toy, x1 Vampire Ball, x1 Quick Ball, and x1 Luxury Ball!

Claiming the above items with my thanks.

Throwing 1 Energy Ark (Neo Discovery), 1 Hitmontop card, and 2 Sabrina's Abra into the gacha.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #44
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes
SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Repeat Ball, x1 Revive, x1 Timer Ball, and x1 Level Ball!
Picking these up and puttinginto the gacha.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:56 PM   #45
Connor
Flashbacker

Throwing 2 Babiri and 2 Charti Berries into the pot.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:46 PM   #46
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TR Earht Power, x1 TM Explosion, x1 Lucky Egg, and x1 TM Flash!

Claim:
TR Earth Power
TM Explosion
Lucky Egg
TM Flash

Also dropping off more cards! A Jungle Nidoran♀ Card, Team Rocket Dark Alakazam Card, Team Rocket Dark Alakazam Card, and Team Rocket Dark Charizard Card for more goodies!
Old 05-11-2021, 11:14 AM   #47
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Energy Powder, x1 Love Ball, and x1 Toxic Orb!

Picking these up.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:00 PM   #48
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Burn Heal, x1 Life Orb, x1 Ice Heal, and x1 TM Seismic Toss!

Picking these items up, thanks! Putting the above TM Seismic Toss, 1 Magical Red Nosed Stantler Plushie (used), 1 Snow Globe (used), and 1 Babiri Berry into the gacha.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:57 AM   #49
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Raves: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Poke Toy, x2 Shalour Sables, and x1 TM Breaking Swipe!

Collecting the above, and putting in one of the Shalour Sables, this Star Shades accessory, thus used Gardevoir Plushie and this Nugget into the machine.
Old 05-14-2021, 01:22 PM   #50
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Meetan: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 White Flute, x1 TM Take Down, x1 Energy Powder, and x1 TM Hail!
Using TMs Hail and Take Down on my Lapras, Marina. <3 Picking up the other two items.

For this week's gacha I'm going to throw in two Roseli Berries and two Charti Berries. Thanks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records