Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 10-03-2020, 03:48 PM   #926
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Giving 1x Black Glasses (1/2) to TKF

*started*
Accepting generous gift of 1 pair of slick shades, putting them on my Eevee!

trade closed

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:43 PM   #927
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Trading five rare candies, $500 and a Ghost Gem to lilbluecorsola for her Lv1 male Psyduck

Thanks a bunch, Yuki!

-Trade initiated-
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #928
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Trading five rare candies, $500 and a Ghost Gem to lilbluecorsola for her Lv1 male Psyduck

Thanks a bunch, Yuki!

-Trade initiated-
Trading Lv. 1 Psyduck to Pearl's Perap for 5x Rare Candies, $500, & 1x Ghost Gem.

*Trade Closed*

Enjoy the quacker!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 10:12 AM   #929
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Attaching this King's Rock to my Lv. 11 Shiny Slowpoke and sending him to Pearl to evolve, who will then send him back to me.

*SHINY*
Species: Slowpoke
Level: 11
Type: Water/Psychic
Obtained: The Hatchery
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Own Tempo
Moves: Confusion, Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Counter, Disable, Growl, Water Gun
Evolves: To Slowbro @ Lv. 37 OR To Slowking

TRADE OPENED
Old 10-05-2020, 10:21 AM   #930
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Attaching this King's Rock to my Lv. 11 Shiny Slowpoke and sending him to Pearl to evolve, who will then send him back to me.

*SHINY*
Species: Slowpoke
Level: 11
Type: Water/Psychic
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Own Tempo
Moves: Confusion, Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Counter, Disable, Growl, Water Gun
Evolves: To Slowbro @ Lv. 37 OR To Slowking

TRADE OPENED
Receiving King Ghidorah's shiny Slowpoke holding on to a King's Rock

Huh?

Slowpoke evolved into Slowking!

Sending the shiny Slowking back over to King Ghidorah now he's all evolved~

[Trade closed & re-opened]
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 10:23 AM   #931
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Receiving King Ghidorah's shiny Slowpoke holding on to a King's Rock

Huh?

Slowpoke evolved into Slowking!

Sending the shiny Slowking back over to King Ghidorah now he's all evolved~

[Trade closed & re-opened]
Received. Thanks!

Trade Closed
Old 10-05-2020, 10:23 PM   #932
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my Bagon to Sneaze for 10 Rare Candies and $1,500.

Bagon
Level: 1
Moves: Rage, Twister, Fire Fang, Dragon Rush

Trade Open

Old 10-09-2020, 11:21 PM   #933
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading 3 Rare Candies and a TR Outrage to TKF for his Miltank, thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 12:06 AM   #934
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies and a TR Outrage to TKF for his Miltank, thanks!
Confirming trade of my Miltank to Gary in exchange for 3 rare candies and 1 TR Outrage. Feeding the 3 candies to my Corvisquire, boosting it to lvl 34 and teaching Outrage to my Dracovish.

Miltank
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Bond:
Personality: Grumpy
Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Present, Natural Gift, Sleep Talk, Tackle, Mega Kick, Focus Blast, Growl, Iron Tail

Trade Closed

Old 10-12-2020, 09:15 AM   #935
Emp
Volcano Badge

Trading Lv.1 Male Skarmory to Connor for 5x Candies, $1,000 and TM Earthquake and TM Aurora Veil

*Trade Opened*

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:27 AM   #936
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Trading Lv.1 Male Skarmory to Connor for 5x Candies, $1,000 and TM Earthquake and TM Aurora Veil

*Trade Opened*
Con-firming the above.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:29 PM   #937
Emp
Volcano Badge

Gifting one candy to Missigno. Master!

Thanks for the temperamental ray gun!

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:33 PM   #938
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Gifting one candy to Missigno. Master!

Thanks for the temperamental ray gun!
Receiving the Candy. Happy I could help.

*"Trade" Closed*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 05:48 PM   #939
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"So why are we here?" Maribel asked as she and Willa walked into the Global Trade Station. "You never said."

"Indeed," smirked Willa. "You will see, sweetie. I've called for a friend of your father and I to meet us here to help as well."

"I can't wait," smiled Phantump. "You're gonna like this, Maribel."

"I am inclined to agree," nodded Willa, stopping as they approached a trade machine. "Phantump, return," she added, withdrawing Phantump into his Ultra Ball. "Maribel, you're about to find out what happens when a Phantump is traded," she smiled as Jake could be seen approaching. "Good to see you again, Jake," she greeted the aspiring Aura Guardian. "Thank you for agreeing to help with this."

OOC: Trading my level 11 male Phantump to Zorchic for his Dawn Stone. Let's do this!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-16-2020, 05:58 PM   #940
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my Pidgeot to Slash for 7 Rare Candies.

Pidgeot
Level: 39
Ability: Big Pecks
Moves: Hurricane, Tackle, Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Twister, Feather Dance, Agility, Defog, Steel Wing, Heat Wave, Sunny Day, U-Turn, Brave Bird, Roost

Trade Open

Old 10-16-2020, 08:02 PM   #941
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
"So why are we here?" Maribel asked as she and Willa walked into the Global Trade Station. "You never said."

"Indeed," smirked Willa. "You will see, sweetie. I've called for a friend of your father and I to meet us here to help as well."

"I can't wait," smiled Phantump. "You're gonna like this, Maribel."

"I am inclined to agree," nodded Willa, stopping as they approached a trade machine. "Phantump, return," she added, withdrawing Phantump into his Ultra Ball. "Maribel, you're about to find out what happens when a Phantump is traded," she smiled as Jake could be seen approaching. "Good to see you again, Jake," she greeted the aspiring Aura Guardian. "Thank you for agreeing to help with this."

OOC: Trading my level 11 male Phantump to Zorchic for his Dawn Stone. Let's do this!

*Trade Commenced*
Roleplay here is spoilered for length:
Spoiler: show
Walking down the hall, Jake Celeste looked around the Global Trade Station, taking in his unfamiliar surroundings. Despite carrying out many trades in the past, all of them were done virtually, through his express trading machine at home. But this time? This was an important moment for a friend of his—Willa Carnet (Masters?), to be exact. She and her Phantump, whom Jake had met, had decided it was time for the Stump Pokémon to evolve, and there was only one way to do that: trade.

Waving, Jake met Willa at a trading machine, along with a girl the Trainer hadn't seen before. Willa and Keith's daughter, he presumed. Jake had attended their wedding, and was proud to see that the pair of formidable Trainers were—and still are—happily married. It was only when arranging the trade had the Aura Guardian known about the time distortion that followed, though, making the couple "suddenly" ten years older and with a daughter.

"Good to see you again too, Willa; it's always a pleasure to help out with this trade. I'm Jake Celeste, Aura Guardian-in-training," Jake greeted the Ace Trainer, addressing Maribel with that last sentence. With that, he rummaged in his pocket and pulled out a bright Dawn Stone, placing it on his end of the trading machine with an Ultra Ball containing who he presumed to be Willa's Phantump on the other side. "Now, let's start the trade, shall we?"

With a count of "one, two," and "three," the young Aura Guardian reached over and started the trade with a simple flick of his hand.

For a few moments, the trading machine did its thing, whirring and beeping and trading the Ultra Ball and Dawn Stone with each other. Shift this, move that...
Finally, the noise ceased, and the two objects popped out on opposite sides. This time, the Ultra Ball appeared on Jake's side and the Dawn Stone on Willa's side.

Almost cautiously, Jake took the Ultra Ball out of the trading machine and let his, even if only temporary, Phantump out. Giving a determined smile to both sides of the trade, the Ghost/Grass-type glowed with a bright blue light and began changing form.

As everyone watched, Phantump's ghostly tail grew into a tall, bulky tree trunk with six root-like legs. His small branches grew longer and thicker, and his tiny, almost unnoticeable hands grew into even longer clawed wood hands, with a ring of leaves surrounding each wrist. A few rips occurred in the new bark, and a small bush appeared atop the Pokémon's head. The transformation complete, the newly evolved burst from the light.

(OOC: I'm not the best at keeping to personalities that other Trainers set, so if you'd like, you can put whatever Willa and Maribel [and Trevenant himself] do to react to Phantump/Trevenant's evolution in your receiving post. )

Smiling at the evolution, Jake nodded and pointed the Ultra Ball in his hand at the newly-evolved Elder Tree Pokémon. "Come back now, Trevenant! Let's get you back to your original Trainer," the aspiring Aura Guardian called, withdrawing "his" Pokémon and placing it back in the trading machine. Jake gestured to Willa to activate the trade back.

(OOC: Trading my Dawn Stone to Missingno. Master for his level 11 male Phantump.

*Trade Closed*
Quote:
What? Phantump is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Phantump evolved into Trevenant!

*Trevenant learned Horn Leech!*

*Trevenant learned Shadow Claw!*
And now, trading "my" level 11 male Trevenant back to Missingno. Master for "his" Dawn Stone. I can't say this enough, I'm always happy to help with trades [and evolutions]!

*Trade Started*)

Last edited by Zorchic; 10-16-2020 at 08:28 PM.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 04:11 AM   #942
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Roleplay here is spoilered for length:
Spoiler: show
Walking down the hall, Jake Celeste looked around the Global Trade Station, taking in his unfamiliar surroundings. Despite carrying out many trades in the past, all of them were done virtually, through his express trading machine at home. But this time? This was an important moment for a friend of his—Willa Carnet (Masters?), to be exact. She and her Phantump, whom Jake had met, had decided it was time for the Stump Pokémon to evolve, and there was only one way to do that: trade.

Waving, Jake met Willa at a trading machine, along with a girl the Trainer hadn't seen before. Willa and Keith's daughter, he presumed. Jake had attended their wedding, and was proud to see that the pair of formidable Trainers were—and still are—happily married. It was only when arranging the trade had the Aura Guardian known about the time distortion that followed, though, making the couple "suddenly" ten years older and with a daughter.

"Good to see you again too, Willa; it's always a pleasure to help out with this trade. I'm Jake Celeste, Aura Guardian-in-training," Jake greeted the Ace Trainer, addressing Maribel with that last sentence. With that, he rummaged in his pocket and pulled out a bright Dawn Stone, placing it on his end of the trading machine with an Ultra Ball containing who he presumed to be Willa's Phantump on the other side. "Now, let's start the trade, shall we?"

With a count of "one, two," and "three," the young Aura Guardian reached over and started the trade with a simple flick of his hand.

For a few moments, the trading machine did its thing, whirring and beeping and trading the Ultra Ball and Dawn Stone with each other. Shift this, move that...
Finally, the noise ceased, and the two objects popped out on opposite sides. This time, the Ultra Ball appeared on Jake's side and the Dawn Stone on Willa's side.

Almost cautiously, Jake took the Ultra Ball out of the trading machine and let his, even if only temporary, Phantump out. Giving a determined smile to both sides of the trade, the Ghost/Grass-type glowed with a bright blue light and began changing form.

As everyone watched, Phantump's ghostly tail grew into a tall, bulky tree trunk with six root-like legs. His small branches grew longer and thicker, and his tiny, almost unnoticeable hands grew into even longer clawed wood hands, with a ring of leaves surrounding each wrist. A few rips occurred in the new bark, and a small bush appeared atop the Pokémon's head. The transformation complete, the newly evolved burst from the light.

(OOC: I'm not the best at keeping to personalities that other Trainers set, so if you'd like, you can put whatever Willa and Maribel [and Trevenant himself] do to react to Phantump/Trevenant's evolution in your receiving post. )

Smiling at the evolution, Jake nodded and pointed the Ultra Ball in his hand at the newly-evolved Elder Tree Pokémon. "Come back now, Trevenant! Let's get you back to your original Trainer," the aspiring Aura Guardian called, withdrawing "his" Pokémon and placing it back in the trading machine. Jake gestured to Willa to activate the trade back.

(OOC: Trading my Dawn Stone to Missingno. Master for his level 11 male Phantump.

*Trade Closed* And now, trading "my" level 11 male Trevenant back to Missingno. Master for "his" Dawn Stone. I can't say this enough, I'm always happy to help with trades [and evolutions]!

*Trade Started*)
Willa smiled as Jake introduced himself to Maribel. "Ah, yes- you haven't met our daughter yet, have you?" she said to Jake.

"Maribel Masters," said Maribel. "It's nice to meet you, Jake."

Following this, the trade took place. Maribel watched curiously as Jake sent Phantump out, and gasped audibly as the Stump Pokémon began to glow. "Oh!" she murmured. "So Phantump's one of the Pokémon that evolves when traded?"

"Indeed," nodded Willa as Phantump changed shape and grew larger. "Phantump felt the time was right."

"Wow..." whispered Maribel. "Mom... why do some Pokémon need to be traded to evolve?" she asked. "Are they not able to evolve in the wild? Because I remember Uncle Gavin telling me about the time he almost caught a Shiny Trevenant..."

"See, sweetie, Pokémon in the wild have different evolution requirements than caught ones," Willa stated. "It's not clear as to why- it has something to do with the Poké Ball technology, I think. Wild Pokémon are able to reach evolved forms under different cirumstances, or even at lower levels, than what's possible under a Trainer's ownership. However, trained Pokémon tend to turn out stronger, healthier, and happier than wild ones, so it balances out."

"Hm," murmured Maribel. "That makes sense." She said no more on this, however, for she could now see that Phantump had become a large and formidable !

"...Oh my Arceus I look SO COOL!" Trevenant exclaimed, looking down at himself, his singular eye alight with the same childish glee he was always full of as a Phantump. Maribel giggled- evolution really hadn't changed him a bit, had it?

"And now," said Willa as Jake withdrew Trevenant, "It's time to trade back." And before Maribel knew it, the Dawn Stone was being handed over to her.

"Wh... Mom?" murmured Maribel. Her eyes widened as she started to realize what Willa was getting at. "...do you mean?!" she breathed.

"I do indeed," smiled Willa. "This was the other request Phantump had of me. If you're OK with it, of course-"

Maribel, however, left her mother in little doubt as to whether she was OK with this, for she interrupted the question by throwing her arms around Willa. "Thank you! Thank you, Mom!" she said happily. "I'll take real good care of him, I promise!"

Willa smiled, hugging her daughter back. "I know you will," she said.

The hug lasted maybe a minute more, before Maribel remembered to actually put the Dawn Stone back on the trade machine, and before she knew it, it was swapped for the Ultra Ball that now she held in her hand, looking at wonderingly. A chime from her Rotom Phone prompted her to take it out with her other hand. "Trevenant has been registered to your Pokédex!" it exclaimed.

"Awesome..." Maribel murmured, before throwing the Ultra Ball. "Come out, Trevenant!" she exclaimed, sending out the Ghost/Grass-type, who looked down happily at his new Trainer. "You and I are gonna make a great team, I know it," she smiled.

"Yeah, we are!" Trevenant creaked happily, hugging the Trainer he'd come to see as a sister.

The Rotom Phone spoke up. "Trevenant, the Elder Tree Pokémon. A Ghost and Grass-type, and the evolved form of Phantump. Trevenant can control trees at will. What a stupid power- MMPH!" For at that moment, Maribel unceremoniously shoved the Rotom Phone back into her bag and resumed hugging her new Pokémon.

"Thank you for this," Willa said to Jake, just as Keith's Venomoth landed on her head once more. "Lily, if you would, return us to Keith now?" she requested.

"Venomoth, Venomoth," nodded Lily. And in a flash of light, the Poison Moth Pokémon had Teleported the family away.

~~~~~

"Ah, there you guys are- whoa," Keith remarked as he saw his family reappear. "Gee, I wonder what the errand was," he chuckled. "Phantump wanted to evolve, I see."

"And join Maribel's team," nodded Willa.

"Heh. I can't say I'm surprised," Keith chuckled. "They'll make a great team, though, for sure."

Willa nodded. "For sure," she agreed.

OOC: Trading "my" Dawn Stone to Zorchic for "his" level 11 Trevenant. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
What? Phantump is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Phantump evolved into Trevenant!

*Trevenant learned Horn Leech!*

*Trevenant learned Shadow Claw!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-17-2020 at 04:46 AM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 05:24 PM   #943
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my Bagon to Sneaze for 10 Rare Candies and $1,500.

Bagon
Moves: Rage, Twister, Fire Fang, Dragon Rush

Trade Open
Trading 10 Candies and $1,500 for the above Bagon.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:40 PM   #944
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my Pidgeot to Slash for 7 Rare Candies.

Pidgeot
Level: 39
Ability: Big Pecks
Moves: Hurricane, Tackle, Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Twister, Feather Dance, Agility, Defog, Steel Wing, Heat Wave, Sunny Day, U-Turn, Brave Bird, Roost

Trade Open
7 Candies for Pidgeot

*Trade closed*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #945
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Traiding these TRs ( Liquidation, Darkest Latriat @130 FC claim reward ) as well as 250$ and 2 Candies to Maskerade for his Torterra

*trade open*

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 04:02 PM   #946
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Traiding these TRs ( Liquidation, Darkest Latriat @130 FC claim reward ) as well as 250$ and 2 Candies to Maskerade for his Torterra

*trade open*
Torterra for 2 Candies, $250 and TRs Liquidation and Darkest Lariat

Level: 36
Bond: 0
Ability: Undeclared
Nature: Undeclared
Birthday: December 14
Ball:
Level-up Moves: Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf, Curse, Bite, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Synthesis
EM/MT Moves: Body Slam, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb, Superpower
TM/TR Moves: -

*Trade closed*
Old 10-30-2020, 05:39 PM   #947
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Gifting 1x Pink Skull Ball to lilbluecorsola

*Started*
Old 10-30-2020, 05:55 PM   #948
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Gifting 1x Pink Skull Ball to lilbluecorsola

*Started*
Gratefully accepting 1x Pink Skull Ball from Maskerade.

*Trade Closed*

Popping my Liltwick in it for Halloween~ Thank you! <3
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:00 AM   #949
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Trading a Plague Doctor Mask to lilbluecorsola for $1500

*Trade Opened*
ChrisClark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:55 AM   #950
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Trading TR Power Whip and TR Hyper Voice to Connor for his Vampire Ball.

*Trade initialised*
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops