UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2020, 01:04 PM   #851
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Using one of my egg slots for an Enigma Egg because why not?
Old 07-15-2020, 03:11 PM   #852
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (85 FC).
Hatching this.
Old 07-15-2020, 04:13 PM   #853
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Connor: You have hatched a Female Wingull! It knows the Egg Move Wide Guard!
Old 07-17-2020, 03:55 PM   #854
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Litwick Believe in you, because you're you~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
lilboocorsola: You have hatched a Female Mimikyu! It knows the Egg Moves Grudge, Curse, and Nightmare!
It had been a while since Jess last visited the Hatchery, but amidst her own Birthday celebrations she stopped by in order to witness the results of a particular Ghost Egg, which she picked up a week prior specifically for the occasion. The Cake family had tagged along too, as another way of encouraging Pan to get out of the Base to try and cheer him up - not to mention meeting a potential younger sibling. As they all gathered around and watched and waited, the shell finally started to shudder and crack slightly, a single flake falling away to reveal a pair of gleaming eyes. They blinked once before shrinking back into the shelter, appearing intimidated by such a large crowd. Try as they might, they couldn't seem to coax the little one to come out - although she did seem to perk up a bit when Pan passed by. Unlike the others striving their best to find her form in the shadows, he surprisingly stayed back and even suggested they just leave if she didn't want to join them.

In response to overhearing such a seemingly thoughtless remark, a gloomy aura began to surround the orb as the inhabitant's irises flared, and a black lightning-like appendage whipped out to angrily smack the curt candle, who winced in astonishment as the shade instantly retreated back inside as abruptly as it had materialized. Blueberry exclaimed in shock as she rushed to treat her son's cheek, but the Liltwick simply smirked in triumph.

"See? Looks like she doesn't want to be left behind after all."

At this, the air of fury faded around the eggshell, as if embarrassed by the accuracy of the statement. Yet, she still remained sequestered deep inside and wouldn't budge. Jess scratched her head, feeling a sense of familiarity as the situation seemed somewhat similar to Mary's hatching, but for some reason this creature absolutely refused to show herself beyond darkness. Thus, she decided to bring the half-born sphere home for now, case and all.

There, she consulted the Mareep for advice, who was currently playing with Momo the Pichu, having astoundingly made fast friends with the latest addition to the team despite her shyness (in part due to being the only two pure Electric Types on the squad). The sheep cocked her head in thought, before flashing a lightbulb. Tugging on her comfort cloak, she smiled with fond memories of how it helped fill her with confidence, and so proposed it might do the same for the new member.

Meanwhile, said recent recruit was watching closely from within her confines, as Momo attempted to excitedly converse with her through the walls, not the least bit bothered by the blockade. As she extended out a paw, a murky tentacle tentatively reached out to compare, clearly envious of the difference between the two. In contrast to so many cute critters she'd seen so far, the spirit started to cry, thinking an ugly and dangerous monster like her didn't belong with such an adorable group - and should just "disappear" instead. Momo shook her head and clasped the claw firmly, urging her to have faith in herself. ...If it made her feel better though, they would commission Iris to craft a costume for her, until she felt comfortable with her true image.

Having a seamstress Sewaddle on hand proved convenient once again, as she quickly set to work creating a makeshift cosplay for the newborn (modeled directly after Momo per the client's request). Upon its completion, they left her in privacy to crawl out and try on the cloth, as well as make any personal adjustments. ...When she cautiously emerged from the change room at last, her "family" was waiting there with a mirror for her to check herself out. While she seemed generally satisfied with the garb, she anxiously glanced to Pan for approval, who merely shrugged.

"Personally I don't think you have to hide anything. ...Looks good on you though."

He said as he patted his new "little sister" (amazing his other elder sister with his uncharacteristic kindness). At those words, waterfall tears began to roll down and stain the lower half of the fabric (where holes had been cut out for the host to see).

"Mi... Mi... Kyuuuun~"

The Mimikyu sniffed as she suddenly burst into sobs, and proceeded to glomp her "big brother"... nearly suffocating him in the process. Jess chuckled in a mixture of relief and commiseration, sensing the start of a rather... "interesting" relationship.

Fixing my bed head, I’ll go outside
Once I’ve replied “good morning”
To the flower blooming inside my mirror.
Today again one flower shines.

-

Picking up Mille-Feuille ("Mimi") the Lv. 1 Mimikyu with EMs GRUDGE, CURSE, & NIGHTMARE in 1x Mummy Ball. Also giving her 1x Pika Doll to teach her VOODOO BUGALOO, 1x Black Persian Plushie to teach her SHADOW CLAW, and 1x Shiny Umbreon Plushie to teach her DARK PULSE.

Quote:
Lilboocorsola: You have hatched a Genderless Dhelmise!
Also picking up Lv. 1 Dhelmise in 1x Poké Ball (2 of 7).

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 08-27-2020 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:24 PM   #855
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Dropping off a Birthday Egg for incubation.
Old 07-19-2020, 02:26 PM   #856
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Lil'Twick: You have hatched a Female Aron! It knows the Egg Moves Stomp, Smelling Salts, and Head Smash!
Finally able to claim this Aron in this Pokeball (1/5)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-19-2020, 07:05 PM   #857
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my Dragonite to breed with Zelphon’s Dreepy. I keep the egg!

Henry the Dragonite
Level: 57
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Bond: 50
Personality: Chilled
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Bolt, Ancient Power, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Superpower, Stone Edge, Hurricane, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wing Attack, Roost, Earthquake
Picking up my Dragonite and hatching my egg please!

Old 07-19-2020, 09:15 PM   #858
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Dreepy! It knows the Egg Move Dragon Tail!
Old 07-20-2020, 03:38 AM   #859
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Dreepy! It knows the Egg Move Dragon Tail!
Xander stared into the campfire, his mind calm as it followed the flickering flames. It had been a long day of training, he'd really pushed them all today. His muscles ached, he didn't want to shift from this position. Eyes heavy, he was almost about to pass out when he spotted something floating in his peripheral vision. At first he thought it a shadow, but soon realised it had more substance. It was a Pokemon, one he'd not seen before. The tiny spectre had a head like an arrow, clearly reptilian. Was it some sort of Dragon? The strange Pokemon was floating above Gabite, the Dragon asleep upright against a fallen log. Xander watched curiously as the little dragon positioned itself on Gabite's head, wriggling somewhat uncomfortably, its presence not enough to stir Gabite from his sleep. Was it lost?

"Hello there little one, what brings you here?" Xander spoke softly, not wishing to spook the obviously skittish Pokemon.

Dreeeeeepy

The Pokemon let out a long shrill cry, Xander could sense the sadness. Delphox was still awake, which Xander was thankful for. "Delphox, read our new friend's mind and show me what has happen will you?" The fox nodded, pulling out her wand and igniting it in one swift movement. Dreepy was instantly drawn to the flame, its eyes locked to it as Delphox began to delve into the little Dragon's mind. Minutes transpired, Xander waited patiently, his patience rewarded as Delphox passed her flame into the campfire. Xander watched as the flame came to life, broadcasting the event that had brought the Dreepy to them.

Dreepy turned its head, fear in its eyes it looked to its brethren. Both Dreepy wriggled in their position atop the head of a larger dragon, the similarities between it and Dreepy led Xander to believe it to be Dreepy's evolution. The large dragon let out a pained cry as a black chain wrapped around its lower half, pinning it in place. As the chain began to reel the Pokemon in, the dragon fired both Dreepy from its head, the pair whizzing off at astonishing speed. The missiles take off in different directions, separated from each other and their protector.....

"You were separated from your family, is that it?" Xander question as the fire faded, "come with us and we will do our best to reunite you." Dreepy seemed apprehensive, floating off of Gabite's head it began to drift away. "Wait, look into Delphox's flame again, Delphox, show it your Future Sight." Xander watched as the fox reignited her wand, this time the fire crackled bright blue. Xander rose to his feet, walking closer to the flame along with Dreepy.

Two Dreepy celebrated their reunion, repositioning themselves in the horns of their evolution. Xander stood close by, a smile spread wide across his face.

"It seems our futures are intertwined little one, what do you think now?" Dreepy was shocked, but couldn't deny what it had seen. Xander knew that Delphox's Future Sight wasn't perfect, although that event would come to pass, he had no way of knowing when and under what circumstances. Still, he was confident he could reunite Dreepy with its family. He pulled out the Friend Ball, allowing the young Dragon to trigger the ball itself.

Xander caught Dreepy! Declaring its ability to be Clear Body. Placing it in a Friend Ball (165 FC).

Old 07-20-2020, 05:09 PM   #860
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Ho boy, been a while since I've done this...

I would like to drop is this Birthday Egg, please!

(Here's my Memakyu for your convenience)

Last edited by OkikuMew; 07-20-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-21-2020, 02:34 AM   #861
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from 235FC

Old 07-21-2020, 05:30 PM   #862
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my Corsola with this Galarian Incense to breed with MM's shiny Toxapex, I keep the egg, thanks.

Name: Perseus (male), Level: 26
Pokeball: Pokeball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Regeneration
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Tackle, Harden, Bubble, Water Gun, Recover, Bubble Beam, Aqua Ring, Refresh, Endure, Ancient Power, Rock Blast, Spike Cannon, Lucky Chant, Lv.27 Brine, Lv.29 Iron Defense, Lv.30 Flail, Lv.35 Life Dew, Lv.37 Mirror Coat, Lv.40 Power Gem, Lv.45 Earth Power
TM/TR/HM: Hydro Pump, Scald
Move Tutor(MT): Ancient Power, Endure, Meteor Beam, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Earth Power, Endeavor, Explosion, Headbutt, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Liquidation, Magic Coat, Mimic, Mud Slap, Rock Slide, Rollout, Self-Destruct, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stealth Rock, Stomping Tantrum, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Swagger, Throat Chop, Water Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Amnesia, Aqua Ring, Icicle Spear, Barrier, Bide, Camouflage, Confuse Ray, Curse, Head Smash, Ingrain, Liquidation, Mist, Nature Power, Rock Slide, Safeguard, Screech, Water Pulse
Bond: 4
Old 07-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #863
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my female Shiny Toxapex to breed with Gary's male Normal Form Corsola, which, I reiterate, is nowhere near as bad an idea as it may sound on the surface. Also giving her this Old Spice Incense. Gary will be keeping the offspring. Aster's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Aster
Species: Toxapex (Shiny; )
Level: 49
Type: Poison/Water
Attacks: Poison Sting, Peck, Attract, Dig, Bite, Toxic Spikes, Wide Guard, Liquidation, Toxic, Venoshock, Spike Cannon, Recover, Poison Jab, Baneful Bunker, Gunk Shot, Smart Strike, Venom Drench, Magic Coat, Ice Beam, Pin Missile, Infestation, Hex, Signal Beam.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Toxic Spikes, Z-Toxic, Z-Baneful Bunker, Z-Venom Drench.
Evolution; >Lv. 38>
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Merciless
Bond: 31
Cute stat: 30
Beauty stat: 30
Tough stat: 30
Smart stat: 30
Cool stat: 30
Obtained: Springtide Isle
Bio:
A visit from the mysterious Springtime Pyukumuku brought many Eggs from Alola over to the Fizzytopia region. Keith was among the Trainers who flocked to Springtide Isle in hopes of getting to raise an Alolan Pokémon born from such an Egg, and just before the day was done, he chanced upon an Egg that promptly hatched into what he claims to be one of the cutest Pokémon he'd ever seen- not just a Mareanie, but a Shiny one, no less! Aster is quite shy, often hiding her face behind her legs, though once she warms up to someone, she is not shy about hugging them. She is a bit shy about hunting, however- unlike most of her kind, she shies away from hunting Corsola for their coral, preferring to not hurt them and just take whatever falls off them naturally. Pisces, however, likes the murderous spirit Aster's kind are known for, and encourages Aster to take a more aggressive approach to getting her food. This hasn't worked yet, and Aster hopes it never will. And when it comes to battling, Aster is anything but shy, always determined to do her best for Keith, to the point where one seemingly hopeless battle drove her to evolve into a Toxapex.
Old 07-21-2020, 10:57 PM   #864
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Dropping off my female Dreepy to breed with Myahoo's Male Swablu. I keep the egg.

Old 07-22-2020, 12:39 AM   #865
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Dropping off my female Dreepy to breed with Myahoo's Male Swablu. I keep the egg.
Dropping off my male Swablu with my Old Spice Incense to breed with Zelphon's female Dreepy. Zelphon keeps the egg.

Spoiler: show

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: September 21
Nickname: Cirrus
Level: 40
Origin: Egg House
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 70/70/70/70/70
Evolution Line: -Lv. 35->
Level-Up Moves: Peck, Growl, Astonish[3], Sing[5], Fury Attack[7], Safeguard[9], Disarming Voice[11], Mist[14], Round[17], Natural Gift[20], Take Down[23], Refresh[26], Mirror Move[30], Cotton Guard[34], Dragon Pulse[38], Perish Song[42], Moonblast[46]
HM Moves: Fly
TM Moves: Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Dazzling Gleam, Toxic, Facade, Endure, Return
Egg Moves: Agility, Pursuit, Roost, Steel Wing, Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice
Move Tutor Moves: Air Cutter, Heat Wave, Ominous Wind, Twister, Sky Attack, Swift, Heal Bell, Mud-Slap
Additional Moves: Unfinished Symphony
Other: -

RP:
Spoiler: show

"Your turn," Zephyr chirped, hopping onto a perch slightly above where Cirrus was preening and grinning down at him.

"I noticed," he returned dryly, fluffing his feathers and letting them settle. The Swablu glanced over at where Breeze was failing to contain both his snickers and his glee. "I'd be careful if I were you. She might offer you up next."

"What?!" Breeze squawked and almost toppled off his perch. He hastily righted himself with a few flaps, but he'd already caught Spirit and Wildwing's attention.

"Yeah, didn't you hear about the bidding war over the female Wingull in the White Market? It got kinda ridiculous, actually," Zephyr said as the other two birds landed in nearby perches.

"What're we talking about?" Spirit glanced between the older birds.

"Breeze's chances of being next to have some quiet time with a stranger because someone wants a Wingull," Cirrus said blithely, ignoring Breeze's frantic flapping and dodging the Pulse of Water he sent Cirrus' way.

"Ah." She glanced away, rustling her feathers in discomfort. "I'm just glad that everyone who wants a Rowlet has plenty of other options who are more than willing to, well."

There was a beat of uncomfortable silence before Wildwing turned to Cirrus. "You should probably head out."

He glanced at the clock and held back a sigh. "Yeah, I probably should." Stretching out his wings, Cirrus slowly lifted off. "See you guys in two weeks."
Old 07-22-2020, 06:53 AM   #866
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Using one of my egg slots for an Enigma Egg because why not?
Hatch please!
Old 07-22-2020, 10:32 AM   #867
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

King Ghidorah: You have hatched a Male Riolu! It knows the Egg Move Vacuum Wave!
Old 07-22-2020, 11:20 AM   #868
Sneaze
Mrow?

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from 35 FC Staff Reward.
Old 07-23-2020, 09:45 AM   #869
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
King Ghidorah: You have hatched a Male Riolu! It knows the Egg Move Vacuum Wave!
Collecting and putting in a Pokeball. Thanks!

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 07-23-2020 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:36 AM   #870
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Connor: You have hatched a Female Wingull! It knows the Egg Move Wide Guard!
Picking this girl up and placing her into a Poke Ball.
Old 07-26-2020, 03:29 AM   #871
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisClark13 View Post
Dropping off a Birthday Egg for incubation.
I would like to hatch this please!
Old 07-26-2020, 03:33 AM   #872
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

ChrisClark13: You have hatched a Male Nickit! It knows the Egg Move Knock Off!
Old 07-26-2020, 03:55 AM   #873
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:
ChrisClark13: You have hatched a Male Nickit! It knows the Egg Move Knock Off!
Picking up one foxxo boy and putting him in a Pokeball (2/5).
His name is Finnegan and his ability is Stakeout.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:17 PM   #874
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my female Pyukumuku and an Old Spice Incense to breed with MM's male Pincurchin, I keep the egg. Thanks!

Name: Pickle (female), Level: 49
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Calm Ability: Unaware
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Baton Pass, Water Sport, Mud Sport, Harden, Bide, Helping Hand, Taunt, Safeguard, Counter, Purify, Curse, Gastro Acid, Pain Split, Recover, Soak, Toxic, Memento
TM/TR/HM: Draining Kiss, Light Screen, Mega Drain, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Sweet Kiss, Toxic
Move Tutor(MT): Block, Gastro Acid, Helping Hand, Pain Split, Recycle, Spite
Egg Moves(EM): Mirror Coat, Venom Drench, Bestow, Endure, Spite, Swagger, Tickle
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Bond: 50
Hatching this please.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:38 PM   #875
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Sandaa- Congratulations! You’ve hatched a Shiny, Male Pincurchin! It knows the Egg Move Memento!

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records