UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 05-06-2020, 02:12 PM   #26
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Alright let's get it with a Shadow Claw (70 BP)!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 02:58 PM   #27
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Iron Tail! (100BP)

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:42 PM   #28
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Gigantamax Hatterene
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 61%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Safeguard [Raiders] (2 Turns Remaning), Reflect [Raiders] (3 Turns Remaining), Psychic Terrain (3 Turns Remaining), Fire Spin (2 Turns Remaining), +2 Atk,-1 Def, -2 Sp. Atk

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Swords Dance (0 BP)
Hatterene has sharply raised its attack!
Attack 2: Max Mindstorm (120 BP)
Zorchic, Charmeleon: 0 HP (KO)
Attack 3: Brutal Swing (60 BP)

Gary, Aegislash: 84 HP
Leo, Mimikyu: Disguise Blocked
TKF, Aggron: 193 HP
Connor, Pawniard: 168 HP
Raider Passive Damage Summary:

Disguise:
Leo, Mimiyku: 262 HP[/U]

Raid Challengers:
  • Gary, Aegislash: 84 HP
  • Lit, Mimikyu: 262 HP (-1 Def)
  • TKF, Aggron: 193 HP (-1 Def)
  • Yuki, Litwick: 500 HP [Dynamaxed, 2 Turns Remaining]
  • Connor, Pawniard: 168 HP (Psychic-Typed)
  • Zorchic, Charmeleon: 0 HP [KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round]
  • Ironthunder, Skarmory: 222 HP (-1 Def)
  • Raves, Jirachi: 300 HP [Fully Recovered]

With the trainers finally with a dynamax on the field, they are able to blast through the first set of shields with no issue, but the Hatterene is not taking this. Boosting up again, she lays havoc on the raiders and claims her second victim. Seems that things aren't going to be any easier as the second set of shields are close.
Dynamax Initiative:
lilboocorsola, Litwick
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, May 9th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-06-2020, 05:51 PM   #29
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey SPOOPINATE

Another MAX PHANTASM off of SHADOW BALL (80 BP)!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:59 PM   #30
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Iron Tail! (100BP)

Old 05-06-2020, 06:01 PM   #31
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Hitting Life Dew (0BP) to help patch our ouchies up.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:05 PM   #32
Connor
Flashbacker

Snarl (55 BP).

Last edited by Connor; 05-06-2020 at 06:16 PM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:23 PM   #33
Lil'twick
Insanity

Let's go with another SHadow Claw (70 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-06-2020, 07:02 PM   #34
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

"What? No! Charmeleon!" Jake cried out as his Fire-type was enveloped in the Dynamax-boosted Psychic-type move. After the dust cleared, Charmeleon was left sprawled on the ground, completely unconscious. It was a two-hit KO. This giant-sized Raid Boss was really no-nonsense.

The Aura Guardian ran over and picked Charmeleon up, Jake's eyes blazing with fury. "How dare Hatterene do this to you," he seethed as he glanced back at the Gigantamax foe. "It wasn't even a Fairy-type move. Don't worry, Charmeleon, later we'll make her pay. But for now, take a good rest." He pulled Charmeleon's Luxury Ball out of his pocket and recalled the Flame Pokémon, before putting the Luxury Ball back in his pocket.

Jake sighed and was about to take a seat when he suddenly noticed his Dynamax Band glowing out of the corner of his eye. "What?" he said, dumbfounded. "But, but...Litwick's already Dynamaxed! You're telling me we can Dynamax too? No way!" Head spinning, he took out his Pokédex and typed in some keywords, hoping to shed light on this...occurrence.

It appears that Dynamax Energy has additional capabilities besides allowing Pokémon to grow large, explained the Pokédex. In Max Raid Battles against continuously Dynamaxed Pokémon, there is an immense concentration of Dynamax Energy at the Power Spot—packed enough to allow extra energy to seep into a Trainer's Dynamax Band during the downtime that their Pokémon is knocked out, albeit less than that of the amount needed for a Pokémon to Dynamax. This allows them to send a beam of Dynamax Energy from their Dynamax Band to an ally Pokémon or an enemy shield. The former will restore health equal to that restored from a Heal Pulse, while the latter will break a shield of the Raid Boss. Lastly, the surplus of energy lets fainted Pokémon belonging to a Trainer be revived after one turn.

Jake nodded. "That explains it," he said as he put his Pokédex away. He turned his attention to the glow still present on his Dynamax Band. "Since as far as I know, Hatterene hasn't got any more shields, I think I'll heal one of our teammates. That Aegislash looks especially worn out," he observed, "so I'll do it a favor." The young Aura Guardian aimed his Dynamax Band at the Steel and Ghost-type and harnessed his innate aura abilities to help release a concentrated beam of Dynamax Energy from the band at the Royal Sword Pokémon. Immediately, Jake could sense a lifting of injuries from the Aegislash.

(OOC: Cheering to heal Gary's Aegislash.

I have to say, though, we're in danger. We haven't even gotten past the second shield threshold and two Pokémon are already knocked out.)

Last edited by Zorchic; 05-06-2020 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Adding RP
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:51 AM   #35
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Iron Head, 80BP.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:25 PM   #36
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Let's go for another Wide Guard (0 BP)!

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:18 PM   #37
Lil'twick
Insanity

★★★★★
Health Gauge: 48%
Shields Up: 6
Status: Safeguard [Raiders] (1 Turn Remaning), Reflect [Raiders] (2 Turns Remaining), Psychic Terrain (2 Turns Remaining), Fire Spin (1 Turns Remaining), +6 Atk,-2 Def, -3 Sp. Atk

Raider Healing Summary:

Life Dew
[indent]
Gary, Aegislash: 159 HP
Leo, Mimiyku: 300 HP
Yuki, Litwick: 500 HP
Raves, Jirachi: 300 HP

Cheering
Gary, Aegislash: 300 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Swords Dance (0 BP)
Hatterene has sharply raised its attack!
Attack 2: Max Mindstorm (120 BP)
Connor, Pawniard: 0 HP (KO)
Attack 3: Play Rough (95 BP)

Yuki, Litwick: 358 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Gary, Aegislash: 300 HP
  • Lit, Mimikyu: 300 HP (-1 Def)
  • Yuki, Litwick: 358 HP [Dynamaxed, 1 Turn Remaining]
  • Connor, Pawniard: 0 HP [KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round]
  • Zorchic, Charmeleon: 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • Raves, Jirachi: 300 HP

THe trainers try their hardest to get it down the shields and protect the party, and they do a pretty good job in doing so. THey're able to get shields up, though it takes more effort than they thought. HAtterene retailiates, using her last Swords Dance and obliterating the magic'd Pawniard. SHe then decides to play a little rough with the DYnamaxed Litwick, and leaves a good chunk. The battle is far from over though
Dynamax Initiative:
lilboocorsola, Litwick
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, May 10th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 05-09-2020 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #38
Connor
Flashbacker

Cheering to heal TKF's Aggron.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:15 PM   #39
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Iron Head, 80BP.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:26 PM   #40
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Iron Tail! (100BP)

Old 05-07-2020, 06:07 PM   #41
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

The turn that followed called for a more defensive course of action. The Aegislash set up Wide Guard, and in addition to Jake's cheer, Jirachi, who had set up a Reflect before, healed some allies with Life Dew—wait, Jirachi?

"What's a Mythical Pokémon doing here, owned by a Trainer?" Jake exclaimed. "Is the Trainer some kind of 'Chosen One'? Did that guy get blessed by a Legendary Pokémon? Well, no matter. We're lucky to have it here, although that Hatterene...I kinda want one now. Any Pokémon that can seemingly effortlessly take down a Mythical Pokémon is an OP one in my book."

Now, though, Jake focused his attention back on the battle that he was in. After setting yet another Swords Dance—apparently this Hatterene liked physical brawling—it wreaked havoc on the Magic Powder-coated Pawniard, knocking it out with the very same Max Move that did Charmeleon good. It would have been an ironic situation had the raiders not have been losing at this moment in time; after all, a normal, healthy Pawniard's Dark typing would have made it immune to Psychic-type moves. Finally, the Gigantamax Boss kicked up the Dynamaxed Litwick in a cloud of dust, and when it cleared, the Litwick was faring probably only half as well as it was a few seconds before. A resisted move did so much damage! Jake would never have thought it possible before. And when the turn was over, six of the Raid Boss's shields were left up.

The aspiring Aura Guardian suddenly felt a pulsing in his pocket. He pulled out Charmeleon's Luxury Ball, which was glowing with Dynamax Energy. The Fire-type was fully healed! Jake sent out his Charmeleon.

"Alright, Charmeleon," Jake told the healthy Flame Pokémon. "You see those shields Hatterene has put up? We've got to break those down, and fast! To clear the way for the Dynamaxed Litwick, you know?" he explained as he pointed to the large ally Pokémon in question.

Charmeleon nodded, smoke curling from his nostrils. That vile Fairy-type needed to be punished for such a move!

Jake grinned. "It seems you have already decided on your course of action! Very well, then; I won't disagree. Use Flamethrower!"

Charmeleon grunted, releasing bigger puffs of smoke from his nostrils, before letting loose a burst of steady but powerful fire from his mouth. The flame managed to shatter one of the energy barriers the Gigantamax Hatterene had put up.

(OOC: Charmeleon breaks a shield with Flamethrower (90 BP).)

Last edited by Zorchic; 05-09-2020 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Adding RP
Old 05-07-2020, 06:35 PM   #42
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Lemme add to the fire with an Iron Head (80 BP).

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #43
Lil'twick
Insanity

Let's go with an Astonish (30 BP)!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-08-2020, 01:34 PM   #44
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Shadow Ball (80 BP)

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 05-08-2020, 02:46 PM   #45
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey SHOCKINATE

Last max attack, let's make this count! MAX LIGHTNING off of SHOCK WAVE (60 BP)!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:59 PM   #46
Lil'twick
Insanity

★★★★★
Health Gauge: 46%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Reflect [Raiders] (1 Turns Remaining), Psychic Terrain (4 Turns Remaining), +6 Atk,-2 Def, -3 Sp. Atk

Raider Healing Summary:

Cheering
TKF, Aggron: 393 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary:[/color]

Max Mindstorm (120 BP)
Zorchic, Charmeleon: 48 HP
Attack 2: Psycho Cut (70 BP)
Yuki, Litwick: 167 HP
Attack 3: Brutal Swing (95 BP)

Gary Aegislash: 174 HP
Yuki, Litwick: 41 HP
Zorchic, Charmeleon: 0 HP (KO'd)
Raves, Jirachi: 174 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Gary, Aegislash: 174 HP
  • Lit, Mimikyu: 300 HP (-1 Def)
  • Yuki, Litwick: 24 HP
  • Connor, Pawniard: 300 HP [FUlly Recovered]
  • Zorchic, Charmeleon: 0 HP [KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round]
  • Raves, Jirachi: 174 HP

Everyone tries their hardest, and breaks through the shields in order to let Litwick get one last Max Move off. Its trainer decides on Max Lightning, which ends up being a bad idea. Removing Hatterene's terrain only proves to benefit her, and she sings in delight as she can refresh her psychic field while blasting the freshly revived Charmeleon. It then psychic slashes at the Litwick as it laughs hysterically. She then swings her hair away once again, quite brutally as well. She manages to hit most of the ghost types and knock out the Charmeleon once again. With no more shields left, it seems she's ready to go all out, especially with Litwick shrinking back down to normal size! Dynamax Initiative: lilboocorsola, Litwick
  • You have until Wesnesday, May 130th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-10-2020, 12:25 AM   #47
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Let's keep Wide Guarding (0 BP) and maybe it'll stop Brutal Swinging.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 05-10-2020, 12:41 AM   #48
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Not much we can do here, other than Iron Tail 100BP and hope we can bring this big bitch down.

Old 05-10-2020, 07:18 AM   #49
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Jake could only watch in a mixture of rage and horror as the Gigantamax Boss Hatterene wiped the floor with Charmeleon immediately after he was fully healed. She fired a Max Mindstorm, which Charmeleon barely managed to withstand, but the Brutal Swing finished the job. The Fire-type was once again tossed at the Aura Guardian's feet, only barely conscious. Charmeleon was in no position to battle. For the second time today.

What kind of Pokémon takes delight in hurting others? Jake thought. That's what this Hatterene is—a psycho. Utter psychopath.

Even Charmeleon could clearly tell that his Trainer was...troubled, to say the least. He just looked up at Jake with an expression that said, Don't be a psycho yourself.

Seeing Charmeleon like that...Jake couldn't take it. He knelt down next to his battered Charmeleon, scratches all over the Flame Pokémon's body. "I'm sorry, Charmeleon," he began. "I didn't want you to suffer. It's just that...that you had been training so hard this week! You perfected Iron Tail after only three days! I'm sorry for subjecting you to this after such hard training. I shouldn't have..."

"Charmeleon..." Charmeleon interrupted softly. It's okay. You don't need to apologize. You did what you could, and I did what I could. I'd do anything to help our allies out.

"Thanks," Jake said earnestly, grabbing Charmeleon and hugging him. "Glad to know you're not angry at me."

"Char," the Fire-type replied contentedly.

Despite the exchange of feelings, Charmeleon wasn't any better off at the moment than he was when that Brutal Swing last hit him. But, at least Jake could make sure that wasn't the same for the Litwick. It was barely hanging on, not looking too good after its Dynamax ended.

"Heal the Litwick!" Jake declared after pulling out of the hug, pointing his Dynamax Band at the Ghost/Fire-type and releasing a beam of Dynamax Energy at it. After the glow faded, Jake said, "That should do it." He turned to Charmeleon. "Let's just sit. When the time comes, you should get up and battle. But for now, take a good rest."

"Meleon," Charmeleon agreed, sitting down next to Jake as they watched the battle rage on. Jake just hoped that the other raiders would be able to handle Hatterene without the Flame Pokémon.

(OOC: Did you notice that Hatterene uses Brutal Swing in the off-turn that Wide Guard is not used, and avoids spread moves when Wide Guard is up? We're too unlucky. Cheering to heal lilboocorsola's Litwick.)

Last edited by Zorchic; 05-11-2020 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Adding RP
Old 05-10-2020, 07:27 AM   #50
Connor
Flashbacker

Snarl (55 BP).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League