UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 03:53 AM   #301
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

TheKnightsFury;

Why does everything hurt? What did I do to anger the humans for them to make me Hurt?

I spent days within the land, protecting my fellow pokemon, preserving nature's greatest wonders of the lands hidden and unknown from most humans. Very few have seen me or my sister DIancies, and those that have, never see us again. In some parts of the world, we guard gears that help time flow properly. In others, we create Masterful Diamonds that absorb the negative energy output from Yveltal and balancing it out with Xernas' energy when it roams the lands.

But because of these humans, I, Have failed at keeping this part of the land safe.
My home has been torn up, invaded by pokemon that do not belong. My people have been enslaved by this man just as I have.
Our gems, Our Heartstone, have been stolen and shattered.

Why?... What did we do to deserve this treatment, What did we do to these humans for them to act in such a way? Why...

DIanice stopped moving. and the Dark energy fully enveloped it, twisting its elegant and petite form into that of its graceful mega evolution. But something was clearly off with it.
Its normal Pink gemstones on its body turned blood red, and what was formerly white, turned pitch black.
Cassandra's and Lily's bonds weren't enough to outright stop Diancie's Dark mega evolution.

Suddenly the temperature of the cavern dropped a good twenty degrees, or rather that's what it seemed like.
Monferno, Frogadier, and Grovyle attempted to sidestep the Dark Diancie to free up Lucario from his burden of holding the Dusknior. But that was a grave mistake, for which nearly everyone paid for.
Diancie clasped her hands together and pulled them apart slowly, winds whipping up around her; the dust transforming into painfully sharp Diamonds, creating a Storm that pushed everyone up and out through a hole Dianice created with a Blast from the Moon.

Everyone was tossed outside and was looking worse for wear. Blastoise abandoned all attempts to attack Scizor and instead focused on keeping you safe when you landed. Grovyle, Frogadier, and Monferno linked their arms together while in the air, back to back spinning each other around so when they landed they dulled the force of the impact.
Cassandra and Lily were guarded by their respective Lucario's and were safe for now.

As you all landed, you noted absences from who was originally down in the cavern below. Mister and Misses Dusk were being held at the mercy of Dark Diancie, its cloth-like veils were strangling them, While their pokemon were getting encased inside Diamonds.

Blastoise had finished his mega evolution properly mid-flight. But battling Diancie was out of the question right now. because it had picked up five people, and eleven pokemon, four of which in some way or form had mega evolved, as if it was nothing, and not even the Ghost-type Dusknoir was seemingly able to escape free from its diamonds cage.

What will you do?

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 03-07-2020 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Minor changes to look neater
Old 03-07-2020, 04:30 AM   #302
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
TheKnightsFury;

Why does everything hurt? What did I do to anger the humans for them to make me Hurt?

I spent days within the land, protecting my fellow pokemon, preserving nature's greatest wonders of the lands hidden and unknown from most humans. Very few have seen me or my sister DIancies, and those that have, never see us again. In some parts of the world, we guard gears that help time flow properly. In others, we create Masterful Diamonds that absorb the negative energy output from Yveltal and balancing it out with Xernas' energy when it roams the lands.

But because of these humans, I, Have failed at keeping this part of the land safe.
My home has been torn up, invaded by pokemon that do not belong. My people have been enslaved by this man just as I have.
Our gems, Our Heartstone, have been stolen and shattered.

Why?... What did we do to deserve this treatment, What did we do to these humans for them to act in such a way? Why...

DIanice stopped moving. and the Dark energy fully enveloped it, twisting its elegant and petite form into that of its graceful mega evolution. But something was clearly off with it.
Its normal Pink gemstones on its body turned blood red, and what was formerly white, turned pitch black.
Cassandra's and Lily's bonds weren't enough to outright stop Diancie's Dark mega evolution.

Suddenly the temperature of the cavern dropped a good twenty degrees, or rather that's what it seemed like.
Monferno, Frogadier, and Grovyle attempted to sidestep the Dark Diancie to free up Lucario from his burden of holding the Dusknior. But that was a grave mistake, for which nearly everyone paid for.
Diancie clasped her hands together and pulled them apart slowly, winds whipping up around her; the dust transforming into painfully sharp DIamonds, creating a Storm that pushed everyone up and out through a hole Dianice created with a Blast from the Moon.

Everyone was tossed outside and was looking worse for wear. Blastoise abandoned all attempts to attack Scizor, and instead focused on keeping you safe when you landed. Grovyle, Frogadier, and Monferno linked their arms together while in the air, back to back spinning each other around so when they landed they dulled the force of the impact.
Cassandra and Lily were guarded by their respective Lucario's and were safe for now.

As you all landed, you noted absences from who was originally down in the cavern below. Mister and Misses Dusk were being held at the mercy of Dark Diancie, its cloth-like veils were strangling them, While their pokemon were getting encased inside Diamonds.

Blastoise had finished his mega evolution properly mid-flight. But battling Diancie was out of the question right now. because it had picked up five people, and eleven pokemon, four of which in some way or form had mega evolved, as if it was nothing, and not even the Ghost-type Dusknoir was seemingly able to escape free from its diamonds cage.

What will you do?
Xander couldn't help but shed a tear as he was forced to watch what he could only describe as an excruciating mutation. The pain Diancie was feeling was almost radiating off it, Xander could feel it. The resulting dark evolution of the legendary Pokemon was hauntingly beautiful, but Xander couldn't help but think Diancie's true Mega form would look even more stunning. In what seemed like an instant, Diancie had displayed its power, blasting a hole through the earth before sending everyone in the cave soaring up through it in a Diamond Storm.

By the time Xander collected himself, the situation had gotten, worse? In some ways at least. Mega Diancie seemed to be seeking vengeance. It was currently strangling Mr and Mrs Dusk, while their Pokemon were slowly being encased in diamond. They seemed helpless, something that Xander guiltily enjoyed seeing. He couldn't help but think that they deserved to die, but their Pokemon? That didn't sit right with him. Blastoise had successfully Mega Evolved mid flight, but even with a type advantage, it was clear they couldn't hope to match Diancie. It was time for the big speech, he'd thought he already had it with Blastoise, but turns out, it was Diancie that really needed it.

"Diancie!" Xander shouted, "Diancie please listen to me! What these pair have done, what they've forced others to do, its despicable! The fight is over though Diancie, the people and Pokemon are freed and while we can't undo all the harm they have done, we can try to fix what they have done. There will always be darkness in the world Diancie, but the only time the world is truly dark, is when those of us that are good, give up. Why are you giving up Diancie? It's not too late though. We can make sure that the suffering of these evil, vile people and Pokemon is long and painful. We can make them atone for their crimes. Why let them meet a swift end?"

Old 03-07-2020, 05:41 AM   #303
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

TheKnightsFury;
When Diancie spoke, its telepathic voice that almost every legendary pokemon seemed capable of, spoke with no malice or ill intent. In fact, it seemed almost... dead inside itself.
"I cannot allow that to come to pass. do what you please with the other humans that were under these twos rein but these two and their closest partners will suffer through my wraith and will atone for their crimes with their lives."

Fear flashed across the duo Dusk's faces along with their pokemon, Scizor, and Dusknoir. And before Cassandra or Lily could attempt to add their opinion in with yours. Diancie pulled the four together and with an awe-inspiring display of its power, Fused them into a gigantic Blood red Diamond.
" These four will serve as the new Heartstone for this area, and I will ensure it is used up until this one shatters and a new one can be properly made.
Find and pull all who you need to from the caverns below, but do not return to the cavern from whence we were just in. As I am going to seal it off and set deeper into the original mines and place this Heartstone. "

Diancie began her descent back into the main cavern, and the moonlight showered upon her and the heartstone. As she drifted down, she released the Pyroar, Honchcrow, and Sceptile from her grasp, the unconscious bodies falling onto the rocks, rather gently in a way.
The darkness from the dark mega evolution seemed to drain away and become purified orbs of light that drifted away into the night. Soon enough Diancie sealed off the cavern's hole with some form of rock move. The move didn't matter right now.
For now, your seemingly long night at Dead Man's Rest had come to an end.
Well... It simmered down and you didn't have to fight anything anymore.

As you gathered your pokemon, you fell forward slumping onto Blastoise's back, who had de-evolved back. Both Cassandra's and Lily's Lucarios reverted back as well, now that the fight was over. Lily and her partner supported her mother and mother's partner and lead the way out, you following close behind.

Since Cassandra's and your return from the Spirit world, Lily had been rather silent, but now you could hear sniffles coming from her and you could see tears streaming down her face. Before you stepped foot here, who knows how long this operation had been going on. How long Cassandra had been soulless. How long it took for her and Lily to set her Riolu free to get help.
It could have been Months. And everyone was apparently starving, the ribs showing from the tears in the clothing from the Diamond Storm. The more you walked through the ravaged camp to the clearing, the more you noticed things.

It wasn't more than an hour more that you finally found and returned to the Dead Man's Rest town with your partners and the rest of the enslaved. While you were Pleading to Diancie and trying to save it, A few of the free'd ran home and called in the Hunters Guild, and a few other people from the neighboring areas. Dead Man's Rest was booming... but not in a rather good way. Healers tended to the wounded more and more, while others cooked up loads and loads of steaming bowls of food for everyone.
The Hunters took and arrested all the goons involved in the mining operation, and freed all the pokemon who were forced against their will to obey them.
Makeshift camps were set up, and when things settled down, everyone including yourself attempted to sleep, though for most it was a restless night.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 03-07-2020 at 06:01 AM.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:11 PM   #304
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury;
When Diancie spoke, its telepathic voice that almost every legendary pokemon seemed capable of, spoke with no malice or ill intent. In fact, it seemed almost... dead inside itself.
"I cannot allow that to come to pass. do what you please with the other humans that were under these twos rein but these two and their closest partners will suffer through my wraith and will atone for their crimes with their lives."

Fear flashed across the duo Dusk's faces along with their pokemon, Scizor, and Dusknoir. And before Cassandra or Lily could attempt to add their opinion in with yours. Diancie pulled the four together and with an awe-inspiring display of its power, Fused them into a gigantic Blood red Diamond.
" These four will serve as the new Heartstone for this area, and I will ensure it is used up until this one shatters and a new one can be properly made.
Find and pull all who you need to from the caverns below, but do not return to the cavern from whence we were just in. As I am going to seal it off and set deeper into the original mines and place this Heartstone. "

Diancie began her descent back into the main cavern, and the moonlight showered upon her and the heartstone. As she drifted down, she released the Pyroar, Honchcrow, and Sceptile from her grasp, the unconscious bodies falling onto the rocks, rather gently in a way.
The darkness from the dark mega evolution seemed to drain away and become purified orbs of light that drifted away into the night. Soon enough Diancie sealed off the cavern's hole with some form of rock move. The move didn't matter right now.
For now, your seemingly long night at Dead Man's Rest had come to an end.
Well... It simmered down and you didn't have to fight anything anymore.

As you gathered your pokemon, you fell forward slumping onto Blastoise's back, who had de-evolved back. Both Cassandra's and Lily's Lucarios reverted back as well, now that the fight was over. Lily and her partner supported her mother and mother's partner and lead the way out, you following close behind.

Since Cassandra's and your return from the Spirit world, Lily had been rather silent, but now you could hear sniffles coming from her and you could see tears streaming down her face. Before you stepped foot here, who knows how long this operation had been going on. How long Cassandra had been soulless. How long it took for her and Lily to set her Riolu free to get help.
It could have been Months. And everyone was apparently starving, the ribs showing from the tears in the clothing from the Diamond Storm. The more you walked through the ravaged camp to the clearing, the more you noticed things.

It wasn't more than an hour more that you finally found and returned to the Dead Man's Rest town with your partners and the rest of the enslaved. While you were Pleading to Diancie and trying to save it, A few of the free'd ran home and called in the Hunters Guild, and a few other people from the neighboring areas. Dead Man's Rest was booming... but not in a rather good way. Healers tended to the wounded more and more, while others cooked up loads and loads of steaming bowls of food for everyone.
The Hunters took and arrested all the goons involved in the mining operation, and freed all the pokemon who were forced against their will to obey them.
Makeshift camps were set up, and when things settled down, everyone including yourself attempted to sleep, though for most it was a restless night.
Xander watched as the Diancie transformed the evil doers into a new Heartstone. He couldn't help but wonder whether their evil could somehow effect the Heartstone, but surely Diancie knew what she was doing? He was pleased to see the Darkness fade from Diancie as she departed, there was still hope for her. Xander made his way out of the encampment and back to Deadman's Rest, but he made sure to search for anything of worth on his way. He decided to give Lily and her mother some space, they'd been through a lot and Xander knew they were thankful for his help, he didn't need to hear it. What he did need was sleep.

Deadman's Rest was full of activity, which wasn't exactly a surprise. He located Charizard and Bayleef, thanking them for their efforts before returning them and the rest of his Pokemon to their balls. They'd all battled their hearts out and although the experience would do them all good, Xander knew that they were all exhausted. He would find a healer to check them out in the morning. For now, he needed sleep. With space limited, Xander decided just to roll out his sleeping bag under a palm tree. While he settled in, he watched as the members of the Hunters Guild apprehended all of the people responsible for the slaving mine. The Hunters all seemed pretty cool, maybe he'd check out their headquarters some time. Before long his eyelids grew heavy and he drifted off to sleep, he really needed the rest.

Old 04-07-2020, 06:22 AM   #305
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post

CrazyCreeperKid- Thomas knew the way out of here, but at this point, there was no way he was going anywhere. Thinking that a better bandage might help get him through the endeavour, you call on Sow the Sewaddle. The brightly coloured Bug quickly scuttles over to the Hunters Guildsman, who removes his makeshift bandage. Sow quickly rewraps the wound with silk, making sure to apply enough compression to stem the bleeding and the spread of the toxin. It was a certainly an improvement, but whether it would be enough was yet to be seen. Zweilous returns to its trainer's side, helping Thomas to prop himself up.

A couple of curse words ring out as Thomas places weight on the injured leg, but he stumbles forward, slowly but surely. You lead the way, following Thomas's directions. He leads you back out of the tunnel, handing you his flashlight so you can light the path ahead. Your progress as slow, but at least it has purpose. Finally you reach the pulley system that is meant to take you back up to the surface, but there is a problem.....

"Bastards", Thomas spits, "they've cut the ropes!" It's true, the ropes seemed to have been severed, the Skorupi must have somehow known this was the only way out. "This was all for nothing, they knew we'd come here, it knew....." Before you can ask what it is, a roar makes you spin around. A massive red Drapion stands at the end of the path. You were up against a wall with nowhere to go, you were cornered. The Drapion, on top of being shiny, seems to be gaining power from another source. A dark crystal wedged into its shoulder seems to be flooding the Drapion with energy.

"This is why the Skorupi were being so aggressive. They were following the orders of their leader. We need to put a stop to this Drapion, before things get worse. Zweilous, lead the way, Dragon Breath, then Earth Power!"

Danny winced at Thomas' wound, but then grinned as he saw his idea was working, at least for now. They pressed on, walking through the cave with Thomas' directions, as he held the flashlight. Reaching the end of the cave, Danny held onto one of the ropes, trying to initiate the pulley system, but, after shining the beam of light on the ropes, it was clear that they had been severed.

"They've cut the ropes? Those things were smarter than we thought." Danny muttered, as he tried to figure out how to fix it, a large figure appeared before them. It was a Drapion!

Danny was about to ask if things could get worse, but he held back that remark, to not jinx the situation and make it worse.

About to focus the flashlight beam on the Drapion, Danny realized he didn't need it. A dark, glowing crystal was lodged in its shoulder, flooding the Drapion with energy. The Drapion's skin was red instead of purple.

"It's shiny!" Danny thought, as he thought of how he could possibly procure this Pokemon? This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

But first, he needed to defeat it. Thomas had already commanded his Zweilous, so Danny decided to do the same.

"ESP, Pinky, return!" he said, retracting both of them into their respective Pokeballs, before throwing a third one out.

"Clockwork, hit him with a Hurricane!" Danny ordered as he released his Noctowl, who began to flap its wings faster, and faster, preparing the Hurricane's violent winds.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:12 PM   #306
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid- A shiny Drapion!? What a find! If you weakened it, maybe you could try and catch it? Probably wasn't what your focus should be right now, this thing looked to be out for bloody! You recall your two Psychic types, probably a good idea when going up against a Dark type that would probably be capable of defeating them with ease. Noctowl would stand a much better chance, at least it didn't have any obvious weaknesses. Zweilous opens with a Dragon Breath, its two heads working together to combine the two streams of Dragon Fire. The Drapion crosses its arms in front of itself, bracing through the attack. Noctowl joins in, whipping its powerful wings to generate a Hurricane that batters the Drapion, but ultimately it holds its ground. Channelling energy through the earth, Zweilous deals a powerful Super Effective blow! Surely that would be enough to rattle the Drapion?!

It seems not. Drapion stands just as strong as it did previously, seemingly unaffected by the attacks you'd thrown at it so far. Dark energy swells around it, the source of which seems to be that crystal embedded in its shoulder. It fires off a Dark Pulse like none you've ever seen. The attack rivals the power of a Hyper Beam and leaves both Zweilous and Noctowl licking their wounds. There isn't much time for that though as Drapion extends its claws, striking both Pokemon with Night Slash! Even Zweilous, who resisted these Dark type attacks, was struggling to endure them. Why were Drapion's dark type attacks so strong?

"This thing is ridiculous", scowls Thomas, "there must be a way to weaken it."

Old 04-12-2020, 03:44 PM   #307
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid- A shiny Drapion!? What a find! If you weakened it, maybe you could try and catch it? Probably wasn't what your focus should be right now, this thing looked to be out for bloody! You recall your two Psychic types, probably a good idea when going up against a Dark type that would probably be capable of defeating them with ease. Noctowl would stand a much better chance, at least it didn't have any obvious weaknesses. Zweilous opens with a Dragon Breath, its two heads working together to combine the two streams of Dragon Fire. The Drapion crosses its arms in front of itself, bracing through the attack. Noctowl joins in, whipping its powerful wings to generate a Hurricane that batters the Drapion, but ultimately it holds its ground. Channelling energy through the earth, Zweilous deals a powerful Super Effective blow! Surely that would be enough to rattle the Drapion?!

It seems not. Drapion stands just as strong as it did previously, seemingly unaffected by the attacks you'd thrown at it so far. Dark energy swells around it, the source of which seems to be that crystal embedded in its shoulder. It fires off a Dark Pulse like none you've ever seen. The attack rivals the power of a Hyper Beam and leaves both Zweilous and Noctowl licking their wounds. There isn't much time for that though as Drapion extends its claws, striking both Pokemon with Night Slash! Even Zweilous, who resisted these Dark type attacks, was struggling to endure them. Why were Drapion's dark type attacks so strong?

"This thing is ridiculous", scowls Thomas, "there must be a way to weaken it."
Drapion didn't really seem fazed by both of their attacks, then fought back with some tough ones. He was using Dark moves, and they were abnormally powerful. Maybe the gem lodged in his shoulder had something to do with it? Danny looked at it intently, maybe he could dislodge it? Or break it?

Danny quickly pulled a 2 Potions from his Bag, then sprayed it on Clockwork and Zweilous, then called out his commands.

"Clockwork, go straight in and Peck at the crystal stuck in Drapion's shoulder! Then, blow up a Hurricane to repel yourself backwards to escape his attacks!"

Before performing the attack, the Noctowl turned back on Danny, giving him a confused look. In return, Danny nodded, denoting, You can do this, I believe in you!, which made the Pokemon happy, and it turned back to swoop in on the red Scorpion Pokemon.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:42 AM   #308
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid- The Drapion's Dark type moves were ridiculously strong, but why? Perhaps it was the gem embedded in the Drapion's shoulder, it certainly seemed to be the source of the power. While you think about how to remove it, you quickly retrieve a pair of potions from your bag and give Clockwork and Thomas's Zweilous a quick spray. The potion helps a little, but you have a feeling that Drapion won't have much trouble removing the health again.....

You order Clockwork to go for the gem, something that Thomas had yet to consider. "Great idea Danny!" Thomas pauses for a second, "that gem does seem odd, perhaps if we can remove it, Drapion won't be as powerful, it might even start to calm down. Zweilous go for that gem! Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, rip it free!" Clockwork swoops in, his beak strikes the gem, but it doesn't even budge. Drapion lashes at him with a Night Slash, but Clockwork pushes back with a powerful flap of his wings. The quick Hurricane allows him to get away with only a glancing blow, but it also allows Zweilous time to close in. The twin heads of the dragon shoot forward, alternating as they gnash at the gem with Fire and Thunder Fangs. You watch as the gem begins to come loose, its almost there....

Twack!

With a Brutal Swing of its tail, Drapion strikes Zweilous and sends in flying over the edge. You watch in horror as the twin headed Dragon falls out of sight before Clockwork can even consider a rescue. You turn to Thomas, the man is distraught, his face is full of pain. Did that really just happen?! Clockwork's eyes light up as he notices the gem fall free from the Drapion! You wait for some sudden reaction, but Drapion doesn't seem to behave any differently. Seemingly uncaring about the Pokemon it just sent plummeting to its death, Drapion fires another powerful Dark Pulse at Noctowl. Clockwork is smashed by the attack, it certainly hurt just as much as it did before.......

Old 04-13-2020, 05:09 AM   #309
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid- The Drapion's Dark type moves were ridiculously strong, but why? Perhaps it was the gem embedded in the Drapion's shoulder, it certainly seemed to be the source of the power. While you think about how to remove it, you quickly retrieve a pair of potions from your bag and give Clockwork and Thomas's Zweilous a quick spray. The potion helps a little, but you have a feeling that Drapion won't have much trouble removing the health again.....

You order Clockwork to go for the gem, something that Thomas had yet to consider. "Great idea Danny!" Thomas pauses for a second, "that gem does seem odd, perhaps if we can remove it, Drapion won't be as powerful, it might even start to calm down. Zweilous go for that gem! Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, rip it free!" Clockwork swoops in, his beak strikes the gem, but it doesn't even budge. Drapion lashes at him with a Night Slash, but Clockwork pushes back with a powerful flap of his wings. The quick Hurricane allows him to get away with only a glancing blow, but it also allows Zweilous time to close in. The twin heads of the dragon shoot forward, alternating as they gnash at the gem with Fire and Thunder Fangs. You watch as the gem begins to come loose, its almost there....

Twack!

With a Brutal Swing of its tail, Drapion strikes Zweilous and sends in flying over the edge. You watch in horror as the twin headed Dragon falls out of sight before Clockwork can even consider a rescue. You turn to Thomas, the man is distraught, his face is full of pain. Did that really just happen?! Clockwork's eyes light up as he notices the gem fall free from the Drapion! You wait for some sudden reaction, but Drapion doesn't seem to behave any differently. Seemingly uncaring about the Pokemon it just sent plummeting to its death, Drapion fires another powerful Dark Pulse at Noctowl. Clockwork is smashed by the attack, it certainly hurt just as much as it did before.......

Danny had clearly done the right thing by commanding Clockwork that way, and Thomas caught on too, commanding Zweilous to help in this plan. It seemed to work, until Drapion smacked Zweilous down the chasm! Thomas just stood there speechless, as the gem tinkled off his shoulder. It didn't seem to do anything, and they were losing time as Zweilous plummeted deeper into the dark hole.

Quickly thinking, Danny plotted out his actions for a moment, before carrying them out. In two quick movements he threw five pokeballs at once, three empty, and two containing Sow and Skull. The empty ones flew at the Drapion.

"Sow, quick, make as much rope as possible to try and latch on to Zweilous! Skull, Fly down there and try to catch Zweilous! Use your Gusts to travel faster if needed! And Clockwork, set up a Reflect to protect them so they can carry out their commands!"

The three Pokemon quickly went to carry out the different actions they'd been asked to perform. Danny hoped that the Drapion wouldn't be able to break all three of the Pokeballs at once!
Old 04-13-2020, 11:52 PM   #310
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid- Acting rashly, you wildly throw out five pokeballs! Two contain your own Pokemon, Sow and Skull, while the other three are a hasty attempt to catch the Drapion. None of the three even get a chance at capturing the Drapion, as a Snarl from the beast disintegrates them and strikes all of your Pokemon in the process. Zweilous had already fallen out of sight, so Sow was of no use here. Skull attempts to rescue Zweilous, but even Flying as fast as she can, she can't seem to even spot the Dragon.

Meanwhile, Clockwork and Sow have their hands full. The Noctowl sets up a Reflect, which helps somewhat as the Drapion continues its rampage. Night Slashes, Dark Pulses and Brutal Swings are hard for the pair to endure. Both are on their last legs when the Drapion pauses suddenly. The darkness fuelling it seems to be waning! Perhaps that gem was something special after all?

Still, it was too late for Zweilous.....

HYDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

A mighty roar tears up from the depths of the abyss. Life floods back into Thomas and it doesn't take long for you to realise what has happened. The mighty dragon shoots upwards, revealing its newly evolved form. Zweilous must have evolved during the fall! The now Hydreigon has its eyes fixed on the Drapion, fury fuelling its desire for revenge.

"Hydreigon!" Thomas shouts, "you're alive! Let's force this thing back! Tri Attack, then Dragon Pulse! Hey Danny, try and get that gem away from Drapion, the last thing we need it doing is getting another power boost. If we can get it to use up all its energy, it might just settle down." Skull flutters back up to join you, she'd tried her best but in the end, her assistance wasn't required.

Old 04-14-2020, 05:35 AM   #311
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Hydreigon

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid- Acting rashly, you wildly throw out five pokeballs! Two contain your own Pokemon, Sow and Skull, while the other three are a hasty attempt to catch the Drapion. None of the three even get a chance at capturing the Drapion, as a Snarl from the beast disintegrates them and strikes all of your Pokemon in the process. Zweilous had already fallen out of sight, so Sow was of no use here. Skull attempts to rescue Zweilous, but even Flying as fast as she can, she can't seem to even spot the Dragon.

Meanwhile, Clockwork and Sow have their hands full. The Noctowl sets up a Reflect, which helps somewhat as the Drapion continues its rampage. Night Slashes, Dark Pulses and Brutal Swings are hard for the pair to endure. Both are on their last legs when the Drapion pauses suddenly. The darkness fuelling it seems to be waning! Perhaps that gem was something special after all?

Still, it was too late for Zweilous.....

HYDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

A mighty roar tears up from the depths of the abyss. Life floods back into Thomas and it doesn't take long for you to realise what has happened. The mighty dragon shoots upwards, revealing its newly evolved form. Zweilous must have evolved during the fall! The now Hydreigon has its eyes fixed on the Drapion, fury fuelling its desire for revenge.

"Hydreigon!" Thomas shouts, "you're alive! Let's force this thing back! Tri Attack, then Dragon Pulse! Hey Danny, try and get that gem away from Drapion, the last thing we need it doing is getting another power boost. If we can get it to use up all its energy, it might just settle down." Skull flutters back up to join you, she'd tried her best but in the end, her assistance wasn't required.
Danny's plan had barely worked, but it didn't need to. Drapion had broken all three of the Pokeballs, and Sow, Clockwork and Skull had tried their best, but to no avail. But, then, in the distance, Danny heard a cry! It was the cry of a Hydreigon! It was Thomas' Zweilous. Zweilous had evolved! The odds felt slightly better at the appearance of the Brutal Pokemon.

Danny quickly recalled Sow, then commanded Skull to pick up the gem. "Clockwork, now, Hurricane, again! Skull, bring that crystal to me!" Danny commanded, the Noctowl quickly complied, flapping its wings to prepare the attack. Skull swooped in under Noctowl, to give it cover to grab the small crystal.

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 04-14-2020 at 06:20 AM.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:23 PM   #312
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid- The emergence of Hydreigon had turned the tides in your favour, but this battle was far from over. Following Thomas's instruction, you order Skull to swoop in and collect the crystal. Hydreigon shows off its new power, firing three coloured orbs at the Drapion. The Tri Attack smashes against the opposing Dark types face and shortly after, paralysis starts to take hold! Skull swoops in, grasping the crystal in her claws. As she swings out of the way, Clockwork smashes the paralysed Drapion with another Hurricane, the powerful wind hammers the Drapion.

Hydreigon lets loose with a Dragon Pulse, the torrent of dragon fire ripples forward, but the Drapion looks to match it. A Dark Pulse leaps forward to meet the approaching attack. The two attacks collide, they're evenly matched! You watch as the two beams push against each other, neither side backs down. The dark aura surrounding Drapion begins to flicker, its fading! Suddenly the Dragon Pulse gets the upper hand and powers through the failing Dark Pulse, slamming home as it strikes the Drapion's hardened carapace.

Skull drops the crystal in your hand, allowing you to get a better look at it. Holding it up, you inspect the crystal. It seems expertly crafted and a symbol that looked almost like bat wings shimmered inside. "Hold on a second", Thomas spurts, "that's a Darkinium Z Crystal! No wonder Drapion's Dark moves were enhanced. I've seen this before, sometimes wild Pokemon can become influenced by the power of Z Crystals. You don't happen to have a Z Ring do you? A Z Move might just put the Drapion down for the count!"

You've obtained a Darkinium Z Crystal!

Old 04-15-2020, 03:22 AM   #313
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid- The emergence of Hydreigon had turned the tides in your favour, but this battle was far from over. Following Thomas's instruction, you order Skull to swoop in and collect the crystal. Hydreigon shows off its new power, firing three coloured orbs at the Drapion. The Tri Attack smashes against the opposing Dark types face and shortly after, paralysis starts to take hold! Skull swoops in, grasping the crystal in her claws. As she swings out of the way, Clockwork smashes the paralysed Drapion with another Hurricane, the powerful wind hammers the Drapion.

Hydreigon lets loose with a Dragon Pulse, the torrent of dragon fire ripples forward, but the Drapion looks to match it. A Dark Pulse leaps forward to meet the approaching attack. The two attacks collide, they're evenly matched! You watch as the two beams push against each other, neither side backs down. The dark aura surrounding Drapion begins to flicker, its fading! Suddenly the Dragon Pulse gets the upper hand and powers through the failing Dark Pulse, slamming home as it strikes the Drapion's hardened carapace.

Skull drops the crystal in your hand, allowing you to get a better look at it. Holding it up, you inspect the crystal. It seems expertly crafted and a symbol that looked almost like bat wings shimmered inside. "Hold on a second", Thomas spurts, "that's a Darkinium Z Crystal! No wonder Drapion's Dark moves were enhanced. I've seen this before, sometimes wild Pokemon can become influenced by the power of Z Crystals. You don't happen to have a Z Ring do you? A Z Move might just put the Drapion down for the count!"

You've obtained a Darkinium Z Crystal!
As they fought back against the Drapion, Hydreigon's attacks really doing some damage. Ever since they had separated the crystal from Drapion's shoulder, it had lost a little strength, so their attacks actually dealt damage, and Hydreigon was able to overpower Drapion's Dark Pulse for its own Dragon Pulse. Meanwhile, Skull delivered the crystal to Danny's palm.

Danny inspected it. It was black, perfectly cut in the shape of a rhombus, with a bat wing etched inside. Danny knew what this was. It was a Z-Crystal.

"Yeah, you're right! A Z-Move should put Drapion in his place!" Danny set the crystal into the Z-Ring on his wrist, then he told Skull to get ready. Danny crossed his arms, spreading them out, then raising his arms to look like a demon, Skull doing the same. As they both finished the actions, yellow light shot off of Danny, empowering Skull and making his Snarl into something more powerful!

"Skull, Black Hole Eclipse!"

Skull flapped its wings, collecting a mass of dark energy to ready the attack.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:19 AM   #314
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid- You place the Darkinium Z Crystal in to your Z Ring and it immediately starts to glow. You can feel the power coming off of the crystal, it was tremendous! Soon the energy starts to gather around Skull as well, transmitted by the bond you two share. Sure, you'd only been together for a short time, but you'd already been through a lot and Drapion was the reason for it all!

Skull feels the darkness flooding through her. No wonder the Drapion got carried away with it. The Vullaby gathers a mass of dark anti-matter between her wings. She holds it for as long as she can, before finally letting it fly. The orb whizzes through the air, spinning around erratically. Drapion side steps, dodging the orb, but not its effects....

The orb explodes behind Drapion. In its place is a black hole, which starts to draw Drapion in! It digs its claws into the ground, doing its best to resists the black hole's influence. Skull is also struggling to resist the pull, but thankfully Hydreigon grabs her before she gets too close. The dragon finally gets his vengeance however, firing a Dragon Pulse that knocks the opposing Dark type loose and sends it spinning into the black hole!

The hole collapses as soon as Drapion is drawn in, it was over!

Clockwork gained 3 levels
Skull gained 2 levels
Sow gained 1 level

"Thank fuck for that", Thomas laughs, "now we can finally get out of this Arceus forsaken hole. Don't worry about Drapion, I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere and without the Darkinium Z influencing it, it should calm down. Mind withdrawing your Pokemon? I'll get Hydreigon to carry us out."

Old 04-16-2020, 06:01 AM   #315
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid- You place the Darkinium Z Crystal in to your Z Ring and it immediately starts to glow. You can feel the power coming off of the crystal, it was tremendous! Soon the energy starts to gather around Skull as well, transmitted by the bond you two share. Sure, you'd only been together for a short time, but you'd already been through a lot and Drapion was the reason for it all!

Skull feels the darkness flooding through her. No wonder the Drapion got carried away with it. The Vullaby gathers a mass of dark anti-matter between her wings. She holds it for as long as she can, before finally letting it fly. The orb whizzes through the air, spinning around erratically. Drapion side steps, dodging the orb, but not its effects....

The orb explodes behind Drapion. In its place is a black hole, which starts to draw Drapion in! It digs its claws into the ground, doing its best to resists the black hole's influence. Skull is also struggling to resist the pull, but thankfully Hydreigon grabs her before she gets too close. The dragon finally gets his vengeance however, firing a Dragon Pulse that knocks the opposing Dark type loose and sends it spinning into the black hole!

The hole collapses as soon as Drapion is drawn in, it was over!

Clockwork gained 3 levels
Skull gained 2 levels
Sow gained 1 level

"Thank fuck for that", Thomas laughs, "now we can finally get out of this Arceus forsaken hole. Don't worry about Drapion, I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere and without the Darkinium Z influencing it, it should calm down. Mind withdrawing your Pokemon? I'll get Hydreigon to carry us out."
The Z-Move had worked! Drapion seemed to resist the pulling force of the Black Hole, but it eventually yielded to the force. As Drapion flew in, the hole collapsed in on itself, transporting Drapion to somewhere else. Since it didn't have the Darkinium Z lodged in its shoulder anywhere, it was sure to calm down and not hurt anyone.

"Clockwork, Skull, you've both done good." Danny told them, as he recalled them into their Pokeballs so Thomas' Hydreigon could carry them out. "Alright Thomas, let's get the fuck outta here."
Old 04-18-2020, 07:14 PM   #316
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid- You recall your Pokemon and mount Hydreigon alongside Thomas. The hunter seemed to be fairing pretty well at the moment, but it was likely the adrenaline from the battle. Hyreigon has no trouble carrying the pair of you up and out of the bit. The light almost blinds you as you emerge from the pit. "We'll make for Dead Man's Rest, should be able to get someone to check my leg out there."

The journey to Dead Man's Rest is relatively swift. By the time you touch down outside the rather roughly constructed Pokemon Centre, the sun is starting to set. As you enter the Centre, the nurse immediately notices Thomas's leg and calls for assistance. A nurse rushes out with a Blissey following closely with a stretcher. You help Thomas onto the stretcher and they wheel him off. Without much to do, you leave your Pokemon with the nurse at the reception, your Pokemon definitely needed some attention. You seek out a hot meal and settle down in the lounge area, waiting for your Pokemon and news on Thomas.

"He's doing really well", the nurse explains as she emerges from the back of the Centre. "Infection has started to set in so we've got him medicated and he'll have to stay a few days, but he should heal just fine. He has asked to see you." You follow the nurse into a small room in the back of the Centre. Thomas is sat up in a bed, a drip attached to his arm.

"I hoped you wouldn't run off before I got to thank you", Thomas smiled, "If you hadn't shown up, I probably would have died down there. Plus we probably wouldn't have helped out Drapion, which was the whole reason I was there in the first place. If you head to the Hunter's Guild in the Palearchean Wildwoods, I'll put in a good word for you and they'll help you out. The only people who know the Cradle better than us are the natives and we've got good relations with them as well. They should be able to point you in the right direction if there is something you're looking for in particular."

Thomas seemed really grateful for your help and it seemed the Hunter's Guild would be happy to repay the debt that he owed you for your assistance. It was late though, whether you wanted to go to the Hunter's Guild or somewhere else, you'd best find a room and get some sleep first.

Old 04-20-2020, 02:22 PM   #317
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Connor: Some would attribute your spate of misfortune to the works of your mischievous starter's headstrong nature, others...would also blame the Pancham for your situation, but one thing was for certain: were it not for Marco's thinking you'd quite possibly have ended up on a stake in the middle of a tribal village. However you ended up here, it likely wouldn't have been any worse than another day at the bar you absconded from so long ago.

In search of some form of adventure, the group agrees to venture upriver, hoping to run into someone to help point you in the direction of something useful, or at least a way out of this rainforest. Being lost in any location was always troubling, but being lost in a foreign jungle was certainly yearning for death. Your venture upstream goes rather peacefully, with the Pancham keeping a vigilant eye out for anything of interest, and the sound of forest pokemon going about their daily business somewhat relaxing. Indeed, it feels as though everything's going quite nicely, if a little humdrum.

And that's when the first droplet of moisture lands on your visor.

In the span of less than a minute, the beaming sun gives way to one of the Glade's well known showers, and as you look up at the sky you notice the clouds only getting darker and darker, as it seems a full-blown monsoon may be on the horizon. Cain gives a cry of displeasure, and even though the rain is only just starting the heat makes your position rather uncomfortable. However, Marco gives an excited bark and following your starter's lead you can spot his excitement: what appears to be a small lake fed by a reasonably large waterfall. On closer inspection though, there appears to be some sort of recess behind the falls and the makings of some mossy stone path leading behind it. You could, of course, ignore this and try and venture into the nearby woodland for shelter, but as a rumble echoes through the air, any decision to be made probably would be best made with some haste.

What will you do?

Lil'twick: Trouble certainly was brewing in Paradise and as the trio of invaders crash the Prince's party, your initial shock turns to outrage as your hard work is threatened. Immediately making orders, your gentle facade crumbles into a defiant stance and it certainly catches the attention of the Skuntank, who sneers in your direction before raising an eyebrow.

"A human?" they grunt before things take a sudden turn. Working together as one, Cott and Custard get to work clearing the smoke away as the crowd scatters for the outskirts with their fey wind, and as the pair direct the smoke upwards the Koffing notices this before diving towards the Swirlix with his buoyant body, delivering a reasonable tackle into the canine and knocking him over. This however leaves the Koffing wide open for the concerned Togetic to catch the poison pokemon in his fairy wind in a stroke of luck for your starter, and the Poison Gas pokemon swiftly recoils.

"YEOWCH! That smarts!" it cries out, the poison pokemon unusually wounded by the resisted technique, and as he tries to launch a counter attack, inhaling and ready to spew some noxious gas towards the fairy pokemon he hears an unusually soothing singing voice, one which stops the smoke billowing out as the Koffing's eyes grow heavy. The Igglybuff may not have a direct offensive presence, but the Sing technique was certainly enough to interrupt the poison gas as the substance dribbles out the pokemon's mouth and floats harmlessly into the air around it.

Over with the Shuckle, the already poor speed of the infamously slow pokemon means that Honey has absolutely no trouble working with Carrot to hinder its movement, the Cutiefly dusting the bug with a spore cloud of stunning particles while the Carbink goes directly for the offensive by tossing one of the rocks it chucked into the fold at it. Too slow to avoid either assault, the Shuckle is stunned momentarily, and as it squeaks in pain it quickly withdraws into its shell, before a few chewing sounds could be heard from it. As the pair close in on it, the pair are assaulted by a swarm of tiny black blobs of energy pouring out of the holes, the head of the Shuckle poking out and giving a laugh as the two pokemon are infested by the bug pokemon's dirty trick while it appears unscathed for the most part.

"Lum Berry, kiddos! Nice try, but dinner awaits me!" it gloats before continuing its slow path, only for Sprinkles to stand in its way, staring defiantly. Ordered to assist whoever, the Morelull shakes his head as the Shuckle simply shrugs before tucking in its legs and leaping forth in a body slam, impacting against the mushroom pokemon who holds fast. "Ha, too...ugh..." it grunts, as the Shuckle inadvertently gasps and inhales some purplish spores shaken off by the grass type, and the effect it has is evident: with no paralysis, the Shuckle coughs as the poison begins to set in, and thoroughly miffed it slowly swivels around to face the three before it. "Alright...if it's a fight you kiddies want, it's a fight you'll get...ugh..."

With the two fights ongoing, that leaves the Prince and Shiftry against the Skuntank, who sneers at you once more. "So you think dragging some brat in here will help solve your problems, missy? You speak about chaos, kid, but I don't think you know what yer gettin' into here. Shove outta business that don't concern ya!" With that the skunk blitzes forward directly at you, but is knocked aside by a veritable storm of petals that blast over it with the force of a blizzard, as the Prince twirls her flower in defiance.

"No, you will not threaten our guest in my presence," she hisses, before suddenly turning a little pale as the poison pokemon climbs to his feet, before snarling, the dark waves washing over the Floette and pushing her back into you. "Ah! Leo, this land works differently to what your world does. Up is down, left is right, fire is cold and the ice leaves scorch marks." As she recovers, the Shiftry leaps back into the fray, bringing both leaf hands round and blasting away the remaining smoke with a forceful defog before staring down the Skuntank, heat emanating from the fan hands. With a crackle of fire, the intruder boss lets loose a fearsome flamethrower at you and Floette as the Shiftry blasts an equally hot wave at the incoming blaze, both attacks meeting in the middle, but as the Shiftry stands there, it seems as though the Skuntank has the upper hand, and as the Prince winces, indecisive, the Flabebe from before peeks round from behind your shoulder, terrified...but catching your eyes, you can see a determined rage in those quivering eyes, and the pokemon grips her flower tighter, almost in anticipation of jumping in...

For this battle, you may command the level 17 Blue Flower Flabebe, who knows the following moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Fairy Wind, Lucky Chant, Razor Leaf, Helping Hand, Worry Seed and Grass Knot. At any time, you may switch pokemon to a different target, depending on the danger at that time.

Koffing Status: Lightly Injured, Drowsy (reduced Speed and Accuracy).
Currently battling: Custard, Cott, Souffle.
Air Quality: Good.

Shuckle Status: Lightly Injured, Poisoned.
Currently battling: Honey, Carrot, Sprinkles.
Food Supply: Good.

Skuntank Status: Lightly Injured, Flame-o-Warring.
Currently battling: The Prince, Shiftry, Flabebe.
Festival Mood: Scared.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:36 AM   #318
Connor
Flashbacker

When it rains, it pours. Sweeney was beyond being surprised by his poor luck. Things had been going well at first, the walk being therapeutic and seeming to dissipate much of Sophie's Marco focused anger. Cain was enjoying himself gliding between trees while maintaining practised lookout, and Marco was ... doing what Marco always did, eagerly splashing along the riverside and investigating anything which even remotely smelled of adventure. The hyperactive Pancham was a handful for sure, but there was oddly anchoring aspect to his consistently upbeat outlook.

Then the rains came

Showers like these weren't unheard of within the Glade, but darker yet clouds continued to roll in overheard, it became evident that this was a little more than a common shower. Cain hurriedly sought shelter among the trees, far from comfortable amid the abruptly wetter conditions. Just as the situation was beginning to look grim, Marco excitedly waves to the group, having found a small passageway nestled behind a nearby waterfall. Sophie's objections were immediate and harsh. Were it not for Marco they wouldn't be in this ongoing car crash, Following him again could only lead to more trouble. As expected, Marco took this badly, stamping his feet and hissing irritation at his comrade.

The breaking point for Sweeney was the expression on Cain's face. The Gligar couldn't help but betray an understandable preference for Marco's option, despite his inclination towards putting the group before himself. Wiping the worst of the rain from his visor, Sweeney motions with his head for Cain to follow, and the Gligar wears a wide grin as he drifts over from the tree. Shielding Cain from the water as best he could, Sweeney strode towards the opening, gingerly eking past the cascading torrent.
Old 04-30-2020, 12:49 AM   #319
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post

Lil'twick: Trouble certainly was brewing in Paradise and as the trio of invaders crash the Prince's party, your initial shock turns to outrage as your hard work is threatened. Immediately making orders, your gentle facade crumbles into a defiant stance and it certainly catches the attention of the Skuntank, who sneers in your direction before raising an eyebrow.

"A human?" they grunt before things take a sudden turn. Working together as one, Cott and Custard get to work clearing the smoke away as the crowd scatters for the outskirts with their fey wind, and as the pair direct the smoke upwards the Koffing notices this before diving towards the Swirlix with his buoyant body, delivering a reasonable tackle into the canine and knocking him over. This however leaves the Koffing wide open for the concerned Togetic to catch the poison pokemon in his fairy wind in a stroke of luck for your starter, and the Poison Gas pokemon swiftly recoils.

"YEOWCH! That smarts!" it cries out, the poison pokemon unusually wounded by the resisted technique, and as he tries to launch a counter attack, inhaling and ready to spew some noxious gas towards the fairy pokemon he hears an unusually soothing singing voice, one which stops the smoke billowing out as the Koffing's eyes grow heavy. The Igglybuff may not have a direct offensive presence, but the Sing technique was certainly enough to interrupt the poison gas as the substance dribbles out the pokemon's mouth and floats harmlessly into the air around it.

Over with the Shuckle, the already poor speed of the infamously slow pokemon means that Honey has absolutely no trouble working with Carrot to hinder its movement, the Cutiefly dusting the bug with a spore cloud of stunning particles while the Carbink goes directly for the offensive by tossing one of the rocks it chucked into the fold at it. Too slow to avoid either assault, the Shuckle is stunned momentarily, and as it squeaks in pain it quickly withdraws into its shell, before a few chewing sounds could be heard from it. As the pair close in on it, the pair are assaulted by a swarm of tiny black blobs of energy pouring out of the holes, the head of the Shuckle poking out and giving a laugh as the two pokemon are infested by the bug pokemon's dirty trick while it appears unscathed for the most part.

"Lum Berry, kiddos! Nice try, but dinner awaits me!" it gloats before continuing its slow path, only for Sprinkles to stand in its way, staring defiantly. Ordered to assist whoever, the Morelull shakes his head as the Shuckle simply shrugs before tucking in its legs and leaping forth in a body slam, impacting against the mushroom pokemon who holds fast. "Ha, too...ugh..." it grunts, as the Shuckle inadvertently gasps and inhales some purplish spores shaken off by the grass type, and the effect it has is evident: with no paralysis, the Shuckle coughs as the poison begins to set in, and thoroughly miffed it slowly swivels around to face the three before it. "Alright...if it's a fight you kiddies want, it's a fight you'll get...ugh..."

With the two fights ongoing, that leaves the Prince and Shiftry against the Skuntank, who sneers at you once more. "So you think dragging some brat in here will help solve your problems, missy? You speak about chaos, kid, but I don't think you know what yer gettin' into here. Shove outta business that don't concern ya!" With that the skunk blitzes forward directly at you, but is knocked aside by a veritable storm of petals that blast over it with the force of a blizzard, as the Prince twirls her flower in defiance.

"No, you will not threaten our guest in my presence," she hisses, before suddenly turning a little pale as the poison pokemon climbs to his feet, before snarling, the dark waves washing over the Floette and pushing her back into you. "Ah! Leo, this land works differently to what your world does. Up is down, left is right, fire is cold and the ice leaves scorch marks." As she recovers, the Shiftry leaps back into the fray, bringing both leaf hands round and blasting away the remaining smoke with a forceful defog before staring down the Skuntank, heat emanating from the fan hands. With a crackle of fire, the intruder boss lets loose a fearsome flamethrower at you and Floette as the Shiftry blasts an equally hot wave at the incoming blaze, both attacks meeting in the middle, but as the Shiftry stands there, it seems as though the Skuntank has the upper hand, and as the Prince winces, indecisive, the Flabebe from before peeks round from behind your shoulder, terrified...but catching your eyes, you can see a determined rage in those quivering eyes, and the pokemon grips her flower tighter, almost in anticipation of jumping in...

For this battle, you may command the level 17 Blue Flower Flabebe, who knows the following moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Fairy Wind, Lucky Chant, Razor Leaf, Helping Hand, Worry Seed and Grass Knot. At any time, you may switch pokemon to a different target, depending on the danger at that time.

Koffing Status: Lightly Injured, Drowsy (reduced Speed and Accuracy).
Currently battling: Custard, Cott, Souffle.
Air Quality: Good.

Shuckle Status: Lightly Injured, Poisoned.
Currently battling: Honey, Carrot, Sprinkles.
Food Supply: Good.

Skuntank Status: Lightly Injured, Flame-o-Warring.
Currently battling: The Prince, Shiftry, Flabebe.
Festival Mood: Scared.
His strategy seemed to be working for now, which was certainly a good sign. Leo never had to command this many Pokemon at once, and he was worried that he'd screw up and cause the party to come crashing down. Well, it kind of already was doing that, and he needed to try and pick up the mood. He was determined to keep things afloat, and he could tell that the Flabebe that was helping him felt the same. It looked like overall this was a nine on three battle, and that the Skuntank was certainly the problem. It was time for his orders, and he had to think fast, and complex.

"Custard, I'm sure you'll agree we need to lighten the mood here. Make sure you get that Skuntank's attention with a Follow Me, then show him how we Celebrate things around here!" he gives his orders to his Togetic, and he gets a happy chirp in response.

"Okay Cott, Souffle, I want you both to sing that Koffing a nice Round lullaby! Then once you both stop, I want you to Sing for real Souffle! Cott, give her Sing a Copycat," he states the next set of orders to the remaining two Pokemon that were dealing with the Koffing.

"Honey, I need you to keep distracting the Shuckle! Raze its ears with a Bug Buzz, and then blast it with a Moonblast! Carrot, Sharpen up to ignore that Withdraw and go for another Smack Down!" Leo commands, wanting to make sure that he gets in a good amount of damage on the Shuckle.

"Sprinkles, I want you to cover me," he says to the little Morellul as he starts to hug the walls of the grotto, trying to get to any Pokemon that would need his assistance that were still in the crossfires of the battle.

"Flabebe, I want you to also give me a Helping Hand, and set up a Lucky Chant to give everyone here a good amount of luck, okay?" he asks the Flabebe on his shoulder with a warm smile. He had to make this count!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-07-2020, 03:32 PM   #320
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Meetan: While your cartographic skills were something to be worked on, your confirmation on checking the pool out gives the chieftain hope, and the man, as stern as he seems, gives a genuine and warm smile, the sort of smile you would receive as gratitude for a good deed. Shortly afterwards, the Audino returns, and a quick check reveals all of them are fighting fit and in good health, the normal type's skill with treatment impressive as always.

Pointing you towards the general direction of the pool in question, your thoughts on the illness being poison or fairy pokemon related linger in your mind, as do the symptoms and results of the disease. While it was true that some poisons didn't kill but merely crippled, many of these seem to target a specific area of the body, and neurotoxins generally tended to be deadly from what you've seen. Following the map with some help, you come to a small clearing in the jungle and take the time to scrutinise the map closer. The clearing you were at seems to be visible as a small circle in the corner, and judging by the drawing the pool would be another ten to fifteen minutes away. The humidity certainly starts getting to you, however: whether it was the heat or general greenhouse effect, you were sweating quite heavily.

It isn't too long though before your brain considers the potential of mischievous fairies, and once again your mind seems to draw a blank on this one: while there certainly were a few fey pokemon who would call the Glades home, pretty much all of them tended to be kind souls or cheeky little monkeys, rather than outright malicious creatures, and the symptoms of the illness seemed unlikely to be down to theit influence. Your train of thought however very quickly derails itself as you hear some sort of small commotion ahead, and opting to be careful lest you end up in more trouble, you approach and peek through some foliage.

Your eyes are opened to a glimmering pond, a deep dark colour, with what seems like a slight rainbow shimmer in it, as well as a somewhat overpowering smell of something that seems a little familiar, but not something you could immediately put your nose on. A faint cry near the bank of the pool grabs your attention, and upon noticing the source of said cry, you can almost feel your heart sink so low that it may as well just up and leave through your rear.

At the murky banks of the pool, the grass is decayed and brown, small shrubs wilted and rotten, while a few small pokemon struggle to move around much. A couple of Grubbin stained with black marks feebly crawl over to an unmoving Tangela, eyes as blank as those of a Parasect, and some Shroomish are huddled around a bare jungle tree, leaves having dropped off the lifeless trunk some time ago as their Breloom parent digs into the soil in vain, trying to find something edible for them that won't be lethal. The cry itself comes from a slightly shrivelled pale green creature, drooping leaf on its bean shaped body as weak ruby eyes weakly quiver as it crawls to the edge of the pool. Sticking its tongue out, the Chikorita slowly tries to taste the liquid, thirst clearly on its mind, but something about it makes the grass pokemon revulse as it cries out, spitting around before slumping backwards.

It is only the unnoticed vines wrapping around you and yanking you back that saves you from a sudden shower of pins from perforating your vulnerable flesh, and as the missiles rain down a screech rings out right behind you. Tossed to the ground, you find your saviour to be a very prickly Carnivine, which gives you a single glance with pleading eyes before succumbing to its state, flopping to the ground lifelessly, and only the gentle swaying of its leafy maw tells you that it's only unconscious. Looking up, you find the perpetrator clinging to the trees with its spiky grippers, grim yellow hexagonal eyes staring you down with metallic body shining in a sun which is starting to fade behind broiling clouds. The Ferrothorn gives a grunt, as it glares at you and then the Chikorita, as the gleam around it seems to be growing in intensity, the grass pokemon too weak to move...
It didn't take too long to get to where they needed to go, although for Alice, it bloody felt like it. Whether it was the natural humidity of the Arboreal Cradle or the greenhouse effect of the land, it was sweltering, and the young woman's strikingly bright attire was patched darker with sweat and clinging uncomfortably to her skin. If not for internalised code of manner, she might have said fuck it and at least taken the top off, because it was disgusting, but there was the thought of offending a native that might happen to cross her and Alice had had enough of their displeasure today.

Unfortunately, her life was going to get worse. As Alice made her way into a clearing, the scene that she was greeted with made her feel like she was going to fall apart. All the trainer could do was stand and take it all in, mouth hanging open, her heart wrenching and breaking into pieces with every little detail. There were Pokemon everywhere, barely alive, and she wasn't sure that she could handle it. After everything that Alice had experienced in this world, one would think that she might be numb to the trauma by now. Yet, her past adventures had nothing on this. Tears rolled down her cheeks, the only substantial movements she made involved covering her mouth with both of her hands, trembling like a leaf. This curse had to be broken, or whatever the hell it was had to be stopped. All of this blackness was familiar, the rainbows cast upon the ruined water...

Oil...?

Before she could deliberate further, something yanked the trainer from her feet, and Alice screamed. That could have been the end for her, but not for the reason she thought. Lethal pins pierced the dead grass before her, and the vines relinquished, returning to their withering host. She had to do something. This couldn't go on. But before she could address it, Alice had to stop that Ferrothorn before the poor Chikorita became toast as well.

“Blaze!” The name was called through a sob, a hand damp with grime and tears hurling forth a Love Ball, releasing a quick Combusken. “Use Agility and bring me that Chikorita, then go after that Ferrothorn with Sky Uppercut and a Fire Spin! But you have to be concise – this forest isn't going to survive a wildfire if it breaks out, and with everything dying and dry here it'd spread fast!”

Blaze nodded, bursting forth on his claws to race for the Pokemon in need, ready to defend it and its trainer as necessary.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:59 AM   #321
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

TheKnightsFury;

When you awoke, there was a package at the foot of your sleeping bag, inside was Blastioise”s Mega Stone, cut, shaped and polished into a base orb ready to be set into anything you wanted. That was nice but you wondered who did it for you considering you hadn’t had visitors and only, You, Lily, and Cassandra knew about the mega Stone.
Getting up on your feet, you did a headcount of all your pokemon, and seeing that everyone was present you nodded and got your bag rolled up and went over to the nearest tent that had the smell of food wafting from it. Thankfully there were also a few healers here tending to the last of the pokemon and people from last night.

You left your pokemon there to get checked up, while you went to the breakfast line and grabbed a steaming plate of some food, for you and your pokemon. At a table you found lily and Cassandra sitting down with a Ranger, deep in conversation about something.
Curiosity piqued, you walked over to join in and see what is up.
The man who was the Ranger had a deeper voice than you had heard before.

“We apologize deeply for not catching these crooks sooner, we were under the assumption that they were still mining in another location. There is no excuse for the mistreatment you and your daughter and countless others have gone through because. “ he spoke with a hard look in his eyes that spoke to him feeling it more his fault than anyone else’s for some unknown reason.

Lily saw you and stood up to give you a hug, “ Thank you so much for all that you have done, if it weren’t for you, who knows how long we would have been trapped there with no hope, slowly dying under those two’s grasp. I can’t express how much this means to me because you also brought my mother back”
Cassandra looked tired and seemed grateful but you noticed she didn’t seem too talkative. After all, she went through it was understandable to not be so talkative.

The ranger himself was next, standing up and shaking your hand, “If it wasn't for you and your pokemon we would never have been able to make such a swift capture and takedown of the illegal mining group and free everyone. Outside of Cassandra and your experience, no one else had died. This will be quiet traumatic on everyone involved, but we can all heal over time.

“My name is Amorrith, by the way, and much like miss Lily here I cannot thank you enough. If you ever happen to be in the area for one of the Hunter Guild’s give me a holler, we could use someone like you as a Hunter” And with a dip of his cowboy hat, Amorith slipped out of the tent.

Feel free to end it how you want from here, You get to keep the Blastiosinite and you also received some gemstones in your pack that can sell for 1000$, How they got there, well only the local Carbink know, You also receive an optional Keepsake from this journey, two actually, the mysterious stone the little girl was clutching in the oasis that somehow rallied the people to your aid and a midnight black gem with red veins. For the mysterious stone, who knows, it may hold a secret elsewhere here in the Arboreal Cradle

Old 05-16-2020, 03:05 AM   #322
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

TheKnightsFury;

When you awoke, there was a package at the foot of your sleeping bag, inside was Blastioise”s Mega Stone, cut, shaped and polished into a base orb ready to be set into anything you wanted. That was nice but you wondered who did it for you considering you hadn’t had visitors and only, You, Lily, and Cassandra knew about the mega Stone.
Getting up on your feet, you did a headcount of all your pokemon, and seeing that everyone was present you nodded and got your bag rolled up and went over to the nearest tent that had the smell of food wafting from it. Thankfully there were also a few healers here tending to the last of the pokemon and people from last night.

You left your pokemon there to get checked up, while you went to the breakfast line and grabbed a steaming plate of some food, for you and your pokemon. At a table you found lily and Cassandra sitting down with a Ranger, deep in conversation about something.
Curiosity piqued, you walked over to join in and see what is up.
The man who was the Ranger had a deeper voice than you had heard before.

“We apologize deeply for not catching these crooks sooner, we were under the assumption that they were still mining in another location. There is no excuse for the mistreatment you and your daughter and countless others have gone through because. “ he spoke with a hard look in his eyes that spoke to him feeling it more his fault than anyone else’s for some unknown reason.

Lily saw you and stood up to give you a hug, “ Thank you so much for all that you have done, if it weren’t for you, who knows how long we would have been trapped there with no hope, slowly dying under those two’s grasp. I can’t express how much this means to me because you also brought my mother back”
Cassandra looked tired and seemed grateful but you noticed she didn’t seem too talkative. After all, she went through it was understandable to not be so talkative.

The ranger himself was next, standing up and shaking your hand, “If it wasn't for you and your pokemon we would never have been able to make such a swift capture and takedown of the illegal mining group and free everyone. Outside of Cassandra and your experience, no one else had died. This will be quiet traumatic on everyone involved, but we can all heal over time.

“My name is Amorrith, by the way, and much like miss Lily here I cannot thank you enough. If you ever happen to be in the area for one of the Hunter Guild’s give me a holler, we could use someone like you as a Hunter” And with a dip of his cowboy hat, Amorith slipped out of the tent.

Feel free to end it how you want from here, You get to keep the Blastiosinite and you also received some gemstones in your pack that can sell for 1000$, How they got there, well only the local Carbink know, You also receive an optional Keepsake from this journey, two actually, the mysterious stone the little girl was clutching in the oasis that somehow rallied the people to your aid and a midnight black gem with red veins. For the mysterious stone, who knows, it may hold a secret elsewhere here in the Arboreal Cradle
Xander woke somewhat well rested, but he would have happily slept for another few hours after that ordeal. His Pokemon were seen to while he met with Cassandra, Lily and a member of the Hunter's Guild who called himself Amorrith. Both Lily and Amorrith thanked him for his aid, causing Xander to blush. "I was only doing what anyone would do in that situation. It sickens me to think of what they would have achieved if I hadn't stumbled upon them. I might just take you up on that offer Amorrith, if there is more I can do to help, then the Hunters Guild sounds like the place for me to go. I guess I'll catch up with you when I get there. Lily I hope you and your mother can get past the horrors you were forced to endure, it makes me happy to see you two together again. I best be off, perhaps we will cross paths again some day."

Xander gave Lily a hug before heading off to collect his Pokemon. Withdrawing most of them into their Pokeballs, Xander kept Charizard out. He wouldn't head straight to the Hunters Guild, he needed to head back home and get his head sorted first. He needed some time to come to terms with what had transpired.

Xander obtained Blastoisinite! Xander obtained $1000! Xander obtained a Mysterious Stone (Arboreal Cradle Item?) and a Dark Diancie Crystal (Arboreal Cradle Souvenir)

Quote:
Palearchean Wildwoods
The Coniferous Taiga

Situated towards the northern end of the Cradle, the Palearchean Wildwoods depict the most evident sign that the Cradle is unique due to its geographical location and general proximity to other biomes. Perpetually frigid, the hardy conifers of the Wildwoods stand in a temperate zone that should by all means thaw the soil the trees grow in, yet the earth remains as solid as steel to all but the hardest shovels and the bitter air sinks into skin like teeth on a Sharpedo. The local Sirunsan who call this land home claim that it is the ancestral heart of all taiga, and that rock from the core of the forest helped shape Mount Zephyria over a thousand miles away. With the nature of the taiga, the pokemon within are as hardy as can be, and the chill of the frosty earth affects living things in unusual ways.

The Palearchean Wildwoods are a coniferous forest in a tundra plain, and the wildlife within have endured and thrived in the challenging conditions. Throughout your journey in the wildwoods, there are several points of interest... (please reply in mediumaquamarine)

Sub Areas

The Hunters Guild: With the Cradle now visited by more people with each passing day, the potential for changes in the delicate ecosystem is rising. The Hunters Guild was established to help reduce the impact of travellers. Working on a bounty system, trainers may find themselves capturing introduced species, chasing off poachers or even calming wild Pokemon that have been disturbed.

Xander took a deep breath of the crisp Palearchean air. It had been some time since he'd been in the Cradle, longer than he'd intended. His last experience was scarring to say the least. While he'd done a lot to help those in need, he couldn't help but feel like he'd let that Diancie down. He'd mostly put it behind him now though and his team was much stronger now. He'd arrived at the Hunters Guild like he said he would, he just hoped that Amorrith hadn't forgotten about him....

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 05-16-2020 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-19-2020, 01:33 PM   #323
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Stormingwolf:

"Why are you excited, what could you tell us that we don't already know about the world of the humans?

Red Flabebe drifted it's flower up higher to your face so it could talk to you better.

" If I were to agree to this information exchange, what could I possibly learn? Could I share it to others? I would much rather prefer an exchange of work. Unless you can convince me otherwise that is.

Blue Flabebe floated up to join it's.... Sibling? Friend? Fellow Flabebe.

" I agree with that, convince us that your information you have to give is worth what you are seeking in return.

If not then well,... Surely you could help us out. "
The two nodded at each other, meanwhile,... The Florgess somehow disappeared from the clearing. Only Rolu could tell this happened though, and he tried to move about and look for it. Without leaving your sight of course.

It was just too odd to suddenly blip out of the range of a Riolu's aura perception. Why had the Florgess left Rolu wasn't sure. The farther he stepped away the less he noticed you or Swinub.

It was almost as if he was Charmed into being pulled away.
Swinub noticed this however and rushed to drag Rolu back to Storm.

Rolu shook his head confused.... To him it felt as if he was heading to some cure to help Storm's amnesia that had been plaguing him since they first met each other. But once Swinub brought him back to Storm it was like a fog was lifted.

Only Storm could unlock his memories, right??

What will you say and do next?

"My excitement stems from the fact that I get to speak with pokemon in general, to actually be able to hear replies..."

Storm rubs his hands together.

"You mentioned something about helping you two out, could you elaborate?"
"I would like to weigh my options."

Storm looked down.

"...My rather limited options."

Storm took a step back, ending up beside Rolu and Swinom once more.

Old 06-01-2020, 12:49 PM   #324
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat; With Sizzilpede at the lead, you assumed that because he hadn't come back to warn you of anything and that Gible had sounded to be alright, you continued to crawl forward, Rufflet huffled a few times as if it was impatient of you and your crawling. But it did not do anything but comply and follow along.
Soon enough you noticed there was an incline in the ceiling, and with it, you could raise your head up higher and higher until you could practically scootch along with your butt, or crouch walk through the cavern.

SIZZZZZZZZZ?!!

Sizzipede stopped and hissed at you, and tilted its head sideways. The confusion was clear upon its actions, and you soon saw why it was confused.

You were able to stand up fully now, but also you had somehow stumbled upon what seemed to be the last remnants of a dying oasis. There was a sun hole up near the top of the cavern, letting you know you were almost directly underneath the Butte's flat tabletop area, or rather as close to it as possible. There was no way for certain to tell exactly where underneath the Butte you were, however, it was certain you were inside the center.
Looking closer at the oasis itself you noticed there was this hole that was dug through the center of where the full oasis should be, the only thing preventing the last of the water to fall down the hole was the mound the hole had around it.

Judging from the plant life and the water markings in the dirt this was fairly recent... Perhaps as early as when you started to climb the Butte recent. Something in your gut told you, that you would probably want to climb down that hole and see where it leads to. Since it was a bit hard to go up and out, you had to see if down and out was an option.

Sizzipede for sure wouldn't do well if you landed in water, assuming you jumped, and if you did get down there it would probably be best if you tucked all your pokemon in pokeballs.

Rufflet... wasn't strong enough to fly long distances but it could cover short distances assuming there was an opening large enough for it to flap about.

What would you Do Next?
"Whoa..." Dracen couldn't help but marvel at the huge cavern and the once-grand oasis. As he approached and noticed the hole at the bottom, he stopped. "This looks like it happened recently..." He thought for a moment. Sliding down the now-dry pond, he crouched and dipped a finger into the last remaining pool of water. He frowned at the hole. "I don't think this was an accident," He murmured. "Something wanted this oasis gone." Gible, now out of the bag, growled as he waddled to his Trainer's side. Sizzlipede hung back, avoiding the water, and Rufflet sat curiously watching events unfold.
"Gible, Sizzlipede, you two should go into your Pokeballs. This hole could be dangerous, but it seems like our only way out for now. Rufflet… Hmm. How about this?" Dracen withdrew Gible and Sizzlipede, put his Bag back on, and picked up Rufflet. He held it up and placed it gently on his head. "You're not my Pokémon yet, so you can sit here while I climb down." Rufflet chirped bemusedly but settled into his hair nonetheless. Prepared, he approached the hole once more. He took a calming breath. "This adventure has been a lot of holes and caves, hasn't it?" He sighed and began to climb down.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 06-03-2020, 06:01 AM   #325
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

TheKnightsFurry:

You took yet another step into a part of the Cradle, But would this step lead to another life-altering experience? Well, only time will truly tell.
Pushing forward to where the Hunters Guild was supposed to be located, you could the cold wind pushing on your back and nipping at you with brisk cold teeth.

It wasn't long before you came upon a building that seemed rather lifeless considering that it was supposed to be the center for the Hunters of the Cradle. The Building looked very much like an amplified version of a Log mansion that some northern areas and the majority of Sinnoh have to house their residents. Intricate wooden carving and totem statues dotted the surrounding area of the Guild, but for as pretty as it was something still felt off. Surely it had its slow days or when people weren't immediately here, and it just happened to be one of those times? You couldn't help but feel a twinge of remembrance from your last adventure here in the Cradle.

Reaching out, you pulled open the moderate intricate wooden doors and walked inside. Where then you let out a breath of relief because there were people inside, at least a small group of people studying and changing out posted notices and working with some other Natives of the Cradle.

"And who may you be there, if you don't mind me asking young 'ne" a heavy voice that, sounded as if the man behind it smoked for a major portion of his life, spoke behind you and you did a small jump as you turned to face the voice. Upon turning around you saw this was no Man but in fact, a very buff and built woman with stark white hair that fell below her waist tied up in a braid. Her arms were crossed and you saw scars among her arms and a scratch upon her very bold chin.

Well? Where do you begin?

Stormingwolf:

Rolu had something on his mind that he couldn't hold back much longer from asking, and jumped forward speaking with mental clarity to the Flabebe.
"Pardon me for speaking out of turn, but is there a pokemon among you that can restore one's memories?
My Trainer is slow, and an oddity because he has amnesia and can't recall what happened to himself and I met him shortly after he lost his memories."

Rolu fumbled about fidgeting with his paws as he spoke, and before you could reach out to stop him the Flabebe silenced you and spoke to Rolu instead.

"It is true we do have a seer/healer among ourselves that could restore your trainer's memories, but in return for taking you to them and asking them to work on him " the red Flabebe waved its tiny hand at Storm and spoke as if he weren't there anymore
" Then you in return have to help us make an arrangement with the rioting Morgrem and Impidimp who have been causing a ruckus for us and anyone who enters our realm. "

Before you could give your answer or stop Rolu, the Aura pokemon nodded and asked for the Flabebe to lead the way.
You were hurt, and couldn't express your anger, but you didn't need to, for your partners felt this and remained silent as you all trudged forward in the alien world of the Cosmic Clearing.

Why would Rolu do such a thing? What would wait in store for you and the Impidimp and Morgrem? What could you do to plan ahead, what ideas could you come up with before you were possibly thrown into the fire from the frying pan?

Sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat:

With Rufflet on your head, you began your climb down through the hole that was thankfully rough enough for there to be hand and footholds for you to use as you climbed deeper and deeper into the Butte. As you were climbing down you could hear loud noises coming from below you, curiously loud noises, like the chittering and chattering of many pokemon. You could even hear a few cries from what sounded like some other GIble.Cautiously you looked down as best as you could without moving your head too much.

Unfortunately, you could only see what looked to be all the Oasis water from above you, which was a bit of an issue to you considering if you wanted to sneak into this cavern without being seen or heard you had to take a gamble of luck, but if you wanted to go in "Guns Blazing" so to speak you didn't know if there was going to be a huge oasis or a deep one below you so you would have to make sure you tossed your pokemon to the shoreline while you swam over to them.
Regardless of what you are going to do, you had to think or come up with some sort of plan to make it down quick because you wouldn't be able to hold onto these ledges for much longer as the closer to the hole below you, the muckier it was and it would be easy for you to lose your grip and end up plummeting into the water unprepared.

What do you want to do? What can you do?

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-04-2020 at 04:44 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records