UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 01-23-2020, 10:50 AM   #701
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
And... the Magikarp goes to Mask for Five Candies

( normally id love monies more than Candies but im in need for some candies atm )

Spoiler: show

Name: Giyuu
Level: 1
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball
Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Swift Swim
Held Item:
Evolution:
Attacks: Splash, {Tackle, Flail}
TM/HM/TR:
Move Tutor(MT):
Egg Moves(EM):
Shadow Moves(CM):
Custom Moves(CM):
Unnatural moves(UM):
Advanced Moves(AM):
Bond:
Contest Stats:
Bio:
5 Candies for Magikarp.

*trade closed*

----------------------------

"Thank you very much, the meal was great!"

Ark went to the counter to pay for his dinner; nothing fancy, because he could neither afford it nor was his palate refined enough - all in all, it was a burger, and it did the job. Ark didn't much care for restaurants to begin with, always too crowded and noisy for his liking, plus he always had to explain what someone so young was doing by himself and where he got the money to pay for his food.

He hurried out the door, only to notice his stalker over the last several weeks was missing. He'd gotten used to the bear-shaped shadow tailing his everywhere he went, so where was Munchlax now?

"Laaax!" came the answer in a triumphant voice, as the bumbling fool stepped outside proudly holding something he most definitely shouldn't.

"Wh-what the heck did you do?!" Incredulous, Ark pulled Munchlax to him, forcing him to turn a corner. "Why are you holding a Magikarp?!"

He knew the answer but preferred not to believe it. Munchlax had somehow stolen the live fish from the restaurant's small tank by the entrance.

"You... you can't do that! No, we're not eat - open your mouth! Spit it back out!"

At the last second, Ark managed to pull the flailing fish out of Munchlax's open maw, swiftly trapping it in a PokeBall practically without thinking before the ravenous bear made a lunge for it. Now they'd done it...

"Aw crap... Munchlax, I swear to Arceus, if you ever... look let's just get the heck out of here before we're caught, okay?"

Last edited by Maskerade; 02-05-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 12:19 PM   #702
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Alright
CCK gets Elgyem for 2 Candies and 500$

Name: Eleven
Pokeball: Pokeball
Obtained:
Hatched
Nature: Serious
Ability: Synchronize
Held Item:
Evolution: lvl 42

Attacks: Confusion, {Growl,Heal Block, Miracle Eye, Psybeam, Headbutt, Hidden Power, Imprison, Simple Beam, Zen Headbutt, Psych Up, Psychic, Calm Mind, Recover, Guard Split, Power Split, Synchronoise, Wonder Room}

TM/HM/TR:

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats:

Bio:

* Trades Open *
Welcome to the team, 51
Ability: Analytic
Nature: Calm
Payment
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:57 PM   #703
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Name: {male}
Obtained:Traded from Maskerade
Nature:
Ability:
Held Item:
Evolution:

Attacks:Swagger, Wrap, {Bite, Lick, Poison Tail, Feint, Screech, Venoshock, Glare, Poison Fang, Venom Drench, Night Slash, Gastro Acid, Poison Jab, Haze, Swords Dance, Crunch, Belch, Coil, Wring Out}

TM/HM/TR:

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats:

Bio:

Trading this Lv 1 male Seviper to Zorchic for 100$

* Trade Open *
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:36 AM   #704
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading TKF $2000 for 5 Mysterious Gummis, thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:50 AM   #705
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading TKF $2000 for 5 Mysterious Gummis, thanks!
Trading Gary 5 Mysterious Gummis for $2000. Sourced from Staff Rewards

Trade Closed

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:35 PM   #706
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading 10 Rare Candies and x1 TM Waterfall to Zorchic for their Lv 3 Female Mimikyu.

Thank you! I'll take good care of her.

*Trade Opened*
Old 01-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #707
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Name: {male}
Obtained:Traded from Maskerade
Nature:
Ability:
Held Item:
Evolution:

Attacks:Swagger, Wrap, {Bite, Lick, Poison Tail, Feint, Screech, Venoshock, Glare, Poison Fang, Venom Drench, Night Slash, Gastro Acid, Poison Jab, Haze, Swords Dance, Crunch, Belch, Coil, Wring Out}

TM/HM/TR:

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats:

Bio:

Trading this Lv 1 male Seviper to Zorchic for 100$

* Trade Open *
Trading $100 for Prof.Enigma's level 1 male Seviper. Thank you!

*Trade Closed*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #708
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Trading 10 Rare Candies and x1 TM Waterfall to Zorchic for their Lv 3 Female Mimikyu.

Thank you! I'll take good care of her.

*Trade Opened*
Trading my level 3 female Mimikyu for 10 of Naru's Rare Candies and a TM Waterfall.

Mimikyu

Pokéball: Poké Ball
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Level: 3
Bond: 0
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Disguise
Level-up Moves: Wood Hammer, Splash, Astonish, Scratch, Copycat
EM/MT Moves: Curse
Evolution: Does not evolve
Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: October 24
Method of Obtainment: Spectral Forest (Hatched at the Hatchery)
Bio: Jake caught Mimikyu in the Spectral Forest at his Secret Base, along with her friend Haunter. Unlike Haunter, who is now a Gengar, Mimikyu wants a home with a Trainer who is preferably not Jake. She wants to travel the world with another Trainer by her side. Jake was okay with this and caught Mimikyu for the time being, until he is ready to give her a home with another Trainer. This Disguise Pokémon remarkably has the ability to speak human language.

Thank you! Immediately using the TM Waterfall on my Buizel.

Buizel learned TM Waterfall!

*Trade Closed*
Old 01-30-2020, 09:00 PM   #709
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Gifting 1x Old Spice Incense to Sneaze.

*Trade Commenced*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:42 PM   #710
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Gifting 1x Old Spice Incense to Sneaze.

*Trade Commenced*
Accepting this Old Spice Incense. Thanks Yuki!

*Trade Closed*
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:08 PM   #711
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Trading 1x TR Iron Tail and 1x TR Stone Edge to TKF for 4x candies.

Trade Opened.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:12 PM   #712
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Trading 1x TR Iron Tail and 1x TR Stone Edge to TKF for 4x candies.

Trade Opened.
Trading 4 Rare Candies to KG for these two TMs. Thanks!

Trade closed

Old 02-05-2020, 01:22 PM   #713
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

TR Iron Tail and Stone Edge to Meetan for 4 candies

*Started*
Old 02-05-2020, 10:51 PM   #714
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
TR Iron Tail and Stone Edge to Meetan for 4 candies

*Started*
Trading four candies to Mask for his TRs and teaching them to Lorin the Lotad. Thank you!
Old 02-10-2020, 11:56 AM   #715
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading my Level 1 Female Mimikyu with EM Destiny Bond to Sneaze for 6 Candies, TM Return, and 10 Luxury Balls.

*Trade Started*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:57 AM   #716
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading 1x Grassium-Z to TKF for his Lv 70 Male Hydreigon. Welcome back home!

*Trade started*
Old 02-11-2020, 03:01 PM   #717
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading 1x Grassium-Z to TKF for his Lv 70 Male Hydreigon. Welcome back home!

*Trade started*
Trading Mask back his old Hydreigon for a Grassium Z. See you around big boi.

Hydreigon
Level: 70
Bond: 50
Personality: Aggressive
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Outrage, Tri Attack, Double Hit, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Headbutt, Dragon Breath, Roar, Crunch, Slam, Dragon Pulse, Work Up, Dragon Rush, Body Slam, Scary Face, Hyper Voice, Aqua Tail, Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Shadow Blast, Shock Wave, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Stone Edge, Belch, Brutal Swing, Nasty Plot, Outrage,

Trade closed

Old 02-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #718
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Trading my Togedemaru with the stats below to Missingno. Master, for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy!
Togedemaru
Official artwork:

Pokémon Home:
Pokéball:
Type: Electric/Steel
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level-up Moves: Nuzzle, Tackle
EM/MT Moves: Fake Out, Tickle
Evolution:
Birthday: December 4
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio:
(You can change the Nature and Ability if you want.)
Old 02-17-2020, 04:42 PM   #719
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Trading my Togedemaru with the stats below to Missingno. Master, for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy!
Togedemaru
Official artwork:

Pokémon Home:
Pokéball:
Type: Electric/Steel
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level-up Moves: Nuzzle, Tackle
EM/MT Moves: Fake Out, Tickle
Evolution:
Birthday: December 4
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio:
(You can change the Nature and Ability if you want.)
It had been but a few days since Eddie Starmie showed up at Sludge Wave Coast, but a few days since Keith agreed to build Eddie a laboratory, and true to his word, construction was proceeding nicely. The building was going to be fairly large, large enough for various machines Eddie was going to need, with sufficient room for him to have nice living quarters as well. Touched beyond words at the generosity he was being shown, when delivery of some electrical components was delayed by an injured delivery Pelipper, Eddie realized the least he could do to repay Keith's kindness was to offer to fetch the parts himself. And that was how he and Gigawatt came to be wandering down a somewhat dangerous path in the hills of Fizzytopia.

"Alright, now, according to the map, this is known as Bolt Strike Pass," Eddie was saying to the Voltorb rolling by his side. "So we must be careful, Gigawatt. It's so named because of the nearly constant threat of lightning strikes. The poor Pelipper probably tried to cut through this way," he added, shaking his head.

"VOLTORB, VOLTORB," Gigawatt droned, keeping a wary eye on the skies whenever its rolling permitted. The skies were perpetually grey with stormy clouds, though not a drop of rain was falling, and the sound of thunder seemed to rumble all around them. It was strangely nice, mitigated somewhat by the inherent danger of hanging around here for too long, and so Eddie did not stop to admire his surroundings.

At last, they came over the top of a hill, and saw the Pelipper lying on the ground, a scorch mark on one of its wings where lightning had almost certainly struck. It looked exhausted. "Pelipper!" Eddie exclaimed, quickening his pace. However, as he got closer, a rather round Pokémon jumped in their way. "Wha!?" Eddie exclaimed, coming to an abrupt halt that almost made him fall over.

"Maru!" declared the newcomer defiantly. Unfamiliar with this newcomer, Eddie produced his Pokédex and pointed it at the Pokémon.

"Togedemaru, the Roly-Poly Pokémon. An Electric and Steel-type," droned the device. "Its spiny fur is normally at rest, but stands on end when Togedemaru is agitated. Its long tail serves as a lightning rod, and it powers itself up via lightning strikes."

"I see," murmured Eddie, putting away his Pokédex. "It would make sense for such a Pokémon to be found here, then. But why does it bar our way?"

"VOLTORB," droned Gigawatt, rolling forward slowly. Then, small sparks of electricity flew from both Electric-types. Eddie realized very quickly- they were communicating.

But before their charged conversation could continue, Togedemaru suddenly looked upward with an alert expression. It jumped up above Pelipper, its spiny fur standing on end, and its tail sticking straight up. "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" squealed Togedemaru as a bolt of lightning, heading straight for Pelipper, was instead drawn right into the Roly Poly Pokémon's tail, just like a Lightning Rod.

"Ohh, I see," Eddie murmured. "Togedemaru is protecting Pelipper, and must think we mean it harm."

"VOLTORB," nodded Gigawatt- it had learned as much for itself when Togedemaru had been communicating with it.

However, as Togedemaru landed, its fur still stood on end, still crackled with electricity. "Maa... Maaaa..." it panted.

"Uh-oh," Eddie muttered, backing up a bit. "Togedemaru must be taking in lightning constantly around here, especially if it's trying to protect Pelipper. It must be starting to overload!"

"VOLT! VOLTORB!: Gigawatt exclaimed, rolling forward.

"Gigawatt? You mean a battle?" inquired Eddie.

"TORB!" nodded the Voltorb.

Eddie nodded back. "If that'll help, then," he stated. "Gigawatt, Hidden Power!"

"VOLTORB," droned Gigawatt, launching fiery orbs of energy.

"TogedeMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" bellowed Togedemaru, unleashing a sizzling Thunder Shock that cut right through the Hidden Power, and lit up Gigawatt like a Christmas tree.

"I see- it's been powered up with all the lightning it's taken in," murmured Eddie. His fascination, however, had to be cut short as Gigawatt rolled backwards, totally unconscious. "Oh, no, Gigawatt!" he exclaimed.

"Vollll... toooorb," groaned Gigawatt.

"TOGEDEMARDEMARDEMARUUUUUUU!" Togedemaru was ranting, still crackling with excess electricity and running around.

"Gah, it didn't calm down even after that Thunder Shock," Eddie grunted. "But what..." Then, his hand brushed up against the other Poké Ball on his belt. "Hm... It's a stretch, but perhaps," he murmured. Making up his mind on the spot, he held out one ball, preparing to throw the other. "Gigawatt, back in the ball!" he exclaimed, withdrawing his unconscious Voltorb. "And go, Hermione!" he added, throwing the other ball, sending out his new Weedle.

"Weedle!" Hermione exclaimed, eyeing the crazed Togedemaru. "Weeedle..." she murmured warily.

"Hermione, we've got to try and calm down that Togedemaru," explained Eddie. "It's taken in too much lightning."

"Weedle," nodded Hermione.

At this point, Togedemaru noticed Hermione. "MAAAAA RUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he bellowed, launching another sizzling Thunder Shock.

But before Eddie could issue a command, Hermione sprang into action. "WEEEEEEEEEDLE!" she exclaimed, firing an electrical orb from her head stinger, which unraveled into a big net in midair. The Electroweb served as a shield, absorbing the Thunder Shock and exploding harmlessly in midair.

"Electroweb as a shield- inspired!" Eddie grinned. "Hermione, can you do that again?"

"Weedle," nodded Hermione. However, even as she said this, Togedemaru lunged at her, cheek pouches crackling with electricity as he landed an abnormally strong Nuzzle! However, as the attack ended, Eddie could see that Hermione was just as mobile as ever.

"Curious," he murmured. "Nuzzle always induces paraly- oh, of course," he murmured, facepalming. "Shield Dust. Forgive my ignorance, Hermione- I realize I have much to learn," he added sheepishly.

"Weedle, Weedle," Hermione nodded patiently. Then, she inhaled deeply and launched a barrage of fiery bubbles right at Togedemaru!

"That must be Firestream!" Eddie breathed. "An attack discovered here in Fizzytopia, I've heard of that!"

"MAAAAAARUUUUU!" Togedemaru screamed as the super effective move made contact. He then retaliated with another Thunder Shock, which Hermione once more deflected with Electroweb.

"I should have done this days ago," Eddie muttered, whipping out his Pokédex and pulling up a list of Hermione's moves. "...X-x above!" he murmured, eyes going wide behind his glasses as he saw the absurdly long list. He looked back at the battle- Hermione had been sneaking expectant glances back at her new Trainer while holding her own against Togedemaru. It was then that Eddie knew the time to step up and take command of the situation was now, especially as Togedemaru launched another Thunder Shock. "Hermione! Fire Shield!" he exclaimed.

"WEEEDLE!" exclaimed Hermione, immediately erecting a fiery dome around herself that deflected the supercharged Thunder Shock.

"Good- now go for a Rock Smash!" grinned Eddie.

"Weedle!" Hermione responded. Her tail stinger glowed red as she charged forward, and she swung it at Togedemaru. However, the Electric/Steel-type had jumped out of the way just in time, and retaliated with a Tackle attack.

But having seen the moves his new Weedle could use, Eddie was ready. "Now! Use Stomping Tantrum!" he commanded.

Hermione lunged once again, and this time her attack was supercharged, amped up by the magnified frustration of her missing her Rock Smash just then, pummeling Togedemaru with a super effective move for massive damage. Weary, Togedemaru tried to retaliate with another Thunder Shock, but its aim was completely off, and it discharged the Electric attack off into the sky. Its fur was no longer standing on end at this point, and it stumbled around for a moment before collapsing to the ground.

"Now, we can't just leave it here," Eddie murmured. "All these lightning strikes... it's already overloaded itself once, and that's just that we know of..." He seemed to make up his mind on the spot, and produced another red and white sphere. "That settles it, then!" he declared, pressing the button to enlarge the sphere to its full size. "Poké Ball- initiate capture mode!" he declared, throwing the sphere at the Togedemaru. The prickly Pikaclone was sucked into the sphere, and as it snapped shut and fell to the ground, it only wobbled for a few seconds before falling still.

"Aha," grinned Eddie, scooping up the Poké Ball. "Togedemaru is mine!"

"Weedle! Weedle!" Hermione called up to him. Eddie looked down to Hermione, who was looking at the Pelipper.

"Right!" Eddie nodded, minimizing Togedemaru's ball and placing it on his belt. He walked over to the feebly stirring Pelipper and with considerable effort, picked it up. "Ughhhhh... there. Come, Hermione- we're getting Pelipper away from here. We passed a Pokémon Center a while back..."

"Weedle!" Hermione nodded, crawling up onto Eddie's shoulder.

~~~~~

Some time later, Eddie was resting up in the waiting room of the Pokémon Center. He'd handed Pelipper over to Nurse Joy, along with all his Pokémon so they could be cared for as well. At last, Nurse Joy approached him, handing him a trio of Poké Balls. "Your Pokémon have made a full recovery," she said. "And may I say, you did the right thing bringing that Togedemaru in here," she added. "I've heard about a Togedemaru trying to protect others from the lightning strikes in Bolt Strike Pass, but Togedemaru can only take in so much lightning before it starts to adversely affect them," she said. "From what you've told me, it sounds like you acted just in time."

"So it'll be all right?" Eddie asked.

Nurse Joy smiled. "Togedemaru will be absolutely fine," she said. "Just be sure it doesn't take in too much electricity without properly discharging what it's got."

"Yes, ma'am," nodded Eddie. "And what about the Pelipper?"

"It's still recovering," replied Nurse Joy. "Its wing was in bad shape, and honestly, it might have been worse if Togedemaru hadn't been there for it. I've already been in contact with the delivery service. They'll be sending somebody by to pick up Pelipper once it's recovered fully, and they asked me to extend their sincerest thanks to you. Speaking of which, you are Edward Starmie, right?" she added.

"I am," nodded Eddie.

"Then the Pelipper was delivering to you in the first place," Nurse Joy stated, handing Eddie a large package. "Will you be alright taking this yourself?"

"Yes, of course," Eddie replied, accepting the package. "Thank you very much, Nurse Joy." Nurse Joy smiled, bowed, and walked away. Once this was done, however, Eddie placed the package of electrical components on the seat next to him, and looked at one of his Poké Balls, before tossing it into the air. It split open, unleashing his new Togedemaru on the floor. Now that Eddie could get a proper look, it occurred to him that this Togedemaru was fairly large for its kind- no doubt the result of taking in so much electricity over the years.

"Maru..." Togedemaru murmured, looking down.

"Now, Togedemaru, it's fine," Eddie assured the Electric/Steel-type. "You kept Pelipper safe, and Nurse Joy says you'll be fine, too.

"Togedemar," Togedemaru responded, still sounding sad.

"...I don't hold your actions against you, if that's what you're worried about," said Eddie. "You were trying to protect Pelipper. I don't blame you for not realizing I was trying to help. But... you shouldn't go back to Bolt Strike Pass, Togedemaru. That much lightning isn't good for you. I... I didn't just catch you to get you to safety, but also because I'd like to have you on my team," he admitted. "Would you accept that?"

"Maru~" Togedemaru squealed happily, jumping up and hugging Eddie, who chuckled and warily hugged Togedemaru back, a lot less warily when he realized there was no risk of running afoul of prickly back fur.

"Then welcome to the team," Eddie responded with a smile. "I'll call you Battery. If that's alright?" he added. And judging by the way the Togedemaru kept hugging him, it was pretty alright.

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Zorchic for his level 1 male Togedemaru with Fake Out and Tickle. Naming him Battery and declaring his Ability to be Lightning Rod. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 02:36 PM   #720
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading my Level 1 Female Mimikyu with EM Destiny Bond to Sneaze for 6 Candies, TM Return, and 10 Luxury Balls.

*Trade Started*
6 Candies, TM Return, and 10 Luxury Balls for level 1 female Mimikyu with EM Destiny Bond.

*Trade Closed*
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:21 PM   #721
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading 2 Luxury Balls (3/10) to Zelphon for $1000.

*Trade Open*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-04-2020, 11:25 PM   #722
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading 2 Luxury Balls (3/10) to Zelphon for $1000.

*Trade Open*
Yeeting the $1000 for the balls

Trade Closed

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:58 PM   #723
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Gifting 5 Rare Candies to Naru. Enjoy them, and thanks!

*"Trade" Commenced*
Old 03-06-2020, 03:58 PM   #724
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Gifting 5 Rare Candies to Naru. Enjoy them, and thanks!

*"Trade" Commenced*
Accepting these candies! Thank you~

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-06-2020, 11:10 PM   #725
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gifting MM my Level 20 Female Mimikyu.

Species: Mimikyu
Calendar Date: October 24th
Name: N/A
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Level: 20
Ability: Disguise
Nature: Calm

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Wood Hammer, Astonish, Splash, Scratch, Copycat, Shadow Sneak, Double Team, Baby-Doll Eyes, Mimic
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

*Trade Open*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles