UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 01-12-2020, 10:00 PM   #676
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Trading $2500 to Meetan in exchange for 10 Rare Candies. Trade open.
money: http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...&postcount=487

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile

Last edited by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat; 01-12-2020 at 10:22 PM.
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:09 PM   #677
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
Trading $2500 to Meetan in exchange for 10 Rare Candies. Trade open.
Trading ten rare candies to Dragon for $2500! Thanks, my dude! <3

Last edited by Meetan; 01-12-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:34 PM   #678
Thunder Badge

Trading my lv. 1 Bagon to Naru for 5 Rare Candies. Trade open
babu: http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...&postcount=598

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 01-12-2020, 10:37 PM   #679
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading my new male Honedge to Maskerade for a Heart Scale. Thanks, Mask!
Trading my Heart Scale for Lv 1 Male Honedge with Shadow Sneak and Wide Guard.

*Closed*
Old 01-12-2020, 11:49 PM   #680
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
Trading my lv. 1 Bagon to Naru for 5 Rare Candies. Trade open
babu: http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...&postcount=598
Trading 5 Rare Candies to sixdragons for his Lv 1 Female Bagon. Declaring her ability to be Sheer Force and naming her Orithyia (Ori for short).

Thanks! She's going to a good home :3c

*Trade Closed*
Old 01-13-2020, 12:17 PM   #681
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading CCK 3 Candies for his Chewtle. Thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 12:21 PM   #682
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Squirtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading CCK 3 Candies for his Chewtle. Thanks!
Collecting my 3 Candies and sending off my Chewtle to Sandaa. See you around, Incisor!
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 07:34 AM   #683
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading $500 to Lilboo for two rare candies, which I'll be feeding to Nani the Machoke to take her from lvl 48 to 50. Thanks!
Old 01-14-2020, 03:15 PM   #684
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Trading 2 Pokéballs to Maskerade for their lv. 29 female Haunter (special moves: Icy Wind, Psychic).

*Trade Started*

Last edited by Zorchic; 01-15-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 12:31 AM   #685
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading $500 to Lilboo for two rare candies, which I'll be feeding to Nani the Machoke to take her from lvl 48 to 50. Thanks!
Trading 2x Rare Candies to Meetan for $500.

*Trade Closed*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 04:22 PM   #686
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 30 Female Toxtricity to Missingno. Master for 8 Rare Candies, $3,500, 1 Red Cyber Ball and 1 Green Cyber Ball

Toxtricity (Amped)
Level: 30
Personality:
Ability: Punk Rock
Moves: Belch, Tearful Look, Nuzzle, Growl, Flail, Acid, Spark, Eerie Impulse, Acid Spray, Leer, Noble Roar, Charge, Shock Wave, Scary Face, Taunt, Venoshock, Screech, Swagger

Trade Open

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #687
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Trading 2 Pokéballs to Maskerade for their lv. 29 female Haunter (special moves: Icy Wind, Psychic).

*Trade Started*
Haunter for 2 Pokeballs

Name: Haunter
Level: 29
Bond: 0
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Quirky
Birthday: October 31
Ball:
Obtained: Adoption Center
Level-up Moves: Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Sucker Punch, Payback, Shadow Ball
EM/MT Moves: Icy Wind
TM/HM Moves: Psychic
Bio: ?

*trade closed*
Old 01-15-2020, 06:21 PM   #688
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my lvl 30 Female Toxtricity to Missingno. Master for 8 Rare Candies, $3,500, 1 Red Cyber Ball and 1 Green Cyber Ball

Toxtricity (Amped)
Level: 30
Personality:
Ability: Punk Rock
Moves: Belch, Tearful Look, Nuzzle, Growl, Flail, Acid, Spark, Eerie Impulse, Acid Spray, Leer, Noble Roar, Charge, Shock Wave, Scary Face, Taunt, Venoshock, Screech, Swagger

Trade Open
"You know," Keith called out over the noise around them, "somehow I never pictured this kind of Pokémon as being so loud!"

"Oh, yes," Terri responded loudly. "But Perform prides himself on being different in that way."

"Is it much farther?" Willa chimed in, also speaking loudly.

At this, Terri turned to the Mr. Mime who was leading the trio, who called back to them. "MIME MIME, MIME MIME!!" bellowed Perform.

"He says not much longer!" Terri translated.

Keith and Willa sighed in relief- they were all riding on the back of Keith's Scolipede, who was following Perform, Terri's Mr. Mime. Perform seemed to be miming the act of riding on a motorcycle- and judging by his movement and the loud engine roaring sounds, he was doing a little more than merely miming it. None of the Trainers present knew what exactly this was about- all they knew was that as soon as Terri had mentioned to Perform that Keith specialized in Poison-types, the Mr. Mime had insisted on leading them all back to where Terri had caught him- the Cacophony City Limits. And as they drew near, music could be heard, loud and wild, as though someone was going to town on an electric guitar. This brought a broad grin to Perform's face, and he sped it up, riding right into a clearing, where a strange purple and yellow Pokémon was strumming its odd guitar string-like protrusions stretched across its chest, creating the guitar-esque sounds.

Perform jumped off the invisible motorcycle, landing right in front of the odd Pokémon, while an explosion sounded, presumably from where the invisible motorcycle crashed. "MIME!" grinned Perform.

The Pokémon stopped at once, the sound stopping with it. "Tricity!!!" she grinned, and the two of them embraced on the spot. Keith, intrigued by this new Pokémon, consulted his Pokédex.

"Toxtricity- Amped Form- the Punk Pokémon. A Poison and Electric-type, and the evolved form of Toxel," droned the device. "It claws the protrusions on its chest to generate electricity, which makes sounds like the strumming of a guitar. It chugs stagnant water to absorb toxins."

"Poison... and Electric?" Keith murmured with great interest.

"So this is what Perform wanted you to see?" Willa murmured. She observed the Mr. Mime and Toxtricity. "...they appear to have known each other," she added. "Perhaps even..."

"...oh, they're in love," Keith smiled, even before Perform and Toxtricity started to, prove him very, very right. "I'm guessing Perform's gonna want me to catch her so it doesn't have to be goodbye.

Perform, who neither of them noticed had come up beside them suddenly, pointed to Keith. "MIME MIME!" he declared.

The Toxtricity stepped over to them, eyeing Keith as though sizing him up. "Tox..." she murmured. "Toxtricity..." Then, her eyes lit up as she noticed Keith's Z-Ring. "Tricity?!" she exclaimed. She grabbed Keith's arm and brought it up so she could get a better look at the Z-Ring, and the Poisonium Z set within.

"Heh, you like that, huh?" Keith grinned.

"Perform's been telling me about her," Terri said, her Mr. Mime back by her side. "They met long before either of them knew me, and they've been inseparable since they were babies. Apparently she's why Perform has such an appreciation for being loud."

"MIME, MIMEMIMEMIME MIME MIME!" Perform chimed in.

"Heh, well, then, it'd be a shame to separate you two," Keith smiled. "Terri lives on the same piece of land that me and Willa do," Keith said to Toxtriity. "If you come with me, you'll get to see Perform all the time."

"Tricity..." Toxtricity nodded thoughtfully. Then, she grabbed Keith's hand and shook it quite forceful. "Tox tricity!" she declared. Then, ignoring Keith's exclamations of protest, she dug a clawed arm into his bag, and extracted a singular Luxury Ball. "Tox...Tricity tox!" she declared. Then, she glanced at Keith, realizing just how much of this she was trying to decide for herself. "Toxtrici?" she added somewhat sheepishly.

But Keith was chuckling. "It's all good, Toxtricity," he said. "And I got just the nickname for you, too- I think Roxie is the perfect name for you." Willa gave Keith a smile at this, knowing by now that Keith had long been a fan of Roxie's music and Poison-type expertise in equal measures.

"TOX TRICITY!" Toxtricity exclaimed in response. She threw her head back and started strumming an epic guitar solo on her protrusions. Perform took this opportunity to accompany her, banging away on an invisible, yet very much audible, drum set. And then, as it drew to a close, the Toxtricity brought her head forward and headbutted the Luxury Ball she'd placed in Keith's hand. She was sucked inside, and the ball wobbled in place for a moment before falling still.

"Heh," Keith chuckled. "I guess I just caught a Toxtricity!"

"An interesting Pokémon," Willa stated, smiling at her boyfriend. "Congratulations."

"Thanks," Keith smiled back. "Terri, Perform, thank you both for bringing us out here," he added.

"It's no problem," Terri responded with a polite bow.

"MIME MIME MIME," added Perform, giving an overly-dramatic bow.

OOC: Trading 8 Candies, 3,500, a Red Cyber Ball, and a Green Cyber Ball to TKF for his level 30 female Amped Form Toxtricity (who is already in a Luxury Ball and thus has 10 Bond to start with). Nicknaming her Roxie and declaring her Ability to be Punk Rock.
Old 01-17-2020, 03:41 AM   #689
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading my Level 1 Female Absol to Missingno. Master for 1 Rare Candy. Stats are as follows:
Absol

Absol | Female | Naughty Nature
Level 01 | Dark | Traded
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Poke Ball
Bond 00 | Contest Stats: [00/00/00/00/00]

Super Luck [This Pokémon has it's Critical Hit ratio of moves raised]

tba

Spoiler: show
Natural Moves
Perish Song, Future Sight, Me First, Razor Wind, Detect, Feint, Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Pursuit (10), Taunt (13), Bite (16), Double Team (19), Slash (22), Swords Dance (25), Night Slash (29), Psycho Cut (37), Sucker Punch (45)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Megahorn
TM / HM Moves
Icy Wind, Blizzard
*Trade Opened*

------------------------------

Trading sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat my Level 8 Male Espurr for 1 Rare Candy. Stats are as follows:
Espurr

Espurr | Male | Relaxed Nature
Level 08 | Psychic | Adopted
Bond 00 | Contest Stats: [02/00/00/00/00]

- (Lv. 25) - >

Keen Eye [This Pokémon's evasion cannot be lowered. It ignores opponent's evasion buffs.]

tba

Natural Moves
Scratch, Leer, Covet, Fake Out, Disarming Voice (06), Confusion (09), Light Screen (13), Psybeam (17), Psyshock (25), Reflect (30)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Signal Beam
TM / HM Moves
Charge Beam
*Trade Opened*

Trading Prof.Enigma my Level 46 Male Rapidash for $250 and 1 Rare Candy as well as my Level 28 Male Alolan Sandslash for 4 Rare Candies, a Heart Scale, $1255, and TM Dynamic Punch. Stats for both are as follows:
Rapidash

Rapidash | Male | Adamant Nature
Level 46 | Fire | Traded
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Luxury Ball
Bond 12 | Contest Stats: [00/00/00/00/00]

- (Lv. 40) - >

Flame Body [This Pokémon has a 30% chance of burning an opponent that attacks it physically]

tba

Natural Moves
Fury Attack, Tackle, Poison Jab, Megahorn, Growl, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Ember, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Take Down, Inferno, Agility, Fire Blast, Bounce, Smart Strike, Flare Blitz (49)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Ally Switch, Double Kick, High Horsepower, Drill Run
TM / HM Moves
Wild Charge, Smart Strike

Sandslash

Alolan Sandslash | Male | Lonely Nature
Level 28 | Ice/Steel | Captured
Holding: Icy Rock | Pokéball: Great Ball
Bond 06 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Ice Stone) - >

Slush Rush [This Pokémon's speed is doubled in hail]

tba

Natural Moves
Scratch, Bide, Powder Snow, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, Swift, Iron Defense, Icicle Spear, Metal Burst, Icicle Crash, Slash, Defense Curl, Ice Ball, Metal Claw, Iron Head (30), Gyro Ball (34), Swords Dance (38), Hail (42), Blizzard (46)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Throat Chop, Razor SnowCM, Hone Claws
TM / HM Moves
Hail, Rock Slide, Ice Punch, Frost Breath
*Trades Opened*

Trading TheKnightsFury my Level 36 Male Pidgeot for 2 Rare Candies. Stats are as follows:
Pidgeot

Pidgeot | Male | Careful Nature
Level 36 | Normal/Flying | Captured
Bond 04 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Lv. 18) - > - (Lv. 36) - >

Big Pecks [This Pokémon cannot have it's defense lowered]

tba

Natural Moves
Hurricane, Tackle, Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Twister, Feather Dance, Agility, Wing Attack (37), Roost (42), Tailwind (47), Mirror Move (52), Air Slash (57)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Defog, Steel Wing, Heat Wave
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day, U-Turn
*Trade Opened*

Trading CrazyCreeperKid my Lv 1 Male Mareanie for 4 Rare Candies. Stats are as follows:
Mareanie

Mareanie | Male | ??? Nature
Level 01 | Poison/Water | Traded

- (Lv. 38) - >

Merciless [This Pokémon's attacks become critical hits if the target is poisoned]

???

Natural Moves
Poison Sting, Peck, Wide Guard (05), Bite (09), Toxic Spikes (13), Venoshock (15), Recover (20), Toxic (21), Pin Missile (25), Spike Cannon (29), Liquidation (35), Poison Jab (37), Venom Drench (40)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a

*Trade Opened*
Old 01-17-2020, 04:07 AM   #690
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Trading my Level 1 Female Absol to Missingno. Master for 1 Rare Candy. Stats are as follows:
Absol

Level 01 | Dark | Traded

tba

Natural Moves
Perish Song, Future Sight, Me First, Razor Wind, Detect, Feint, Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Pursuit (10), Taunt (13), Bite (16), Double Team (19), Slash (22), Swords Dance (25), Night Slash (29), Psycho Cut (37), Sucker Punch (45)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Megahorn
TM / HM Moves
Icy Wind, Blizzard
*Trade Opened*

Trading sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat my Level 8 Male Espurr for 1 Rare Candy. Stats are as follows:
Espurr

- (Lv. 25) - >

Keen Eye [This Pokémon's evasion cannot be lowered. It ignores opponent's evasion buffs.]

tba

Natural Moves
Scratch, Leer, Covet, Fake Out, Disarming Voice (06), Confusion (09), Light Screen (13), Psybeam (17), Psyshock (25), Reflect (30)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Signal Beam
TM / HM Moves
Charge Beam
*Trade Opened*

Trading Prof.Enigma my Level 46 Male Rapidash for $250 and 1 Rare Candy as well as my Level 28 Male Alolan Sandslash for 4 Rare Candies, a Heart Scale, $1255, and TM Dynamic Punch. Stats for both are as follows:
Rapidash

Level 46 | Fire | Traded

- (Lv. 40) - >

Flame Body [This Pokémon has a 30% chance of burning an opponent that attacks it physically]

tba

Natural Moves
Fury Attack, Tackle, Poison Jab, Megahorn, Growl, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Ember, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Take Down, Inferno, Agility, Fire Blast, Bounce, Smart Strike, Flare Blitz (49)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves

Sandslash

- (Ice Stone) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Scratch, Bide, Powder Snow, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, Swift, Iron Defense, Icicle Spear, Metal Burst, Icicle Crash, Slash, Defense Curl, Ice Ball, Metal Claw, Iron Head (30), Gyro Ball (34), Swords Dance (3, Hail (42), Blizzard (46)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves
*Trades Opened*

Trading TheKnightsFury my Level 36 Male Pidgeot for 2 Rare Candies. Stats are as follows:
Pidgeot

- (Lv. 1 - > - (Lv. 36) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Hurricane, Tackle, Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Twister, Feather Dance, Agility, Wing Attack (37), Roost (42), Tailwind (47), Mirror Move (52), Air Slash (57)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day, U-Turn
*Trade Opened*

Trading CrazyCreeperKid my Lv 1 Male Mareanie for 4 Rare Candies. Stats are as follows:
Mareanie

- (Lv. 3 - >

Merciless [This Pokémon's attacks become critical hits if the target is poisoned]

???

Natural Moves
Poison Sting, Peck, Wide Guard (05), Bite (09), Toxic Spikes (13), Venoshock (15), Recover (20), Toxic (21), Pin Missile (25), Spike Cannon (29), Liquidation (35), Poison Jab (37), Venom Drench (40)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a

*Trade Opened*
Confirming the trade of 2 Rare Candies to Naru for her Pidgeot.

Trade closed

Old 01-17-2020, 10:59 AM   #691
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Absol

Level 01 | Dark | Traded

tba

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Megahorn
TM / HM Moves
Icy Wind, Blizzard
*Trade Opened*

Espurr

- (Lv. 25) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Signal Beam
TM / HM Moves
Charge Beam
*Trade Opened*

Rapidash

Level 46 | Fire | Traded

- (Lv. 40) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves

Sandslash

- (Ice Stone) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Scratch, Bide, Powder Snow, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, Swift, Iron Defense, Icicle Spear, Metal Burst, Icicle Crash, Slash, Defense Curl, Ice Ball, Metal Claw, Iron Head (30), Gyro Ball (34), Swords Dance (3, Hail (42), Blizzard (46)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves
*Trades Opened*

Pidgeot

- (Lv. 1 - > - (Lv. 36) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day, U-Turn
*Trade Opened*

Mareanie

- (Lv. 3 - >

???

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a

*Trade Opened*
Trading 4 candies for Naru's Male Mareanie, who's rather Merciless, and's going in this Pokeball I have here.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:07 PM   #692
Thunder Badge

Quote:

Espurr

- (Lv. 25) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Signal Beam
TM / HM Moves
Charge Beam
*Trade Opened*

Well aren't you a little darling! 1 candy: http://http://forums.upnetwork.net/s...&postcount=996
*Trade Closed*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:36 PM   #693
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

Rapidash

Level 46 | Fire | Traded

- (Lv. 40) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves

Sandslash

- (Ice Stone) - >

tba

Natural Moves
Scratch, Bide, Powder Snow, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, Swift, Iron Defense, Icicle Spear, Metal Burst, Icicle Crash, Slash, Defense Curl, Ice Ball, Metal Claw, Iron Head (30), Gyro Ball (34), Swords Dance (38 ), Hail (42), Blizzard (46)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
TM / HM Moves
*Trades Opened*

Took me a hot second to find the links to TM Dynamic Punch ( Original ) ( new Link in case old one doesn't work )

1505$ Five Candies, and a Heart Scale to be enclosed to Naru

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 01-17-2020 at 04:43 PM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:52 PM   #694
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Absol

Level 01 | Dark | Traded

tba

Natural Moves
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Megahorn
TM / HM Moves
Icy Wind, Blizzard
*Trade Opened*
What seemed to be a perfectly normal afternoon at Sludge Wave Coast was getting underway. Keith Masters sat in the living room of the Poisonous Palace, idly flipping through the TV channels, with several of his Pokémon sitting around (well, standing, in the Camerupt's case, but you get the picture).

"Wow," Keith yawned. "It's like all the TV studios get in touch, and are all like, 'OK, his girlfriend's gone shopping, boring programs, go, go, go!' Heh," he chuckled. "I swear to Arceus, there's never anything good on anymore-"

"KEITH!"

"WAH!" Keith exclaimed, dropping the remote control, before regaining his composure- Phantump had materialized right in front of him. "Phantump?!" Keith gasped. "What the-"

"Keith, Keith, please help!" Phantump interrupted urgently. It was then that Keith realized that Phantump was in a considerable state of distress, stump stained with tears just below the eye holes. "It's Willa!"

Keith's eyes widened. "What happened?" he asked quickly.

"They- they ambushed her on the way to the store," Phantump said, trying to not cry. "The- these guys in ugly red uniforms-"

"Team Turnback," Keith hissed. "Phantump, what did they do?"

"They took her away, I should've followed, I was just so scared," sniveled Phantump. "I'm sorry..."

Keith pulled Phantump into a comforting hug as he stood up. "It's OK, Phantump," he said. "You did the right thing, telling me. We'll get her back. Meowth!" he shouted sharply, causing the dozing Normal-type on the arm of the couch to abruptly stop dozing.

"WAH!" Meowth exclaimed, jumping up. "Hey, wat's da big idea wakin' me-owth up like dat!? Dis betta be an emergency-"

"Team. Turnback. Took. Willa," Keith seethed, cutting through Meowth's grumbling like a knife through very annoyed butter.

"...dat'd qualify," Meowth finished meekly, jumping onto Keith's shoulder.

"Hey. Hat man," came a voice. It was Vinny, Keith's Camerupt, stepping forward. "If them Turnback goons really got Willa, I can help," he stated. "I recently got someone on the inside. They's supposed to be helping me collect intel on 'em, but I'll get the word that if they gotta blow cover to protect Willa, then they should do just that."

Keith nodded. "Thank you, Vinny," he said. "Alright- let's get moving!" he added to Meowth and Phantump, already selecting several Poké Balls and attaching them to his belt.

~~~~~

"Oh!" Willa gasped as she was slapped in the face, quite rudely and abruptly awoken. The last thing she remembered was reaching for her Ultra Balls, and seeing one of the Team Turnback grunts send out a Breloom... Spore. Of course. She blinked- she was in a dark room, with half a dozen grunts standing in a circle around the chair to which she was, of course, tied up. She cast a disdainful scowl their way. "...If you want to try and recruit me again, I'll save you the trouble and tell you no right now," she stated.

At this, the grunts chuckled. "Yeah, somehow we figured that'd be the case," smirked the one standing right in front of Willa. "You made that clear back at Masters's place."

Willa's scowl became even more disdainful. "Oscar," she sniffed. "We really should stop running into each other like this."

"Oh, I don't know," Oscar smirked. "I'm thinking your presence here is most opportune. After all, Masters has become the number one enemy of the organization, the boss wants him dealt with... we need to trap him, and to trap him, we need bait."

"And you think I'm the right bait," Willa said, keeping her voice as even as possible, while inside she knew they had nailed it- if anything would get Keith to come running faster than the promise of a battle, it was the need to rescue a loved one."

"No, see, we know you are," said one of the other grunts. "You don't think we've worked it out by now? You and Masters are a thing. He'll come running as soon as he works out what happened."

"And what makes you think he will?" Willa retorted. "Any number of things could conceivably happen to me. What makes you so sure he'll connect this to you losers?"

At this, Oscar gave an absolutely sinister chuckle. "Oh, Willa... You didn't think we just didn't notice that Phantump, did we?"

~~~~~

"This was the place?" Keith asked Phantump urgently, who nodded. They were on a dirt road, just on the outskirts of Yupien City, trees and bushes lining either side of the road. "Alright, then- Hermione, get Willa's scent and lead the way," Keith instructed the Weedle he'd sent out.

"Weeedle," Hermione nodded, sniffing the ground around her. Then, after catching a whiff of a familiar smell, she jabbed her tail stinger between two of the trees. "Weedle! Weedle Weedle!" she declared.

"She says Willa must'a been taken dat way!" Meowth translated as Hermione crawled onto Keith's other shoulder.

"So that's the way we're going," Keith declared, plucking a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarging it.

~~~~~

"So we get to pass the time a little," sneered one of the grunts, who had an Absol by his side. "Maybe get a little payback."

"Yes, yes, excellent point," nodded Oscar. "After all, we can't very well condone desertion, now can we?"

"Not at all," smirked the other grunt.

"Absol!" added Absol. However, as Willa glanced at Absol, she could have sworn that it... winked at her? It happened so fast she couldn't be sure.

Willa said nothing. She wouldn't give her captors the satisfaction. But inside, she was worried- whatever they had in mind, their planned retribution for her deserting Team Turnback, that wasn't gonna be fun. And... even deeper down, there was the nagging doubt... what if Keith didn't come for her? They were relying on it for their plan, and it seemed totally out of character for him... but then again, snobbishness seemed totally out of character for her former classmates back in Kiloude, up until Diantha stepped down from being Champion...

~~~~~

"This is the place," Keith stated, dismounting his grey Scolipede.

"...it's a shack in da middle o' da forest," Meowth said flatly. Indeed, they had arrived at a rather shoddy-looking wooden house, but Hermione was insistent that Willa had been taken in there.

"It's the perfect place to hide out inconspicuously," Keith replied.

Meowth turned to look at Keith. "...Ya do realize dis has gotta be a trap, right?" he asked.

Keith turned to Meowth, holding up a Red Cyber Ball. "Yes. Yes I do," he replied. "That's why I took precautions."

~~~~~

"Grrgh, you stupid Absol!" exclaimed the Grunt. "Stop going easy! Icy Wind right to the face! I can't make myself more clear than that!"

"Sol," grunted Absol. By this point, Willa was becoming more and more convinced that Absol had indeed winked- all of its Icy Winds had been subtly redirected to just barely graze her, every miss made to look like an unfortunate accident outside of the Absol's control. It was a commendable effort, Willa acknowledged, but how long could Absol keep this up without arousing suspicion? And even then... even with it going easy on her, Willa was already shivering from the cold.

At this point, however, Oscar's phone rang, and he answered it immediately. "Greg? What news?" he asked. "Has Masters been sighted yet- wait, what? He WHAT?!" he screamed into the phone. "You incompetent nincompoops! You had one job! And you can wipe that stupid smirk off your face!" he added to Willa, who indeed was now looking quite smug.

"And why would I do that?" Willa inquired. "It seems, after all, that your plan has hit a snag."

"Oh, just you wait," Oscar seethed. "We're going to kill your boyfriend while you watch! The men upstairs might not have done their jobs, but we're far more competen- what the?" he muttered, trailing off as a loud thumping sound erupted from the door. Then there was another one. And another. Cracks formed in the door frame and the surrounding wall. "What in the-"

"Salazar! Megahorn!!"

"SCOLIPEEEEEEEEEEEEDE!"

*CRASH*

The next thing any of them knew, something had smashed right through the door (and the surrounding wall), throwing up more dust than a Hippopotas with the stomach flu. And as the dust settled, there stood a grey Scolipede with piercing red eyes, and riding on its back was a man wearing a cowboy hat. The man jumped down, glaring at the gathered grunts, and he looked livid. "Get. Away. From my girlfriend," he said. He spoke quietly, and yet everyone present could clearly hear every syllable, and moreover, the calmness of his demeanor was more of a "before the storm" sort of calm.

Willa smiled. "Took you long enough," she quipped.

"Traffic was a nightmare," Keith smiled back. "Big holdup just upstairs, but... we cut through it well enough."

"Pawn," came another voice, as a Pawniard rose up into the air by way of Magnet Rise. There was a crazed look in her eyes as she brandished bloodstained blades at the grunts.

"Yeah, we heard," Oscar frowned. "You got a little rough with our guards, apparently."

"They were given a choice," Keith shrugged. "Get lost, or get skewered. Most of them took us seriously. The ones who didn't were very quick to change their tune."

"Enough of this!" exclaimed the grunt with the Absol. "Absol, attack them!"

"Absoooool!" Absol exclaimed, turning and blowing an Icy Wind... at the grunt!

"AAAGH! WHA- YOU STUPID-" screamed the grunt, trying to make himself heard over the howling winds. Keith realized in that moment- Absol was the inside agent Vinny had planted.

An all-out battle ensued, with the grunts sending out various Pokémon all at once. A Grovyle, Hakamo-o, Pangoro, and several Raticate were among them. "Salazar! Dragon Breath!" Keith commanded. "Meowth, Fury Swipes!"

"Absol!" Willa called to the Dark-type. "Cut my ropes!"

"Ab- SOL!?" Absol began to respond, before Hakamo-o blocked its way.

"Use Icy Wind!" Willa called out.

"Aaaab... SOLLLLLLL!" Absol responded, unleashing the first completely accurate Icy Wind it had let loose all day, bombarding Hakamo-o in an onslaught of frigid wind.

"Alright- now!" Keith whispered to Meowth. The Normal-type crept up behind the chair Willa was tied to, and with a singular Scratch, sliced clean through the ropes. At the same time, Phantump floated over to her, handing her the bag Team Turnback had confiscated from her. A quick glance inside confirmed that its contents had been completely untouched.

At that moment, Salazar's Poison Jab had finished off the Grovyle. Most of the gathered grunts had chosen to flee at this point, many of them influenced in their decision by the psychotic Pawniard who had roughed up some of their slower-witted colleagues. With all that done, Keith and Willa just looked at each other for a moment, before running forward and becoming locked in a tight embrace, each holding on as though afraid of losing the other.

"I'm so glad you're OK," Keith murmured emotionally. Willa couldn't even say anything in response, merely holding onto Keith as though for dear life as tears rolled down her face.

Alas, something had to happen to interrupt this touching moment. In this case, it was the sound of something being sent out. Keith and Willa broke apart, to see that Oscar, the only grunt left in the room with them, had sent out a formidable-looking Palossand. "This ends now!" he declared. "I will end you both- with both the number-one threat and the traitor dealt with, I will most assuredly get that promotion to admin!"

Absol, however, stepped in front of the couple. "Absol!" she declared.

"Absol?" Willa murmured. "Keith- the Absol, it was with one of the grunts, but it-"

"I know," Keith nodded. "We owe Vinny big-time, I'll just say that."

Willa nodded back. "Then I think we should try and end this with one attack," she grinned. She dug her Z-Power Ring out of her bag, with the Icium Z set into it, and slipped it onto her wrist. "Absol has some powerful Ice moves..."

Keith grinned back. "I'm game," he replied.

"Me-owth, too!" Meowth purred.

"Palossand! Sand Tomb!" commanded Oscar.

"Use Me First!" Willa ordered.

"Sol!" Absol growled. Her horn glowed brightly, and before Palossand could act, a swirling cyclone of sand sprang up all around it. They all knew this wouldn't hold it for long, though, and so they acted fast, crossing their arms before them, Willa's Icium Z reacting at once.

"Prepare for trouble!" Willa stated.

"Make it double!" Keith added.

"Meowth, dat's right!" Meowth chimed in.

Following this, the three of them made the basic movements that started off any set of Z-Move poses- moving their arms up, out, down, then crossing them again, this time with them held out before them, left wrist over right. Absol seemed to already know what was coming, and gave an approving smile.

"Feel the chill!" Willa stated as she moved her hands to start the Icium Z pose.

"As we aim for the top!" Keith added, copying these movements as Willa was making them.

"As we stop at nuttin' ta reach..." Meowth chimed in, imitating these moves with his front paws.

"...the coldest, highest pinnacle!" the three of them exclaimed simultaneously as they finished the movements. Z-Power flowed, not just from Willa, but from all three of them, into Absol. The Dark-type grinned, feeling the power, feeling it boost her Blizzard to unfathomable levels of strength.

Willa grinned. "Absol, are you ready!" she called out. When she saw Absol nod, her grin widened. "Then we'll use..."

"Sub... zero... Slammer!!!" the trio exclaimed at once.

Quote:

Absol surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Absol unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

~~~~~

Keith and Willa walked back upstairs to the ground floor of the forest shack, hand in hand. Once they were off the staircase, they resumed their hug from before. Oscar wasn't about to bother them this time- the blast from Subzero Slammer had knocked him on his back, and he had passed out just as his Palossand had done. Keith had already called the police, and knew they would be there soon.

"...thank you," Willa whispered. "I... I'm not proud of this, but... there was a moment, just a brief moment, when... when I started to doubt..."

"...whether I would come for you?" Keith finished. As Willa nodded, seemingly unwilling to look him in the eye, Keith gently turned her head so that eye contact was unavoidable. He didn't look hurt or offended in the slightest. "I can't pretend that's not hard to hear, but at the same time, I know you too well to take too much offense to that."

Willa gave a shaky chuckle at this. "It's... it's stupid, I know," she said. "I know you well by now... I wasn't surprised when you came bursting in... but I was so relieved. I... Keith, I'm so lucky to have someone like you. I... I love you," she said, the last three words sounding as though they had taken a great deal of willpower on her part to admit.

Keith's smile widened as he looked into Willa's eyes. "I love you too, Willa," he said.

~~~~~

The police had arrived not long after that. Keith and Willa had both given their statements to the officers, and Oscar and Palossand, both still unconscious, were carried away. The time, then, came for Keith and Willa to leave, but as they headed for the door, it swung open- Absol, who had left earlier, was back, looking up at Willa. "Sol?" it murmured.

Willa smiled. "Thank you, Absol," she said. "You were a tremendous help."

"Yes," Keith nodded in agreement. "If you hadn't been on our side, who knows what might have happened.

"Absol," murmured Absol. She seemed grateful for the praise, and yet also somewhat uncertain.

Willa knew what to do. She knelt down beside Absol and started digging through her bag. "Absol, if you like, you can come and travel with us," she offered, pulling an Ultra Ball out of her bag and offering it to the Disaster Pokémon. "What do you say?"

"Ab..." murmured Absol. Then, she gave a smile. "Sol!" she declared, tapping the ball's button with her head. Once the sphere had sucked her inside, it barely wobbled before clicking shut.

"Awesome," Keith grinned. "I think you and Absol are gonna make a great team."

"I think so too," Willa smiled. "Now... what say we go home?"

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to Naru for her Absol. No nickname, declaring the Ability to be Super Luck, and housing her in Ultra Ball #2 of 10.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-18-2020 at 05:01 AM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:18 PM   #695
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Gifting my Pidgey to Meetan, enjoy
Where was he? Pidgey fluttered out of the bush he'd crashed into, landing gingerly on the branch of a nearby tree. The last thing he remembered was struggling against the storm, his father trying desperately to get to him. While his father had the benefit of a Pidgeot's strength, he was no match for the powerful winds, he was at their mercy. The storm had come out of nowhere and now he was in the middle of nowhere, with no idea how to get back home. He always knew that one day he'd have to fend for himself, he just never thought it would be this soon....

Pidgey
Level: 4
Nature: Bold
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Gust, Tackle, Brave Bird, Air Cutter, Foresight, Heat Wave, Steel Wing

Trade Open

Old 01-21-2020, 05:19 PM   #696
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Alright
Naru Gets this Sunflora for exchange of a candy

Name: Frey ( Male )
Level: 1
Pokeball: Pokeball
Obtained: Traded from 134
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Solar Power
Held Item:
Evolution: No further evolution

Attacks: Absorb, Flower Shield, Growth, Pound {Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf, Worry Seed, Giga Drain, Bullet Seed, Petal Dance, Natural Gift, Solar Beam, Double-Edge, Sunny Day, Leaf Storm, Petal Blizzard }

TM/HM/TR: Flash

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM): Morning Sun

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats: ( Pokeblock/Poffin like/dislikes: Likes Dry , dislikes Sweet )

Bio:

CCK gets Elgyem for 2 Candies and 500$

Name: Eleven
Obtained:
Hatched
Nature: Serious
Ability: Synchronize
Held Item:
Evolution: lvl 42

Attacks: Confusion, {Growl,Heal Block, Miracle Eye, Psybeam, Headbutt, Hidden Power, Imprison, Simple Beam, Zen Headbutt, Psych Up, Psychic, Calm Mind, Recover, Guard Split, Power Split, Synchronoise, Wonder Room}

TM/HM/TR:

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats:

Bio:

And... the Magikarp goes to Mask for Five Candies

( normally id love monies more than Candies but im in need for some candies atm )

Name: Giyuu
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball
Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Swift Swim
Held Item:
Evolution:
Attacks: Splash, {Tackle, Flail}
TM/HM/TR:
Move Tutor(MT):
Egg Moves(EM):
Shadow Moves(CM):
Custom Moves(CM):
Unnatural moves(UM):
Advanced Moves(AM):
Bond:
Contest Stats:
Bio:

Feel free to change names and Natures, I just copied and pasted what i had them marked down in my thread

* Trades Open *

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 01-21-2020 at 07:10 PM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:13 PM   #697
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Alright
Naru Gets this Sunflora for exchange of a candy

Name: Frey ( Male )
Obtained: Traded from 134
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Solar Power
Held Item:
Evolution: No further evolution

Attacks: Absorb, Flower Shield, Growth, Pound {Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf, Worry Seed, Giga Drain, Bullet Seed, Petal Dance, Natural Gift, Solar Beam, Double-Edge, Sunny Day, Leaf Storm, Petal Blizzard }

TM/HM/TR: Flash

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM): Morning Sun

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats: ( Pokeblock/Poffin like/dislikes: Likes Dry , dislikes Sweet )

Bio:
Trading Enigma 1 Rare Candy for his Male Sunflora. Naming him Marigold. Thank you!

*Trade Closed*
Old 01-22-2020, 02:43 AM   #698
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading TKF my Lv 1 Female Pineco and 5 Rare Candies for breeding services!

Thank you again!

*Trade Opened*
Old 01-22-2020, 03:26 AM   #699
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading TKF my Lv 1 Female Pineco and 5 Rare Candies for breeding services!

Thank you again!

*Trade Opened*
Thanks Naru, declaring her ability to be Overcoat

Trade Closed

Old 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM   #700
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Gifting my Pidgey to Meetan, enjoy
Where was he? Pidgey fluttered out of the bush he'd crashed into, landing gingerly on the branch of a nearby tree. The last thing he remembered was struggling against the storm, his father trying desperately to get to him. While his father had the benefit of a Pidgeot's strength, he was no match for the powerful winds, he was at their mercy. The storm had come out of nowhere and now he was in the middle of nowhere, with no idea how to get back home. He always knew that one day he'd have to fend for himself, he just never thought it would be this soon....

Pidgey
Level: 4
Nature: Bold
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Gust, Tackle, Brave Bird, Air Cutter, Foresight, Heat Wave, Steel Wing

Trade Open
Accepting this gift from TKF! Time to think of a nickname for this lil boy. Thanks a bunch!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops