UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 07:50 PM   #626
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Naru (2/4) and Maskerade: Male Turtwig (1/2) and Female Charmander (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch Sunday, 19th of January.
Hatching my Turtwig baby!
Old 01-18-2020, 07:55 PM   #627
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Charmander! He knows the Egg Move Bite!
You have hatched a Female Larvitar!

Naru: You have hatched a Male Turtwig!
Old 01-18-2020, 07:58 PM   #628
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Naru: You have hatched a Male Turtwig!
Yay!

Picking him up in a Friend Ball. Naming him Daniel and declaring his ability to be Overgrow.

Thanks Gary!~
Old 01-19-2020, 02:21 AM   #629
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Dropping off Vulthuryol, my level 20 Aerodactyl, to breed with Myahoo's Fletchling. I'll be keeping this egg.

Vulthuryol the Aerodactyl, male, level 20.
Ability: Rock Head.
Item: None.
Bond: 0.

Moves:
Spoiler: show
Agility
Bite
Ice Fang
Iron Head
Roar
Scary Face
Supersonic
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack

Also dropping off Winter the Alolan Vulpix to breed with Myahoo's Houndour. They'll be keeping this egg.

Winter the Alolan Vulpix, female, level 20.
Ability: Snow Cloak
Item: None.
Bond: 2.

Moves:
Baby-Doll Eyes
Confuse Ray
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Mist
Payback
Powder Snow
Roar
Tail Whip
Dropping off Zephyr to breed with IT's Aerodactyl. They'll keep that egg.

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: September 23
Nickname: Zephyr
Level: 32
Origin: Trade with Itzatrap for 3 candies
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Big Pecks
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 40/40/40/40/40
Evolution Line: -Lv. 17-> -Lv. 35->
Level-Up Moves: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack[6], Peck[10], Agility[13], Flail[16], Roost[21], Razor Wind[25], Natural Gift[29], Flame Charge[34], Acrobatics[39], Me First[41], Tailwind[45], Steel Wing[48]
HM Moves: Fly
TM Moves: Aerial Ace, Swords Dance, Double Team, Work Up
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Snatch, Tailwind
Move Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Snore, Defog
Additional Moves: -
Other: -

RP:

"I would not have expected you to be the first," Breeze said, ruffling his feathers. "Aside from Growlithe, but she doesn't count."

"Really? I'd heard people really like Fletchling." Zephyr tilted her head to look over at Cirrus. "And Swablu, but it's not like we're advertising to hit the Hatchery every year."

Cirrus fluffed his feathers and stretched. "True. Not that I'd mind, but it's not exactly something I'm particularly interested in." He glanced sidelong at Zephyr, amused. "Youngest goes first."

"I am not!" Zephyr flapped a wing in Spirit and Wildwing's direction. "We've got two more birds and they're both younger than me!"

Spirit blinked as the trio briefly turned their attention to the pair. Wildwing continued preening herself, visibly unbothered. Breeze exchanged a look with Cirrus and turned back to Zephyr. "Baby bird."

"Rude." She rolled her eyes. "And I'm pretty sure baby Wildwing over there can screw us all over."

"If you're talking about that Icy Wind, the only one it'll probably trouble is Spirit." Cirrus settled more onto his perch. "You and me have Fire to counter and Breeze is part Water."

"You know, I hadn't actually thought about it that way," Zephyr said thoughtfully. "But that makes sense. Not that I'd like to test it."

Wildwing resettled her feathers and eyed Zephyr. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

Zephyr peered at the clock on the wall and nodded. "And that's my cue. I'll see you guys in a week or so."

"Have fun hanging out with an Aerodactyl," Breeze idly offered.

"I'll do my best," Zephyr replied wryly.

---

Also dropping off Prince to breed with IT's Alolapix. I'm keeping this egg.

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: August 29
Nickname: Prince
Level: 30
Origin: Egg House
Type: Dark/Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 60/60/60/60/60
Evolution Line: -Lv. 24->
Level-Up Moves: Leer, Ember, Howl[4], Roar[7], Smog[8], Bite[16], Odor Sleuth[20], Beat Up[25], Faint Attack[27], Fire Fang[28], Flamethrower[35], Embargo[37], Foul Play[40], Crunch[43], Nasty Plot[52], Inferno[56]
HM Moves: Rock Smash
TM Moves: Solarbeam, Payback, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Payback, Snarl, Detect, Retaliate
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Spite, Counter, Fire Spin, Feint, Sucker Punch, Punishment
Move Tutor Moves: Dark Pulse, Iron Tail, Heat Wave, Snatch, Swift, Super Fang
Additional Moves: Gummi Bomb
Other: -

RP:

"You know you don't have to do this, right? It's not like she's our trainer," Breeze said as he watched Prince prepare to leave.

"I'm aware." Prince shook himself and tried to get his fur to lay properly. "I'm thinking of it as practice for when Hex and Eve are ready for kits."

Breeze blinked and shuffled his wings. "They've asked you already?"

"Well, no, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be me." Prince turned in front of the mirror. "I mean, who else do you think they'd ask, Wildfire?"

Breeze considered that for a moment before shaking his head. "Okay, yeah. You have a point."

"Besides, she's a Psychic. I don't think she'd do very well if it came down to a fight." Prince turned to actually look at Breeze. "Not to mention, it's not like she's making friends right now."

Breeze shuffled on his perch and grumbled. "Doesn't mean I'm happy that she's still mostly got free reign, but at least she isn't pulling all the strings anymore. Thank...someone for Tempest."

"Melissa probably. Pretty sure she's the one who decided on a Fairy egg for once," Prince pointed out as he stretched. "Well, I'm gonna head out now, so I'll see you in probably two weeks."

"Good luck," Breeze offered idly.

"Thanks, but I think I'll be fine."

Last edited by myahoo; 01-19-2020 at 03:36 AM.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:08 PM   #630
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Miss Lulu's Notebook

Naru: Enigma Egg #11, due to hatch Wednesday, 22nd of January.
I'm so excited I wonder what's inside~!
Old 01-21-2020, 07:13 PM   #631
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Naru: You have hatched a Female Pineco! She knows the Egg Move Stealth Rock!
Old 01-21-2020, 07:15 PM   #632
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off my male Mr. Mime and female Arbok with the following stats. The Mr. Mime is to breed with KG's Ditto who has an Odd Incense, and he keeps the baby from those two. The Arbok is to breed with KG's male Hakamo-o who has an Old Spice Incense, and I keep the baby from those two.
Time for a little baby scaly dragon to be born!
Old 01-21-2020, 07:22 PM   #633
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Janomo-o!
Old 01-21-2020, 07:59 PM   #634
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Ongoing Breedings:[list][*]Maskerade (4/4) and Naru: Female Haxorus (2/2) and Male Ivysaur (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch Wednesday, 22nd of January.
Time to hatch!
Old 01-21-2020, 08:24 PM   #635
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Bulbasaur!
Old 01-21-2020, 08:35 PM   #636
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
[color=darkorange]

Ongoing Breedings:[list]
[*]King Ghidorah (1/4) and Missingno. Master: Male Mr. Mime (1/2) and Ditto, Odd Incense. Due to hatch Wednesday, 22nd of January.
Hatch please!
Old 01-21-2020, 08:42 PM   #637
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

King Ghidorah: You have hatched a Male Mime Jr.! He knows the Egg Moves Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Tickle, and Mimic!
Old 01-21-2020, 10:29 PM   #638
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off my Level 20 Male Grovyle to breed with TKF's Female Bayleef. I'll be keeping the egg.

Also dropping off my Level 24 Female Bellossom to breed with TKF's Male Grookey, alongside this Old Spice Incense I'll also be keeping this egg.

Milo
♫ Interlude (Milo) - Modest Mouse

Grovyle | Male | Lonely Nature
Level 20 | Grass | Adopted
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Cherish Ball
Bond 04 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Lv. 16) - > - (Lv. 36) - >

Overgrow [This Pokémon is able to boost it's grass type moves when HP below 1/3rd]

Milo was adopted from the adoption center. Although unsure of the actual reason, he suffers from believing that his former trainer did not care about him and as such he has great difficulty in trusting other Pokemon and people. Isaac was told it was abandonment issues, which he greatly hopes that the small gecko can one day overcome. He's been opening up little by little, finding a sense of familiarity in Luca --- who struggles to relate to his adoptive vixen family. He finds it easy to discuss his problems with their most junior member, Sam. He's been working very hard to overcome his issues and has been welcomed into Sam's family with open arms by Ophelia.

Natural Moves
Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Screech (23), Leaf Blade (23), Agility (2, Slam (33), Detect (3, X-Scissor (43), False Swipe (4, Quick Guard (53), Leaf Storm (5
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Drain Punch, Thunder Punch, Double Kick, Crush Claw, Crunch, Seed Bomb
TM / HM Moves
Swords Dance, Acrobatics

Eileen
♫ Come on Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners

Bellossom | Female | Timid Nature
Level 24 | Grass | Traded
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Love Ball
Bond 04 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Lv. 21) - > - (Sun Stone) - >

Healer [This Pokémon has a 30% chance of an Ally being healed from a status condition at the end of a turn]

Eileen is the twin sister of Iris and is extremely different from her sister. She's shy, acting as more of a wallflower that stays on the sidelines while her sister fawns over Sam. She's shy, especially around boys. Her sister wants to get her out of her shell, but Eileen says that there's nothing wrong with it. Eileen is far less shy around Elise, the young Cherubi that Isaac found roaming around his garden. The two are often seen talking with each other while sitting on top of Isaac's small fence, staring at the beautiful flowers that Isaac has planted.

She has a twin sister present on Isaac's team: Iris the Vileplume.

Natural Moves
Absorb, Growth, Acid, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Mega Drain, Sweet Scent, Stun Spore, Magical Leaf, Sunny Day, Lucky Chant, Moonlight, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Toxic, Moonblast, Petal Blizzard, Grassy Terrain, Petal Dance, Natural Gift (35)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Seed Bomb, Strength Sap
TM / HM Moves
Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball
Old 01-22-2020, 12:11 AM   #639
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my Female Bayleef (feeding her 1 Rare Candy to boost her to lvl 20) to breed with Naru's Grovyle, she keeps the egg. Also dropping off my Grookey to breed with Naru's Bellossom, she keeps this egg too.

Bayleef
Level: 20
Personality: Loving, Helpful, Bashful
Ability: Leaf Guard
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Synthesis, Aromatherapy, Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm, Vine Whip, Nature Power, Grassy Terrain, Ancient Power, Razor Leaf, Reflect, Poison Powder, Heal Pulse, Safeguard

Grookey
Level: 20
Personality: Goofy, Driven, Confident
Ability: Grassy Surge
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Branch Poke, Taunt, Razor Leaf, Screech, Knock Off, Growth, Hammer Arm, Nature Power, Leech Seed

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 01-22-2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:41 AM   #640
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Naru: You have hatched a Female Pineco! She knows the Egg Move Stealth Rock!
Picking up this lady in a regular Pokeball. Come on gal, let's get you a good home.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:52 PM   #641
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Janomo-o!
Justice Fissure- a big, deep chasm that ran right through the two halves of Mt. Chaos. According to the locals of the nearby Static Town, this gorge was not formed by natural means, rather having been formed in a climactic battle in which an angel cleaved the mountain in two so as to kill a demon.

And Willa Carnet smirked as she wandered into the canyon it formed, having already been told the true story behind its formation by her boyfriend. A Doduo was by her side- Willa figured this tall rock formation was the perfect place to train Doduo in her jumping capabilities.

"All right, Doduo," Willa stated. "Let's get started. First, using this area, let's see how high you can get through jumping alone."

"Do do," cawed both heads simultaneously. Doduo began right away, springing up with tremendous leg strength, jumping from rock to rock, and achieving incredible height overall as a result. By the time she could find no way to jump higher, she was already more than halfway up the mountain! At this point, she carefully jumped back down, where Willa greeted her with a warm smile.

"Excellent," she stated. "You've gotten much better as of late-"

Doduo, however, stiffened, looking warily at a point behind Willa, and began cawing in an alarming way. Willa whipped around immediately, only to spot one of the Team Turnback grunts who had tried kidnapping her the previous week, complete with the same Breloom by his side he'd used to put Willa to sleep. "...awkward," he remarked.

Willa's eyes blazed with fury. "Get out," she said coldly. "Whether on your own volition or compelled to by force is of no difference to me, so choose while the choice remains yours."

The grunt chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think so," he smirked. "See, the boss is absolutely livid about Oscar's arrest, and was even moreso when he learned that you and Masters were both to blame for it-"

"I said. Get. Out," Willa repeated.

"-and you know how the boss can get," the grunt continued as though Willa hadn't spoken. "Not a pleasant man when angered. So... yeah, I'm afraid I gotta bring you in if I value my job at all-"

"And you're out of chances," Willa interrupted. "Doduo, Pluck!"

"Do do!" cawed Doduo, charging forward, beaks aglow with Flying energy.

The grunt sneered. "Stone Edge!" he ordered Breloom.

"Brelooooom!" replied Breloom, punching the ground before it, causing huge jagged rocks to erupt from the ground ahead. Doduo tried to outmaneuver the rocks, but was stuck hard by them and thrown backwards by the super effective impact. Willa tensed up, but Doduo got back up right away.

Unbeknownst to any of them, someone or something was observing the battle from the shadows. "Jaaang..."

"Doh..." grunted Doduo, shaking slightly.

"Now use Sludge Bomb!" commanded the grunt.

"Mirror Move!" Willa shot back as Breloom fired a sphere of sludge from its mouth.

Doduo jumped up, narrowly evading the Sludge Bomb, and as she landed, a strange portal opened before her, and an identical Sludge Bomb came flying out, striking Breloom in the face.

"Gah! Breloom!" exclaimed the grunt. "Use Spore!"

"Uproar!" exclaimed Willa. And moments later, Doduo's wild cawing was reverberating all around the expansive canyon, and though Breloom had landed Spore, the move did nothing.

But the grunt merely smirked. "I thought you'd try that," he sneered. "Use Throat Chop!"

"What?!" Willa uttered. She could not help it- Breloom weren't normally capable of learning that move! And yet, the same could be said for many of the moves her Pokémon knew, such as Yanmega's Icy Wind, to say nothing of the many examples her boyfriend had to his name. But indeed, Breloom's extendable arms shot forward, each hand landing a forceful blow on one of Doduo's necks, cutting the Uproar abruptly and painfully short. Willa gritted her teeth as Doduo wheezed ineffectively, trying to start the Uproar back up again.

The grunt's smirk widened as Willa hastily climbed on Doduo's back and they made a run for it. "Low Sweep," he said to Breloom. And Breloom was off! Dashing after Doduo, Breloom was gradually catching up. Then, it extended its arms, stretching them far ahead of it, grabbing onto a big rock with each one, and then retracted them very quickly, slingshotting itself forward, and it rammed its foot into one of Doduo's legs, causing both her and Willa to tumble to the ground. "And now use Spore!" the grunt added as he himself caught up with them.

Breloom smirked as Willa and Doduo tried to get back up. "Breeee..." it began, generating sleep-inducing spores to fire right at the pair before it.

"Jaaaaaang!"

And then, suddenly, a small creature lunged forward, landing a solid Tackle on Breloom, causing its Spore to get fired way off target.

"Wha...?" Willa murmured, looking at the young Pokémon standing defiantly between her and Breloom. She took out her Pokédex and scanned the newcomer.

"Jangmo-o, the Scaly Pokémon. A Dragon-type," droned the device. "It frightens enemies by smacking its head scales against the ground. It has a valiant disposition and will never back down."

"Breloom, Spore once more," frowned the grunt. "Hit 'em all!"

"Breloooom!" Breloom responded, launching more spores their way. Jangmo-o, however, jumped up, intercepting as much of the attack as he could, blocking most of the powder while not succumbing to its effects as all, as though protected by some sort of Overcoat.

"Gah, so what? Just swat it out of the way!" snarled the grunt.

"Jang!" Jangmo-o exclaimed, shooting a sudden Leer at Breloom, unnerving it significantly.

"Are you kidding me!" exploded the grunt. "Use Mega Punch right now and get that little runt the hell outta-"

"Now! Sky Attack!" Willa interrupted.

"DOOOOODUOOOOOOO!" Doduo cawed, her throats having recovered enough for her to be able to make sound by this point. In the distraction Jangmo-o created, Willa had whispered to Doduo to start charging up Sky Attack. And now, Doduo was more than ready to go, as she proved by ramming into Breloom at full speed, who was pushed into the grunt, knocking them both over. The impact with the ground, Willa found, had knocked the grunt out, with his Breloom unconscious just from the Sky Attack. Willa and Doduo exchanged looks and nods, and ran for it.

As they got to the end of the canyon, they slowed down, coming to a stop to catch their breath. Willa tensed up as she heard rapid footfalls behind her, but as she wheeled around, she saw it was the Jangmo-o from before. "Oh, it's you," Willa murmured, looking relieved and grateful. "You saved us back there. Thank you," she said with a polite bow.

"Jang, jangmo," Jangmo-o responded courteously, bowing back as best he could being on all fours.

"You have a lot of courage," Willa said with a faint smile. "Taking on an opponent much larger than you. I admire that."

"Jangmo!" Jangmo-o exclaimed intently, looking up at Willa.

Willa's smile widened. She knelt down, digging an Ultra Ball out of her bag. "Would you like to come with me?" she inquired.

"Mo-o!!!" Jangmo-o exclaimed, ramming his Heart Scale-shaped head scale into the Ultra Ball's button. Jangmo-o was sucked into the sphere, which wobbled around in Willa's hand, more out of excitement than anything else, before falling still. Satisfied with this, Willa and Doduo started the long walk back home.

OOC: Claiming my Jangmo-o (and picking up Nagini and Perform in the process). No nickname, Overcoat for the Ability, and Ultra Ball #3 of 10.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:57 PM   #642
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
King Ghidorah: You have hatched a Male Mime Jr.! He knows the Egg Moves Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Tickle, and Mimic!
Picking up and putting in a Pokeball. Thanks!
Old 01-25-2020, 07:08 AM   #643
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade: You have hatched a Female Larvitar![/I][/B]
Claiming this little warrior in Pokeball 1/4. I'll come back for the others later, got plans for them
Old 01-26-2020, 07:49 PM   #644
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
[*]Lil'twick (1/4) and Missingno. Master: Female Mimikyu (1/2) and Male Swalot (1/2). Due to hatch Monday, 27th of January.
Okay its now actually time to hatch this baby.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-26-2020, 08:23 PM   #645
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Lil'Twick: You have hatched a Female Mimikyu! She knows the Egg Move Destiny Bond!
Old 01-26-2020, 11:02 PM   #646
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Dropping off my Female Grovyle to breed with TKF's Male Charizard so I can have my own lil' fire lizard! Will also give her the Old Spice Incense in order to do so~

: M-m-male...Ch-charizard?? O/////O

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Level: 28
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense (Bred eggs hatch into the same basic Pokemon as the father)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain*, Screech, Leaf Blade, Agility, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}, {Round}, (Leech Seed), {Low Sweep}
Moves to Learn: Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 38), X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 48), Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 58)
Moves Missed: Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Confirming the drop off of my Male Charizard with GS’s Grovyle. Little baby Charmander will be his.

Charizard/Mega Charizard X
Level: 52
Item:Charizardite X
Ball: Luxury Ball
Size: Height-2.55m (1.5x)/ Weight-135.75kg (1.5x)
Bond:50
Personality: Serious, Ambitious, Unrelenting
Ability: Solar Power/Tough Claws
Moves:Scratch, Growl, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Flare Blitz, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Thunder Punch, Dragon Rage, Rage, Scary Face, Solar Beam, Crunch, Ancient Power, Slash, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Heat Wave, Wing Attack, Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dynamic Punch, Focus Blast, Crossfire, Fire Spin, Brick Break, Fury Cutter, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Dragon Breath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Looks like Nissa is having success with her new Charizard mate, so I'll let her stay with him for another week and get another baby fire lizard thanks to that Old Spice Incense on her!

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Level: 28
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense (Bred eggs hatch into the same basic Pokemon as the father)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain*, Screech, Leaf Blade, Agility, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}, {Round}, (Leech Seed), {Low Sweep}
Moves to Learn: Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 38), X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 48), Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 58)
Moves Missed: Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Leaving my Charizard in to breed for another egg. Again, GS keeps the baby.
Finally ready to hatch both of these warm eggs!
Old 01-26-2020, 11:30 PM   #647
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gemini Spark: You have hatched a Female Charmander and a Male Charmander!
Old 01-27-2020, 11:47 AM   #648
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Ongoing Breedings:
  • CrazyCreeperKid (1/4) and Sandaa: Female Bisharp (1/2) and Male Alakazam (1/2). Due to hatch Monday, 27th of January.
Hatch now please.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:14 PM   #649
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a Male Pawniard!
Old 01-27-2020, 09:57 PM   #650
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Dropping off this Birthday Egg!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records