UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 03:17 AM   #576
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

One week passed, so picking up my Haxorus while the egg incubates and dropping her back off again with Old Spice Incense to breed with Naru's Male Ivysaur, I keep the Bulbasaur baby.

Name: Arma
Level: 50
Bond: 0
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: August 21
Ball:
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Outrage, Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Laser Focus, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Swords Dance, Guillotine
EM/MT Moves: Iron Tail, Razor Wind
TM/HM Moves: -
Old 01-08-2020, 03:21 AM   #577
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
One week passed, so picking up my Haxorus while the egg incubates and dropping her back off again with Old Spice Incense to breed with Naru's Male Ivysaur, I keep the Bulbasaur baby.

Name: Arma
Level: 50
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: August 21
Ball:
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Outrage, Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Laser Focus, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Swords Dance, Guillotine
EM/MT Moves: Iron Tail, Razor Wind
TM/HM Moves: -
Dropping off Sam to breed w/ Mask's Haxorus. Confirming he is keeping the Bulbasaur baby.

Sam
♫ Sam's Town - The Killers

Ivysaur | Male | Quiet Nature
Level 24 | Grass/Poison | Hatched
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Poke Ball
Bond 02 | Contest Stats: [10/10/10/10/10]

- (Lv. 16) - > - (Lv. 32) - >

Chlorophyll [This Pokémon is able to boost it's speed in sunlight]

Sam was the result of a breeding arrangement with a trainer named Gary. Although new to the grass squad, he was a welcome addition. He gets along very well with the other members, and they respect his soft-spoken yet thoughtful nature. He currently acts as the main brains of the team, balancing out Luca's spastic behavior, Ahri's hyperactive attitude, Chester's overly lax tendencies, and Milo's nervous abandonment tenancies. He's become a pillar of authority to a team that otherwise had no one to turn to, and the other members respect his authority.

He is Ophelia's son.

Spoiler: show
Natural Moves
Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth, Seed Bomb, Synthesis (37), Worry Seed (30), Double-Edge (31), Solar Beam (44)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Grassy Terrain, Power Whip
TM / HM Moves
Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Grass Knot
Old 01-08-2020, 02:17 PM   #578
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Lv. 20 Ditto to breed with MM's Lv. 20 Male Mr. Mime. Using this Odd Incense. I'll keep the offspring.

Species: Ditto
Level: 20
Type: Normal
Obtained: Trade with TheKnightsFury
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Limber
Moves: Transform
Evolves: None

Also dropping off my Lv. 45 Male Hakamo-o to breed with MM's Lv. 100 Female Arbok. He'll keep this one. Using this Old Spice Incense.

Species: Hakamo-o
Level: 45
Type: Dragon/Fighting
Obtained: Trade with Maskerade
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Bulletproof
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Bide, Protect, Dragon Tail, Scary Face, Headbutt, Work Up, Screech, Draco Meteor, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Dragon Claw, Sky Uppercut, Automize, Noble Roar, Dragon Dance
Evolves: Evolved from @ Lv. 35 -; @ Lv. 45 ->

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 01-08-2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:20 PM   #579
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my male Mr. Mime and female Arbok with the following stats. The Mr. Mime is to breed with KG's Ditto who has an Odd Incense, and he keeps the baby from those two. The Arbok is to breed with KG's male Hakamo-o who has an Old Spice Incense, and I keep the baby from those two.

Quote:
Perform
A.K.A. The Loud Mime

Species: Mr. Mime (Normal Form; )
Level: 20
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Attacks: Tickle, Barrier, Pound, Confusion, Copycat, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Uproar, Baton Pass, Meditate, Encore, Double Slap, Mimic, Misty Terrain, Magical Leaf, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Power Swap, Guard Swap, Substitute, Psywave, Role Play, Protect, Reflect, Light Screen.
Usable Z-Moves: Z-Barrier, Shattered Psyche, Z-Hypnosis, Z-Meditate, Z-Power Swap, Z-Guard Swap, Z-Role Play, Z-Reflect, Z-Light Screen.
Next attack learned: Recycle (lv. 24)
Evolution: >Mimic>
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Soundproof
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Cacophony City Limits (The Hatchery)
Bio:
On her way home one day, Terri heard a commotion, which, upon investigation, turned out to be an unusually loud Mr. Mime performing for some less-than-impressed wild Pokémon. Initially despondent (yet still very loud) at losing another audience, the Mr. Mime brightened up upon learning that Terri enjoyed his performance, and explained that his loudness is a combination of innovation and thoughtfulness towards the blind. Terri expressed an interest in catching the Mr. Mime, to which the Mr. Mime eagerly agreed. Perform, well, likes to perform. He does his miming act for anyone who will watch and listen, and for more than a few who won't. He is, unusually for a Mr. Mime, very, very loud, whether he's performing or not. He tends to ham it up more than a little when speaking to others, and was met with very mixed reactions from his new teammates. Zoom and Want consider him a nuisance, while Help, Vanish, and XXXXX all enjoy his company. Sunny and Ava generally don't interact with him much, but have been known to enjoy his performances on occasion, albeit from a considerable distance. However, he's found a true best friend in Chase, with neither being annoyed by the other's boisterous energy. In battle, Perform does quite well with his invisible walls, though has also shown a strange aptitude for sound-based attacks as well, and will not pass up an opportunity to work one into his battle style.

Nagini
Species: Arbok ()
Level: 100
Type: Poison
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Dig, Poison Sting, Rock Slide, Bite, Glare, Bubble Beam, Screech, Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Acid Spray, Mud Bomb, Gastro Acid, Haze, Coil, Gunk Shot, Poison Tail, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail, Strength, Crunch, Venoshock, Scary Face, Dragon Tail, Poison Fang, Hidden Power (Grass), Double-Edge, Fissure, Earthquake, Protect, Poison Jab, Giga Drain, Rage, Toxic, Hyper Beam, Seed Bomb, Draco Meteor, Blast Burn, Body Slam, Slam, Disable, Soft-Boiled, Headbutt, Throat Chop, Surf, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Soft-Boiled.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Gastro Acid, Z-Coil, Z-Toxic
Evolution; >lv. 22>
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Intimidate
Bond: 50
Cute stat: 70
Beauty stat: 70
Tough stat: 70
Smart stat: 70
Cool stat: 70
Obtained: Secret Lab
Bio:
Nagini was caught by Keith in a laboratory where Ekans were experimented upon, taught moves they couldn't normally know. In her youth, she was as predatory and vicious as one would expect an Ekans to be, but over the years, a surprisingly gentle and nurturing side emerged, to the point where she doesn't even hunt anymore. She won't say no to meat, of course, she just won't have any part in the killing process. Between her gentleness and her experience, Nagini became a mother figure to the team, and is looked up to by nearly all her teammates. Don't let all this fool you, though- anyone fool enough to antagonize anyone Nagini cares about will be met with her full and considerable wrath. Just because she doesn't put her intimidation tactics to use so much anymore doesn't mean she can't. Secretly, Nagini is a little lonely, and hopes to one day find a mate- a hope that might soon come to fruition, if the looks she's been getting from Kyle are any indicator...

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-08-2020 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:48 PM   #580
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading in 2x Breeding Slots for another Electric Egg.
Hatching please!
Old 01-08-2020, 10:45 PM   #581
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

lilboocorsola: You have hatched a Female Helioptile! She knows the Egg Move Electroweb!
Old 01-09-2020, 10:23 AM   #582
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Time to snipe the new year. Exchanging 2 of my Breeding slots for a Grass egg.
hatching time for the baby pwease
Old 01-09-2020, 03:46 PM   #583
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid- You’ve hatched a Female Sewaddle! It knows EM Baton Pass and EM Mind Reader!

Old 01-09-2020, 07:14 PM   #584
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Quote:
Hatching these pair!

Old 01-09-2020, 08:42 PM   #585
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Pancham! You have also hatched a Male Magby! The Magby knows the Egg Move Barrier!

Old 01-09-2020, 09:08 PM   #586
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

I believe my Dragon baby is ready to hatch!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:32 PM   #587
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: You have hatched a Female Bagon! She knows the Egg Move Endure!
Old 01-10-2020, 05:43 AM   #588
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Dropping off one Birthday Egg.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:28 AM   #589
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Swadloon

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid- You’ve hatched a Female Sewaddle! It knows EM Baton Pass and EM Mind Reader!
Welcome to the team, Sow!
hehe you see I got a double pun of sew and sow hahaha
Old 01-10-2020, 12:38 PM   #590
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
lilboocorsola: You have hatched a Female Helioptile! She knows the Egg Move Electroweb!
Picking up Lv. 1 Helioptile with EM ELECTROWEB in 1x Poké Ball (5 of 5).
Old 01-11-2020, 03:48 AM   #591
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Dropping this Birthday Egg off for 1 week of incubation

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-11-2020, 12:00 PM   #592
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Pancham! You have also hatched a Male Magby! The Magby knows the Egg Move Barrier!

Picking up these two and putting them in regular Pokeballs. Declaring Magby's ability to be Flame Body and Pancham's to be Mold Breaker.

Old 01-11-2020, 07:30 PM   #593
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Exchanging two of my breeding slots for a Ghost Egg, please!
It's time to hatch my Ghost Egg! Hatching it now!

Last edited by Zorchic; 01-11-2020 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Adding quote for reference
Old 01-11-2020, 08:35 PM   #594
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading two slots for a spoopy ghost egg to incubate! Let's hope this one doesn't cause the same disaster that Hermes did... T^T
I also have a ghost egg to hatch! Fingers crossed for smth good. <3
Old 01-12-2020, 01:50 AM   #595
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Zorchic: You have hatched a Female Mimikyu! She knows the Egg Move Curse!

Meetan: You have hatched a Male Honedge! He knows the Egg Moves Wide Guard and Shadow Sneak!
Old 01-12-2020, 07:42 AM   #596
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Zorchic: You have hatched a Female Mimikyu! She knows the Egg Move Curse!
Picking up Mimikyu and putting her in one of my Pokéballs.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:10 PM   #597
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Meetan: You have hatched a Male Honedge! He knows the Egg Moves Wide Guard and Shadow Sneak!
Picking up Honedge and popping him into a Poke Ball. Thanks, Naru!
Old 01-12-2020, 10:36 PM   #598
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Picking up (Naru's) Bagon in a Pokeball.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:10 AM   #599
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Looks like Nissa is having success with her new Charizard mate, so I'll let her stay with him for another week and get another baby fire lizard thanks to that Old Spice Incense on her!

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Level: 28
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense (Bred eggs hatch into the same basic Pokemon as the father)
Contest Stats: Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain*, Screech, Leaf Blade, Agility, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}, {Round}, (Leech Seed), {Low Sweep}
Moves to Learn: Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 38), X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 48), Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 58)
Moves Missed: Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
Old 01-13-2020, 03:42 AM   #600
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Looks like Nissa is having success with her new Charizard mate, so I'll let her stay with him for another week and get another baby fire lizard thanks to that Old Spice Incense on her!

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Level: 28
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense (Bred eggs hatch into the same basic Pokemon as the father)
Contest Stats: Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain*, Screech, Leaf Blade, Agility, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}, {Round}, (Leech Seed), {Low Sweep}
Moves to Learn: Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 3, X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 4, Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 5
Moves Missed: Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
Leaving my Charizard in to breed for another egg. Again, GS keeps the baby.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records